The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By the Campfire: A Halloween Tale

She was going to die in the woods, probably. And it was her own fault, for having to pee.

Well, no. It was her fault for being friends with a bunch of weirdos that would’ve rather gone camping on Halloween than go to a party.

But—She’d eventually caved on the camping thing, so that probably made her a weirdo as well. A weirdo that was going to die in the woods.

If she could just find the campfire, she’d be fine! And she could’ve sworn it was just a few yards away. Maybe she’d gone out too far?

“Guys?” she called. “Anyone nearby? Hello?”

Maybe they were playing a prank? Put out the fire so that she’d wander around in the dark a little?

Assholes.

“Guys, this isn’t funny!”

She picked up a whiff of... smoke? “Finally.” She turned towards the scent—There. That was the damn fire. They must’ve been covering it. Fucking idiots.

She stumbled over a couple of thick tree roots, cursing as she leaned on the nearest, biggest tree to catch her balance. She couldn’t see a damn thing except the glow of the fire, and she just had to walk towards that without faceplanting in the dirt. Seriously, who knew what was under all these fallen leaves? She hated the woods. Hated, hated, hated-

She blinked. She was in the clearing, yes. There was a fire. There were people.

These were not her friends.

“Well,” she announced, probably because she was far too done with this entire situation. “Shit.”

It didn’t help that they were all staring at her.

Or that they were all guys.

And, bonus points. They were all cute guys. Just the kind of people she wanted to embarrass herself in front of.

“You lost?” asked one of them. Jet black hair. Pale skin. Jaw she could bruise herself on.

She swallowed. “No,” she said. “I just like wandering around the woods for fun.”

He grinned. “So that’s a yes, then?”

A sigh. A shake of her head. “A hard yes.”

He stood. Tall. He was nice and tall.

She shouldn’t be thinking about strangers she met in the woods. But they were probably just campers, too. And if she had to spend the night in tall boy’s tent, well—Worse things have happened.

Unless they were all serial killers. Then she was definitely boned.

But tall boy was approaching her, and he was actually even handsomer up close. Like, attractive enough that she felt her knees wobble, a little bit.

So maybe she was boned. But in a good way.

“Can I see your phone?” he asked. “I’m pretty good with these woods, maybe I can use your phone map and help you out?”

She swallowed. Why did her mouth feel so dry all of a sudden? Tall boy loomed in her view. All of it. Like he was suddenly all she could see, and he was standing over her. Blocking out the fire. Blocking out the moon.

“Yeah.” She pulled her phone out of her pocket and handed it to him. “That would be—”

He put her phone in his front pocket. Didn’t even look at the screen.

That should sound off some alarm bells. She should at least muster a frown. “Um, my—”

He was just smiling. It was kind of odd, because it was a little too dark to see properly. But she could swear his eyes were almost... golden? “It’s cool, I’ll do it once we sit. Come on, come meet everyone.”

She couldn’t—Why was she listening to him? She didn’t even know him. All she knew was that he gave her this sudden, inexplicable feeling of powerlessness. And horniness. And the two should not go together! But she wanted him to grab her by the hair and take her against a tree.

And she hated trees!

“Yeah,” she agreed, and let him take her hand. “Sure.”

She expected that she’d sit next to him. It was a pretty big log, and there was enough room for at least three more people.

He sat down, and pulled her right onto his lap.

It was... It was weird. This wasn’t supposed to happen, right? He was being too forward. Crossing the line between flirty and weird.

She put her hand on his chest and immediately forgot what she was going to say. He was really, really firm. The kind of person she should want to be sitting on.

“I’m Wade, by the way,” he offered.

“Vera.”

He began stroking her hair. “Vera. What a pretty name.”

She was flushing. She’d been flushing, she thought. Her whole body felt impossibly hot. Every time his hand slid through her hair, she felt like whimpering.

What-

He tugged the hair on the nape of her neck, and she let out a little yelp without meaning to.

A round of laughs.

“Go easy on her,” one of the other boys said.

Wade fondly shook his head. “Quiet, Kent. I know what I’m doing.”

“Sure you do.” Another one. Not Kent. “You’ve already got her on top of you.”

She let out an indignant huff. “You know, I’m right—”

Wade brushed a finger over her lips to silence her. “Hush, sweetie. Don’t pay attention to them.”

She felt something unfurl at the word ‘sweetie.’ Something that made her writhe a little, just from the endearment.

It was so fucking warm. It was so—She felt like she was going to burn up, any second now. “Fuck,” she mumbled, pulling her jacket off her shoulders. “It’s so—Isn’t it supposed to be cold in October?”

Wade chuckled, and helped her pull her jacket all the way off. “Strange things happen.”

His fingers found home under her chin. Tilted her head up, so that she met his gaze. So that all she could see was him. If she’d though it was bad standing, then this was impossible. Because she was on him. She had no ground of her own. She was encircled by him. Entirely. Completely vulnerable to him.

She needed to blink. She needed to—Needed—She-

“Sh,” he said. “I can see that little bit of fight left. Just let it go, baby. Just let me take you.”

Her voice came out in a whisper. “Take me where?”

He had such nice, white teeth. Such sharp teeth. “What do you think?”

She undulated in his lap. So hot. So hot. “I think you want to fuck me.”

“And you want me to fuck you.”

She let a tiny moan escape her lips. The thought of him, all of him, so big and strong over her tiny, tiny body-

“You know,” he continued. Brushed his thumb along her jawline. “I’ve never seen anyone succumb so quickly.”

She would’ve shaken her head, had she been capable of doing more than just hump him. “Suc—”

“To me,” he said. “I’ve got—You can’t tell, but the scent of me is driving you wild. Press your face against my neck, and see if you can stop from melting.”

She—She didn’t want to melt, right? That would be wrong. But she found herself pressing her nose against the crook of his neck anyway. His skin was so soft and he smelled like—Forest and Man and Goodness and-

She rubbed against him harder. She felt impossibly close to coming all of a sudden, as her tongue darted out to lick his perfect, pale skin. “Fuck me,” she murmured. “Fuck me, fuck me—”

He tugged her back.

She licked her lips.

“You are definitely coming home with me,” he said. “Holy shit, sweetie. Gorgeous and completely under my power? The package deal.”

The word again. She tossed her head back and groaned in pleasure. “Fuck meeeee.”

“Look at you.” He was studying her. Admiring her. “Little human girl, all high on my scent. I’m gonna keep you like this forever.”

She should’ve recognized the oddness of him calling her human. It implied he wasn’t, that he was something not-human, but perhaps she’d already known that. She wouldn’t lose her mind for a human. No, he had to be special, had to be extraordinary. Something else. Something hulking and incredible. “Keep me,” she whispered. “Keep me, take me, take me hard right now I can’t—”

“You can’t think,” he completed. “You can’t think for yourself anymore, because I’m overwhelming you. Do you like that feeling? Do you like the feeling of belonging to me?”

He brushed his hand over her breast. “Yes!” she cried out. “Yes! Wade, yes, I belong to you, I—”

He kissed her, and she forgot how sentences could be strung together. She forgot her name. She was so lost in his power, in his intoxicating strength. He held her tightly by her lower back. She could ride him to her heart’s desire while he bruised her lips.

She didn’t know how long he held her for. She didn’t care.

He wanted to take her fully. She could tell. She could tell because she wanted to be taken fully, and it started with this everlasting, all-consuming kiss.

He broke the kiss, leaving her panting, gasping. Pulling at his shirt and silently pleading for more.

Her head was swimming. More than swimming. It had drowned, and she was gone. There was no hope of resurfacing.

“Fuck,” he murmured. “Fuck, you really are something else.” He helped her out of her shirt, and tore off her bra.

Just tore it, right at the front. She slid it off her shoulders. So strong. So strong and powerful, and she belonged to him.

“Look at these.” He palmed her chest. Lightly tugged at her nipples. “Look at how nice your tits are.”

“Rougher,” she said. “Bite me. Bite my little titties, please—”

“I wouldn’t call them little, sweetie.”

She felt herself smiling. Laughing. Why did she want to be bitten so badly? Must’ve been him. It wasn’t her place to question it. She bounced in his lap. “Put your cock between my tits.”

“Another time,” he promised. He kissed her collarbone. “You said something about biting your tits? You think you can give me orders?”

She blanked. “I—”

“You’re fucking perfect,” he said. A lower kiss. He cupped her breasts and pushed them together. Gently bit the skin where they met while circling her nipples with his thumbs. His warm breath moved lower, to her nipple. A scrape of teeth.

She keened.

“Shh, baby,” he cooed. “We’re not even to the real fun yet.” He moved his hands to her ribcage, and hoisted her off his lap. Like it was nothing.

He kissed her stomach. Nipped at the skin above her navel. “I’m going to feast on your pussy a little, okay?”

Like she could say no. Like she could deny him anything. She reached for her jeans, eager to obey, to show him how wet she was, how good she was for him-

He beat her to it. Ripped her jeans open, just like her flimsy little bra. “Fuck. I’ve been smelling your arousal since you sat on my lap. It’s been driving me wild.”

“It’s all for you,” she promised. “I’m so horny and helpless and wet, eat my pussy, please, lick me I’m so wet I need you, I need you—I—”

He just grinned. Gently moved her from his lap to the log, so her back had something to rest on. He straddled the log and hooked her legs over his shoulder.

She needed him. What was taking so long? “Baby, Wade, please—”

He slid his finger against her damp underwear. “Sorry. You look so fucking hot in your little pair of panties. I just want to savor the image.”

She tried fucking his hand. She needed it. Something inside her, him, and soon, she needed it so bad-

“God, she’s gone.” She recognized the voice from earlier, but had trouble putting a face to it.

Wade had told her not to pay attention to the others. So she wouldn’t.

“She’s beautiful,” Wade corrected, rolling her underwear off. “And she’s all mine.”

“Oh come on, Wade.” Different guy. “You won’t share?”

“Didn’t say that,” Wade said. His thumb brushed against her clit, and she spread her legs.

“Please,” she whimpered.

“Just have to break her in, first. Rules are rules.”

She wanted to be broken in more than she’d ever wanted anything in her life. It sounded rough and filthy and degrading. She couldn’t wait.

“Sorry,” he said, turning his attention back to her. “Just a small pause. If you don’t mind?”

She gave him the best view of her cunt she could offer. He took that as an invitation to grab her by the ass and hold her in place. So completely owned and open to him, and everything he was going to do to her.

“Gorgeous, sweetie,” he said. He took a long, lingering lick. “Fucking incredible.”

She shuddered. “You’re gonna make me come, aren’t you?”

A laugh. “Over and over and over,” he promised. “Now try to hold still for me.”

He ate her cunt like he was starving. Didn’t hesitate with his tongue for a moment. His nose was flush against her. He had to taste ever inch of her.

She was wild. It felt too good. It was too much. She had nothing to grab on to, just her own body. She played with her breasts as he pulled the first orgasm from her. It hadn’t taken long. She suspected with him, it wouldn’t ever take long.

It would always be like this. She’d always be a cunt to eat and fuck and play with, coming and squealing for her big, strong man.

He ate her until she couldn’t scream anymore. She didn’t know how long that was. It was too many orgasms too close together, too much of him growling and probing and tasting.

At some point, he pulled back, mouth shining.

She heard whoops and cheers, and he grinned like this was his greatest victory.

“Fuck,” he said. “I’m going to be doing that a lot. You’re delicious.”

She managed a giggle, somehow. It was hard. She felt so fuzzy and silly and weak.

“Can I fuck you now?”

“Yes,” she breathed. There was nothing she wanted more. She’d never been so tired. She’d never needed to be full of cock. His cock.

He gently rolled her onto the forest floor. Kneeled over her and pulled off his shirt.

“You look like a god,” she mumbled, only because it was the truth.

“Please,” he said. “You should see yourself. You should see how bad the boys want you. You’re gonna make us so many pups, one day. Everyone’s gonna love you.”

“Pups?” she asked, though mostly out of instinct.

He was pulling his cock out, and nothing else mattered. Just the sight of it made her want to grovel in front of him. Made her want to submit to him on the lowest, basest levels.

She knew she’d never be free from that cock. She was the luckiest girl alive.

“You’ll get it eventually,” Wade said. She wasn’t really listening. She was too busy watching him stroke himself, mesmerized. “But probably not tonight. Don’t worry about it, sweetie.”

“Mm,” she said. “Put that in me, Master.”

A pause. He rubbed his thumb over his slit, collecting precome for her. He offered her the finger and she eagerly took it, sucking on the taste of him. She saw stars. She saw all she’d ever need to see.

Him.

“I’m no master, sweetie,” he say, moving to stroke her cheek. “I’m just in complete and total control of you forever. Like an alpha should be.”

She couldn’t really hear him. She didn’t need to.

“Explains why you couldn’t resist me, doesn’t it?”

There was no reason for an explanation. It didn’t matter how she’d submitted to him. Just that she had. Just that she always would. She just needed his cock in her right fucking now. She gave an insistent little whine.

“Shh, sweetie,” he said. “I know. I’m gonna be so good to you.”

“God, I love these woods,” he said. “Always playing in our favor. Maybe not yours. But you’re happy now, aren’t you?”

She arched her back. “So happy. So yours.”

“Good girl.”

He poised himself at her entrance.

“Fuck me,” she growled. “Fuck me, fuck me!”

“Of course, sweetie,” he said, filling her in one, swift stroke. “Whatever you say.”