The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

Breaking in Ben

by Max Rank

I heard the scuffle from the caddie’s cabin as I stored my clubs in the trunk of my car. “This is a bunch of shit man and I ain’t gonna take this crap no more; you can all suck this you hear?” I looked over in the direction of the noise and saw the young Italian looking stud grabbing his crotch with one hand as he shot his other out to give the group standing there a collective finger. He was well built with that dark olive green complexion and from the looks of him standing there in his loose fitting tank top, covered with thick dark curly hair. He turned and stomped off down the road. I smiled to myself checking out his firm bubble butt out of the corner of my eye and noted there seemed to be some trouble in little Eden,” chuckling.

Leisurely, I finished packing my bags, got in my Lamborghini and quietly drove off in the same direction as our young Italian friend. This lad was not unknown to me, earlier in the season I had overheard him making nasty and unkind remarks about homosexuals. It seems anyone who didn’t agree with him or share his views was immediately branded with some nasty title like “Fag!” or “Fudgpacker!” His was the type that forced a certain aggravation in me and deserved dealing with. Not more than a quarter mile down the road I caught site of him stomping down the road still upset at whatever happened back at the course. I slowed, stopped and asked him if he needed a ride. “Sure,” he mused. “Might as well go out in style.” He joked satirically. He hopped over the door and plopped down in my passenger seat where he immediately began to sulk. After a short while I introduced myself and asked him; “What happened back there that made you so angry?” “Oh, they’ve been ripping me off with tips and pay lately.” “When I came there they were all happy to see me but after a while when I started getting the patrons to ask for me they got sort of jealous.” “Fuck’em man I’m better that those stupid fagots, I can make it anywhere.” He shouted with his fist in the air and glared defiantly at me with his big brown cow eyes.

I could hardly control my laughter. What I naive fool I had sitting beside me; but then how could he have known that I owned that golf course and that everything that had happened to him in the last three days was orchestrated by Jacob Mallory the rich and benevolent patron that was at that very moment appearing to help him in some way out of his predicament.

“So, you’re out of a job and I assume haven’t much saved to see you over until your next job.” I conjectured.

“Well yeah, that’s pretty much the situation.” He admitted. We drove on a little further in silence. Suddenly as if having a brainstorm I spoke up. “I’ve got it, I’ve got a big place just up the road, my gardener just quit me and if you want you can take his place for a while; at least until you’re back on your feet.” I smiled watching the wheels begin to turn to my favor in this young fools head. “Yeah, that sounds great man, but I need a place to stay.” “No problem the place even has a gardener’s apartment!” I assured him. “Hell you can stay there get paid and live rent free, How’s that?” I offered. Ben, that was his name by the way, was against the ropes and my offer sounded too good to be true. Moments later we were barreling towards Toad Hall my baronial estate hidden deep in the hills above the Hudson River; I saw the smile and sensed the wonder in Ben’s face as we turned into the gates and drove up to the main house.

“Man you must be rich as fuck!” He mumbled half to me half to himself. “Yes well its pretty much of a white elephant in this day and age, but I like to call it home.” I said humbly. I slammed on the brakes at he front door and we both got out and walked inside. Just inside the door I grabbed an antiquated intercom phone. “Hello Medford;” Yes Medford, lunch for two on the small terrace in about fifteen minutes?” There was a pause as the party answered. “Yes, that will be fine and Medford, a bottle of my special wine please.” I ordered.

My preparations were a blur to Ben who was lost looking in wonder and the vastness of the ancient dank hall. “Man I never knew places like this existed in the states. It’s like something from England or something!” He mused trying to take the whole place in in one glance. “Well actually Holland.” I said with amusement. These old places were built during the early history of America by Dutch plantation owners when it was still a common wealth. My words breezed over Ben’s head as I knew they would. Sadly, I pondered, kids today aren’t taught a liberal arts education and barely know what century there in not to mention the history of their nation.

By the time we reached the small terrace lunch was already being set up, we sat down to a sumptuous shrimp cocktail and a bottle of my special reserve. I poured us both a glass and proposed a toast. “To the rest of your life.” I offered and Ben smiled stupidly and said, “Yes for the rest of my life.” The phrase came all at once to me, “Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread. It only took a few more toasts till Ben was comatose. Three of my slaves came out from the house, stripped him naked and carted his bare ass to my private laboratory.

His head was shaved bald by my servants and then he was strapped securely into the special pillory I maintain for such special guests. Ben regained consciousness. Even as I was personally smearing the gel that would remove all his body hair forever over his entire body, save his precious head, which I already had other plans for. “What the fuck is this all about man?” Were the first words out of his mouth. “You some kind of kinky rich fag man?” “I’m not into this shit, get me out of here now asshole.” Since I’ve met you,” I began. “I’ve heard mostly these words come out of your mouth; fuck, you, man, fagot!” “From that viewpoint I think you might be more into it than you may have originally thought.” I mused glibly. “Fuck you faggot man, you know what I mean!” Ben demanded.

“Yes, yes, yes, and so I shall in due time.” I whispered maniacally into his ear as I eased the crude wooden clamp over his flaccid cock and pulled the lever that sent the inflatable rubber dildo straight up his ass. “Aghh!” “You fuck! What do you think you’re doing?” The dildo was

already swelling as was his cock when I answered. “Why I’m fucking your faggot ass!” That’s not what I meant and you know it you bastard, get me out of this thing you creep you’re going to go to jail forever for this you bastard if you don’t let me go.” Ben challenged with both rage and horror dripping from his voice. “Oh yes, yes, yes I’m going to jail for exactly what?” I asked in an effort to torment him further with the hopelessness of his predicament.

“You told your workmates you were quitting and going back to New Orleans I believe I heard didn’t you?” I asked while casually preparing a tree of intravenous drugs to inject into him. “You can’t make people disappear, no matter how rich you are you won’t get away with this.” Ben tried to reason. “Get away with what?” I asked. “You made your self disappear this morning when you fingered everyone, quit, and stomped off down the road. Everyone saw you leave walking down the road and were probably well rid of you. You made yourself disappear, little fool!” “By the way how does it feel becoming a fudgpacker?” I said evilly knowing the automatic device in Ben’s ass was even now beginning to swell larger. His eyes stared into space as he concentrated on the invasion up his ass. It diverted his attention long enough for me to punch the needle for the saline solution into his scrotum. Almost immediately his ball sack began to swell along with his cock. Ben squirmed and writhed pulling vainly at his bonds as he felt his body being violated from what felt to be a multitude of directions. “What the fuck do you want?” he screamed at me with rage. “Why you of course, body and soul!” I replied quietly whispering in his tormented ear. For a half an hour I watched with great delight as the machine both expanded his virgin ass and pumped ounce after delicious ounce of the saline solution into his ball sack which by now had become the size of a softball. Tears of rage and helplessness began to stream from his eyes as the probe now well seated in his ass began to vibrate and probe ever deeper. Losing no time I personally begin to smear the gel all over his body neck to toe that would rid my captive of that thick mass of unruly hair that covered his entire body. Once satisfied I washed off the gel and removed my gloves. I picked up a sonic device of my own invention trained it on my victim and pressed the trigger. A high pitched whine could be heard exciting the gel on a molecular level forcing the substance into each and every pore of my Ben’s skin forcing each pore to vomit out every root of hair. I continued to bombard him until the gel evaporated and the hair, roots and all, dropped from his body. “You are now naked and hairless as well; It’s time you had a look at your self.” I said placing a large mirror in front of my tethered slave so he could see the extent of my alterations. By now Ben’s ball sack was the size of a melon. “PLEASE, NO!” He screamed in desperation. I must admit that this is the part I love the best when anger fails, and fear overcomes. Ben’s moaning deteriorated to a sort of personal bawling. “What have I’ve done, I’m sorry, please, please, let me go.

Oh, I find all this a little boring don’t you? I said all the while stringing up a new bag of drugs to fuddle his mind utterly. I inserted the new tube into the base of his neck and watched with glee as he almost directly drops into a new hypnotic stupor. God at least I won’t have to listen to all that pathetic caterwauling for a while. The powerful hypnotic drug seeped into Ben’s brain and made him compliant. “Ben, can you hear me?” I ask hoping he’d not gone too far under yet. “Yesss, I hear you.” He slured. “Good boy, Toy, er Ben, We’re ready for phase two now you will be able only to hear and follow the directions of my voice; do you understand?” “uhhuh.” Ben replies. “Hmm, well I guess that will have to do for the time being.” Releasing him from the pillory, I helped him down. “Here take hold of this.” I said handing him the tree post that held the intravenous still pumping him with the drugs that bound him. I laughed to myself at the sight of the pathetic youth trundling naked and shaved behind me trying to keep up holding his medicines in one hand and his ridiculously swelled up balls in the other.

“Here we are Ben now stand completely still.” Amazingly obedient now he stands at attention as I cover him with yet another exotic oil. “This will help you to become smooth and tan all over; the way I want you, won’t that be nice?” “I need you to get into the tanning bed now,” I asked. “O.K.” Ben answered stupidly handing me his medicine tree while attempting to heave his ass and bulging balls over the lip of the bed. Somehow I got him situated inside. “That’ good, you’re doing fine now let me get you all comfortable then you can have a nice long sleep.”

Of course you know me by now the thing Ben’s lying in is much more than a mere tanning device. Its yet another of my insidious devices, one of my better ones actually. Covered with the slippery oil Ben barely felt the massive dildo designed this time to fill him and then flush him continually of anything in his ass while ever expanding and spreading his sphincter till it will be able to swallow a mailbox! Well maybe a bread box instead. Likewise another device is slid over his fat swollen dick its a vacuum tube that will suck his dick up inside it and keep it large and swollen until it finally will remain that way all the time. “You see Ben, I’ve forgot nothing I tell him as I affix the suction cups to his tits so they too can swell and become permanently tender and supple.

Finally its time to start the process. O.K. Ben here we go.

Oh one more thing how could I forget the gene splice here this will only sting for a minute or two. Producing a syringe filled with blonding genes I shove it in his arm and watch him wince a little as the completely foreign substance begins to meld with its host. This done I close the lid and set the controls. As I told you this is no ordinary tanning bed I am a scientist of some renown in the field of relativity and this bed is capable of warping time. Five minutes of earth time equates to five days! “I’m setting the timer for ten minutes Ben you should be just fine.”

Inside the bed stirs. Ben hears the machine power up, he’s surrounded by a warm glow of light.

“Where am I, what is this place, am I dead?” “God this feels so good my ass feels so warm and full my cock is so wet I want to cum, why can’t I come?” “What’s that strange hissing sound I hear?” It almost sounds like words.” Maybe if I stay real still and try to listen real hard I will be able to understand what they’re saying. Yes, Yes I think I understanddddd.” Were the last thoughts Ben could make as he slid deep into a sort of receptive comatose state and began his 240 hour conditioning.

Ten minutes later: “I love science making a sex toy is very much like baking a batch of cookies!” I chuckled to my self. Inside, Ben struggled to keep the pliant rubber phallus that he’s been feeding from in his mouth but it slides away with what appears to be cum dripping from it’s tip.

Automatically the apparatus shuts down and the lid raises.

“Oh my god aren’t you just beautiful.” Ben opened his eyes his mind still in a pleasant fog. You need to get out of there and look at your self boy. Here let me help you get your balance back. After floating inside the unit for ten days Ben finds standing let alone walking very difficult. “Where am I?” “Was I in an accident?” “No, no your just fine you’ve just been changed a little is all.” “Do you remember your name?” “Yeah, Yeah that’s right I’m beginning to remember I’m Ben, my name is Ben but I feel so different and strange.” “That’s because you are; here take a look.” Mallory pulled back a drape in front of Ben that concealed a full length mirror. Ben’s mouth automatically dropped open as he spied the gorgeous youth that stood beyond in the reflection of the mirror. His skin once hairy as a carpet was now smooth as marble, his greenish olive cast skin replaced with a deep glowing honey brown tan but the most amazing was his eyes. His once brown eyes now sparkled like deep blue amethysts, and his hair always a tight curly mass of greasy curls, was now a straight and platinum blonde bushy soft crew cut.

Seeing his new body was the signal for the programming to start. Everything that had happened to him came rushing back into his head. He remembered clearly who he was and what Mallory had done to him. The thought of escape crossed his mind but the realization that he no longer had a place to go countered that idea. No one would recognize him not even his mother! Mallory, master, Ben, Toy. The program fired all these names into Ben’s head forcing him to come to what he thought were logical conclusions about what was going on. It was important for him to come to these realizations and conclusions on his own. Mallory, now naked, moved behind him. “You’ve accepted your condition now haven’t you toy.” “You realize you are mine now don’t you.” Mallory demanded.

“No asshole I’m still Ben, you can’t change that.” Ben protested defiantly even though inside his his mind his will was trembling under so much torment. “Still defiant slave?” Mallory growled. He grabbed Ben with both hands and roughly pushed him down. “Down on all fours slave I’ll have you one way or the other.” Even though Ben knew he was younger and stronger than his captor he felt his strength drain from him as if Mallory was drawing off his power through his hands and using it against him.

Ben found himself in the suppliant position he could see Mallory’s cock thick and huge pulsing behind him ready to sheath itself inside him. It was obvious that Mallory had used his own device on himself! The thought of that excited Ben and his ass got so wet. He allowed his ass to slacken eager for his master’s dull surprise. Mallory grabbed Ben by the hair and pulled his head back. “Look at the mirror toy. Watch your face change as I fuck the last of your will out of your brain.”

Ben felt the first titanic thrust as his master’s fat cock slide effortlessly deep home inside his yawning asshole like a submarine sliding into it’s pen. “That’s it toy take your masters dick; with each thrust your mind will wander and you’ll forget more and more.” “Let it happen, let it happen NOW.” Ben’s face began to change at first blank, a sense of urgency crossed it followed almost imperceptibly by a smile of lust, then finally his eyes crossed in pleasure and slid back up back into his head as he savored the sensation of being taken by his master. That’s it toy, sex is all you can think of now.” “When I fill your ass with my cum you will be mine.”

Seconds later Mallory shot his load into his new slave’s butt. Toy’s head spun as the last vestiges of Ben’s identity faded from him. Much later he awoke naked on the floor Mallory had dressed. Get up slave.” He ordered. His slave stood. “What is your name slave?” “My name is Toy sir, He answered automatically kneeling before his master. I exist only for your amusement.” Now facing his master’s crotch a new urge rumbled deep inside him. Toy remembered he was hungry and realized it was his master’s cock that he needed to feed from. “Yes boy its coming back to you now you need to suckle.” “My last gardener was able to break his conditioning and run away.” “That wont happen with you; not when your master is your only source of food.” Here toy it’s been a while since I fed you last.” Mallory flopped out his massive swollen cock once more, it twitched enticingly in the slave’s face and Toy’s belly growled for nourishment.

“Go ahead boy feed from my cock like it gives you life!”

“You’ve lived off my cum for the passed ten days Toy from now on you’ll want or need little else to survive.” That said Mallory shot a giant load down Toy’s throat. Eagerly Toy fed from his master’s cock gulping down every sweet drop like nectar from the gods.

END