The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bracelet

MC, FF, DS

It’s Tina’s birthday, but Danni is the one getting the present.

“Oh Danni, it’s so beautiful!! Where in the world did you find this?”

Tina stretched her arm out above her head, holding her wrist up so that it caught the sunlight coming thru the front window as they sat together on the couch. After a long minute, she pulled it back and held her right wrist in her left hand as she examined the very unusual bracelet her girlfriend just gave her for her birthday. It was a beautiful bracelet even if it was rather unusual, even... odd-looking. It was a two-piece, double banded, solid silver bracelet. The larger band had three small clips on it that kept the slightly thinner band attached to it. It had three different opals centered on it. Actually, they were six stones, but they fit so snugly together that you had to look close to notice. While all six stones were the same size, roughly the size of a large peanut M&M, each pair was a different type of opal. The center pair were two beautiful white opals, the set on the left were brilliant fire opals and the set on the right were dazzling blue opals. Danni didn’t answer. She simply sat next to Tina and enjoyed the look on her face as she continued to examine it from every possible angle with that damned sexy, little smile Danni loves so much on her face. Danni is as relieved as Tina is happy with her gift.

“Do you... really like it, baby? Be honest. After all, it’s just a bracelet. I know how much you like opals, but are you sure it isn’t too cheap looking? Too.. gaudy? To be honest, I don’t know why I bought it. I REALLY wasn’t sure you’d like it at all.“

Danni laughs to herself as she demolishes her own gift. She’s never been good at buying gifts for people. Family or friends. That’s why she usually just gives money. She laughed to herself as she thought about it.

‘At least you don’t have to worry about them not liking or returning cash.’

“Oh si, mi amore. I love it. It’s beautiful. Gracias, my love!”

“Yeah well, the main reason I did buy it was actually because of this.”

Danni gently takes Tina’s wrist and turns it over to show her the underside of the bracelet which shows a series of strange, small markings engraved into the larger band and also a few matching markings on the smaller one.

“Obviously, I have NO idea what those weird marks or symbols are. You’re the linguist, baby. I’m just another junior lawyer researching old case files all day. But, the old lady that owns the store said she was fairly certain that it was some kind of very old but very real language, but she didn’t know any more about it herself. And I thought that given your talent for languages, especially your love for all those ancient, esoteric and... dead ones, that you might get some fun out of that, at least.”

Tina looks at the strange markings, then up at Danni, smiles at her and looks at them again. After several long seconds, her linguistic curiosity seemingly satisfied, she reaches out and throws her arms around Danni’s neck and kisses her. Tina takes Danni by the face and shoves her tongue in her mouth. As Tina holds Danni in a firm embrace, Danni responds by taking her smaller girlfriend by the face and holding her just as firmly. As the kiss continues, Tina slowly slides her hands down and takes Danni’s much larger breasts in her hands and squeezes them lovingly. She skillfully massages them for several long seconds until Danni begins to moan through the kiss. Tina slips her hands down a little further and takes hold of the bottom of Danni’s shirt and slides it up and over her head, breaking the kiss as she does. After tossing Danni’s shirt over her shoulder to land on the carpet behind her, Tina locks eyes with her again.

“I love you so much, mi amore!”

“I love you too, my sexy, little lady!”

Both girls laugh out loud as they continue to kiss and fondle each other as their second, more improptu and much more... private birthday celebration slowly makes its way to the bedroom, their clothes hitting the floor with every other step. The leftover pizza, cokes, half-eaten birthday cake, melting ice cream, paper plates, plastic forks, spoons, birthday cards and the rest of Tina’s gifts from her earlier, actual birthday party with their friends are left abandoned in the living room for later. Much... later.

* * *

A couple of weeks later, Danni Waters is asleep on the couch. Having once more come home from work to an empty apartment, she had taken a long, hot shower and put on a sexy, sheer and matching black lace bra and panty set, her favorite pair of well-worn, old, purple sweat pants and a sky blue tee shirt. Her still wet hair hung loosely around her shoulders. After her shower, she plopped herself down on the couch, turned on the T.V., leaned back and had promptly fallen asleep. Danni Waters is twenty five years old. She stands five feet, nine inches tall in her bare feet. She has curly, waist long, deep, copper red hair, bright green eyes, 34DD breasts and, even for a redhead, has a very pale complexion. She was still asleep when Tina came home from work a little after six. The petite but fiesty Miss Tina Castillo Lopez moved to stand in front of Danni in the middle of their one bedroom apartment’s small but cozy living room. The twenty three year old woman stands five feet tall, has long, straight black hair, brown eyes, small 32B breasts and a much darker complexion than Danni. She smiled hungrily to herself as she quietly dropped her keys, purse and laptop bag into the chair next to the couch, slid her heels off, lifted her loose, knee length, maroon, cotton skirt up around her waist, exposing her skimpy, pink, thong panties and gently straddled the woman she loves so much. She slid a few strands of still wet hair out of Danni’s face, leaned in close and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. She loves the way Danni smells after a shower. Given the all natural soaps, shampoo and lotions she uses, Danni always smelled so damn..., uuhh? Tina never has settled on a word that really sounds right, but whatever word you wanted to use, Danni just smelled ssooo damn... Fresh...? Clean...?

Well, use your own word, but Tina loves it! Danni barely reacts to the attention Tina is paying to her. Only a single, short moan escaped her lips after Tina kissed her a second time on the neck and a third time behind her ear. Tina loves Danni dearly. She knew that she had fallen in love with Danni by the end of their second date. Tina took a moment to sit up and laugh silently to herself as she thought back to their first few dates. Their very first “date” was two hours of laundry at the cleaners just off campus. “Dinner” was Cheetos, Snicker bars and cokes. Of course, their second date had been mmuucchh better! They were at Danni’s apartment, which was, obviously and thankfully, also off campus. Danni had invited her over for a Saturday afternoon study session around eleven thirty that morning and by six thirty that night after finding themselves in the middle of their fourth movie and having all but finished the extra large pepperoni, onion, black olive and pineapple pizza with extra sauce they they discovered they both loved, they found themselves just staring into each other’s eyes. Thankfully, the tension was shattered when they broke out laughing. When Danni took Tina by the face and kissed her, they both knew they were a couple. The sex that night was the best sex Tina had ever had, period! Oh God, she had never cum as hard or as many times as she did that night!! Obviously, they had had several more and much fancier “official” dates since then, but that second date is still Tina’s absolute favorite. Tina was a sophomore then and Danni a junior. Now, a little over four years later, both had graduated college, gotten jobs in their respective fields, officially moved in together and have been a happy and loving couple ever since. There was only one problem. Tina was lying to Danni. No, not in the deliberately deceitful..., “Sorry baby, but it’s all been a lie”... sort of way. She’s just never told Danni the truth. Her truth. That truth being that she is a naturally very submissive woman. Tina wants to give herself to Danni, literally, completely and absolutely. The truth is that all Tina wants is to be Danni’s subserviant, loving, deeply devoted and absolutely obedient, personal sex slave. She wants Danni to put a collar around her neck. She wants Danni to hold her leash. She has just been too afraid to tell her. Too afraid to tell the love of her life that she wants her to take control of her. She wants Danni to not just take charge and tell her what to do, but to completely control her, to truly dominate her, to literally own her, body and soul, forever. She’s just too afraid that Danni will think she’s... twisted? Perverted? A... freak?

Again, use your own word, but Tina finally decided to take a deep breath, bury her truth and do her best to be the strong, loving and... independent woman and girlfriend Danni thinks she is. The moment she saw the script on the underside of the bracelet she undestood what it said because she could read the strangely beautiful script on the underside of both of the bracelet’s bands. She was so surprised when she first saw it that she nearly screamed out loud in her excitement.

‘I don’t believe it! That script is Celtic. Specifically, it’s... Lepontic Celtic. But, Lepontic Celtic traces back to the 6th century BCE! Damn, this bracelet is fucking old!! Oh my God! Could this actually be the... Gemini bracelet?! Could the legends really... Hell, can this bracelet possibly be the... REAL thing!?!’

Tina took a deep breath, not believing how calm she was as she sat there looking at her sleeping girlfriend. Thinking back to her birthday, she knew that the decision she had been wrestling with since Danni gave her the bracelet was the right one. She knew that she loved Danni more than she had ever loved anyone else. She knew that Danni was the “One” for her. Finally acting on her decision, and as gently and quietly as she could, she slid the bracelet off the sleeping Danni’s wrist. Being very careful to not wake her up, she pulls the two bands apart and after placing the larger band back on Danni’s right wrist, she kisses her again, takes a deep breath and places the thinner band back on her own left wrist. She closes her eyes and waits for “it” to happen. After a few tense moments and realizing that she has been holding her breath, Tina exhales, letting herself relax as she silently laughs at herself.

‘Wow! Really, Tina?! Aren’t you supposed to be an intelligent, college educated woman? Were you seriously expecting this to be some kind of ancient and...MAGICAL bracelet that would enslave you to Danni and make you her devoted and obedient slave for the rest of your life? Oh well, at least I can still be her slave in my dreams, ha haa. And I did get a very unique and beautiful opal bracelet from my sexy, hot girlfriend, so that’s something.’

Still laughing at herself, she slides off of Danni’s lap and heads for the bathroom and a much needed hot shower of her own when her wrist suddenly starts to feel painfully tight and hot. Looking at the bracelet, she sees that it has started to glow very brightly. Feeling a sharp flash of pain as the bracelet gets hotter, glows brighter and feels tighter around her wrist, Tina struggles but finally manages to pull the bracelet off, tossing it across the room. Rubbing her wrist and flexing her fingers, she is shocked to find a very vivid and colorful... tattoo that looks exactly like the bracelet around her wrist right where the bracelet had just been! The bracelet has literally become part of her. She feels a second flash of heat as a strange sensation quickly spreads through her entire body and along her spine to explode in both her mind and pussy in the same moment. She instantly orgasms. She barely has time to cover her mouth before the powerful, irresistable scream escapes her lips as she collapses to the floor in sheer ecstasy. All she can do is shove one hand between her legs, slipping her hand under her panties and burying two fingers deep into herself as she fights to keep herself quiet as she balls her other hand into a fist so tight she can’t believe her nails aren’t drawing blood as she rides out an orgasm more powerful than anything she has ever imagined, much less experienced! After several minutes of the purest bliss, Tina slowly regains control of herself. She lays there scared, stunned and shaking. She is chilled to the bone even as she lays there covered in sweat. Staring at the ceiling as she takes several deep breaths, she lies still as she slowly recovers. After a few more minutes, she manages to sit up. Now it all makes sense. Now she understands. All too late, she understands... everything! The good news? She was right. The script IS written in the very old Lepontic Celtic language. Impossibly, it is a very old, very powerful and very real magical item. The bad news? It isn’t the Gemini bracelet. This is the... Gathering bracelet! The twin sister to the Gemini Bracelet. A SINGLE mistranslated word on a centuries old, magical bracelet has made ALL of the difference! The Gathering bracelet, which along with the Gemini bracelet, are two of four ancient and magical Celtic bracelets. The Gathering bracelet allows its owner to choose and enslave, or “gather” up to six slaves. One for each opal. When whoever owns the bracelet sees someone they desire, all they have to do is get that person to put the smaller bracelet around their wrist, wait for the “magic to work” and they become your loving, devoted, obedient and permanent slave! When Tina took the bracelet off of a sleeping Danni’s wrist, she claimed it and became it’s owner. When she willingly surrendered the bracelet when she placed the larger band back on Danni’s wrist, she made Danni the bracelet’s owner. Now Danni owns the bracelet and she owns Tina. Tina is now her permanent slave. Her slave in body, mind and soul. Tina has finally gotten her wish. She is now literally Danni Waters’ absolute slave. Again, there’s just... one... small... problem. Too late, Tina now “magically” understands that she is NOT enslaved to her beautiful, sexy girlfriend, Danni Waters. Instead, she is enslaved to the bracelet on Danni’s wrist! In other words, Tina will spend the rest of her life as the loving, deeply devoted, totally submissive, utterly subservient and absolutely obedient personal sex slave to whoever owns that bracelet!

‘Oh God! This... can’t be... real?! I’m... I’m a... slave! I’m literally a slave. Yes, I WANTED to be Danni’s sex slave. But I wanted to be HER slave, not a helplessly obedient slave to... to... WHOEVER wears that bracelet! Oh God!! I have no choice now. I MUST and WILL serve and obey whoever wears that bracelet! I’m going to spend the rest of my life on my knees kneeling at... SOMEONE’S feet!! Oh God, what have I fucking done?!’

When she looks up and sees Danni this time, her breath catches as she looks at the single most stunningly beautiful and irresistably powerful woman she has ever seen. She knows the woman sleeping above her is her long time girlfriend Danni Ann Waters. But now Tina recognizes her for who she TRULY is. She recognizes her as her rightful owner and Mistress! Tina was born to be her slave. She exists only to serve and obey this woman. The woman that owns her, body, mind and soul for the rest of her life! Tina loves her Mistress even more deeply than she did only a few minutes ago.

‘Okay, uhh... first thing, relax, Tina! Everything... is going... to be... fine! I just have to make DAMN certain that no one else EVER touches that damn bracelet!! I’ll happily spend the rest of my life as Danni’s slave. But, I will NOT be a slave to ANYONE else.., ever! Sssoo, uh, yeah, no problem! I just have to very consciously and deliberately guard my Mistress and that bracelet for the rest of my life! Oh no, that won’t be a problem. What could possibly go wrong?!’

Laughing at the utterly impossible and unbeleivable but all too real situation she has put herself in, Tina is forced to accept that there is real magic in the real world and that that magic has literally made her the property of any man or woman that takes possession of the bracelet on her current Mistress’s wrist. Tina takes several deep breaths as she tries to steel herself for her new life. She looks up worshipfully at her sleeping Mistress.

‘Oh God! I’m thinking of her as my owner and Mistress already? Oh Fuck me, if anyone else ever gets their hands on that bracelet, I’m in serious trouble!’

With her newfound understanding of who and what she is and not having permission, she can’t disturb Dan.., no, not Danni. She is Tina’s Mistress now and a slave must show proper respect and obedience to her owner and Mistress. Knowing and accepting her proper place, Tina takes a deep breath, silently retrieves the bracelet that has made her a literal slave and moves into position as she gets down on her knees and kneels before her Mistress. She places herself at her Mistress’s feet. With the thinner band held reverantly in her hands behind her back and her head bowed submissively, the slave lovingly waits for her Mistress to wake up and take ownership of her slave.

To Be Continued...