The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Busty One

by Pan

Chapter 2

Liam didn’t feel guilty as he joined his girlfriend’s family for dinner.

He didn’t feel guilty when Charlotte greeted him with a gentle squeeze. He didn’t feel guilty as they ate.

What’s more, he didn’t even feel guilty about not feeling guilty. He wasn’t tying himself in knots trying to justify it, telling himself that he shouldn’t mind if his girlfriend didn’t, or that clearly everyone was okay with it.

Intellectually, he knew what he’d just done was a sin. He’d just had oral intercourse with someone he wasn’t in love with. Someone he wasn’t in a long-term relationship with.

He had a girlfriend. She was the love of his life, and he fully intended to marry her. To be with her forever.

But just minutes ago, he’d cum into her sister’s mouth.

Liam knew that he should feel incredibly guilty about that. He just…didn’t.

For reasons he didn’t understand, he felt completely at peace with what had just happened.

He didn’t even feel guilty when he pulled Aimee aside after dinner and had her suck his cock again.

Charlotte seemed to know exactly what he was doing. As Liam stood up and moved towards Aimee, she threw him an encouraging smile. Like he getting back onto a horse after being bucked off, or standing up to a childhood bully.

It was not the kind of smile he would expect from someone whose sister was about to be orally penetrated by her boyfriend.

But at the same time, it felt…right.

The second time was even better than the first. Now that his nervousness had dissipated, and he didn’t feel quite as pent-up, Liam allowed himself to sit back and enjoy his girlfriend’s sister’s oral talent.

She really was very good at giving head.

Of course she is, Liam found himself thinking. She’s the busty one.

As Aimee’s head enthusiastically bobbed up and down on his cock, Liam reached down and played with one of her huge, pendulous breasts. The rest of the family had all changed out of their swimwear, but Aimee had kept her bikini on. That was what had gotten him going—the sight of her exposed flesh, her barely-contained breasts, as she was surrounded by her fully-clothed relatives.

By her sisters. And their boyfriends.

Liam hadn’t been the only one checking Aimee out as they ate. Cedric had been overly ogling his girlfriend’s sister, but Katie hadn’t seemed to mind. He hadn’t been subtle about it—none of them had—but no one had objected.

Least of all Aimee.

The busty one had seemed to thrive on the attention. As Aimee had basked in the male gazes of all her sister’s boyfriends, Liam had remembered the sight of her cumming, sucking his cock as she rubbed her blue bikini.

Despite having just been ‘taken care of’ a few minutes, Liam had spent most of the meal hard as a rock.

And he didn’t feel guilty at all.

He couldn’t help but compare his girlfriend’s breasts to her sisters, as he roughly pawed at them. Charlotte’s were more petite—not small, but she definitely fell on the more modest side of the women he’d dated.

Aimee’s, meanwhile, were the largest he’d ever handled. Which made sense, of course.

She was the busty one.

They were truly magnificent—firm, but soft. Heavy, but perky. He wanted to strip her bikini off and bury his head in them.

But something held him back. He was sure she’d let him, if he asked, but for now he was content for his girlfriend’s busty sister to give him the best head he’d had in his life, as he groped at her boobs.

After almost twenty minutes, he felt himself getting close to climax.

“Gonna cum,” he grunted, and Aimee’s eyes lit up. She’d been staring at him for the entirety of the blowjob, her eyes occasionally twitching with pleasure—especially when he tweaked at her erect nipples. Even through the bikini top, he could feel how large they were.

Everything about Aimee’s tits felt large. They were the sexiest pair he’d ever seen.

As she’d sucked his cock, she’d watched him, seeing what he liked. Seeing how much she turned him on. How much pleasure her body gave him.

She hadn’t touched herself as she had outside—all of her attention had been on his arousal, and now that he was getting close to cumming, Liam’s girlfriend’s sister surprised him by pulling back and letting his cock fall out of her mouth. She continued to expertly stroke him, aiming his throbbing cockhead at her bikini top.

“Oh, wow…” he groaned, and felt a surge of pleasure pass through his entire body, culminating at his cock, as he shot a load of thick cum onto Aimee’s breasts. Another string followed the first, and then a third, partially coating the blonde woman’s face before dripping down onto her tits.

She didn’t say anything as he stared at her, panting with exertion. The young woman just beamed, her entire body seeming to glow with exaltation at what she’d done with her mouth, her hands.

Her enormous boobs.

One of her hands reached out to grab his. He hesitated as she pulled it towards her tits, but she was unyielding, not letting him break free as she brought his hand into contact with the cum he’d just deposited onto her chest.

Aimee’s other hand reached up and began rubbing his cum into her skin; she released her grip once Liam saw what she was doing, and he started mirroring her. His other hand came up to join the first, and she dropped hers and leaned back, opening her mouth and rolling her eyes in bliss as he firmly massaged his own cum into her huge, heaving breasts.

Liam didn’t know much about women’s cup-sizes; frankly he wouldn’t have been surprised if Aimee’s were off the charts. Her breasts were so expansive; there was plenty of skin to rub his cum into, and soon it was all gone, absorbed by the busty woman’s bust as if it were skin-cream.

When Liam and Charlotte returned to their room that night, he briefly wondered if he should bring up what he’d done with her sister. He knew she knew; she’d been the one to bring Aimee to him the first time, and he hadn’t been at all subtle about joining her the second. (One of the sisters’ boyfriends had all but high-fived him when he returned).

But he’d only gotten head from Aimee, so far. Was that something he was obliged to tell his girlfriend? Or was this a ‘Las Vegas’ situation? It didn’t feel like something he needed to keep secret from her, but he wasn’t sure what the protocol was.

Would Charlotte care that he hadn’t gone any further than oral sex, and some over-the-bikini touching? Should he seek permission before going any further with her sister?

Or was he reading the situation right, and she simply…wasn’t bothered?

Normally, he would let his conscience be his guide. But consciences rely on guilt, and when it came to Aimee, he just…didn’t feel bad about what was happening.

She’d sucked him off twice, and he’d spent five minutes rubbing his cum into her oversized tits. And no part of it had bothered him, even a little. When it came to his girlfriend’s sister, it was as though his conscience had just…decided to turn a blind eye.

Liam decided not to say anything. Charlotte didn’t seem worried, and neither was he.

Everything felt so…right.

* * *

“Let me know if you have any questions, by the way,” Cedric said as Liam sat down for breakfast.

As soon as he’d entered the room, he’d glanced around to see if he could spot Aimee. It wasn’t a desperate hunger, like he’d felt about Charlotte when he’d first started dating her—in those early days, he’d felt a near-physical pain every minute they were apart.

No, it was more just…curiosity. Like walking past a breakfast buffet and seeing if they had any croissants. If they did: great! He loved croissants. If not, no problem.

It was a want, not a need.

She was nowhere to be seen. He did a quick headcount of the boyfriends—it looked like Grayham was the absentee. None of the other boyfriends seemed particularly distracted, so Liam figured Grayham was most likely off with the busty one.

Lucky guy.

“What about?” Liam asked, confused. “I think Charlotte covered everything.”

“No,” Cedric replied with a laugh. “About Aimee. That whole situation.”

Liam’s eyes widened. Since he’d arrived, this was the first indication that anyone but him had noticed the situation with Aimee was anything but completely normal. Expected.

Everyone had been acting as though getting off inside your girlfriend’s bustiest sister was just…a part of life.

“Oh?” he said, trying to mask his surprise. “Is there like, a roster, or something like that?”

“No roster,” Cedric said with a wave of his hand. “It’s very much a first in, first served situation.”

“Then what do you mean?”

Cedric sat back with a smile. “Ah,” he said. “You might be further along than I thought. It’s only been two days…but I guess if you were close to them for long enough…”

Liam didn’t reply. He suddenly felt very unsure of himself. Using Aimee’s mouth twice the previous day had calmed him down, but Cedric’s ominous words had brought his doubts back to the fore.

What was going on?

“The offer is open,” the young man concluded. “If you need anything, I’m happy to help. In the meantime…”

Cedric stood up, and Liam noticed that Aimee had returned. She was dressed in a lacy red nightgown, one that barely managed to contain her huge tits. As she moved, the nightgown shifted, showing glimpses of black lingerie underneath—a thong, and what looked like a half-cup bra.

Liam licked his lips, but before he could do anything more, Cedric had grabbed his girlfriend’s sister by the hand, and was pulling her into another room.

As though Cedric’s words had opened the floodgates, more and more worries began to pile into Liam’s head. Why was everyone so okay with what all the boys were doing with Aimee? Why was Charlotte so okay with it?

Most confusingly of all…why was he?

Liam glanced around the room. In all respects, it was the picture of a normal family breakfast. No one else was dressed particularly provocatively, no one else looked worried or concerned.

No one else was using each other for sex.

It wasn’t even like it was a too normal situation. Liam didn’t feel like he’d stepped into the town of Stepford—this wasn’t a group of people playing happy family. Emma and Cassandra were teasing each other, and Sasha was in a debate with her father about the election results.

Ever since he’d met them, everything about the family was completely normal, except for one anomaly:

Aimee.

The busty one.

“When did she get her nickname?” he asked, out of nowhere. Charlotte threw him an odd glance, but when Katie asked him what he meant, Liam’s girlfriend returned to her conversation with Cassandra’s boyfriend, whose name he’d finally learned the previous night—Dylan. Or was it David?

“Emma?” Katie asked, assuming he was responding to the witty insult that Cassandra had just landed on her sister. “She’s always been funny, I guess. When she was eight, she entered a dance contest at school, and—”

“No,” Liam interrupted. “Aimee.”

“Oh, Aimee…” Katie said, the furrow in her brow disappearing. “High-school. That’s when her bosom came in. That’s when we knew she was going to be…well, the busty one.”

Liam wrinkled his nose. “And she didn’t mind?”

Katie laughed. “Clearly you’ve never been a teenage girl. You quickly notice that the popular girls are always quite blessed in that area. Aimee quickly became very, very popular.”

The young man nodded. He could well imagine.

Part of him wanted to ask some follow-up questions. When did Aimee start fucking everyone’s boyfriends? Had she ever dated? Was she always so excited to please?

Instead, Liam fell silent. He didn’t know what was going on here.

But one person seemed to.

Cedric and Aimee never came back to the breakfast table. Afterwards, the family scattered—Liam spent ten minutes helping Sylvia clear the table, but Katie’s boyfriend never returned.

“Where’s Cedric?” Liam asked. He’d managed to find his girlfriend in the study. She had just begun a game of chess with Grayham.

“He’s gone with my Dad,” she answered, chewing on her lip as she considered Grayham’s opening play. “Cedric, Sasha, and him are all gun nuts, so they’ve gone shooting.”

Liam didn’t say anything, and Charlotte looked up, surprised by the look of worry on his face.

“They asked if you wanted to go,” she said apologetically, “but I know how you feel about guns. Don’t worry, I didn’t make a big thing out of it. Mom hates them too.”

“And me,” Grayham interjected. “Well, not hate. I just don’t see the point. When the founding fathers wrote the constitution, they clearly didn’t mean—”

Charlotte rolled her eyes and held up one hand. “Don’t try to distract me with a debate,” she said. “That only worked the one time.”

“I have to try,” Grayham replied with a grin. “It’s the only way I can beat any of you at this damn game.”

“I think Cassandra and her boyfriend are about to throw on a film if you want to join them,” Charlotte offered. “Or you can play Grayham in a few minutes, once I’ve crushed him.”

“Ha ha ha,” Grayham replied. “I mean, yeah, you’re going to crush me, but I’m definitely going to hold out more than a few minutes.”

Liam left the two of them, and began pacing the halls of the huge family home. Emma was helping her mother prepare lunch, Katie was painting her nails, singing happily to herself as she did, Cassandra and Damien were cuddled up as a comedy played on the flatscreen television, and Martin was lifting weights in the family’s home gym as Aimee—still wearing her red nightgown—knelt in front of him and sucked his cock.

“Morning Liam,” he sang out merrily. “You care to join me?”

“Uh…”

“For a workout, I mean. It’s one of my favorite things about visiting this place, they have such great equipment.”

Liam suggested that another of the house’s many highlights was the buxom woman currently slobbering on his cock, but he kept that opinion to himself.

“I’m good,” he replied cautiously. “I’m more of a runner, myself.”

“There’s a treadmill,” Martin said, gesturing to the corner of the room. “Or ‘dreadmill’, as Emma calls it.”

“I…I’m good,” Liam said.

Despite being a churchgoer all his life, Liam would be lying if he’d said he was a stranger to porn. When he wasn’t in a relationship, he’d often turn to online videos for stimulation as he masturbated.

Part of him had always felt guilty about it, but when he was alone and turned on, it was like he couldn’t help himself. It was a dark temptation he just couldn’t resist.

So while Liam had, in his time, witnessed many blowjob videos, this was the first time he’d really seen it happen in person. And if that wasn’t strange enough, he’d received two blowjobs from Aimee the previous day.

“She’s good, isn’t she?” Martin beamed, following Liam’s eyes. “I use her to motivate me. Whenever I come visit, I never miss a workout.”

“Uh huh,” Liam replied, not sure what to say. He didn’t feel the sick fascination he did when watching a video of someone giving head. Instead, it was more like…just something to watch. Like he was just casually observing a master perform her craft.

He didn’t feel guilty, or even awkward. It just felt…normal.

Right.

God, what was wrong with him?

“Do you think she…”

Liam gestured vaguely to Aimee, then trailed off. He wasn’t even sure what he was trying to ask.

“Likes it?” Martin offered. The young man was apparently completely comfortable talking about Aimee as if she wasn’t there.

From the look in her eyes, it was almost like…she wasn’t. Liam had seen it before—flow state. A complete immersion into what you were doing. Athletes and creatives worked hard to get into flow state; it was when they did their best work, relying entirely on muscle memory, not letting themselves get distracted by anything other than their task.

The first step was to love what you were doing.

“Yeah,” Liam replied, although he knew he’d answered his own question.

“She loves it,” Martin said simply, putting down his weights. The two men stood in silence, watching as Aimee masterfully pleasured the athletic young man’s cock.

The first time Liam had watched a blowjob video, he’d felt very uncomfortable that he was looking at another man’s cock. He wasn’t gay, and the fact that it took up so much of the screen had been incredibly distracting.

Over the years, he’d become desensitized to the presence of a penis in his porn. He was consistently drawn back to blowjob videos, and not because of the dicks they contained. He’d never really bothered to analyze his tastes—he was too turned on beforehand, and felt too guilty afterwards.

But in that moment, as he watched someone get head in real life, was Liam—unrestrained by guilt—able to pinpoint exactly what he liked about them. It was the way the woman performing the blowjob gave herself entirely to the man’s pleasure.

Anything she got out of it was mental or emotional, not physical—she wasn’t doing it because of a secret hidden g-spot in her mouth. She was doing it because she wanted to get the man off. She was doing it either as a selfless gift, or because she found it hot to get someone off.

Liam was no stranger to going down on women. It was a standard part of his foreplay with Charlotte…and he didn’t do it out of a sense of obligation, or duty, or to build up a debt that she’d have to repay. He did it because he got off on getting her off.

He found it hot to get his girlfriend off, even when he wasn’t getting anything out of it himself.

The women in the porn videos were presumably not dating the men they were filming with. And though in real life, they were likely doing it for money, Liam had always found it easy to imagine that they were motivated by the same thing as he, that they were getting off on getting the men off.

With Aimee, he didn’t even have to imagine. Everything about her demeanor confirmed it: she wanted nothing more than to get Martin off. Just as the previous day, she’d wanted nothing more than to get Liam off.

Twice.

Liam suddenly realized he was hard again. Partially at the memory of what Aimee had done the day before, but largely because of the sexually-charged situation. She was giving all she could to sucking Martin’s cock, and even at a glance, it was obvious what she was getting out of it.

“I might have a turn when you’re done,” Liam said, and Martin gave him a smile and a nod.

They both knew he wasn’t talking about the weights.

* * *

Liam saw a look of confusion pass over Rodney’s face as he got out of the car. He knew it must have appeared a little strange; the newest member of the family waiting on the porch for them to come home, like a dog waiting for its owner.

“You need something, Liam?”

“Just a word with Cedric,” he replied, trying to force a cheerful tone into his voice.

After Martin had cum into Aimee’s waiting mouth, he’d quickly finished his gym session and left Liam alone with his girlfriend’s sister. Liam hadn’t wasted any time, moving his cock into Aimee’s enthusiastic mouth, and letting her get to work.

Despite having just finished a blowjob, Aimee didn’t hesitate, swallowing Liam’s erection down and running her masterful tongue along his sensitive glans.

He’d reached down to play with her magnificent tits again, but found that her nightgown wasn’t nearly as convenient as the bikini top had been.

So Liam had ordered her to take it off.

He hadn’t been surprised, not really, when she’d obeyed. He watched as a small shiver ran across her skin. The sexiest woman he’d ever seen was standing in front of him, wearing nothing but a black bra and matching thong.

“Take off your bra,” Liam had continued, his confidence surprising him. Maybe being around Katie was having an effect.

Aimee obeyed his command, and he’d let out a small groan as her huge tits were fully exposed to him for the first time. Even through the bikini, he’d been able to tell that she had large nipples—each was roughly the thickness and length (though not shape) of an eraser—but her swimwear had hidden exactly how pink they were, and the size of her areola.

“Bring them here,” he said huskily, and no sooner were the words out of his mouth than Aimee was presenting her breasts to him.

He took one into his mouth, chewing and sucking on Aimee’s huge breasts. Each of her areola was roughly the size of his hand, and he grabbed the one he wasn’t tasting and palmed it roughly.

The tremors of pleasure going through Aimee’s body told him that she was enjoying this. He’d been planning to use her mouth again, as he’d just seen Martin do, but now that her tits were exposed, he had something else in mind.

“I’m going to titty-fuck you,” he said, and the busty young woman’s eyes opened wide with delight. “I’m going to fuck your boobs until I cum…”

Aimee nodded, her eyes fluttering with pleasure at the idea. She hadn’t cum after swallowing down Martin’s seed, so Liam was unsurprised when her hand moved between her legs.

“Get me nice and wet,” he’d ordered, and she’d obediently begun slobbering on his dick, taking it halfway down her throat and coating it with her spit.

For almost forty minutes he’d fucked his future sister-in-law’s naked tits. It wasn’t something he’d ever done before—his preferences were normally towards less-busty women, but even when he dated women with fuckable tits, it had never seemed like a high priority.

But at the sight of his girlfriend’s sister’s huge, naked tits, he hadn’t been able to resist.

As he did, Aimee had reached trembling orgasm after trembling orgasm, getting herself off multiple times as his cock slid between her huge mammaries. As soon as he’d started, Liam had known this would take longer than sex normally did, but he didn’t mind. He was doing it for the experience, not for expediency.

He’d never been in contact with such huge tits, and he wanted to make the most of it. As his cock moved in and out of Aimee’s cleavage, his hands stayed on her sensitive nipples, tweaking and pulling and keeping them in the best position to sheath his throbbing erection.

Finally, Liam had let out a long groan, and his cock had started twitching, shooting his seed onto Aimee’s waiting skin. She must have known he was close, because almost as soon as he started cumming, so did she, her entire body quivering and trembling as his cum landed on her face.

Just as she had the day before, Aimee transferred his cum to her tits, and guided his hands to where the warm fluid was resting. Just as he had the day before, Liam rubbed it into her skin like handcream, until it had completely disappeared to the naked eye.

By the time he was done, his cock was hard again. He glanced down at Aimee’s black thong.

He could order her to take it off. He knew she would. She hadn’t resisted anything he’d asked of her so far—she hadn’t so much as blinked an eye.

He could order her to strip for him. To stand in front of him completely naked. To lay down on the weight bench and spread her legs, allowing him to penetrate her. Allowing him to fuck her until he came, filling his girlfriend’s naked, busty sister with his seed.

But he didn’t. For three reasons.

Firstly, because that sounded like it would involve a lot of cleanup that he didn’t much feel like doing.

Secondly, because it felt selfish. Aimee wasn’t just there for his pleasure; there was a whole houseful of men whom she had to take care of.

And thirdly, because he had some questions that needed answering.

“Heya Liam,” Cedric replied with a broad grin. “You missed a helluva trip. The range near here is so good, it’s—“

“You said you’d answer any questions I had,” Liam interrupted. He had no interest in hearing about the quality of the local shooting range.

His questions were about something much closer to home.

“Oh, right,” Cedric said, watching as Sasha and Rodney made their way back inside. “Here?”

“It’s as good a place as any,” Liam replied.

The two boyfriends sat in a pair of rocking chairs. Liam had seen from photos that this had been Charlotte’s grandparents’ favorite place to sit.

“I have to know,” Liam said. “What’s…what’s up with Aimee?”

“She’s the busty one,” Cedric replied, looking Liam square in the eye. “Surely you’ve noticed.”

“Don’t be the old guy at the end of the Matrix,” Liam replied with an exasperated sigh. “You know what I want to know.”

“Yeah,” Cedric nodded. “Yeah, I do.”

There was a brief pause as the two men rocked on their chairs. The sun was beating down on the tin roof above them, and as the occasional car drove past, it was briefly reflected into Liam’s eyes.

“I was just as confused as you when I first met her,” Cedric continued. “The second-weirdest thing was that no one seemed to think it was weird.”

Liam nodded. “And what was number one?”

“That after a day or two…neither did I.”

“Right,” Liam said quietly. “That’s where I’m at, too.”

“Yeah,” Cedric said. “Don’t worry. You get used to being used to it.”

“So what’s happening? Is it some kind of…I dunno, mind control?”

Cedric laughed. “Mind control? Like what, alien space rays taking over our brains?”

Liam scowled. “I mean…”

“No, no,” Cedric said. “It’s not Jedi mind tricks, or communist hypnotism. It’s just basic physics.”

“…physics?”

“Physics,” Cedric repeated. “Hang on. Let me get a pen and paper.”

As the other man disappeared inside, Liam was left alone on the porch. What was happening, it didn’t…it didn’t feel like physics. But he’d learned from Charlotte that Liam was a co-director of the physics program at the University of Austin. He wasn’t a Nobel Prize winner or anything like that, but he knew his stuff.

When Cedric returned, Liam leaned forward.

“This was all I could find,” Cedric said apologetically. He was holding a crayon and a pad of colored pages, relics from the girls’ childhood. Liam watched, bemused, as the young physicist sketched out what he immediately recognized as Aimee’s tits.

“So she’s the busty one,” he repeated. “And not just, like, in the family.”

“She’s definitely part of the family?” Liam asked, and Cedric shot him an odd look.

“…yes,” he answered. “What, you thought she was an alien or something?’

“Well…” Liam mumbled. “The blonde hair…”

“That’s just genetics,” Cedric said with a wave. “Basic Punnett square stuff. No, the truly interesting part is her tits.”

In the center of each of Aimee’s breasts, Cedric had shaded an orb.

“See, Aimee’s breasts are big enough that they have their own morality field.”

“Morality field?”

“Uh huh,” Cedric said, continuing to sketch. “Every body of matter has one. The Earth, the Moon…and Aimee’s tits.”

“The Earth has a morality field?”

“Yes,” Cedric said, once more looking at Liam like he was an idiot. “Where do you think morality comes from?”

“…God?”

“Oh, right. I forgot you were religious. Well, fortunately, this doesn’t contradict the Bible or anything like that—it’s like evolution. It’s an independently observable system…but it’s very easy to think of it as the tool that God used to give us morality.”

“Right,” Liam nodded. “Gotcha.”

“So Aimee’s tits aren’t big enough to like, compete with the morality field of the Earth. But if you spend enough time around them…”

Cedric drew some wavy lines eminating from the pair of crayon breasts on the blue piece of paper in front of them.

“…it can have an effect on your morality. Just like the Moon causes the tides, spend enough time around Aimee’s tits, your sense of right and wrong can be affected.”

Liam scrunched up his nose. “This is why I don’t feel guilty?”

“Exactly!” Cedric said triumphantly. “Our sense of right and wrong comes from our morals, which come from the Earth’s morality field. Aimee’s tits are dense enough to affect that. The more time you spend near them, the more you’ll be okay with, well…”

“…using her for sex,” Liam finished thoughtfully. He looked up at Cedric, suddenly worried. “Hang on. Does that mean she doesn’t enjoy it?”

“Oh no,” Cedric said with a chuckle. “She definitely enjoys it. You see, no one has been affected by the morality field generated by Aimee’s tits than she has. Everyone using her for sex is more than something Aimee likes—it’s the foundation of her entire moral framework.”

“Okay…” Liam said slowly, and Cedric sighed.

“Think of it this way,” he said. “You’re a Christian, right?”

“Right.”

“Have you ever had that moment where you know you’re doing the right thing? Like the rush you get when you raise a bunch of money for a good cause, or get someone truly evil taken out of a position of power?”

Liam nodded, remembering the moment he’d brought his neighbor to church for the first time.

“Every time someone uses Aimee for sex, that’s how she feels. Each and every time she makes someone cum, she’s doing the most moral thing imaginable.”

“Wow. Is that why it feels so…”

“…right? Yup. After just a few days of exposure to the morality field, that’s how you feel. Imagine what it’s like being her.”

There was another long silence, as Liam reflected on Cedric’s words.

“Hang on,” he said, as a worrying thought struck him. “This is all against my own morality. Like, my own…original morality. Isn’t that…bad?”

Cedric shot Liam a wry look. “That’s above my pay grade, I’m sorry to say. I’m a physicist, not a philosopher.”

* * *

For the rest of the day, Liam avoided his girlfriend’s sister. Not Sasha, or Cassandra, or Katie, or Emma.

Aimee. The busty one.

He watched as the other boyfriends took her aside. He watched as the rest of the family completely accepted it as normal.

He watched, and he thought. And when everyone else went outside where Rodney was grilling up dinner, Liam stayed inside and prayed.

Before that weekend, he’d known that being sexually monogamous was the right thing to do. The moral thing to do. It was what God wanted of him, and it had been what made him happy.

As he’d spent time around his girlfriend’s sister, however, another fact had emerged as true. Using Aimee for sex, using her to get off was also right. Normal.

And although he’d only done it three times, he knew it made him happy.

On that first night, he’d thought it was a test. He’d thought his girlfriend was testing him.

Now, he wondered if God was.

So far, he didn’t feel like he’d done anything truly sinful. Yes, he’d lusted after his girlfriend’s sister, but this was something they talked about all the time at church. Everyone had these urges; the important part was that one didn’t act on them.

And yes…he’d acted on them. Sort of. He’d used Aimee’s mouth twice and her tits once.

But he hadn’t fucked her.

He hadn’t had sex with his girlfriend’s sister. And under that framework, had he truly cheated?

The next morning, he and Charlotte were getting back in the car. Friday had been a Federal holiday, and both Liam and his girlfriend had managed to score the Monday off as well, giving them enough time to drive down and back. It was going to be a long day of driving, but they’d agreed it was worth it, to give Charlotte time with her family, and him a chance to meet them.

If he could stay away from Aimee until the morning, he’d be fine. If he could avoid her tits and their morality-warping influence, he wouldn’t have cheated on his girlfriend. Not really.

That meant he couldn’t use her at all. He’d spent almost an hour with his cock between her big, beautiful tits. Almost an hour where her tits had been destroying his Christian values, making him want to cheat on his girlfriend. Making him lust after someone he really shouldn’t be lusting after.

He let out a sigh.

What he’d done with Aimee felt so right, but wasn’t that the nature of temptation? If it was easy to resist, it wouldn’t be tempting. This was his ‘Jesus in the desert’ moment.

He just had to avoid having sex with her for one day. Eighteen hours.

How hard could it be?

* * *