The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brainy Teen — Chapter 26

The sofa squeaked like mice under the strenuous exertions of the three girls on the befuddled woman at the center of their attention. Abigail’s loud moans, grunts, and hisses drowned out all other noise in the sound-proof camper trailer. Then the moment came where Abigail gave one long wail and her body seized up after going over the edge. Wendy’s lips were coated with a shiny layer of the woman’s ejaculatory fluids that ran down her chin and neck. The teenage girl gazed in awe at Abigail’s pulsating labia after Abigail’s violent orgasm.

“That’s a wrap!” exclaimed Madeline gleefully with raised hands.

However, Wendy was still horny. She needed to cum just like Abigail did. The activity got her all worked up, but it was much shorter than she had expected.

“But...”

“But what, Wendy?” asked Madeline.

“I haven’t cum yet! I need it too...”

“Unfortunately, this is as far as we can go with Abigail for now. Twin Venus Club has special plans for her.” Madeline looked at her phone and began typing to fill out a form.

Wendy stood up and looked at Abigail. Gone was the lustful expression from the woman’s face. Abigail now looked confused and terrified. But, before the woman could do or say anything, Melanie and Rebecca quickly zip-tied her wrists and ankles, then placed duct tape over her mouth.

“What are you doing to Abigail?” asked Wendy with concern.

“Abigail has a thing for bondage. We’re just helping her out with her sexual needs.”

“But, she doesn’t look like she’s enjoying it... I think we should let her go...”

Wendy could see Abigail struggling and pleading with her eyes. The woman tried to say something but the tape covering her mouth made her sound intelligible. A feeling of guilt started to well up within Wendy.

“She may not be showing it, but Abigail definitely likes being tied up. She and her boyfriend are very much into BDSM. They are hardcore submissives that like to be dominated, humiliated, and degraded. What you think is bad can be good for other people. It’s just a matter of perspective, Wendy. And besides, you had fun with her didn’t you?”

Abigail shook her head repeatedly and kept making muffled noises.

Despite not having an orgasm, Wendy had to admit she did enjoy kissing, touching, and fucking Abigail. For some reason, her actions towards Abigail didn’t bother her as much as she thought they would. Why did she do what she did so easily?

“Yes, I did, but—”

“Then it’s all good. You don’t need to worry about anything besides having fun.” Madeline placed a hand on Wendy’s right shoulder. “Just relax. You need to stop thinking so much about everything, Wendy. Thinking always ruins the fun. You had fun with Abigail. That’s all that matters.” She slipped her other hand inside the neckline of Wendy’s pink hoodie and fumbled for the necklace that Wendy wore.

Wendy wasn’t sure if she agreed entirely with what Madeline said even though she wanted to agree with her.

“Cute looking pendant.” Madeline pulled Wendy’s necklace out until the chain was fully stretched out, prompting Wendy to look down at the glistening silver pendant made up of two interlocking Venus symbols.

“Thanks. It was a gift from Sarah.”

“Sarah’s such a nice girl...” Madeline’s voice lowered to a husky tone. “You’re so lucky to be friends with her...”

The twin Venus pendant seemed to spin around in front of Wendy’s eyes, creating multiple after images. However, Wendy was sure it was just her imagination even though it seemed so real. When she lifted her head back up, she had a sudden, strong urge to kiss Madeline’s lips that were painted with a dark creamy red color and were so inviting, as if begging to be kissed. Why else would they be painted with such an alluring color?Before Wendy knew it, she was already engaging in an open-mouthed kiss with Madeline. It felt so natural to do it. Both of them moaned into each other’s mouths.

“Mmmm....mmmmm....mmmmphfff....mmmmmm...mphf...mmmphffff...”

While the kiss between Wendy and Madeline was happening, Melanie retrieved a syringe filled with neon blue liquid from one of the wooden drawers and injected its contents into Abigail’s left arm. The effect was almost immediate. Abigail’s eyes became droopy and her movements slowed down. By the time Wendy finished her kiss with Madeline, Abigail had stopped struggling and became quiet.

“Thank you so much for your help today, Wendy.”

“Anything for the Twin Venus Club,” replied Wendy dreamily.

“Here’s something for you.” Madeline handed Wendy a pink envelope.

Wendy examined the heavily stuffed envelope. The words, “For Wendy”, were written on its front with a purple marker. Wendy wondered what was inside. She could smell a pleasant strawberry flavored perfume coming off from it.

“Don’t open it until you’ve received a call from me or another Twin Venus Club member later tonight or tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

“Rebecca, since your shift ends soon and you live closer to Wendy, can you drive her back home?”

“Of course! I’m more than happy to give Wendy a ride!”

“Oh, that’s great. Thanks.”

“And remember, Wendy, what happens in the Twin Venus Club stays in the Twin Venus Club.”

Without looking at Abigail or even thinking about her, Wendy followed Rebecca out the door of the camper trailer.

“I need to go back to the booth to get some things first.”

“Okay.”

Along the way, they bumped into Sarah.

“Wendy, Rebecca, what brings you here?”

“We were doing a club activity for the Twin Venus Club,” replied Wendy.

“What kind of activity? I bet it was something really fun!” Sarah’s eyes lit up.

“Handing out business cards for Twin Venus Cosmetics.”

“That sounds...boring...”

“It was fun for us, right, Wendy?”

“Yes, definitely! I had to walk and stand around a lot, but the payoff was well worth it!” The memory of herself thrusting a dildo into Abigail’s pussy and licking it repeatedly was still fresh in Wendy’s mind.

“And the boring activities pay for the fun activities. Anyway, the activity is finished now. I’m going to drive Wendy back home in a bit.”

“Wendy, do you want to hang out with me for the rest of the day?”

“Sure, Sarah, I would absolutely love to!”

“Well, I guess you don’t need my help now that Sarah is here. You two enjoy the rest of your day!” Rebecca walked away.

“Wendy, I’ve got something to show you. You’ll love it, I promise!”

“What is it?”

“That will ruin the surprise. Just follow me.”

Sarah and Wendy walked along the southern edge of Broadleaf Field Park where many cars were parked along the side of the road. They stopped at a black coupe. Sara opened the door on the passenger side and grabbed a gray duffel bag from the back seat. She unzipped the duffel bag and pulled out two pairs of sleek looking black goggles.

“Here, put them on.”

Wendy took the goggles from Sarah’s hand and slipped them over her head. They were surprisingly lightweight. At first, she saw nothing but darkness, but then the internal screen turned on, and she saw the same view she would see normally with her naked eyes. She saw Sarah put her goggles on, but the goggles dematerialized from Sarah’s face the moment they were put on.

“Your goggles disappeared!” Wendy took off her goggles and had a brief moment of disorientation before seeing normally again. She could see the goggles remaining on Sarah’s face. “What was that feeling?”

“If you take them off abruptly before going into standby or shutdown, you might get disoriented. These are state-of-the-art goggles that do AR and VR in a truly immersive way. They are one-of-a-kind prototypes that you won’t be able to get anywhere besides Hecate Corporation.”

Put on the goggles back on, Wendy the disorienting feeling came back. “Ah! It’s happening again.”

Sarah held Wendy’s arm to stabilize her. “It also happens if you put them on while the device is still on.”

“What do these goggles do?” Wendy looked at her surroundings. At first she didn’t notice anything in particular. But, then she saw a patch of large pink flowers that she didn’t recall seeing before. Wendy tried to touch the flowers, but her hands went through them. “Wow, they’re fake, but they look so real!”

“Cool, isn’t it? Let’s go back to the park. You will see a lot more interesting things with these goggles.”

The trail through the park path now looked like it was paved with yellow bricks and the surrounding grass, trees, shrubs, and other plants looked much greener or took on extra features and colors. The booths and tents were no longer simple canvas fabric covering a metal frame but wooden structures with crawling flowering vines or gilded with fancy patterns. People didn’t wear casual clothing like t-shirts, sweaters, sweatpants, jeans, and shorts but a variety of suits, dresses, fantasy costumes. The women were much more noticeable to Wendy. Her eyes automatically zoomed to their asses, breasts, and faces with ease.

Wendy wanted to take off her goggles for a moment to see the real version of what she was seeing in augmented reality, but remembering the disorienting effect, kept them on. They eventually came upon a picnic table where a woman with medium brown hair wearing a green sleeveless, V-neck midi dress with white floral prints sat alone. The woman’s breasts were quite large, looking like upper end DD size, and barely contained by the bodice of the dress. For some reason, Wendy focused more on this woman than the others that she had seen before, since wearing the goggles. She noticed the woman’s creamy fuchsia lipsticked lips and matching nails that were long and tapered. The woman ran her hands through her glossy brown hair and licked her lips, seemingly not noticing Wendy looking at her from the side. She crossed and uncrossed her legs. Wendy could see that the woman was wearing white high heeled sandals, each with a strap across the ankle and instep. Wendy wasn’t thinking of anything else as she looked intensely at the woman, who repeated her previous sequence of actions: running hands through hair, licking her lips, and crossing and uncrossing her legs like an animatronic puppet.

“Do you like her, Wendy?” asked Sarah close to Wendy’s ear with a husky tone.

No response came from Wendy.

“Her name is Maria Laguna. She’s a prostitute, a whore, but only for women and girls.”

Six months ago, Maria was a very different woman. She was a twenty-three-year-old Latina married to a man named Ernesto and was planning on having children soon. Her husband worked as an electrician while she worked as a housekeeper. They lived in a modest home and managed to accrue a sizable nest egg. But, her husband, wanting to improve their fortune, lost all of that money in an investment scheme operated by disreputable people. To make matters worse, Ernesto got laid off. Not long afterwards, Maria lost her job as well and Ernesto was involved in a debilitating car accident that would take a long time for him to recover. Without income, they were unable to make their mortgage payments and pay for other expenses. Through a coworker, Maria met Kayla, who was a maid that worked for the very wealthy Serena Powers. However, the opportunity Kayla offered wasn’t what Maria had expected. Being a sex worker was the last thing Maria wanted to do. But, Maria was desperate and took up on the offer, although she didn’t know why she accepted the offer so easily, which included many strict conditions, the most extreme of which was complete and unquestioning obedience. After lengthy vigorous and intense training under Elena, Patricia, and Emily, she was deemed ready for her new job.

Pink-tinged afterimages of Maria appeared as Maria repeated her flirtatious actions over and over again. It was like she was stuck in a time loop. Sometimes the afterimages would break off from Maria and act independently but had the same coquettish intentions. A small pink spiral formed in front of Maria and grew in size as it spun around until it filled the entirety of Wendy’s view. The augmented reality images that Wendy saw were encoded with special information that allowed audio to be created in Wendy’s mind at the subconscious level.

[Wendy loves women with large breasts...]

[Wendy always fantasizes about women with large breasts...]

[Wendy wants to seduce women with large breasts...]

[Wendy wants to kiss women with large breasts...]

[Wendy wants to touch women with large breasts...]

[Wendy wants to have sex with women with large breasts...]

[Wendy wants to fuck lesbian whores, prostitutes, pornstars, dancers, and escorts...]

[Wendy will use any means necessary to seduce women and girls and convert them to lesbianism...]

“You love fucking prostitutes, don’t you, Wendy?”

With her attention completely focused on Maria’s body, Wendy didn’t reply to Sarah but she was dimly aware of what her friend was saying. An urge to kiss and touch Maria’s body suddenly came to Wendy. She wanted to squeeze Maria’s breasts and ass and kiss Maria on the lips.

“Yes, you do, Wendy. You’re getting very hot and horny looking at Maria. Why don’t you go over to Maria, flirt with her, and ask her for sex? She definitely looks like a nympho who wants sex all the time.”

Wendy was doubtful of Sarah’s suggestion of casual sex with a female stranger, but as if a switch was turned on in her body, Wendy’s legs carried her to the table and sat her down on the bench across from Maria.

“Hello there, chica bonita. What brings you here?” Maria asked with a sweet voice.

“You caught my eye.” Wendy brushed a lock of her hair over her right ear and looked away shyly before turning back to Maria.

“I did? Which part of me got your attention?”

“Your hair, your face, your breasts, your ass, your curves, and your dress,” Wendy stammered. She didn’t know why she mentioned Maria’s body features so easily.

Maria grabbed some locks of her hair and twirled them around a finger. With a sultry voice, she complimented the teen girl, “I think you look pretty hot too.” Ephemeral pink hearts floated upwards from Maria’s body, which now glowed with a faint pink aura. Maria gave Wendy an intense gaze. “You’re one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever met. There’s something wholesome and pure about you that I rarely see in other girls.”

“Thank you, but I think I’m just an ordinary girl.”

Wendy blushed and shuddered when she felt Maria running a foot up slowly the side of her left leg. Looking at Maria half-lidded eyes, she noticed her long curly lashes and silvery eye shadow that sparkled as Maria fluttered them.

“You’re anything but ordinary, Wendy.”

In response to Maria’s action under the table, Wendy slipped her right foot out of her sneaker and touched Maria’s naked leg underneath the hem of the floral dress. Maria licked around her frosted pink lips, causing them to glow briefly, and smiled warmly at the teen girl. Maria’s green dress became semi-sheer, partly revealing her purple satin bra with the upper half of each cup made of sheer pink lace.

“Your dress...I can see through it...”

“It gets better...”

The outline of Maria’s bra glowed pink and purple as the dress became increasingly sheer. Wendy could see a silver chain necklace around Maria’s neck with a pink jade pendant. A zoomed-in image of the pendant appeared hovering next to Maria, showing that the pendant was engraved with two women in a sixty-night position. The pendant glowed brightly in neon pink, bright enough to shine through the dress. Wendy was enamored by the animated three-dimensional abstract patterns and shapes emanating from the pendant.

“I’ll teach you how to do that and more...” Maria continued brushing her foot upwards along Wendy’s left leg.

“People might see...”

“We can take it to somewhere more private. I know a place. Want to come with me?”

“I-I need to ask my friend first...” Wendy looked around but was unable to find Sarah.

“TADA!” Sarah suddenly placed her hands on Wendy’s shoulders, causing Wendy to jump slightly.

“Ah! You scared me!”

“Looks like you managed to get yourself a new girlfriend, Wendy!”

“Girlfriend? No, she’s not—”

“Are you sure? Well, if you don’t want her, I’ll take her myself!” Sarah walked over to Maria and placed a hand under the woman’s chin and directed Maria to face her.

Having gone through strict training in submission and obedience, Maria looked at Sarah adoringly and with complete deference. She was ready to obey and act on any order Sarah might give her, no matter how extreme it was.

Despite having only met Maria moments before, Wendy was already experiencing feelings of jealousy after seeing Sarah seduce Maria effortlessly. She was worked up to a sexual high earlier with Abigail at the camper trailer but wasn’t able to get sexual release. The need was even stronger now than before. A new opportunity laid in front of her, but she was hesitating. Why was she hesitating? The woman looked beautiful and sexy to Wendy, and would satisfy her sexual needs, but for some reason she felt uneasy about moving forward with Maria.

It seemed like Sarah and Maria were about to go somewhere as Maria suddenly stood up.

“Wait!”

Sarah looked at Wendy.

“I do want her...”

“Just as I thought, who wouldn’t to fuck a woman like her?” Sarah moved Maria’s chin so that Maria was facing Wendy again. Maria slowly batted her eyelashes at the teen girl. Wendy felt butterflies in her stomach.

“Remember what I’ve said before, Wendy: the more lesbian experiences you have, the more Lauren will love you.”

Of course, how could Wendy forget? She was doing this all for Lauren. But, a feeling of doubt crept to her. Wasn’t she doing it for Daniel before? Wendy knew she was heterosexual, but she wasn’t so sure now. When she thought of Daniel now, she didn’t feel much for him or anything at all. On the other hand, when she thought about Lauren or other pretty females, she felt excited and aroused. Was she becoming a lesbian or was she a lesbian to begin with? When did it happen? Sarah seemed to have something to do with it. She wasn’t sure if something changed within her or she was recognizing who she was all along. Even though she welcomed the new sexual opportunity with Maria, Wendy couldn’t shake away the odd lingering feeling. But, Wendy needed sexual release that had been denied to her. She can save the introspection for later, like she had done many times previously.

“Why don’t you two carry on? I need to run some errands. It won’t be too long. I’ll pick you up later, Wendy. See you!”

Wendy didn’t say anything to Sarah. She was hyperfocused on Maria’s hypnotic, fluttering eyes that drew her in like a whirlpool. They glowed and sparkled in varying shades and patterns of pink and blue. The background behind Maria disappeared as a luminous pink cloud took its place. The pink cloud broke up, revealing a blue cloud behind it, and condense into glowing pink spirals. A feeling of vertigo seized Wendy that stopped as soon as Maria broke eye contact. She walked over to Wendy and placed a hand on Wendy’s left shoulder. The spirals and clouds disappeared.

“Let’s go, Wendy.”

Maria held Wendy’s hand, lightly grazing her fuchsia-lacquered nails on it, causing Wendy to shudder in delight. Wendy didn’t know why Maria’s touch was having such an effect on her. Together, they walked away from the fair and into the wooded area. Through the goggles, Wendy could see faint blue arrows floating in the air that guided the way. The path led out of the park and to a pedestrian bridge across a stream. After crossing the bridge, Wendy wasn’t able to recognize the environment at all. The trees were all gnarly with unusually shaped leaves. When she looked back, most of the bridge and everything else behind her was shrouded in a dense, pink fog. When she looked up, the sky wasn’t visible either due to the fog.

“Where are we?”

Ignoring Wendy’s question, Maria replied, “We’re almost there, chica. Let’s just continue walking.”

The path seemed to go on forever. Wendy could barely feel that she was wearing goggles due to the immersion. Curious about Maria, Wendy asked, “Maria, why did you get into this profession?”

“You’re the first person who asked me that. In case you’re wondering, it’s not for money at all,” Maria lied.

“Then what is it for?”

“Have you heard of nymphomania, Wendy?”

“It’s when...a woman wants...sex all the time...”

“That’s right, Wendy. I’m what some people would call a nympho. I can’t stop thinking about sex. I need to have sex all the time, every hour, every day. That’s why I think sex work is the most suitable for me. I get to do a job I love and satisfy my sexual cravings.”

“I never imagined women would do it for reasons other than money.”

“Well, now you know. Since I’ve told you a bit about myself. Why don’t you tell me something about yourself?”

“Okay, what do you want to know?”

“How often do you masturbate and have sex?”

“Ummm...I...” Wendy was reluctant in answering that question and wasn’t sure how to answer it. She had been masturbating a lot and did some sexual activities with Sarah, but they were for practice. “...I’m not sure if what I did counts...”

“If you fingered your pussy or placed a dildo in it or had a girl lick your pussy, then I would say it’s masturbation and sex. Whatever reason you did them for doesn’t matter.”

“I do it a few times a week, sometimes more...”

“Who did you it with?”

“With Sarah, but I sometimes do it on my own.”

“Do you want to have sex more often?”

“I’m not sure... I mean, I like sex, but I don’t think I want to have too much sex...”

Maria stopped walking and looked at Wendy, then corrected Wendy with a husky voice which she would continue using, “Yes, you do, Wendy... You want sex all the time... You will always need a lot of sex... It’s never too much for you...”

Without warning, Maria cradled Wendy’s head and kissed Wendy on the lips. Pussy juice trickled down Wendy’s thighs and Wendy’s nipples extended. Maria quickly pushed her tongue inside Wendy’s mouth without resistance and moaned. Their tongues twirled over each other like mating snakes. After thirty seconds, Maria broke the kiss, but Wendy continued moving her extended tongue for a few more moments in the air.

“How was the kiss?

“It was wonderful. You kiss so well. I love the way you kiss me, Maria.”

Reaching over to Wendy’s head, Maria took off Wendy’s goggles. There was a brief white flash of light that filled Wendy’s vision, forcing her to close her eyes. When Wendy reopened them, she saw the same thing she saw when she had her goggles on, and she noticed Maria wasn’t wearing any goggles.

“What’s happening?” Wendy looked around in perplexity and awe. “Why am I still seeing like this without the goggles?” The luminous pink fog and dense gnarly trees loomed over Wendy.

“It’s special advanced technology, Wendy. Don’t worry about how it works. Just enjoy and have fun!“

Wendy’s eyes flickered and became half-lidded. A freight train of Sapphic sexual imagery accompanied the litany of words that Maria said over and over again while walking around Wendy.

“Girls just need to have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun... Girls just want to have fun, have fun, have fun...”

The pink fog closed in on Wendy, completely obscuring her view of her surroundings. She was no longer able to see Maria, only listen to her voice, which seemed to be coming from everywhere, even inside her mind.

Glowing white curves and spirals appeared in the air all around Wendy in the backdrop of the pink fog. They moved in opposite directions of each other, occasionally changing their size and shapes and blending together into new forms.

Wendy stared at the dancing patterns in awe and found herself repeating what Maria was saying in a mechanical fashion, “Girls just need to have fun, have fun, have fun...” Soon she became sleepy and closed her eyes.

“Wendy, wake up!”

The sudden loud sound of Maria’s voice jolted Wendy awake. When she opened her eyes, Wendy found herself leaning on Maria’s shoulder. They were both sitting on a dried tree log in a wooded area. The surrounding environment was back to normal. Gone was the pink fog and gnarly trees. Pine trees that stood straight and tall surrounded her. The sun was on the horizon.

“What happened?”

“You dozed off, Wendy.” Maria brushed a lock of Wendy’s hair from Wendy’s face.

“It’s getting late. Don’t we need to go now? I think Sarah is going to pick me up.” Wendy looked at the setting sun, then checked her phone for messages.

“We still haven’t had fun yet.”

A shudder passed through Wendy’s body. Maria was right. They needed to have fun. There was no doubt in Wendy’s mind what that word meant in this situation. Wendy still haven’t had sexual release. Her body was aching for pleasure. She wanted to be touched, kissed, and fucked, and she wanted to do the same another woman or girl. Looking at herself, Wendy noticed that she was dressed in a white leather bra top, a black leather jacket, and a red mini-skirt with a pair of horizontal white stripes near the hem. There was a white bow with trailing ribbons tied on the hair behind her head. She clearly remembered wearing a pink hoodie and black shorts before, but something told her she did choose during the morning to wear what she was currently wearing. Wendy lifted her head back up to gaze at Maria’s face for a few long moments before moving in for a kiss. They kissed back and forth a few more times while tilting their heads before Maria got up and knelt in front of Wendy on the soft mat of pine needles with her hands resting on Wendy’s thighs. Maria looked at Wendy with lust-filled eyes. She reminded Wendy of women in lesbian porn. Unknown to Wendy, Maria had intensive training to act and sound like lesbian pornstars.

Maria lifted Wendy’s skirt up and pulled aside Wendy’s pink satin thong. Wendy sighed with anticipation when she felt Maria’s breath on her moist pussy. With a sudden movement, Maria pressed her fuchsia-painted lips on the hairless pussy in front of her, causing Wendy to tilt her head back and moan. With her other hand, Maria lifted the hem of her own dress and began fingering herself as she worked her mouth on Wendy’s labia. Maria had done it so many times before that her actions were almost automatic at this point. Wendy moaned, hissed, and squealed as Maria swiped her tongue left and right, pinched her clit, and plunged her tongue deep into Wendy’s cunt.

“Wow...you’re so good... so fucking good... Keep on licking me like that, you stupid bitch, you fucking whore!” Wendy grabbed Maria’s head and clenched on her hair tightly.

Diligently, Maria continued licking Wendy’s pussy. She didn’t respond to Wendy’s derogatory words, but they still stung Maria slightly despite her brainwashing and training. Maria had to play her part to perfection because she knew they were being watched. She can’t afford to make any mistakes. They would dock her pay in addition to giving other punishments.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh fucking yesssssss! FUCK! OOOHHHHH!” Wendy’s body spasmed and tensed.

Knowing that Wendy was cumming, Maria pressed her mouth tightly against Wendy’s labia to capture any fluids that might come out.

“Wow...”

Looking up at Wendy, Maria asked with a soft and husky voice, “Are you satisfied, chica?”

“Yes, I am! I really love it! I want to do it again!”

Moving her lips forward, Maria kissed Wendy, but Wendy kissed back with more ferocity and was roughly grabbing Maria by the shoulders. Maria moaned under Wendy’s forceful kiss.

“Mmmmmmmphfff!”

Raising one hand, Wendy cupped and squeezed one of Maria’s large breasts through the green floral dress. Maria broke the kiss momentarily, tilted her head back slightly, and moaned erotically. “Ohhhhhh...”

Hiding behind a tree, Sarah smiled while observing the couple making out. She then walked up to them slowly.

“Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds, but it’s time to go...unless you two want to hang out together longer...”

Wendy turned around to face the source of the voice with a slight look of disappointment on her face. “Sarah!”

“Well, do you want me to drive you home, Wendy?”

“Umm...”

“Or maybe Maria could do it if you want to remain with her longer.” Sarah’s tone was breathy with a hint of naughtiness at the end.

After a long delay, Wendy answered, “I want to stay with Maria a bit longer...”

“In that case, I have something to tell you...” Sarah then turned to face Maria. “Maria, can you remain here and not move?”

“As you wish, Sarah,” replied Maria in a deferential manner with her hands clasped together.

Sarah took Wendy about thirty feet away before speaking to her. “Wendy, do you like Maria?”

There was a moment of hesitation before Wendy responded, “Yes, I do...”

“Do you want to fuck her whenever you want?”

“I-I...don’t know... I’m mean, if she’s open up to it...then yes...”

“Do you want her to do whatever you command her to do?”

“Why would I want to do that?”

“Wendy, you don’t need to keep wearing that nice girl facade. Don’t tell me you haven’t ever thought of having total control over other people!”

“But, isn’t that wrong? It would be like...slavery...”

“No, it’s not like that, Wendy. It’s just having fun. Don’t you want to have fun?”

Wendy felt a tingle of pleasure at Sarah’s mention of the word, “fun”.

“I do, but I don’t want to make other people unhappy.”

“They won’t be unhappy if you make it fun for them as well.”

“How?” Wendy furrowed her brow. She wasn’t sure if she followed Sarah’s logic.

“With this!” Sarah showed Wendy a silver tube of lipstick and removed its cap, revealing its bright creamy pink color.

“Pink lipstick? I already have this. I mean I’m wearing this color right now.”

“But it’s not ordinary lipstick. It’s lipstick with something extra that would make anyone you kiss more compliant to your wishes.”

“You mean it has some drug in it that would...affect people’s minds?”

“Something like that, yes...”

“I’m not sure I would want to put this kind of lipstick on and have it affect other people’s minds. It’s not right.”

“You’re just saying that Wendy, but you don’t really believe it. Think of the possibilities, Wendy. With this, you can do anything you want with another woman or girl.”

“Where did you get it?”

“Where else? It’s from my Mom’s company. It’s a very powerful lipstick that you won’t be able to get anywhere else. Wendy, I’m offering you this because you’re my close friend.”

Wendy stared at the lipstick for a few long moments. Flirting and seducing other women using her feminine wiles was one thing, but to prevent them from making choices on their own seemed wrong to Wendy. However, Wendy wasn’t sure if she was just following that rule for the sake of doing so or she had a heartfelt belief that people should be free to make their own choices. Was it really that wrong to control people with such means? How is it any worse than people in consensual abusive relationships? People are either leaders or followers, dominant or submissive. Dominants have power. Submissives don’t. Dominants get what they want. Submissives get scraps, if anything. What’s wrong with wanting power over others? Wendy’s eyes lit up with newfound awareness as she accepted the special lipstick from Sarah, who smiled knowingly at Wendy.

“Here’s how you use it...”

A while later, Wendy was riding in Maria’s beige sedan in the front passenger seat. Her hands were clutching a zippered canvas tote bag given to her by Sarah. Under Sarah’s suggestion, she accepted Maria’s offer to take her back to Wendy’s home. Along the way, Wendy put three coats of the new lipstick on her lips while looking at a pocket mirror. Maria began speaking with a serious tone while Wendy was putting on her lipstick.

Maria wanted to say how she was manipulated by Kayla, a maid of the Powers family, into becoming a prostitute and how she didn’t really have a choice because she was being controlled by something she couldn’t really describe. She also had to participate in erotic photoshoots and porn videos, which Elena said would only be shown to specific people, but Maria realized it could also be used as blackmail material against her. Very early on, she felt like she wasn’t acting on her own will but didn’t know how it was happening. It was like an invisible force was manipulating her body and mind. Sometimes there would be large gaps in her memory that she couldn’t account for. Maria wanted to warn Wendy about the danger. But, nothing incriminating came out of Maria’s mouth except for mentioning Kayla’s referring her to the job.

“Wendy, do you want to know how I got into prostitution”

“How?” Wendy’s eyes widened with curiosity.

“A woman named Kayla introduced me to it. She said it pays well and would be a way to treat my nymphomania.”

“Kayla, you mean the maid who works for Serena?”

“Yes, you know her?”

“I met her last week during dinner with my Mom at Serena’s mansion.”

“You must be very close to Sarah. Serena is very selective of who she invites to her home.”

It was almost as if her mouth was running on autopilot and playing a recording done by someone else. Maria struggled to say what she really wanted to say. She wasn’t sure if it was due to her own fear of reprisal from Elena or that something was controlling her. Maria was aware of the method of planting suggestions in people’s minds and even participated in such actions under Elena’s orders. The effect of the suggestions on people were variable, making Maria sometimes wonder if the suggestions were just causing placebo effects. However, she had seen people’s behavior changed drastically by Elena and her cohorts, so there had to be more to the mind altering process that wasn’t revealed to her. Despite her experience, she still couldn’t figure out how the whole process worked but suspected the important aspects of it had something to do with drugs or technology she wasn’t aware of. But, Maria didn’t give up, she persisted in trying to control her own words.

“I’m sorry, Wendy... I lied about what I’ve said earlier... I’m not actually doing prostitution because I’m a nympho or slut... I’m doing it because I need the money... I’m not a lesbian either... I originally worked as a maid... I have a husband who worked as an electrician...but we both lost our jobs...and my husband got into a bad accident... We have a huge debt because of our mortgage and other expenses...”

Although Wendy could feel some sympathy for Maria, she found herself largely unmoved by Maria’s revelation and found her own disinterest in Maria’s situation somewhat odd. She wanted to be more empathetic towards Maria’s problems but kept finding herself more interested in Maria’s body. As moments passed, she found Maria’s revelation of her life’s difficulties rather annoying because it was ruining the fun atmosphere. Maria was supposed to love being a whore. She hated having her fun ruined. Wendy felt more justified in using the psychoactive pink lipstick on Maria.

“But did you really have to choose prostitution?”

“It...pays the most... There was no other way to pay my and my husband’s debt...”

“So, it was your choice. No one forced you to do it.”

“No, it’s not that simple...”

It was difficult for Maria to continue ignoring her conscience. She compromised her morals for far too long. With as much effort as she could muster, she tried summoning more of her willpower again and this time managed to temporarily suppress the coercive effects of her conditioning. Seeing that their current location is a good spot, Maria pulled the car to the side of the road next to an area with a lot of trees and turned off the engine. She wasn’t going to give up her job, but she had to make Wendy know about the dark side of the people she was hanging out with.

“Wendy, I have something very important to tell you—”

But, before Maria could finish, Wendy unbuckled her safety belt and silenced Maria with a surprise kiss. Maria struggled for a bit but Wendy held her tightly and kept the kiss going for over a minute. A shudder passed through Maria’s body before her thoughts ceased and her face became expressionless. All of Maria’s willpower was completely sapped by the kiss as the special lipstick quickly worked its magic. Fogginess descended upon Maria’s mind. Her body relaxed. She became motionless and expressionless like a marionette.

“Maria, I want you to have sex with me again,” Wendy ordered after breathing a sigh of relief from not needing to hear anymore of the unfun nonsense coming from Maria’s mouth. She was only interested in the fun Maria, not the unfun Maria. Even though the current Maria was expressionless, she was much better than the Maria that was babbling about all those unhappy things. Girls just want to have fun.

“As you wish,” replied Maria robotically. “What kind of sex do you want?”

Feeling great elation at her initial success, Wendy immediately texted Sarah, “The lipstick worked!”

“Good job! Tell me once you’ve done the next step.” Sarah texted back.

“I will, thanks!” Wendy texted again.

Wendy replied to Maria, “I’ll think about it. What’s a good place for us to do it?”

“I suggest we go to my home. We can have sex there with privacy. I also have sex toys we can use.”

“I thought you lived with your husband?”

“I live in my own apartment now and only visit my husband two times per week.”

“That’s great, then let’s go to your home!”

As Maria continued driving, Wendy occasionally looked at the entranced woman’s face. Conflicted feelings came to her. On one hand, it was wrong to control Maria like this without her consent. On the other hand, it was thrilling to dominate another person. It gave her a sense of power, a novel sensation she had never felt before. Maria was basically volunteering for this anyway after becoming a prostitute, and it wasn’t like Wendy was going to do anything bad to hurt Maria. Sarah giving her the approval to control Maria provided even more justification. But, most of all, it was fun to manipulate Maria like a puppet. She had an urge to fondle Maria’s large breasts and touch the rest of her body but decided to wait until later, and it was better not to interrupt Maria’s driving.

About twelve minutes later, they arrived at an outdoor parking lot of a housing complex about three miles southwest of Broadleaf Park close to Hackberry River. Maria lived in a studio apartment located on the fourth floor. They got up to Maria’s floor via an elevator. The studio was small but cozy. It had two windows that provided a scenic view of the local river. Wendy could see the lights of the buildings and roadways across the river. The sun was already below the horizon. Nothing stood out in the room in particular except for an impressionist painting of two naked women intertwined in bed hung in the middle of the wall.

Maria stood motionless after entering her apartment. Wendy dropped her tote bag on the sofa then went to the refrigerator in the kitchen area and opened it and helped herself to some cherry fruit juice, drinking it directly from the bottle while looking at Maria, who remained standing still. But soon, signs of awareness were showing on Maria’s face. She was grimacing slightly and her body squirmed. Her lips moved as if trying to say something, but what came out of her mouth was unintelligible.

Remembering Sarah’s instructions, Wendy walked to her tote bag and pulled out a device that looked like a starry light projector with a crystalline dome on a flattened, slightly-angled cylindrical base. The device was roughly in the shape of a hemisphere that weighed around five pounds, like a bulky laptop computer. She connected the projector to an outlet and placed it on a table and turned it on. Abstract patterns in the shades of pink, red, blue, and purple appeared on the walls and ceiling. Upon seeing the patterns, Maria’s eyes widened for almost a minute, then gradually slackened. Her fidgeting stopped.

Approaching behind Maria cautiously, Wendy gave Maria’s ass a squeeze through the dress. Seeing no visible response from the entranced woman, Wendy squeezed harder. A moan came out of Maria’s mouth, one filled with eroticism, the kind of moan that Wendy liked to hear. She reached with her left hand around Maria’s shoulder and cupped Maria’s left breast, squeezing and gradually tightening her grip. Maria moaned again with her head slightly tilted backwards. Wendy’s right hand joined in on the action as well, squeezing Maria’s right breast. She settled on a rhythm of squeezing both breasts a few times and alternating between squeezing the left and right breasts, playing Maria like an erotic, living musical instrument. Maria’s musical moans filled the room.

Thinking about the information Maria provided about her background, Wendy found it frankly boring. She wanted to imagine Maria being sinful, a depraved woman interested only in sexual pleasure just like the women in the lesbian porn videos she had watched. In her view, the role of a sex worker suited Maria much better than Maria’s previous mundane and boring job, especially because Maria had a sexy, curvaceous body and large breasts that Wendy could squeeze and suck on all day long. Wendy’s curious eyes idly looked at the wonderful patterns emanating from the starry projector. The abstract patterns moved almost as if they were alive. Three-dimensional shapes appeared near the areas where the polychromatic rays of light touched, almost as if the shapes were growing out from the walls and ceiling. Wendy felt like she was falling into the shapes. Feeling sleepy, Wendy closed her eyes. When she reopened them, she found the whole room looking very different.

The walls were covered with patterned chrome panels. An elaborate square chandelier hung from the marble ceiling with five nested layers of long crystals, each layer starting from the center hanging higher than the last. The cheap furniture turned into futuristic versions of themselves made from chrome and glass with see-through, colorless upholstery. Even the projector itself was transformed. It was now a bouquet of black and red flowers. Beyond the windows was a luminous, sparkling pink fog. Gray-pink paramecium-like creatures floated in the air. They were accompanied by translucent balls with smaller blue-green balls within each of them.

Looking around in awe, Wendy was perplexed by the effect and wondered how the device worked. It was beyond what her limited knowledge of science could explain. Walking over to a group of those floating creatures, Wendy poked at one of the paramecium-like things. It immediately flinched and swam away. She then touched one of the balls, but there was no adverse reaction from it. The ball merely moved from the momentum of Wendy’s touch. Upon closer inspection, the balls resembled volvoxes, microscopic algae she read about in her highschool biology book.

Turning her attention back to Maria, who remained standing still without expression, Wendy didn’t see any change in her appearance, but Maria’s make-up appeared somewhat brighter, glowing faintly and sparkling. Having completed the second step, Wendy tried to contact Sarah on her phone but it wasn’t responsive and showed nothing but a bright pink screen. Suspecting the projector was somehow interfering with her phone, she went to the door out of the apartment and opened it. Wendy couldn’t see anything beyond the door at all. It was pitch black outside. She stretched her arm into the darkness but couldn’t see past her wrist. Wendy’s hairs were standing on their ends.

No way...this can’t be real.

Taking a deep breath, Wendy crossed into the threshold and experienced immediate vertigo. After a few seconds, she regained her bearings and found herself in the hallway of the housing complex. She breathed a sigh of relief. Turning around to look back inside, Wendy saw a normal studio apartment with a starry light projector on a table at the center broadcasting its intricate luminous patterns all over the room. Maria remained standing motionlessly while looking at the projector like someone frozen in time.

What’s going on? Sarah should be able to explain how this all works...

Her phone now operated normally, but Sarah didn’t pick up Wendy’s call nor returned her text messages.

Maybe Sarah’s preoccupied with something...

Wendy entered back into the apartment and closed the door behind her. Slowly, she approached the effective range of the light projector and looked at the patterns again while standing next to Maria. If staring at the patterns was how she got into augmented reality space in the beginning, then doing the same thing as before should work. Before she knew it, she was back into augmented reality. Strangely, she wasn’t able to experience it happening. It was like she had fallen asleep for a moment, then woken back up. A bright pink, floating circular object on the side of the bouquet of flowers at an angle caught her eye. She walked up to it to examine it. The object looked very much like a button, so Wendy pressed on it and felt an unexpected tactile sensation.

A translucent blue holographic screen popped up along with a holographic keyboard. Several lines of text appeared on the screen:

Augmented Reality Diffusion
Version 1.0 © Copyright 20XX Hecate Corporation
Augmented Reality Process started...

There was a rectangular blinking cursor below the last line. Wendy made a guess on what to enter and typed in “help”. Like circular button she just pressed, the keyboard also provided tactile feedback. It was like the buttons were solid and not empty holograms. A plethora of commands was listed on the screen in alphabetical order. Wendy was overwhelmed by the long list. She scan through the list, wondering which one to look at first, then saw the command, “startgui”. The command seemed self-explanatory, so she typed it into the console.

An image of Maria appeared on the screen, looking just like the current Maria. On the right side of her there was a vertical list of rounded rectangular buttons labeled: Personal Profile, Character Settings, Change Identity, and Manage Characters. Pressing on the topmost button, Wendy was brought to a screen that showed a portrait of Maria followed by the standard personal details such as name, nationality, height, age, width, sex, education, and marital status. She went back to the previous screen and pressed Character Settings. A screen with an assortment of sliders, checkboxes, and other input fields showed next to a full-body view of Maria.

Does this really work the way I think it does? Only one way to find out.

Wendy adjusted the breast size slider to the right. The breasts of the virtual Maria on the screen immediately grew in size. She turned around and looked at the actual Maria. To her excitement, the real Maria’s breasts grew in size too. Looking at the hairstyle options, Wendy selected curly, shiny, and long hair. Maria’s hair changed instantly. Wendy went over to Maria and felt the woman’s breasts and hair, gasping in surprise when she noticed how realistic the changes felt.

I know this an illusion, but how is this even possible?

Walking back to the computer console, Wendy exited the Character Settings screen, and went to Change Identity. A gallery of thumbnail images of various females with names showed. Wendy scrolled through the image gallery with her forefinger and stopped when she recognized a woman’s face in one of the pictures. She pressed on it. A larger version of the image showed with the message “Identity changed” at the bottom of the screen. Turning around, Wendy saw Maria’s body glowing momentarily in a white and pink color. When the glow receded, Maria’s appearance transformed to resemble someone else entirely. Her olive skin became lighter. Her brown hair turned into blonde tresses. Her brown eyes became blue. Wendy was delighted to see Maria change into Catherine Shower, one of the actresses she recognized from several of the erotic lesbian movies Sarah had given her.