The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Innocent Jenny.

Chapter four.

Chapter 4: Almost time to do Jenny, first her mom, Dana.

Bubba was satisfied with the results of the test. And tired from also being satisfied over the whole weekend in all of Cindy Bendover’s holes.

The whore was insatiable. And always wet for him. Adoring him with her eyes and body.

Now he had taken her down to the casino, after getting for her a really sexy, metallic white, long night gown, tight fitting and with a slit on the side that reached all the way up to her hip, with which she worked wonders as a result of her sculptural body. And the likeness to Zemanova was truly striking.

So much so, that several of the guys playing the tables at first just stared with incredulous and surprised expressions as she passed by or stood next to Bubba, her eyes never leaving his face in complete adoration. After a while some of them where speaking in hushed tones amongst themselves and pointing at her.

Finally one of the patrons, after being selected by the group of friend he had come in with, got enough courage to approach Bubba and asked the question he had been expecting: Was this gorgeous mysterious woman at his side Veronika Zemanova?

He said YES. She was. And Cindy on cue assured it in heavily czech accented english.

Part of the progaming Dr. Goodrich had later given her, for the fun (and probably profit) factor it could provide, was that if either him or Bubba said so, in private or specially in front of other people, she would be in fact the erotic model she resembled. Maintaining all of her libido and worship for Bubba, except that until told otherwise by them, she would alter in her mind her life story and adapt it to fit being the czech beauty (not the sexually abused by her father and completely perverted minister’s daughter). So they had her learning czech language and implanted information in her mind about the biography of the actual Veronika Zemanova, including her marriage to some guy in 2003 and later a dramatic and violent divorce which resulted in her running away to america and then meeting Bubba.

So now the fun (and lucrative) part came.

He offered her to the guy asking the questions.

He told him that she was available for private parties for a high but accesible sum.

The guy then got a wild and unbelieving expression on his face, his eyes wild and staring at this impossible opportunity and turned back to his buddies and after telling them, jumping up and down and gesturing crazily, they greedily dished out the cash.

Cindy/Veronika then left with them, giving one last longing look back at Bubba, ready to do her duty and give honor to her last name: Bend-over. All for the love of her master.

The guys took her to a private room and Bubba’s security cameras got all the good angles from the violent gangbang they put her through. She was very submissive and allowed to be handled brutally as they fucked her violently.

Her classy and sexy nightgown in tatters, her panties torn and around one ankle, her bra long dissapeared, her breasts bouncing around wildly as she was double penetrated by guys that couldn’t believe their luck and kept taking cel phone pictures of the beautiful face with smeared makeup that moaned and moaned as her pussy and asshole where ripped appart by the cocks violating her. Her asshole and pussy contracting rhythmically as she came around the invading phalluses. She couldn’t help it, if she was being fucked, under orders of her master, she would enjoy it so much, orgasms would come a plenty, it was after all part of giving pleasure to her tormentors, whom appreciated and noted her pleasure, and kept calling her a fucking hot easy slut whore of a cunt.

Finally she got a cum shower, as she kneeled in the center of the dick circle they formed around her, jerking off to a woman they had only seen in photographs up to now, and that some still had in their private porn computer file collections, and now, incredibly, they could brag they had fucked over and over again with photographic proof.

They would sure be coming back again, just for the pleasure of abusing this sex symbol again!

Cindy was going to be soon one of the main atractions in Bubba’s casino. And so would other famous retired models and porn actreses (that he would obtain from more “jane doe” like captured females).

The patrons would sooner or later find out that they where not the real thing, but being exactly alike to the actual women they represented, and looking like they did in their prime (the actual retired ones would only be ghosts now of what they where) who would really care to dwel in realities, when you could fulfill fantasies?

But now Bubba’s thoughts turned back to Jenny.

His beautiful, innocent and so incredibly fucking hot teenage step daughter.

And Jenny had something other women he would have join his harem didn’t.

Her body was REAL. No enhancements would be needed for her, the only physical enhancements he would put in would be that no matter what she did, she would not gain weight, age or sag. Also that her tits would grow until she was an FF cup, and he would make her into a absolute nymphomaniac for his own personal use.

Her mind would be altered to fit her new life role. Being his personal whore.

He was very exited about it, corrupting and breaking this pure and innocent girl with the body of a bimbo.

But first, he had to take care of his wife. He couldn’t risk having her find out and taking action against what he was about to begin.

So he first dosed her morning coffee with a few drops of the glowing blue liquid. She promptly aquired the dreamy unfocused look in her eyes. And Bubba then told her to follow him to the car, and drove her to Goodrich’s lab.

He passed her on to the Doctor then, and told him to do with her as he wished, as long as she was turned into another of Bubba’s adoring subjects. With no will of her own, and existing solely for his happiness and pleasure.

One thing more he asked of Goodrich, and that was, to have her as an acomplice to Jenny’s corruption and violation.

Goodrich stared hungrily at Dana. She was a beautiful woman well into her thirties.

And Duelong had told him that he could do with her as he wished as long as he complied with his wishes.

After Bubba left Dr. Goodrich put Dana through the process of administering the drug and adjusting the nervous system to take it all in. Then, she was ready.

He had her sitting now in front of him.

Her eyes fixed straight ahead.

Her mind and body ready to be programmed.

Her nice firm body with smooth skin not looking her age at all, her large hooters heaving gently as she calmly breathed.

This woman would need little body alterations, she was already pretty damn hot! A perfect trophy wife, so high and mighty in her normal self. A soccer mom, of the hottest kind. She would probably be looking down at him if she where here without being under the drug’s effect.

Goodrich reached out and groped one of her big tits through her silk sleeping gown. Bubba never had her change from what she was wearing at breakfast, and Goodrich had long made her remove her robe, so now she was just wearing a long pink, sheer silk sleeping gown, and probably just some sexy panties as well.

He slipped a hand in under the gown. Her tit was so firm, cool to the touch, so nice and soft. He groped harder, squeezing, tugging on her nipple, lifting it and letting it bounce down. Very firm for a woman her age. Her expression never changed as he took advantage of her mental state.

Only her body responded, her nipple getting rock hard as he fondled her breast.

He reached out with his other hand and now both his hands where having a tit party and they just couldn’t get enough knocker flesh, groping hard and roughly. He took hold of the strips holding up the gown and pushed them to the sides making them fall of her shoulders, and then pulled the top down hard.

The effect was just what he wanted. Her huge tits first where pulled down with the gown, but being as firm as they where, they bounced right back up quickly and then wobbled around and to the sides, her nipples hard and pointing in all directions as the soft tit meat settled back into position.

The programming could wait! He was hungry for these massive perfect natural tits, and this classy beautiful woman wasn’t about to complain in her state of oblivion!

The Doctor took hold of both her naked tits, dove in wildly and started to fondle and take turns sucking her big nipples, making nasty wet noises, bitting gently and licking them. Growing wild with lust, he stood up, pulled down his pants and boxers and now it was his big, veiny and nasty looking old cock bouncing up and around in front of her face. He grabbed her tits and sandwiched them together and stuck his dick in between them, his own saliva providing lubrication, he proceeded to tit fuck this beautiful classy woman, her face expressionless, which made the abuse even more satisfying. He fucked and fucked, his balls slapping her meaty orbs. He could see the purple head of his cock appear and disappear between her cleavage. The image was extremely nasty, in comparison to her stoic peaceful beautiful face, staring straight ahead. He pumped harder, until he began making anxious thrusts as he approached orgasm, and then moaned loudly shooting string after string of cum on her tits, neck and face as he came long and hard.

Dana didn’t even flinch as one of his strings of cum hit her right in her left eye and then began to trickle down her cheek.

Finally, Goodrich still in the after glow of the rape to her delicious tits, let them fall and pushed between them to make his picker touch her mouth and began to smear the head of his cock on her pink moist perfect lips spreading the final drops of cum on them, pushing his nasty cock in a bit so he could feel her silky tongue on it’s underside.

He left it resting there while, in her mouth as it deflated, looking at her face the whole time. He stared at her dreamy eyes, an evil grin on his face, until finally his legs gave out and he sat back down completely satisfied.

Dana kept looking straight ahead, unchanged except for the cum all over her naked tits, neck and face, and the top of her sleeping gown now around her waist.

“Thank you Madam..” He chided “that was very generous of you!”

He sighed in satisfaction, the sat up straight again, putting his face directly in her field of view.

“Dana, listen to me now” he began, “until Mike came along, you had been anxiously looking for a man to marry you and make you his sexual slave” He reached out and began to gently tweak, pinch and pull on her hard nipples again.

“It has always been your most important dream and personal goal, to belong to someone and give up any sense of self and will of your own, to never do things without first being ordered to do them by a man you could call finally your Master. Of course, the normal things like going to work, interacting normally with other people as you always have on your day to day non-sexual part of life, taking care of the house, of yourself and of people around you would still be the same, but your body, for sexual purposes, would belong utterly and completely to this man you would some day find”.

Dana looked straight ahead taking it all in (so to speak).

“The more twisted and depraved the use this man made of you, the more fitting to be your Master he would be” He bent forward and sucked on one nipple for a while, and reached under the lower part her robe to gently stroke her mound, the soft silk satin panties conforming perfectly to the camel toe of her pussy as he traced it gently, and rubber her lips from side to side.

“You finally found Mike, and you knew your dreams had come true. He would treat you like what you wanted, as a fuck hole, as a tramp, as a whore, as nothing of value except to serve as a fuck toy. You don’t want anything more from him, though you will cherish with the deepest of loves every moment he is near you. You will adore him completely, be attentive to everyone of his needs and whims, nothing will seem vain or selfish. What ever he wants, he deserves. What ever he tells you to do, you will do. You can’t wait for the next order, for the opportunity to degrade yourself for him, to be humiliated in every which way, to be used, and discarded again and again.” Her snatch was getting soaking wet, so he pushed her silk thong to one side and slowly slipped a couple of his long thick fingers in her twat and gently began to finger fuck her while he kept sucking on both her tits now.

“You noticed Mike would look from time to time at your teenage daughter with lust in his eyes, and you knew right away what he wanted. To take her virginity and use her the same way he has been using you...” he stuck another finger in her and continued to stimulate her wet pussy “and nothing could be more fitting and perfect, than your master taking your only daughter as his next sexual slave. She was always destined to be his, just like you where. But you also know he wants to do it in a very twisted way, and it excites you beyond anything you had expected, to be his accomplice in the corruption of your loving daughter, of taking away her innocence, to give her purity up to a complete scum bag, the perfect man for you and now for her. You want her to have no other thing in he life future and plans, than to be a cum dump for this terrible man, it excites you so much, that you have to masturbate constantly. You will never, ever again, allow any sexual thought towards any other man to enter your mind, only your husband will excite you. Unless of course, he orders it to be different for a while, for his pleasure. Just like he can have any other woman he wants, and if he wants more slaves, or just quick fucks, you will always try to help in any way you can to get them, or at least not get in his way. Jenny will be his completely, he will corrupt her, he will destroy her purity, he will make of her his whore, this is delicious, perfect, your most exiting fantasy made reality. Jenny will be his personal cunt, just like you are.

You know there can’t be a better project to be a part of, than the corruption of Jenny. You want to see her humiliated, watch her being fucked, raped, used. If Mike wants to whore her out, exploit her sexually, what ever he wants to do with your lovely innocent daughter, it will be perfect and fitting, just because he wants it. Just thinking about it right now makes you extremely horny” His fingers where making gushing noises now as her juices started to flow down them and to his hand, she was already accepting all of it and getting exited from the thoughts, probably his molesting fingers where imprinting the thoughts even more firmly in her brain.

“Dana, you have nice tits, but you have acquired a virus that will make them grow even more. They will grow until they are double F cups. This makes you happy, because you know that with tits that size, everyone will know you’re just a dumb bimbo made for fucking, and it will demonstrate your roll as a fuck slave for your dear husband, not just a trophy wife, but a trophy whore. This virus will also make you age backwards, making your skin acquire the qualities it had when you where in your early twenties, it will make your body more taut and fit, slim down your waist, tighten up your abs and butt. You will feel and look like a young woman again, but with huge knockers”

Goodrich took her by her shoulders and gently pulled up, she stood up and allowed herself to be turned around and bent over the chair, the Doctor then took hold of his again rigid dick and guided it to her wet hole, pushed gently and slipped into her wet warmth. Fucking her slowly he continued:

“Dana, you will constantly look for the slutiest (but classy in a way) outfits you can find, anything that says “I want to get fucked”. Your tops will show as much as possible of your huge tits, except for your nipples, though most of the time, they will be popping out because you will make sure that it does happen, specially when Mike is around. You will only wear short skirts, the shorter the better. No bra will be on your tits, except for the ones that are just supports under your knockers and have as their function to hold up your tits as offerings, leaving most of them naked anyway, specially your nipples. You will wear thongs that are at least a size too small for you, and will let them ride up your cunt lips every time. You will make yourself into a absolute fuck toy, and just for Mike’s pleasure, available for immediate fucking at his first words of demand for your pussy, asshole or mouth.”

He shut up now, because he was just too turned on from what he was doing to this woman, and now he had begun to really fuck her in earnest, hard long strokes, his body slamming into her from behind, her tits flying around wildly.

He heard Bubba talking to someone down the corridor and the danger of getting caught made his dick tingle, he felt himself riding the wave and let go, pumping instinctively into her as he finally felt the hot load ride up and out of his dick into her, he emptied himself into her pushing his ass cheeks together as he let every drop from his dick enter her womb, he slipped out and quickly sat her back down and pulled her gown up and around her, trying to clean up some of the mess.

The seat under her was quickly getting wet from the cum trickling out of her pussy.

He zipped up and sat there catching his breath.

He really didn’t know how Bubba would react if he caught him pumping his dick into his wife, after all, she was still his wife. Even if he had said he could “do with her as he wished”, you never could be too careful with a mobster.

The smell of cum was strong in the room when Bubba came in. His wife was disheveled, and her gown had been pulled around her in a haphazard kind of way. The Doctor looked flushed and agitated.

He had been fucking her, he knew, but after all he had said he could do what he wanted. He just wanted the results he needed out of the programming.

Everything was on schedule.

TO BE CONTINUED...