The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction. This story is intended to be free, and intended at this time solely for publication at www.mcstories.com (The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive). If you wish to publish this on your site, if you like the story and think I should try this again, or if you have suggestions for changes, please send email to (me).

This is not intended for minors. If you are under legal age, do not read this. This story portrays two people in a sexual scenario. The situations portrayed are meant to be fantasies and any similarities to real life events are coincidental.

If you understand this and agree, continue to the story.

—MC Einstein

The Breaking of Donna

Donna and Eric were hanging out in Eric’s basement. This was a normal thing, they were good friends, they had lived next to each other for years. On this occasion, they were proofreading papers for each other. For their English class, they had to write a 5 page informative paper. Eric had finished his report that afternoon, and had basically thrown together a paper. He had gone to the library and found a book on hypnotism and plagarized most of the paper. When Donna read it, she thought his was really interesting, but was skeptical. “Does this really work, Eric?” He laughed it off and told her that he had copied the whole thing out of a book at the library, and had no clue. The situation left their minds until they got the papers back a week later.

Eric had always been attracted to Donna, and why not? She was tall for a woman, about 5′11″. She had long red hair and an attitude that made her very sexy. Along with that, she also had a nice tight young ass and a pert set of breasts, though she chose for the most part not to show them off. As a seventeen year old, however, Eric had noticed. He noticed when she bent over to pick something up, or when she gave him a hug. He felt weird about it, but that didn’t stop him from fantasizing about it. It all got worse after she kissed him. She was aggressive that day, and he often imagined her being aggressive with him, throwing him down, tying him up, and taking complete advantage of him. He was a virgin, but wouldn’t mind losing it to her.

After they got the papers back, Eric took some ribbing from her. She had gotten a B+ for her paper, but Eric had gotten an A. This was by far his best grade of the marking period. They were discussing this in his basement, and they smoked some weed, as they did occasionally.

After a few joints, Donna said “It’s not right that you got an A on something you can’t apply!”

He told her, “I can apply it, I bet. I don’t remember much about it, but I can tell you the first step is relaxation, and I can tell you are really relaxed right about now.”

“You can’t hypnotize me!”

“Let me prove I can, then.”

So, Donna sat down in a chair. Eric lulled her with some soft music in the background. He urged, “Listen to the music. You will lose yourself in the music. As the music continues, you will become more and more lulled, going deeper and deeper into a trance.” Indeed, as he said this, Donna’s eyes closed, and her body relaxed. He said “Now, since you are under a trance, I want you to relax your body.” As he said this, her shoulders slumped and her chin touched her chest. Her breasts stuck out in a very sexy way at this point. She was wearing a red shirt, which was more revealing than most of her other clothes, and a pair of blue jeans that showed off her terrific ass. This gave Eric some bad ideas.

Eric didn’t want to turn Donna into his whore, like some stories he had read. (He had quite a collection of pornography in his room, stuff Kelso had gotten from one of his older brothers’ rooms after he had moved out. Eric had given up a week’s allowance for the collection he had, and it was well worth it, in his opinion). However, something that he had read in one story gave him a few ideas.

Eric asked “Donna, can you hear me?". There was no response. He told her “If you can hear me, nod you head.” Donna gave a barely discernible nod. He told her “Raise your right arm.” She did as she was told. A grin came to Eric’s face. He told her to stand up, and she complied. He told her “Let your body go numb. Anything I do you will not feel.” He gave the instruction a second to sink in, and then reached out and touched her breasts. They were wonderfully firm, and Eric was immediately erect. He contemplated for a moment. Should he order her to lie down, and fuck her, or should he implant some suggestions in her head? He took a moment to read in the paper about subliminal suggestions, and decided to go that route.

Eric implanted in Donna’s mind that her attraction to him would be amplified, that not only would she still like him, she would start to lust after him, and that she would get aroused around him. He told her that she should become more and more turned on the closer they were, to the point that she would be dripping wet when they kissed, and if something happened she would have the urge to be the dominant one. He didn’t implant that she would want to fuck him, because there was a limit to him what was moral. However, he didn’t see much wrong with giving her a few ideas and altering some inhibitions, after all, she still had free will to fight her sexual urges. Then he had her sit back down, and woke her up, telling her she would remember nothing consciously of the conversation.

Donna awoke with a start. She looked up at Eric and said “Well, I guess it didn’t work. You didn’t deserve an A.” She snickered at him, because it seemed to her as if no time had passed. She did, however, notice that she was somewhat turned on. For Donna, this was nothing new, something about Eric had always turned her on, but the intensity was unexpected. She asked him to grab some food, because she had the munchies after smoking with him (and sometimes she found it was a good deterrent to sexual urges). When Eric left, Donna took a moment to think things out. True, she had hooked up with Eric, and true, she was stoned, but there was no logical explanation to her new found urges.

Eric returned down to the basement with a bag of chips and a few colas. He made sure to sit next to Donna to try to encourage his suggestion, if it was working. It didn’t seem to be working so far, Donna had the same look on her face that she had about an hour before. Oh well, he thought.

Donna couldn’t take it anymore. Eric had sat down next to her, and almost immediately she got more turned on. Her breasts tingled, and her nipples burned as if they were on fire. She also felt some moisture form between her legs. She turned to Eric, and he was looking at her as well. She pushed him down on the couch and started kissing him, jamming her tongue into his mouth. Eric seemed surprised, but he didn’t seem to mind at all. Previously in her life, Donna had only had one orgasm in her life, but she felt incredibly close to one just kissing Eric.

Eric grinned internally as Donna’s tongue penetrated his mouth. She mounted up on top of him and he felt his erection grow into her crotch. She was bent over him, and he could see her bra-clad breasts down her shirt, which turned him on even more.

Donna noticed Eric looking down her shirt. She normally would have been offended, but she was so turned on that she said “See something you like?” When he nodded, she reached to her sides and slowly pulled her shirt up over her head. She was wearing a lacy red bra, which pushed her large breasts up into an inviting position. She reached down and pulled his head into her cleavage, and Eric took the hint. He brought his hands up and rubbed her breasts, and as he did so she started to grind her crotch into his urgently. Her nipples poked into his hands, and he pinched them. Donna moaned for the first time. Eric reached for the clasp between her breasts and undid it. Her tits popped out at him, the first set he had seen in person. She had small areolas, but long, thick nipples. She shrugged off the bra, and her tits jutted out. Eric teased her a bit, kissing and biting her left breast, not touching the nipple yet. His tongue traced circles around her nipple, and she arched her back forward, begging for him to suckle her. Instead, he moved to the other breast, and repeated the same process. Finally, he took her left nipple into his mouth, and pulled at it. She cried out as she experienced her first orgasm of the evening. He continued to play with her tits, squeezing and sucking her. Her hips pumped furiously at him, and suddenly she had the urge to be the aggressor. She pushed him on to the basement floor and removed his pants. She pulled hers off as well, and started playing with his dick. She pumped his shaft up and down, all the time while his eyes were glued to her jiggling tits. She licked the head of his shaft, and told him “Tell me when you are about to come.", and grinned evilly. She took his dick into her mouth and moved her head up and down. Her tits hung down, her nipples touching his scrotum as he stared at her. He built up very quickly, and as he was about to come in her mouth he said “I’m about to”. She immediately stopped. She moved up and put her aching pussy by his mouth. He took her clitoris into his mouth and licked it. She came again very quickly, dripping all over his face in the process. His dick ached, but his fantasy of being dominated by Donna coming true, so he didn’t mind much. After she came, she immediately mounted him and commanded him not to move. She mounted up on him, and moved her hips back and forth, enveloping his dick in her virgin pussy. His eyes again fell upon her breasts, and she fed off this to play with them, pinching her nipples and squeezing them as she pumped his dick. He came quickly, being a virgin who was incredibly turned on. She came one final time as his semen mixed with her juices. She demounted and kissed him on the forehead. As he caught his breath on the ground, she got dressed. She said “I’ll be back after school tomorrow, with some interesting items.”

Donna left Eric’s house with visions of handcuffs and ropes, as his juices drained out of her pussy into her underwear. Yes, she thought, tomorrow would be a good day. But somewhere underneath there was a confusion, about what had turned her into such an animal. Oh well, she thought, it was high time to be aggressive with that boy anyway. This was the closest she ever came in the rest of her life to realizing the truth.