The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottom of the Class

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC]
* * *

James was sat infront of me in the class. I always sat near him when I was able, probably because he was everything I feared to become.

I stared at his pink hair tie and his long blond hair imprisoned within to form a pony tail. In response to these thoughts, subconsciously my hand rose up and touched my own hair tie. In mimicry of James I had started to grow my own hair long. At the moment I had a short pony tail and a resulting minor feud with my parents.

James obviously enjoyed life and he was so confident. I had noticed last year that this wasn’t the case, but somehow a change had occurred, and now people liked him. Slowly one by one, his circle of friends increased on the course. He seemed to be best friend to most of the guys in the class, except me.

But I like him, and it goes further than that?, am I attracted to him?

Almost in response to my thoughts, James turns around and gives me a smile, before turning back to face the front.

I feel my cheeks burn Red with embarrassment. ‘Have I just given myself away?’. What would my parents think if he told them?. I can almost hear their shouts of ‘Bad Boy.’, and it scares me.

I try to concentrate on the lecture, but fail, I cannot get James out of my mind.

Eventually the bell rings.

Hurriedly I pack my rucksack and headed for the door. Once outside I make for the toilets, to wash my face and cool down.

‘These thoughts will get you in trouble Alex!’ I muttered to myself. ‘How could I the son of devout parents be so full of sin?’. I reach the toilets and enter.

“Hello Alex” I heard James say behind me.

With a start I look up into the mirror seeing him standing behind me.

“I felt you looking at me today, and for the last few weeks.” James smiled and lent closer to my ear before whispering “Want to talk about it in private? nothing need happen if you don’t want it too.".

My heart raced, as James placed his hand on my shoulder and I didn’t attempt to shake it off. Despite the fear of my family, I gave an answer.

“Yes.". I said

and James smile widened.

* * *

[Almost one hour later]

I accompanied James back towards his flat. All the time he talked and I listened, strangely my mind seemed to wander and I found myself looking at the crotch of his Jean shorts. I couldn’t hear what James was saying, All I saw was the bulge in his Jeans, how it swayed when he walked and the sound of my own breathing. Suddenly we arrived at the door to his flat. I was momentarily puzzled, the journey seemed to have taken only a minute or two, yet I knew we where now almost two miles from the College. It was almost like I had awoken from some kind of trance.

The door opened to a large flat with several bedrooms. This sort of accommodation was well out of the range of most students and put my small dorm bedroom to shame. The furnishings as well were of the highest quality, how did he afford this?

James closed the door and I felt his hands start to massage my shoulders. In response I dropped the rucksack and relaxed. I had already decided before we reached the apartment, not to lose my virginity with James. My parents would kill me if they found out, and my imagining them shouting ‘Bad Boy’ sent a shiver down my spine. No I would just talk to James tonight.

Suddenly, I felt both my arms being held firmly behind my back and my pony tail pulled down, immobilising my head and forcing me to look upwards. My legs gave way and I was forced to kneel.

I tried to move, but found myself restrained and helpless.

“Master, I have him held.". I heard James say.

An older man came out from one of the closed rooms, and walked in my direction. The man exhumed power and control and my eyes were transfixed on him as he approached.

“James, I assume this is Alex, the last of your male class mates?". The man said stopping infront of me.

I found myself forcibly attracted to his face and stared at his large brown eyes. Every time I tried to look away, the eyes seemed to pull my attention back.

“Yes Master.". I heard James say behind me.

The white of the eyes, I noted, was not blood shot, and the irises were of a deep solid brown. I didn’t realise it, but I had stopped trying to struggle against James’s hold. I felt strangely calm.

“Your name is Alex isn’t it?". I heard a voice say.

“Yes.". Another voice replied. I didn’t think about the voice I heard, studying the eyes took all my concentration.

“You are mine now Alex and will call me master.".

“Yes Master.". the other voice replied.

“You will do anything I tell you, won’t you Alex?".

“Yes Master”. said the voice.

“Good boy, now tell me about yourself.".

I heard a voice recount the story of my life. Of my devout upbringing and stern parents who had me by a financial strangle hold. My fears of being gay ,and as a result, being cut off from my family. About myself looking to be only aged fifteen, despite being almost Twenty. The problems of being both small, thin and correspondingly weak.

I finally realised it was me saying these things, but I didn’t care as I was concentrating on the wonderful eyes.

Suddenly eye contact was broken and I felt very dizzy.

“He is susceptible James and adequate to satisfy some of my clients. prep him for the next stage”. The man said. “Make him yours, and mine.".

I didn’t resist, for some reason I didn’t have the will, as James manoeuvres me wordlessly up against a wall and manacled me to it. I was held by the ankle’s and wrists to the wall with both my arms and legs spread out.

James was infront of me and I still felt calm. He was holding a large Bowie knife which that reflected the light from its mirrorlike surface.

My attention was drawn to James eyes, Deep sapphire blue pools with swirls of speckled green that seemed to quash the last vestigial fear inside me.

Gently, with the knife, James cut the clothes from my body leaving me naked. I felt no emotions, all was calm and I seemed totally detached from my surroundings.

James licked my ear, before stepping back into view. He held the knife up before me and slowly rotated the blade along its axis.

The light reflected off the blade, in a rhythmic pattern, into my eyes. Constant yet mesmerising. James didn’t say a word, he just left me staring transfixed at the blade and the blinding light flashing into my eyes. The rotations seemed to slow down and my breathing matched the flashes of light. With each, and every, turn getting slower... and slower...

Finally James spoke. “Sleep.". He commanded.

I obeyed instantly.

* * *

[An unknown time later..]

I awoke. Everything felt different, like a great burden had been lifted from my life.

I remembered what had happened up to James command to sleep, yet felt no fear at what had happened then, or since. I knew I was safe and James was to be trusted and obeyed without question.

Thinking of obeying him made me both content and strangely excited at the same time.

I examined my now smooth and oiled body, and my long false fingernails, they just felt ‘right’ somehow. I was very pleased that all my hair, except on my head, had been removed making me smooth all over.

Sitting up, I looked around, and saw Jack. Jack was the man whose eyes first enslaved me. His presence required a response.

“Master, I exist to serve you.". I stated proudly, but I didn’t need to say anything, he could see the absolute adoration in my eyes.

He approached like the coming in of the tide, powerful and unstoppable. Unbuttoning his flies he revealed his beautiful erect penis.

Automatically I knelt before him and started to suck, It felt so good to swallow its entire throbbing length down my throat. I felt a presence behind me and something penetrated my ass. There was no pain as my anus effortlessly accepted whatever was inserted deep inside me.

I had never felt such ecstasy before in my life.

Finally Both men reached their climax. Hot cum shot down my throat and up into my bowels.

Afterwards I was careful to lick my masters member clean before he removed it from my throat, and hold onto the contents of my newly filled bowels. None of their semen would escape me!.

Naturally I licked clean James cock, after he had extracted it from my anus, to remove any of my bodily fluids and by-products from it. I took great care to lick the underside of his cock excessively,to give him greater pleasure.

After all a good boy must service his masters fully, and I am a such a VERY good boy.

* * *

[Two weeks later, at Mathrews flat]

“Alex, you in there?". said Mathrew behind the door. “We have had a call from James, we are ordered to go around this night.".

“Orders received and understood.” I reply to my boyfriend, there was no question of us refusing such a summons, we both served faithfully.

Mathrew was such a hunk. He became a friend of James a few days before I did, and together we make a good pair of lovers. We have also found living together cheaper than separately. As my parents have now disowned me, this is a big help.

Indeed, we seem to get enough to live off and carry on our studies. Money from Master Jack, in compensation for entertaining some of his ‘guests’, does ‘just’ meet the bills.

I applied the last of my lipstick and checked my eye shadow. My extra tight, and ultrashort jean shorts made sitting still difficult, but the tightness of the shorts was delicious. I did like pain. ‘would my Masters guests use nipple clamps this time?’ I thought, I dearly hoped they would!

In answer to my summons I left the bathroom. Mathrew is waiting in the hall, also ready, obedient to James call. After a deep french kiss we leave for a night with Jack. Who knows? we may be lucky to service him tonight, rather than some of his guests.

But as he owns so many slaves, we know we might have to wait our turn for a few more months yet.... Unless we are rewarded for being such very good boys!

[End]