The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Broken Kingdom

Chapter 01: Temptation

“Whaaaat?” Thane groaned as he got up to check his phone. It was bombarded with texts, a rarity in itself. He just unlocked the phone to check his messages when a smiley face covered the entire screen. The pixelated face, accompanied by a mild scream, ripped the sleep from his eyes. “The fuck?”

The screen was littered with texts from his childhood friend Jacob, mostly about his conquests while his parents were out of town. It had been ages since Thane last saw him, a permanent home usually doesn’t go hand in hand with traveling jobs. It was the one thing that they shared, constant travel since birth coupled with the ever changing school districts left no room for friends. The few months that they had together was the only thing that kept Thane, possibly even Jacob, sane. Even though they lived miles apart, they kept in communication. It was the only other absolute truth in Thane life, death and fact that Jacob was the one true friend he had.

Good for you J, good for you, he thought as replied quickly with several texts of his own, most asking for pictures.

Thane scratched his stomach as another yawn came out. Ever since he had the house to himself, he was able to be truly free. No longer did he need to succumb to society’s ideals about wearing clothes to bed, he was the man of the house and he was the one that set the rules. Although it did make it hard to distinguish the clean clothes from the dirty ones. Barely missing the corner of the bed, Thane bent down to pick up a wrinkled up t-shirt off the ground. As soon as he brought it to his nose, dust from the carpet invaded his nostrils and brought upon the sneezing epidemic. The corner that was avoided seconds before had an intimate moment with Thane’s left toe.

“Fuck!” The jolt of pain stole the last remaining remnants of sleep he had left. He grabbed the stained t-shirt and walked his way to the bathroom. After a quick brush and a half-hearted face wash he saw that his eyes changed color slightly, again. “What’s up you?” Thane spoke to himself, occasionally questioning as well, as he inspected his eyes from every angle.

In the recent past, the exact date a blur, his eyes changed color overnight. One day he was an average run of the mill brown adolescent with equally brown eyes and the next he was a green-eyed specimen that stayed in the sun too long. Day by day the color grew lighter but surprisingly there was no pain. Being a descendent of a long line of people who only went to the doctor in case of emergencies, Thane didn’t deem it necessary to get it checked out. From his point of view, if it didn’t hurt it mean anything and it did make his eyes that much more pleasing to look at.

“Were they brown?” Thane had a habit of questioning himself out loud when alone, sometimes to the point of quick starting an anxiety attack. The self-interrogation only increased in frequency as his memory slowly acting in his favor. He found that he was forgetting things more and more, sometimes having lapses in memories. Some memories were just blank while others were so blurry and faded that it barely passed the requirements to be considered a memory.

The only thing that Thane knew for certain was that the color of his eyes had been getting lighter but that was it, the memory of their original color was getting harder and harder to pull up. As he sank further and further into deep thought, he saw two other toothbrushes, severely dried and unused for months. It took a few moments of careful inspection before he realized that they belonged to his parents. Unfortunately that memory was a double-edged sword, although it gave him the information he wanted it also brought back several memories that were buried deep within the unconscious.

The car crash, the frantic hospital visit, the cold bodies lying on even colder steel tables. Everything came rushing back, they carried such a force that the mind’s defenses were nothing but child’s play for them. There was nothing to do but ride the wave of emotion out.

Throw em out already, they ain’t coming back. Thane shook his head of the memory and left the room, rather quickly. It had been a little over four months since his parents tragically passed but he still was experiencing the residual trauma from the event. Self-medicating only helped so much, after a drunken incident involving several painkillers and a trip to the emergency room he thought otherwise.

Going to his private medical store, a kitchen drawer in this case, he downed two aspirins and a Prozac just in case. Even though sleep had bid him adieu, his eyes were still tired from the mere three hours of sleep. He still saw flashes of his parents when he closed his eyes, sometimes smiling and sometimes motionless in the dark room where he had to identify their bodies. Until his medication was refilled he had to get used to seeing dead people every time he saw a dark spot.

Why’s that wall blue? A quick flip of the light switch revealed the true color of the kitchen walls, they were in fact blue. The only problem was that this was a surprise to Thane, despite living in the same house for more than two years he couldn’t remember the color of his own kitchen, the room where he spent most his time. I gotta chill with the Xanax. Taking his dad’s Xanax was a stupid idea, at least now that he was facing the side effects it was.

Clothes littered the entire house, the hallways and even the doors. Photo frames hung on the walls, each a different size but all sharing one commonality, no pictures. Thankfully he remembered taking down all the pictures a few days after the accident, staring at photos of dead people wasn’t exactly helping his recovery. What he did with the photos however was a blur, the memory cut off right after he gathered all the photos in a neat pile.

Shit, oh fuck no. Can’t be losing my mind now, come on. Thoughts of Alzheimer’s flooded his mind as he sat on the living room sofa, at least what was left of it. Emotional pain can sometimes bring out physical results, the torn up sofa was proof. The only piece remaining was the loveseat, the beige leather faded years ago but his dad just wouldn’t put the sofa to rest. He had a personal attachment that nobody in the family could understand.

As he lay brooding about the possible medical conditions he may have, his eyes glanced at the mirror on the other side of the room. Fuck my life, tall, fit and decent skin but shit memory. Great combination right there.

“Yea?” The phone call broke Thane out of his despair.

Luke, Thane’s uncle, was on the other end of the phone calling about the rent again. Stealing half the life insurance money apparently wasn’t enough, he had to keep bleeding his nephew as well.

“I got it, you’ll get the money by tonight tomorrow latest.” Thane rubbed his eyes as they begged for sleep. A grain of sand stuck within the corner of his right eye refused to vacate the premises while his uncle hollered at him on the other end. “Yea my bad, I forgot. You got it by tomorrow.”

The house was tied to every single memory of his parents but since the brother’s bought the house together, the survivor took all. With Luke hell bent on selling and Thane stubbornly resisting, the two came to a conclusion. Thane would pay rent at the end of every month, rent that Luke would decide. Luke kept reminding Thane of his circumstances and that late payments could end up getting the house sold, after all it was prime real estate.

“HOLY FUCK, I TOLD YOU I’LL FUCKING TAKE CARE OF IT!” He didn’t need to hear anymore, Anxiety was at its peak already, there was no need to risk an attack.

Thane hung up the phone before even listening to his uncle’s response, he walked over to the makeshift medicine drawer inside his kitchen and took an aspirin, followed by two more just in case. Fuck.

Even though he swore that he would stop medicating just yesterday, he was at it again. To make matters worse, the fridge was barren. A third world country would probably have more food than that fridge, there was nothing but a quart of spoiled milk and a slice of moldy bread. Yea, it keeps getting better.

He was well beyond his limit as it took everything just to keep the anger silenced. He wore nothing but faded black shorts and a wrinkled up t-shirt that had been worn one too many times. He put on some slippers to complete the outfit and walked to the nearest supermarket, dragging his feet every step of the way.

Things were just about looking up when he encountered a near empty store since he couldn’t handle loud noises. The only thing that hurt more than the flashbacks and nightmares were the headaches. Once they came around, blowing one’s head off with a sawed off didn’t seem so crazy. Not wanting to waste his luck, Thane walked directly to the canned food aisle and picked up some heat-n-serve chicken soup followed up a handful of chips. As he grabbed his favorite sour cream and onion brand he felt a sting in his finger, enough for him to curse, loudly. Within seconds he was under everyone’s radar as all the customers in the isle gave him stares of disappointment. He quickly had the spotlight as customers of all ages, children all the way up to retirees, gawked at him like he was on display.

Fucking great. Thane quickly grabbed the chips and a few bottles of ginger ale before heading to the checkout line. He still felt the stares but tried his best to compose himself. The only way to get out of an embarrassing situation, which he knew of, was to stop reacting. The less one reacted the less people cared. The theory proved true as the viewers quickly shifted their attention to another entertainer, once he was clear of the unwanted stares, Thane drew a breath of relief.

The only thing going on in his mind was getting home as quickly as he could and silence his sorrows with food, loads of food. It was then the age old saying that the more one hurries the slower he becomes came to life. There only one register open and that too helmed by a woman whose hands shook more than a vibrator. There were eight other people in front of him who all had shopping carts loaded. They all exchanged sighs and hisses as well as the occasional under the breath curse. Nobody wanted to bad mouth a senior citizen, not for working at least but they couldn’t keep quiet either.

Thane could tell the man getting helped at the moment was in a hurry, his foot was tapping the floor almost as if it was trying to break through. It was obvious he had plenty of words to share with the woman but out of respect of her old age he kept quiet. If not her someone in the near future was about to get a lecture. As she scanned the final item that totaled a little over 90 bucks he quickly gave her a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change. It just wasn’t worth the trouble to wait for nine dollars and some change. The man grabbed the cart and ran out before she even had a chance to respond, an act that led almost the entire line to praise and bless the stranger.

The next customer however was unique, a fishnet shirt with a pink bra and black leggings were sort of uncommon at a supermarket, let alone a Monday. The day, or the place for the matter, didn’t make a difference to his dick as it was ready and willing to report for duty in a matter of seconds. The woman didn’t have a care in the world as majority of the men gawked at her, even the ones that were with their wives. She seemed to love the attention it seemed as Thane picked up of a few half-hearted smiles that were quickly shot down as if to hide the fact she was happy about it.

The tits on her was big, bigger than Thane had ever seen in real life. Never getting past the kissing phase with his girlfriend, very short term girlfriend, hindered him from even knowing a woman’s body. Everything he knew was learned from watching porn, countless hours of it in fact. The more he gawked at her the harder his dick became, after a few moments all the blood was rushing down there as it became the body’s primary concern. His heart raced while his dick throbbed. Thane didn’t even know what his mind was saying as it was silenced by his ever increasing lust.

Fuck if only she would look this way. Can’t fap if you don’t show me the face. The gods must have been on his side since she looked directly at him as soon as he completed his thought. The face matched the body perfectly, she was a goddess, an extremely sexy goddess. A sane mind would wonder about the chances of her looking at one’s direction out of nowhere but, Thane’s was far from sane, light years away from it one could say. All he could think about was bending her over the counter and fucking her, he didn’t care if others saw.

“I’m so glad I ran out of groceries today.” a voice behind Thane whispered.

Without taking his eyes off her tits he whispered back to the stranger, “Same.” Thane was glad, it was the most memorable day he had in the recent past. All he could think about was doing lewd things with the woman alas, it was only imagination. He knew he couldn’t have her so he did what any normal male would do, throw her in the spank bank. He would have a field day once he got home, all he needed was imagination and his hand. Fuck if only she looked one more time, he thought, almost as a request to the forces of the universe. Once again the woman looked in his direction for a few seconds and went back to waiting to get checked out.

Thane wasn’t that consumed in lust to not notice the occurrence. He was knowledgeable enough to know that nobody was that lucky. There was no way an event that one thought of would occur twice in a row, the chances of that happening was next to impossible. Since he was still mostly consumed by lust, his ego stepped in and reasoned that she may have an interest in him. He was just about ready to act on his impulses and approach the woman when a surge of pain shot through the lower part of his brain. Soon his entire head was filled with a familiar pain. Shit not now.

Thane searched within his pocket for some pain killers he stashed for emergencies only to find lint. Fuck, whatever just ride it out. The headaches were all too common as he frequently found himself in positions that required him to wait for the medication. He sighed deeply and tried to ease his mind into a meditative state, he could never accomplish this but it’s the effort that counts. Thane began to scrunch his eyebrows together as the pain began to escalate, something that never happened before.

Within seconds the pain doubled. Fuck! It was like a battlefield in his brain. No other method came to mind besides deep breathing but even that didn’t work. Thane started to catch the attention of more than a few customers and he saw the stares. He once again had the spotlight but this time he felt looks of concern. It was either wait for the pain to completely consume him or rush home to down the bottle of painkillers. Going with the practical choice he dashed out the store.

Just as he ran out the parking lot, he was met by a sedan going 30 miles an hour. The vehicle managed to swerve out the way but still managed to clip him with the side mirror. In an adrenaline filled dazed, Thane barely felt the impact, let alone the bruise. The elbow wasted no time to turn purple, engulfing half the outer forearm with it. The only thing on thane’s mind was getting rid of the ever increasing headache. As he neared the sidewalk he felt a tingling sensation around the edges of his eyes, quickly followed by deteriorated vision.

With his vision blurred, Thane doubled his efforts to reach his house. All he could think about was not wanting to die, that and the blood seeping onto his shirt. He didn’t know where the blood was coming from as most of his senses were shutting down, all he knew was that the stream was getting bigger by the second. With the little energy left in his system, Thane put his legs in full gear and sprinted to his house, which thankfully was very near.

As he got to the porch he fiddled with the key, his vision was about a fraction of what it was originally. It was like putting string through the hole of a needle as his hands refused to listen to the orders they were sent. Soon Thane lost all control of them, effectively dropping the keys onto the floor. He soon followed as his vision turned black.

“Mhmm.” Thane groaned as he got up from his bed. He scratched his head trying to remember what happened and soon he got his wish. Everything came flooding back, everything up to the bloody shirt. “Fuck!”

Thane jumped out of bed looking to see where he was. It didn’t take long for him to realize it was his own room. A quick look down showed that he wasn’t in old clothes however, he was in white heart shaped boxers. Still scratching his head, Thane wandered out of the room to find his bloody shirt in the laundry basket. Not just his shirt but every piece of dirty laundry he had accumulated in his room. To make matters worse the washing machine already had a load inside.

The fall must’ve been hard since Thane still was having trouble piecing everything together. A quick walk to the kitchen however changed the need to. What stood in front of him was the goddess, the same sultry woman from the supermarket. She was making pancakes while he just stared at the sight. Thane knew he was surely dreaming. He had to be since there was no other way the succubus, who could have any man she wanted for the matter, followed him home and made him breakfast. That was ignoring the fact that he must’ve cleaned and washed his clothes. There was no way Thane, a virgin, was so good in bed that she decided to move in.

The dream theory was the only one that made sense but it had more holes than the Titanic. Having exhausted all other options, he decided to use primitive means of investigation, simply asking. “Hey uhh what happened last night, or today or whenever?”

The woman paid no attention, she didn’t even bother to look in his direction while he asked. She remained focus on cooking the pancakes, a response that rubbed him the wrong way. He still kept calm however, there was no reason to blow a fuse without knowing all the facts. He coughed purposely to gain her attention but yet again it yielded no results.

“Hey can you fill me on the details? Kinda lost here.” He began to tap his foot as frustration was talking hold. After a few more unanswered questions, Thane had enough. No matter how hot she was, she couldn’t treat him like this, not in his own house.

“Stop fucking cooking!” he ordered. Instantly the woman stopped what she was doing and faced him. The woman bore the same eyes as Thane, except they had no depth, emerald green with nothing inside. It was something out of a science fiction movie, like a doll of sorts.

“Now, what happened?” Just like before there was no response, she just stared at him. His patience was running low, drastically low. “Oh my god, enough with the fucking games. Just tell me what the fuck happened.” There was a sense of assertiveness to his voice, causing her to finally respond. He couldn’t believe what he heard however, it had to be a prank. The woman apparently followed him home, cleaned and treated him before washing his clothes and tidying up the house.

After she was done spouting the events that took place after he fainted, she remained still as if waiting for another order. It didn’t take long for Thane to realize that she responded to orders, whatever happened to her caused her to only respond to orders. “Go back to what you were doing.” He commanded and she obeyed.

While she resumed cooking, he tried to recollect the events for himself. Her testimony helped to jump started his mind and get the memories back, they all seemed normal with the exclusion of one. Just before the headache, Thane remembered the woman looking at him. As her eyes met his, there was a spark, although dull it was there. Her eyes flashed and took on the emerald color, just before the headache started. No, fuck that, fuck that shit.

It was impossible. Nothing like that could’ve ever happened, maybe in comics but this was real life. The memory had to be false, implanted or created by his mind in an attempt to make sense of the situation. Yea that’s it, fake memory, fake as hell. Fuck that shit. Asking her was the only way he could clear up the situation.

“Hey, what’s your name?” Once again no response. “Fuck, tell me your name.” This time the woman looked at him and gave him a quizzical expression before finally coming up with an answer, she had none. “You have no name.”

“I have no name.” She repeated his statement in an unemotional tone, it like she was reading a sentence out of a newspaper.

“No! Fuck.” He rubbed his temple before taking a deep breath and starting over. “Tell me, why you don’t have a name.” He stated the sentence slowly and clearly, hoping that it would somehow result in a different answer.

“You have not given me a name, yet.” He got a different answer indeed, a much worse one. One that confirmed what his mind was hinting at, this was Thane’s fault. He could see everything that was wrong with this situation, a skill of a pessimistic mind.

“Tell me, why do I have to give you a name?” There was much less assertiveness in his voice, it was more a pleading situation. Thane just wished this was some sort of prank show where the cameras would come out, unfortunately he was not that lucky.

“I’m your link.” Once again she spoke in a monotone voice, completely sure of every word that came out of her mouth.

“Fucking shit, okay. Tell me, what’s a link?” Thane knew he phrased the question right but all hopes were crushed, when even she didn’t know what a link was. He had to give her a name because she was his link. No matter how he worded his questions, and later demands, he got the same result, nothing.

He had made the woman a link, whatever that meant, and now he had to give her a name. All that he could think of was the cops barging in any minute due to several people calling in to report her missing. It was even worse since he didn’t even know her name or what she did. How important was she? So many questions stirred in his mind.

I really fucked up, he thought. While Thane was panicking on the inside, she remained quiet and just smiled. There was nothing he could do to fix it since he didn’t even know how he did it in the first place. He didn’t even know what he did, a problem in its own. At the same time however, there was another side, a much darker one that to be let out, a side that wanted to embrace the situation.

What evidence is there? Thane’s mind kept going in the gutter and the deeper he went, the worse the thoughts became. She can’t rejoin society, not like this. That shit’ll get me caught right the fuck now.

“Your name’s Amanda.” She just smiled and instantly it was registered or at least Thane knew it was registered. He couldn’t describe the sensation since there was none, what was once a thought was now a fact. Somehow in his mind, every memory associated with her overwrote her name as Amanda. As weird as it was, his lust had control.

By now, his mind was completely drenched with sinful thoughts. “So you’re sole purpose is to serve me yes?”

Amanda put on a giant smile and nodded in confirmation. The food was done by that time and she requested him to take a seat since he hadn’t ate in over two days. The minor detail of two days passing was ignored as all he could think about was her body. Consumed with lust he walked up to her and rid her of her fishnet top while his other hand explored the inside of her leggings. It didn’t take long for her to rid herself of all her clothing. Thane wanted to take her right then and there but the growling of his stomach couldn’t be silenced, so with great reluctance he told Amanda to fetch the pancakes.

Amanda prepared the plate in her naked glory and hurried to the table. Thane was expecting a regular breakfast with the addition of a naked woman in the room but not a naked woman sitting on his lap and feeding him the breakfast. Thane was split in two ways, one wanted to keep sucking on her tits while the other wanted to feed his hunger. She broke off a piece and drenched it in syrup before bringing it to Thane’s mouth. Most of the syrup dripped on her tits and legs before it even reached its destination but no one was complaining.

As Thane took the bite he immediately went to her nipple and began to suck the maple syrup off her nipple. Once he had his fill of her tits he began to lick off the rest of the syrup creating sticky roads of saliva. Fuckin Heaven, was the only thought revolving in Thane’s mind, on top of Amanda’s moans. She broke off another piece and this time took a bit more syrup and glazed her tits before she fed him. It made the pancake that much sweeter. She would feed him a piece and Thane would lick the syrup off her body.

Soon she stopped coating the pancake in syrup and just poured the syrup directly on her tits. With the pancake piece still on the fork she would mop up some syrup off her tits and feed it directly to him. Thane was in heaven with every fear of getting caught killed but it wasn’t enough. Thane and his dick wanted more, much more.

“Lay down on the table with your legs up.” he whispered breathlessly in Amanda’s ear. She moved the plate away and got in position, not questioning him for a second. As she lay on the table she lifted her legs up and held onto the backs of her knees for support. Thane quickly rid himself of his boxers and placed her legs over his shoulders aligned his dick with her labia. No longer was Thane a virgin as he thrust all of his 6 inches in eliciting a soft moan from his partner.

As he increased his speed, as he learned from countless porn videos, she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. What was weird was that Thane felt her excitement levels increase and somehow knew she was getting closer and closer. Also, Thane should’ve came within a few seconds due to the fact that he was a virgin but he was too far gone to care. He was in complete bliss and wanted to enjoy every second of it. Soon he began to go in and out of her like a piston.

With syrup still smeared on her bouncing tits, he took the liberty of cleaning them off. He proceeded to the left breast and began to suck on the nipple like a pacifier while the other shot renegade drops of syrup at her face and chin. The sight just gave Thane another idea. He took the plate of pancakes and dropped them on her stomach and told her to open her mouth. He grabbed the nearest can of whipped cream and shook it furiously before he filled her mouth with it, creating a small mouth that extended past her nose.

“Don’t swallow it.” he ordered.

Thane nearly emptied the bottle of syrup as he smeared it all over her tits and neck. As he pounded in and out of her he grabbed a fork and broke off a piece of the pancake. He first smeared it with the syrup welling up between her tits and then took off a piece of the whipped cream mountain stationed in her mouth. The Fuck-n-Dine, he thought causing her to laugh as well since they were both linked. She was trying her best not to swallow the mountain of whipped cream but it was getting harder by the second as he saw rivers of saliva running down the sides of her cheeks.

Thane bent down and tongue kissed her to put her out of her misery and give her mouth a break, for now at least. Renegade puddles of whipped cream escaped through the tunnels between their mouths while the syrup stuck to his chest as well creating soft squishy noises every time he pounded her hard. He was just about ready to cum when he remembered the end of pornos, they always ended with a money shot or the girl swallowing the entire load.

“Get up.” he whispered in her ear. “On your knees” he clarified seconds later. He was at his peak. Thane grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick down her throat as he shot load after down her esophagus. It was the greatest nut of his life as he kept shooting load after load into her.

After each shot however he felt a bit lightheaded and soon he realized that he couldn’t stop cumming. He tried to force it but the sensation was just too great. Soon he was too light headed to even open his eyes fully. Not long after, Thane drifted back into the blackness.

* * *

“Let me in! Are they ok!? What the fuck happened!? Why isn’t anybody telling me anything!?” Thane screamed till he lost his voice only to get silence in return. Nobody would answer his questions, some wouldn’t even look at him. He was there to identify the bodies but there was nothing left. The only thing left from the wreckage was a vial of cheap gloss his mom used to wear.

The bodies were described as completely charred and beyond recognizable. His dad had apparently run into an oil tanker causing it to explode. The entire story seemed fishy, at best but there was nothing that Thane could do. Raising questions would only delay the process of getting the life insurance checks, which he desperately needed to survive. He would rather die than live with his aunt and uncle or any relatives in fact. All they wanted to do was get their hands on the insurance money. After years of radio silence they were suddenly in the hospital showing their concern.

Thane did attempt to punch the cop that told him the bullshit story but he was quickly neutralized. They withered the assault down to an emotional imbalance caused by the situation and let him slide. Before Thane was escorted out of the hospital however he saw many others similar to his situation, teenagers there to identify the bodies. As soon as he was escorted out he purposely began to repress everything connected to the memory until he could go back to his seemingly normal life. He was too tired for conspiracy searching and justice, he just wanted to be done with the matter.

He felt heartless but he knew it was the safer option. There was no way a loner like him could take on whatever the cops were trying to cover up. He was a nobody that would’ve ended up erased and like the poor, nobody would’ve noticed he was gone. Thane had seen too many movies and was well aware of what happens when one crosses the government so he doused the fire of vengeance and began to drink his problems away like the rest of the populace. Thane’s dad had a great liquor collection and since he wasn’t legal it only made the alcohol that much more effective.

* * *

Thane woke to the most beautiful sight in the world, a naked woman laying on top of him. Thane thanked the gods that it wasn’t just a dream, he made sure by skillfully placing soft kisses on her mouth, light enough to keep her from waking. Even though everything seemed like sunshine and rainbows, there was still one thing on his mind, the seemingly endless supply of jizz. Must’ve dreamt that shit. Having superhuman powers was one thing but suddenly having copious amounts of cum was a little far-fetched, even for him. Definitely a dream.

The phone once again sprang to life as text after text came through. Fuck J, one time is enough. Not wanting to wake up the beauty, he hugged her closely with one arm while reaching for the phone with the other. She moaned lightly as her breasts squeezed against his chest, quickly putting her arm around him to readjust into a more comfortable position. Her face sank perfectly in the gap between his shoulder blade and jaw as he felt the warmth of her breath slowly caressing his neck.

Another notification pulled him from the momentary state of bliss, this better be a fucking emergency. The first couple of texts were from the cell phone company prompting him of his overdue bill. Oh fuck. The rest of them from his uncle about the rent. Oh fuckity fuck fuck. Just when he thought things couldn’t get any worse his aunt called him stating that she was coming to pick up the rent money. Oh my fucking god, no. He thought, remembering that he forgot to go to the bank.

The bell rang less than a minute later forcing Thane to get up from his makeshift heaven. She abruptly woke up, slightly panicked from such a sudden response. Thane leaned in close and kissed her just in front of her ear before telling her to go back asleep. She immediately fell asleep after taking it as an order. He took in the sight for a moment before walking towards another headache.

“Yea?” Thane had nothing but disdain for his aunt Jane, just seeing her made his blood boil. The fact that he didn’t have the rent was just another excuse for her to look down upon him. His misery was her pleasure and she was about to have loads of it.

“You’re a grown ass man! Why do I have to keep banging on your door to...?” Thane had zoned out seconds after her lecture started.

Seconds after zoning out and listening to his own thoughts, he saw something. He could actually see her thoughts like a video, not only that but her memories as well. It was like going through a highly organized library in which all he had to do was find a video and watch it. Every time he played a memory however, she would pause mid-sentence. The longer the memory the longer the pause. The expression on her face was priceless right afterwards, she couldn’t figure out why she was thinking of random things at such a moment.

Years of messing around with pirated video editing software had prepared him for this moment, altering one of her memories. At least that was what he hoped he could do, it would’ve been slightly disappointing if he was only an observer. Fortunately, lady luck was on his side as he quickly got the hang of things. Although he could only alter minor details, it was certainly a step forward. The simplest edit he was able to do was what he thought of as a flip, instead of remembering a no the person would remember a yes. In this case, Jane would remember Thane giving her the rent money instead of the opposite.

Thane crossed his fingers just in case and hoped for the best. Seconds later her lecture stopped and she adopted a slightly happier expression, the memory had just went through. The lecture at the moment ceased and she was merrily on her way home. If anything would happen it would be on her head, not his. One thing he learned from the trip down memory lane was that they were trying to force him out of the house. It would make a decent profit and they’d live like royals, at least for a while. Fuck me that worked. Thane was still in a state of disbelief as he watched his aunt slowly disappear. Once there was nothing resembling the car he went inside.

The relief was short lived however, he could feel the headaches coming back. Although they weren’t as severe his ability was blocked off, there was nothing but a giant blur on every thought he tried to access of Amanda. The pills worked, almost instantly, but right after a sharp stinging sensation behind his eyes abruptly emerged. While still holding his forehead Thane wobbled to the bed, leaning on the walls before plopping down on the bed. Amanda awoke from the act, instantly sitting up and waiting for his next order.

“Fuck, what’s with these headaches, I thought they were over.” Amanda just stared at him like always. The fact that she was naked and sitting right next to him on the bed just made it even harder, the blood didn’t know where to rush. It was at that moment an old memory of health class took the floor, he remembered hearing that sex causes a sudden state of euphoria. During a rush of euphoria, pain wasn’t really welcomed. “Two birds with one stone.”

Thane grabbed Amanda by the back of her head and gently lowered her face down to his crotch.

Thane still had sweats on, which threw her off initially. She just sat there with her face in his crotch, he could feel the hot air escaping her nose each time she took a breath.

“Yea jus take it off.” Once again there was sting behind his eyes but he powered through after he saw her sliding them off. She slid off but just enough so his dick could come out. Afterwards she adorned a sinister smile before engulfing it, completely.

While her mouth catered to his shaft she used her hands to massage his balls like dice. Amanda, seemingly pro at this, rolled her tongue around his cock careful to squeeze the shaft and suck as hard as she could on her way up. Once she got to the head she began to savor it like a lollipop, licking it from the base to the tip before completely engulfing it once more.

“Oh...” Thane was in pure heaven. “Oh fuck...” Thane began to whisper breathlessly. “Go all the way down baby.” It was more of a request than a command as he was experiencing pleasure on a whole other scale.

Amanda moaned as she pumped her fist up and down the now slippery shaft as saliva flew everywhere. She purposely used as much saliva as possible, as if knowing that Thane loved messy blowjobs. A quick check of his history would certify it. Once he couldn’t take no more he grabbed the back of her head and pushed it all the way down, her lips kissing the top of his balls. Veins were prominent in her throat as his cock was a quarter of the way into her esophagus but, he didn’t let up. The sensation was just too great, he kept her mouth in place as his cock vibrated in her throat. Her body’s effort to push it out only heightened the sensations before he let go.

Like a spring she hopped off his cock only to leave heavy strands of saliva connecting her mouth to his shaft. Without wasting anytime she engulfed the monster once again and this time locked eyes with him as she went further down his shaft. Half way through, he had just touched her throat when she took his cock out of his mouth. “Fuck my throat.” she breathlessly begged.

Mascara was already running down her cheeks, mixing with tears while saliva coated her throat, mouth and tits. It was a sight to behold. With the roles shifted, he happily obeyed the vixen and grabbed the back of her head once again. It was an extremely rough act and he wanted to make sure before he went and punished her throat. “You sure you can take it?”

Amanda merely rolled her eyes and shoved her head down herself. That seemed to answer his question. He forced her down all the way again causing rivers of tears to come out, as well as renegade streams of saliva before easing his cock out about half-way. She pulled out until he was just past the entrance of her throat, all while breathing through her nose. It was obvious she was having trouble as her windpipe was blocked, every time he eased himself out allowing her to breath she would chase after his dick. She was hell-bent on not breathing.

Once his cock was at the entrance he forced her head down only to repeat the process without remorse. She wanted an extreme throatfuck, so that’s what he was going to give her. Her face turned red as her throat became strained. Thane was just about ready to climax, all she had to do was last a couple more thrusts. Once at the edge, Thane used all his remaining force to push his dick as far down her throat before bottoming out directly inside her stomach.

Like before he couldn’t stop cumming, the lightheadedness was also coming back but Thane couldn’t care less. He passively accepted his fate as he drifted off into a deep slumber while Amanda followed in his footsteps. After shooting close two 20 loads inside her stomach Thane knocked out. Amanda followed shortly after as she fell asleep with his limp dick still in her mouth. She desperately took in the oxygen her body demanded as she pushed the dick to the side of her mouth, in between her cheek and teeth.

“Hmm?” Thane groaned as he woke up from a massive headache. He tried to sit up and lean against the headboard but as soon as he attempted to shift his position dizziness fell upon him. “Oh my fucking head.” He did a few deep breathing exercises that he remembered from a health class, effectively calming down the symptoms. The room stopped spinning at least. Now he attempted a slower approach, he first shifted all his weight onto his right elbow and used it to push himself up, slowly. He kept his eyes shut just in case and opened them only after leaning against the headboard.

“Shit.” He sighed, still feeling the uneasiness. It would be impossible for him to reach the medicine drawer in his current condition. That was until he saw what was going on between his legs. Amanda was fast asleep with his dick in her mouth, still occasionally sucking it. Despite the war going on in his mind, his dick was in heaven already. He was hard within seconds, it didn’t give a shit what was going anywhere else, and pleasure was its only priority.

Thane felt a little shame but it was quickly cast away when he saw the bulge in her mouth. It got bigger by the second, even causing her mouth to part a bit when it reached its full extent. The space between her mouth and teeth was completely filled by his dick. Agreeing with his dick, he also felt that this was a greater priority than the headache. All the blood was already rushing there, so all he had to do was follow his body. It didn’t take long for her to wake up and get down to business. As soon as Amanda awoke, she sprang into action and actively began to blow him.

“Ohhhh yasss.” Thane leaned his head against the headboard closing his eyes in the process. This was a much better medication. She bobbed her head up and down on his dick making sure to generate as much spit as she could. The mascara running down her face had dried up overnight as well as the copious amount of spit on her neck and chin. When Thane’s dick was coated with enough of her all natural lubricant she forcibly pulled it out of her mouth, much to her displeasure. He then proceeded to rub his glistening pole all over her face starting with the nose, then the eyes and cheeks. It was like he was painting, using his dick as a brush and Amanda’s spit as paint.

Once he began to use his brush to paint around her lips, her patience ran out as she hastily stole the brush and began to lick it all over. Her tongue first lashed at the head before she fed herself the entire shaft. Making sure to lock her eyes with Thane, she drove his dick ever so slowly past her mouth until finally reaching the entrance of her throat only to pull it out at the last moment. She burst into laughter after seeing the look on Thane’s face. Her face, completely covered in spit, for once looked like a normal human being’s. This was the first time since the reprogramming that Thane saw an expression on her face. There was a faint smile of relief that escaped his ever increasing lust.

Like before, events unknown to him caused another shift in her personality. She had much more free will than before, a welcomed change but the cause remained a mystery. He tried speculating for a bit but there were heavy distractions. Thane kept inching his dick towards her mouth but she playfully kept dodging it every time, only to laugh at his failed attempts. “Oh come on please” he begged. Amanda feeling sorry for the poor soul apologized and then began to tease him further. Once he began begging and pleading for climax she took the head of his dick back in her mouth but held it there. “Oh my fucking god” he whined.

“Okay okay, master” She replied. Her voice was forceful, commanding and full of confidence even though she referred to him as master. “Should I start now?” She was enjoying every moment of the torture. All Thane could do was nod in confirmation. “Like right now?” She had a sinister smile clearly telling him that she wasn’t going to let him off easy.

“Yo I’ll just use my hand.” Thane finally spat out. The pressure was building up and he needed release immediately. Before he could pull her off him she took his entire shaft in her mouth and smiled. No guy under any circumstance would take a woman’s mouth off his dick just to jack himself off. She had him and they both knew it but that was enough of her teasing. Amanda took the entire shaft until the length was completely engulfed by her mouth and throat, once he was in all the way she pulled her head back and drove his cock back inside.

As she was deepthroating his cock, something she became adept in overnight, she grabbed his left hand and put it underneath her throat with the palm facing up. Every time she took him completely, he could feel his cock pump through her throat along with seeing the outline of the bulge. Thane felt more connected with her than before as he felt her orgasm building alongside his. There was only moans coming from her instead of muffled screams like the day before.

She pulled her head off his cock momentarily to bring some oxygen in her lungs but before she went down again she grabbed his free hand and told, more like ordered, him to pinch her nose so she couldn’t breathe. Thane was also too lost in lust to disobey, momentarily forgetting who was in charge. He pinched her nose lightly being extra careful not to hurt her but he was quickly met with a backhand slap to the midsection in response. “I said pinch it” she ordered. There was a sudden tone of dominance her voice in which Thane just nodded in compliance and pinched her nose as hard as he could. It was impossible for any amount of air to get through now.

When she was happy with the force she went down on him again taking him all the way. Thane was just about to cum when his phone began to ring. He quickly rejected the call and shifted his attention back to his partner but, much to his dismay, the phone rang again. He declined the call four times before Amanda took his cock out of her mouth and told him to answer it. She used the temporary rest period to give her body the much needed oxygen. Amanda rested her head on his pelvis while she placed his dick on her cheek, slapping herself with it occasionally.

“What!?” Thane was furious for whoever was interrupting the most amazing blowjob of his life. It was another thing that he only had two but he was sure that this was the best. A voice from Thane’s distant past was on the other end. The pain in his voice was evident as it broke Thane out of lust filled stupor. “Uhh yea sure just uhh.” Thane stammered on as his eyes gave Amanda attention once again. The blood that recently rushed to his brain was once again flowing downstream.

Thane had to stare at the ceiling instead of the beauty slapping herself with his dick down below. Aaron was a name Thane hadn’t heard in over 10 years, it was unnerving that he was still alive. It was even more unsettling that Aaron knew exactly what Thane was doing at that very moment or more specifically, exactly what Amanda was doing. At first Thane looked around to find a hidden camera, an impossible feat but he tried nonetheless. Aaron assured him that there were no hidden cameras, once again doing nothing but raising his anxiety.

“What the fuck dude, I’m this fucking close to pissing myself.”

Thane’s boner was non-existent during the call even though Amanda tried to revive it numerous times. Aaron was on the other end having a blast scaring the life out of him, fortunately he got down to business shortly after. Aaron needed a place to stay for a few days, in other words he had once again gotten himself into altercations with some not very nice people. Thane had no other choice than to offer him a place to stay since all the evidence pointed to notion that Aaron also had some sort of mind power. Surprisingly, he wanted nothing to do with Thane or his residence.

“So like umm, why are you calling me then?” It was unlikely that the neighborhood fuck-up was calling to catch up. Apparently he had a score to settle with Luke as well. He was apparently one of the generous people that loaned Luke a hefty sum of money, money that Luke couldn’t pay back. Luke’s gambling addiction was finally catching up to him, something that gave Thane a warm and fuzzy feeling all over. All Aaron needed from Thane was cooperation, he didn’t feel the need to elaborate since Thane also had a growing hatred for Luke.

“Shit sounds wrong man, and like why can’t you just fuck with him? You got them powers too so like why you asking me?” Whatever Aaron was planning was almost guaranteed to cross the boundaries, one only needed to look at his track record for evidence. Thane wanted to break Luke as much as the next guy but getting in bed with Aaron was the wrong choice.

Unfortunately, it was the only choice Thane had. It was either go along with Aaron or get thrown to the very people that were trying to kill him. Aaron happened to be affiliated with certain people who were then affiliated with certain other people that knew some certain people. The vagueness of Aaron’s description emphasized his dangerousness, as well as the lack of options he had.

“Sure I’ll uhh meet you there.” Amanda asked about his phone call right after he hung up the phone. Her voice, full of compassion, showed her genuine concern.

Thane gave her a quizzical look confused as to where all the emotion was coming from. “Ugh fine” she stated as she rolled her eyes. “Everything okay master?” She asked again, this time with much less emotion but threw a mischievous smile at the end. Thane loved the new Amanda but told her that the master bit was completely unnecessary.

While he explained the situation between him and his new partner, she stayed attached to his dick. Amanda didn’t let go of his limp member nor did she separate it from her cheek. While he was on the topic he also expressed his feelings about Luke, the person that started this whole mess. Amanda didn’t have much input about Luke but, she had plenty of ideas with what to do with Jane after she heard of Thane’s plans for her. Some of them were so extreme that Thane was slightly worried about ever leaving Amanda alone with her. He had to pull the emergency brake when she mentioned electric dildos in the ass.

Although extreme, the sexual torture that Amanda had planned for Jane sprung his cock back to life. It became rock hard shortly after. Thane put both hands back in position, to which she gave him a thumbs up for great memory. When she took his entire length in she grabbed his hand that was hold her throat and squeezed it before gliding it up and down the length of her throat. It didn’t take long for Thane to feel a huge load coming, Amanda was just as close, and he could feel it. “Oh fuck fuck fuck” he wailed as he let his cum shoot down her throat. Amanda got every drop even though she was trembling from her thrashing climax, still twitching after it died out.

She pulled her head off his limp member before dropping her head on his pelvis in an attempt to suck in as much air as she could. Her chest heaved as she held onto his legs. Once she had some sort of control over her body she pulled herself up to his chest and just laid there. “Shower?” Thane wanted to be chivalrous and carry her to the shower but his lack of strength made the feat quite impossible. She still gave him credit for trying however, credit in the sense of another round in the shower.

Two more months man, almost there. Thane picked up the school newsletter as he walked inside the building. He’d rather stay at home with the lovely vixen at home but he promised Aaron. It was in Thane’s best interest to not get on Aaron’s bad side. He was reminded of that numerous times on the phone as well, each time painting a more sinister picture of his new partner.

Repeating junior year was the equivalent of taking a stroll through hell. Old acquaintances looked down upon him, age didn’t matter since they were seniors while he was still a lowly junior. They were heading off to college while he had to rot in the wretched place for another year. Juniors simply thought of him as an idiot for failing such easy classes or an idiot for repeating the year. All that was about to change however. Two more months and Thane would be free of the hell hole they call high school.

He swiped in and went to the lockers to change clothes. His current attire was soaked with sweat, it wasn’t such a smart idea to jog to school. He didn’t feel like being the inspiration of insults and jokes either, luckily he had always kept some clothes in his locker for emergencies.

All it took was one step in the locker room to know a class had just finished, one could smell the cheap cologne from miles away. “Fuck this school.” He mumbled as he stepped on a used condom, a classic prank pulled in this fine institution.

The necessity of master locks always irritated Thane for the sole fact that he always forgot the combination. Having a lock on one’s locker didn’t make it secure, especially when the basketball team had lock-clippers. Teams were another reason why the high school was a joke, they were given full leeway and pretty much had all their wishes granted.

“Why am I not surprised?” He whispered, clearly agitated staring at an empty locker. As if things weren’t bad enough, the basketball team made their entrance. Since Thane was the only person there, he knew what was going to happen.

“Eh Yo, you the dumbfuck that failed all the classes?” The team captain, Brian Loftschild, towered over him with lock clippers in hand. Despite his powers Thane was not equipped to take on 10 guys at once, especially not when they each had at least a foot on him. Not wanting to make the situation worse he tried to leave but the team surrounded him, blocking all exits.

“What now you too badass to talk to us?” The captain shoved him into the lockers before snapping his fingers at his team members. “Yo I think this lil bitch needs to learn some fucking manners.” Just then Brian pulled out a knife from his pocket and grinned menacingly.

No matter how hard Thane tried he was unable to do anything with their minds. Every time he tried to enter their skulls, he was forced out. Brian’s mind was completely inaccessible almost like there was a shield around it and the members that he could get into had nothing useful for him to use. He was defenseless and from the look on Loftchild’s face, he knew as well.

The next thing Thane knew, two of the members held him down by the arms while the others held his feet. One of the members put a handball into his mouth and forced it in with duct tape wrapped around his face, covering his eyes as well. With all the strength he had in his body he managed to get one leg free but it was quickly put down.

“No no no no no.” Brian chastised as he kicked his victim in the ribs, eliciting a painful groan. Having found a weak spot Brian continued to land devastating kicks one after the other easily breaking the majority of the rib cage.

Brian grabbed the back of Thane’s neck and slammed his face into the ground, all while laughing demonically. The rest of the team backed away however, fearful of what their captain might do. “Bry. Bry man that’s enough!” One of the members pleaded but he was having none of it.

“It’s enough when I say it’s enough.” Brian stated matter-of-factly.

Thane tried to wriggle away from Brian’s grip but all efforts were fruitless. Before continuing the onslaught he leaned in close to whisper something in Thane’s ear. “Aaron says don’t fuck with his links.”

Thane’s eyes went wide as he realized Aaron’s actual intentions. He screamed, begging to be let go but it only made his captor enjoy the ordeal even more. The rest of the team was long gone, leaving them to settle their differences alone. With another menacing laugh Brian continued his onslaught on Thane’s face. Once Brian had his fill of watching Thane kiss the floor he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the lockers, causing a great dent in the process.

“Pmmmmm!” Thane begged with hands flailing blindly. He managed to knock the knife out of Brian’s hand before making a run for it only to get three steps in before getting tackled to the floor.

“Fuckin PRICK!” The titan bellowed. He grabbed the lock clipper and slammed it on his third leg. “How you like that bitch!?”

Blow after concentrated blow Brian dealt without mercy. Thane felt the pain of a thousand suns spreading systematically throughout his entire body. After myriad blows Brian finally had his fill and threw the clipper away. He took out his butterfly knife and jabbed it in Thane’s right thigh and leaned in close, “This was a just warning, take another and I’ll fucking neuter you.” He twisted the blade for added effect causing Thane to let out a muffled scream.

“Understand?” Thane nodded meekly using his last bit of strength to suppress his whimpering. “Good, now get your ugly ass outta here before I change my mind.”

With one fell swoop Brian ripped the tape off Thane’s skin taking a handful of hair with it. Then, with one ferocious punch he knocked out 7 teeth as well as the handball lodged in his mouth.

“fuhhkkkhh fuhhkhh!” Thane mumbled barely able to close his mouth, blood pouring like a waterfall.

“I told you to leave not talk.” Brian stated flatly. He crossed his arms and tapped his right foot emphasizing the point that he was waiting.

When Thane didn’t move, Brian spit on his face and kicked him in the ribs again to jumpstart the recovery process. On all fours Thane crawled to the locker room door leaving a heavy trail of blood behind him. Every inch of his body was in pure agony. All he wished for was death but he knew he couldn’t die. “Mmph.” He groaned, holding the door handle for support.

“5, 4...” Brian counted down while he readied his knife.

“Hnnhooo!” Thane begged.

Summoning every bit of strength left in his body, he got on his feet and limped out the locker room. Thane managed to take the back entrance out of the school leaning against the walls for support. Pent up tears broke the barrier held by his unrelenting will as they gushed out without remorse. Seconds turned into minutes into tens of minutes as he lay there by the dumpsters crying in agony. It didn’t take long for his wounds to heal but the pain was on full blast. His teeth were restored but the pain wouldn’t go away. Thane was wishing for a systemic shock or at least a heart attack to knock him out but fate was not on his side. As if a punishment from above he was doomed to ride out the ordeal.

“Hey is that a student? At this hour?”

“I think so. Mean everybody was let out about 3 hours ago.”

“What’s he doing there? Is he sick?”

“Fucking druggies man, waste of life I tell you. Prolly high off his mind right now.”

“Should we call someone?”

“For? Write a report detailing the incident? Fuck him. Anything happens it’s on his head not ours.”

The two security guards lazily passed the motionless Thane as they completed their rounds for the day. Given their obesity it didn’t seem like they had any intention of doing work that didn’t qualify as the bare minimum. They had already turned the corner once Thane showed signs of life. Even though he couldn’t die, nothing was said about not feeling the pain. Although his physical wounds were healed, the trauma that came with them remained.

“Mmph.” He groaned as he attempted to pick his face up from the gravel pathway. The majority of the pain had subsided but remnants still remained. With a trembling hand he swept away the small pebbles still lodged in his face and got up using the iron door handle for support.

Thane reached into his pockets to pull out his phone but found nothing but an army of lint. Exploring all the openings in his attire he grudgingly accepted the bitter fact. “Of course.” He muttered to himself as he made his way to the security kiosk of the school. Upon meeting the two morbidly obese protectors of the premises, he remembered the day’s events. He couldn’t shake the fact that he was still being watched. Not wanting to linger any longer he asked to use the phone.

“Yea just dial star 9 and then the number.” One of the guards instructed. The other was busy reading the sports section of yesterday’s school paper. The tent forming in his pants clarified what type of sports he was actually reading.

Thane quickly dialed his aunt’s number and anxiously waited for her to pick up. Amanda couldn’t do anything even if she wanted to, since Thane recalled she only knew how to feed and fuck. Pick up, pick up, pick up. He thought, it was actually the only thing on his mind, getting out of this hell hole.

“Hello?” the familiar voice answered on the other end. Just hearing her voice calmed his nerves.

“Yea it’s Thane. Listen I’m at school, I need you to pick me up.” Fidgeting around the kiosk, his eyes glanced over the lock clippers resting peacefully besides the guard with a raging tent. Just then flashbacks of the torture came rushing back. “Don’t worry about it, just hurry up.” He spoke in the most demanding tone he could muster up before nervously walking out the building. He didn’t even bother hanging up the phone.

It was a given that Jane would come, she had be the caring aunt in public. The only problem was explaining the blood on his shirt, a believable explanation for the matter. The pain was severely hindering his memory altering powers, so much so that he couldn’t even read thoughts anymore. It was like trying to see through a thick fog, only worse. The headaches before were nothing.

The mere thought of seeing Brian induced a minor anxiety attack, only to worsen by the passing minutes. It quickly dissipated once he saw Jane pull up. Judging by her attire, a white shirt that seemed to hug her body a bit too well and a knee length black pencil skirt, she had just either got off from work or was on her lunch break. Thane already knew that she would catch the ears of more than a few locals so he scanned her mind. He could only see blurry images where her thoughts were supposed to be but he couldn’t give up, if she raised her voice Brian would be on him in no time. Although outside, he was still on school grounds. As he recalled vividly, the school was Brian’s kingdom and if Thane didn’t want to get neutered he was to be as far away as possible.

Thane pushed through the pain, temporarily, and found the location where Jane’s memories were stored. Fortunately, he had done this many times with Amanda so the maze was easily manageable even though the connection was erratic. Misfortune didn’t just stop there, even when Thane got to the memory vault he couldn’t differentiate one from the other. The pain was too strong and the connection too weak. As she finally pulled up at the curb he thought of making a run for it, but saner heads prevailed.

Thane took off his shirt and threw it behind him, effectively landing past the double doors. He kicked himself for not thinking of such a simple solution, just remove the shirt and therefore remove the evidence. Looking stupid was much simpler than looking one was just involved in a murder. “Umm you wanted me to pick you up?” Jane asked with a hint of confusion, still curious as to why he took off his shirt on school grounds. Thane just thanked her and requested that they get home as soon as possible, the best excuse he could think of was lying about getting suspended. It wasn’t far off from the truth but a lie nonetheless.

Throughout the ride Jane kept glancing over at him, usually when he went to cup his lower left ribcage. He could already sense the questions coming but he still had to rehearse the answers inside his mind, if only the pain would go away long enough for him to actually practice the art. “Yea...” Even talking was uncomfortable in a seated position, Thane took a deep breath and clarified his response. “Fell down the stairs pretty bad and hit something on my side.” It took all the force in his body to hold back the screams, it was extremely unwise to keep talking in such a position.

“You want to drop by the doctor? The office is on the way and I’m pretty sure that they do walk-ins today.”

The fuck? Thane thought, bewildered by his aunt’s sudden shift in personality. Never had she shown this much care. Either she really wanted to get the public vote or she was genuinely concerned for his wellbeing, rationality and experience pointed at the first option. Jane opened the glove compartment and passed him a bottle of over-the-counter pain killers as well as offering him a sip of her coffee to down them. Without hesitation, Thane threw three pills in his mouth and downed them with a few sips of caffeinated bliss.

“Shit, I might just take you up on that offer.” As much as he wanted to keep a low profile, Thane was in no condition to achieve anything. He could barely walk and it wasn’t likely that Jane or Amanda could defend him from highly trained individuals whose job was to hunt and eliminate him. At the very least, the visit would numb the pain long enough to actually figure out his next step.

“No problem.” Jane smiled, almost compassionately and continued driving. It was actually unnerving as she kept asking him about him his wounds, such care was unheard of. If only he could see her thoughts. The only thing worse than his aunt’s caring front was the sinister motives behind it and without a doctor’s visit those motives were going to remain unknown. Not trying to raise any alarms, Thane smiled back in response and attempted to answer her questions without giving up too much. The only thought in his mind was a prayer that the clinic would come soon.

The heavens must’ve been on call since they arrived at the clinic moments after. “You don’t have to go with me...” He nervously smiled after he realized how rude he came off as. It was in his best interest to keep her happy even though she was the sheer definition of a bitch.

“I mean I don’t know how long it’s gonna take in there, I don’t want to keep you waiting you know.” She did rescue him from hell so it was the least he could do. Jane insisted that she come along with him but eventually agreed to let him have some alone time. They both compromised in the sense that she would come pick him up once he was done at the clinic.

Fuck it, can’t get any worse I guess. Thane thought positively, as positive as he could given his situation and walked through the doors. There wasn’t a lot of people in the waiting room, a rarity among these places. ‘Wait...’ He had a minor attack when he realized he didn’t have his wallet either.

“Fuck.” He whispered, quiet enough so nobody could hear. Thankfully the receptionist was busy with another person and didn’t pay much attention to him. He took the time to quietly sit down and buried his head inside a magazine. The painkillers were kicking in as he felt the pain slowly dissipate, although it did bring a slight lightheadedness with it as well. Taking medication without food wasn’t such a great idea, especially for such a lightweight like Thane. Although he had managed to put on a few pounds from lounging around the past few months, he barely hit 120.

As the pain eased its way out his head, everything slowly became clearer. With the fog gone he was able to read thoughts again and most importantly access people’s memory banks. Thane knew the painkillers wouldn’t last long and jumped on the opportunity. As he approached the petite receptionist, he accessed her memories almost instantaneously. She stripped for a few years to pay for college and in the most literal sense, fucked her way to graduation. She had no problems with male professors and coincidentally received very high marks in those classes. She wasn’t shy when it came to women either, although most denied her advances she had a more than a few classes where she served her instructors under the desk while they graded papers.

As he stood in front of the desk, Thane used every move to conceal his raging boner. Going through the memories wasn’t a smart idea considering the location. She gave him a clipboard with a form attached and pointed to the sections that he needed to fill out. He couldn’t pay much attention since all he could do was imagine her with a mouth full of dick while Amanda licked her pussy. Thane shook the thought out of his mind and placed the clipboard over his fully erect member and penguin-walked to his seat.

Even when he was at his seat he couldn’t get his mind off her, ignoring the clipboard he went further into her past. Soon he was shifting through her unconscious and the memories she suppressed, some automatically and some forcefully. After a few seconds of perusing her unconscious, she began to fidget in her desk, often moving left and right. She occasionally dropped whatever she was holding and spaced out for a few seconds before regaining control and resuming whatever she was doing before. Just then her mind brought to light a door of sorts, curiosity overcame Thane and he went right for it. Behind the door was a sphere that contained her personality and once again Thane could not win against his curiosity. He neared the sphere and before he knew it, the tendrils of his mind were holding it.

Thane held the sphere for about a second before it shattered into an uncountable pieces. The sphere had oozed of self-confidence before its demise. The shattered pieces left in his hands were the only remnants left of its original form, the others somehow disappeared from existence. Thane went with his instincts and attempted to put the pieces back together but it was of no use, slowly the pieces in his hands also disappeared. In front of him stood a sphere but much more irregular, it was littered with holes unlike the one before. Thane’s tendrils approached the orb much more carefully than before and he sensed the complete opposite of what it contained before. What contained self-confidence before was full of doubt and insecurity. It desperately begged appreciation, approval of any kind would suffice for her now.

Horrified at the tremendous change he caused, he exited her mind instantly. She was now staring at the patients waiting for them to approve of her service. Everyone was busy with either magazines or sleeping to satisfy her needs. Thane felt incredibly guilty and wanted to reverse the damage but he didn’t know what to do. If he went back inside and broke the new orb, there was no guarantee that she would get her confidence back. For all he knew, he could’ve messed her up even more. On top of everything her recent switch in personality would definitely raise a few flags. He had to clean this mess up, quick.

Since she needed approval at all times, that was Thane’s best bet. If she gained approval from him, maybe she would go back to being her old self while he was with her. It seemed like a long shot but it was the only option he had. After swearing that he wouldn’t mess with a person’s mind again he walked up to her in the hopes his incredibly stupid plan would work.

“You have to fill out those forms before I can send you in.” He could feel the pain in her voice as he denied him. Her eyes were just starting to fill with water before she quietly mouthed, “I’m sorry.”

He couldn’t let her be seen like this, it would make the situation look worse than it was. He also realized that despite going through her mind thoroughly he didn’t bother searching for her name. “What’s your name?” He had to whisper so nobody else heard their conversation.

Thane also unknowingly assumed the authority role as she instantly replied, eager to please him. “Veruca.” She waited for his reply impatiently.

Thankfully the office wasn’t well known and therefore didn’t have many clients. The only people in the office besides the patients were Veruca and the actual doctor. By this time Thane had picked up on the authority bit when she smiled profusely after he thanked her for the information. It was then that his dick sprang up and his mind took a trip to the gutter. “You shouldn’t make me wait, Veruca.” He spoke in the most authoritarian tone he could muster up.

Once again her eyes filled with water as she kept mouthing, “I’m sorry.” It was almost as if she needed him to forgive her. “I won’t make you wait anymore—”

Her voice was rising in volume by the second but Thane quickly silenced it. He scrunched his eyebrows and brought his index finger to his lips. “Whisper.” He stated, effectively cutting her off.

She apologized once again before a single tear fell down her right cheek. The act only made his dick harder as the tear traced her renegade bang. It actually made her milk white skin glisten even more with the lighting as she looked more helpless than ever. She sat there ready to do anything just to get his approval back, and that was exactly what he was going to make her do. “You have to make up for it.”

Veruca simply nodded before stating that she was ready for the punishment. She really was willing to do anything to get back in his favor. Her eyes dried up when he stated that he would give her a chance, all she follow his orders. Once again she simply nodded.

“Print out an out of order sign and put it on the bathroom door. Make an announcement that it’s not working and then state that I’m here to fix it. Then after I go in you make sure no one sees you and then you come in.” Everyone in the room was well over retirement age so it wasn’t likely that they had astounding memories.

Moments later the plan was in play as he patiently waited for his next conquest to enter. He didn’t have to wait too long as she came in before a minute was up. “I’m here.” Veruca whispered, smiling that she completed the task he set for her.

“Give me a strip tease.” Manners went out the window as he hungrily stared at her body. “Actually wait...” Thane corrected himself. This scene required much more role play. If he just wanted sex, he had an all-you-can-fuck buffet at home. “I want you to act like you invited me here and play the role of a horny slut that just needs to get my dick.”

“Will that make you happy?” Veruca asked as he twiddled her thumbs.

“That’ll make me the happiest fucking man on earth.” Thane spat out.

Veruca smiled ear to ear before leaving the bathroom, she assured him that she would be right back. Her right back lasted almost twenty minutes before she came back with good news. “I told them that doctor had an emergency and had to leave, it took a while of explaining but they all left. Then I went to the doctor and told her that all her appointments were cancelled today. She waited outside for five minutes to see if there were any walk-ins and then left after telling me to lock up.”

“You are, holy shit, you’re the fucking best!” Thane couldn’t contain his excitement as he rushed over and kissed her. After returning the favor, and then some she asked if he still wanted to role play the scenario from before. It was a long time fantasy of his and since he was already guaranteed to have sex he went along with it, there were no restrictions now.

When Thane sat on the toilet seat she began her performance. Veruca took a couple of deep breaths before getting into character and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her white blouse, revealing the black lace bra underneath. “You’re probably wondering why I asked you to come here.” She smiled seductively throughout while Thane just sat there, mouth agape as she played with her straight black hair. It was neither too long nor too short, reaching just below her waist.

“Well I have a secret, you promise not to tell anybody?” She laughed, slightly breaking out of character after Thane merely shook his head. “I have a huge crush on you and I just happen to be a super-secret dirty slut.” She made sure to emphasize certain words only to break out of character when Thane’s dick did a push-up underneath his sweats.

Regaining her composure she traced the bottom of her right breast with her index finger while the other hand played with ends of her hair. “I know I look sweet and innocent...” She followed up the statement by putting a finger on her chin and pouting, only causing more discomfort to his cock. “But I just love to get my mouth and pussy all over cock.” She ran her hand down her throat while the other went inside her pants all while moaning throughout. When his cock began doing sets of push-ups she began to start her strip tease, all while remaining in character. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pulled it out of her pants before throwing it at Thane’s face.

“When I was outside I saw you sneaking peaks at me...” Veruca cupped her 32C bra and began to massage her breasts. “Oh it made me so horny I wanted to show you my pretty pink nipples, like this.” She then took the top of her bra and pushed it down, just slightly to show her erect nipples, only to pull the bra back up. She kept stretching the straps on her bra as she spoke sweet nothings before finally pulling her breasts out over her bra. “Are you going to let me play with your cock today?” She asked as she massaged her breasts, kneading them like dough. “I’ve been fantasizing about it for soooo long.” She squeezed her breasts as hard as she could as she closed her eyes and let out a lusty moan.

“I can see it getting hard, ooh...” She ripped off her bra and began to stare at his cock, still underneath the sweats. “Oh can I touch it?” She asked as she grabbed it through his sweats. “Ooh that’s a nice cock.” Veruca sighed, almost breathless.

She got down on her knees and held his prick with both hands, it was practically at a 90 degree angle. As she squeezed the shaft two fingers at a time she began to sniff the tip, soaking up the aroma. “Oh it smells so good...” She began before squeezing the base of the shaft and shooting hot breath at the head. Thane was about to explode right there but like before he knew he couldn’t, he had a while before the pressure would build up to that point. Veruca pulled out her tongue as far as it would go before licking the outline through the sweats. “Oh it’s just the right size for my tiny frame...”

She locked eyes with him as she squeezed his dick with both hands, still looking for his approval. Thane’s heightened breathing was enough. She pulled down his sweats and opened her mouth wide before staring him in the eyes. She let out her tongue and swallowed the head of his dick before working her way to the shaft. She licked the head like a lollypop, savoring the flavor before swallowing it again. Starting the right side of the base she licked all the way to the tip and back before taking in the aroma once more. “You taste just absolutely perfect.”

Veruca was really into her role, never once breaking character. Then, as if reading his mind she lubed it up with her saliva and then tried to shove as much of it as she could down her throat. She got about halfway down before she retreated to the tip to gather more saliva. With another push she took all of his shaft in as her nose collided with his pelvis and held it there for a few seconds before finally letting go. She sucked off all the excess fluid before taking him in again making sure her hands were busy while the shaft was still out of her mouth.

While she sucked the head of his cock, she used both hands to pump his shaft in alternating directions. Thane finally decided to take over as he pulled his dick out, resulting in a “plop”. He rubbed the tip all over her chin and under lip coating it with her saliva before sliding the shaft over her lips and onto the bridge of her nose. “Stay right there baby.” He whispered breathlessly as he took her phone from her purse. He told her to look into the camera before he snapped a few pictures. “Ok go ahead.”

Veruca took the head back into her mouth, right after which he commanded her to stay in that pose while he made a few more memories before he was allowed to continue. Thane got impatient as she kept coming back to the tip so he cupped the back of her head and shoved her down with all his strength. He heard her gag but kept his grip. When he looked down he could see her nose, which was resting on his pelvis, turn beet red while she stared directly into his eyes. He could do anything he wanted with her and she would accept it.

“Go back a little bit and come back down. I want to fuck your throat not your mouth, don’t let my dick come out of your throat.”

She nodded while his dick was lodged deep inside her esophagus causing her to gag once again. His grip gave way and she took a breath of desperately needed air. As she saw his look of disapproval she took the monster back in. She went all the way down before coming up only enough so that the head was at the entrance of her throat before going back down, meeting his pelvis. Veruca’s face was beet red after a few seconds of having her throat fucked but that only fueled Thane’s lust. He pinched her nose while he fucked her throat, cutting off her air supply completely.

Within moments a river of tears was flowing down her face as he kept throatfucking her without remorse. She was only allowed air when her body’s needs kicked in and broke free of his grip. She coughed up saliva as she gasped for air. She had a dirty side to her as well as she grabbed a heavy strand of saliva from her lips and lifted it up well over her head and rested it on the bridge of her nose and forehead. She grabbed his dick and used it like a brush to glaze her tits and nipples with the excess saliva, all while laughing mischievously.

With that she let go of cock and stripped out of her pants before giving him a great view of her ass. She slowly bent down to pick up her bra, once again flaunting her ass in his face and wrapped it around his dick making sure that it touched every inch of it. “I want my bra to smell like your cock...” She began as she pumped his shaft. “And I’m never going to wash it again.” She wrapped it over the head and licked it through her bra.

Fuck that’s it. He couldn’t be a passive participant no more, the role play could wait. He jumped off his seat and stripped down, it was time to take charge. “On your knees and stay there.” The assertiveness was back in his voice, Veruca obeyed meekly and did as she was told. Once all his clothes were off she immediately jumped on Thane’s dick. He pushed her head off almost instantly, “Just a little.“

Thane pinched her tongue and proceeded to pull it out before having her glide it over his shaft, making sure she didn’t over indulge. “You want it?”

“Oh yea.” She began to suck the tip, “Let me have it.”

Knowing that she was his completely, he decided to have her his way. “Only with your hands first, then you can have it a little later.” Thane grabbed the bangs of her hair and used it as a makeshift leash. She began to stroke the shaft with her hands before trying to use her mouth, every time she would get close Thane pulled her hair forcing her to retreat. “Stick out your tongue, jerk it on your tongue baby.”

That was all she needed, a sense of accomplishment. Thane could degrade her as much as he wanted as long as he praised her every now and then. The power was now truly coursing through his veins as all sense of morality was forgotten. Veruca, following his orders, stuck out her tongue and placed the head of his dick on it. With her hands she jerked him off in a clockwise fashion, alternating hands every now and then. She pleaded to take the full length in but he denied all her requests, this was his show. Thane was in power, not her.

When he disobeyed more than twice she pinned her head against the wall. “You want it right?” Veruca just shook her head in confirmation, “Open it then.” Without skipping a beat she opened her mouth in anticipation for dick. Thane slowly fed her his length, sliding the bangs out the way so he could see her eyes. “Don’t close it, keep it open. Let’s see how far you can take it.”

Thane got about four inches in before her breathing became heavy. He smiled, slightly, before taking his dick out. Small strands of saliva still connected her mouth, which remained open the entire time. He let her take a few breaths before letting it in again, touching the entrance of her throat once again. Veruca wasn’t able to take as much in as Amanda but her innocent eyes made up for it. Thane slid it in afterwards directly into her cheek causing a massive bulge in her mouth, he pushed till her cheeks were stretched to their limits. Veruca moaned, sounds filled with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Hands behind your back baby, don’t touch it.” Veruca got on her knees and obeyed his wishes without question. With her mouth still open he pushed his length in, forcefully going past the entrance using the wall as leverage. With her head pressed against the wall behind her there was nothing she could do but accept it. Thane pulled out a few inches before thrusting it back in and holding it in place. It didn’t take long for her gag reflex to kick in as she coughed up the saliva welling up.

Having had enough of her mouth, it was time to move onto other avenues. Thane grabbed her by the neck, blocking her air flow a bit, and raised her to her feet. Thane forcefully turned her around and demanded, “Push that ass out.” Gone were the compliments as he was fully consumed by lust.

“It’s not going to fit.” It was more a soft whisper than anything. Thane had already decided he was going to have each one of her holes, not fitting was out of the equation.

“Stick a finger in your ass.” She looked back in a confused expression before obeying it meekly, moments later she was finger fucking her ass. When she established some rhythm he commanded her to shove another one in there. Soon she was, with enough spit, fucking her ass with two fingers. Thane aligned his member with her pussy and thrusted in, there was no room for foreplay. As soon as he established a rhythm he began to piston in and out of her, his hands mashing her tits together.

Shortly after, Veruca was engrossed in pleasure when she attempted to take her fingers out of her ass. Seeing her attempt Thane took control and shoved another one of her fingers in her, eliciting a muffled shriek. “I said to fuck your ass.” Thane shoved four of his fingers in her mouth, effectively exploring her insides while his other hand explored and mangled her breasts. Thane was in heaven, her pussy was much tighter than Amanda’s, so much so that his dick seemed like it was a perfect fit. He slapped her ass until his palm print was visible before shoving it back in her mouth.

Each time he thrusted in her hand would stop and she’d attempt to take it out. Having corrected it one too many times he promptly pulled out his dick and told her to finger her pussy while he had fun with her ass. Thane lined his dick with the opening of her ass and forcefully pushed his entire length in, a feat she was unprepared for. Fortunately, it had enough pussy juice to slide right in. Instead of screaming she came like a geyser, not even Amanda had climaxed that hard.

Thane skipped the foreplay as he pistoned in and out of her, completely lost in his own lust. When he was about to cum she quickly got off him took him again in her mouth before asking for her cum covered face. It was hard to tell whether it was Veruca speaking or the horny slut she was playing but he obliged happily as he shot load after load onto her face.

The first shot landed on her eyebrow and upper eyelash while the others landed on her nose and cheeks. Thane smiled devilishly as he aimed the last few shots at her teeth creating a puddle of cum inside. “You should brush your teeth after a meal.” Thane handed her a toothbrush as he took out her phone and started recording.