The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A need for something fun to do as Darkmind, (instead of a chore) and a boring day at work combined to bring this.

Simple, lighthearted, and fun. Just what I needed.

Comments, rants, or whatever can be sent to:

Breathmints

“Would you like a breathmint?”

When I was growing up my grandfather taught me that it was courteous to always take a breathmint when offered. They may just be being polite, or they may have scented your breath. You don’t know, and you don’t want to ask.

I’ve been a little more careful than that myself—you never know what some guy will put in a mint to feed an attractive girl—but in general the advice holds.

So, when I’m at a party like I was, and a girl I don’t know pulls a Tic-Tac box out of her club-wear, takes one, and offers me one, I don’t hesitate. I take the breathmint.

“Sure, thanks.” My reply. The girl watched me take it then wandered off into the crowd. Probably a ‘don’t wanna know why she asked’ moment.

People are still polite, despite the stories.

I was having a good time. It was coming up on end-of-semester, my last at college. I had managed to get all the main courses out of the way, so I had a light selection of slack-off courses. Just as I had planned.

Anyway, it wasn’t close enough to the end for people to be worrying about finals yet, but it was close enough for them to be thinking about summer. So, there were some good parties going on. I hadn’t been picked up by a guy yet tonight, and had been thinking that I might have to go on the offense. Perhaps the breathmint would help.

Sure enough, a guy appeared. “Buy you a drink?”

Not very original, but he was cute enough. He could spend the money if he wanted. “Sure.”

The bartender was down the bar a bit, the guy caught her eye with a practiced gesture. “A ‘Mind Sunset’ for the lady.”

Ugh. I hate it when they don’t bother to check what I’d like. And something I’ve never heard of!

The bartender started making the drink. “You trying that move again Stan?”

“Hey, it always works.” He smiled back at her.

“Don’t know why. Heck, I don’t know why I fell for it.” She shook her head, and handed me the drink, leaning in to speak directly to me. “Watch yourself: this guy is smooth. Nice, but smooth.”

Heck, I had come here to get laid tonight. That sounds like a recommendation to me. Besides, she was still smiling at ‘Stan’ as she said it. If they had gone out, they had broken up on easy terms.

“So, besides buying girls drinks in this bar, what do you do?” Time for me to see if he’s interesting. I also looked him up and down; my initial evaluation of ‘cute’ got a revise to ‘hunky’. This night was defiantly looking up.

“Not much really: I found a couple of interesting drugs in grad school, sold the rights, and retired. Now I’m just a playboy, actually.”

“Excuse me for calling BS. No way you’re old enough to have finished grad school.”

Nice smile, and he had my interest at least. “Oh, I went through fast and focused: Nothing but schoolwork. Graduated high school at 16, college at 19, and grad at 21. That was about a year ago. Since then I’ve been catching up on what I skipped over growing up the fast way.”

“Sex and booze?”

That got the smile I wanted. I liked seeing that smile. It was making me wet. “You got it. I’ll probably get bored sooner or later, and find something else to do, but for now I’m just recruiting and enjoying my harem.”

“And you want me to be your latest recruit.” I managed to make it sound sardonic, I think.

He raised his glass to acknowledge the point. “Exactly. So, what do you say, go back to my place and give each other a trial run?”

Well, he was bold and original, I’ll give him that much. And he looked like he at least had the money he said he did, and used it well. As well as being one of the best-looking guys in the room.

The party was getting boring anyway. “Sure, why not.” I drained the rest of my glass, and followed him out the door.

The Jag he lead me to in the parking lot was impressive. Full sound package, polished wood everywhere, heated leather seats. Worth the ride.

His hand went from the shift knob to my leg, and I asked, playing along: “So, what exactly do you expect from your harem girls?”

The hand went a little higher, pushing up the edge of my excuse for a skirt. “Oh, just the normal. That they devote their life to pleasing and obeying me in all things.”

“And what is your wish tonight?”

“Oh,” His fingers informed me that he’d noticed I had nothing beneath the skirt, “We’ll see what comes up.”

For the rest of the ride, I couldn’t summon the brainpower for conversation.

He lived in either a large house or a small mansion on the edge of town. His bedroom was upstairs. My outfit didn’t make it that far.

Actually, my outfit barely made it out of the car. Between the waiting for a guy at the club, his smile, and the massage he’d given me on the way over I was as horny as I’d ever been in my life. I was ready there and then, never mind the bucket seats. But his response to me throwing myself over the shift console when he parked was simple: “Ah, now my new harem girl. You wait until I am ready. I’ll fuck you senseless in a bit, but I don’t like getting the car all messy.”

I think I may have moaned.

He melted me again with that smile. “Don’t worry, it’ll be soon. Just follow me, and show off how sexy you are.”

I don’t actually remember taking off my clothes, but it was along here someplace. I obeyed well enough to stay off him, and show him how sexy I was. I think I did a fairly good job too: by the time we reached his room, he didn’t want to wait much longer either.

I do remember that he asked me to ‘help’ him take off his clothes. I started at the top, but I didn’t actually get below the waist. His dick just looked too tasty.

And he didn’t object.

I’ve given head a few times before. Enough to know a few tricks. Usually I don’t like the taste, but I can stand it.

He tasted really good.

He had to pull me off to get to the bed. And then he made me wait more.

I was following him into bed when he said: “Not bad, harem girl. But harem girls need to know how to dance too. There’re outfits in there,” he gestured to a cabinet along the wall. “I’ll start the music when you are ready.”

Well, I had played along with this audition so far, no point in stopping now. Luckily the outfits were simple enough: silk gauze, in a low-cut top, and ‘pants’ of the same where the only actual connection between front and back was the elastic at waist and ankle.

He started the music as I finished getting dressed. I grabbed a scarf that I saw on impulse, and started to dance. I didn’t really know what I was doing, but I had a good quality gauge to watch: the height of his pole.

I moved forward slowly, dancing and watching it grow again after I had depleted it earlier.

This time when I, eventually, moved in for a ‘pole dance’ he didn’t stop me.

It was better than I’d hoped.

I have some memories of that night, but nothing in order. Mostly I remember the taste of him, the feel of him, his weight, his pressure, the sound of his moans as I touched him thus...

I didn’t get much sleep that night.

I was actually still ‘dressed’ the next morning. The top had torn a little, but in general the outfit hadn’t been in the way, or even noticeable. I think the outfit is what prompted me to ask, as I noticed him watching me wake, “So, did I pass your audition?”

He gave that smile again, brushed the hair out of my eyes, then answered: “Yes, you did.” Then he leaned in from the chair on the bedside and kissed me, tenderly. “And so, I’d like you to stay a part of my harem.”

He held up a little plastic container. “I didn’t sell all of the drugs I invented. I found one interesting one: once administered to the bloodstream, it makes a person very eager to please the next voice they concentrate on.”

“One dose isn’t that strong, really. It’ll make you a little more compliant, a little more willing to break your rules. But the doses are cumulative, if you keep taking them. You keep following the instructions of that voice until there is nothing else you can even imagine doing.”

“Also, they are addictive. Not immediately, but by the third or fourth dose you’ll have a fairly severe reaction if you try to stop taking them.”

“I give them to all my harem girls. There are no other health effects that I’ve found, and a single dose lasts about 12 hours.”

“It can be administered straight to the bloodstream, but it’ll cross the soft membranes of your mouth quite easily. I make them into small tablets, with a bit of sweetener. They taste like breathmints, you just hold them in your mouth.”

He smiled at me, opened the container in his hand, took out a single tablet, and said: “Would you like a breathmint?”

I took it. “You made sure I had one last night, didn’t you?” He nodded. “What would have happened if you hadn’t been able to get to me? Or if I hadn’t passed your audition?”

He laughed. A great sound. “Oh, don’t worry. If someone else had got you for the night, you’d have been a little more compliant than normal, but that’s it. And if you hadn’t passed, I’d just send you home without mentioning it. You wouldn’t even have known.”

I sucked on the breathmint, thinking about this.

“Come on, let me show you around.” He got me up, and took me around the house, introducing me to the other girls. (The bartender lady told me she had warned me. I disagreed.) Then we got down to really enjoying ourselves.

Anyway, that’s how I’ve spent the last couple of weeks. Just learning my new roles, and showing off my body and what I can do with it. At the moment, I’m Stan’s favorite, but I think that’s just because I’m new yet. We’re figuring out where I fit in the household, but my degree should come in handy. We’re still looking for a couple others though.

Would you like a breathmint?