The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bubblegum Pop

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. By now, most of you know that my female characters are based on celebrities (or, in some cases, the roles they play). In this case, my lead character is an amalgamation of several teen singers you might be familiar with (not too hard considering how similar they all look). Just pick one and go with it. Enjoy.

The life of a pop star is extremely difficult. Promotional appearances, concerts, talk shows, life on the road, shooting videos and trying to make sure your next album isn’t a flop, it all adds up to a lot of pressure. And the media attention, particularly in the tabloids, added to the burden. When the star in question is barely old enough to vote, the attention becomes even hotter.

Christy Spearson definitely knew that pressure. Since bursting out with a surprise hit album, she’d been the focus of attention from all sides of the fence. While she’d become the hot poster girl for teenage girls (and some boys), she’d also been under fire from some parent groups for her sultry lyrics, flashy outfits and reputation for promiscuity. Many complained that she was simply a “manufactured artist,” her act carefully staged to invite attention. Adding fuel to the fire was that a photographer had managed to get some topless shots of Christy on vacation, the pics soon becoming the most downloadable images on the Internet. The fact that the images came out at the same time as her new album gave credence to the idea that it was all a media play.

The truth was that Christy didn’t plan on the topless photos and hated a lot of the attention. She’d been warned when the album hit that she’d be under scrutiny, but never expected it to be this bad. She had a lot more input to her work than people thought, actually writing some of her songs. The outfits and the outspoken attitude weren’t an image, they were her. Unfortunately, in the world of music, people were all to willing to believe the worst about you and Christy had to weather the storm of criticism as best as she could.

She was relaxing in her hotel room, fresh off a series of appearances around town. Her long blond hair flowed behind her, draping over the back of the seat. She was wearing one of her infamous outfits, tight red leather pants with a tighter shirt. She was topless under the shirt, the lack of a bra a relief in the heat of studio lights, even though it did often get her in trouble with her publicists. She considered changing before her later gig but decided to keep the outfit on a little longer as she caught her breath. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, feeling great being able to take a load off her feet.

God, this gig sometimes sucked. She loved performing and being able to make money for it was pretty good too. But the constant spotlight was a little much to take. She was actually yearning for the simple things in life like going to the mall or hanging out with friends. Hell, even going to a club without getting mobbed would be cool. But her schedule didn’t leave time for that and, despite what most of the tabloids would say, she hadn’t been with a guy in weeks, something her libido couldn’t do well without.

A knock on her door got her attention. Moaning, Christy stood up and walked over to the door. Opening it, she was surprised to see her manager, John, standing before her. He was in his early forties, but still good-looking, his dark hair beginning to go a little grey, his handsome face smiling as he looked at his charge. “How’re you doing?”

“Ugh,” Christy said as she walked back into the room, John behind her, shutting and locking the door as they went in. “That MTV gig just blew me away. Why didn’t you warn me there’d be so many fans?”

“Didn’t know myself,” John said, pulling a pack of gum out of his pocket. He slipped a stick into his mouth, then held it out to Christy. “Thanks,” she murmured, popping the gum into her mouth and chewing on it. It had a somewhat sweet flavor, like cinnamon, but tasted great to her dry mouth. Christy chewed on it as she fell back on her seat, putting her feet up on the cushion before her. “So, it’s that mall thing today?”

“No, that’s tomorrow,” John said. “Don’t worry, it’s better organized than the last one.”

“Better be,” Christy said. “I hate having to leave an hour early through a mob.”

“Don’t worry, it’ll be okay,” John said. “We’ve got a few hours before the next talk show so why don’t you just try to relax?”

“Easier said than done,” Christy said, shaking her head as John moved to a seat near her. She continued to chew her gum but was aware of the fatigue sweeping through her body. She was only half-listening to John’s words as she continued to chew her gum. She just felt relaxed right now, very relaxed, so very relaxed. It was as if all the fatigue and tiredness that had been filling her body throughout the day was coming loose, all the tension fading away as she continued to just sit and relax and chew her gum. It was so sweet, her gum, so sweet to chew it. It was like the more she chewed, the more relaxed she felt and the more relaxed she felt the more she wanted to chew, a continuous motion that made her feel so good.

As Christy’s body began to slump slightly in the chair, John could tell that the special chemical in the stick he had given her was working. The drug was designed to lull Christy into a trance-like state and John’s voice was doing the rest. “You’re so tired right now, Christy, so very tired. So tired, the more you chew, the more tired you become. So tired, Christy, so very, very tired. Christy, I want you to begin blowing a bubble. Blow a bubble, Christy. As you blow the bubble and it grows larger and larger, all your tensions and worries and anxieties and thoughts will be in that bubble. Everything that holds you back will be in that bubble, Christy. Even your willpower will be in that bubble, Christy. Your willpower will be in that bubble. Blow it, Christy, blow the bubble now.”

He watched as the partly-mesmerized singer began to pucker her gorgeous lips and a bubble of green gum began to rise from her mouth. As it grew, John continued to speak. “As the bubble grows, Christy, your willpower fills it. You willpower fills the bubble now, Christy, all your willpower is going directly into that bubble, all your willpower is in the bubble now, Christy. And when that bubble pops, Christy, when it pops, all your willpower will vanish. All your willpower will vanish when the bubble pops and you will fall into a deep, deep trance, Christy, a deep trance as soon as that bubble pops.” John watched as the bubble grew, larger than he expected. It hung together for a moment, then broke apart with a soft popping sound. Instantly, Christy’s eyes shut and she slumped back in her seat, traces of the bubble still on her face.

John reached forward and gently brushed the gum away from Christy’s face. He moved his fingers into her mouth and pulled out what was left of the wad, Christy remaining oblivious to it all. Throwing the gum aside, John looked at Christy, the object of his lust for so long finally ready for him. Hell, he had been thinking of a moment like this ever since he met her. And now he could finally live up to it. “Christy, listen to my voice. Your will is gone. Do you understand? Your will was in the bubble when it popped. Your will is gone. Say it.”

“My will....is gone....” she whispered, her chest moving up and down steadily as John’s words echoed in her brain.

“You have no will now.”

“I have no will.”

“Only my will matters.”

“Only your will matters.”

“You will obey my will.”

“I will obey your will.”

“You will obey me.”

“I will obey you.”

“Open your eyes, Christy.” He watched her eyes flutter open, wide but unseeing, unaware of her surroundings. “Stand up and take off all your clothes, Christy.” He watched her undress. He’d seen it before, images on a hidden camera and of course the topless pics, but up close and personal, she was even more sensational. Her breasts, larger than her age would indicate yet totally natural, fell free as she pulled her shirt over her head. Sliding off her tight pants and panties revealed her thin stomach and hips as well as her great ass. She swayed in place, naked, awaiting her next instructions.

John himself was naked by now, standing up and moving in front of Christy, looking down at the young woman who looked a lot less like a girl now. “Christy, it’s been a long time since you had sex, hasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You’d like to have sex right now, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’d like to have sex with me, Christy.”

“Yes. With you.”

That was all John needed to hear. He grabbed Christy and pulled her in close, kissing her full on the lips. He could taste tiny remains of the mind control gum on her tongue as it pushed into his mouth but wasn’t worried. A small taste couldn’t effect him as much as a full stick could for Christy. He pulled her in close and fell back on the chair as she moved on top of him, her legs wrapping around the arms of the chair as they kissed. Christy was hot, weeks of being without sex coming loose in a wave of heated passion. She slid her pussy around John’s hard cock, grunting as she felt him enter her. She began to push against him, her young body grinding against his. Christy gripped the back of the chair for support as John let go of her body, his mouth and hands going for her chest. He grabbed her full breasts and pushed them together, his mouth beginning lay kisses onto her erect nipples and cleavage. Christy continued to work against him, moving up and down as she took his cock inside of her. John continued to squeeze her breasts in his hands as he pushed harder and harder inside of her, his efforts finally bearing fruit. Christy let go of the chair and fell back, held by John’s grip on her tits as the orgasm hit them both.

John hated letting go of those wonderful breasts, but he wanted to do something first. He slowly pushed Christy off of him, then gently pushed her to her knees. “Suck my cock, Christy.” With no hesitation, she moved in and John was soon privy to the sight of a world-famous singer wrapping her lips up and down his shaft, her blond hair falling around her face as she moved up and down his rod, her tongue sliding around it as she tried to take him down her throat. It was the idea of who was sucking him off more than the actual act that was making John hard and ready again. He gripped the arms of his chair and grunted as he came, his wad blasting down Christy’s throat, her famous lips continuing to work as she swallowed every drop.

John sighed as Christy let her mouth pull off his cock. He knew he’d have to make sure she’d remember none of this but would leave himself a trigger to bring her back to this state. He decided “hubba bubble” had a nice ring to it. Nights on the road touring could be pretty lonely for a manger too and having his own private songstress at his beck and call would be a nice way to kill time. For now, he was thanking his special gum and was looking forward to a few other things Christy could blow for him.