The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding the Neighbor

by Moe Wallace

Ever since she came by at Halloween the first year we moved in, wearing a leotard that hugged her every curve, I’ve had a crush on my neighbor’s wife. We spent evenings having dinner with them, and she had a raw sexuality to her that couldn’t be contained.

Maria was from Latin America, skinny with beautiful hips and ass. She kept her figure toned and tight. Her tits weren’t real (she actually talked openly about that at dinner once) but they were well-done. She tanned in their back yard and ran around the neighborhood in short shorts and sports bras. Even my wife admitted she was a very sexy woman.

Nevertheless, we were both married, so the fantasy stayed that way. That is, until one weekend when my wife was out of town visiting friends. I was watching some TV when the doorbell rang.

I opened it and was pleasantly surprised to find Maria standing there. She wore her usual workout clothes: a sports bra and short shorts. She must have been out running because every inch of her exposed skin glistened with a sheen of sweat.

“Hey Reggie. Is Dana in?”

Dana, my wife, sometimes liked to bake with Maria. Her husband had strange ideas about what he considered “healthy” so our house was kind of her safe haven when she just wanted to relax and eat a piece of cake in peace.

“No, sorry Maria. She’s gone till Monday.”

Maria crinkled her nose in disappointment. “Well hey, any chance I could get a glass of water before I head on?”

I moved out of the doorway and let her in. “Sure, you know where the kitchen is.”

I sat back down and resumed watching TV while Maria got herself a glass of ice water. She took her time, and I almost forgot she was in there. Then she walked back into the room, stark naked and holding an ice cube against one of her nipples.

I looked at her in shock. Her firm breasts glistened with sweat and rivulets of ice water. My eyes followed her taught stomach down to cleanly-waxed pussy lips and toned legs that ended in lovely bare feet. I could tell she tanned nude. She looked at me and sucked on the ice cube.

“I have a confession, Reggie.”

I couldn’t even gulp an answer. I sat there in total shock, with a raging hard-on. She slinked toward me, making every step roll her hips and jiggle her breasts.

“I knew Dana was gone. My Josh is gone for the weekend too, on business.”

I finally worked up the ability to talk. “M-maria? What are you doing? I’m married.”

She crinkled her nose again, and lowered herself to her knees in front of me. Her free hand slipped its way up my leg to rest on my very confused but still excited dick.

“I know how you look at me, Reggie. I like it. I wear the skimpiest things I can when you come over for dinner, because I know it gets this cock of yours hard for me. It makes me hot.”

The good husband in me wanted to run to the other side of the room and tell her to leave. I actually did manage to scoot myself to the far end of the couch and out of her reach.

“But Maria, what would Josh and Dana think?”

She shook her head, and sat across from me on the couch. Her legs parted and she dripped the ice cube onto her smooth pussy, rubbing in the cold with a sexy little moan.

“They’ll never know.”

I didn’t understand this. I mean, I was an attractive guy but Josh was ripped. Maria and Josh were the poster children for Envy Us Weekly. Why me?

“Maria, you’re a very sexy woman and I admit I’ve fantasized about you before, but I just don’t think this is a good idea. I’ve always been faithful to Dana. I’m sure Josh expects the same from you.”

Then something really weird happened.

Maria burst into tears. “I’m sorry Reggie. I know this is wrong. It’s just...Josh and I want to have a baby and we’ve been trying for months. Nothing works. I’m even on fertility drugs. I knew you liked me, and I thought maybe we could... Josh would think it was his. No one would ever know.”

What? The hot neighbor wants to breed me? When did I die and wake up on Planet Hustler?

I had to admit, part of me (mostly the lower part) was all for the idea. How often does your sexy neighbor show up uninvited and insist you have wild, unprotected sex with her? But I was a faithful husband. No amount of hot ass would make up for cheating on my wife. I had to stand up and look away from her, because if I saw that smooth slit and those perfect breasts much longer I’d have probably just said screw fidelity.

Instead, I looked away and said, “I’m really sorry to hear about your problems conceiving, Maria. I’d be happy to help you any way I can, but not like this. This just isn’t right. Please, go home now.”

The back of my brain was screaming at me, Stimpy, you EEEdiot! You just turned down some grade A casual pussy with a get out of pregnancy free card! How often do you think that kind of opportunity comes up?

I closed my eyes and didn’t open them until I heard the door shut behind her. When it did, I went upstairs and masturbated the hell out of myself, then showered.

“Goddamned weird day,” I said. I put on my pajama pants and an old T-shirt and padded down stairs. I fired up a nice spy movie and settled in for the rest of the afternoon.

It was just a little after nine that night when the doorbell rang. It was Maria. I was relieved to see she was much more conservatively dressed than earlier. She wore jeans and a flattering but not too showy top. She also had a cake box in her hand.

“Reggie, I’m sorry to bother you again. I just...felt weird about earlier and I thought maybe I could make it up to you. This is my grandmother’s recipe. Chocolate with homemade buttercream frosting. Can I come in?”

I stepped aside and let her in. We walked to the kitchen and she opened the box. It looked absolutely sinful. The good kind of sinful. My mouth watered at the sight of it.

“Damn, Maria. That looks amazing. Did you want to have a piece with me?” I pulled out two glasses and started filling them with milk.

She nodded. “Sure, it’s not like I have anything else going on tonight.”

I cut us both generous pieces and we took them to the living room. We sat down on the couch, two fully-clothed adults having a perfectly normal platonic evening. It was a welcome change from the weirdness of before.

I took a bite, and my mouth sang to me. It was the best cake I’d ever tasted. I devoured the rest of my piece before Maria had even taken her first bite.

“Oh God, Maria! Your grandmother sure knows how to make a cake! What’s in this?”

She beamed at me. “Oh, just a little local flavor. Did I tell you my grandma is from Brazil? They have this amazing plant there. She called it Yage. It makes things so much better.”

I laughed. Yage. That’s a funny name. I must have tired myself out more than I thought that day, because I started to feel light-headed.

Maria laughed with me, and I saw she hadn’t touched her cake. She just watched me expectantly. She looked so beautiful and elegant just sitting there. I wanted to just plant a big kiss on her lovely lips.

Wow, where did THAT come from?

I laughed. I felt buzzed. I hadn’t been this out of it since I managed to down two Long Island Iced Teas at a party with Dana. The room seemed to be moving a little bit. My whole body tingled.

I started seeing things. Little bugs flew around the room. Bright little bugs. Fireflies? What was this Yage stuff anyway?

Maria was naked again. How’d that happen? I didn’t remember seeing her take off her clothes. Wait. When did I take off my clothes? Oh damn, her hands felt amazing on my cock.

Maria’s manicured hands were stroking my cock to a raging hard-on while she looked at me. Her eyes were full of lust, and something else. Satisfaction?

“Abuela was a medicine woman. Whenever she needed something from the chief and he wouldn’t give her her way, she’d dose him with Yage. Worked every time.”

I wasn’t really paying attention to what she said. She pulled herself up and straddled my lap. Her tanned and toned thighs rubbed against me. She ran her damp pussy up and down my cock. Her tits rose and fell with every breath and my eyes were transfixed.

She pushed my head between them and I kissed my way to one of her nipples. She tasted magical. I sucked on her tits as she rubbed up and down, up and down. Fireworks were going off in my head.

She shifted just a little bit and engulfed my cock in her warm, wet pussy. She gripped me like I’d never felt before. The feeling of her riding up and and down, swallowing the length of my cock was fantastic. I sucked on her nipples and rested my cheek against her pillowy tits.

I floated away into another world where Maria and I were one body, connected at the hips. She was a slick, sun-touched goddess with a warm, fertile pussy. She sped up, and my cock matched her rhythm. God, she feels incredible!

She leaned in and nibbled my earlobe, whispering it my ear, “You’re going to give me a baby, Reggie. Feel my tight, fertile pussy stroke your cock up and down. I’m so warm and wet for you. You’re going to come inside me and love it. Don’t you love the feeling of being inside me?”

I did. My whole body was on fire with sensation. Where our skin touched I felt whole, contented. I was a man. A man’s job is to procreate, right? Why not procreate with the most beautiful woman around? God I’m so close.

Maria must have sensed it, because she started bucking against me more intensely. She pushed us away from the back of the couch and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her ankles locked and she pulled me into her tightly.

Her pussy massaged my cock in warm waves. I wanted to come. I wanted to come in her. This beautiful, tan, fit woman with her flawless skin, big soft tits and tight pussy.

“Yes, Reggie. Yes! Do it! Fuck a baby into me! Do it Reggie!”

She clamped onto my cock and massaged it with her pussy. I thrust into her again and again and she screamed my name, bucking on my cock and sending jolts of pleasure through my whole body. Before long, I felt my orgasm building.

“Oh God,” I said, “Here it comes. I’m coming!”

The wave of my orgasm built, and Maria cried out as I exploded inside of her, painting her waiting pussy with my seed. I must have come twice what I usually do, because she was clamped down like a vise and some of it still leaked out.

I don’t remember much after that. I must have passed out, because the next thing I saw was my living room ceiling. I thought it was just a freaky dream until I realized I was still naked, with a mixture of cum and pussy juice dried to my dick.

In a panic, I ran upstairs and took a long hot shower. She drugged me! What the hell? What am I going to tell Dana? Should I go to the police?

Yeah, that would go well. They’d probably laugh at me and shake my hand. Suuuure she raped you. Drugged you right up so you couldn’t tell her no. Wink, wink.

I didn’t know what else to do, so I just tried to pretend it never happened. I was so mortified by the whole experience (not to mention shamefully aroused) that I didn’t tell my wife a thing. When Maria and Josh told us at dinner a few months later that they were having a baby, I kept my mouth shut.

Maria gave me a knowing wink when our spouses weren’t looking. She teased me unmercifully for the whole term of her pregnancy. If she knew no one was looking, she’d brush her ass against the front of my pants or bend over to pick something up, giving me a full view down her shirt.

When the baby was born with a full mop of blond hair despite the fact that Josh and Maria both had jet black, I kept my mouth shut. She was a beautiful little baby girl, with Maria’s lovely eyes and my pale Irish skin.

She named the baby Regina, and they shuttled her around the neighborhood proudly. Despite the fact that our house was in a good neighborhood and our mortgage had a large amount already paid on it, I picked us up and moved to the other side of town.

That was ten years ago. Maria still emails me pictures of Regina to this day. She’s on the swim team, as I was at that age. Maria’s latest letter says “our daughter” wants to grow up to be a teacher, “just like her real daddy.”