The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Jorge Garcia

-What a damned day!—John (the Criminal) says- I will kill the damned principal!.

-The damned day outside isn’t fault of the principal Vernon-Brian (the Grind) answers.

-No, he thought today will be a sunny summer february saturday morning in Chicago, grind of shit. It’s snowing a lot outside and right here the heating doesn’t work properly.

-Please, would you stop arguing anymore. It doesn’t improve our situation, please, don’t worsen it-Claire (the Princess) says.

-And what is our situation, your highness? It’s a fuckin’ saturday morning and here we are the five of us in our high-school. Finally, I’ve got better things to do than being here with such clowns. A grind trying to defend the fuckin’ principal and a princess trying to improve “our” situation. It sucks. At least the two other clowns are silent.

-Your father is a clown!—Andrew (the Athlete, star of the high-school fighting-team)shouts. Allison (the Irresponsible) laughs.

-Yeah, and my mother is a slut. You’ll swallow your tongue if you talk about my fuckin’ parents. What is she laughing about?—he answers pointing Allison out.

They are in the high-school library, each one sitting on a different table, the grind studying, the princess making her up, the athlete playing with a pencil, the criminal smoking grass and the irresponsible keeping on laughing nobody knows why when the principal Vernon gets into the library.

-Hi, my pupils. John, give me your cigarette.

-Why don’t you buy a packet?

-You know what I mean, I don’t want drugs in my high-school.

-And I don’t want to go to your high-school on saturdays. Allison laughs once again.

-You, homeless, be quite. You all here just to learn who you are. I promise you will learn a lot. I want you all to write a little redaction; who I am and how the other think I am. I’ll be right here in my office so don’t disturb.

He leaves the library and John smokes another grass cigarette.

-Who I am? He wants to know who I am? I’m his worst nightmare, he will repent of it!

-Less talk and more act, John-Andrew says-I hate him too, I’ve got better things to do today.

While in the principal office the principal looks what is happening in the library. He had settled a complete close-circuit of TV, four cameras and a lot of microphones everywhere. He has a complete TV studio in his office and he’s been preparing this morning for a long time, since he discovered how to hypnotize more than two people at the same time. He tested his method last week with his secretary and the porter. She was a middle-thirties ultra catholic woman and the porter was in his fifty and had less sex-appeal than a black beetle. Under hypnosis he ass-fucked her and lately she ass-fucked him (with a special strap-on dildo).

The principal enjoyed it to much and he wanted to teach some of his pupils a good lesson.

And his method lies in music, in a very special song.

He talks to a machine that codifies it and mixes it with the song “Don’t you (forget about me)” from Simple Minds.

He switches the machine on and the music begins.

In the library the first notes of the song begin to sound (powerful loudspeakers) and the students get astonished.

The principal knows that in a few minutes they will be under his total control.

He influences them to feel heat (he had just switched off the heating), he wants to know if they obey right now.

Don’t you come see about me?
I’ll be alone, dancing you know it baby.
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love’s strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on.
Slow change may pull us apart
when the light gets into your heart, baby.

-What a strange feeling!—the criminal says putting his leather jacket off.

The five of them take off some of their clothes slowly, trying to fight against the suffocating heat, they can’t feel that te temperature into the library is next to zero centigrade degrees.

The principal doesn’t want them to get undressed so early. He influences them within the music to feel fine, not feeling the cold weather. He knows for certain that his method works properly and orders them to speak truly, no inhibitions, about sex. He wants to know everything about his so special pupils.

-Oh princess, you make me feel real horny-says John.

-I think so-Brian says.

-I want to know how big is your penis, John-Claire says no paying attention on Brian.

-It’s big enough to lift you to heaven.

-It’s not what I heard-Andrew says.

-What do you say, bag of silly muscles? I will break your neck.

-What do you hide underneath these black clothes?—Brian asks Allison.

-A body you can’t imagine, book warm. Two lovely breasts crowned with a couple of dark nipples real delightful. I can feel you understand it, what a bulge in your trousers. Imagine my lovely slit, so tight, so wet, waiting you grind, you athlete or you criminal, and why not, your snob tongue princess.

-I’m not lesbian-Claire says.

-Are you still virgin?—John asks-Or are you just a teaser?

-I may confess I still virgin. Once I made a blowjob but I didn’t like it. Maybe I’m a teaser. Are you virgin, Brian?

-Not exactly, two months ago I made love with a whore. It’s not a experience to remember. I like masturbation very much.

-So I like it-Claire adds.

-And what about you, queer athlete?

-I’m not virgin, for instance I fucked a cheerleader yesterday. I think I’m a great lover but once I was sodomized; it was during my first competition, one of the veterans got closed with me in the showers and then he fucked my ass-hole. Just like Brian said it’s not a experience to remember.

-I like being ass-fucked-Allison says. There’s nothing like being double penetrated and with a cock deep in your throat. Then you are the worst of the bitches and your orgasms are fabulous. Each night, when I’m alone, I play with my vibrators. I enjoy them very much. So often I desire having a cock just to ass-fuck how many chicks as possible. John, you’re the only one we didn’t hear.

-And you asks me, Allison? Don’t you remember the greatest times we spent together and how you like being ass-fucked when you were tied? I love fucking tied chicks, it’s not so easy to find fools like Allison but with some grass you can get what you want. Allison, you never uses lipstick, don’t you?

-No, I don’t like lipsticks at all. Maybe I’m a vicious but not a teaser.

The principal gets real satisfied with all the confessions (they seemed completely true).

Don’t you forget about me
don’t don’t don’t don’t
Don’t you forget about me
Will you stand above me
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down

-I wonder what could be hidden behind this door-Andrew says looking at a sign of not to cross.

-There’s just one way to discover it, and it’s not writing a stupid redaction-says John.

-Let’s go-the five of them want to know what is hidden.

-The door is locked-Claire says fighting against the safety lock.

-Let me try-Andrew suggests and rams against the door, opening it.

-Wow! It’s full of sexual items!—Allison says.

Then within the music, the principal gives them the desired order-let’s begin with the orgy.

Allison begins to rummage in the toys, she wants to know exactly what is there.

Also Claire and Brian are so astonished with that kind of tools that they can’t react.

John and Andrew wink each other and then Andrew grasps Claire and leads her to the table in the library while John picks up some ropes.

They tie her to the table (wrists and ankles) and she can’t grumble although she wants to, a strange power inside her avoids her grunting. The ropes are so strain she can’t move a finger.

-Come here, grind. We want you to strip a princess, not a whore.

His hands tremble like possessed by a strange power while he unfastens roughly her shirt.

-What a lovely bra-John says-It has to be real expensive.

Brian also puts her skirt off. Through her silk panties her read hair pubis appears.

-You’re a really teaser. This pussy will soon receive its first cock. You grind, your work is not ended.

Brian, real nervous, unfastens her bra and gets surprised with Claire’s erected nipples, her lovely areoles and her also lovely breasts. His hands move to Claire’s panties and slowly, real slowly, puts them down and suddenly Brian that somebody had just taken his own trousers away and beneath his drawers he can’t hide a very respectable erection (bigger than the other expect).

-You feel real horny, don’t you?

-I’ve never felt like this before.

-You want to cherrypop that lovely teaser, don’t you?

He doesn’t answer; it’s so obvious he hasn’t to do.

-Why don’t we tease the teaser a little?—Andrew suggests and begins to look into Claire’s purse.

-Yeah, here it is-he says showing a passion red lipstick.

-You say you don’t like lipsticks-John says to Allison-I want to see your lips painted in passion red.

Andrew paints Claire’s labia with the lipstick. She moans and her clit gets erected and also receives the rub of the lipstick.

-The teaser is getting wet!—Andrew exclaims.

John and Brian (with his erection growin’ up) also repaint Claire’s cunt who reaches a real audible orgasm.

-It’s your time, Allison, we want you to paint your lips, you know where the painting is.

Without hesitation Allison begins to rub her lips against Claire’s labia while John unzips her trousers, lowers them and glides his index finger into Allison’s dry ass-hole. She moans with pleasure and her rubbing against Claire changes into a real pussy-eating.

Claire shakes when she reaches her second orgasm and tries in vain to get free of her bindings.

Allison reincorporates and her chin looks like a hyena’s one, completely red, also her tongue is painted in crimson.

-Princess, you should take a look on your cunt; your juices and the lipstick had became it into a mess, but don’t worry, we will clean it.

Andrew gets the first place, Brian the second and John the last one. Claire reaches at least another couple of pleasures.

The boys also get their chins completely red.

-She had enjoyed the show a lot, but she’s still virgin-Andrew says.

-But it’s not a trouble difficult to solve-John adds.

Allison appears completely naked and with a massive strap-on dildo-What about my cock?—she answers.

-It’s so colossal-Andrew says.

-Suck my cock, grind-Allison orders.

Without any hesitation Brian kneels and begins to suck the massive artificial penis while Allison rubs her slit with a 10 inches black dildo.

-Who will be the fortunate one to deflorate this virgin?—John asks.

-Why don’t we draw lots to decide who will be the lucky one?—Andrew suggests.

The principal makes his mind up real fast and inserts an idea into Allison’s mind.

-I’ve got a better idea-Brian keeps on blowjobing her while she talks with Brain and John. Claire can’t hear what are the talking about.

-OK!

-Fantastic.

Andrew gets into the forbidden room and he picks up a broom with a condom in his handle.

-Claire, have you ever seen “Born innocent”?—Allison asks.

-Yes.

-Do you remember Johnnie?

-Oh no! Don’t you...

Allison glides the broom handle into Claire’s wet cunt and the four of them (Allison, Brian, Andrew and John) shove and push the broom.

Claire screams and pleads them to stop. Vernon had decided that she will remember this moment but not her rapists or the place it happened. He also decided to double her feelings.

She could feel clearly how her cherry falls and she also feels a frightful disease inside her.

When her rapists pull the broom out it was bathed in blood.

Claire cries disconsolately and screams a lot.

-I can’t stand her moans, they’re getting me ill-Andrew says.

-I think I can solve it-and Allison gets into the forbidden room once again. She picks up a penis-gag.

-You said you don’t like blowjobing-she says to Claire-What do you think about it? Open your mouth.

Claire couldn’t resist anything else so she opens her mouth. Allison inserts the phallus into Claire’s mouth and buckles the strap behind her head real tight.

-Say hurricane-John grins.

Her gasps muffles through the gag while Allison secures a clamp to each nipple (they’re the ones with the small round jaws that tighten when they are pulled) and lately she stretches them all.

-Brian, it’s your time. Fuck her wild and remember it’s her first time- Allison decides who goes first.

Brian obeys and inserts his whole cock into Claire’s pussy and attacks her with a frenetic rhythm.

Allison keeps on playing with the dildo and suddenly glides it all into her wet cunt and then she secures it with a harness. She begins to cum and it seems never-ending.

John and Andrew kiss each other real passionately, caressing their cocks. Andrew, very surprisely, suggests John to ass-fuck him.

John astonished, accepts and looks for some vaseline he spreads in Andrew’s ass-hole.

The principal can’t stand jerking him off with such exciting scene he’s directing (and he will make a fantastic movie of it). Of course he also allows Andrew to remember this moment in the future and double his feelings.

Brian cums (Claire is cumming continuously, her cunt drips as a fountain) inside the princess’ vagina (the principal wants her to get pregnant).

-She’s all yours John. John’s cock gets replaced into Andrew’s ass-hole by Allison’s strap-on dildo.

Brian’s cock gets stiff real soon and he inserts it into Allison ass-hole, Allison gets sandwiched between Brian and Andrew.

John cums savagely and keeps on fucking Claire while his prick gets erected once again. He cums once again and replaces his cock with his whole hand, fist-fucking Claire.

When Brian gets ready to cum Allison stops fucking Andrew and begins to suck the cock that comes from her ass; Brian cums into her mouth and she swallows each and all milk drops.

Will you recognise me?
Call my name, or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
down, down, down.
Hey, hey, hey...
Ohh....
Don’t you try to pretend
It’s my feeling we’ll win in the end
I won’t harm you or touch your defenses
vanity and security
Don’t you forget about me
I’ll be alone dancing you know it, baby
Going to take you apart
I’ll put us back together at heart baby.

-Come here Andrew-John says while he keeps on fist-fucking Claire-It’s your time.

He fucks her real hard and suddenly John glides a finger into Andrew’s ass-hole.

-Keep on movin’ damned fighter.

He comes in a few seconds and proposes John to share the moist pussy of Claire.

With both cocks into her cunt she keeps on cumming without a rest.

When Andrew and John cum over Claire’s clamped breasts they encourage Allison to enjoy this cute cake.

-I don’t want to fuck her right now. I want to be fucked-and she unfastens her strap-on dildo and gets on her all fours holding her ass up.

The three guys fill her three hole (ass-hole, cunt and mouth) and fuck her together, carrying out her secret desire.

They cum almost at the same time and change their positions, another cum session and another change of positions

Allison feels real tired when it all ended and she notices that Claire still tied.

She unties her wrists and ankles and let Claire free. She almost can’t stand on her legs.

Andrew unbuckles the penis-gag and replaces it with his cock.

-You will love blowjobing when we’ll end with you.

He let her sucks his cock and suddenly he changes and uses her mouth as a cunt, with his prick reaching her throat.

John and Brian also get sucked by Claire and finally the three of them share her mouth with their cocks. They cum together into her throat.

The principal orders them all to pick up a butt-plug from the forbidden room and shove them up their arses. He wants them to wear them when they awake as if it was a part of their bodies.

With the plug into their ass-holes he orders them to get dressed (Allison with Claire’s panties and bra, and Claire with Allison’s) and he wakes them up.

They don’t remember anything (and don’t feel the plugs inside) but they are really tired and their cocks, mouths, ass-holes and pussies ache them a lot.

Maybe they don’t know who they are, but the principal knows it for sure, they’re his pets, and future XXX movie stars and he will join them when he wants to, and for sure it will be lots of times.

Don’t you forget about me
don’t don’t don’t
Don’t you forget about me
As you walk on by
will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on-call my name
Will you all my name?
I say:
La, la, la