The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight Chapter 11: Monozygotic Telepathy

By Trixie Adara

Synapse

At first, I couldn’t name the feeling when I knew Soma had brought me twins. Repulsion? Fear? Thrill? Horror? Hunger? Yes. All at once. Because suddenly I wasn’t just a super trapped in a villain’s lair. I wasn’t just an alien learning the difference between human cattle and myself. I wasn’t just some lost child learning she was adopted the whole time.

I was a sister.

Aching to touch my sister.

Faith, my sexual awakening. Faith, my first crush and longing. I spent hours lurking in her lust as she realized she was a lesbian, and I realized how good it felt it be in those sapphic feelings. I didn’t realize I was gay, but I knew I loved feeling what Faith felt.

I knew I wanted to play with those feelings. I knew those feelings were wrong. That was the weight that had hung around my neck and over my heart for decades: what I wanted was wrong. And it didn’t take much psychological gymnastics to quickly turn that line of thinking into one unassailable fact: I am wrong.

Because who are we if not our desires?

So, I gave them just what the Bible ordered: one life of eternal servitude, sacrifice, and martyrdom. I was the good girl and stayed out of the bedroom. I may have invaded Kori’s fucking once in a while, but my virginity was intact. I stayed in school. I used my powers to help people. I didn’t even do violence. I calmed people down. I de-escalated. I figured that maybe if I pretended to be a good girl long enough, I would want what a good girl wanted. Then it wouldn’t be a charade anymore. I could be free.

But Soma had shown me the truth of it. She had unraveled the lie that choked the life out of the core of my being. I wasn’t wrong. They were wrong. An entire people — an entire species — was lost in their ways. Violence and manipulation and greed, yes. But control. Gross and disgusting control. The control that said I could never have Faith even if Faith was begging me for it. We would produce no heirs. Because someone decided we were nothing more than our manifest destiny to procreate. Fuck. Soma was right. We weren’t evolved. We were still apes hoping to fill the universe with little copies of ourselves. Following stupid rules to order ourselves and our descendants. Control. All control.

No one was allowed to break free.

No one was allowed to step outside the shadow of Mankind.

They wanted control but they couldn’t even control themselves.

No one knew better than me.

I felt how Faith burned. How she pushed through shame and gave into lust and hunger, how her fingers slid between her legs time after time no matter how badly she wanted to stop, no matter what she wanted or what she thought about her sin and lust. She was lost to herself. Out of control. And was Kori any better? A slave to her lust. But it wasn’t just lust. I felt the stinging sharpness of Eidolon’s rage. Of Io’s ego. Of Bastille’s loneliness. All of them. All of them were enslaved. No wonder they hungered for control. But they weren’t capable of it. They were stuck with their baser instincts, their simple bodies, their monkey minds.

But there was a way out.

It was right in front of me.

I could free them.

Me.

Only me.

Why?

Because I wasn’t human.

I felt it more deeply than ever. As Krystal drank and drank, destroying herself and her marriage, ruining years of therapy and rehabilitation. I should have been repulsed. I should have felt remorse at having orchestrated it. But I didn’t. Would humans care about apes mistreating another ape? Would we care if one monkey was addicted to her special treats from the zookeeper? No. Not if she kept doing her trick.

And Krystal was performing beautifully.

“That’s right,” Krystal said as her hands trembled. She carefully lifted another Old Fashioned to her lips, but the shaking of her hands made it spill over the edge of her glass and down her hands, dripping on Crystelle’s face. With her free hand, Krystal pulled her sister’s head against her pussy. “The client wants a show,” Krystal said. “Give her a show, cunt.”

Krystal made eye contact with me as she twisted her sister’s red hair in her free hand and pulled tight. Crystelle led out a little shriek that was quickly muffled by the slick folds of Krystal’s soaked pussy. The recovering alcoholic was easy to manipulate. It wasn’t difficult to make her want a drink, but lowering her resolve so that she gave in was tricky. After that, I simply heightened the effects of the alcohol on her system. I redirected her rage at herself to her sister, and one hot fucking sadist was born.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Krystal asked me before draining the rest of her drink. I’d had to reduce the effect of the booze on her system since she started. She was going to kill herself if she kept it up, but I didn’t want her to stop.

I was just getting started.

“Did you think about fucking your sister when you were younger?” I asked.

The question took her aback, and she didn’t answer. But it didn’t matter. I couldn’t pick up thoughts as well as Soma, but I felt the surface reactions. It wasn’t repulsion. It was shame.

“You always knew you were a lesbian,” I said.

Krystal didn’t answer again. The only sound in the room was the slurping of Crystelle eagerly eating her sister out. After noticing a crippling cocaine addiction in the girl’s brain, I easily rewired the pathways in Crystelle’s mind. Licking Krystal’s pussy hit the same pleasure centers as cocaine, and as simple as that, Crystelle was addicted to licking her twin’s pussy.

I almost did it without thinking.

Krystal glared at me with a budding rage. I appreciated that. Deep down she knew I was to blame for knocking her off the wagon. Which was good. It was going to be so much more fun to break someone with a brain between her ears instead of some bimbo like Crystelle or Gretchen.

“You hate me,” I said without inflection. I didn’t care if two random prostitutes hated me. I didn’t care if I ruined their lives either. After all, they were only practice.

Krystal said nothing but glared, but once again I increased the sensitivity of her pussy, and in a breath, she was moaning again while Crystelle did her work. I made the moans of her sister feel like vibrations rolling over Crystelle’s skin, rippling over her breasts and nipples. It was like she was hearing the moans with her tits. It encouraged her to work faster, to enjoy her sister’s pleasure, driving her deeper into my control and making her tongue work frantically, desperately.

Impressive, Soma thought at me.

I tried not to smirk at the thought while I was holding Krystal’s glare, though I loved the compliment. I didn’t hide my pleasure with Soma’s praise, and I’m sure my teacher picked it up. She picked everything up.

Teacher? Soma thought. That’s new.

I shrugged, both at Soma and Krystal’s glare. Are you going to send in my plaything? I thought back. “You remind me of me,” I said to Krystal.

She’s getting ready, came Soma’s thought just before Krystal said, “Of you?”

I rose from my seat and let the train of black lace pool around me. It was amazing how much fabric there was when it covered so little that mattered. Did I feel like Soma? No. But I imagined this must be a bit of what Kori felt like — the rich satisfaction that all eyes are on you and can’t look away. Or maybe this is what Surya felt to be the most powerful (human) woman on earth? But I was also wrapped in darkness like Eidolon. I was invulnerable like Bastille. I was calculating like Io.

I was a goddess in this fucking dress.

Krystal staggered back as I approached, and Crystelle was quick to push her sister into a chair. Krystal didn’t fight it. She spread her legs and let her eyes roll back as Crystelle went to work. She wasn’t going to cum, not yet. Not until I let her. I could create pleasure while shutting down orgasm. The same was true for Crystelle. So, though the ditzy twin was fingering herself relentlessly while she ate out her sister, she wasn’t going to cum without my permission. No one in this room would, even Gretchen when she got here. Even without my power over her.

“I always wanted to fuck my sister when I was little,” I said as I stepped closer to the twins. I loomed over both of them in my heels, and then immediately decided I didn’t want to be without heels again. Crystelle wrapped one hand around my bare calf, and I let her anchor herself to me. She felt warmth and love, comfort and serenity ripple through her from my touch. Her licking slowed down, but her moaning intensified.

“You …” Krystal tried to let her disgust show on her face, but Crystelle was pushing her close to the edge. Her body wanted to cum — needed to cum — but not now. Not yet. I needed her riled up for what was next.

“Yes,” I said. “How strange to have your sister be your sexual awakening. For so long, I thought it was the smut she was devouring while hidden away in her closet. I could feel it across the house and whenever she would enjoy herself, I would hijack the feeling. I would ride along in her body, and, in a way, I learned the power of a woman’s touch.” I smiled at the sweet memory. Soma had been right about everything, obviously, but I felt the sting of regret amidst the nostalgia. How different would my life had been if I knew what I was then? If I gave into my urges? If I was my full self?

That’s what —

Enough. I blocked out Soma’s intrusive thoughts. I don’t know how I did it. I imagined I would have to know how a brain from Neoros works, to know what neuron or part of the brain to shut down, to block one of her senses. Or maybe I’d need to know how to block something from being perceived. It didn’t matter. In a flash, her thoughts were gone. She could probably still sense everything going on in my body and brain, but I didn’t need her running commentary anymore.

I bent my knees and ran my hand through Crystelle’s hair. I was aware that I was a breath away from Krystal’s pussy now. Everything I’d done with women had either been being serviced or riding the physical sensations in the body. How strange to think that my fingers had never touched a pussy but my own. Everything else was entirely cerebral.

“I think it must be natural when the sisters are close in age,” I said. “My sister Faith was not even a full year older than me. I was adopted, but that meant we were practically Irish twins.”

Images of my childhood flashed through me. Of Faith getting her first training bra and running into my room to show it off. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I didn’t know what it meant. I thought I was afraid of puberty, of a growing and changing body. But it wasn’t that. It was Faith. It was the pure joy she expressed in her body and her sensual delight in what it meant. Or when I first found one of Faith’s smutty books in her closet. I took it back to my room to read in secret, but when I came to the words ‘dripping cunt,’ I froze. I read it over and over again until I had to put the book down. I wanted to put it back in Faith’s room, but I had to wait until she was gone while I was home. Meanwhile, for days, I felt the book’s presence in the room. Not just the book, but the words: ‘dripping cunt.’ It glowed red hot in my mind, filling the room with its power. For years I thought it disgusted me. But that wasn’t it. It woke me up. It was someone’s ‘dripping cunt.’ I wanted to know what it felt like to have my cunt drip, to make someone else’s cunt drip, to taste it.

Mmmm. To taste it.

I’d come all this way, and I still hadn’t tasted my first dripping cunt.

“Sisters are an extension of us,” I said. But my mind was elsewhere. I wanted to know where Gretchen was and what was taking her so long. I half wanted Crystelle to move aside so that I could taste Krystal. But first I wanted to make Krystal beg for it. Not just Krystal. In a flash, I thought of Kori begging for it the way she begged men to fuck her harder. Or what about hearing Io beg for it? She didn’t beg for anything. How sweet would it be to hear her haughty and condescending voice beg for me to lick her dripping cunt?

Dripping cunt.

“Similar genes,” I said, trying to remember where I was going with this. “And when puberty comes, our first thought is to fuck ourselves. Is it so strange to think of fucking someone so similar to us?”

As I spoke, the words had their effect. Krystal sank back into the chair, thrusting her pussy forward, and Crystelle worked faster. Their desperation was close to turning to anger. They couldn’t cum. As prostitutes, they rarely cared for cumming with a client. But now they ached for it. Soon they would want it more than air, more than life itself. I didn’t need them that desperate. I just wanted them to need orgasm more than the need to be decent. More than the need to be human.

“Is it that much of a stretch to wonder what would happen if our sister caught us masturbating? What if she joined us? What if we never needed to date? No one gets us like our sister.”

The words had a hypnotic effect on me too. What if Faith caught me masturbating? Would she have fucked me? Maybe not back then. But now she would. Now she’d barely have a choice. I could increase her arousal to the point of insanity. I could haunt her dreams. I could ride her body and ruin her for anyone else. Only my touch would bring her pleasure and satisfaction. I could block out all voices but my own. I could be her entire universe. Her goddess. Yes, then she would fuck me.

Then they would all fuck me.

“Plus, with a twin,” I said. “It’s like you’re still fucking yourself. Don’t you feel it, Krystal? You’re licking your own pussy now. Haven’t you always wanted to do that? And she just needed a little cocaine to get her going. You can find her cocaine. Sprinkle it on your pussy. She’ll be lost in you. Addicted to you.”

Krystal reached out and grabbed Crystelle’s hair. She balled it into a tight fist and pulled her sister closer, harder. I didn’t prompt the anger or the lust. I set the scene, but they were following the script all on their own. A sense of lust surged through me. No. Not lust. Something I’d never felt before. Was this what Soma felt all the time? When you can cut the strings and the puppets still put on the show? The little porcelain dolls still play out their dance when the music stops.

Holy fuck this felt better than cumming.

“And now you know, Crystelle. We both know how badly you want to fuck your sister. You like when she’s fun. When she’s not so uptight and bitchy. When she’s not complaining about her whining wife and kid. When she’s loose and free like you. That’s when it’s like fucking yourself, isn’t it? When she lets go and plays along as the ditzy bimbo like you? Now you know what to do. She just needs a little drink. Just one and then she’ll do the rest. You can do that, can’t you? Of course, you can. Of course, you can.”

Crystelle let go of my calf and let her other hand slither out of her soaked pussy. Her hands roamed up and played with Krystal’s tits. The two stopped playing at lovers because of the craving and need I’d written into them and became lovers. It was simple. I could sense the oxytocin mingling with the dopamine in their brains. Not just pleasure but love. Love. I had done it as simple as that. To think I’d ruined both of their lives, and they loved each other for it. Hell, they’d love me for it.

Not just love.

Worship.

I moaned and staggered back from the twins. That new sense was still rolling through me. Not lust. Something new. Whatever Soma must feel when she made Hauzer, Gretchen, or Elizabeth Sanders her little bitches. She didn’t just make them slaves. She made them adoring servants. They worshiped her because she was the source of all pleasure. She could make their lives a living hell or heaven on earth. All she had to do was rewrite their brains and debauchery could be a delight, obedience could be pleasure, and etiquette could be pain.

And I had that power in me.

But these were just prostitutes. Addicts. While I loved setting the scene and watching them fall into my traps, they were nothing. What if I could make Bastille beg for me to own her? What if I could make Surya my own personal sun? She wouldn’t be a goddess anymore like all the papers called her. She would be my little nightlight, my lamp. Yes. She wouldn’t need her powers for anything more than lighting my house, my palace. And each time she did it, she would be filled with pleasure. Overwhelming pleasure. One of the most powerful humans on the planet would be mine.

Because at the end of the day she was merely human.

I was something else entirely.

But I needed to practice. I needed a challenge. And as the door opened and Gretchen stepped into our orgy, I knew exactly where and how I would start. I still couldn’t sense a single sensation, though she was clearly nervous by her body posture. But that was fine. I needed practice.

I had expected her to be wearing her typical skinny jeans and basic t-shirt with her white coat, but Soma had sent her in with a surprise. White heels, garters, white lace panties, and an adorable bralette. Gretchen’s curly strawberry-blonde hair was up in a stylish and intentionally loose bun, and her oversized round glasses made her face look smaller and rounder. She looked dainty and fragile, sexy, and appetizing. But her body posture didn’t match. She kept her arms crossed over her chest and kept shifting her weight back and forth from one foot to another.

“Um,” she bit her lip as she watched Krystal and Crystelle getting louder and closer to the orgasm, I would never allow them to have. Her eyes darted between the fucking red-headed twins and the floor. “You asked for me?”

“Gretchen, you look lovely,” I said. “Spin for me.”

It felt strange to not know what she was feeling or to get tiny glimpses of what she was thinking. It felt like a limb of mine had been amputated. The twins radiated with lust, shame, drunkenness, and a deep rage burning in Krystal. But Gretchen was a void, an absence. Was she aroused? Interested? Terrified? Was her pussy soaked — her cunt dripping?

But whatever she was feeling, she obeyed and spun around for me like a good girl. She didn’t have the world’s most amazing body. Her frame was slight, and her breasts and ass were small. Cute. Perky. But small. It made her come across younger than she really was and reminded me of Eidolon. In fact, even the void rippling off her reminded me of Eidolon. Did she feel like a rejected and lonely watcher, forced to sit in shadows and be ignored, to be taken for granted? Maybe. Maybe I could use that and —

I laughed when I saw the tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back. It was Soma’s name.

“Was that your idea or hers?”

Gretchen blushed and pretended to adjust her glasses to hide her face. “Mine.”

“Adorable,” I said. “May I have another drink?” I asked.

“Uh, what?” Gretchen took a step back. Her eyes darted to the slurping sound coming from between Krystal’s legs. The two red heads were goddesses compared to her. Besides the obviously delightful fucking they were involved with, they had the bodies of lingerie models. Lines in the right places over their stomachs, arms, cheeks, and calves. But the rest was all plump curves. If the four of us went out on the town, no one would be looking at Gretchen and I over the twins, even in our alluring and erotic outfits.

“I’d like another drink, ma’am,” I said, pointing to the bar. “Is that okay?”

“Sure.” Gretchen turned back at the door she entered, as though she was going to find Soma there to tell her what to do. No such luck. “I mean, um. Whatever you want.”

“Thanks, boss,” I said. I turned back to Krystal. The call girl was sitting up, her eyes open despite her sister’s careful ministrations. She looked confused and interested, as though she noticed Gretchen for the first time. “Should I ask her for something for you, love?”

“Who … is …. Mnnn.” Krystal’s eyes rolled back as Crystelle’s tongue carefully swirled over her clit again and again. “Who is … she?”

“Gretchen?” I asked. “She was the one that set this up.”

“What about the … the …”

“The other blue-haired woman?” The poor thing needed help finishing sentences. I hoped to be licked so thoroughly soon. Idly, I wondered if I could make my own pussy feel as incredible as I’d made Krystal’s feel. Each fold of her vulva and labia had the sensitivity of ten clits, and when Crystelle’s swirled her tongue over Krystal’s clit, I imagined it felt like having the universe thrumming between your legs.

“Mhmmm,” Krystal’s voice cracked, and she bit her lip to keep herself from shrieking. Out of boredom, I fed the desire to yell. “Fuck. Yes. Yes. Fuck.” Krystal grabbed Crystelle’s hair with both hands. “Right there,” she said, pulling tight. “Don’t fucking move. Right … there. There. There. There!” With barely a thought, I reached out to the minds around our hotel room and dampened their sense of hearing. I wanted Krystal to get louder before I was done ruining her life.

“The blue-haired woman is my sister,” I lied. “My first love.” I sat down on the arm of the chair Krystal was sprawled in. As simply as running my hand through a pool of water, I ran my fingertips over her sweaty and bare chest, idly teasing her nipples as though I was bored. “But Gretchen set up the room. The drinks. She called you. She’ll pay you. She has all the toys. She runs the show.”

Gretchen’s eyes widened as she approached with my drink. I held it but didn’t drink it. Meanwhile, Gretchen was nervously downing her own drink. I would have ordered her to stop, but I didn’t want to ruin the illusion I was weaving. Had I access to her senses, I would have numbed them to keep the alcohol from impairing her. But this whole activity was about adapting and overcoming. I could do that.

“In fact,” I said as my arm swung back and forth over the tangled mess of the twin’s flesh. I quickly lowered the sensitivity of Krystal and increased her powers of hearing. I needed her to pay attention to me. And it was easier to do that than to slow Crystelle down. The poor dumb twin was a bitch in heat now. “I think she’s going to have to call your wife, Krystal, to pick you up. Neither of you are in any shape to drive.”

“What?” Krystal sat up in her seat, looking awake and alert for the first time in half an hour.

“Our time’s almost up. Isn’t that right, boss?” I looked meaningfully at Gretchen and took a careful sip of my drink to hide my smirk.

“Um. Well…” Gretchen looked around for a place to put her empty glass down. “We could always book them for more time.”

“If you think that’s wise,” I said. “Though I can sense them both getting dangerously close to either alcohol poisoning or collapsing from exhaustion.” It was true. I’d sensed Crystelle push through several cramps in her jaw and tongue. If I kept Krystal this sensitive, she’d pass out eventually. Already her body thought she was trying to run a marathon with a belly full of alcohol. They both needed gallons of water, but even that wouldn’t keep Krystal from potentially needing her stomach pumped.

“Oh, um.” Gretchen walked back to her computer. I watched her relax as she found a problem that could be solved with research.

“You have Gwen’s number, right?” I asked. “In case of an emergency?”

“Of course,” Gretchen said.

“Fuck.” Krystal pushed Crystelle off her and stood up. She wobbled, but I extended an arm and caught her. I helped her system find its balance and equilibrium while doing my best to calm her stomach. I didn’t often use my powers for medical purposes. It was dangerous. The human body needed each sense to tell the brain what it needed. Krystal’s system was begging for her to sit down, and I was overriding it.

Krystal stumbled towards Gretchen while Crystelle whined and whimpered on the floor, missing the pussy that filled her with the high of cocaine. I made her sleepy to keep her still. I didn’t need her for the scene yet.

“Don’t do that,” Krystal said. “Don’t call her.”

Gretchen looked at me, so I pretended to help Crystelle. “I’m sorry, but Synapse is right. You’re in no shape to stay here. You need to get home. Or to a hospital. Let me look at your vitals.”

“Are you a doctor?” Krystal said.

“I used to be, but —”

“Then you can look at me!” Krystal grabbed Gretchen’s arm and pulled her away from her shield of computers. “Here, you can strap me to the table or whatever.”

“I don’t have the necessary tools to —”

I cranked Krystal’s rage all the way up. All I had to do was build on the fear of Gwen finding out that Krystal had relapsed, that her life was ruined, that her bride and child would leave her. Then I had to direct it at Gretchen. This wasn’t Krystal’s mistake. It was Gretchen’s game. Gretchen’s trap. Krystal didn’t need to be mad at herself. She needed to be mad at the bitch that made this all happen.

“Bullshit!” Krystal snapped. “I saw you with a syringe and some other shit. I know you have something and —” Krystal turned to me. “You can help her! Can’t you sense things and —”

“Not like that,” Gretchen said. “She can’t tell me how much alcohol is in your stomach.”

“A lot,” Crystelle said from the floor. I made that the funniest thought she’d ever had. She chuckled to herself, but she was clearly stoned out of her mind. The giggle built until she was hysterically laughing.

More fuel for Krystal’s fire.

“Shut up,” Krystal said, letting go of Gretchen’s arm as the whole room turned their attention to Crystelle’s manic laughter.

“I’m sorry,” Crystelle said, though her laughter was still building. “She’s got half the bar in her stomach, if that helps, boss. Half of whatever you stocked.”

Krystal crossed the room in a flash to her sister. “Only because you made me do it, you cunt!” Krystal struggled to pick Crystelle up. She was drunk, and Crystelle couldn’t stand on her own. With a roar, she picked her sister up by the hair. Crystelle finally stopped laughing and cried out in pain, but both women were silent when Krystal slapped her sister. It cracked Crystelle’s head to the side, busting her lip and freeing a thin line of blood. Crystelle fell backwards onto the chair previously occupied by Krystal, and the whole room stood in shocked horror at the sudden violence.

Well, not me.

I had work to do.

Yes, I had to stoke the flames of Krystal’s rage. But it didn’t take much. She was already out of control. She was scared. She was dangerous. Siblings don’t over consider violence to each other. But I had to do more than that.

First was Crystelle. The timing had to be perfect. She was stunned and almost instantly sobered by the slap, but I didn’t want her to focus on that.

And I didn’t want Krystal focusing on the rage either.

I wanted them to focus on the pain.

Krystal giving it.

Crystelle getting it.

And the orgasm I had denied them for over thirty minutes of mind-blowing edging.

I released the dam, and both women crumpled into themselves as the orgasm rippled through them. And I’ll admit, I was buzzed enough to hijack both of them. My knees softened, and I gripped the arm of the chair holding Crystelle as two of the most powerful orgasms I’d ever felt rippled through me. I had to taper it, to soften it for myself. Soma was right, it could break me to dive too deep into this pleasure.

And if it could break someone as powerful as me, imagine what it could do to two drunk humans.

I linked them together, and then they both shared the orgasm. Krystal felt Crystelle’s orgasm along with her own. Crystelle felt her orgasm along with Krystal’s. Krystal felt Crystelle feeling her orgasm. The feedback loop was complete, and the two women collapsed, shaking as the pleasure shook them. For a moment, their nervous systems shut down to keep the body from frying itself with pleasure.

I severed all connection with them, unable to bear it. I staggered away and towards Gretchen, stumbling as some of my drink sloshed and spilled to the hotel room floor.

“Fuck,” I said as a migraine built behind my eyes. I hadn’t heeded Soma’s warning enough. I couldn’t believe how much more I still had to learn. I had never linked two other people together, and I thought that was a perfectly clever trick, but I needed to make sure I wasn’t part of the circuit before closing it.

“Are you okay?” Gretchen said as she came to my side. She stumbled over her heels, cussed, and kicked them off. “I hate those things,” she muttered to herself before reaching me.

“I’m fine. A migraine,” I said. “Pushed myself a bit too far.”

Gretchen stood in front of me, looking into my eyes and trying to perform some type of examination while in her slutty and expensive lingerie. I almost laughed at the image, but her concern was real and there was something indescribably beautiful about her. No. Not beautiful. Yummy. It was the part in her lips. The big eyes and soft and delicate body. She wanted to be a snack. And after riding the aftershock of the twins’ orgasm, I realized how hungry I was.

“Let me get my supplies,” Gretchen said. “I can do a quick examination and —”

I kissed her.

I had never kissed a woman before. Had I summoned them to lick my pussy? Yes. Had I arranged their neurons to feel like licking my nipples was the same as licking their own clits? Of course. But I had never had the — would we call it bravery? — to kiss a woman. Until today, I had never had the freedom from the restraints to put my hand against her cheek or to wrap the other hand around the back of her neck. And how could I kiss anyone I controlled? How could something so intimate be taken? Be forced?

No. It had to be like this. With someone like Gretchen who had cared for me and laughed with me. Someone who lusted over me, yes. But not someone that wanted to fuck me. Someone that wanted to care for me. Or at least I assumed as much. Because what I really needed was someone I couldn’t feel. Someone where I couldn’t know beyond a shadow of a doubt what they were feeling or thinking. For me to want them — to truly want them — there had to be the lingering question before the kiss. Did she want it too? Would she reciprocate? Did she ache for this as badly as I did?

Gretchen answered with a resounding yes.

She pushed into my kiss and fed off it. And I couldn’t hijack the feeling. She was a mystery to me — a whole universe I could only explore by reading her body. She kissed me, and suddenly it didn’t matter if Soma was watching. My training. Her game. The traps and the twins. The doom waiting for both of us if I didn’t figure out a way to conquer my mistress. The darkness looming over the world if I gave into what my body wanted. None of that mattered. All that mattered is that I wanted to kiss her, so I took it. She wanted me to kiss her, so she received it. It was beautiful and lovely amongst a time of such twisted and corrupted pleasure.

It was a shame I had to ruin it.

I broke the kiss and stepped back. “Thank you, Mistress,” I said. I bit my lip and looked away shyly. I increased the sensitivity of Krystal and Crystelle’s hearing to get their attention. They both looked my way. “Thank you for the permission,” I said, louder this time. I bowed my head and stepped back as though nervous. “I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time.”

I couldn’t tell if Gretchen was more confused by the kiss or my strange comments, but it didn’t matter. She lifted her trembling fingertips to her moist lips like a question mark. “Um … yeah,” she said. “Me too.”

I turned to the twins. Crystelle looked strung out and close to passing out. I spiked her adrenaline. We were almost done; she only needed a little boost. But Krystal didn’t need any help. Her rage was still burning hot, and her focus was locked on Gretchen. “Do you two want to give her a kiss as a way of saying thank you?”

“Her?” Krystal practically spat.

“Yes.” I glided around and behind Gretchen, putting my hands on her shoulders. “Without her, you would have never experienced that incredible orgasm.”

I sprinkled in a dash of jealousy. Resentment. Ownership. Pride. “I didn’t need her for that,” Krystal said. She bent down and ran her hands over her twin sister possessively. “I have all that I need right here.”

Crystelle closed her eyes and moaned softly. I increased the sensitivity of her skin wherever Krystal roamed. I was getting too tired to do her whole body. I made a note to build my stamina before trying to conquer the world.

“But she showed you the way,” I said.

“What way is that?” Krystal asked. “A tongue is a tongue is a tongue is a tongue.”

I smirked. “We both know that’s not true.”

Gretchen said nothing as I stood behind her. Her breathing was ragged, but she didn’t squirm out of my touch. She didn’t go cold, but she went still. I wanted to lick her neck. To bite her ear. To run my hands down and rip the delicate lace of her white bralette. But not yet. All in good time. Besides, Soma had taught me one valuable lesson: I should never get my hands dirty when I can get someone else filthy.

“Then what? Incest? That was the magic ingredient she introduced me to?” Krystal scoffed. “I fucked this moron plenty of times.”

“And nothing has made you cum like that,” I said. “Has it?”

Krystal hesitated. The haughty arrogance faded from her face, but I didn’t let her confusion cool her rage. I couldn’t plant the thought in her mind. I had to let her come to it all on her own. I had rewritten her body, figuring out the patterns while Crystelle ate her out. Crystelle was an addict to cocaine, her sister’s pussy, and now pain. And Krystal? Well, she had simply become the perfect supplier for her bimbo sister.

Krystal’s hand froze on her sister’s collarbone. As it clicked, I felt that familiar surge of satisfaction flood my body. Like lust and pride. Like serenity and the adrenaline of skydiving. Like worshiping the divine and lovely self-care.

I’d done it.

Krystal brought her fingertips to Crystelle’s nipple, and I focused all my attention on increasing the sensitivity to both of them. For Crystelle, her sister twisting her nipple would practically bring her to immediate orgasm. For Krystal, the sound of her sister’s shriek of pain would make her weak in the knees and hungry between her legs.

I had learned the pathways with Lin, Maggie, and a dozen other subs and dommes Soma had brought in for my lessons. I knew all the spots where pain and pleasure overlapped, where hurting felt a lot like making your lover cum. I don’t know if I could break someone of Bastille’s power, but I could make a sadist and a masochist with enough time. I just had to get faster; had to get stronger.

As the realization clicked for the sisters, Gretchen and I became afterthoughts to the twins. Crystelle whipped around and kissed her sister. But Krystal didn’t have time for it. She found a new hunger in her body, and she needed to satiate her twisted appetite. She pulled her sister’s hair back, and Crystelle cried out in pain and pleasure. Krystal licked the length of Crystelle’s neck before she started to bite it. She started slow and soft, but Crystelle begged for more. For harder. For it to hurt.

Krystal was too happy to oblige.

“See what I can do?” I whispered in Gretchen’s ear. The nerdy strawberry blonde tried to step back, but she pressed her body against mine. One of my hands quickly moved from her shoulder and wrapped around her bare stomach. I pulled her tight, and the moan that escaped her delicate throat was soft.

I wanted to crush it.

“I know Soma can do the same. We’ve both played before,” I said. “But Soma is going to leave this planet soon, and I will rule it. How many times do you think I’ll have to replay this scene? How many new ways will I have to find to break people? To corrupt them? To encourage them to corrupt each other?” I kissed her ear and let my tongue linger, drawing small circles over her lobe. She shivered in my arms.

“Would you like to be by my side when I make the whole world fuck itself?”

Gretchen didn’t hesitate. She nodded and grabbed my hand on her stomach. She tried to draw it down to her panties, but I resisted.

“Oh, not yet, love.” With my free hand, I peeled away one of the straps of her bralette and kissed the bare skin it previously covered. She moaned again, but still not loud enough for the twins to hear. “You wouldn’t want them to think you were in charge here. You have no idea what Krystal would do to you if she thought you were to blame for her relapse.”

“Like …” Gretchen stopped as Crystelle’s shrieks filled the room. I couldn’t dull the hearing of the other hotel guests, and I didn’t care anymore. Security could rush in here, and I’d see how quickly I could claim them if I needed to. I had to concentrate. I was close. So close.

“Like that,” I said. Krystal had flipped Crystelle over her lap. She was spanking her, striking the same bright red spot over and over, turning it as red as their hair. Crystelle flailed and shrieked, but she didn’t try to get away. Each time her ass was struck, she lifted it higher, offering it to her twin, to her mistress.

“Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck, yes.” Crystelle tried to get a hand between her legs, but Krystal was quick.

“I cum before you, bitch. Always.” Krystal brought Crystelle’s hand to her own pussy, and then one submissive twin was fingering her sadistic sister.

“Maybe like that,” I said to Gretchen. “Maybe she’ll smack you so hard you’ll cum like she did to Crystelle. Would you like that?”

“I … I …”

“It’s okay. Soma and I both know what a submissive whore you are.”

Gretchen nodded and pressed her ass against me. She started to slowly grind against me, and her pull for my hand to go between her legs strengthened. She needed it. Wanted it. God, humans made it so easy sometimes.

“The real question,” I said. “Whose bitch are you? Will you belong to Soma? To me?” I nibbled her neck and Gretchen’s knees softened as she melted into me. “Or Krystal?” She pressed her ass against me and finally got my hand between her legs. I wasn’t fighting her anymore. She used my fingers to touch her clit, but my hand was limp.

“Please,” she whined. “Please touch me.”

“Maybe I’ll give you to Aurora Flight when I turn them like Krystal?” I said. “How would you like to serve five sadistic supers at once?”

“Mmmm…”

“Please, please,” Crystelle shrieked. “Please, it hurts. It hurts!”

Krystal yanked on her sister’s hair again. “Do you want me to stop?”

“Noooo,” Crystelle moaned. “Don’t stop. Please, please, please. It hurts so good.”

Gretchen was soaked. Her skin was hot. She worked my limp fingers furiously against her clit. I would stop her orgasm if I could, but it didn’t matter. I had her either way. I could feel it in her body. She sensed the inevitability of my rule, and for the first time since my capture, so did I.

“Do you want to play with my puppets?” I asked.

“Please …” Gretchen said. “Please, Mistress.”

“But you’re going to be my bitch, aren’t you?”

Gretchen nodded.

“Say it.”

“I’ll be your bitch, Mistress.”

“Good girl,” I said. “Now don’t do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I want it.”

I smirked as I pulled my hands away and pushed her towards the twins. “Krystal, dear,” I said. The sadistic twin stopped spanking her sister and looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed over as Crystelle was furiously fingering her. I dulled the pleasure from the touch. Krystal could only cum by hurting people now.

“She called Gwen,” I said. “Sent her a video of the whole session.”

Krystal’s face went white. “You what?”

Gretchen spun and stared at me. “What did you …”

But Krystal grabbed her hair and undid her beautiful bun before she could get her words out. Crystelle had been tossed to the floor, but she was already on her feet, ready to help her mistress punish the delicate bitch that had ruined their lives.

And me? I was tired and finally moved to the lovely bed in the penthouse. It was hard to believe we hadn’t used it yet.

Krystal was about to spank Gretchen when I said, “Would you like some help?”

She spanked Gretchen once and said through gritted teeth, “I don’t need any goddamn help.”

“How about some toys?” I said.

Krystal froze mid-strike. There was rage in her face, but it felt much better surging through her body. It was pure. Here was the chance to get revenge. She knew her life was ruined. She knew her marriage was over. But she could get revenge. And she could get off while she did it.

“Toys?” Krystal asked.

“Um ... yes,” Gretchen said. “I have —”

Krystal smacked her hard. “Shut the fuck up, bitch.”

I wished I could know if Gretchen liked it. If she was aroused from the blow like Crystelle was. But all I had was the flush of red and the smirk on Gretchen’s lips. It would have to be enough.

“I’ll find them,” Crystelle said. They would find all sorts of delights hidden away. Floggers. Rope. Clamps. Gags. Strap-ons. Krystal would need to learn exactly how many different ways there were to hurt a person. That was how many different ways she could cum now.

And Gretchen would need to learn not to trust so easily.

And who she should truly fear.

I lifted my immaculate skirt up around me and sat up on the bed, watching the porn I had written for myself while I began to touch myself. I may one day have a harem of sluts to service me, but somehow, I doubted it. I could do it better myself. Besides, it wasn’t the touch that got me off. It was the mind games of it all.

I guess it came naturally to me in the end.

I think you’re ready to break free, Soma thought at me while I drew lazy circles over my clit, drawing out my orgasm. There was no reason to rush. The twins would leave, but then they’d be back. They would need my orchestrations forever.

No, I thought back. One more stop. Then I’m ready to see what I can do to Aurora Flight. That is what you’re preparing me for, isn’t it?

I’m preparing you for so much more than five women.

Them first. I arched my back and moaned, picking up my pace against my wishes. Visions danced through my mind. Dark. Delightful. Erotic. Irresistible. I want to break them first.