The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottled

by Nanoslaver

I had been in town for only a month. My first job right out of culinary school in a sleepy little seaside town in southern Florida, part of the culinary crew at a residential golf resort for millionaires. There wasn’t a lot to do in town. Most people my age went to the party beaches thirty minutes up the coast. The population here was mostly upper middle-class seniors. That meant a quiet town with not a lot to do, but it also meant a couple miles of pristine empty beach!

I quickly got into the habit of strolling along the beach after work. I’d pack my bikini, towel, and lotion in my bike bag before work, and once the day was done, I’d stop off at the beach on the way home, change in the tiny little marketplace’s bathroom, and hit the sand.

It had been a particularly long day. One of the resident’s granddaughters got married, and the old codger had thrown the reception at the club. I’d heard of bridezillas, but wow.

But it was over now, and I had sand between my toes and surf rolling over my feet, lazily hunting for the best spot to lay out my towel for some sun. It’s not that it was a difficult decision—there was no one else in sight—I was just waiting for my feet to stop somewhere. My friend Casey was meeting me here in a couple of hours with wine coolers and her tablet so we could watch movies by the surf.

My daydreams of culinary stardom were interrupted when something hit me square in the ankle. It stung, and I looked down to see an ornate bottle rolling in the surf. Aquamarine glass the size of a wine bottle but round in the bottom and a sort of cheesy fishnet wrapped around it and a few dangly decorations hanging from the netting. It looked like the sort of thing you’d expect to see in a cheap seaside restaurant holding a candle on the gingham tablecloth.

It was half covered in sand, but I thought I could see something inside. I took a few steps into the water, washing the bottle in the waves, and held it up to the sun.

There was definitely a shadowy sort of shape inside. As much as I turned and tilted the bottle, though, I couldn’t quite make it out. There was nothing for it. I grabbed hold of the cork and pulled.

It didn’t want to come out, at first. My fingers wet from the surf, I got a better grip with my towel and tucked the bulbous bottom under my arm, wrestling with the stubborn stopper. With a bit of grunting—and unladylike swearing—the cork popped loose with a BANG!

I fell backwards into the waves, dropping the bottle, but as I went down I saw a thick cloud of blue smoke erupt from the bottle. I landed on my back under the water and came up coughing and spitting salt water just in time to see all that smoke gathering itself in a column a few feet in front of me! My towel and my bottle of lotion were gone, but I was transfixed by the sight of smoke doing something it wasn’t supposed to.

The last of the smoke drifted out of the bottle to join the swirling mass in front of me, and the whole thing sort of collapsed in on itself, coalescing into a shape. In moments, that shape became a woman!

“What the…what?” was all I could sputter out. She was completely naked with a high ponytail that reached down to her ass, and my eyes were drawn to the golden rings in her nipples, and the two shining sapphires dangling from those rings.

The woman opened her eyes, saw me staring up open-mouthed at her, and smiled. “Hello,” she said.

Bewildered, I blinked up and said, “Hi.”

Looking around, she said, “Florida, I think. Yes?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“I’ve traveled a bit.” Looking out into the waves, she jumped, reaching out her hand. “No, you don’t!” and the bottle, which had started to drift back into the ocean leaped out of the waves and into her hand. I noticed with some sense of strangeness that cork stopper was already back in place.

I got to my feet and wrung the seawater out of my hair, still watching her. She smirked at me, looking me up and down. “Lovely little morsel, aren’t you?”

Now standing, I took a good look at her, too. Olive skin, long black hair, Ice blue eyes. Curvy figure with large, high, firm breasts and no body hair in sight. I did notice now that she was wearing leather sandals with lacings that twined around her perfect legs up to the knees. “How did you do that?” I asked her.

She tilted her head, raising one eyebrow and asked, “Do what?”

“You know, how did you make it look like you came out of that bottle in a puff of smoke? I mean, I assume you’ve got a small wire from the bottle to your hand to bring it back to you, but I don’t get how you did the illusion with the smoke.”

As I said all this, she grinned. “It’s not an illusion, sweetie.” She waved her hand dismissively in my direction, and my bikini suddenly turned to smoke and blew away! “I’m what you would call a genie.”

“Oh, shit!” I threw my hands over myself, squeezing my thighs together, and crouching over to hide my nakedness, looking up and down the beach to see if anyone was looking.

She giggled. “Oh, do put your hands down and stand up straight, darling. You look silly doing that.”

I blinked at her for a moment, then scanned the waters around me, hoping my bikini was floating out there, just another trick, but no. I turned to look at her, sputtering, “But…but… you can’t be! Genies aren’t real.”

Still smiling, she waded out to where I was still crouched over trying to hide myself. She ran a finger through the hair at my temple and tucked it behind my ear. “Who says?” Stepping a little closer, she ran her fingertip lightly down my spine and over the curve of my ass. I felt a quick tingle and shivered, but then a deep warmth washed through me, like bonfire night in high school and I stood up straight, both my hands sliding between my legs to rub myself where I was warmest.

“That’s better,” she said with a grin. She looked me up and down like a horse in a market. She walked around me, checking out my ass and tracing a finger across the small of my back.

“Give my bikini back,” I said. I was trying to ignore the way my sex was getting slippery, or the way my fingers kept trying to sneak their way in. Not to mention my nipples.

“Oh, but you look so good without it, pet.” She circled back around in front of me, grinning at the sight of my nipples. She reached out and flicked one, pinching and playing with it. I tried to back away but couldn’t move my feet without my fingers getting more access to my wetness, so I stood my ground.

“If you’re a genie,” I told her, “then I get three wishes. I wish for my bikini back.”

She threw her head back and laughed. “Silly Arabians and their stories!” She shook her head. “That’s not how it works, honey.”

“Oh, yeah? Then how does it work?”

She took the bottle out from under her arm, twisting and pulling at the cork. “You are going to spend eternity granting my wishes.” With a loud POP! the cork came loose, and with a rush of wind, I felt a pull like a vacuum, every atom of my body feeling like it wanted to fly apart and fall into the bottle. I resisted, focusing all my will on holding my ground, but even as I did, the heat in my loins erupted, distracting me. My fingers slid over my button, rubbing it furiously as I tried to hold my ground.

“Oh! That’s lovely,” she said, watching me. “You’re going to be fun. Now do stop resisting, little pet.” My eyes were drawn to the hole in the bottle, light swirling around it, loosening my resolve as my hips shook against my fingers. My clit sang and I came hard. My body flew apart with a boom and I became smoke, orgasm resonating through the rush of green smoke that was me as it rushed down the neck of the bottle.

I landed rather unceremoniously on a soft sheepskin in a dark room, lit by candlelight and by sunlight filtered through the blue-green of the bottle’s glass. My body, now whole again, shivered in the remnants of my orgasm. The genie landed on her feet with grace, smiling down at me. “And it only gets better from there, pet.”

I looked up just in time to see sunlight through the neck of the bottle, just before the cork flew home, sealing the bottle—and my fate, it seemed. I picked myself up, got on my feet, only to have her say, “Uh-uh. Knees.” My body dropped down, my knees wide apart, my hands clasped behind my back. “Better.”

“Please let me go,” I said. “I have a life.”

She chuckled. “And you still do. It’s just that now, that life is for my pleasure. Now, let’s have a look at my new pet.” She walked around me, still looking me over. As she did, I looked around. There was only the one room, with a massive bed covered in pillows and blankets. The floor was wooden and dotted with rugs like the one I was on. All around the room were display cases filled with dolls and figurines—all beautiful women in the throws of ecstasy.

“Not bad,” she said, completing her circle around me. “Maybe a bit more there, though…” she waved her hands, and that feeling of becoming smoke returned, but only in my breasts. I moaned, looking down to see them expanding. I’d never had much in the cleavage department, but now I grew—high, firm, round, and flawless. I sat staring in disbelief as they heaved up and down with my breath. My nipples stood out proudly, hard as stone.

“Oh, yes. Much better!” she exclaimed. “Now, something fun.”

She waved her hand with a grin and trails of smoke circled my body, winding above and below my new chest, around the back of my neck, and around my arms. My hands were pulled up behind my chest and now ropes formed from the smoke trails, tying my hands to the opposite elbows and my arms to the middle of my back, circling my chest in an ornate pattern. Two more sets of ropes tied my thighs to my calves, keeping me in a kneeling position. “Hey!” The tie thrust my chest out, my new breasts erect and sensitive. I struggled against my bonds, making them bounce and jiggle, and I couldn’t stop a moan escaping my lips.

“Oh, good,” she said, watching me. She cupped her breasts lightly in her hands, lifting and massaging them. “I do love a girl who likes bondage.”

“I don’t,” I said.

“Ah. Never done it before, have you?” she bent down so her face was inches from mine, and smiled. “Well, let me show you some of the benefits.” She cupped my sex and gave a small stoke, then lifted her hands to my tits. I could still feel her hand rubbing on my lips, though! She cupped my breasts and flicked at my nipples with her thumbs, then stood, smiling down at me. I could feel three hands, now, and looked down. Two hands made of blue smoke were squeezing my tits together, rubbing and playing. I couldn’t see below that, but I could feel the third slipping a finger between my lips, my juices flowing. My breath deepened, my chest heaving in the phantom hands.

“I’ll tell you what, pet. Why don’t you just enjoy that for a bit, and I’ll show you a bit of your future, eh?” With that, she turned to search through the display cases surrounding us. She crossed half the room, scanning the figurines thoughtfully, and finally took one from its resting place on a shelf and crossed to me.

I was squirming with my whole body, trying to keep myself away from those hands, but they knew what they were doing. Try to turn away from the fingers between my lips and I pushed my breasts into the other hands. I was beginning to sweat, getting lightheaded, my breath coming in gasps.

She leaned down and held out the figurine to me. On the palm of her hand was a porcelain figure of two women tied into a 69 position. The hands of each was tied to the feet of the other, and ropes circled their abdomens like corsets, then more knots tied the corsets together. Their faces were buried in each other’s thighs. “I haven’t played with these two in a while. They’ll do.”

She turned and tossed the figurine across the floor onto a rug where it bounced before being engulfed in smoke. When the smoke cleared, two real live women were eating each other out on the rug, tied up in the same way as the figurine. They were shaking with pleasure, clearly already on the verge of orgasm.

“Hello, girls.” The girls grunted in response, too busy frantically licking each other to speak. The genie circled around them, watching them with a smile. She reached down and traced her fingernail along the top girl’s spine, and the girl came with a shout, raising her head and crying out. She shook in the last throws of her orgasm, the bottom girl still reaching her head up to suckle her juices. She was about to reach down to finish off her friend when the genie took her braided ponytail in her fist and turned her face to me. “Meet your new playmate, Ash. I think I’ll call her Sandy.”

I started to say, “My name is…” but the genie waved her hand and I was cut short as a ball gag appeared in my mouth, tasting of paint and foam rubber, and locked itself around my head. My breath was already heavy. Now, the hands playing at my tits and pussy picked up the pace and I became hot and lightheaded. My movements, once designed to try to keep me away from those hands, began to move into them. I moaned, trying desperately not to enjoy it.

“I don’t care.” She said. “That life is gone.” She let go of the girl’s hair, and she bent her head down to lick her friend. “Watch,” she told me. With a wave of her hand, their ropes burst into smoke. They rolled apart and sat up into the same position I was in, knees far apart, hands behind their backs. The girl that had been on bottom now looked at me, her lips, nose and cheeks still wet and shiny from her friend’s juices. Like me, their backs were arched, their nipples hard, and their breath heavy through parted lips.

“Good girls,” the genie told them.

“Thank you, Mistress,” they replied in unison. They looked up at her with something resembling awe.

The genie (Mistress) smiled at me. “Now, good girls get rewarded.” She waved a hand, and columns of smoke erupted underneath the girls, driving up into their lips (pussies No! their… liiiii… their sopping wet cunts!) and they gasped, rising up a bit on their haunches as two thick dildoes pushed into them, anchored to the floor. They moaned deeply, their eyes half-set in arousal as they settled, bouncing on their toys.

I watched, transfixed by this scene. The hands working on my body changed their rhythm, matching the motions of the two girls bouncing on their dildos, making me even hotter than before. I could feel myself approaching a climax and fought against it.

The genie (My mmm… no no no… don’t call her that!) circled slowly behind me, watching me watch the girls. She knelt down behind me, leaning into me. I felt her big soft breasts press into my back, her nipples hard and she lay her chin on my shoulder, her breath soft on my ear, and whispered, “Aren’t they beautiful?”

I was still gagged, a line of drool now trailing down my chin, so I couldn’t give her the answer that tried to pop out of my mouth (“Yes, Mistress! They’re beautiful!”) but she seemed happy with the moan that I gave instead.

“Ember,” she said. The redhead that had been on bottom looked up at her mistress. “What’s the best thing about cumming?”

“It lowers my resistance, Mistress. Every time I cum, my will bends more to yours and I lose myself ever more in you.”

“Good girl,” Mis… (NO! Not Mistress… evil bitch… ) SHE said. I was right on the edge now, the thought of losing myself to her driving me closer and closer. I shook with the effort to keep myself from cumming for her (worshipping her…).

“Almost there,” she said in my ear. Tears welled up in my eyes as I fought. I was dizzy, orgasm ready to rip through me. My eyes were still fixed solidly on the two women (sister slaves) pounding their dildos on the rug before me. The fingers at my crotch (CUNT!) worked one finger all the way inside me, it’s neighboring knuckles rubbing at my lips, its thumb bent back to rub my button (clit). She reached around me, her flesh and blood hands taking the place of the phantoms to squeeze and play with my breasts (tits… oh, god! No… my… FUCKING RACK!) and my whole body teetered on the edge, ready to…

“Come!”

All three of us exploded in orgasm, backs arched, heads thrown back! Mistress held me, her hands gripping my tits, her lips suckling my earlobe as the hand at my cunt worked its finger in and out in small movements and pressed its thumb hard against my clit. I shook, sweat pouring down my skin, until at last I fell back into Mistress’s arms, spent and exhausted.

“Good girl,” she told me. A wave of happiness washed through me, my afterglow now warming me like sunlight on the beach. I wanted to thank her for the praise, but I was still gagged, and now that the last remnants of orgasm were fading, leaving me in that warm glow, my mind was returning… somewhat. I couldn’t think of anything to call her but Mistress, and when that spectral hand blew away in a puff, my hips rocked, my pussy aching to feel it again.

Mistress stood, waving her hand. My gag vanished and I sat up straight, still tied. I saw the other two also sitting up, rubbing each other’s cunts and kissing. Mistress circled around in front of me, inches from me, presenting me with her pussy. “Give me a little kiss, pet. Right here.” She touched a finger to her lips and everything inside me wanted to reach up and kiss her.

But I resisted, with effort. I shook my head, saying, “I’m straight.”

She didn’t seem angry with me, only smiling patiently. “I know, poor thing. But don’t worry. I can fix that. In the meantime, all I’m asking for is a kiss. A little thank you for the pleasure you’ve received. That’s not so bad, is it?”

No. No, it wasn’t. (Yes, it was!) With some hesitation, feeling the eyes of the other two women (toys) on me, I leaned up and kissed her lips once, tasted a bit of wetness, and turned my head to line up my lips with hers better and kissed her again, pulling on her lip a bit, then stuck out my tongue to give her just a little bit of a lick before kissing her one more time. I set back on my haunches, red with shame, and looked up at her smile.

“Good girl,” she said. That warm sunshine welled up inside me again, filling me with pride.

I started to say, “Thank you,” but stopped at “Than…” clamped my lips shut and muttered an incoherent growl as I fought to not please her, my eyes defiant.

She reached down to stroke my cheek. “It’s okay, sweetie. You can try to resist. I just love watching new toys lose themselves to me bit by bit.” She stood, one hand gently rubbing her lips where I’d kissed her, then turned to the others. “Girls? Why don’t you come help your new playmate surrender?”

“Yes, Mistress,” they said, crawling to me on hands and knees. The auburn-haired Ash placed one hand behind my head and leaned me back, kissing me as she lay me on the sheepskin. The redheaded Ember lifted my knees and lay on her stomach, kissing the flat part of my belly just above my cleft (pussy). I kissed Ash, not wanting to resist her. My back arched over my bound arms and my hips rocked, trying to slide my lips… my unnn… my wet… mmmmm… hot pussy under Ember’s tongue.

As she kissed me, her tongue slipping through my lips to play with my tongue, Ash played with my brrrrr… my tiiii… my titties! My soft, round funbags, my TITS! I moaned, releasing some small bit of resistance as I let myself use such filthy names in my head for my tits, kissing Ash with abandon. She played for long moments before Ember worked her way down to my pussy. I pulled away from Ash’s mouth to let out a long, low moan and she sat up, straddling my face to place her se… her slippery cunt above me.

I closed my eyes and tried to turn my head away, but she clamped her thighs tight around my head. “Ah, ah, ah,” she said. “You know you’ll love it.” Ember kissed and licked at my lips, her pace growing as her tongue dared to probe further and further. “Just follow along with what Ember does to you, and you’ll learn.”

I stuck to my guns, determined to not give in, but Ash just giggled. “It’s okay, I can wait. I know a little trick to help you.” She slid one hand between her thighs, rubbing at her cunt above my face. “Can you smell that?”

Without thinking, I inhaled, taking a deep breath in through my nose and smelled her musk heavy in the air between us. “Yes,” I whispered.

She slid a finger between her lips and squeezed herself harder, making herself squeak a bit with wetness. “A few drops of my honey on your lips will work wonders, I think.”

I closed my eyes, clamping my lips shut tight. I wasn’t going to do this! Ash rocked her hips in time with her hand, her thighs rocking my head, and I could hear the sound of her fingers sloshing around in her pussy. Ember worked her tongue in my folds, tickling at my clit and my hips rocked in time with Ash’s. Lost in pleasure, my eyes opened to see Ash’s cunt, her lips opened wide and a drop of her juices gathering at her hole, ready to drop onto my lips. I grunted with the last of my defiance, trying to move my head away, but she had me firm. That honey dropped, splashing over my lips and then another…

My tongue betrayed me, slipping out of my mouth to lick my lips, tasting Ash’s juices. It was ambrosia! Looking up at her, I saw another droplet gathering at her entrance and I jumped, reaching out my tongue to catch it, sliding into her to suckle her honey out of her. She leaned back, rocking her hips to press her pussy into my face and I gave in to my need to lick her. My hips rocked against Ember’s face and I matched my rhythm to hers, no thought in my head but to feel this intense pleasure, to come and to make this cunt in my mouth shiver with pleasure until it came with me!

I lost myself to this moment, licking and sucking and being licked. I opened my eyes at one point to see Mistress kissing Ash, her hand playing with Ash’s tit. I watched, unable to look away. Ember bought me to the edge with ease and held me there as I worked at Ash’s pussy. I didn’t have the experience they did, and it took me longer, but soon Ash was on the edge, as ready to let go as I was. That distant, resistant part of me cried out, not wanting me to give in again, but Ember’s tongue and Ash’s taste distracted me, my mind making excuses to let me succumb to this.

“Come!” I came, squeezing Ember’s head in my thighs and sucking Ash’s clit between my teeth. Ash shook, her honey sliding out of her wet hole to dribble down my chin and over my throat. We shook, held in that moment, and another part of me broke. I knew then that there was no hope of going back to what I was. There was no way I’d be able to resist this pleasure forever. I was going to be a toy for my Mistress forever… and I was going to like it.

Ash and I came down, afterglow washing over us. She smiled down at me, running her fingers through my hair as Ember planted gentle kisses on my lips.

“Good girls,” Mistress said, and without thinking I chimed, “Thank you, Mistress” right along with Ash and Ember. Some small part of me still scolded me for obeying, but the rest of me ignored it.

“I’m afraid we’ve left Ember out of the fun, though.” In front of my face, a column of smoke slipped inside Ash, making her gasp. Arching out in front of her, trails of smoke wrapped themselves under her and around her hips, solidifying into a harness for the double-ended dildo now waving itself in my face. “Fuck your friend, won’t you, Ash?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Ash rolled off my face, crawling around behind Ember, who slid up a bit, nuzzling her head against my triangle like a pillow and moaning in anticipation. Ash grabbed a satin pillow off the bed and slid it under Ember’s hips, raising her pussy for her friend to fuck. Ember wrapped her arms around my thighs in a hug as Ash worked her plastic cock along her lips, teasing her.

“My turn,” Mistress said as she sat on my face. She pulled her lips apart with both hands, revealing her erect and throbbing clit and there, incredibly, was another figurine! Made of gold, it pierced her clit, the woman’s head poked up from the top, buried up to her chin, her mouth open in cries of passion, her feet poking out from the bottom, holding her in place! “Show me what you’ve learned.”

I didn’t even think about it. I reached up my mouth, kissing and licking her lips, sliding my tongue into her until she moaned. She grabbed my head with one hand to pull me closer and coiled the fingers of her other hand into my hair, rocking her hips against my face. I felt Ember’s head slide back and forth on my belly as Ash worked her dildo into her. I slid my tongue into my Mistress’s dripping hole just as Ash began to fuck Ember with a steady rhythm.

It was a long, slow fuck for all of us. I played with my mistress’s pussy, running my tongue up and down the length of her, tickling her clit, and kissing her lips. I drank her juices, savoring them. I suckled at her clit like an infant suckling at her mother’s tit and amazingly I felt the golden girl piercing her clit wriggling in pleasure. Held tight and warm, she writhed in pleasure as Mistress’s clit twitched, squeezing her.

Part of me wondered what that must be like, to be trapped in Mistress’s flesh forever. I dug into my task even harder, making the piercing squirm harder, wanting her to come, too.

Ash picked up the pace, Ember’s head rocking against my crotch, and she began to kiss my thigh, needing to do something with her mouth. I focused on Mistress’s clit, sucking on it like a lollipop, tickling it with my tongue. I bought my mistress to the edge, her pussy quivering against my face, her hands pulling me against her, and she came.

Mistress cried out, shaking as her juices poured over my chin! I could feel Ember shaking with orgasm as well, and incredibly, as I sucked hard at Mistress’s clit, I felt the tiny gold piercing shudder in orgasm, too.

Mistress’s orgasm faded and she rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy in my face. I happily rubbed my mouth and nose against her, feeling her juices wet my face. I smiled with content, knowing I’d made my owner come.

Ember collapsed on my crotch, sighing with happiness. Mistress lifted herself off me, my mouth reaching up after her for just a moment, deprived of my favorite candy. Ash and Ember crawled up, laying themselves beside me and resting their heads on my tits. Ash’s dildo and all my ropes vanished in smoke, and I was finally free to wrap my arms around my new lovers. We all lay still for a long moment, catching our breath.

Mistress circled around us. My eyes were closed, but I followed the sound of her footsteps. “You seem more relaxed, Sandy.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I heard myself say. My eyes were still closed as I nuzzled my cheek against Ember. “I’m sorry I resisted.”

“Oh, that’s all right, pet.” She told me. “Everyone resists at first. Tell you what, sit up.”

I untangled myself from Ash and Ember and sat up for Mistress, sitting on my butt and crossing my legs.

“You two go kiss on the bed for a bit,” Mistress said. Ash and Ember bounced onto the bed and lay down, tangling their bodies together to make out. It was a beautiful sight and part of me wished I could join them, but Mistress sat behind me and wrapped her arms around me and I wasn’t so alone, anymore.

She played with my tits, kneading and massaging them as I cooed. Once my nipples were hardened, she flicked her wrist, a line of smoke shooting out to reveal a long golden needle. I gasped, squirming for a moment before Mistress whispered, “Shhhhh… It’s okay, sweetie. It will only hurt for a moment. Hold up your tits for Mistress.”

I put my hands under my tits, my breath deepening into arousal as I watched that needle in Mistress’s hand. She bought her other hand up in a fist, a puff of smoke blasting out through her fingers, and she opened her hand to show me two golden rings each with a diamond-shaped iron weight dangling from it. My pussy twitched in anticipation as she set the rings in my lap and pinched my left nipple. “I could just magically make the rings appear in your nipples, but where’s the fun in that?”

I leaned my head back against her shoulder, closing my eyes. I felt the point of the needle touch my nipple, and I tensed, waiting.

“Ready?”

“Y…” she jammed the needle home! I cried out in pain, my abdomen shuddering and my back arching, thrusting out my chest, but as promised, it only hurt for a moment, leaving the odd sensation of the needle running through my flesh. I moaned from the pain and looked down as Mistress took a ring out of my lap, unfolded it, and slid it home as she pulled the needle free. She clasped it shut and I saw a tiny little puff of smoke where the two ends met.

“And now it’s just one piece of metal,” she said, reaching for the needle again. This time, I watched as she lined it up and thrust it home with no warning. I only grunted a bit this time, the pain no big deal the second time around. She applied the other ring and let me play with my breasts for a moment, marveling at the feel those weights tugging at me whenever they dangled.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re welcome, pet. Hmmm… what say you to a little more rope play?”

My heart skipped a beat. “Oh, yes please, Mistress!”

She stood, looking me over, then waved her hand. My hands were pulled behind my back, tied with a rope at the wrists. A rope corset circled my abdomen in tight loops, ropes crisscrossing my chest, capturing my tits and pulling them together. A pair of ropes branched off the bottom of the corset, passing under me and between my lips, pulling tight as they secured themselves to the back of the corset. My lips parted and my clittie was squeezed and I squirmed in delight. My thighs were tied to my calves again, and Mistress smiled. “Now for the fun part.” A ring of smoke in her hand produced a thick iron ring the size of a basketball hoop. She held this over my back and a number of ropes leaped from the ropes at my back to the ring, pulling them tight. Another rope twined in my hair, pulling my head back. She lifted the ring, and I was lifted into the air, my back curved, my tits pushed out, my head held back, and I moaned in pleasure.

I stopped about five or six feet in the air and just hovered there, squirming. I could feel my new jewelry swinging, and my nipples sang. “Very good,” Mistress said. “Comfy?”

I laughed for a moment and said, “Yes Mistress.”

“Ember, sweetie? Come lick Sandy’s pussy.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Ember chimed, jumping up to obey.

“Ash, why don’t you come lick Ember?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I’ll give you a little something to enjoy so you’re not left out.” As Ember nuzzled between my thighs and tickled at my lips, I heard Ash settle onto her knees. I heard the rush of smoke and Ash cried out in joy. From the squishy sounds I heard, I guessed that Ash had another dildo mounted to the floor while she ate out Ember.

I breathed long and low, savoring Ember’s attentions. I loved this. Mistress came and kissed me, her tongue playing with mine for long moments.

Suddenly, the whole bottle shook and we heard the sound of the cork squeaking to come loose. We all looked up, and Mistress grinned. “More fun already! You all keep at it. I’ll be right back!” She ran to the center of the room and as the cork came loose, she exploded into smoke and shot up and away. The cork returned, leaving us alone, and I relaxed into my bondage, letting Ember please me.

Moments later, the cork came loose. A column of pink smoke hurtled down the neck and a naked woman dropped onto the rug, shaking in orgasm… and I knew her.

“Casey!” I’d completely forgotten! She was supposed to meet me on the beach!

She looked up. “Alice?”

Mistress landed in a puff of blue smoke and said, “Not anymore.” With a wave of her hand, a ball gag appeared in Casey’s mouth, her hands were bound behind her back and she was lifted into a sitting position, her knees far apart. Mistress strolled leisurely over to me, watching me squirm, concern for my friend clear on my face. As Casey watched, Mistress smiled and put a hand under my chin. “Tell her your name, pet.”

Seeing Casey look at me in surprise, l fought to say Alice, or at least not say anything at all.

“Oh, I see we still have a bit of resistance. Nice. I get to break you again. Ember. Stop.”

I squealed in dismay as Ember’s mouth backed away from my pussy, her head retreating between my knees. “Tell her your name, pet.”

I looked at Casey, my face hot with shame. She looked confused and frightened. “My nnnn… name is … Sandy.”

“Good girl,” Mistress said. She waved her hand and I heard a rush of smoke just before a huge warm dildo shoved its way into my cunt. I moaned loud, tensing all over on my suspension ring as the big toy cock worked its way inside me. Once it was buried deep inside, it became warm and began to vibrate. “Resume, Ember.”

I couldn’t help but let out a low grunt of a laugh as Ember’s mouth came back, licking at my folds as the toy inside me pulsed. I looked at Casey, who was looking at Mistress as she circled around her. “Giving in can be fun,” Mistress told her. Casey looked back at me with dismay in her eyes. I tried not to look at her.

“Well, if she’s Sandy, then I suppose you are Shelly,” Mistress said with a grin.

Casey… no… Shelly let out a defiant grunt, murder in her eyes as Mistress circled around in front of her. Mistress ignored her, walking back to me. “What’s her name, pet?”

Damnit, damnit, damnit! I looked Shelly in the eyes again. Trying to apologize with a look. “Her name is Shelly, Mistress. It’s her only name.”

“Good girl,” Mistress chimed. She cupped my tits in her hands, and two spectral hands played with them again. I moaned, thankful for my reward.

Turning back to Shelly, she said, “Soon you will know such pleasures.”

Shelly tried to stand, clearly not having any of this, but Mistress waved a hand and Shelly’s arms wrists came loose for a second before being hoisted above her head, tied above her and pulling her up onto her toes. “There. You’re standing. Happy?” She kicked Shelly’s feet apart, letting her down a little, then created rings in the floor and bound her ankles to them.

“Sandy?” Mistress called. I moaned, not wanting to torment my friend (sister slave) anymore. But Mistress circled around Shelly, sliding one hand around her waist to cup Shelly’s pussy, rubbing at her lips. Shelly squirmed, squeaking in protest. “What’s the best thing about cumming?”

OH GOD! Everything inside me tensed. I didn’t want to say it, not to my friend (fellow toy… new lover). Oh! I fought hard, but that thick toy cock and those hands at my chest and Ember’s loving tongue loosened my will, and I burst out shouting, “It lowers my resistance, Mistress! Every time I cum, my will bends more to yours and I lose myself ever more in you!” I shuddered, right on the edge of orgasm, but Mistress’s will held me there. I moaned, pleading.

“Good girl,” Mistress said. I thought she was going to give me permission, but she didn’t. She pulled her hand away from Shelly’s pussy, leaving a spectral hand to play in her folds. Shelly squirmed, looking down to see the hand as Mistress played with her tits. A moment later, three spectral hands played with Shelly, and Mistress watched all four of us. Ember checked her pace, keeping me on the edge while Shelly’s arousal built. A line of smoke trailed out of Mistress’s hand, revealing a hickory switch!

Shelly’s eyes went wide staring at the fresh hell Mistress had conjured. Mistress laid it against her flesh as she squirmed, trailing it around her torso as she circled Shelly. Once behind her, she tapped the switch against her butt a couple of times, making Shelly tense, then whipped her with it. Shelly jumped, moaning and squirming as the strike burned.

Shelly went flush in an instant, and Mistress smiled. “I knew you were a pain slut.” She said. Surprisingly, Shelly did not attempt to deny it, just lowered her eyes. I was stunned. I’d never known that about my friend.

Mistress circled Shelly, slowly and methodically delivering strikes against her slave’s sensitive flesh—a few strikes to her bottom, her tits, a few to her belly… Shelly didn’t resist them, only jumped at the momentary pain and squirmed in the heat of the welts after. The hands that had been at her chest moved to rub her welts, soothing and calming, and occasionally playing with her tits, pinching her nipples. The third had dug its way deep into her, the middle finger deep in her cunt, the thumb pressing into her clit. I remembered how that drove me nuts, earlier, but I had a clever tongue and a vibrating toy, and I was getting tired hanging on the edge for so long.

Finally, Mistress slid the switch across the lips of Shelly’s pussy. Shelly cried out in anticipation, sweat pouring off her. She was shaking, trembling, and I realized she was on the edge of orgasm. I smiled, knowing that when she came, I could. The spectral thumb moved out of the way, the finger stroking in and out of her dripping cunt.

WHACK! Shelly cried out, shaking. WHACK! She went up on her toes, her head bent back, squealing. Then, as the third strike hit her clit, Mistress yelled, “COME!”

All four of us came, crying out in release. Shelly shook all over, sweat spraying off every inch of her skin as orgasm took her. Ember’s lips sucked in my clit as I went over the edge and held me there a long time. I managed to keep my eyes open, watching Shelly come on her toes, her tits bouncing and her head thrown back.

We all came down to earth again, and Mistress said, “Good girls.”

I said, “Thank you, Mistress” without thinking, and was surprised to hear Shelly grunt it through her gag. She’d surrendered more than me on that first orgasm. I guess she was a pain slut.

“Now you get a reward, slave.” Mistress came to me, wrapping an arm under my torso as all my ropes burst into smoke and my feet swung underneath me. “Eat out your friend, Sandy.”

Breathless, I told her, “Yes, Mistress.” I took a step and realized that glorious warm pulsating cock was still buried deep inside me.

“Go on,” Mistress said, a note of amusement in her voice. I felt the brush of that switch against my bottom and stepped quickly to Shelly. I definitely was not a pain slut.

The spectral hands rubbed at Shelly’s welts and played with her tits, making her moan. She looked at me in despair. I wanted to reassure her, let her know we’d be happy as slaves forever. “Can I kiss her, Mistress?”

Mistress smiled. The gag vanished and Shelly took a long deep breath in before bursting out, “Oh, God, AAaaaallllliii… Sandy! We have to get out of here! We have to fight this! We… aaaahh!” My hand rubbed at her folds, quieting her. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

“It’s all right, Shelly.” I told her. “You’re going to surrender, and Mistress will give you her love, and you’ll want nothing more than eternal pleasure and she makes us her toys forever.” I rubbed her pussy, sliding my fingers inside, and she breathed heavy, her tits heaving and her eyes lowered. “Kiss me,” I said.

She managed a quiet whimper of, “No…”

I smiled and rubbed my tits against hers to tease her. “Please?” I whispered.

Grudgingly, her eyes held shut, she turned her head just enough for me to lean in and touch her lips with mine. I played there, brushing our lips together, until she reached out and kissed me. We played with our lips for a long moment before I reached out with my tongue and she kissed me back with enthusiasm. I dug in to her pussy with fervor as our tongues played. Finally, she pulled away, looking me in my eyes, and I smiled back. “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

She half chuckled, looking away, so I pulled my hand away from her pussy, feeling her hips reach out for it. Cupping her breast, I said. “Here we go.”

I knelt. Her whole body tensed, up on her toes, trying to keep away from me just for a moment. I slid my hands down the curve of her hips as I settled on my knees, her pussy glistening and shivering in front of me. I wanted this. I wanted to make my friend surrender so we could play together. I wanted Mistress to make us porcelain and put us on a shelf locked on the edge of orgasm for eternity.

I slid my tongue along her folds and dove in, suckling at her lips. I could hear her groaning as she shivered, dancing on her toes to try to pull away. I dug my tongue into her, drawing it along her length to flick at her clit. I reached up with my hands to grab her ass, squeezing and pulling her to me as I suckled her love button. She moaned, desperate not to enjoy it, her thighs shivering. I bought one hand down and slid a finger deep into her, working it in and out. That toy inside me sang and squirmed and I felt high as a kite, but I was focused on Shelly, now.

It didn’t take much longer. I’d learned a couple of things from Ember’s treats, and I used them all on Shelly. She cried out, begging me to stop, still trying to squirm away. “Do you want to come?” Mistress asked her.

She shook her head, eyes closed. Mistress reached down and pulled my head back. I stopped my finger deep inside her and held still. Shelly cried out, her hips reaching for my face. “Tell Mistress the truth, baby. Do you want to come?”

Shelly tried to squirm on my finger just a little, trying to hold on to the edge, so I started to slowly pull it out of her.

“Yes!” she cried. “Yes, I want to come, Mistress.”

Mistress let go of me, and I dove back in, sucking her clit hard between my teeth and plunging my finger back into her. She let out a sigh of relief, not fighting me anymore as she moved in unison with me.

“Beg.” Mistress told her.

I worked even harder now, knowing Mistress needed her to be on the very edge. Shelly let out an animal groan, the last of her resistance showing, but she complied. “Please, Mistress! Please let me come! I’ll be yours forever, please just let me come!”

“Good girl,” Mistress said. “Come!”

Shelly screamed, exploding in orgasm. Her pussy squirted her juices around my finger and all over my face. She shook, sweat flying off of her in every direction. I came too, but it was nothing comparted to Shelly’s. It lasted for a long time—much longer than I would have expected, but after long moments, she finally slumped in her ropes, breathless and worn out, her weight falling into the ropes at her wrists.

“My, my!” Mistress said. “You’re going to need a nap after that.” She flicked her wrists and Shelly dropped. I caught her in my arms and lowered her to the ground. The toy in my pussy vanished as I snuggled up on top of Shelly, embracing her. She was completely worn out, her breath coming in long gasps. As I lay myself down on top of her, a cloud of smoke erupted beneath us, lifting us up as it formed into a rug. The rug floated us through the air and lay us in the bed before disappearing. Ash and Ember gleefully crawled onto the bed with us and we all snuggled up.

“Such beautiful toys,” Mistress said. She tapped Shelly on the toe and said, “What’s your name?”

She barely whispered, “Shelly, Mistress.”

“And who am I?”

“You’re my mistress, my world, my everything. You own me and I love you.”

“Good girl,” Mistress chimed. All four of us basked in the warm sunlight of her happiness. Mistress crawled into bed with us, sliding herself between Shelly and me. She lay on her back and Shelly and I lay our heads on her warm soft breasts and smiled at each other. Ember snuggled up behind me, wrapping her arms around my arms and nuzzling her face into my shoulder.

“A good day’s pleasure,” Mistress whispered, and we all moaned in agreement. “Sleep now,” she said, and the warmth of sleep took me.

Mistress kept us all flesh and bone for quite a while—much longer than I thought she would. She had hundreds of toys like us, after all. Sometimes, when we were basking in afterglow from morning’s pleasure, she would tell us stories of the figures on the shelves dating back for thousands of years. A few times, she even revived one or two to add a little variety to our playtime. They were always happy to be played with, but always went back to the shelf with a smile.

I made it a game to make Pierce orgasm along with my mistress. The little thing loved it when Mistress’s clit was sucked and I was fascinated by her. I asked Mistress about her, but all she would say is that she liked it there, but maybe… just maybe, I could take her place someday, if I was a good girl.

Finally, one day, Mistress had the four of us in a daisy chain, locked in a circle, each of eating out one girl as another ate us out. I was arched back, my face buried in my favorite pussy—Ember’s, while Shelly suckled on my clit. We were dripping in sweat, each of us on the edge, and I expected Mistress to give us permission to come at any moment when she said, “Hold still, girls.”

I knew what that meant. I tensed in anticipation as I felt the smoke flow through me. We all shrank, our circle pulling tighter as our skin turned golden. My body froze, my lips now suckling Ember’s clit perpetually. I could still feel the edge of orgasm tugging at me, frozen in time.

Mistress picked us up. My face was buried in Ember’s pussy, so I couldn’t see her, but I could hear the love in her voice. “You four are my new favorites, but it’s time I played with other toys before they feel too neglected. Still, I want you close. Always.”

With that, she slid us onto her finger, now a ring decorating her hand. Over the years I have reveled in the warmth of her body against my back, and when she’s resting and quiet, she’ll twirl us with her thumb and I’ll feel her rubbing my tits and belly and I know she loves me.