The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking News

(mc md)

Copyright © 2000

#include standard.disclaimer—under 18, don’t read this... blah blah sex blah blah. No using without permission of the author... blah blah blah.

“We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special live report from reporter Jennifer Wallis, live at the scene of the most recent mass mind control incident.”

“Thank you, Roger. I’m standing here outside of WestCo E-Consulting, Inc., where just hours before, an employee, now identified as Michael Alexander Richards, took control of five female secretaries. This is the latest in a series of work place related mind control incidents that have rocked the nation.

“Witnesses say Michael Alexander Richards came into work as normal early this morning. Sometime around noon, he walked into the secretaries’ lounge with what has been described a strange silver device, presumably one that can control minds. He soon had the five women under his complete control and they apparently engaged in multiple sexual acts, the details of which are not yet known.

“Police were notified of the on-going incident by employees who could hear the passionate moans of ecstasy coming from behind the closed doors of the lounge. However, when the authorities arrived, Michael Alexander Richards had already left the building. The manhunt continues as we speak, without much luck.

“The police have already raided the apartment of the suspect and have discovered a virtual arsenal of mind control paraphernalia, including at least 5 hypnotic gem stones, two mind-erasing ray guns, and several how-to-guides downloaded from the website.

“The five women, who have yet to be identified, are currently undergoing mind control reversal therapy. They are expected to be released any time now. Exact details of the depth or means of control have yet to be announced, but Michael Alexander Richards apparently had less than an hour with the women. The damages are likely to be minor and the women should regain full will power and self-control without too many lasting effects.

“This is the fifth incident in the past two years of women being mind controlled by fellow co-workers. It also follows a string of similar incidents in high schools around the country.

“We’ll continue to update you with further information as it becomes available. This is Jennifer Wallis reporting. Back to you Roger.”

“And....... cut. That was great, Miss Wallis. Another great piece of reporting.”

The beautiful blonde reporter smiled graciously, squinting to see her cameraman. “Thanks, Tim. I couldn’t do it without your expert camera work.” She handed him the microphone and went over to the news van. Her cup of coffee and glasses were still on the seat where she left them. Putting them on, she was amazed as always at the difference they made. If only she could put them on in front of the camera, but for the male dominated world she worked in, beauty still counted. And Jennifer would be the first to admit that she looked better without her glasses on. She sighed.

“I hate these kind of stories. Those poor women.... I can’t imagine what they went through. And, why does it always have to be three names, Michael Alexander Richards. I think people with names like that are just asking to be psychotic. Lee Harvey Oswald, Marc David Chapman, and shit. Aren’t two names enough?”

“I guess, Miss Wallis. At least the women weren’t physically hurt. And they seemed to enjoy themselves, from all reports.”

“Oh, please, Tim. Don’t tell me you’re one of those people who think the cops should be concentrating on so-called ‘real’ criminals instead. These women were mentally fucked with, and if they find this guy, he should get the chair.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Tim just shook his head. He never got anywhere arguing with her. She was just too headstrong, and always sure she was right, but damn was she hot. He tried to switch the subject. “How about after we’re done today, we go get a drink or something. I know this great place...”

“Tim, Tim, Tim... you know my policy. No dating co-workers. Too much chance of it going badly.” Jennifer also wasn’t kidding herself. Tim was cute, in a geeky sort of way, but he wasn’t her type. There was a reason he was behind the camera instead of in front of it. She preferred men with more of a sense of style, and less oil in their hair. Bobby King, the lead anchorman, was more like the kind of Adonis she tried to go out with. And he could help her career, which was certainly a plus.

“I thought I’d try.” Tim grinned sheepishly. It wasn’t the first time he tried, and it probably wouldn’t be the last time. He thought he might be able to wear her down. “Anyway, we better get going if we want to interview one of his neighbors before the other networks get to them.”

* * *

They drove to the apartment complex where Michael Alexander Richards lived and started knocking on doors, looking for someone, anyone they could interview. They finally found one, a twenty-something blonde bombshell type who lived in the apartment above him. She agreed to tell her story, but wasn’t sure she’d have much to tell them.

“And one, two, three.... Action.”

“This is Jennifer Wallis, and I’m here at the apartment complex of Michael Alexander Richards, the accused mind controller who allegedly took command of five secretaries at West Co. E-Consulting earlier today. Miss Catherine Biggs is a neighbor. Miss. Biggs, what can you tell use about Michael Alexander Richards?”

“Call me Cathy, please, everyone else does.” She giggled. Jennifer stared at her, not believing the high-pitched girlish giggle came from someone not in high school anymore. Was she even wearing a bra? Jennifer thought she could see her nipples poking out of her tight blouse. And her skirt was barely decent. Maybe they wouldn’t allow this to even air, but knowing her bosses, they probably would. Anything for ratings. Jennifer regained her composure, as only a seasoned field reporter could, and continued.

“Ok, Cathy. About Michael Alexander Richards?”

“He’s such a hottie. I’m not surprised that he took five secretaries today. I always knew I wasn’t enough of a woman for him.”

“Are you saying that you were dating?”

“Dating? Of course not. We were just fucking.” She giggled again. “I’m sorry, I can’t say that on the air, can I? They can bleep it out, right? We were making love, is that better? I’d blow him... oh, did I do it again? I mean oral sex, before he left for work some days. And, just for thrills, I’d lean over my railing, completely naked so he could watch. He loved my rack, my jugs. You know, Jennifer Wallis, you got such a nice pair of tits. You should let them out more. The Master, I mean Michael, yeah, Michael, would just love them. Oh, I so wish you could meet him.”

“Miss Biggs, I’m sorry, but I think you’ve been controlled by the suspect. Why don’t you go back inside, and I’ll call the police. They can help you.”

“You’re kidding, right? I feel great, just a little empty. I’m waiting for Michael to return so I can get some satisfaction. The other ladies at the complex just don’t seem to be enough these days.”

“The other ladies? Did Michael Alexander Richards control other women here?”

“Control? We were all fucking him, and each other. Oops, I said fuck again. I’m really sorry, I just can’t seem to help it. It just pops out.”

“Thank you, Miss Biggs, that’s all I need for this interview. ”

“Anytime, babe. You could be so hot, if you just loosened up a little. Michael would just love you. And so would I.” Cathy gave a big wink and a lecherous smile with lots of promise, blew a kiss at both Jennifer and Tim, and then headed back inside her apartment with a wiggle of her tight mini-skirted ass.

Jennifer turned to Tim, fuming. “See, I hate these stories. We can’t use a second of that interview, damn it. And now I have to go call the police, and that’s going to take near forever. Damn it, damn it, damn it. And stop laughing, it’s not funny.”

Tim turned a shade of pink, and apologized. “I’m sorry, but man, that woman was wild.”

“Is that what you think? That woman has been raped, both mentally and physically. She could have done anything with her life, but instead it’s been taken away. Who knows what she was doing before she met Michael Alexander Richards? Maybe she was a doctor? Or a lawyer? Or even a reporter? And what about all the other women in this complex. They had lives, too.”

“Sorry, you’re right, of course. We’ve got a lot more work to do.” Tim thought a moment. “Hey, Miss Wallis, I’ll meet you down at the van. I just need to check on something.”

“Sure, whatever. Don’t be too long.” He ran off somewhere, taking his camera with him.

Jennifer headed down the stairs. She couldn’t stop thinking about that woman, and what had been done to her. Sure, she looked happy, but she was no longer in control of her life. Jennifer couldn’t imagine her life like that. Everything about her was about control, what she wore, how she presented herself, and especially her fight up the ranks of the news media to be taken seriously as a journalist.

On the way down, she brushed past a big burly man in a long black trenchcoat hurrying up the stairs. She turned around in shock, staring at his profile. It was him, Michael Alexander Richards.

He quickly noticed he’d been made and reached into his pocket, pulling out a silver rod-like device, pointing it at her. He pushed a button and a red light began to glow on the tip of it.

“No, don’t you dare... ahhhhhhhh.” Jennifer’s eyes went wide and her thinking became fogged. All she could see was the red light. It filled her vision and nothing else seemed to matter except watching the red light. It seemed so beautiful and perfect. Her mind opened up to the light, and everything was so simple. The man holding the red light was unbelievably sexy, and every word he said was right.

“Follow me,” he ordered.

Jennifer obediently followed him back up the stairs. He stopped in front of Cathy’s door and knocked fervently. She opened the door and gave a shout of delight.

“Master!” She leaned forward and started to give him a long deep practiced kiss, with lots of tongue. Her hand snaked down to his crotch and began to fondle it expertly. Jennifer stared straight ahead, seeming to not pay attention to the scene in front of her. Inwardly, she was starting to get turned on, and wanting to look at the red light again. If it meant acting the same way towards the man in control of it, she’d gladly do whatever it took.

Richards broke the kiss and pushed her out of the way, impatiently.

“Quickly,” he said, “Let me in before someone sees me. The damn cops are everywhere.”

Cathy quickly moved aside to let them in, closing the door behind them. She winked at Jennifer again, obviously glad to see her.

“I’m so glad you took the reporter. I knew the second I saw her that she’d be perfect for you. Look at her knockers!”

“She’s a reporter? Fuck! This just gets worse all the time. I didn’t bring her here to play. She knew who I was. I could tell by the look on her face.”

“Oh, please, Master, can we keep her? I’ll take good care of her, I promise. Just like I take good care of you... mmmmmm.” Cathy licked her lips in anticipation and in promise of things to come.

Richards looked Jennifer over with a more appraising eye, liking what he saw. “She is hot, isn’t she? I remember her now, from the 6 o’clock news. I guess so. Give me some room so I can fully bring her into the fold. But quickly, now, we’ve got to get out of here as soon as possible. The cops will be all over this place. You should be honored. I’m leaving this shithole of a town, and you’re coming with me.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.”

Richards led Jennifer to the couch and ordered her to sit down. She did without hesitation. He smiled and sat down next to her. He brought out his silver device again and flicked on the red light. She sighed and lost herself to the light once again.

“You will obey.” He intoned, in a deep voice, trying to sound as hypnotic as he could. He didn’t know if it helped or not, but it made him feel more powerful.

“I will obey.” She repeated his words exactly.

“You want to have sex with me.”

“I want to have sex with you.” Again, Jennifer mindlessly repeated the instructions. The only thought in her mind was of the red light, and how beautiful it was. She wanted to keep staring at the red light. The words burned into her brain as if they had always been there. They felt right and every other thought that had lived in her brain prior to this felt wrong.

“You love to obey.”

“I love...” At that moment, the room exploded into noise. The door burst inwards as two armored SWAT guys kicked in the door and stormed in, guns drawn. They ran forward and one of them kicked the silver mind control device out of Richards’ hands. The place was in chaos, Cathy was screaming, the officers were shouting instructions at everyone in the room to lie on the floor and not to move a muscle. Jennifer, still seeing the red light shining in her mind, obeyed without question. Following orders that were so forcibly given gave her a small orgasm.

As the noise and chaos engulfed the room, a woman in a perfectly tailored business suit walked into the room. Her demeanor was strictly professional as she flashed her badge to the cops in the room. They obviously demurred to her.

“Rebecca Stevens, Mind Control Reversal Therapist.” The woman in the suit flashed her badge.

“Cuff his hands behind his back.” She continued. “Remove any rings or other jewelry that the suspect is wearing. Tape his mouth and blindfold him. Pat him down, remove anything that seems the least bit suspicious, not just weapons, especially anything shiny. This man is a mind controller, officers, and his methods are as of yet, unknown. Always remember that, and don’t let your guard down.”

The officers quickly complied, being careful not to look him directly in the eyes until they finished securing him. One of the police officers led him outside, not very gently.

“Secure the two women, as well. They may seem like victims, but any latent instructions could be very dangerous. Remember Gerry Hermann.”

They all were silent for a moment. The story had been well told, since it had a very clear moral. Gerry Hermann had been the first officer on the scene at the home of a suspect mind controller. He managed to get the jump on the man and take him into custody. While he was doing that, one of the naked women that had been controlled hit him in the back with a chair. She let the controller free, who promptly took command of Hermann. The back-up that stormed in were too late to prevent the suspect from ordering Hermann to jump out the window to his death.

The officers easily put the two women in restraints. Neither resisted as they were moved onto the couch.

“These are the women the suspect was controlling?” Rebecca asked.

“We believe that he may have controlled other women in this apartment complex.” One of the police officers told her. “We’re currently searching the other apartments to make sure.”

“I see. Well, as soon as you have all of them, I’ll want to begin their therapy right away. Leave me alone now with these two. I can start with them. ”

“Of course. We’ll let you know when we know more.” The remaining officers left the room to see to the search.

Rebecca appraised the two women in front of her. It was clear that one of them had been under control for some time, based on her attire. She was looking at Rebecca with a strange mixture of disgust and lust, one that Rebecca had seen before on the faces of others who had been similarly controlled. The other might have just been acquired. She had a blank look on her face, awaiting further instructions.

“Ladies, I want you to look at this blue light. Everything’s going to be alright.”

* * *

Some time later, the fog finally cleared for Jennifer. She was able to think clearly again, and was pretty pissed off.

“Thank you, Rebecca. I can’t believe I fell for it.”

“It’s not your fault, Miss Wallis. He was using sophisticated equipment and there was nothing you could do about it. Trust me. I’ve seen some strong women reduced to mere puppets by men like this. We’re still not sure where he got all his gadgets, but we’re working on it.”

“How did you find me?”

“You can thank your camera man, Tim, for that. He saw Michael Alexander Richards grab you on the stairwell, and he immediately called the police. We were already in the area, checking out his apartment. That’s why we were able to get here so quickly. ”

“Is Cathy going to be alright?” The other woman still looked dazed and out of it, not completely aware of her surroundings.

“In time. She was under a whole lot longer than you. Months, it seems. But, we’re experienced with this, and she’ll recover. For all of his technology, he wasn’t very smart. ‘I will obey”?” Rebecca laughed, with knowledge of someone who has seen it all. “That’s like something out of a bad Mystery Science Theatre episode. And coming back to his apartment complex and his other victims... he was just plain stupid. The intelligent ones are a lot more subtle than that, and much more dangerous. Some of those victims, we can never fully get back.”

“Again, thank you. I should be going. I need to thank Tim, and go home. It’s been a long day.”

“Here’s my card. If you need me for anything, please call. Sometimes, the first night after being controlled is hard. But, it wasn’t your fault, and you can get through this.”

* * *

Jennifer went downstairs to the van. Tim was waiting for her. He smiled as she approached.

“You ok? I was so worried about you. I saw him point that thing at you, and you just went blank. I called the police as soon as I saw.” he asked.

“Yeah. Thanks a lot. It was pretty scary. I couldn’t think of anything but that light. I would have done anything to keep watching it. Anything. I just want to go home.”

“You sure you want to be alone right now? My offer of drinks still stands.”

“Sorry, Tim, my policy of not dating co-workers still stands. And besides, I’m a little shaky on the subject of men right now. To think that someone could treat women like that, like objects, it’s disgusting.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry. Not all men are like that, really. Anyway, I’ve got something in the van I want to show you. It’ll just take a second.” He opened the sliding van door and stepped inside.

“Fine. But, then I’m going home. I just want to forget this whole thing.” Jennifer followed him inside, closing the door behind her.

“What is it? Some extra footage? Did you get any shots of the bastard’s apartment?” She asked.

“Sort of.” He lifted up his camera and pointed it at Jennifer. “I just want to take one last shot. For tonight’s report.”

“Ok, I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.”

He flicked the button on the silver gadget taped to the side of the camera and a red light turned on. Jennifer’s eyes went wide as they watched the light. Tim smiled. Sneaking into Michael Alexander Richard’s apartment had been easier than he thought, especially after he called the police to report Jennifer being snatched. And it would be well worth it.

* * *