The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight Chapter 8: Anterolateral System

By Trixie Adara

Eidolon

The blue-haired woman could do more than turn someone on. Apparently, she could turn someone off.

Permanently.

Perla was embarrassed at first, and she asked me to come back later to tell me all about it. When I threatened to leave immediately, she backed down. She took me to her apartment, still too ashamed to talk about it anywhere in public.

I don’t blame her.

Since Gretchen’s random disappearance, Perla hadn’t been able to orgasm. Though, honestly, that was too simplistic. It was more like Perla’s pussy was numb. She could touch it — it could even get wet — but she couldn’t feel it. Not like Novocain. It was more like an absence. Even her fingers couldn’t feel her pussy if they touched it. She thought she had some kind of brain-disease, but she was too embarrassed to go to a doctor. As a doctor herself, it didn’t make sense. It was like where her pussy was concerned, her mind detected an absence. It was a blackhole of senses in her body.

It was the blue-haired woman’s work.

I tried to tell her all about the blue-haired woman, that she was a super I was looking for, that I thought she had mind-influencing powers that could do something like this, that I thought she erased some of Perla’s memory along with the rest of the staff, that I thought she had something to do with Gretchen’s disappearance.

But Perla was useless. Worse than useless. Once she started talking about her dead pussy, that was all she talked about. She told me how it killed her marriage. How for a while, she thought she was asexual until she realized she could get aroused from porn. From almost anything. She paid for strippers, prostitutes, picked men and women up at bars. All of it. She tried threesomes. She tried drugs. She tried being drunk. She tried it all, but nothing worked. Her life was ruined in one thoughtless and cruel move from the blue-haired woman.

I had to admit, it was kind of brilliant.

I couldn’t imagine being as beautiful as Perla — able to have any man or woman I wanted —and not being able to feel anything with a lover. Is that what Bastille felt with all her invulnerability? Did her beauty and size gain her lovers but no pleasure? I don’t know, but it felt cruel to leave someone like that.

I wondered if the blue-haired woman could do that to Io for me.

After a few drinks and a crappy dinner she cooked, I decided to head home. As crappy as Perla felt, it did nothing for me to sit and mope with her. But as I tried to step out of her apartment, she grabbed my hand.

“Please,” she whined. “You have to help me.”

“I will,” I said.

“No. Please. I —” She shook her head. “I can’t do this any longer.”

“I —” I didn’t want to tell her that clearly, she could — that some of us had felt dead between the legs for longer than seven months — but I didn’t think that would get me out the door. “I’ll do what I can,” I said. “I have to find this woman first.”

“And she can fix it?” Perla licked her lips. Some of her lipstick was smudging from all the biting and licking and wine and dinner. The appeal of her died more and more each moment. Her desperation was the biggest buzzkill of all.

“I don’t know,” I said. I wrenched my hand out hers. “I have to go.” I tried to step around her, but she was fast and, unfortunately, stronger than me (most people were these days).

“Please, you have to —”

I stepped into the Gray out of reflex. I didn’t want to travel far — just to the other side of her. I wanted to slip right through her shadow and get on the other side of the door, out of her stifling apartment and clingy attitude. I didn’t think her dead pussy was what really destroyed her marriage in the end.

But as I passed through, she let out something like a gasp as I materialized on the other side of the door.

No. Not a gasp.

A moan.

Her apartment door swung open behind me, and Perla was clutching herself — one hand over her breasts and one between her legs — as she looked at me like I was Aphro-fucking-dite.

“What was that?” she asked breathlessly.

“My power?”

“Your power?”

I nodded. “I can step through shadows and —”

She grabbed my hands and pulled me inside.

* * *

Synapse

“You don’t need to be so obvious,” Soma said. I closed my eyes and tried to reset myself. I took a deep breath before opening them again, taking in the scene. The curvy and doe-eyed blonde with the long, long hair and huge tits (known to me only as “Tits”) was still staring in front of me in the tiny circle of light in the abandoned warehouse. Behind her was the four-poster bed I could only imagine would be the sight of plenty of erotic and dirty things should I ever get freed from the straps on this hospital bed tilted up so I could take in the scene. More importantly, the scene could take in me. Tits watched me and shifted her weight from foot to foot, rubbing her thighs together, and Soma stood at her table and bank of computers where Gretchen — her pet doctor — would normally monitor my vitals or drug me as needed.

But today it was just me, Tits, and Soma’s disappointment.

“Besides,” Soma said as she brushed her long blue hair out of her eyes, “you couldn’t possibly manage a pussy right now.”

I sighed. Soma wanted me to focus on sensing just one body part at a time, but not to settle for just the impression of the body part, as I tended to do. She wanted me to understand each nerve ending and each pathway up to the brain and then each neuron and dendrite connection once there. Apparently when she said, “any body part,” she didn’t mean Tits’s pussy.

Also, when did Soma start calling them pussies? She’d been on earth maybe a few months? A few years? She didn’t grow up with our terms and especially not our slang.

“Our people pick up language quickly,” she said. “When you can peel it from thoughts rather than spoken words, you get it twice as fast. And most humans call it a pussy in their mind. Not a vagina, which is anatomically incorrect most of the time. It’s a vulva, but they don’t call it that or the labia or even the clitoris. It’s a pussy in Bridget’s mind, and —”

Tits’s name was Bridget? I much preferred Tits.

“And it’s a pussy in your mind,” Soma finished. She smiled at me. “And I prefer Tits too.”

“Huh?” Tits said, licking her lips. “Listen, are we gunna fuck or —”

I felt something warm and wet run over Tits’s skin. Her mind was open to me, making it feel like something warm and wet — like a human tongue — was running over my skin. We both moaned as Soma’s mental touch went from our necks, to between our breasts, and down down down between our legs.

“Let’s start again,” Soma said. “And pick some other part.”

“Part of what?” Tits asked. There was a quaver in her voice. Maybe she knew if she talked again, Soma would shut her up in the same way. Maybe that’s exactly what she wanted to happen.

“Any suggestions?” I asked.

“Why not go for the obvious?” Soma asked.

“That’s not too complex for me?”

“Of course, it is. If we wanted to start with what you were ready for, we could start with a knuckle. Or a fingernail. But neither of us have the patience for that do we?” Soma’s smile twisted into a predatory grin. Her voice changed as she fucked with my auditory senses and the skin on my neck, making it sound like she was right behind, like she was breathing warm and hot and wet on my ear. “We both want to get to the fun part.”

I smiled and felt myself calm down. My nerves settled, and a faint tingling of anticipation spread over me. That wasn’t Soma’s doing — her manipulation always felt forced and foreign, even when she was being gentle. This was my body tuning in and warming up.

“Tits,” I said. The curvy blonde looked up at me. “We’re going to have some fun.”

Then I focused my energy on her large, dark nipples.

* * *

Eidolon

Perla slammed the door behind us. “I’m sorry,” I said. “It doesn’t normally pass through things. I always felt I went around or skipped things entirely. Seriously, I —”

Perla spun me and pinned me against the walls. I cried out as I realized this woman was much stronger than she looked. But worse than that, there was a manic look in her eye that I absolutely did not want to fuck around with.

“Hey,” I said. “What are —”

Perla broke my sentence with a kiss. It wasn’t gentle or earnest. Hell, it wasn’t even good. It was like a drowning woman looking for oxygen. The kind of drowning woman that’s dangerous, that is more likely to pull you under and take you with her than to use you to save herself.

She pulled away, her dark eyes wide and her thick brows raised. “How did you do that?” she asked.

“Do what?”

She pressed in for the attack again, crushing her lips against mine. I tried to wiggle away from her, but then her hands were wrapped around my wrists, and — holy fuck — she was strong. Being a super doesn’t exactly make one any stronger than anyone else, but we get punched more than the average person and learn how to handle ourselves in a fight — even if that means escaping. But like I said, Perla was strong, and stepping through the Gray always took something out of my body. Eventually, I’d be no more than bones if I kept at the hero gig for too long.

“Please,” I said through muffled and crushed lips. Perla was moaning into me, drowning out my pleas, but she didn’t sound sincere. I tried to kick at her, to spread her legs and weaken her stance, but I had nothing. I could always step through the Gray and get the hell out of here, but —

“Do it again,” Perla pleaded. Now that desperation was believable. The moaning was forced, but the need was real, like she was faking an orgasm for me.

“Do what?” I asked now that I was permitted to speak.

She led my hand between her legs and pressed hard, grinding against my palm and whimpering while nothing happened to her dead nerves. “Please,” she whined. “Do it again. The Gray. Whatever it is. Please. Do it again.”

She pressed harder on my hand, almost breaking my fingers against her pelvis bone. I cried out in pain, and my body took over. One second, I was there — practically being raped by this beautiful Chilean woman — and then I was on the other side of the room. As I stepped out of the Gray and felt the gross sensation wash over me — like being covered in grease — I turned around in time to see Perla fall to her knees, moaning again.

This time, I believed her moans.

She pressed her fingers against her crotch and rubbed frantically. After a moment, she cried out and slammed her fists against the floor of the apartment. Tears started to roll down her face as she cried out.

From beneath us, someone banged on their ceiling, telling us to shut up.

Perla crumpled to the ground, and I almost felt bad for her. If it weren’t for the fact that she almost raped me and was completely useless to me, I would feel bad for her. But every minute I didn’t know where the blue-haired woman was, I lost my lead over Aurora Flight. Io would catch up eventually, and then I’d have to help them take her down and save Synapse instead of … instead of …

Well, honestly, I’d hadn’t gotten that far.

All I knew was that the blue-haired woman had the power to fuck Kori like a cheap whore and make Kori fucking love being a cheap whore. She had the power to make Surya and Bastille practically destroy each other and a building with their wild fucking while every other villain we’d ever face couldn’t touch them. If she could do that, she could teach me how to bend Io over and make her beg. To drag Io into the Gray and leave her pussy there while her face was on the other side of reality, buried in my pussy. She could teach me how to crush people like she did, to make them cry and beg and whimper like pathetic little Perla, all dead inside and horny.

Like Perla …

“How did you do that?” Perla asked. She was crawling to me across the apartment. “Please, I have to know. Show me. Please.”

Just. Like. Perla.

“And what do I get out of it?” I stood straighter. Perla was stronger than me, but so was everyone, really. That didn’t fucking matter. None of them could do what I did.

“What?” Perla stopped in her tracks. I smirked. “What do —”

“You can’t just pin someone against a wall and grind against their hand, Perla,” I said, clicking my tongue in disapproval. “That’s rape.”

Perla’s mouth dropped open. “I just … I …” She shook her head in disbelief. “I didn’t mean to —”

“I’ll have to call the police,” I said, taking out my phone. “And I can’t imagine the clinic would tolerate a sex-offender working in their building.”

Perla bolted towards me on all four as the power flipped in the room. I stepped through the Gray, ignoring the emptiness and flood of depression that surged through me. The world was colorless and grim, but it didn’t bother me as much this time. I had something to look forward to.

I stepped out from the other side of the room. My phone was out, and I held it out so Perla could see the screen. 911 was dialed. All I had to do was press ‘call.’

“Please,” she said.

“You say that a lot.”

“I’ll do anything.”

“Oh, I know.”

“I just haven’t been able to … ever since …”

“I know,” I said. “But that doesn’t excuse your behavior, does it?”

Perla opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. She licked her lips, and though her eyes darted around the room, they always came back to the phone in my hand. She couldn’t catch me if she wanted, and besides, apparently, I had something she wanted bad enough to almost rape me. She was helpless, but sometimes it takes a while for that thought to settle in. At first, the brain panics and will claw at anything to escape, but once that fails, an animal will settle into subservience and submission. A dog may snarl and bite, but once it knows who its master is, it will bow its head.

Just like Perla did now.

“Please. Anything,” Perla said. Her voice was calmer and lower, letting some of that delicious sultry thickness return to it.

“Take your clothes off,” I commanded before I could even figure out why I wanted it to happen. She was beautiful, but a moment ago I wanted to get out of here, to get back to work. But now I think there was something valuable, something fun. Perla was more than a sexy diversion.

She was practice.

* * *

Synapse

It was harder than it looked. Even phantom sensations like Soma’s psychic tongue running over my body felt impossible to duplicate.

“Don’t obsess over the nipple,” Soma said for the thirteenth time. “Focus on the strings leading it back to the mind. Pull on them like a puppeteer.”

“I know,” I sighed. “It’s just —”

“Just what?” Soma snapped. “Children on Neoros can do this.”

“I …” I let the excuse die on my lips. I could feel Tits’s brain feeling her nipple. I could hijack that feeling and share it with her. But making her brain feel something that had no stimulus felt like making a windmill spin without a breeze. I understood that if I found the right part of the body that decoded stimulus from the nipple, I could try to reverse engineer the sensation. But it’s not like there’s a nipple part of the brain or even a nipple neuron. It was all clusters. It was like trying to find the right piece of corn from the cob while only able to grab the whole cob. It was all tangled and connected.

“Watch,” Soma said. She stepped from behind her bank of computers and approached Tits. “Look at her brain, not her body. And don’t hijack. You’re directing, not spectating.” Without warning, Soma bent down and licked Tits’s large nipple. The thick blonde moaned, and I stared through her, my vision shifting to almost an MRI readout of her body and brain activity. The pathway connecting the brain and the nerve endings on the nipple shined bright and then faded to nothing.

Tits moaned as Soma pulled her lips and tongue away from the hard nipple. “Memorize the path,” Soma said. Before I could say anything back, she returned to Tits’s nipple, licking gently and teasing it with slow flicks. Tits arched her back, but I focused on her mind and nerve endings. I stared at the pathway that looked like a lightning bolt going from the nipple to the brain and flickering with each tease of Soma’s tongue.

I didn’t know how long this went on. I lost track of time as Soma took me on a tour of Tits’s body and brain. She teased one nipple and then the other. She teased both at the same time. She twisted the nipples and mingled in pain. She showed me the difference between the fingers and the tongue — the difference between wet and not. She showed me hot wax and an ice cube. Different parts lit up, but some parts stayed the same, and slowly — it felt impossibly slow — I started to understand how the nipple worked in relation to the brain.

Tits begged us to stop, but we both ignored her. I had sunk into a surreal level of focus — flow — as I memorized lightning bolts in the body, understanding how it worked and how the mind controlled it. The mind didn’t just respond to reality, to the human trapped in that mind, it dictated reality. It didn’t matter if someone was actually touching Soma’s nipple. With the right push, I could touch her nipple with nothing but my mind. I could run an ice cube over it. I could drop hot wax over it. I could suckle it. I could bite it. I could hook it up to a battery and send volt after volt of electricity through it. It wouldn’t be real, but Tits’s brain wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. And if her brain couldn’t tell the difference, neither could she.

“Push,” Soma commanded again. That was what she called it. When we picked up on their sensations and shared it with our victim — what I’d thought of as hijacking — she called that Pulling. Push to create a sensation. Pull to experience a sensation. I focused and pushed on Tits’s mind, letting her mind feel my tongue over her nipple. It was wet and thick, heavy and warm. Tits collapsed onto the table Maggie had once been strapped to. She whimpered but she didn’t beg us to stop. I could already read that she didn’t want it to stop. She wanted to cum, but that wasn’t the same thing.

“Again,” Soma commanded. “Switch it.”

I obeyed, adding a mental ice cube to Tits’s nipple. She arched her back and cried out. I wondered if I could pull the sensation and feel it myself, if I could fuck a victim and fuck myself all at the same time.

“No,” Soma said, severing my connection with Tits. “The feedback would be terrible and probably leave you both in a coma.”

“Couldn’t I just cut it off before —”

“Maybe, but I doubt you would. I doubt even I would. It would feed itself and suck you into that desire.”

“Oh.”

“And worse, you could lose touch with reality,” Soma said. She stepped out of the ring of light in the warehouse. When she returned, she was holding a fresh apple. She took a huge bite out of it and talked while she chewed. “One thing you must never forget is that it’s a trick. That’s the power we have over our prey.”

Soma always thought of them as prey when I thought of them as victims.

“They think the sensations are real, and they will bend to them. We can make them dependent or addicted to a phantom touch. That’s our power over them, with a stray thought we can give them the sexual sensation that will grant us hours of obedience. But if we were to participate in our own game, we would lose track of what was real. It would be the beginning of insanity.”

Soma walked over to me and offered me the apple. I lifted my head off the hospital table and took a bite. It was fresh and clean, and I didn’t realize how hungry I was. Nor how dry my mouth was. I closed my eyes and savored the crisp tartness while Soma went and offered a bite to a sweaty and exhausted Tits. The dumb blonde was muttering about touching herself, but she took a bite of the apple anyways.

Then I felt Soma’s strange touch in my mind. I tasted apple in my mouth again, felt my mouth water with saliva, felt my throat contract to swallow, and even felt some of my hunger curb and abate.

“You can’t live off imaginary apples,” Soma said. “And it wouldn’t take long for your mind to confuse real apples with fake ones.” My eyes widened as I realized what she meant. Soma took another large bite from the apple and shook her head. “Enough of that.” She pointed to Tits, still sprawled and desperate to be played with on the table. “You can Push. Good. Now I need you to Link.”

“Link?”

Soma spat out an apple seed, then smiled. “This is where we learn about control.”

* * *

Eidolon

I gave Perla the basics of what I knew about the blue-haired woman while she stripped for me. She didn’t do it sexily, though I wished I’d ordered her to do it that way. She was beautiful. Like a lingerie model. And a fucking doctor. Some women have all the luck with bountiful tits and flat stomachs and perfect hips for G-strings to hug. They aren’t all twigs and skeletons like me.

But then again, they didn’t have the Gray like me.

It was a curse and a gift. For a while, I thought stepping through the shadows was the gift. But Perla was helping me realize the other side. Cursing others with it could be my gift. It would be my perfect present wrapped up for Io when all this was over.

“So, we need to find her,” Perla said. She tried to keep her voice calm and professional, but I knew she was still afraid and horny all at once. Honestly, it was pathetic. But it made me smile. It reminded me of Kori. But now I wasn’t hiding in the shadows. Now I was the blue-haired woman. Perla hated me and wanted me and feared me and needed me all at once.

That was power.

“She can cure me?” Perla asked.

“Yes,” I lied. The blue-haired woman was probably capable of curing Perla. But I doubted she had any intention of ever doing so.

“But in the meantime,” I said. I stepped into the Gray and stepped out of Perla’s shadow. Her skin was deep brown and flawless. I ran my hand over her shoulder, and the woman tightened and shivered. “I think I know how to help you.”

“You do?”

“Do you know what I do?” I asked.

Perla shook her head. I ran my fingertips down her arms. “I slide between matter.” My fingertips went down down down. Over the tight and flat tummy of this flawless but broken woman. “Right between those nerve endings that she numbed.” Right down the waxed and smooth area above her pussy. Perla’s body was tight with anticipation, and she gripped my forearms. Not to stop me, but to brace herself. “And into the Gray.”

I sent my hand — just my hand — into the Gray as it slid through Perla’s pussy.

My first real victim moaned as I entered her.

* * *

Synapse

“Link fingertips to nipples, and they’ll touch everything,” Soma said. “Not just themselves, but what if you want them to touch someone else. To hurt someone else?”

I watched as Tits touched the table and moaned as her whole body lit up with pleasure.

“Of course, what if I Linked fingertips to something better?” Soma asked. “What about fingertips to clit? What would someone do for you if the simplest obedience were reinforced with orgasm?” Soma licked her lips. “What if there was no other way for them to find that release?”

* * *

Eidolon

Perla pressed back against me. Her whole body went tight with pleasure as I found the spot Perla thought was taken away. She thought it was gone forever, but I found it.

And now she owed me.

Now she would do anything for me to have it again.

I had her soul in my hands.

If she thought she needed to rape me to have it, what would she do now for me?

First, I had to show her how good it could be.

How badly she wanted it.

Then I had to take it away.

* * *

Synapse

“Crack this vault,” Soma said. “And get pleasure. Every time you get one number right, you’ll cum. Get inside, and I’ll show how much pleasure the human body can feel. What’s the saying?” she said with a rueful smile. “Ah yes. I’ll turn it up to eleven.”

“What?” Tits asked as she writhed on the table. She as running her hands over the edge of it, grinding her hips into the air and fucking absolutely nothing as pleasure surged through her. She was breathless and covered in sweat.

“Do you understand, Koritsu?”

“I do,” I said. “That’s how you controlled Hauzer.”

“And Gretchen and Lin and Maggie and little old Tits right here soon. Human behavior is driven by desire and reinforced with pleasure. They’re all little addicts, and I just need them addicted to obeying me. It’s that simple.”

“Addicted to cracking vaults,” I said. It made perfect sense. She didn’t need to force anyone. She was a dam, an aqueduct, a sophisticated irrigation system of human desire. She just directed the flow and let the river do the rest.

“Taking hostages,” Soma added.

“Getting you money.”

“Power.”

“Resources.”

“Yes,” Soma said. “Or it can be as simple as making obedience simply the sweetest thing in the galaxy. Then you can have anything you want from them. But first,” Soma snapped her fingers, and Tits sat up, looking dazed and confused. “Make sure you are the only source of their pleasure.”

* * *

Eidolon

“No, please,” Perla whined. “Don’t stop. Don’t go.”

My hand was out of the Gray and out of Perla. “What do I get out of this?” I asked.

“I can,” Perla flipped around, “do whatever you want. Whatever you need.” I stared at her, unimpressed. “You need help finding the blue-haired woman? Gretchen? I can do that.”

I arched an eyebrow in disbelief. “How? You couldn’t even remember her.” I shook my head. “You’re useless to me.” I started to stand up, but Perla’s strong arms grabbed my shoulders and held me down on the floor.

“No!” The same desperation was in her eyes. “I can help. I can —”

“We both know I can step out of your hands,” I said. “You can’t keep me here.”

“Let me …” Perla looked around the apartment. She licked her lips, as she tried desperately to figure out what I wanted. She barely knew me. I was a stranger with a strange power, but she needed me. That was a new power for me, and it was intoxicating. It felt like the opposite of the Gray. Where stepping into shadows took all color, light, and meaning from life, this power made everything brighter. My body thrummed with blood and lust and vitality. I felt strong. Stronger than Bastille or Surya. Not just stronger, but better. Better than each member of Aurora Flight, and especially Io. She’d chased approval and popularity, but here it was, knocking on my door, looking for any way to please me.

Perla’s eyes locked on my jean jacket and white shirt. “I can serve you,” she said. “I know how.” She frantically tried to peel off my shirt. “Please. Let me. Let me.”

I stepped into the Gray and appeared on the other side of the room. Perla was crumpled on the floor, naked and pathetic looking. I loved it. All those muscles. All that beauty. All those brains. And yet she was bent and broken in front of me. She was nothing.

“Not like that,” I said. I curled a finger. “I want you to beg.” Perla looked at me, and though she understood that I was going to humiliate her, that I was going to fuck her on my terms, that I was going to dominate and break her, there was a look of relief that spread over her. I was going to give her what she needed, and that was all that mattered. She’d sink low if it meant she would get my phantom touch.

“And crawl,” I added.

Perla bit her lip and nodded.

* * *

Synapse

Tits had gone insane. She writhed on the table and ran her hand between her legs. She howled when she felt nothing there. I Pulled on the sensation. Every pleasure center in her body had gone numb and dead. Tits knew something was touching her pussy, but it brought no pleasure. It brought nothing at all.

“Please,” she begged. “Please please please.”

“And now I own them,” Soma said. She had stepped next to me and my hospital bed. We both watched in amazement as Tits howled at no one in particular. She wasn’t even begging us for relief, but rather some unknown and uncaring god.

“How do you do that?”

“A block is easy. Blocking everything is difficult, but I can teach you with practice.”

“Practice?”

“A few dozen numb humans, and I think you’ll be able to do it reliably. We’ll want you to do it quickly before you’re ready.”

“Ready for what?”

Soma put her head on my shoulder. It was bizarre and maternal all at once. Gretchen had been the only one to show me any intimacy since I arrived at the warehouse. Getting it from Soma felt wrong, but not because it was incorrect. It was like a shirt that was too large to fit, but it was my shirt. She understood my body, my powers, my past more than anyone else on the planet. She should have been my friend and mentor this entire time. Imagine all the good I could have done if I could have made villains numb with a press of my mind.

“You’ll have to be quick to Block someone if they want to attack you.”

I imagined bank robbers unable to make their fingers pull triggers. I’d have to be fast indeed.

“Not for them, Koritsu.” Soma sighed. “For your friends.”

“What?”

Soma shook her head. “For another time.” Soma pointed to Tits. “She’s ready.”

“Ready for what?”

“Whatever you want.”

“But I — I don’t —” I was thinking of my friends. I wasn’t going to do this to them. I thought of Kori and Eidolon. I’d never do something as terrible as this to them. Not in a million —

“You want it back?” Soma asked.

“Please,” Tits said. She had crumbled to the floor. Her mascara and eyeliner were running down her face as she cried. “Anything.”

Soma tapped my thigh. “Eat her out. You cum when she does.”

I looked to Soma, but she was ignoring me, focusing on our victim.

A deranged smile appeared on Tits’s face. She rushed across the room, but Soma held up a hand. “No. Not like that.” She pointed back to the table and Tits sulked back to it, looking confused.

Soma curled a finger. “Now this time, crawl.”