The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The CD for Me.

As usual, this disclaimer is for the ill of mind and perverted of soul, the under age individuals and others that cannot handle these stories. Don’t like it then don’t read it. If you find the content questionable then realize that it is Fictional. That is why it is known as a story. This is written solely for the purpose of display for the Erotic Mind Control Archive.

There always comes a time in a person’s life when things change for the better or the worse. Sometimes opportunities are given that should be taken advantage of. When I was younger, I took advantage of one of these moments never knowing until much later how it could impact with my life now.

This started when I was fifteen.

As with most youths at this age, I was forever fantasizing about the next door neighbor’s daughter, mother and any other woman in the neighborhood or that probably ever crossed my life. I never had the opportunity to do anything with the women, but it never hurt to fantasize.

The opportunity came for us to go to tour some of the more interesting places in our state. This tour involved the science class, which contained a number of our brighter following of students of which I am not included. I was not very popular and kind of blended in with the mediocrity in our student following.

We went to several different places during this week of looking here and there, checking everything from crime labs to research institutes for cancer and other debilitating diseases. We then came to a research institute that was funded and partially run by the government. We were shown alternative weapons for subduing instead of killing people, from sonic weapons to guns that shot webs like Spiderman.

As we were herded through like sheep going through this place and that in the building, I had that incredible urge to go to the bathroom. When we got to the next lab in the maze of hallways, the need got worse. I finally asked our guide to please direct me to the nearest facility available so that I may go and release some of this pressure. We had stopped at some obscure lab where they were explaining the trend of electronic equipment for the future such as ‘compact discs’ and other stuff. He stopped to wave me through and turned me over to the goon squads finest rock for escort service to the latrine.

The security guard goon took me to a hallway and told me to go down to the bathroom, second door on the left. He would wait for me while talking to some lab attendant. The final words of warning were “And don’t touch nothin.” I nodded in assent and went in search of the bathroom. He was wrong. It was the third door on the left. The second door on the left led into a funny looking room containing all kinds of electronic gear and a bunch of different mixed assortment of goods and gear. I realized that I was in the wrong room and started to turn around when my eyes caught the sign of female.

Actually it was the female symbol on a shiny silvery looking disc. Now I know it to be a cd. Then I thought it was cool in the plastic case. So I grabbed it and put it in my pants. Walking back out, I found the bathroom and used it. I then returned back to the goon and we walked back to the rest of the class. We then went on the long bus ride back home to school where I would return back to my home.

When I got home, I examined the disc closely. It had grooves on it and looked almost like a record, but you couldn’t feel the grooves with your finger. I shrugged and put it with the rest of my mementos and didn’t think much about it. The next day, a fire had broken out in that particular wing due to a short in some of the equipment in that area of the lab. The newspaper reports and tv said that years of work had been destroyed and that the setback was ‘devastating.’

When I turned eighteen, the cd players were just getting popular but very expensive. I graduated high school and then joined the Army to pay for education. While in the Army I went to school and got my associates after which I got out and went full time to a four- year college and then got a job working in a sound production firm as a sound specialist. I mixed and recorded for many different commercials and bands. I also got married.

I made a lot of mistakes in this world and getting married to this woman was what I thought to be one of them. Her name is Ellen. She is beautiful but has a lot of different hang ups. She was a prude. Sex was mostly by the numbers and shouldn’t vary to much. New things were bad things. Conservative was the way things should be and she was conservative in and out of the bedroom. She had a beautiful face that was heart shaped, with clear smooth complected skin that was soft to the touch. Her body was very trim with 34 inch breasts, 26 inch waist, and 29 inch hips. Her 5 foot 5 inch frame was built just right, with legs that were firm and muscular, ending in small dainty feet. The other side merged itself into a beautiful butt that filled out jeans to perfection. She could have had any kind of modeling job for her ass alone. Her waist was smooth leading up to her breasts which were perky and defied gravity. Her nipples were sweet little pink tips that when erect, hardened out about a 1/4 inch out. Even her hair had a golden luster to it even though it was brown. It hung down her back like a shiny brown river, which pointed to her ass.

Now I admit that when she and I first met, things were pretty hot. After we got married, things cooled down quite a bit. When I got home from work, she was always too tired to go out. When our friends would call and invite us out, she would decline because she wanted to stay at home. When we stayed at home on our days off, she would never want to do anything that remotely had to do with sex. It was one excuse after another. This had been going on now for two years and things had not gotten better. We didn’t talk very much and I was getting frustrated.

It was one of these days off that I was going through our attic. I found my old trunk that I had packed when I went off and joined the Army, leaving everything behind. I opened it back up and started to rummage. I came across old yearbooks and other things that I had thought important for the time. As I was digging, I came across the cd. I remembered it when I saw it, but I had forgotten that it had existed up till this moment. As I looked at it, I shrugged and smiled at the days of my youth. I then looked at it more closely. I realized that I had a cd that was out before cd’s were out.

I went back downstairs and stuck it in the cd player and that is where my life changed.

“Chris?” called Ellen from the kitchen. “Will you please come in here and get this bowl down for me? I need it to make lunch.” I walked into the kitchen thinking my usual thoughts about how nice she looked and how good it would be just to ‘fuck’ like bunnies on the kitchen floor. Or, if she would get a wild hair, dress up for a good case of fucking and go to town with me.

These thoughts poured through my mind as the music floated in with me from the stereo. The music was an older style jazz, real smooth work of bass and electric guitar mixed in with a lot of acoustic guitar work. I liked it.

As normal, I one eyed Ellen with a lusty leer as she pointed up to the bowl. She was only wearing a pair of blue, jean shorts and a white shirt that was tied around the waist. Being quite a bit taller than she, it was no problem to get the bowl. As I was giving it to her, I gave her the usual hopeful comments geared around sex, “Hey baby, you would look fantastic making lunch in fishnets and heels.” I smiled at her and handed her the bowl.

Ellen looked at me and slowly responded “But Chris, I don’t have fishnets.” Ellen mumbled this slowly and quietly, but I didn’t notice. “Hey, then just wear nothing but heels and pantyhose. That will do nicely also.” I then walked out of the kitchen without looking back. I went towards the den and began putting away some of my electronic gear I had scattered everywhere when Ellen called me back to the dining room. Lunch was ready.

When I walked in, I was shocked. Ellen was wearing black pantyhose and black, high heeled sandals. Nothing else covered her body. She was standing in front of the window facing towards the neighborhood and the window curtains were open.

“Uhh, honey? If you are going to dress like that, why don’t you close the window.” I stammered. Ellen turned around and closed the curtains. As the dining room darkened, I walked up behind her and reached out grabbing a pair of luscious ass cheeks. Ellen immediately turned around and smacked my hand. “Hey Chris. Lunch is on the table and I am not in the mood.”

I was shocked. The one time Ellen dresses even close to one of my fantasies, she teases me and won’t let me touch her. I sat down bewildered and started to eat my soup and sandwich. Ellen was sitting across from me, giving me the mean eye. “Then why did you dress like that?” I asked. “Ellen looked down, confused as she saw what she was wearing, looked back up and said “Because I felt like it. So I dressed like this.” Ellen then started to eat.

Now I was confused. I then remembered something that was told to me in my Army days. My drill instructor, bless his soul, told me, “Private, pay attention to detail and remember this. If something starts acting strange or different. Look for whatever was introduced into the environment that was different from before. If you isolate it. Nine times out of ten that is what is causing the difference in the first place.”

I immediately remembered the cd, still playing in the background and what I told Ellen to do when I was in the kitchen. I figured I better test the theory. “Don’t move till I sit back down.” I told Ellen. I then ran to the cd player and hit repeat so that it played the cd over and over. I came back into the doorway of the dining room and saw something funny. Ellen was frozen exactly where she was when I left the table, holding a sandwich in one hand and soupspoon in the other.

I casually sat back down at the table and began to eat again. Ellen immediately finished putting her spoon down and put the sandwich to her mouth for another bite. “Ellen, you want to sit on the table with your legs wide open in front of me while you finish eating.” I stated calmly. Inside, my heart was pounding so hard I thought it would bust right out of my chest.

Ellen stopped eating and climbed onto the table. Spreading her legs wide, carefully not to spill her soup or mine, she sat down, legs in a wide v. Her smooth, satiny looking legs, with her feet strapped in those sandals was a tantalizing view. Her breasts hung down as she leaned over to spoon another mouthful of soup into her mouth. She never even questioned what was going on. Just accepted what had just happened. The funny part was that Ellen had never let me see her this exposed in daylight. She always seemed just a little ashamed of her body and wouldn’t let me explore it to our mutual pleasure before. Now she was sitting on the table with nothing but the thin cotton strip of her pantyhose separating me from her innermost treasures and she was oblivious to what was happening.

“Chris. Is there something wrong with your food? Your not touching it.” said Ellen. “No the food is fine, but you need to tear a hole in that cotton strip on your pantyhose. You really want to do that.” I replied. Ellen promptly reached down and worked a hole into the seam of her hose where it met the strip and then tore it open. Ellen then finished eating her sandwich. I stared at her dark brown pubic hair barely covering the pinkish lips of her labia as she was eating.

Ellen was not aroused and that was evident. I was aroused and that was evident also. I was also in control and I knew it. Power.

“Ellen, you are aroused. You can’t touch anything. You can’t say anything. You cannot get off the table. You can’t close your legs. You can only sit there and feel your arousal get more and more intense.” After issuing that set of commands I sat back and watched the show. Ellen’s legs started to flex as blood rushed into her labia, turning them a darker red. Her nipples started to rise and harden as she straightened her back out, breathing deeper and faster by the moment. I then saw moisture start to wet the curls of hair around her mons as she started to writhe and moan. Ellen made her hands into fists with white knuckles as she began to gyrate her hips in a chair dance. Even Ellen’s toes started to flex as she got louder with the moaning.

I couldn’t take it any more. “Ellen, get off the table and bend over it.” I groaned out as I tried to get my pants off. She quickly leaped of the table and turned around, presenting her ass to me. I quickly inserted the head of my seven inch dick into her slick, hot hole. I drove it home to the sounds of Ellen having her first orgasm. I began to pound as her orgasm turned into a multiple unlike any I had ever seen her have. She was still contracting through waves when I came a few moments later. Fantastic.

When I let Ellen go, her knees went weak and she hung off the table, partially kneeling with her legs spread. Under her, our combined juices pooled on her floor and ran down her leg, soaking into the hose. I sat down on the floor and wondered how far this control would go. I wondered about permanency if the music was shut off. I wondered a lot of things in a matter of a few minutes. The floor was getting cold and Ellen looked as if she was recovering. I told her to get up and clean the mess and the dishes. This would give me time to figure out what was happening.

I went into living room and sat down on the couch. I was feeling pretty good about what had happened. In fact, it was the best I had felt in almost two years. But if the music was gone, would this be gone also? A good question. I needed to figure this thing out before it went to much further.

Ellen came out from the kitchen drying her hands on a towel. She had washed the dishes and cleaned the mess up on the floor and herself. “Ellen, come here and take your shoes off. Take the hose off and then put the shoes back on. Afterwards I want you to sit here with me.”

Ellen did what she was told with no complaint. As she sat next to me on the couch with nothing but her heels on. I pondered on the problem at hand. If I shut the music off, will she revert to normal and get angry at what has happened so far? I could always turn the music back on and solve that, but I needed to know. I got up and shut off the music, then sat back down.

Ellen casually crossed her legs and smiled at me. I looked at her and asked, “Honey, why are you dressed like that?”

Ellen looked down at herself and then back up at me. “Because I felt like it. but now I am cold so if you don’t mind....” Ellen got up and started to go to the bedroom. “Ellen, I do mind if you are getting dressed.” I yelled after her. Ellen looked back with her usual disdainful look. “Tough shit.” she responded and swayed out of the room.

I picked up the used hose and threw it into the garbage can and then turned the music on and up. I walked back into the bedroom and watched as Ellen was taking off her shoes. “Stop.” I told her. She froze in place, one shoe in her hand, rubbing her foot, sitting on the bed. I figured I better continue quickly and see if this would be a lasting effect. A one day trial, if you will.

“Ellen, you like it when I tell you to wear or not wear something. It turns you on to know that I could dress you like a slut for all to see, or a lady for all to see. You enjoy it and it excites you. It excites you so much that you will suffer anything to get an orgasm. You will only orgasm if I let you.” With that said. I left the room and went back to the dining room. I put my pants back on and then turned the stereo off in the living room.

I casually went back into the bedroom and asked Ellen, “Hey, what are we doing tonight?” Ellen smiled and said, “Whatever you want to dear.” She sounded sweet and wonderful.

“We can go out and eat somewhere and maybe do some dancing.” I suggested. This was test one. She would always come back with something like, “I don’t have anything, or know what to wear”, or, “I am just tired.” or even, “Let’s just rent a movie.” This time was no different in one aspect.

Ellen looked at me as she took off the other strapped sandal, “I don’t know what to wear.” I smiled and said, “Go take a shower and I will lay out the clothes I think you should wear.” Ellen laughed and said, “O.K.", jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom.

Now I was having a dilemma. I didn’t know what I wanted her to wear either. So I quickly went through her underwear drawer. Pulling out all her lingerie, I spotted only the one piece bodysuit that she had. It was a fishnet bodysuit deal that ended in a g-string that snapped in the back. I pulled it out and looked it up and down. Ellen had never worn it before. It still had the fashion tag on it. I put it out along with a pair of suntan hose. Thinking quickly, I cut the crotch out on each side of the seam so that only the seam was left. When Ellen put it on, the seam would go right up the center and ride in between her labia with no problems. I then set the high heeled sandals out that she had been wearing. Ellen had a denim skirt that buttoned up the front and fell to mid thigh. this went out along with a black blouse.

Here was another part of the test. The clothes I laid out, Ellen would never wear on her own at all. Ellen had finished her shower and came out. Her hair was still in a hair cap. She walked to the clothes and picked up the hose first. Ellen then looked at me questioningly so I gestured for her to put it on. Ellen shrugged and sat down on the bed. She pulled on the hose carefully one leg at a time and then stood up to settle the top over her waist. I saw her try to figure out what to do with the seam that was in the middle. “Ellen, center the seam in the middle where it normally goes.” I said. Ellen did exactly that. I saw the seam disappear in between her lips and when she turned around, I saw the seam re-appear from between her perfect ass cheeks. Ellen then without hesitation put on the bodysuit. Next came the dress and last, the blouse. Ellen sat down and put the shoes on which completed the outfit. As I had thought before, she looked mouthwateringly fuckable.

Ellen looked at me and asked with a sexy smile, “How do I look?” I answered back with, “Great honey. Very sexy.”

Ellen gave me another large smile and then sashayed into the bathroom. “I am putting on some make up.” I told her ok and then changed into a different shirt. It was time to take her out and see how she did in public. I was looking forward to getting her to have fun with me.

We went to the local steak house to grab a bite to eat. It was a warm, but not hot, evening. Just right for anything I had in mind. As we walked in, Ellen caught a lot of looks from the men in the area. She had great legs, but was always wearing pants. Now the world would see how good she really looked. She sat down in the booth and we ordered for food and drinks. Test time.

“How are you feeling, Honey?” I asked. She smiled and said quietly, “I feel horny. You dressing me this way makes me feel kind of slutty.” “Do you like to feel horny?” I asked. “Yes.” she replied, “I am so horny, I almost feel like cumming. I think the seat will get wet if I don’t stop but I am turned on.”

“Good, why don’t you try to get off real quiet and discreetly right here?” The results were immediate as she hung her head down, her hair hiding her face. I watched that familiar flush rise up her neck as she started to tremble with an orgasm. Her breath came is short pants. I looked under the table at her legs. They were clamped together and squeezing in rhythm to her inner muscles as she came with quiet intensity.

The rest of the night went beautifully. We went out dancing and then to a quiet place in the woods. I tied her between two trees and teased her for four hours before finally letting her orgasm. When she woke back up I untied her from the spread x position.

The next morning when I woke up, Ellen had already left for work. She left me a note that basically told me I was great and she would be home soon. It was signed with the usual love stuff. The p.s. portion caught me by surprise. It said that her sister would be over later and if she came while Ellen was gone, just entertain her till Ellen got home.

Later I will tell you all..........