The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This is an adult story and contains sexual material. If you don’t like this kind of stuff then don’t read this. Nuff said.

MC T.V.: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

Trent left Santa Monica and ended up in a little town called Sunndale. it was a small town that was not what it appeared to be. The town held deep dark secrets. Sunnydale was a hotbed of supernatural activity. The town was a crossroads where the forces of light and dark fought an eternal war.

The town was also the home of 16 yr. old Buffy Summers. She was a student at Sunnydale High School. She also fought against the minions of evil that infested the town. She was better known as Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Trent entered the town and scanned by sections. He prowled the streets at night along with the other children of the night. His mental abilities were a little hampered in this place but his demon based powers were very strong here. He had no fears about what he might encounter in the town.

There was a lot of activity going on this late at night. Quite a few monsters were out hunting fresh prey. Trent was sniffing around the high school when he heard the sounds of a battle. He went behind the building a came to the school parking lot. It was late and very dark. The lot was only illuminated by a couple of street lights. But he had excellent night vision and could see clearly in the darkness.

He saw a group of people at the far end of the lot. There was definately a fight happening. He saw a young girl surrounded by four other people. There was three males and one female, and they were not human. he knew instantly that the girl was Buffy.

She was dressed all in black. Wearing a leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans, and boots. The battle wasn’t going well for the girl. Trent knew the four creatures were vampires. They were a grotesque looking bunch. Fangs bared and claws sharp. They had pasty white skin and their brows stretched outward. Their faces were twisted and deformed, typical monsters Trent thought to himself. They had bloodshot yellowish eyes and they reeked of death.

They had recently fed and were strong. Trent would smell the fresh blood on their lips. They growles like animals as they circled the girl. Trent knew he would have to enter the fray. It had been too long since he had fought the undead.

One of the males, the shortest of the lot, lunged at Buffy. She made quick work of him. She spun around and kicked him in the chest hard. The girl was stronger than average humans. The beast fell back stunned. Then Buffy let him have several punches to the face. Shorty’s head snapped back and blood gushed from his mouth. She grabbed his arm and flipped him. He slammed down onto the paved surface hard. Trent heard the cracking of bone as he hammered the pavement.

Buffy prodused a wood stake and tossed it at the vampire. The stake shot across the lot and sank into Shorty’s chest, piercing his heart. He screamed in pain. He looked at buffy and then dropped dead. His body landed on the ground and he turned into dust and blew away.

His companions watched as Shorty died and they were pissed. All three of them howled in rage and turned to Buffy. Like a blur, the largest male was gone and then came up behind Buffy. She realized too late that she was in trouble. Goon grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. She struggled but couldn’t break free.

The female was on Buffy in a second. “You bitch!” she screamed. “You wasted Thomas! He was over 200 yrs. old. He brought the three of us across.” “Well I guess he got slow in is old age.” Buffy said sarcastically. She-vamp screamed again. Buffy had her hair up in a ponytail and She-vamp grabbed the tail and pulled her head back. Buffy saw the hatred in her eyes.

She-vamp punched her in the stomach several times and Buffy cried out in pain. She slapped her face and slugged her over and over. Buffy was being badly beaten. She slumped over, only Goon holding her up kept her from crumpling to the ground. Buffy was in a bad way. She was weak and ached all over.

She-vamp hit the girl harder every time making her cry out in agony. Buffy had no more fight left in her. She figured this was it. She had lost and now she was going to die. “I’m going to gut you like a pig. And then we will feast on your entrails.” she told Buffy. “The mighty Slayer has fallen and been defeated. The Master will be pleased.”

She-vamp bared her fangs and bared Buffy’s neck. This is it the girl thought I’m toast. She shut her eyes and waited for the bite to come. It didn’t happen. trent had stood idly by while all this had transgressed and it was now time for him to interceed. The girl was his and no group of bloodsuckers was going to take her away.

He leaped into action. Something charged from the shadows at lightning speed and attacked. Everyone was surprised. Trent was as fast as the ghouls, if not faster. He grabbed She-vamp by the throat and tossed her across the parking lot. He was strong and the demoness weighed nothing to him. The other male vampire attacked him. He was no match for Trent.

Four clawed at Trent and drew blodd. He hit trent several times but it had no effect. He was used to pain. He grabbed Four’s wrist and twisted. This caught the fiend by surprise. He shrieked as Trent crushed his wrist. Then he grabbed Four by the shirt and tossed him into the brick school wall where he landed with a sickening thud.

Buffy and the other vampires watched Trent dispose of Four. Buffy didn’t know who the guy was but he’d just saved her life. And he was kicking ass. Trent was done playing. He took one step and was gone. Then he was in front of Four. No one had seen him move. Trent took Four’s head in his hands and twisted. Four’s head turned to the side at an impossible angle. He snapped his neck like a twig.

Four twitched and shook as he died. Trent looked at the other vampires and smiled. He gave a yank and Four’s head came off his body. The other vamps were scared. Trent dropped Four’s head and the head and body turned to dust. There was a woosh sound and a slight breeze and he was gone. The vampires looked around but found nothing. They had to escape. They forgot about Buffy and flew to the school roof.

Buffy was alone in the lot. Then a voice behind her said, “We’ve got them on the run.” She spun about and faced Trent. “Who or what the hell are you?” she asked. “I’m a friend.” he replied. “Let’s get the other two.” “The name’s Trent and as you guessed I’m more than human. But don’t worry, I’m not here to harm you or anyone else. I’m on your side.”

“Fine. I can use the help.” she told him. Buffy had almost died and she wasn’t going to turn down help. “They’re up on the roof. How do we get up there?” “Like this,” he said. Trent put his arm around her waist and held tight. Before she could react they were up on the roof. He had flown the both of them up there.

Buffy looked down and said, “That is so cool. You have to teach me how to do that.” “Later.” he said. The vampires came out of hiding and attacked. Buffy and Trent slew them quickly. Buffy drove a stake into Goon’s chest and shoved it in deeply. He turned to dust and was finished. Trent put his fist through She-vamp’s chest and tore out her heart. She and the heart burst into flame. He looked over to Buffy and saw that she’d fainted. The fight had finally taken its toll on her.

Trent looked her over and saw there was no major damage. She healed fast and she’d be fine. He scooped her into his arms and jumped from the roof. He took her into the school and laid her on a sofa in the teacher’s lounge. She needed time to rest.

Trent scanned her mind and delved through the layers of her brain. He decided to make the alterations to her mind while she was unconscience. He left behind his own thoughts and commands. She was reprogrammed to do his bidding. Her personality remained intact, with minor changes of course.

Buffy woke up an hour later. She was groggy and confused. Then she remembered everything. She sat up with a start and looked around. She was insdie the school. She glanced around the room and saw Trent sitting in a chair watching her. Buffy felt different somehow. She was no longer the same person.

But it didn’t bother her. She was still the Slayer but slaying wasn’t as important now. She needed something more. She remembered Trent, he had sved her life and helped her kill the vampires. “It’s over.” he said. “We won. We make a good team Buffy.” “We do at that.” she smiled at him. “I’d like to keep working with you Trent, you sved my life.”

“Yes. I did.” he commented. “And you owe me big time.” Buffy nodded in agreement, “I’d like to pay you back.” “Well you can my dear,” he said. “You can start by sucking my cock.” Buffy smiled coyly at him. She knew she would do as he wished. “Sure, I’d be glad to.” she said.

Trent stood in front of her and Buffy unzipped his pants. She was warm and shrugged off her jacket. She reached into his trousers and scooped out his testicles. He had big hairy balls. Buffy was very curios, she had never seen a real penis or testicles before. She was glad to service him. The musky aroma of his maleness made her nostrils flare. he smelled good. Buffy inhaled deeply. She was aroused.

Buffy brought her face to his groin and examined his balls. She didn’t have much of a social life and seldom dated. Her only sexual experience was masturbating. So when this man gave her the chance to expand her knowledge she gladly took the opportunity to learn as much as she could.

She took his balls into her mouth and gently sucked them. She caressed and stroked his nuts. She sucked on them and licked them. She liked the taste. Trent was as hard as a rock. She looked cute and childlike as she played with his nuts. Then Buffy rubbed his balls over every inch of her face. She moaned as she felt herself get wet. Now his scent was on her face.

She reached into his pants and took out his cock. Her eyes widened in amazement. He was huge. This was the first penis she’d ever seen. The organ entranced her. It was long and wide. It had a purplish head and was covered with veins. She timidly reached up and put her hand around it. Her small fist couldn’t completely surround the large organ. She was actually holding a penis in her hand.

Buffy was giddy. She slowly pumped her hand up and down the throbbing shaft. It was warm and alive in her hand. His cock twitched in her fist and she laughed. This thing was incredible. She kept stroking his cock and squeezing it. She shivered with excitement. Trent let her stroke him for several minutes and then had her stop.

Buffy’s pussy was soaked and her nipples were erect. her clit rubbed against her jeans. Buffy lowered her head and opened her mouth. She took his cockhead in her mouth and closed her lips around it. Trent groaned, he almost came right then. She eagerly sucked on his cock. She was inexperienced but she soon figured out what to do. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She couldn’t believe that she had a penis in her mouth.

Buffy took as much of him into her mouth as she could. He watched as she raised and lowered her head on his manhood. She licked the organ and sucked like a pro. She proved to be quite adept at cocksucking. Her tongure swirled around the spongy head and she curled it up to flick her tongue against the sensitive underside. She licked all along the shaft. She found that she liked sucking cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she blew him.

Trent was not going to last long. He watched as Buffy engulfed his cock. He guided her head up and down the shaft. He coouldn’t hold back any longer. Trent groaned and his body tensed. His cock exploded in her mouth. Buffy was startled when the organ erupted and spat hot sperm into her mouth but she adjusted quickly. She automatically swallowed his cum.

The thick creamy goo flowed down her gullet and poured into her belly. It was salty and sweet tasting. She loved the taste of his cum. She swallowed every drop he had. Her hips rocked back and forth on the sofa. She was hot and couldn’t sit still. She fondled his balls with one hand and pumped his cock with the other. She gulped his seed as fast as she could.

Buffy sucked him dry. She took every ounce of sperm he gave her. She kept licking his cock after it was empty. She got him hard again in seconds. He pulled out of her mouth and his cock was clean. Buffy looked up at him with lustful eyes. She was antsy. She looked at him anxiously. “Thank you for letting me suck your cock and giving me your cum.” she told him. “It was delicious.”

Trent ordered her to strip and she complied. She stood up and took off her clothes. She stood before him clad only in her white bra and panties. Her ample cleavage spilled out over the top of her bra. She had big tits. She must have been at least a c-cup.

Buffy was short but she was built. She was nervous as he inspected her. She didn’t want to displease him. He was so good to her and she owed him a lot. Trent looked her over and nodded his approval. She was a fine specimen.

She was in shape and muscular. She had a curvy figure and lean thighs. Her stomach was flat and her legs were shapely. She had silky white skin that was unmarked. She was beautiful and she had fine breasts. Buffy was happy that he liked her. She unclasped the front of her bra and took it off. She wanted him to see her breasts. This was the first time she had been naked in front of a man.

The nubile young girl had high pert tits. They were perfectly round globes of womanhood. They were soft and mallable. Her tits sat firm and proud on her chest. They were capped with two small pink nipples that were as hard a erasers. Trent cupped her tits and massaged them. Buffy maoned in pleasure. He pinched and tweaked her sensitive nipples and Buffy panted. He pushed her tits together and kneaded the fleshy orbs. He rubbed them in circles on her chest.

He took her nipples into his mouth and sucked them. “OOh.” Buffy moaned as he suckled at her breast. He licked and sucked both her tits until they were covered with his saliva. “UUNGH!” she purred as he fondled her adolesent tits. He fed on her tits for a long time. She had one of the best set of tits he’d ever seen.

“Oh God!” She groaned as she had a minor orgasm. Her body shuddered in ecstasy. It felt so good. She wanted to cum again. Buffy needed him desparately. She needed his cock and wanted him to fuck her. She tore off her panties and sat on the sofa. She drew her legs up and back, exposing her naked pussy to him. She wanted himto see what she had. Her legs were bent and her feet rested on the edge of the sofa. Her arms pressed her tits together and her fingers spread ger slender cunt lips apart.

Trent drank in the sight of her virginal pussy on display for him. Buffy had a thick blonde bush and a tight cunt. her clit was distended and stood out from its hood. Buffy was breathing heavily as she opened her cunt for him. He saw the glistineing inside of her pussy. Buffy senuously licked her lips and stared at him intently.

Her face was a mask of lust and he saw the need in her eyes. Her hips gyrated in circles on the sofa cushions. She slipped two fingers into her wet slit. She pumped them in and out rapidly. She stroked her clit with the other hand, squeezing and pinching the love button.

She moaned loudly as she fingered her pussy. She felt no shame and she was not embarassed. Trent stroked his cock as he watched her masturbate. Buffy writhed about uneasily. She thrust her fingers in and out of her cunt in a blur. This show was for his benefit. He had progammed her well. It was hard to believe that the mighty vampire slayer was flopping about before him finger fucking her cunt and acting like a slut.

Buffy ran her fingers along her slit and scooped up some pussy juice. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the nectar off her fingers. Suddenly, Buffy arched her back and screeched in pleasure. Her tits pushed upward and her body went rigid. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was smacked with multiple orgasms. She went over the edge. Waves of climaxes washed over her body. She screamed out her joy. Her sexual side had emerged and she wallowed in wantoness.

Buffy lifted her body off the sofa. Her hips bucked wildly up and down as she jammed her fingers into her burning cunt. She whailed as she came over and over. She undulated her hips side to side and up and down like a madwoman.

“OH GOD! YES!” she screamed. “SOOO GOOOOD! YES! YES! Arggh!” Buffy was out of control. She thrashed about on the sofa and her head shook side to side. She’d never cum so hard int her life. Buffy finally peaked and got her sanity back. Her body was covered in sweat. She looked at Trent and smiled. He was responsible for making her cum so hard. She knew then that she loved him.

Buffy was ready to go again minutes later. Trent sat down at her side and caressed her tits. Buffy cooed and snuggled against him. “I want you to fuck me.” she told him. “I can’t wait any longer. I want you to stick your cock inside of me and fuck me.”

“But you’re a virgin Buffy.” he said with mock concern. “I know that. I’m sick of being a virgin. I want to be fucked now. Please. Fcuk me and give me your cock.” she pleaded. “Okay,” he said. “I’ll fuck you. Let’s do it.” Trent got naked from the waist down and they both laid down on the carpeted floor.

He got on his back and Buffy straddled his thighs. She bit her lip and took hold of his cock and guided it to the entry of her virgin cunt. Buffy slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She felt her cunt spread wide as the huge cock penetrated her. She relaxed her cunt muscles and he slid into her. She was tight. Her cunt clamped onto his cock like a vice. She felt him touch her hymen. It’s now or never she thought.

Buffy lifted up and then rammed her pussy down on his cock. She yelped in pain as he tore through her cherry. She sank down his pole and their hips met. He was all the way inside her. Buffy was shocked. His cock was in her cunt. She felt it way up in her. Her cunt was stretched to its limits. Buffy was no longer a virgin and she was glad Trent was her first.

Trents grabbed her hips and bounced her up and down on his cock. Buffy got used to having a cock in her and she fucked him back. Her tits bounced up and down as she rode him. Her hips pumped back and forth as she got fucked. Buffy moaned and yipped as she got the best fcukiing of her life.

Fucking was great. She should’ve done this sooner. Fuck killing vampires she thought. She only wanted to have sex with Trent from now on. Trent watched the 16 year old girl bounce on his cock. He reached up and grabbed her breasts. Buffy yelled as she was filled with his cock. She belonged to him and she knew that.

Trent wasn’t going to last long. The pressure of her cunt was too much for him. At least he had claimed another t.v. virgin he thought. It was good to be the king. Buffy was losing her mind. She rode him like a stallion. Her head flopped about and her tits jiggled in his face. She brought up her hands and cupped her own tits. She twisted and pulled the nipples. Let them find a new slayer, she was going to be Trent’s whore for the rest of her days.

Buffy howled as she came. She bounced on his cock like a maniac and she spat out curse words as she came. Her body convulsed as waves of orgasms overwhelmed her. “Fuck me!” she screeched. “Fuck me hard. Don’t ever Stop! FUCKME!! Oh God! I’mmm cummmming!!!!” Buffy came like a banshee as she bucked around on his cock. “GIVE ME YOUR COCK! PLEASE MASTER!” she cried. She had accepted him as her master. He had won.

Trent grunted and then arched upward. His cock exploded and shot wad after wad of cum into her hungry cunt. Buffy came again as he shot his seed into her. “CUMMM in MMMMEEEE!” she begged. “I need it! I want your cum! SOOOOO GGOOOOD! UNNNGGGH! OOOOH YES!”

Trent poured streams of sperm into her cunt. It filled her hole and started leaking out. Buffy had endless orgasms. “FUCk mme! Fill me with your cum! OOOOO! AAAARGGGHH! UUGHNNN! YESSSSS! SHOOT IT IN MEEE! AAAAAAAAHN!” she bellowed. Trent gaver every drop he had.

After cumming for hours she finally collapsed on top of him spent. Buffy planted kisses all over his face and thanked himn for fucking her. She never wanted to leave him. Trent fucked regularly over the following days and Buffy loved every second of it. She loved being used and degraded by him. She swallowed several loads of cum and her slopppy cunt was always filled with his sperm. He even fucked her up the ass and blew hot seen into her rectum many times. Buffy really liked getting a cock up her ass.

The time came for him to move on to his next conquest. Buffy didn’t want him to leave. She begged himto take her with him. And he considered doing it. But he liked her show and he didn’t want it to be cancelled. Buffy finaaly accepted that she had to stay. She knew he would be back for her and she would wait for his return.

Buffy was changed forever since she was now his devoted slave but no one would notice the changes. She’d end up having sex with Willow and Zander. They had orgies on a regular basis. She went back to vanquishing the forces of evil. But not a day passed without her wishing for Trent’s return.