The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bridging Minds

Chapter 1: Switch

Synopsis: Despite moral misgivings, a brilliant scientist is driven to complete his work.

Categories: MC MM NC BD DS

John

He wasn’t a bad person, but he wanted to do a very bad thing.

Well, more like it occurred to him one day. He was first and foremost a scientist, a man who had studied countless years, and still did, for minimal pay, who deserved to use his knowledge.

Anyway, John held the device in his hands. If targeted to a specific frequency... It had never been tested. Fuck. His head was not clear. Ever since he had the idea, it had become his obsession. Somehow, he know acting on this would bring him peace, and possibly enjoyment. He set the device on a stool facing the doorway,.

Once the device was set, he stripped naked. He was a stocky guy, but he had some muscle. Trips to the gym had become less frequent since work on the device began. Still, he did well enough. Well, he had before. He just hadn’t had time to meet anyone. He stashed his clothes in a locker next to the door. Grabbed a mask off the shelf, and laid on the table.

If he was going to do this, he would have some fun while doing it. He took a couple blue pills and took a small vibrating plug and popped it in his ass. It felt great, but he was used to it. After the device was tripped, it would double in intensity. First he padlocked his legs to the table; combination locks. Next, he hooked a hose from the side of the table to one of the air intakes on the mask he had made. He put it on and it locked in place. Only pressing two buttons on the opposite sides of the mask would unlock it.

The shackles for his wrists remained slack as he clicked the last two combo locks in place. He could undo each with one finger. His vision began to blink red. The gag began inflating and filling his mouth. He felt a burst of cool air as he began breathing from his nose. The air smelled a bit sweet. It was high oxygen with a hint of poppers. His arms extended out to the sides of the table until his arms were spread above his head. Then his legs were pulled outward. He couldn’t move. The lights went out in the room before his vision was cut off and the noise canceling headphones came on.

He felt a small vibration in the air as his device came on. He was really fucking horny. His neighbor would be here soon. Ellis was house-sitting while he was ‘gone’ for the weekend. They had always been on good terms, but weren’t exactly friends. He was single, worked in some kind of construction, and did landscaping as a hobby. No family nearby, no close friends who visited frequently a perfect target. They just lived next to each other, and Ellis was hot as hell.

He felt guilty, but it had to be done.

Ellis

Ellis had no problem helping his neighbor. He was a nice enough guy and had let him use his patio to park the u-haul when he moved in a few months ago. He had gotten a new job as a foreman for a construction crew working on a new industrial building in the city. This house was a bit big for him, but the mortgage was cheap and the yard was huge.

He loved that there was room for him to build. He had already put in a deck, a jacuzzi tub, and a stone grill. The had done all the labor himself, pouring concrete and laying brick. Fuck. Steaks on the deck with a cold beer sounded pretty damn good.

Feed the fish, bring in the mail, check to make sure the window in the basement hasn’t popped open. He had almost everything done. For a moment, he thought about forgetting he saw the open window flapping against the window-well. Damn. He grabbed one of the beers in the fridge. John was good to his word; a six pack of his favorite stout. He drank half a can and went downstairs to shut the window.

He got half-way across the room before he began to hear a low humming sound. It started soft, but quickly grew. He felt like he was bursting apart, and then blackness.

He couldn’t see and he couldn’t hear. He tried to scream, but nothing came out. He couldn’t close his mouth. He couldn’t move. He strained against the bonds, but he couldn’t make them budge. Fuck! He felt something buzzing inside him. This was a dream. It had to be a dream. He took deep breaths to calm down and his mind kept going back to that buzzing. Ugh, why did it feel so good. He had to be dreaming.

John

Ouch. John got up off the basement floor. Holy crap, it worked! He looked down at Ellis’s huge hands. Well, on him, everything was huge. He felt like a giant, and John wasn’t a slight person. This body was all muscle and sinew. It was just primed to move and drink and fuck. There was something he had to do right away. It was his addition to the original design. It was a small chip that when embedded in the neck, would allow the device to work within a limited range. He quickly injected it under Ellis’s skin. Barely noticeable. There was a small unexpected shock, however, it otherwise seemed to be working.

He had to check the goods right away. John quickly went upstairs into his bathroom. In front of the mirror, he slowly undressed himself. He took off his shirt. Completely tan muscles everywhere. He ran his hands over his hairy chest. Fuck. It was like a carpet. He quickly lost his pants and boots. To his surprise, he wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Damn, his cock was definitely proportional to the rest of him. He wasn’t sure if it was his horniness or this body’s, but he had been half mast since he switched. He also had a great ass.

Fuck. He felt like he had so much energy. He wanted to run a marathon while balls deep in a blonde. Whoa. That was strange. He almost felt the body fighting him for a second. So that confirmed Ellis was definitely straight. He could feel a bit of him bleeding through almost. That worried him. One thing John had been most concerned of was the integrity of both parties in the switch. Still. There was nothing definitive, and he had a job to do.

His eyes strayed back to the mirror. Damn it. He had gone from half-mast to full. His dick was about 8 inches and it was thick. He tried to wrap his fingers around it, but they didn’t come close to touching. He stroked his thick cock thinking about his own body tied up downstairs. Fuck. He felt powerful. It felt like he could have anyone he wanted on their knees in front of him sucking his cock. As he got close he could almost feel a buzzing in his ass as he shot his load. The orgasm was better than any he had ever had. Wow....

Ellis

Everything was dark. He was so horny. It was relentless. Whatever was inside him was positioned perfectly to hit just that spot. He had never had something up his ass before. This was all new. It felt so good. It felt natural. Was he thinking about men? Why was his dick so hard?

All of a sudden, it felt like someone was stroking his cock. He must be dreaming. Was it him? He struggled against his bonds. They didn’t budge an inch. It felt so good. What would that feel like inside him? Why did he even want to know? He cried out in the first of many orgasms. With a gasp of drugged air, he felt warm cum hit his skin. It was system overload. In the darkness he could almost feel a thought of himself getting fucked. It hadn’t happened. It was fantasy. Why this fantasy?

It didn’t stop. John had always loved to bottom. His ass was extremely sensitive. The buzz hummed on and his dick got hard again. It felt so good, but it wouldn’t stop. The thoughts just kept coming back into his head. Him getting fucked. Ellis lost count of the orgasms before he could even attempt to calm himself down. They hit each time like a ton of bricks endorphins pounding through his brain the reward, each time, but so much agony in the process. He could feel the sweat and drying cum dripping down and off of his skin. The wetness of the cum soaking him from dick to navel.

He had almost lost control. Fuck. What was happening. He couldn’t even pinch himself to wake up. He needed to assess his surroundings. Nothing. Blackness. No sound. That buzzing. A dial on his wrist. A Dial on his wrist? Why? He could just bend his index finger to reach it. It had shapes. Fuck. That buzzing. That smell was a chemical. He recognized it from somewhere? Paint thinner? Fuck, had he passed out in the shop or something? Another orgasm was coming, and he had learned to just let them take him. At least he was getting something out of this.

John

He put his clothes back on and went downstairs. Keys, smokes, lighter, wallet. Perfect. He went downstairs and closed that pesky window. What a shame it just wouldn’t stay closed. He laughed to himself in a deep baritone. Then he went into the back room.

First things first. John turned on the lights. Sure enough, he saw his body strapped to the table. He had cum and was hard again. Hmm, he didn’t feel so bad. Watching himself struggle on that table, trying to get off was hot as fuck. It took a concerted effort not to drop trou and fuck his ass right there. His dick jumped in his pants as his body came again. Behind the mask he could hear muted cries of desperation as he began to be overstimulated to orgasm again.

He plugged Ellis’s phone into his computer and mirrored it. Lucky him. Although he doubted Ellis had ever been fucked, he was fucking anal. Schedules three weeks out for exercise, work, diet, supplements, and sleep. He tracked his fitness religiously. This must have been one of those rare moments he wasn’t wearing a fitbit. Excellent. It is so much easier to spy on people these days, now that everyone is already bugging themselves.

Ellis

He had almost lost control. Fuck. What was happening. He couldn’t even pinch himself to wake up. He needed to assess his surroundings. Nothing. Blackness. No sound. That buzzing. A dial on his wrist. A Dial on his wrist? Why? He could just bend his index finger to reach it. It had shapes. They weren’t numbers. Letters? No. He could have sworn he saw them before. Maybe? Even if he had seen them, that doesn’t mean he would be able to describe them accurately by touch. That is a learned skill.

Fuck. That buzzing. That smell was a chemical. He recognized it from somewhere? Paint thinner? Fuck, had he passed out in the shop or something? Panic set in. His calm was breaking. He needed to get ou- Another orgasm was coming, and he had learned to just let them take him. He couldn’t think as another intense orgasm was milked from his spent body. Terror and pain, then Bliss. At least he was getting something out of this.

John

Once he had taken another set of vitals, and watched his body cum twice more, he turned off the lights and went to the kitchen. Perfect. He had already started in on the beer. He had never liked Dark beer, but what the hell? It was high proof and he needed to finish this up.

Holy fuck. OK, he saw why Ellis liked this stuff. What tasted like bitter syrup to him tasted great in Ellis’s body. He felt just a bit of guilt before downing the second and third can. Before heading to the living room, he grabbed a mason jar of homemade moonshine, ¼ full, from the back of the fridge. He went to the living room. Turned on ESPN.

The game was good, even if he didn’t know much about the teams. He was also drawn to their tight asses in those jersey pants. His hand strayed down his own pants to lightly stroke his cock. It didn’t need much encouragement to get hard. Why hadn’t he been watching this before? He drank a few sips of shine and enjoyed a football game until his time was up. For the first time in weeks, he could relax. No nagging thoughts. It was dark by the time he was sent back to his own body. Too soon.

Ellis

Coming back felt like getting hit by a bucket of cold water. What the fuck had happened? He moved his foot and spilled the last of the shine. His mouth was dry. Fuck. He had been drinking moonshine? The beer cans were there too. Damn. His hand was down his pants and he needed to fuck. He was here to house sit, not make an ass of himself in his neighbor’s house.

Fuck. He could just kick himself. He would be getting John a few more jars of shine. He quickly checked all the items on the list. Good, he had at least done his job before getting shitfaced. He still felt drunk. He cleaned up the spill, but the carpet still had a spot. Fuck, had that shit bleached the damn carpet? Maybe he would see if he could just pay John for a case of this from whoever he gets it from and give him half. He texted John, he wasn’t just going to duck this, even if he wanted to.

‘John, I must have accidentally spilled a bottle on the floor in your living room. I’m sorry. Just let me know how much it costs for it to be cleaned or replaced. I got the bill. Otherwise, I can replace it myself for free in half the time.’

John didn’t need to know it was because he was blackout drunk while in his house. He had said he would replace it for free anyway. He seemed like an agreeable guy anyway. Fuck it. Ellis went back home, stripped down, and had a beer in his hot tub. Before long he had shot his load and he was very relaxed. What a fucking day!

John

John almost fell asleep when he got back. The plug inside him had stopped. His body had been through the ringer it seemed. Wow, that much cum from one little toy? It covered him. He laughed into his gag, then breathed in a lungful of the gas. He felt his cock jump, almost reluctantly. This, the afterglow of bondage. He loved it. He always had. He was so tempted to just stay like this for the night. Held fast.

He quickly keyed in the combination to release his wrists. The tethers retracted and his legs were given slack. Then he pressed the buttons on the sides of the mast. With an audible ‘click’ the gag deflated and it detached. His jaw was sore, but in a good way. The light blinded him. He lay there for a bit getting used to his regained senses.

Once he knew which way was up, he went to the small bathroom at the end of the basement. Even a shower stall sounded good right about now. He scrubbed his mess from his body and watched it go down the drain. The buzz in his ass almost startled him. Fuck. He smiled and removed the butt-plug. Low battery. Hmm, it must have been set a bit higher than he remembered. How terrible. He laughed to himself. It had been so long since he had a moment to think and enjoy some time.

As he dictated his first impressions, he got out a pillow and some bedding and set up the table as a makeshift cot. He was supposed to be gone for the weekend. He would be working from down here, stocked with everything he would need for a few nights. Now he would have some peace and quiet to write up his notes.