The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Chapter One

My wife of two years and I were walking through the mall, window shopping, when I spotted a good looking chick with a short leather skirt, knee high boots and sexy eyes. Of course I was staring at the girl, yet trying to be obtuse about it. Of course my wife saw me.

“There you go again, I give her an eight.”

I agreed with her numerical assessment.

“Can I help it if I find women wearing leather, boots and sensual makeup sexy?”

“No, you’re just being a man.”

“I suppose you think she’s a whore?”

“No, maybe a little sleazy.”

“Well, that’s a change in attitude lover.”

“Don’t you find me sexy?”

“Yes, especially dressed as you are.”

She stopped and posed. She was wearing shorts, a T-shirt and tennis shoes, but she had the most smoldering eyes, the kind I loved to stare at. I laughed and walked up to her. I kissed her.

“I find you attractive, alluring, smoldering and sexy.”

“But?”

“Let’s not get into that again.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’ll claim I’m being too weird or something.”

I was avoiding a subject we had talked about a while back, but was a sore subject with the both of us, my fetish. You see I always liked it when women wore leather, and boots. I liked the leather skin tight, and the boots to absolutely mold to the legs. Any boots were fine, but with heel, and thigh high would just send me. I also had a notion of being hypnotized by a woman dressed to kill, with eyes I would look deeply into, and am talked into an orgasm. Of course, it was just a fantasy, and other then the attire, that kind of thing was better left alone. But I did have an active imagination. I changed the subject.

“How’s the class you’re taking?”

She had been taking a class at some college, but she never really told me anything about it, other than it had something to do with some kind of mental conditioning program.

“Oh, it’s fine. I have to do a case study as a part of my final and present it to my professor in the next couple of weeks.”

“Is it something I can help with?”

“Most definitely.”

“What do I have to do?”

“Just be yourself.”

I wasn’t sure what to make of that comment, but I was sure she would tell me when she was ready. We went to dinner that night then home for some great sex. She was never disappointed in my staying power. Afterwards, she wanted to talk.

“Have you ever timed your staying power?”

“Excuse me?”

“Have you ever timed how long you can keep it hard?”

“No, I just hold it in until I feel you are satisfied, and then just let it come out.”

“How do you do that?”

“I just do.”

“I’ll bet you think about your fantasy.”

“Sometimes.”

“I guess I should be offended.”

“Don’t be, it’s with you.”

We kissed. I started to get hard.

“Have you ever felt completely helpless where you can’t control it?”

“Sometimes.”

“When?”

“Well, there have been times when you just gave me a good long slow working over, and I just gave into it, some of the times I was so high on the sex, I don’t know how long it lasted. You always seemed to be happy, so I stopped feeling guilty about it.”

She seemed to furrow her brow in thought.

“Have I offended you?”

“Oh, no. I think I know some of those times.”

She gave me some dates, and I nodded agreement. We showered, while in there, we started kissing again. Pretty soon, we joined together for a quickie in the shower. We collapsed into the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning as I was getting ready for work, she asked me to take a couple of days off the next week to make a long weekend. When I asked her what it was for, all she said was that it was for me to help her with her final for her class. I noticed that several boxes, all gift-wrapped, arrived at the house, and we seemed to have no time for sex. Sometimes that happened, though at the time I felt she had contrived it so. I asked her what was up for the weekend, she told me to wait and see. I also noticed she was dressing in sexier outfits, no doubt intending to work me up for some petty sexual revenge for looking at that girl.

I was finishing up at the office, when my wife called and asked me to meet her at our favorite Italian restaurant for dinner at 6PM. I was nearly finished and said good bye to my assistant and walked out the door for dinner and a 4 day weekend with my wife promptly at 5:30.

I arrived to find my wife dressed to the nines. She stood as I approached. She was wearing a long flowing black leather skirt, with a white sheer top, over a body hugging black halter-top. Her hair was severely teased. She had on some sophisticated makeup and bright red lipstick. She was wearing some boots, with spiked heels. We kissed.

“Wow, you look great!”

“Thank you. I wanted our weekend to start out on the right foot.”

We sat down. She looked terrific in the light. I noticed she had done her nails, which were always long, but were buffed and polished to a deep red sheen. I noticed a pair of gloves sticking out of her purse, and a long leather coat on her chair.

“Prepared for winter?”

“Well it is a little cool,” she emphasized.

I nodded.

“Besides, I wanted to be wearing the height of sensuous fashion for you.”

“I do appreciate it.”

“Don’t interrupt me while I’m talking!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s better. As I was saying, I wanted to be wearing the height of sensuous fashion for you, and to keep you looking at me and off the competition.”

“There is no competition.”

“Silly boy, there is always competition.”

“Not for me. There are others to look at, but only you.”

“Hmmm, what about her?”

She pointed; I turned and looked at this woman entering the dining area. Stunning? Yeah. She was the walking epitome of my visual fantasy. She was wearing a skin tight, very short red leather dress, with a pair of matching red leather high-heeled knee-high boots. Her hair was piled high, and her lipstick matched the color of the red leather. You could just hear the male eyeballs pop. She looked directly, then at my wife and smiled a knowing Mona Lisa smile. She sat down in a booth right where I could see her lovely booted legs. As she sat down, only I could see that she was wearing crotchless underwear.

“So, no competition, huh?”

“Oh come on, that’s not fair. Did you arrange this?”

“Maybe. You’ll just have to wait and find out.”

At that point she ran her boots up my legs and to my groin, where she toyed with my growing erection.

“You will save that until we get home.”

It was a statement, a directive.

“Yes, ma’am.”

She removed her booted foot as the waiter approached. We ordered dinner. I kept stealing glances at the woman. My wife told me to go ahead and look. Then the woman looked over at me, smiled her smile and crossed her legs. Ah, those wonderful boots. They were so tight, so sensuous. But no more view of her private area. Thank goodness. I wanted to finish my meal, and save my erection for later. I focused on the meal, and my beautiful wife. Though I confess, that woman was on my mind.

We had a delightful meal. I helped my wife into her coat, as it was time to leave. I noticed that the woman seemed to make eye contact with my wife and nod, as if to approve. Oh well, one of those women things. We had two cars, and I told her I would see her at home, I had to stop and get some gas on the way. She told me not to take too long. I raced to the gas station, and filled my tank up. I raced home. She opened the door as I walked up. She still had on the leather coat, and she had put on the gloves. She stood there in the light for me to appreciate the fashion statement she was making. She reached out and pulled me inside.

“Get in here.”

We kissed in the doorway. She put her gloved hands around my neck, caressing me. I was instantly erect. It bulged against my pants. I moaned. I reached for her coat, to unbutton it. She backed away.

“Oh no. Tonight we do things in a different fashion.”

I groaned as I reached down to free up my erection. She reached down and took hold of my hands.

“And I am the only one who can undress you or touch you. You must keep your hands to yourself.”

“A little domination tonight?”

“Maybe, can you do as your told?”

“Your wish is my command.”

“You might regret that statement.”

“Never.”

She held my hands and stood close to me. With the heels on her boots, her eyes were just above my eye line. She was definitely dominating the scene physically. We looked at each other intensely. We kissed. There was an unusual intensity to the kiss. I was very aroused. We stopped kissing; she stepped back a half step.

“Do you agree to do whatever I tell you tonight?”

“I assume they are things I will want to do, not life and death.”

“Yes, silly, but they might be a little kinky.”

“Oh, well in that case...”

“Answer the question, do you agree to do whatever I tell you?”

She squeezed my hands with her gloved hands.

“Yes, I agree to do whatever you tell me.”

I had closed my eyes for a brief moment.

“You have to look at me and say that again.”

I opened my eyes and repeated the words. She stared for a beat.

“Good, let’s seal our deal with a kiss.”

She kissed me, then stepped back.

“Now don’t move, or do anything, just let things happen.”

She stepped up to me and proceeded to unbutton my shirt. It was strangely erotic. Here was my wife, nearly fully encased in leather, unbuttoning my shirt. She slid the shirt off and rubbed her gloved hands all over my chest and my back. My erection was throbbing. My heart was pounding.

“Are you enjoying this?”

I nodded. She worked her way down my arms and held my hands again.

“Good, why don’t you step out of your shoes.”

I worked at it, and stepped out of my shoes. With the pointed toes of her boots, she stepped on the end of my socks.

“Let’s get those socks off.”

“How?”

“Work at it.”

I squirmed and tugged. Eventually my socks came off.

“Good boy. Now put your hands behind your neck and don’t move them.”

I did as I was told. She reached down and undid my pants. My erection bulged in my underwear. The pants dropped to the floor. She massaged the bulge. Oh, ecstasy.

“Step out of those towards me.”

What to do but obey.

“Now, let’s get your underwear off.”

She slid her gloved hands into my underwear, and slithered the leather around. It was very exciting. She pulled the underwear over my erection. I wanted to come, but held it in. As she slithered them down my legs, very slowly, she talked.

“You’re doing very well, my pet. Do you think you can keep this up for a while?”

I nodded weakly, “Yes.”

As she worked my underwear down, she stopped and kissed my erect member, savoring it with her tongue.

“Tastes pretty good.”

She stood up and finished getting the underwear down with one of her booted legs.

“Step out of those.”

I stepped towards her. She stepped back and looked at me. She walked around me.

“I think I’ll inspect the merchandise.”

She stopped in front of the mirror and looked at herself.

“Oh, look. I’ve smudged my lipstick.”

She pulled some lipstick out of a pocket. She stepped up close to me. Very slowly, she put some lipstick on. It was a very sensuous image.

“Pretty arousing to watch a woman touch up her makeup, isn’t it?”

I nodded.

“Cat got your tongue?”

“No, you do.”

“Excellent.”

She took hold of my erect member, and guided me into the living room. I must admit, it was exciting and arousing being lead like an excited puppy by a woman clad in leather. She stopped in front of the big oversized chair she favored. She let go of me and turned to face me.

“Get down on your knees.”

“You mean like a slave?”

“I didn’t say you could talk.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She stamped her foot.

“I did not say you could talk! You will only talk when I tell you, or to answer my questions.”

She grabbed my balls, I moaned.

“Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

She squeezed them.

“Is that clear?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She squeezed even tighter.

“Mistress, you will address me as Mistress. Am I clear?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I got down on my knees.

“Good, now that we have that clear. I want you to just listen to me and do whatever I tell you, is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She slithered out of her long leather coat, which revealed that she had on long, nearly shoulder length, leather opera gloves. Next she took slowly took off the sheer white top, which revealed that the black halter-top was really the top of a leather bustier. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. This sent me even higher as it allowed me to discover that the boots she was wearing were thigh high boots. I didn’t think my erection could get any harder.

“This outfit I’m wearing excites you, doesn’t it?

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Especially the boots, these long tight boots. Just staring at me in them turns you on. The radiate sexual energy.”

She stepped forward; I was eye level with the top of the boots. She maneuvered so that her booted legs could hold my erection between them.

“Feel the sexual power they hold, pulsating through me. Smell the power they hold.”

I breathed deeply, smelling the leather, the boots, and her sensuality. My head was practically spinning.

“Show me your submission by kissing my booted feet.”

I kissed first one, then the other.

“Good, now kiss my love box.”

I reached up with my lips to her love box. Kissing it, then licking it. She reached down and took hold of my head with her gloved hands, guiding my face to look up at her. She bent down and kissed me on the lips.

“Excellent, now look at me, my eyes. Look into my eyes. Focus on them. Listen only to my voice. Look deeply into my eyes. My eyes are holding a sexual power over you. You love looking deep into my eyes, submitting to the power they hold over you.

Give in to that power. Let yourself go, let your body be mine to command.”

I don’t know what it was about those eyes of hers, I felt totally compliant. I looked deep into her eyes. I shuddered. My erection was throbbing.

“I think you’re ready for the next phase. Come with me.”

She reached down and took hold of my erect member and led me into the bedroom. There were candles lit, their scent, which was her scent, filled my nose. I was erect, my mind in rapturous agony. We stopped by the side of the bed. She let go of me.

“Climb up here and lay down on your back.”

I did as I was told.

“In the middle of the bed, please.”

I scooted over.

“Put your hands above your head, please.”

I reached up. She took hold of one and tied it to the bed. I struggled some. She climbed on top of me, sat on my chest and put her boots on each side of my head.

“Quit struggling, and do as your told. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Good, I can’t have you moving around too much. The other hand please.”

I reached up with the other hand; she took it and tied it to the bed, pulling on it, tightening my binds.

“That’s not too tight, is it?”

She tightened them some more, arousing me even more.

“No, Mistress.”

She rolled around. Her leather encased breasts dangling over me. She reached up and came down with a blindfold. She put it around my head and over my eyes.

“Can you see anything?”

I nodded no.

“But you can smell...”

She leaned forward. I could smell her femininity.

“You can taste...”

I felt compelled to lick and kiss her love box. She pulled back.

“You can feel....”

She rubbed her gloved hands up and down my body, massaging me, nearing but never touching my erect pole. Then she touched my balls in a teasing manner with the tip of one of her fingers, working up my shaft to the tip, circling around the end. Driving me mad with pleasure. My body started heaving. She worked back down and took hold of my balls with her gloved hands.

“Hold still. Stop squirming.”

She squeezed hard. I stopped moving.

“That’s better. Now don’t move, and do not come.”

I did not know what to expect, suddenly I felt her moist tongue on my balls, then my shaft, then she took me in her mouth. I was delirious. I started to heave and squirm. She stopped and squeezed my balls again.

“You’re squirming again. I told you to lie still.”

I froze.

“Good, I think you’re ready for the next phase.”

She climbed on top of me again, and mounted me, slowly, ever so slowly. I groaned.

“That feels good doesn’t it.”

I nodded.

“Now don’t come until I tell you.”

Very, very slowly ride me, up and down. Then she would stop out at the end, then slowly go down and stop with me all the way in. After doing this for a while, she stopped. She took the blindfold off of me.

I blinked, but then she slowly rode me. I closed my eyes in all the pleasure.

“Open your eyes,” she commanded, “Look at me.”

I did.

“That’s it, look into my eyes. Look deep into my eyes.”

She leaned forward and put her hands around my head, keeping me from moving it. She stopped moving and moved her head down to me and kissed me a long slow passionate kiss. Her gaze never faltered. My eyes were locked on hers. She leaned back.

“That’s it, you’re mine now. Spread your legs apart.”

I did as she said. She rode me down and brought her knees forward. The leather encasing her knees was nearly at my mouth. She put her feet between my legs and toyed with my balls with her booted feet. I squirmed a little, my eyes squeezed shut.

“Keep your eyes open, look at me. Don’t squirm.”

She pressed the inside of my thighs with her booted feet. All the while keeping me deep inside her.

“Keep your legs spread. Wider.”

She pressed my legs apart some more with her boots. I felt completely helpless.

“Yesssss, that’s it. Now submit to me. Look deep into my eyes.”

She started slowly, ever so slowly moving up and down again. I wanted to come.

“Yes, you want to come, but not until I command. Look deeper into my eyes. Feel me, my power over you. You’re under my control.”

She was right. I could not move. She had me tied to the bed. My head was held in place by her gloved hands. My legs were spread apart and held there by her booted feet against my thighs. My eyes were locked into her smoldering stare.

“You belong to me. You’re mine. Mine to control, to enslave. You are under my power now.”

Whatever it was she was doing, she was right.

“You are completely helpless, powerless. You want to come. You are ready to come. You will come on my command.”

I felt like a sex zombie. My mind thought of nothing but her.

“Your mind is mine. You are mine. I am your goddess. Are you ready to declare your complete devotion to my control?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Are you ready to give your body to my control?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When you come, you will belong to me, you will be mine.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, now look even deeper into my eyes. They fill your mind. There is nothing else but me. I am building you to a climax. Get ready to come. Feel it build. Feel it pulsing. I am ready to take you. You are ready to be mine. You will come on the count of three. One, feel it build. Feel how helpless you are. Two, you want to come. Fight to hold it in. Feel the pressure of your come. Hold it in. Hold it. Hold it. You’re nearly there. Three, come and come hard!”

Boy did I come. My mind exploded with wave after wave of pleasure higher then I ever imagined. When my vision cleared, she was still there, staring at me, her gloved hands still holding my head. Her booted feet still keeping my legs spread wide apart.

“Very good, my pet. Keep looking deep into my eyes. Concentrate on them. I want you to relax all your muscles. Let your body drift off. Close your eyes. I want you to sleep. I am going to count to ten. When I reach ten, you will sleep. One, feeling more and more relaxed. Two, drifting off. Three, it is so peaceful with me. Four, you want to listen to my voice and do what I say. Five, you want to do what I say. It feels so safe, so good to do what I say. Six, drifting off even more. Seven, you are so sleepy, just let go. Eight, deeper and deeper in to sleep you want to go. Nine, sleep is coming. Ten, you must go to sleep. You are fast asleep.”

I fell asleep.