The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Broken bodies’

Disclaimer: This story was written as fantasy for mature audiences only. Happily, this includes immature people who are of legal age, too. The story is absolutely copyright, by the way, but feel free to copy for personal use so long as you keep the whole text together, including this disclaimer.

* * *

Ashley was driving fast down some country road in his Mazda coupe. His wasted years as a surfer still showed: sun bleached hair, dark sunglasses, fit body, and a sexy beach bunny on the seat beside him. She was tall, with long blonde hair and two generous, firm breasts pushing through her white cotton top. A thin pink sarong wrapped her long, toned legs together. At this particular moment, her cute little bum was in the air as she leant over and put her head on Ashley’s lap. ‘Whoa, Kristy’, Ashley tried to keep his relaxed pose behind the wheel, but when she reached into his board shorts and pulled his growing erection out, he was forced to put two hands on the steering wheel. She flicked away some strands of her flowing hair which were caught in her mouth, and licked the length of his dick. She twirled her tongue around the purple head a couple of times (causing a flinch from Ashley, who’d just bounced off a curve) and then closed her mouth over him.

The car rushed under a bridge as Kristy begin sucking on Ashley like a gobstopper, and worked her way down until she had most of his length in her mouth. Ashley involuntary bucked his groin at the same time he tried to merge onto another highway, and quickly reached down to change gear. After fumbling past Kristy’s arm, and then her breasts, he found the stick and went into overdrive. The burst of acceleration also pushed Kristy down onto him just as she was going deep, and his whole dick went in at once, so she almost choked. She stopped for a second to get her breath back, while Ashley somehow found a chance to slide his hand under her top and squeeze her breast for a few secs.

He was making little circles around her hard nipple, when another sharp corner sprung from nowhere and he tried to change gear with his hand still down her top. The engine groaned loudly while he fumbled, but he found the stick and then grabbed onto Kristy’s other breast for more squeezing. Kristy, meanwhile, had her head back on his shaft, and was getting some good rhythm going. She even kept it up as he swung the car around another corner, this time making the gear change without trouble. He pushed the throttle down hard as he began to feel an orgasm building, and pulled his hand out from down her top and put it behind her head and pushed her head down in sync with his growing upthrusts. A few more and he closed his eyes as he felt the warm flood rush through his muscles for an instant, opened his eyes and crashed into a tree.

* * *

There was darkness, there was noise, there was pain. Spinning sensations began to slow down and Ashley realised he was lying down. And his head felt like someone was having a jackhammer convention in there. He recognised a human voice, female and unfamiliar, but couldn’t understand the words. He tried to open his eyes, but it was a difficult struggle. He caught a glimpse of a girl in white, and then fell into darkness again.

‘There, now, that didn’t hurt, did it?’ It was female. ‘Just a few more days and you’ll be able to eat, too.’ He felt a hand brush against his arm, but couldn’t turn his head to see. His eyes were open, and soon adjusted to the light: he watched as the nurse pushed her trolley past the end of his bed as she walked to the next patient. Her neat white uniform clung tightly to her young body, and he wished he could have just moved his head a few inches to see her tight arse wiggle behind her. Instead, he lay there, barely breathing, with just a dull throb running through his head.

It didn’t take long for it to come back to him: he’d driven fast all his life and now that his new job had provided him with any car of his choice, it was probably just a matter of time before he wound up here. He was just thankful the company also threw in top health insurance too. He tried lifted himself up so he could have a look around, but nothing happened. He tried raising an arm. Nothing. He tried moving a finger. Nup. ‘What if I’m paralysed?’ The fear that shot through him was real enough. Then he tried moving his legs, but all that happened was he saw the nurse run past his lifeless feet as she went to help some patient who’d just fallen out of their bed. ‘Oh no, he groaned’, and even the glimpse he’d had of the nurse’s nice, round breasts bobbing up as she ran past, was nothing to comfort him.

* * *

The next few days Ashley kept on trying to move his muscles, but all that happened was that the nurse would have to go help the patient next to him who would invariably choose that moment to fall out of bed. The coincidence was unbelievable, and since he had nothing else to occupy his mind he began to think it just might be possible his efforts were effecting the other patient’s muscles. So when the nurse left his head lolled to one side while feeding him, he was ready to try anything. The first thing that struck him was how beautiful the nurse was. She had light freckles on her cute little nose, and deep blue eyes that seemed to hug him. As she stood up to push the trolley away, he was left looking straight at her pussy, although he couldn’t see anything through the uniform. When she left, though, he caught his first glance at the hapless person in the next bed. It was Kristy, and she looked so calm and peaceful he thought she must be dead. A machine bipped beside her, but there were no bandages or tubes. One arm was on top of the sheets, and her smooth, tanned arm looked as healthy as ever.

When the nurse was out of sight, he tried to raise his arm, and was blown away when Kristy’s lifeless body lifted her arm, like a puppet having a string pulled. He relaxed and the arm fell down again. Then he tried moving the other arm, which was under her sheet, onto his stomach. From the movement under Kristy’s sheets, it seemed successful, but Ashley was disappointed that he felt no sensations of touch in his body. It was going to be very difficult to move her if he couldn’t get any feedback. But, that didn’t mean he wouldn’t try.

* * *

The room was fairly small, and apart from Kristy and himself, the only other patients appeared to be in deep comas, so when night came, and Ashley still had his head still rolled to the side, he decided to try and see what he could get up to. It took a few minutes to raise Kristy’s body into a sitting position. He focused on getting her to sit up, but couldn’t get enough height to stop her falling down again (which did make her breasts wobble pleasantly). In the end, he used both arms to prop her up. Then he carefully concentrated on moving her body from under the sheets, until he had her sitting on the bed, with her feet over the edge.

The entire time, and it had taken probably an hour so far, Kristy’s head had remained emotionless, and her eyes stared blankly ahead of her. It was very unnerving. As her legs dangled over the edge, Ashley realised he could almost see up her simple white gown. His original plan had just been to try and get her to his bed, but now some better ideas began to form, and he felt a stirring in the sheet at his groin. He wiggled Kristy up the bed until she was straight across from him, and then opened her legs up. He had a beautiful view down her tanned legs and into her pussy. He clumsily brought one of her hands into her lap and then moved it so he could push her fingers in to her tight pussy. The hand blocked the view, though, and since he had no feedback, he was probably just jabbing her fingers into her leg or something. But it was definitely arousing to watch, and the bulge in his bed had grown a little more. ‘Phew’, he thought, ‘at least I’ve got something working’.

He then worked on bringing Kristy’s other arm up to her breast, and had a little bit of surreal fun groping her with her own hand. After a few more unsuccessful attempts to get something decent happening involving Kristys fingers and her pussy, he decided to bring her over. At first, feeling confident, he had her stand up. She promptly fell onto her side, with her leg looking very awkward under her, although her gown had fallen up a little, so he still had a great perve at her neatly clipped pussy. The fall had made a noise, though, and the nurse came rushing in to put Kristy pack into bed. Although, as she did so, Ashley thought he saw her run her hand up Kristy’s thigh and quickly finger her while rolling her over. Then he was sure she had a quick grope on Kristy’s breast as she tucked her in. When the nurse turned around and saw his head looking, he defocused so he looked passed out, but he was sure she had jumped a little. But she just pushed his head back up straight, and that was it for the night.

* * *

Three nights later Ashley had another chance. When the nurse finished feeding him she seemed to smile at him for a moment before she walked away, her little bum so sexy under the firm white uniform. She had left his head on the side again. Soon after night fell, Ashley had managed to get Kristy sitting up again. It was much easier second time around, and he felt he was getting the hang of it and celebrated with a few minutes of breast massage. When he tired of licking her finger tips and running them round her nipple (he seemed to have access to Kristy’s mouth as well as her body), he tried getting her over to him again. Carefully he pushed her off the bed until her legs touched the ground. The gown had ridden up to her waist, which was an added bonus. But her legs wouldn’t fall straight, and there was no way they’d take her body weight, so he lowered her onto the ground in a heap and then tried to crawl her over.

It was very difficult, since she’d dropped out of sight, and he only found out where she was when he heard her head bump into his bed. He raised an arm until he could see it, and gripped onto the side of the bed and brought the other arm up, too. Then he lifted her body up. Her face was still as beautiful as ever, but her eyes seemed like two glass beads in it. Soon her body was raised, and he was starring straight into her beautiful round breasts. They pushed out through the thin gown, and he could see the nipples fairly clearly. Then he managed to get one of her feet planted and pushed the other leg onto the bed. An arm ran across him (it was so beautiful to feel the touch of flesh again) for support, and then she was up.

He felt exhausted from the effort, but the adrenaline was pumping so hard he barely noticed. And he could feel his erection strained hard against the sheets. Kristy was lying almost on top off him (such a beautiful weight), so he had her fall to the side a little, and then tried to pull the sheet down. It was very difficult: gripping at the sheet was like using one of the carnival cranes that never quite pick up the teddy bear. She would seem to have a grip, and then drop it just as he pulled away. He decided it would be easier for her to get under the sheets instead.

First he decided to push his head back up so he could see better. After jabbing a finger in his nose, and clumsily pawing his eye, his head was more or less looking down at her. Then he got her on top of him, and then up onto all fours. Her breasts hung down in front of him, screaming for attention, so he amused himself for a little while by swaying her back and forth and watching her breasts follow. Then he crawled her up along his bed, hoping to get her feet under the sheets so he could shimmy her down and in (and probably take the whole sheet off in the process, which would be just as good). By the time he figured her feet were close to the top, her breasts were jammed into his head (not a bad thing, in its own way), so he raised her body up a bit, and found himself staring straight into her crotch. Bingo! A new plan quickly jumped into his head. She crawled along on her legs over his shoulders, and with each movement, his eyes stared harder and harder at the little dark fur thinly hidden by the gown.

‘Stupid gown’, he thought, and clumsily hooked a hand under it and lifted it up. She was so beautiful. Just a few more movements and his nose was practically poking into her. His erection strained ever harder against the sheet as he manoeuvred her pussy right onto his mouth. Then tragedy! He had no control over any of his muscles, tongue included. He settled for a few minutes of Kristy’s awkward thrusts into his lifeless mouth before feeling utterly, utterly helpless. He actually rested for a moment, before realising he still had her pussy pressed into his mouth, and let her fall back a bit so he could breath again. He relaxed his concentration, and her body fell forward onto him, causing the bed to knock against the wall. His mind fluttered helplessly as he heard the nurse’s footsteps, but in the end he just lay still and waited.

The footsteps stopped close by as he heard a sweet voice say, ‘Well what is the little tart up to now?’ Then he saw the nurse grab Kristy’s waist and pull her back a little so she fell flat onto Ashley. Some hair was in his eyes, so he blinked it away (the only muscles he could control), and saw the nurse idly massaging Kristy’s exposed buttocks. ‘Such a pretty little arse’. His shock must have been somehow noticeable because she looked straight into his eyes and stopped. Then she smiled a wicked little smile, ‘You were hoping to get this all to your self, weren’t you?’. The nurse came right over to him and looked into his eyes, still smiling, and then she turned and lifted Kristy up so he could see her breasts. The nurse began fondling them, licking the nipples, and then looked back at him, with a sly, sly grin. She pulled the limp Kristy over to the next bed and from the noises Ashley could hear, she must have managed to get her back onto the bed. Then the sounds of buttons being undone. Then of some clothes being taken off. ‘Mmm, how does that taste?’ came the whispers, ‘You like that more, don’t you?’. He could hear Kristy being lifted up and her gown pulled off, and then the nurse was over her and making slow sucking and slurping noises.

After listening for a minute of two, his erection as proud as ever, Ashley remembered he still had control over Kristy’s muscles. He lifted an arm and tried to drop it on the nurse’s head (the noises made it obvious where it was). ‘Aaaii’ was the satisfactory reply. Someone called out, and the nurse shouted back that she was quite fine. Then there was a pause for a while. He moved the other arm. ‘What the hell is going on?’ the nurse whispered frantically. Ashley wished he could just turn and see her pretty scared face. He tried the hands again, but there was no more reactions. Although the nurse was definitely still there. Then there was a low moaning, and Ashley guessed the nurse was probably too busy with getting off to be scared much more. Then he got a huge shock as the nurse’s face appeared right over his own.

‘Its you, isn’t it?’ She whispered. Ashley nodded instinctively before realising that it did nothing. She was looking dead into his eyes, her blue eyes suddenly hard and alive, searching. ‘Its a pity you weren’t just one person, rather than two useless bodies’ she muttered. ‘But still’, a wicked smile ‘we gotta play our cards the best we can’. By now she had climbed onto the bed and was sitting straddled over him. She pulled the sheet down. ‘So thats how its done’, Ashley thought ruefully. His gown was doing nothing to hide his erection, still quite high after the little orgasm he’d heard the nurse have just before. She flicked the gown up, and eagerly pushed her mouth onto his shaft. A wild rush of sensation went through Ashley’s body. She kept sucking a little longer, and then with a few final licks left his urges unsatisfied and straightened up. Then another sly grin, ‘I hope you at least can feel this, you poor lad’. She crawled up over him and then sat down gently onto his hard shaft. Though he couldn’t say a thing, he was very definitely getting the full level of feelings.

The nurse was sliding up and down on him, making little ‘oh’ noises, while he watched her helplessly. It was like a porno movie with a plug-in sensometer at full volume. He watched her legs squeeze in a little and felt the pressure so good. He watched his dick slide out of her, glistening, before being swallowed up again as she pushed down. Her little body was moving beautifully, and then began pumping harder and harder. She jiggled up and down, making loud moans with each fall, and was pumping harder and harder. On and on, she went, and still he felt no closer to coming. Normally he would have flung his load twice by now, but she just kept on pumping harder and harder, and the feelings just kept rushing through his body over and over. His muscle loss must have been having some major effect. After a few more hard pumps, she was moaning louder than ever, and still he didn’t feel any closer to coming. Not that there was a problem or anything.

The pretty nurse was definitely in orgasm by now. He was surprised no-one was coming in to see what the noise was, but maybe she had an understanding with the other nurses, or something. Hell, maybe they were all in on this. Then it happened. She was at least a minute into a strong, sustained orgasm when he felt the sensation. It built up, slowly, then faster. She must have felt it too, because she opened her eyes and looked back at him. Sweat ran down her face and soaked through her uniform: her breast were clearly visible through the fabric. She smiled like someone on a wonderful drug, and then launched into him with a final flurry of hip thrusts that left him helpless—he sprayed into her in an intense moment, and then she slowed down and looked back at him, panting, her chest rising and falling beneath her uniform. Her breasts pushing through her wet uniform, her exposed legs shining from the sweat. After a moment, she caught her breath and climbed off him, pulled the sheet back up, and tidied her uniform up so it wasn’t so obvious. But her face still shone with sweat, and her hair was all over the place. She turned and walked away, and he could just see her cute little arse wiggling for a moment before she was out of sight.

* * *

Next day when the nurse came into feed him, he felt her push her hand under the sheets and give him a little grope at the same time. It felt so good, especially since he hadn’t been able to scratch himself for weeks. Then when she left, she gave another sly smile and didn’t push his head back. She turned over to Kristy and began feeding her, and Ashley could see the nurse slide her hand under the sheets and give Kristy a little fingering too. ‘Poor Kristy’ he thought, ‘lying there so lifeless’. It was clear that Kristy was all but brain dead after the accident. Although how the hell that made him able to move her muscles was beyond his figuring. Before the nurse left, she turned back to him and hitched up her tight uniform so he could see a skimpy pink g-string underneath. ‘Something special for tonight, you lucky lad’.

Still, when evening came, Ashley didn’t bother waiting for the nurse to show up. Pretty soon into the evening, he’d gotten Kristy to sit up and give him another little show, and then he’d brought her onto his bed again. He discovered it wasn’t too hard to use her tongue, and soon she was kissing and licking all over his face. Surreal was simply not the word: controlling the motions of a tongue as it licked your own cheek. He was still unable to get any progress in taking off the sheet, so he satisfied himself with another round of breast swinging, trying to get them to go in little circles. He got bored pretty quickly though: it just one huge dick-tease to lie there watching and never be able to reach out and touch. It was painful. He was locked in a prison, whatever bonuses came with it.

He felt a tear roll down his cheek and realised he was looking straight into Kristy’s eyes. Her lifeless eyes. Something mesmerising held his stare, and he looked deeper and deeper, trying to see something deep in there. Deeper and deeper he looked, until all Ashley could see was blackness. Harder and harder he strained, feeling totally lost in the eyes. He felt something on his hands and tried to pull away to look, but he couldn’t. There was something on his legs too, but he couldn’t look. Sensation. Sensation everywhere. Ashley blinked and the gaze was broken and he stared in horror as he gazed down into the lifeless eyes of his own lifeless head. A wave of nausea rushed through him. I mean, her. Ashley/Kristy sat back, and then almost fell over in shock at the fact she could move her muscles. She picked up an arm and held it in front of her, wiggling the fingers. This was amazing. She felt so wild, so free. After weeks in a prison, she was fantastically free. Ashley thrashed her new muscles around a little, jumping up and down on the lifeless body beneath her, and let out a ‘Wahoo!’ Kristy’s voice echoed around the room, and again she almost fell over in shock.

It was all confusingly clear: Ashley’s mind had jumped bodies. Just as Ashley was marvelling at this (and beginning to grasp some of the downright sexy possibilities), she heard footsteps coming in. The nurse’s face was frozen in shock as she rushed up. Ashley/Kristy was pretty much frozen, too. But then the nurse glanced down at the still body of Ashley and his lifeless eyes, and it seemed she had at least got a grip. A very wide grin, distinctively sexy, crossed her face. Her bright eyes lit up as she looked at Ashley. Ashley smiled back, already getting aroused. It felt a very different arousal too, which made her even more aroused. She pushed her hand down to her pussy, but the nurse caught it. ‘Not without me, you don’t’, and then proceeded to fuck Kristy senseless. Wave after wave of amazing sensation rushed through her body. ‘Her’ body.

‘Mmmm’, thought Ashley, as she lay back, panting hard from a particularly long session, ‘this is going to be way more fun than I could possibly have imagined.’