The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breast Exam

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Rose first appeared in “Breast There Is.” A couple of friends were saying I should bring her back so I’ve decided to oblige. Hope it’s worth the wait. Enjoy.

Dr. Neil Timmons whistled slightly as he walked down the halls of the medical building. He had a good life all in all, nice practice, good friends and a quite large bank account, not to mention a killer Porsche. As one of the best physicians in town, he was able to charge what he wanted and got plenty of benefits to it.

The best was that he got to see beautiful women naked. His easy going nature and handsome features definitely helped put them at ease and women were undeniably attracted to him. He often worked that to his advantage, “checking up” on patients, “check ups” that usually ended with the two having at least one passionate night of love-making.

Some would naturally suspect Timmons of perhaps taking a bit of advantage of his patients on the table, but they would have been wrong. He was all business in the office, a firm believer in his oaths and, while tempted, would never have taken a woman right in the office. Of course, that didn’t mean he didn’t like being able to touch their breasts a lot.

Neil glanced over his clipboard, checking out his appointments for the day. He had an examination, that would take at least an hour. Hopefully not more, since he’d hate to have to cancel another golf game. And of course, he had to meet Cindy tonight for a dinner, with an extra treat afterwards.

Neil entered the examination room, looking at his clipboard. “Well, all right, I think we’re ready, Mis—” He looked up and felt his voice break off. Sitting on the examination table, wearing only a simple blue smock, was one of the most incredibly beautiful women he’d ever seen. Nice long legs, long black hair framing a face that combined beauty, mischievousness and raw sex appeal into a terrific package. But the highlight of her body was undeniably her full and firm chest which pushed even against the thin material of the smock.

“Rose,” the woman said with a tone that sounded sexy even when it was a bit laid-back.

“I’m sorry?” Neil asked, lost for words.

“Rose. That’s my name?”

“Oh,” Neil said. “Oh, oh, yes, I see. Yes, it’s right here. Um, sorry, my mind was elsewhere.” He coughed and tried to get his mind back on the job. “Yes, so it’s just a regular physical exam, right?”

“Well, pretty much,” Rose nodded. “I’ve been a little down lately so my counselor thought I should get a physical done, make sure it’s not that.”

“You’re a student?” Neil asked, appearing to peruse the chart while secretly glancing at Rose’s chest.

“Yeah, it’s a drag sometimes but it’s for the future, right?” Rose shrugged. “So, Doc ”

“Call me Neil,” he said hurriedly.”

“So, Neil, can we get going? I’ve got to do more of this planning for the future crap.”

“Indeed,” Neil asked, his future being asking Rose out and praying to God she accepted. “So, let’s see.......”

For the next few minutes, Rose answered the standard questions about allergies, possible injuries, some brief sexual conduct, the usual. All the while, Neil checked her out, unaware that Rose was doing the exact same thing, only far less obviously. Not bad. This guy was definitely good looking and a good build too. And a doctor? That just made it better. Shuffling a bit, Rose decided on a course of action. “By the by, I have been having this little pain in my chest.”

“Really?” Neil shot his eyebrows up and then lowered them a bit, trying to appear nonchalant. “Maybe I should take a look.”

“Yeah, that’d be good,” Rose said, undoing the front of her smock. She pulled it down to reveal her glorious breasts and Neil felt his breath leave him as he stared at the gorgeous rack before him. Huge breasts, but still pointed, tight nipples and lush aureolas. All in all, a chest that couldn’t help but catch the eye, which was exactly what Rose was counting on.

“I think you have to look at both breasts,” Rose said. “Not at once, just look at each one in turn, just look at each one, Neil, just look at each one. Just look at one first, then the other, one, then the other. Just look from each breast to the other, Neil, just look from each breast to the other, back and forth, one to the other, one to the other, just look at each breast, Neil, look at each breast, look at each breast, Neil, look at each breast. Back and forth, back and forth, just look from each breast to the other, each breast to the other. Each breast to the other, Neil, each breast to the other, just keep looking from one breast to the other, one to the other.”

Neil had his eyes glued to Rose’s chest, watching as she cupped her breasts and pushed them up a bit for him to see. Since discovering how great a hypnotic tool her breasts could be, Rose had ensnared quite a few men and women around campus. She hadn’t intended to use her abilities today but the doctor was just too good a target to pass us. “Just look at my breasts, Neil, look at my breasts, from one to the other, from one to the other, look at each breast, Neil, look at each breast, from one to the other, from one to the other, it’s so relaxing to look at my breasts, Neil, so relaxing to look at my breasts, you love to look at my breasts, don’t you, Neil?”

“Yes.....” he muttered, his eyes swinging from one tit to the other.

“You’d do anything I say to look at my breasts, won’t you, Neil?”

“Yes.....”

“You’ll do anything I say, Neil.”

“Anything.....”

“When I count to three, Neil, you’ll close your eyes and fall asleep, you’ll fall into a deep, deep sleep, a very deep sleep, Neil. When I count to three, you’ll be fast asleep and willing to do anything I say. One, two three!” Neil’s eyes slammed shut and his head slumped forward as he fell into a trance.

Smiling, Rose pulled the rest of her smock away, revealing her entire body. She dropped her panties to reveal her dark bush and sat up. “Neil, open your eyes.” Neil did so, his gaze instantly fixing on Rose’s lush breasts. “You’ll do whatever I say, right, Neil? You’ll do everything I say.”

“Everything....you say....” Rose moved forward and undid the front of Neil’s pants, pushing past his underwear to pull out his large cock. She rubbed the shaft, feeling it harden under her hands, smiling all the while. “You like this, don’t you, Neil? You like feeling your cock like this, don’t you?”

“Yes.....” Neil whispered.

“You want to put your cock in me, don’t you, Neil? You want to fuck me hard, don’t you?”

“Yes.....Since I saw you.....”

“All right, then, Neil, take off all your clothes and lie down.” Soon, a naked Neil was lying on the examination table, cock pointing straight up as Rose moved on top of him. His eyes were still fixed on her breasts as she pulled herself on his rod, her legs drifting over the sides of the table as she took him in. She began to bounce on him, moving back and forth on his cock, her tits bouncing with every move forward. She moaned as she took Neil’s hands and put them on her breasts. Immediately he began to rub his hands over them, pinching the nipples as he ran his palms against the breasts, pushing them together as he drove his cock into Rose’s body. Rose moaned again in delight as she felt him work at her tits and pussy at the same time, her body bouncing back on forth on his member as she tried to drive him to orgasm. With a cry, she felt Neil come, blasting his wad into her pussy, shaking her entire body, his hands still fixed firmly on her breasts.

Rose pulled herself off Neil and lay down on the ground. “Fuck my titties, Neil,” she commanded and the hypnotized doctor obeyed, sliding his hard cock in between her breasts and starting to rub. Rose moaned as she pressed her breasts around Neil’s cock, letting him drag it back and forth along her cleavage. Neil pulled his cock out and let it drift around Rose’s breasts, circling each nipple, dripping semen as it did. Rose knew he was going to come soon and grabbed his cock, pulling it to her mouth where she gladly deep-throated it, sliding her lush lips up and down the shaft. Neil groaned, sex the only thing on his entranced mind, unable to imagine giving this up for anything. He gripped the edge of the table as he felt himself shoot his wad down Rose’s throat, every drop of semen swallowed up.

A few minutes, later, both were redressed and Rose was talking. “Now, Neil, how much money do you have in your bank account?”

“576,832 dollars,” Neil answered with the clarity that comes to the hypnotized mind.

“Okay. Now, Neil, you’re going to write a check for me right now, Neil, a check for five thousand dollars. You will write it to me now and then forget it is to me. You will record it as a check to charity and think no more of it. You will do this because it means you will get to see my gorgeous tits again.”

“Yes....Thank you.....”

“You’re welcome. Now, Neil, should you ever hear my voice say the words, ‘titty trance,’ you’ll once again be under my control and do anything I say so you may see my beautiful breasts. Do you understand that, Neil?”

“Yes......”

Ten minutes later, Rose was walking out of the medical building, heading to her car and to the bank. She couldn’t get over the way Neil woke up just as he handed her the check, not remembering anything of what they had done together. He had asked her out, his own idea, and Rose had decided to accept. Not just because Neil was a great fuck but because she knew she had control over him now. One meeting and she’d gotten five thousand dollars out of him. Why hadn’t she thought of this before? A way to pay her expenses and no one would be the wiser, not even the ones paying her. Rose rubbed her chest quickly as she thought to how she was going to check up on Neil again.