The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

1 Darlene 11

They continued to work until the clock chimed the hour and the sister wives began putting away their supplies. They’d managed to get quite a lot done, at least from what Darlene could tell. “Time for evening prayers,” Margaret explained as they left the room and headed to a much larger one where the prophet was gathered with the children. Seeing him hold the baby, as though she were the most precious thing in the world caused Darlene to stop in her tracks.

She was certain her own father had never held her that way and she felt a lump rising in her throat. Just then a little hand grab hers she looked down and Loren smiling little face looked up. Loren led her to her seat and then sat on her lap. Once everyone was situated Jacqueline read from the book of Zion.

“Now, we will compare the word unto aseed. Now, if ye give place, that a seed may be planted in your heart, behold, if it be a true seed, or a good seed, if ye do not cast it out by your unbelief, that ye will resist the Spirit of the Lord, behold, it will begin to swell within your breasts; and when you feel these swelling motions, ye will begin to say within yourselves—It must needs be that this is a good seed, or that the word is good, for it beginneth to enlarge my soul; yea, it beginneth to enlighten my understanding, yea, it beginneth to be delicious to me.”

Darlene found herself mulling that over. From the looks on the faces of the other adults it seemed to ring true for them. With the children it was harder to tell. Of course the key difference was these girls had all been born and raised within this church whereas their parents had been adults when they converted.

If she understood the gist of the passage, that meant someone couldn’t be converted against their will. She found herself remembering Elizabeth, Kimberly, and Ruth. It seemed that the seed grew at different paces within different hearts. In Elizabeth’s case the process seemed to have been instantaneous. Darlene found herself recalling an old science project when her class had germinated pumpkin seeds in plastic cups using wet paper towels. Was the seed Jacqueline spoke of germinating within her even now?

Once Jacqueline was done three of the elder girls sang.

“Choose the right when a choice is placed before you. In the right the Holy Spirit guides; And its light is forever shining o’er you, When in the right your heart confides. Choose the right! Choose the right! Let wisdom mark the way before. In its light, choose the right! And God will bless you evermore

Standing once more at that mental crossroads, Darlene found herself inclining toward the right-hand path. It seemed to be leading up and around a mountain while the left-hand one meandered into, well, she couldn’t really tell since the view was obscured by smog. She wasn’t alone this time though. Other people were streaming past her. The ones going down the left-hand path seemed wrapped up in themselves while the ones on the right were talking with each other and occasionally holding hands, among them Elizabeth, Kimberly and Ruth.

“Darlene!” Elizabeth called with a smile, “what are you waiting for?”

Choose the right! Let no spirit of digression Overcome you in the evil hour. There’s the right and the wrong to ev’ry question; Be safe thru inspiration’s pow’r.

As the song played in the background she felt a warmth in her Chest “What am I waiting for?” Darlene said as her hand begin to reach out to Elizabeth

Choose the right! There is peace in righteous doing. Choose the right! There’s safety for the soul. Choose the right in all labors you’re pursuing;

Let God and heaven be your goal.

Darlene reached for Elizabeth’s hand but her own passed through it and she found herself jerking slightly as little Loren slid from her lap to kneel along with the other sister-wives and daughters. Blushing slightly Darlene knelt as well bowing her head.

“Heavenly Father we are humbled by the blessing you have bestowed upon us today. As the song said there is peace in righteous doing and there is nothing more righteous than the rebuilding of your kingdom on earth may our minds and heart be clear and focus so that our labor will lead to all your children walking the better path”

Darlene said Amen with the others, but remained kneeling on the floor as everything she’d seen and heard that day swirled around in her mind, including that elusive image from the video. She was vaguely aware of the prophet blessing his wives and daughters since it was probably time for the little ones to go to bed, but it wasn’t until she saw two white men’s shoes step in front of her that she was brought back into the present moment.

The sister wives took the children out of the room and like the night before Darlene was alone in the room with the prophet. She looked down as he placed his hand on her head. “Heavenly Father bless this precious sister as she stands in the cross roads. Give her a divine awareness of the seed that is growing in her heart and let her know that the love she fell from this family is but a small portion of the love that you feel for her”

At his last words she felt tears form in her eyes. Up until the last day or so, she’d had no frame of reference for God’s love having never experienced human love. She suddenly felt very small and very fragile, much like the child growing in her womb. In that moment Darlene knew that whether she kept the baby and tried to raise it herself, she couldn’t just destroy it. She laid her hands over her belly. However it had come to be conceived the baby was innocent.

The Prophet put his hand under her chin and gently raised her head until their eye locked “God has revealed much to you today” the prophet said. Darlene was transfixed as she gazed into her...the prophet eyes and then she felt a soft pat on her shoulder. She looked over and saw Loren “Would you help me with me shoes?”

Darlene was a little surprised that Loren had wandered away from her mothers and sisters, but then this little girl seemed to be the boldest of the bunch. “Loren, you no your not supposed wandered off from your mothers and sisters” said the prophet”I am sorry father I just thought all the mommies were suppose to help use” said Loren as she cuddled next to Darlene placing her little hand on Darlene stomach.

Stunned, Darlene stiffened. She was spared having to reply by the arrival of Samantha and the oldest daughter whom Darlene remembered was named Theresa. “There you are, you little rascal!” Samantha said with some exasperation. Her eyes widening at the sight of her mother leaned in closer to Darlene. The little ones embrace began to soften Darlene stiffen state. “My apologies sister much like her sister Emily Loren has a strong will since they both have different mother I am afraid the blame lies with me” said the prophet.

“A strong will is only as bad as the purpose to which it is put,” Darlene said even as a tiny corner of her mind was wondering where she was coming up with this stuff. “Wise words Sister” the prophet said as he helped her to her feet “and if that will is given over to God for the purpose of building his kingdom on earth then that soul will know a love beyond their understanding and become a righteous and moral child of God” the prophet continues as he looks deep deep into her eyes

As his words sank into her consciousness she felt the warmth in her chest expand just that little bit more. Samantha had hoisted Loren on to her hip. “It’s off to bed with you, little missy. Theresa, will you go with Darlene up to the others?” “Yes, Mother Samantha.” “It is time for my prayer, be blessed tonight my loved one” the prophet said as he left the room. Theresa grabbed hold of Darlene hand. No longer entranced by the prophet glance she notice that Theresa was one the girls who were singing. “You have beautiful singing voice” Darlene said “Thank you Sister Darlene” replied Theresa she leaned in closer to Darlene and began to sing as they left the room.

Choose the right! Choose the right!
Let wisdom mark the way before.
In its light, choose the right!
And God will bless you evermore

Darlene listened, humming along with the melody as they headed upstairs