The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Broken Heart

Synopsis: Jenny uses necklaces to get revenge on Mike and Heather.

All character are at least 18 years of age. Please ask for permission before posting this anywhere else. All characters and events in this story are entirely fictional. The following story contains graphic sexual language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone....

* * *

The blond beauty shrieked as the serial killer took a swing at her with his butcher knife.

Mike felt Jenny flinch and as if trying to protect her from the any harm, he put his arm around her and pulled her tightly next to him.

“Thanks,” Jenny sighed, loving the feel of his body being so close to hers. She stole a quick glance at Mike and thought to herself, “if only we were more than just friends.”

She let her hand trace a path to her inner thigh as she fell into a fantasy. She imagined Mike slowly moving in for a kiss while gently rubbing her back with his hands. She could almost feel him deepening the kiss as he moved one hand under her shirt and up to her hardening nipples. She let her hands fall to his crotch and started rubbing him through his jeans. His eyes grew wide and he quickly began to remove her pants, she knew she had ignited a spark in him and would finally get what she had wanted for so long...

The movie had finished playing but Mike had stopped paying attention to it awhile ago. He was looking in awe at his friend of 18 years, his whole life, sensually rubbing her inner leg moving ever closer to her sweet spot. “Oh god she is hot,” he thought to himself wanting to join her hand, to give into the desire he felt for her. He didn’t, though. He sighed hard, composing himself, “she is just too good of a friend, I don’t want to ruin that,” he rationalized to himself.

After getting one last look, he nudged her back to reality, “The movies over, Jenn, I think you fell asleep.”

“Oh, thanks Mike,” she felt herself blush as she realized what she had been doing. She half wished that Mike had noticed, but he wasn’t giving any sign that he knew what she had done. “I had a great time tonight,” she continued as she got up from the sofa.

“So did I,” Mike replied while getting up and escorting Jenny to the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow after school,” Jenny leaned in and gave Mike a quick kiss on the cheek, holding her face near his for a second hoping he might continue the kiss. She felt disappointment as he didn’t, but moved her head away and gave a smile.

“Looking forward to it, see ya,” Mike gave a warm smile back and let Jenny out. After Jenny left, Mike ran upstairs to relieve himself, and then drifted off to sleep for the night.

The next day at school, Mike sat in his seat trying to do some math problems. He wished that Jenny was in some of his classes, then at least they would be more interesting. He stared at the equations on the paper not really understanding them when he heard a feminine voice say his name. When he looked up he saw Heather, an honor student, looking at him.

“Are you having some trouble?”

“What,” Mike asked not really understanding what was going on. He knew Heather somewhat, but they didn’t talk much.

“Would you like me to help you,” Heather asked, “You seem to be having some trouble.”

“Umm... sure, I could use the help,” Mike wondered why she was offering to help him, but he would take it.

Heather went over some of the problems with Mike before slowly changing the subject.

“So, what did you do this weekend?”

“Well, Jenny and I hung out most of the weekend. We went bowling with some other people and watched some movies last night. Not much really.”

“Are you and Jenny going out? I’ve heard some people say you are and other say you‘re not”

Mike wondered why she was interested, but decided she was just making conversation, “No, we’re not going out, we’re just good friends.”

“Really, I wish I had a guy friend like you,” Heather said giving Mike a playful nudge before the bell began to ring. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Mike, " Heather continued making sure to brush up against him as she left.

After school Mike met up with Jenny.

“Hey Mike how was your day?”

“It was ok, pretty boring, Heather from my math class gave me some help on my homework.”

“Who is Heather, “ Jenny thought. “Isn’t she the nerd with the third highest GPA in school? Why was she talking to Mike?”

“That’s great, Mike, why did she do that, " Jenny asked.

“I think she was just trying to be nice, Jenn, no need to be jealous,” Mike said as he put his arm around her, trying to comfort her.

“I’m not jealous, I’m glad you’re getting some help,” Jenny said half-heartedly and put her arm around his back. She changed the subject and they spent the rest the night together.

Heather walked into Math class next day and immediately said hi to Mike.

“Hey,” Mike replied taking in the view of Heather wearing a tight, tit displaying, top and hip hugging jeans. This was much different than her usual loose, tom-boyish, clothes.

“So, could I give you some more help today?”

“Yeah, sure, I could really use it.”

They went over some problems like the day before, then before the bell rang Heather commented, “You seem to be getting these pretty good, I could help you with the rest tonight if you wanted...”

“Well, I’m supposed to hang out with Jen...”

“You can always hang out with Jenny some other time, tonight you can hang out with me.”

“Well, sure, I guess I could use the help...” the school bell began to ring cutting Mike off.

“Good, meet me at my house after school,” Jenny said as she got up and left the classroom. Mike sat for a bit watching her swaying ass follow her out the door.

“Hey, I’m glad you came!” Heather said greeting Mike.

“Oh my god,” Mike thought as he looked at Heather as he entered her house. Heather was wearing a very loose t-shirt. It was at least three sizes to big for her. Mike couldn’t help but notice that she didn’t have a bra on, the neck of the shirt hung so low that the top of her breasts were in plain sight. The shirt hung low enough to almost completely cover the shorts she was wearing with neither the shorts or shirt reaching halfway to her knees.

Mike tried to pull his eyes off Heathers half-naked body and make a reply, but they had a mind of their own.

Heather smiled, knowing Mike was getting turned on by her skimpy outfit. “Go ahead and take a seat on the couch,” she went on knowing Mike was beyond words at the moment. She made sure to sit right next to him after he seated himself. “My parents work late, so we will have most of the evening to ourselves,” she continued.

Mike was still non-responsive, continuing to just stare at Heather, so Heather decides to go ahead and make her move. She moved in and pressed her lips to Mikes. Things moved along from there and before the night was over Mike was fucking Heather...

Jenny was wondering what was going on, she hadn’t been able to get a hold of Mike the prior night, when she overheard two other students talking. What she heard broke her heart. Mike and Heather had had sex last night! She felt nauseous, went to the nurses office, and then home. When she got home she went straight to bed and cried, but then she started to feel angry.

“I can’t believe Mike did that with that slut Heather.” She reached to her bed stand and pulled out a box. She opened it, and looked at the necklaces inside. “I can’t do this,” she thought, but continued to look at the necklaces. Her shaking hand slowly reached for one of the necklaces, her fingers tingled and she felt a surge of energy. She held it up and gazed at the sparkling light coming off the golden necklace before placing it around her neck. “I’m going to do it, they deserve it, yes, they deserve it.” She picked up another necklace, this one silver.

Walking home, Heather was feeling good. Mike was going to come over again and she felt herself getting wet just thinking about it, but then she saw Jenny walking towards her. She had heard that Jenny had left school upset that day and she had a pretty good idea why. She braced herself for what might happen.

Jenny walked up to Heather talked before Heather could say anything, “Hey, Heather, I heard about you and Mike. I’m not mad, though. I mean, I was at first, but I just want Mike to be happy. So if he is happy with you, then I’m happy for him. I’m sure me and Mike will still be friends.”

“Well, thanks, I wasn’t trying to hurt you or ruin your friendship with Mike; I know you two are close.”

“I know, I got this for you to show that there are no hard feelings,” Jenny said as she handed Heather a small box with the second necklace in it.

Jenny took the box and opened it, not understanding why Jenny was giving her a gift, but not wanting to upset her either. “Thanks,” she said as she put on the necklace.

Suddenly Heather began to feel light headed. The world began spinning around her. Her thoughts became fuzzy and then everything went black.

“Heather,” Jenny said, trying to snap her back to reality. Jenny could feel the energy flowing through her again. The necklaces were working. “Heather?” Jenny asked again.

“Yes,” Heather finally answered in a slow monotone voice.

“You’ll do what I say won’t you? " she asked.

“Yes, Mistress, " was Heathers reply.

“She’ll be a good little slave,” Jenny began to think before shaking it off. “Where had that come from?” It felt right, though. Jenny was her slave.

“You shouldn’t have messed with around with Mike, Heather, he was mine. Now you’re going to have to pay. Follow me to my house; we’re going to have some fun.”

Mike walk over to Heather’s house ready for some more ‘help’. When he knock on the door there was no answer. He waited around for awhile, then left wondering if Heather had changed her mind about him.

“Kneel,” Jenny commanded Heather.

Heather got down on her knees next to Jenny’s bed. Jenny lay down on her bed wondering what to do with Heather.

“Look at her, she is pathetic,” more strange thoughts entered Jenny’s head. “How could she have fucked Mike?” As she looked at Heather she suddenly brought up her hand and slapped her as hard as she could. Heather spilled over and began crying. Jenny pulled back quickly.

“What did I just do?” Jenny looked back at Heather feeling sorry about what she had done. “She does look cute, though. Wait, I’m not gay, I shouldn’t be thinking this.” Suddenly, an image of Heather naked flashed through her thoughts. Again Jenny didn’t know where the thought had come from. Another image of Heather went through her head and she was starting to become turned on.

She was getting even more aroused. She closed her eyes and let her hand slide inside her pants. She began rubbing herself thinking of Heather. She inserted a couple of fingers as she felt her climax building. “Oh god, this feels good.”

Soon she felt her pants being removed and a wet, slippery object joining her fingers. She opened her eyes and realized that Heather was now between her legs. Her hand moved to Heather’s head and drew it closer. Jenny closed her eyes again and felt her muscles tighten. She used a pillow to muffle her screams as was hit with an orgasm. She let the pleasure run through her. When she was able to think again she saw Heather still between her legs softly kissing and licking her glistening slit.

“Good slave,” Jenny praised Heather patting her softly on the head. Heather smiled, happy to please her mistress.

“It’s getting late, you need to go home,” Jenny said as she began putting her pants back on.

Jenny embraced Heather and gave her a kiss, using her tongue to savor the taste of herself in Heather’s mouth.

* * *

Thousands of miles away, a few streaks of light escaped through the leaves of the surrounding trees, finding their way to a small hut. Next to the hut, a dark man, wearing worn clothes made of animal skin, sat next to a fire, breathing in the dry air. Around his neck there hung colorful, elaborate pendants. He took a pouch from his side and poured its contents, what looked like red sand, into the fire and smiled.

* * *