The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandy’s Induction

Date: January 2005

Synopsis:

Brandy is mercilessly hypnotized and taken-over by a hypnotist. Will she ever be herself again?

This is a mind control story about submission, reconciliation, and tenacity.

2:55PM, Friday

Brandy stood there looking into his eyes, her will already gradually but undeniably being taken over by his as he started right in on an induction that sounded like it came right from Bela Lugosi. She opened her mouth to confront him or scream, but the effect from his eyes was so immediate and so overpowering, that all she could say was, “Wha . . . .?” and start to breath heavily.

“You can NOT scream, you can NOT react . . .just look into my eyes,” John began, as looking in his eyes was already the only thing she found she could do. He even raised one open hand toward her in gesture and then pointed back to his eyes. ”Look into my eyes, . . gaze into my eyes . . be in my eyes . . . . .feel how comforting and enthralling it feels to stare into them and get lost in them. You can already feel your body relaxing all over, from your feet up through your head. Relax, relax, your eyes are getting heavy and you’re beginning to feel sweet hypnotic sleep taking you over as you succumb to the thrall and fall under my spell.”

Her hands and arms, which had been so tightly holding the towel around her when he startled her in the girl’s shower just seconds before, now gradually relaxed their grip as she fell helplessly under his thrall. Soon she’d lost all control of her arms and they fell limp at her sides, the towel falling to the floor, exposing her slender, finely-curved, magnificent nude body. A less determined man might have removed his gaze from her eyes to feast on the wonderful sight now before him, which he’d waited so long to see, but John was resolute. He knew that by maintaining his gaze and continuing the hypnosis, he’d be able to scrutinize her beautiful nakedness all he wanted to in due time.

All she could do was stand there. Her arms were hanging limply at her sides showing how helpless and vulnerable she already was. Inside her mind, with what consciousness there was left, she faintly wanted to break the thrall of his gaze in her eyes and started breathing deeper as she made her faint effort, but the thrall from his eyes was to overpowering and couldn’t move or look away. All she could do was meet his gaze, be all too aware of being exposed and naked in front of him, that making her feel even weaker and more helpless. She felt her will leaving her as the warm, comfortable trance was overcoming her. Her face took on a look of total helplessness and he loved it.

“Your eyes are getting very, very heavy with hypnotic sleep,” he continued, even his soothing, monotonous voice adding to the thrall. “You feel your eyes closing, even though you’re fighting it with all your strength. The harder you fight the oncoming sleep, the more you give in to the sweet, comfortable feeling of being hypnotized. As you become more hypnotized, you love the feeling of it more and more. You’re falling under my spell and soon will be completely in my power, but you’re not afraid because the trance feels wonderful and warm and you even desire it. Your anxiety about being naked in front of me is being replaced by the comfortable feeling of the trance and then you’ll have no concern about being naked at all. You desire the warm, sweet sleep of the trance; you want it to happen and being naked only makes the trance feel like it’s surrounding you, and you love the feeling. You want to succumb to me. You’ll be happy to be naked in front of me,” he said, making the feeling of vulnerability more intense.

The oncoming trance felt so good, so warm, so sweet, that soon, just as he’d said, her concern about him being there and seeing her naked evaporated and his will took her over. She truly did desire the trance’s oncoming effect and surrendered to it. He counted down from five to one and gave her the command “sleep,” a command she would hear many times in the next few days and weeks. Upon hearing “sleep,” though she stayed standing, her eyes softly closed as she actually let herself surrender to his thrall, allowing herself to surrender to the sweet comfortable sleep and she was totally hypnotized; completely in his power.

He’d known from the first moment that her gaze met his that she was done for, but now that the moment had arrived he felt not emotional victory, but physical too as his sexual glands kicked in and he knew that being inside her was only a few minutes away. Brandy was now his toy. From that moment on, if he chose, she would be his to command for the rest of her life unless he ever chose to let her go. Upon her eyes closing, he then proceeded to use his own eyes to scrutinize the beautiful and now exposed soft, pink flesh of his now hypnotized subject.

Then, in an act of personal victory, he walked up to her, took her left hand, held it up. . . . . . . . . . and took her wedding ring out of his pocket and placed it on her finger; that act ending the ring’s long period of absence from where it belonged. In all the time that had passed, he’d never stopped loving her. He wanted her even now. He desired her still. He’d never stopped loving her face, her voice, the way she gestured, the way she laughed, the way she raised her hands up as she walked, the way she handled herself with that petite femininity that was hers alone.

With all the bad history that developed between them over time, all the fighting, all the angst that came as she started changing and the relationship went from hot to cold; he started fearing that there wouldn’t be any future at all for him and Brandy. She’d met Anton, a substitute teacher for a time at the high school where Brandy taught, and that event very quickly, for some reason, brought out a whole different attitude in Brandy and eventually led her to make the decision to leave, even throwing the wedding ring at John as she walked out. But still, he never stopped loving her, never stopped wanting her back. He still loved those parts of her that the he did in the first place. The thought of living without her, even with all the bad feelings from the confrontations, just wasn’t an option. Anton turned out to nothing more than a player, and after he moved on, she found herself free again. John wanted to reconcile, but she was still uncharacteristically adamant. It was as though aliens from space had kidnapped the real Brandy and left this unreasonable facsimile. For what seemed like many years he tried to put things back without understanding why his efforts always met a brick wall. After all this time, if she wasn’t going to choose to stay with him on her own, he’d take this.

He hadn’t believed his own ears as the strange woman he’d encountered in the store had an unexpected answer for his problem. She started a conversation with John and asked him how his life was and, for some reason, he’d ended up telling her of all the trouble between he and Brandy. She listened attentively and when John mentioned Anton coming into the picture, she said that she understood everything then. She told John that she had an answer he may not believe; she could give him the ability to hypnotize and he’d need it too.

She said, “As soon as I heard the name “Anton,” I knew who you meant and I knew what had happened. John, did Brandy start changing when she met Anton?” asked the old woman? “Yeah, I didn’t realize that until later, but that was about the time,” answered John.

“I know of Anton,” said the old woman. “Brandy isn’t the first woman who changed when they met Anton. He’s a very accomplished and, unfortunately, devious hypnotist and who uses hypnosis to enslave any woman he wants until he tires of her. Then he leaves without second thought and without restoring any of their real personality. If you want Brandy back, you’re going to have to hypnotize her yourself.” John certainly didn’t believe any of this and was about to leave with his purchases, but she persisted and just something about the woman convinced him that she was serious and he’d better pay attention.

“Come to my house tomorrow night and I’ll perform the rite that will give you the ability to hypnotize. However, heed this warning; don’t ever use hypnosis for any selfish ends of yours the way Anton does, because if I find out you use it for ill will, I’ll find you, take it away, and reverse anything you’ve done. That’s what will happen to Anton one day when he meets the wrong person. But, if you love Brandy that much, this is the way to put your life back together,” said the strange little woman with her dry, dull skin and old, wise eyes.

The next night he did go to the little woman’s house that was on the edge of town. After he left he knew he’d undergone some kind of experience like he’d never heard of. “When you hypnotize her, catch her in a situation where she’s vulnerable,“ advised the old woman, “it will intensify the trance all the more. Then, after the first time you hypnotize her, you can start leading her back to the person she used to be.”

If all this was true, John knew he’d better try out this new “ability” first, especially since he still wasn’t sure he believed it. He asked if trying it out on someone unsuspecting was okay and she said that was fine, a little practice is good. She didn’t even mind a little naughty playfulness; after all, the best way to test the depth of someone’s trace is to see if they’ll get naked in front of you where they normally wouldn’t. But, do anything serious and take advantage and she’d deal with him. He told her he understood.

He went back by the store and walked up to a slender, pretty high school girl that was going around the corner of the store as she was leaving. He walked up to her and simply said, “Excuse me . . look into my eyes . . . . gaze into my eyes . . . you’re getting sleepy . . your eyes are getting heavy . . . etc., etc., etc., “ just like he’d heard in the movies. He figured it would either work or she’d slap him, but . . . . it worked! With no choice to stop whatsoever she looked back into his eyes, couldn’t say a word and in a few moments, her bag of sundries fell to the ground and she was standing there entranced with her eyes shut and she hypnotized,.

They were standing off to the side of the store where no one saw them, so he tested her trance by having her raise and lower her arms and she did. Then he noticed that she was only wearing a t-shirt, was rather well endowed for a young woman, and he could see that she was not wearing underwear so he said, “Okay, now, flash me!” She immediately grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up exposing her beautiful, pale, youthful chest. He was certainly convinced she was hypnotized after she did that, so he said, “Okay, okay . . stop . . that’s enough.”

He picked up her bag and had her hold it and then gave her an order that she was to wake up and forget all that happened and just go on her way when he left and walked around the corner of the store. He looked back around the building a few seconds later and, sure enough, she was calmly walking off as though nothing had happened. “I never would have believed it,” thought John. “Who would have thought that stuff actually worked?”

Realizing the option he now had, he knew what he needed do to restore his relationship with Brandy. She was the girl’s physical education teacher at the high school and it was her responsibility to always be the last one in the girl’s locker room in the afternoon and lock up. It was her custom, usually, to take a shower in the girls shower before leaving. Her being just out of the shower and maybe even still wet, would put her in the “vulnerable” situation the old woman had advised John to seek out.

He knew her schedule well and knew just the right moment to go in; a few minutes after the last students had left at 2:45. It would then all depend on Brandy’s induction. He waited just inside the door until he heard the water shut off, and as Brandy wrapped her towel around her and was walking out of the showers, he met her by the shower room entry. Startled, she looked up and her eyes met his . . . . . .

Everything had worked. John had accomplished what he came to do: Brandy, through no choice of her own at this point, was his again. As it was Friday afternoon before Spring Break, he knew they were truly alone at the school in the small town, so he took her by the hand and led her out to his car. He thought about having her wrap the towel around her for the walk out to the car, but it had been so long since he’d seen her naked, he couldn’t help but have her stay that way. He had her get in and then drove her to the home they’d owned since just after their nuptials twelve years before and pulled into the garage. In time he would restore her personality, but for now, not only had it had been a long time since they’d had sex, but his glands were going crazy and he was completely turned on from the experience of hypnotizing her, so at that point, he had only one thing on his mind.

He led her inside, took off his own clothes and had her just stand in front of him as he let his eyes peruse her beautiful body once again. Then, he had her lie down on the bed and spent the next two hours resuming their physical relationship. He once again found himself holding her naked in his arms, kissing her luscious lips, caressing her beautiful breasts, gazing into her eyes, while nestling and thrusting his recently little-used organ inside her.

Over the next several days, with more advice from the old woman, John used hypnosis to mostly restore the Brandy he once knew. At first he did it all with hypnotic trances and triggers to make sure he didn’t lose control of the situation. Even though, at first, he’d been willing to live with her basically being a hypnotic robot, in time he realized he wanted a human with real feelings instead.

The day came when he explained everything to Brandy while she was awake and aware. He was terrified that when she heard what he’d done that she’d walk out again and all would be lost, but she didn’t; she understood, even appreciated what he did, and stayed. With her real (and now, it seemed also, very horny) personality restored, they started life again; working days, having fun groping and turning each other on in the evenings and wrapping themselves around each other’s naked bodies at night, falling asleep in each others arms.