The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 1:

“And, of course, there’s still a whole lot of clean-up to do be done,” Niles said, adjusting his glasses. His clipped tone was softened slightly by his British accent as he spoke to the group of teens sitting in front of him.

“Of course,” Brandi agreed, her blonde hair bobbing as she nodded. She’d only met Niles twelve months ago, when he’d told her of her role as the Protector of the Gateway, but Brandi felt as though she was finally starting to get the hang of it. Slay the bad guys, save the world, clean up afterward.

“How many charms are there left?”

“No way of knowing,” Niles replied, peering into the book the witches had left behind. “Probably no more than three or four—most of them self-destructed when the cult was taken out.”

Brandi crossed her legs, oblivious to the attention that the motion drew from the teenage boys in the room. She wore brown boots and a white sundress that showed off her long, smooth legs. As she pondered the situation, the Protector began mindlessly tracing the end of her pen on her legs, following the curve of her leg right up to where her dress ended on her thigh.

Her hair, as was the fashion, had been teased to have quite a large body, resting on her bare shoulders and framing her baby-face. She was showing a hint of cleavage—Brandi’s B-cups didn’t lend themselves to much more than that, except for the rare occasions she wore a push-up bra.

At the end of the previous year, Antioch High had been almost overrun by a coven of virgin witches—they had cast a number of hexes and charms onto ordinary objects all over the school, designed to transform people’s minds. They would seep into people’s minds and transform them, altering their behavior and creating havoc in the minds of the innocent.

They affected everyone differently—some merely had their mental processes changed, others had their bodies warped, turning them into grotesque parodies of their former selves. Some even had altered memories, causing couples who had never met to think they were dating, and putting teachers and students into BDSM relationships while making the rest of the world accept it, and think it had always been that way.

The coven’s aim had been to corrupt the entire school, turn them into a mindless mass of sucking and fucking bodies, until the only innocents left were the coven of witches—at which point, they would began an apocalyptic ritual, ending the world and destroying the impure: everyone but them.

Fortunately, Brandi and her friends had managed to take down the witches and save the world. Only a handful of students and teachers had fallen victim to the witches’ hexes, but they were all safe physically…they just had new, life-long fetishes to deal with.

The summer break had been relatively quiet, and now the team was back at school, refreshed and ready to take on whatever the next twelve months threw at them. Their first task: cleaning up after last year’s events.

Niles closed the book and looked at the group of teens in front of him. As he did, he couldn’t help but smile at the spirit that they showed. Brandi, of course, was compelled by destiny to fulfill her role as the Protector, but she’d already made a number of strong friendships in her first year on the job.

Her closest ally was Lily Armstrong, a short redhead with a bubbly personality. Lily had attached herself to Brandi on the first day of school—the normally shy girl had been strangely drawn to the Protector’s side, and Brandi had been grateful for the company. She was sitting beside Brandi, trying to deny the fact her attention had also been drawn to the blonde girl’s legs as soon as they’d moved. Lily’s hair was long but flat—no matter how she tried, she couldn’t give it any kind of size, and so she’d resigned herself to the fact she was doomed to be the drab, flat-chested friend with stringy hair.

Had she any assets to show off, Lily knew she’d be unable to resist wearing a top that showed a bit of cleavage. Instead, she wore nothing more than an oversized sweater over her bra. She frequently wished she could wear the miniskirts that were oh-so-trendy, but on the rare occasion she mustered up the courage, she always balked at the last minute, and added leggings so thick they could practically be pants.

After Lily had met Brandi, the shy girl had quickly introduced her her lifelong best friend, Duncan. He was a black nerd who she’d grown up with. One of the school’s few black students (and surprisingly fit) he attracted stares no matter what he wore, and so had decided to take advantage of the attention, wearing loud button-up shirts and colorful pants over his long legs. Based on the color of his skin, people frequently assumed he would be able to dance, but Duncan’s motion was best described as ‘gangly’, and for many years he’d been unable to attract any female attention at all due to his awkward movement.

The three of them had soon become inseparable, and Brandi had relied on her friends’ backup during many a fight.

Over the course of the past year, their group had continued to expand—Brandi and her team had discovered the star linebacker of the school, Michael Livingston, was a demon. Cursed to walk the earth as a teenager, Michael was blonde, tall, and handsome. Switching form every few years, he’d quickly mastered the high school social scene, and was the most popular teen in Antioch. He was never seen outside of his football outfit, which barely managed to conceal his bulging muscles, an artifact from his demonic form.

As soon as he’d encountered Brandi, they had both become aware of the crackling sexual tension between them. It had resulted in a number of hot trysts, but neither were emotionally capable of expressing their true feelings for each other. After Brandi and her friends had discovered that he wasn’t there to destroy the world, they’d accepted him into their group, and he now put his mind (and considerable physical might) towards helping them stop the apocalypses which seemed to spring up on a regular basis.

He had even scored Duncan a place on the football team, as a second stringer—the black teen was grateful for the demon’s efforts into gaining him a slightly better social standing, and had sworn to some day make it up to him.

The last of the teenage team of demon-hunters was cheerleader Nicolette Chase. She’d spent the first few months of the previous year at odds with Brandi and her friends, but as Michael had started spending more and more time with small group of misfits, so had she; as the head cheerleader, she’d felt it was her rightful place to date the linebacker.

The time spent with the group had grown as Nicolette had discovered she had a natural affinity for demon-hunting. She’d been shocked, at first—spending her spare time in the library went against everything she stood for, but her priorities had shifted over the past eight months. Maintaining her social status suddenly seemed less important than protecting the town she loved from evil, and by the time the school year had ended, she’d been forced to admit she wasn’t just hanging out with the ‘losers’ to stop them from stealing Michael away…she was doing it because they were her friends.

Nicolette attempted to glare at Duncan and Michael simultaneously as their eyes were pulled toward the Protector’s legs. Brandi continued absent-mindedly doodling on her leg with a capped pen, unaware of the consternation she was causing.

In the process of growing closer to the group, Nicolette had also discovered—to her horror—an attraction to Duncan’s sweet side, and during the climax of their battle against the virgin coven, had finally declared her feelings for the teen.

A year earlier, she would have declared him a nobody, a nerd not worth her time…now they were officially dating, and she didn’t even hate herself for it.

At least he’s on the football team now, she’d told herself as she’d mustered up the courage to announce their relationship to her friends. She’d been prepared for it to be social suicide, but to her surprise, every had agreed the ex-nerd was “cute”—and had been considered so for some time now. Though she was no longer the Queen Bee she’d once been (largely due to her priorities shifting from social events to saving the world), Nicolette still able to count the most popular kids in school as her friends.

Just not her closest friends. She hated admitting it, but the ‘nerds’ were now her friendship group, and it didn’t look like that was changing any time soon.

Nicolette crossed her own legs and coughed loudly, hoping to attract the attention of the team. Nicolette stood slightly taller than Brandi; more-so when she was wearing heels. Her clothing was generally chosen to attract attention; Nicolette planned to ride the miniskirt fashion wave for as long as she could. The only time she was seen outside a form-fitting pencil skirt was when she was wearing her cheerleader outfit, and her ensemble was always topped off with a tight sweater top. Her brown hair was straightened each morning, and then toyed with to give the casually-arranged look that most girls wished they could emulate.

Duncan and Michael both turned briefly at the sound of Nicolette’s cough, but their attention was almost immediately drawn back to the Brandi’s milky-white legs.

Nicolette sighed—her olive skin was one of her most attractive features, but it seemed she just couldn’t compete with the supernaturally-beautiful Brandi, not even when it came to her own boyfriend.

As Niles covered the last of his notes, the gang turned to each other and started working out a rough plan. The hexes could be anything from a locker to a pencil, and the only way to detect them was to either spot the symbol of the coven, fall victim to the hex’s charms, or feel the slight static which came from being in close proximity to such powerful magic.

“Well, let’s skip patrol tonight, meet back here and start doing sweeps,” Brandi suggested. “Lily, are you…—“

“Oh, shoot!” Lily yelped, standing up suddenly and knocking her bag to the ground. “I’m late for my appointment!”

The rest of the room just stared in amused bewilderment as Lily gathered her things and ran from the room, babbling something about a new counsellor. Once the whirlwind had passed, and the teen girl was out the door, the rest of them turned back to each other and resumed making plans.

“Now,” Nicolette said crisply, pleased when all eyes went her way…and immediately dipped to the outline of her C-cup breasts, emphasized by her carefully-chosen sweater. “I’ve drawn up a map of the school—we should be able to cover everything in three shifts…”