The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BORED GAME

Polly didn’t notice the big, silver car, at least not at first. She was walking home which she knew was a dumb thing to do, but she didn’t have a car and at that hour of the night, the buses hardly ran at all so she just pulled her jacket around her and trudged down Mediterranean.

A right turn on Baltic took her towards the tracks. It wasn’t a place she really wanted to go, but it was a short cut, or at least, that’s what she thought it was. The only train running on those tracks was the commuter line from Reading and those trains stopped running after 9 PM.

If she’d bothered to have looked, Polly would have seen the big, silver car off in the distance but she never bothered to look. She was too busy picking her way across the tracks.

Polly looked about herself somewhat nervously. This was a low rent kind of area and it looked like it. This was where the old Chinatown had been and this was where it still was. Where the tracks ended was where Oriental Avenue began. Gaudy neon signs now marked Chinese eateries, and massage parlors, and accupuncturists. The quicker she moved on, the quicker she could get where she was going.

A door opened in front of one of the many massage parlors on the street and a young woman stepped out. She couldn’t have been more than eighteen or nineteen. She wore a short red dress, and she was smoking a cigarette. Almost from the moment Polly saw her, Polly thought there was no way this girl was a masseuse. She was the kind of girl who knew how to give a happy ending and there was nothing in her attitude that made her think anything differently. She looked Polly’s way. “You there,” she called out in broken English. “What you do there?”

Polly had every intention of scurrying on past. The quicker she crossed Vermont Avenue and then Connecticut on beyond it, the quicker she’d be out of this little divey neighborhood, but the woman, it seemed, had other ideas.

“You there,” she called out. “You there. You come here, or I call the cops on you. You come here now.”

Against her better judgement, Polly approached the woman. “Why would you call the cops,” she asked.

The woman smiled. “I wouldn’t but I wanted you to come, and you did, just like I wanted you to. You come to me.”

“Yeah, but—”

“No buts. You come to me. You come to Lichiu because I want it. You come to me.”

“No, I—”

“You come,” the Asian woman said. “You come because I want it.”

Polly shook her head. That wasn’t it at all.

“You come because I want it,” the young Asian woman was babbling, “and you know what? I like you, too. I like your body.”

Polly wondered what the hell the woman was talking about.

“I like your body,” the woman said, “and I want you to like mine, too. You want to see my tits. I show you. I show you my tits.”

Polly was going to tell the woman that that wasn’t necessary but before she could, the Asian woman was unzipping her dress and pulling it down off her shoulders.

The Asian woman wasn’t wearing a bra because she didn’t really need one. Her tits were small and firm. “You like,” she said. “You like. You suck. Come on. You like. You suck.”

No, Polly wanted to say no but somehow, the words never came out. Instead, she found herself bending down and sucking on the Asian woman’s tits.

Even if she’d wanted to, getting away would have been impossible because the Asian woman had a hand behind her head and was holding Polly’s face against her tits, but for some reason, getting away wasn’t what Polly was thinking of doing.

“You like,” the Asian woman was saying. “You like. You lick.”

Polly wanted to say no but every time she tried to pull away, she found herself sucking on the other woman’s nipples even harder.

“You like. You lick,” the woman was saying.

I thought I was doing that, Polly thought, but she was about to learn otherwise.

“You like. You lick,” the young hooker said and then when Polly didn’t seem to understand, the hooker pulled up her dress. “You lick,” she said again.

“No wait.”

“I no wait,” the hooker mimicked. “I no wait. You lick. You lick now.”

She’d never licked a girl’s pussy before but suddenly Polly found herself being pushed down. She tried to straighten up but the hooker wouldn’t let her go.

“I no wait,” the hooker said in her broken English. “I no wait. You lick. You lick now.”

The young Asian woman sat back against the bullding and she pulled her panties to one side.

“I no wait,” she said again. “I no wait. You lick. I no wait.”

The girl’s pussy was right there. Polly knew she should pull away but for some reason, she found herself incapable of doing it.

“I no wait,” the Asian woman said again, this time with just a hint of impatience creeping into her voice.

The girl’s pussy was right there. She’d never licked a pussy before, Polly told herself, but it was right there. All she had to do was lick it.

“I no wait,” the woman said again.

Polly licked the pussy.

“Oh yeah,” the young Asian groaned. “That’s it. I no wait. You lick my pussy. You lick me now.”

Polly couldn’t help it. Her tongue licked that pussy and then she licked it again and again and again. She couldn’t have pulled away even if she wanted to because that hand in her hair was holding her head between the other woman’s legs.

“Oh yeah,” the other woman was groaning. “Oh yeah, that’s it. You lick. You lick good. You make me cum. You do it. You make me cum. You make me cum now.”

Polly was trying. She could feel the other girl’s clit under her tongue and the more she licked, the more the other girl moaned.

“Make me cum,” the young Asian was moaning. “Make me cum.”

She was almost there. As inexperienced as Polly might have been in licking pussies, she knew what she liked and she knew what her tongue had to be doing to the girl in front of her. She licked her even harder. She was going to make her cum.

“You make me cum,” the girl was moaning. “Make me cum. Make me cum.”

The girl was almost there. Polly knew it. She could feel it. Her pussy was right there, right on the edge, right there and ready to cum.

“Make me cum,” the girl moaned. “Make me cum.”

Polly could feel it happening as much from the way the hand tightened in her hair as from the way the other woman’s body seemed to tense just before it went slack on her.

“Oh fuck,” the young Asian finally moaned. “Oh fuck. You do it. You make me cum.”

Polly already knew that. She could feel it happening. She knew it was happening. She knew she’d just eaten her very first pussy and she had a feeling she’d do it again.

She didn’t know she was being watched but up the street at the end of the block, there it was, the big, silver car that she still hadn’t noticed.

The young, Asian hooker slumped down as her pussy came down from the tongue lashing it had just received and suddenly, Polly pulled herself up. What was she doing, she wondered. She had to get out of here.

She started to run.

Connecticut Avenue dead ends at the old jail. Polly was still running as she rounded the corner. The old jail’s stone edifice looked impressive and daunting. Like the old Chinatown, it too made her feel uneasy. It was a fine place to be if you were just visiting but it wasn’t a place you ever wanted to be a resident of.

The big, silver car was still a couple blocks behind her when she turned the corner onto St. Charles Place.

It was a bit of irony that this dingy, little street had such a quaint sounding name. Maybe that was why it had been named that way. Maybe someone figured if you gave it a quaint name, people would overlook the fact that the place was in a slum but Polly could hardly overlook it. She kept right on running.

It wasn’t before she came up on the city power station before States Avenue that she finally stopped running. The rest of the city was mostly dsrk but the power station in contrast was well lit and as she approached the main gate, she finally slowed down.

One of the guards stepped out of the gate and approached the girl. “Something wrong, Miss,” he asked.

“No, I just—”

“You just what?”

Polly stopped. How could she tell this man that she’d just eaten out some Asian girl and after having finished the job, she’d gotten scared and she’d run away.

“You okay,” the man asked again.

“Yeah,” she said. “I’m fine.”

The man looked at her. “I don’t think so,” he said.

“What?”

The man was leering at her now. “I don’t think so,” he said again.

The other guard had stepped up to the gate. “What you got there, Frank,” the other guard asked.

“This girl says she’s doing fine.”

“She does, huh? You believe her?”

Frank shook his head. “No way, man.”

“What do you guys mean?”

“I’ll tell you what I mean,” Frank said. “A hot, little honey, wandering around these parts all alone where almost anything can happen. You’re walking around here all alone, you must either be stupid or you must be lookin’ for action. So which is it? You ain’t tellin’ us you’re stupid now, are you?”

“No.”

“So that mush mean you’re horny then.”

“No, but—”

There was something wrong with the man’s logic but Polly couldn’t figure out what it was.

“What do you think, Ernie. Does she look horny to you?”

The other guard was leering at the girl now. “Yeah man. She looks pretty horny to me.”

“You see,” said Frank. “You must be horny.”

“No, I—”

The man raised an eyebrow. “Are you calling Ernie and me liars?”

“No.”

“So you must be horny then. “How about you turn around and let us take a look at that ass of yours.”

Polly was sure there was something wrong but she turned around anyway.

“Bend over the security gate,” Frank told her.

Again, Polly did as she was told. She could feel one of the guards lifting up her skirt and then the other one fondled her little panty-clad bottom and it wasn’t long before those panties were being pulled down and she felt a hand on her little, bare ass.

Whoever’s hand it was was sliding in between her cheeks and then down between her legs. “Looks like she’s wet, Frank.”

“I told her she was horny,” Frank replied.

One of them had his dick out, Polly wasn’t sure which one and she didn’t much care, and whichever one it was was moving up behind her. She could feel the man pushing his cock between her legs and then he could feel his cock entering her and she couldn’t help it. She moaned.

“See,” Frank said again. “I told you she was horny.”

Ernie just grunted which as far as Polly was concerned was probably a pretty good indication as to which one she had between her legs but then as far as Polly was concerned, that probably didn’t matter because she figured one way or the other, she was going to have the both of them between her legs.

Ernie had his hands on her ass and he was squeezing her cheeks even as he moved in and out of her and Polly moaned. It did feel good. In fact, it felt really good. Maybe Frank was right. Maybe she was horny and maybe she was getting just what she needed.

“You going to let me in there,” Frank asked.

“When I’m done,” Ernie grunted.

“Bastard, I saw her first.”

The man groaned. “Then you should have made a move on her first without waiting for someone else to come take your place.”

“Bastard.”

Ernie didn’t say anything. He was too busy fucking Polly’s pussy and for her part, Polly didn’t much care whose cock was inside her just so long as whoever it was made her cum.

Ernie’s cock was moving harder and faster and Polly could feel his hands tense and then relax and then tense again. “Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck.”

And that was when Polly felt it, the swell of the man’s member and the surge as the man came inside her. She moaned in frustration. Frank had been right. She was horny. She was so fucking horny and she wanted to cum. She wanted to cum so fucking bad and Ernie’s premature cumming had deprived her of that.

But she only had a few moments for self pity because almost as soon as Ernie had vacated his place, Frank was there to take over for him and if anything, Frank’s cock was even better than his partner’s.

“Oh geez,” Polly moaned. “Oh geez, that’s good. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Frank certainly was bigger than Ernie. The girl moaned again. He fit her pussy so nicely.

“Fuck me,” she moaned again. “Fuck me.”

“Yeah, little girl likes this, doesn’t she.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Yeah, I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The girl gasped as her pussy clenched down on the cock inside her. She was cumming hard. She moaned again. Fuck, that cock was still big and hard inside her.

Her body shuddered again. The cock inside her cunt was moving again and she knew she wanted it. She wanted the man to fuck her. She wanted him to make her cum.

“Yeah,” the man grunted almost as if reading her mind. “Yeah, little girl likes this.”

Polly moaned again. She did like it and she wanted to feel the man cum inside her but more than that, she knew the other guard was hard again and she was pretty sure she was going to get fucked again.

But it was the cock inside her that grabbed the attention back from her. The man was grunting again and he was fucking her harder and that could only mean one thing. The girl moaned as her pussy responded to the man’s needs. She wanted to feel it. She wanted to feel the man cum inside her.

The man’s cock surged and even as it did, her pussy clenched. She was squeezing him. She was squeezing every last drop out of him. She was squeezing him and it felt so good to feel his cum between her legs.

Frank pulled back and Ernie was back again. She could feel his hand between her legs. “You sure are getting messy here,” he said.

Polly could only moan out her agreement.

“But I think you still need even more cock inside you.”

Again, Polly could do little more than moan out her agreement.

“What do you think,” the man asked. “Do you want to feel my cock inside you?”

It was only then that Polly found her voice. “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want to feel your cock inside me.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure,” the girl said. She wasn’t even sure why she was saying it but she knew she wanted to say it. “I’m sure. I want to feel your cock inside me.”

“How about Ernie? You want to feel his cock inside you?”

Polly looked at the man who had just had his cock inside her and she could only nod her agreement.

“What’s that,” Frank asked. “Say it. What do you want?”

Polly was looking at Ernie. “I want Ernie to fuck me,” she said meekly.

“Come on. You can do better than that?”

The girl looked at the man questioningly.

“Say I want Ernie to fuck me in the ass.”

Polly wanted to recoil in horror. No one had ever fucked her in the ass and no one ever would. She was sure of that or at least she had been. If she didn’t know better, she’d say her pussy was getting excited at the thought of getting fucked in the ass. But how could that be?

“Come on. Say it.”

And still the girl hesitated.

“Come on. Say it,” the man said again.

How could she be thinking of doing this, she thought and yet even as she thought it, her mouth opened. “I ... I want,” she said hesitantly, “I want Ernie to fuck me in the ass.”

“There now. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Polly was almost panting but it was true. She really did want to be fucked in the ass but how could she not have known that before.

“Stand up,” the man told her and Polly did as she was told.

“Take off your clothes,” was the next order and again, Polly did as she was told.

The two security guards had removed their clothes, too, and now they took the girl with them into the little shack that was their base of operations. It was Frank who pulled up the chair and it was Frank who took a seat and it was Frank who took hold of his cock and who pointed it at the girl almost accusingly. “You know what to do,” he said.

Polly did know what to do. She stepped forward. In the tight space, one step was all it took to bring her to her destination and then it was her hand and not Frank’s that was taking hold of his cock even as she straddled his body and then she didn’t even need her hand to grip his cock because her pussy did the job even better.

“Tell Ernie what you want him to do,” Frank commanded.

Polly moaned as she took that cock inside her. “I want him to ... to fuck me in the ass.”

“Don’t tell me,” Frank said. “Tell him.”

Polly moaned as her body continued to ride the cock inside her and then she turned to look at the man behind her. “I want you to ... to ... I mean would ... would you fuck me in the ass. Come on. Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me please.”

That seemed to be enough to get the man moving because he was coming up behind her and then Polly could feel a hand on one of her cheeks even as the other one worked his cock between her legs. She moaned again. She could feel his cock right at her anal entrance. How could she not have known, she wondered. How could she not have known that she wanted this.

The man pushed and her ass resisted. This was crazy, she told herself for just a moment. This was crazy. Why was she telling these guys she wanted to get fucked in the ass?

But then that cock pushed and her ass relented. She could feel the head of him inside her and he was pushing again and the girl sighed. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.

Pinned as she was between the two cocks, there was little that Polly could do except just stay where she was and take it.

Taking it was just what she was doing and Polly couldn’t help but moan as the two men continued to use her body.

She felt so full and she loved it. She moaned again. She loved being full of cock.

And she moaned yet again. And she loved being fucked in the ass.

The men were moaning, too, and that’s when Polly realized it wouldn’t be long at all. It wouldn’t be long until she felt it. It wouldn’t be long before she felt the men cum in her pussy and in her ass and she knew she wanted it. She wanted it bad. She wanted them to fill her up with their cum.

It was Ernie’s hands that tipped her off. Those hands squeezed her butt and then she could feel it, the feel of his cum in her ass and moments later, it was his partner’s turn, cumming in her pussy even as Polly started to cum on her own.

The three of them just laid where they were, the girl pinned between the two guys as the cum continued to flow but finally, they started to move again.

The men got dressed first and then they told Polly to get dressed. Frank looked at her. “Get out,” he said.

“Huh?”

“This is private property. Get out, or we’re going to have to call the cops.”

Polly stumbled out into the darkness even as the man laughed at her retreating back but she never noticed the big, silver car.

On past the substation was States Street and beyond that was Virginia Avenue. She crossed over the train tracks as she moved on. The tracks were used by Penn Railways and they ran freight but they never ran that late at night.

Just on the other side was St. James Place. Like St. Charles Place, the name made the street sound more impressive than it really was.

A man stopped her and then he pushed her up against the wall. “Hey, honey, you out looking for a good time?”

The man had scared Polly and he still scared her now as he leaned in over her. She could smell the alcohol on his breath but it was the way he looked at her that did something else. His eyes bored into hers and Polly could feel herself getting moist between her legs. What the hell was wrong with her. She shook her head. “I’m just trying to get home,” she said.

“Why would you want to do that,” the man said. “Come on, honey, let’s have some fun.”

The man was obviously drunk so why was this turning her on. “No,” she said. “No, I gotta go.”

“But honey, the only people out at this time of night are pimps and whores. You don’t look like no pimp so that must make you a whore, and honey, I gotta tell you, I’m so fucking horny.”

“No, I gotta go.”

“But honey, you don’t even know what I want to do.”

In spite of herself, Polly listened.

“I want to cum,” the man said. “I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you hard and then I want to pull out and I want to fuck your tits. I love fucking girl’s tits. I want to fuck your tits and then I want to cum all over that little community chest of yours. How’s that sound?”

Polly stifled a moan. She didn’t want the man to know but in a way, it sounded good. She’d never had a man fuck her tits before and she’d definitely never had a man cum on them before. She wondered how that would feel.

She shook her head. “No,” she said and then she said it again. “No, I can’t,” and that’s when she broke away, running down the streets to the sounds of the man laughing at her as she ran.

She crossed over onto Tennessee and she scurried into the restroom of a gas station. What the hell was happening to her, she wanted to know. All of the sudden, she just seemed to feel so horny and it wasn’t going away. Why was this happening to her?

Her panties were wet not only with her own juices but also with the cum of the men who’d fucked her. They were too wet. She stripped her panties off and tossed them in the trash. That felt better, she thought, but what the hell was happening to her.

She left the restroom and bolted down the street never noticing the big, silver car at the pumps. Down on Tennessee and then down on New York, Polly finally came to a parking structure. Rounding that structure put her on Kentucky.

This really was the real red light district and Polly slowed down. This was where the real hookers were.

Why had she thought that, she wondered. She wasn’t a hooker, was she?

But she wanted to be. She really wanted to be.

Where had that thought come from, she wondered, but once it was in her head, she found it impossible to shake. It made her so hot to think about it, to have a man come up, a stranger, to have him come up and fuck her. She fought back the urge to moan. Her pussy was wet and she wasn’t even wearing any panties. She knew all she had to do was to pull up her skirt and finger her pussy but she didn’t because it made her even hotter to know she could.

She continued down the street. At the corner of Kentucky and Indiana, she could see them, the ladies of the night working the corners and plying their wares. She couldn’t help herself. She leaned back against a brick building and lifted a leg. She turned her head and watched the pros even as she slid a hand between her legs.

Oh yeah, that felt good. Her pussy was wet, very wet. She rubbed her finger against her clit and she moaned again. She wanted to hold her tits but she didn’t want to call attention to herself. She watched the women at work. Damn, that looked like fun. She wondered how much a guy would give her to do what they did. She pushed a finger inside herself and she moaned. She wondered what a guy could get her to do.

The guy wouldn’t have to try very hard, she told herself even as her finger stroked her pussy. She moaned to herself and she closed her eyes. She knew she’d do whatever he wanted her to do.

“Hey, baby. Wanna take a chance on me?”

Polly’s eyes flew open and she found herself staring at a man. She thought his eyes were blue although it was hard to tell. He had a nice face, an almost goofy face and he was looking at her.

“Wanna take a chance on me,” the man asked again.

Polly shook her head and she took off running. What was she thinking, she told herself. She couldn’t do that. She ran down Indiana and then across Illinois.

What the hell was she thinking? She wasn’t a hooker, only ...

Only the guy was kind of nice, and she was very horny.

She stopped at the light rail station at Brookings and Overstreet. What was she thinking? She wasn’t a hooker, but geez, she was so wet.

Maybe she was a hooker, she told herself.

If she got another chance ...

Yeah right, she told herself as she crossed the tracks. When was she going to get another chance. She’d had her chance and she’d blown it.

Polly was feeling more comfortable now. She was in the hotel district now but it wasn’t like the cheap, slummy places that she’d seen earlier. These hotels were big and brash. These hotels were where businessmen stayed and where parents brought their families. There was the Regency over on Atlantic or the Ambassador on Ventnor and of course, there was the queen of them all, the Excelsior hotel on Marvin Gardens. Surely, she thought as she looked at the Excelsior’s impressive edifice, surely nothing could happen to her here.

She stared at the Excelsior as the waters danced in the reflecting pool around the hotel. It was said that someone famous had invented the water works there. She’d forgotten who it was, but whoever it was had done a damn, good job of it. Polly stood there, looking into the pool as the show continued to play.

“Magnificent, isn’t it?”

Polly whirled. It was him, the man from the street, the one who’d propositioned her.

“Magnificent, isn’t it,” the man said again and yet even as he said it, Polly could feel the man sliding a hand up under her skirt and she could feel the man slide his fingers between her cheeks.

Polly stifled the urge to moan. Her breaths were coming raggedly and she nodded at the man. “Yes,” she said in a half-moan. “Yes. Yes, it is.”

She could feel the man slide his other hand up under her skirt and now he was holding her cheeks, one in each hand. “I know what you want,” he said.

“What,” was Polly’s breathless reply.

“You want to be used,” was the man’s reply. “You want to be used for the pleasure of others. You want to give up your body and when you have nothing more to give, you want to be cast aside like the cheap, little whore you know yourself to be.”

“Yes.” Polly didn’t want to admit it, but somehow, it just slipped out and when it did, it made her feel even hotter.

“Are you ready,” the man asked. “Are you ready to be used?”

“Yes.” Polly couldn’t believe she was admitting this but more than that, she couldn’t believe how hot this was making her.

“Well, if you’re ready then, you might as well come along.”

The man let go of her butt and then he started walking right into the big hotel. For a moment, Polly hesitated but then she was hurrying to catch up. She felt like such a tramp and the look the doorman gave her didn’t help matters any but if the man noticed, he gave no indication of it. He just kept right on walking and Polly rushed after him.

The elevator was glass. “Lift up your skirt,” the man said and when that was done, Polly was told to press her butt up against the walls of the elevator and it was only after that had been done that the man finally pressed the button that would set the elevator in motion.

Polly was afraid that at any moment, the elevator would stop and the doors would open and someone would step in and see her with her butt pressed up against the elevator’s glass walls and more than that, she was afraid that if anyone saw her, she was afraid she’d like it.

But the doors didn’t open. The elevator stopped and the man and the woman stepped off and into a completely empty hallway. The man led the way, then fed the key into the lock and pushed the door open.

The hotel room was pretty much the same as any hotel room. The man pointed at the bed. “On your hands and knees,” he told Polly. “Do it now.”

Polly rushed to comply and even as she did, she could feel her short, little skirt pulling up over her little, bare ass, but moments later, the man’s hands were exposing her even more when they pulled the skirt all the way up.

The man’s hand slid between Polly’s thighs and Polly could feel his hand stroking her pussy. “Yeah, that’s right,” the man said. “Baby likes this, doesn’t she? Baby likes having her pussy stroked.

“Uh huh.”

“Baby wants to feel my cock,” the man said. “Baby wants to feel my cock right here.”

“Uh huh.” Polly moaned as she felt the man’s finger push inside her pussy.

“Baby’s a good, little slut,” the man said. “Baby wants to get fucked.”

“Uh huh.”

Polly felt the man climb up onto the bed and then moments later, she felt the man push his way in between her legs and she moaned. That felt good, her mind told her. It felt good to have her pussy used.

Polly moaned again. She loved that cock but she knew it wasn’t just that cock. She loved all cock.

“Baby likes this,” the man said. “Baby likes to get fucked.”

“Uh huh,” the girl moaned. She knew she shouldn’t but she was such a slut.

“Baby lives to feel my cum inside her.”

He was right. She wanted to feel his cum. She needed to feel his cum. She wished he would cum inside her. She wanted him to do it soon.

“Baby’s going to like this,” the man said.

For a second, Polly wondered what the man was talking about but in the next instant, she didn’t have to wonder because she could feel it, the swell of his cock inside her tight, little pussy and then the surge as the man did it and that’s when Polly groaned.

“Yeah, baby likes this.”

Polly moaned as her little pussy seized the man’s cock. She did like it. She liked it a lot.

The man continued to cum inside her and when he was done, he made her turn around and he made her lick cum from his cock.

She was sure she could get him hard again but the man didn’t seem to want to let her. “That’s enough of that, baby. Time for you to get dressed and get out.”

“But ... but I want—”

“I don’t care what you want,” the man said. “It’s time for you to go. You got places to be.”

“But—”

“I told you,” the man said. “No buts.” The man went to his pants and he pulled out his wallet. “Here’s a couple of hundreds,” the man said, “to put you in the right frame of mind for the rest of your journey. Now get out.”

Numbly, Polly took the money. In some part of her mind, it occurred to her that this was just what the whores did. She really was just like them.

She left the room and when she got to the lobby, she saw the flash of red and blue lights. Cops, she thought. She didn’t want to go to jail. There was no reason that she should have thought they were after her except that the two hundred bucks in her purse made what she’d just done an unlawful act, so Polly backed away from the hotel entrance.

She stopped a bellman. Was there a back entrance, she asked.

Sure, the kid told her with a wave of his arm. There was a back entrance out on Pacific. Just hang a right when you get out of the door.

Polly was already moving. She came to the back of the hotel and she peered first to the right and then to the left and that’s when she saw it for the first time, the big, silver car, and suddenly, it was as if Polly remembered seeing that same car before. It certainly was big and distinctive and it was hard to miss.

She turned to her right to move away from the car. Up Pacific Avenue Polly went and when that ended, she crossed over to North Carolina and walked up on that. She had no idea exactly where she was going but for the first time since she’d started her trek, she’d become aware of the big, silver car and now that she was aware of it, she knew she just had to get away.

She looked over her shoulder. Streetlights made little puddles of light beneath them but the big, silver car was nowhere to be seen. Of course, that meant nothing. The big, silver car might be tucked in amongst the parked cars, just waiting for her to turn back around.

Polly darted into an alley. It was narrow and cluttered. A trash bin seemed to have been somewhat haphazardly discarded after its most recent emptying. Polly turned around again as she scurried down the alley. Let’s see the big, silver car follow her here she told herself and if it did try to follow, then she’d know for sure that it was after her.

Her pace slowed as she stepped out onto Pennsylvania Avenue. Once again, she looked back over her shoulder. Still nothing, but having shaken her follower, she didn’t want to let the follower once more get back on her track.

She figured she’d make another ruse. She dropped down into the subway and found a train. It didn’t matter where the Short Line went just so long as it took her away from there.

When she finally got off the train, she found herself in an upscale neighborhood. The streets were quiet and the houses were big. Even in the dark, she could tell the yards were quite ably manicured and the big, silver car was nowhere in sight.

Polly came to the end of Park Place and turned the corner onto Boardwalk and that’s when she saw it. There at the end of the street was the big, silver car. A chauffeur stood outside the car and beckoned her forward.

Polly sighed. She could run but if she ran, they’d only track her down again. She moved towards the car.

She tried to stop herself but even as she did, she took another step forward and the another. Why was she doing this, she wondered and yet even as she wondered, she took another step forward.

It seemed helpless, Penny thought. It seemed as if moving forward was almost inevitable and it just seemed so easy to give in to the inevitable.

The chauffeur opened the car door for her ad Polly stepped inside.

The interior of the car was big, big enough that Polly could step inside with ease. The door closed behind her but the lights in the car stayed on.

The man on the seat was old. He had a mustache and a round face. “It’s about time you got here, my dear.”

“You know me,” Polly asked.

The man smiled. “Of course,” but he said nothing more.

“Are you following me?”

“In a way. I suppose it would be more appropriate to say I’ve been tracking you.”

“Tracking me?”

The man nodded. “You know, like you’d track something you’re hunting for. Your pussy is definitely worth hunting for.”

“It is?”

The man nodded. “You know it is.” The man pulled out his cock. “Now, let’s see what you can do with this.”

The girl knelt on the floor of the car. Her hands took hold of the man’s cock and she looked up at him with big, wide eyes moments before she slid her mouth down and slid it down over the man’s cock.

The man’s hand stroked her hair as the girl continued to suck his cock. “Yeah, that’s it,” he told the girl. “That’s it. Suck me.”

The girl sucked the man’s cock. Her tongue stroked the underside of his cock and then she would take him back in her mouth again.

“Mmm yeah,” the man moaned. “That’s it. Suck it. Suck me harder.”

Her hand held him around the base of his cock even as she moved her mouth up and down on his cock and the man moaned.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. That’s good. Are you wet?”

The girl let her mouth slip free from the cock she was sucking. “I am so wet,” she said.

“Then prove it to me.”

Instinctively, Polly knew what she had to do. She pulled herself up off the floor of the car and one hand pulled her skirt up even as the other one played with her little, bare pussy and she moaned. She was wet. She was very, very, very wet.

The girl crawled up onto the man’s lap and she straddled his legs. The girl pulled stroked the man’s cock. She could feel the head of it as it pushed up against the underside of her pussy. She wanted to take it but she wanted to tease herself, too. She let the man’s cock tease her cunt as her breathing became more and more ragged.

“You want this,” she teased. “You want this.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just stayed where he was even as his hands grabbed Polly’s tight, little ass.

The girl was moaning almost uncontrollably now. “You want this,” she moaned. “You want this.”

Still, the man said nothing.

The girl moaned. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to hear the man say he wanted her pussy, but she knew she couldn’t take much more of this. “You want this,” she moaned again. “You want this.”

Still, the man said nothing.

The girl moaned again. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. I know you want it. I know you want it. I know you want my pussy,” and with that, she pushed herself down on the man’s cock.

The girl gasped as she took the man inside her.

The girl was left to rock herself back and forth on the man’s cock. “Oh fuck,” she moaned.

The girl could feel the man’s hands as they squeezed her ass.

She couldn’t help it. She came. She came very hard and she kept right on cumming.

The man hadn’t cum yet. She knew that and she knew she had to make him cum.

“Turn around,” the man told her.

Anything, the girl thought. Anything. She would do anything for him. She pulled her pussy up off of his cock and she turned herself around. She reached behind her and she grabbed hold of his dick. She brought her pussy close and she reveled in the feel of his cock as it grazed her lips.

“Other hole,” the man said.

With any other man, she might have been mad to be treated so cavalierly but with him, with him, it almost seemed right. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be used by him.

She guided her body as the man had directed and she moaned as she felt the man move up inside her ass. She groaned again. She didn’t care where he put his cock just so long as he put it inside her.

“Tell me you want to fuck me,” the man groaned.

“I want to fuck you,” Polly responded. “I want to feel your cock in my ass.”

“Keep it up,” the man told her.

“Fuck me in the ass. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

And Polly was surprised but she really did want it.

“I want you to fuck me,” she moaned. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me in my butt. I want to feel your cum. I want to feel your cum in my butt.”

The man groaned and instinctively, Polly knew. He was almost there.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me in my butt.”

She felt the man’s cock surge and she felt him cum. She felt him cum in her butt and she knew she loved it. She loved it when he came in her butt.

Consciousness ebbed out of the girl and she slowly collapsed in the car. Her butt pulled off the man’s cock and she tumbled to the floor.

The old man pulled out a phone and punched in a number. “Yeah,” he said. “It’s me. It’s done.” The man listened. “Yeah, get over here.”

The man ended the call but it wasn’t all that long before another man joined them. He was kind of geeky looking. The man in the big, silver car pulled out his wallet. “Two hundred bucks,” he said as he handed the money over. This wasn’t the first time he’d fucked the teen and it wouldn’t be the last. “Set her up again,” he said.

“But sir—”

The man in the big, silver car glared at the other one. “Are you arguing with me?”

The other man gulped. “No, sir,” he said finally. “Set her up again. It will be done.”

The man in the big, silver car looked at the girl. He’d forgotten what her real name was. Cindy or Mindy or something like that. He just wasn’t certain. She’d been bored with life so she’d run away from home and depending on one’s perspective, fortunately or unfortunately, she’d fallen into his grasp and now all she existed for was to play these little games with his cock. Well, it was fortunate for him.

“Set her up again,” he said again, “and this time, I want you to make her ... make her even more desperate to for the sex when she gets it.”

“It’ll be done,” the professor said even as he got the drugs out. It’ll take an hour or so to get her ready.

“Fine. Just let me know when it’s done.” The man in the big, silver car drove off. He couldn’t wait to play with her again.