The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 8: Was I(t) Worth The Weight (Of Our World/On Your Shoulder) ?

“Uggghhh, yes, fuuuuuuuck,” Ophelia said as she let out a loud moan. “Right there. Right THERE! Yes! Give it to me, give it to me harder, right now!”

“Damn, you really needed this, didn’t you?” They laughed as They tried to be as forceful as possible.

“Fuck. Absolutely. I couldn’t stop thinking about it at dinner.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah! Fuck. Every time your hand came across my thigh, all I could think about was how I was gonna use them.”

“How sweet. Well I’m glad you think you know how to use them, but I’m pretty sure I’m using them even better.” They said with a chuckle, grabbing more lubricant for the job at hand.

“Whatever, just get back to it, understood?”

“What, are we getting close?”

“Yes, goddammit, yes of course! I can feel it, I’m almost there!”

“Alright, alright. You’re so insatiable, you know that, right?”

“You. Fucking. Love it.”

“You’re not wrong. Oh fuck, yeah you are close, I can definitely feel it.”

“SEE!? Now come on, finish what you started!”

“Alright, alright.” They said, attempting to sensually whisper it into her ear; They doubled down with Their force, and she was LOVING it!

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh, yes, right thERE!!!”

With a loud POPing sound, Ophelia let out a throaty moan. With the release of the tension, her body fell limp on the bed; to which Azuryn kindly rolled her over from her stomach to her back. Playing with her hair, They looked down at her affectionately.

“Fuck.” Ophelia said between heavy breaths. “I knew you could do it.” She said with a smile.

“How long had that knot been in your back for!?” Their face shifted to a look of concern. “I must’ve been going at it for at least an hour now!”

“Yeah, but you got the job done, and I don’t know how I’m gonna repay you.” She said as she lifted her hand to Their face. Holding Their cheek for a brief moment, she then pulled on the ring of Their new collar and yanked Them down to kiss her. “But let’s start with that, shall we?” She said with a laugh as she let go, and They fell down beside her. Rolling onto Their side, They brushed the few strands of hair out of her face and smiled at her.

“Certainly, dear.” They began to caress her cheek for a moment, pausing to scratch behind her ear. “So uh, did you want to get back to the sex, or maybe start a new show? I can grab a snack while you recover from that ...uh, spinegasm?” They laughed to Themself.

“Spinegasm is right! It’s been forever since I’ve gone to church, but what you just did was on the same level as a religious experience.”

“Glad I could help.” They leaned over to put Their face next to hers, then elevated Themself just slightly to be at an angle above her. “Maybe it’s time you finally start worshiping me like the god I am, eh?” They said with a very cartoonish-maniacal-laugh.

“Pfffffft, fat chance bucko,” she said as she slightly pushed them away, causing Them to roll over onto Their back. They laid there for a minute, both finally allowing themselves to catch their breath from the impromptu-mid-sex-chiropractic-session, but eventually Their hand found hers, and They started playing with the gaps between her fingers. Letting out a deep sigh—and possibly a weight off her shoulders—she continued speaking. “You absolutely own my heart, but there’s no way in hell I’m letting you own my soul, you demon.” She said, slightly sticking her tongue out at Them.

“Well, the devil’s in the details …wait, I own your heart?” She began to blush.

“Uh, well… yeah, I guess you never stopped owning it, no matter how far apart we were,” she lightly laughed; after a brief moment of silence, she continued. “What, are you surprised?”

“No.” They leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “I’m just glad to hear. Glad to hear I wasn’t the only one who kept the other’s safe. You may have stolen my hat that day way back when, but when you gave it back to me, I think—I know—I handed you my heart in return. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted it back since.”

“God you looked so pissed though! Also, how many times are you gonna bring that stupid story up? You know it makes me feel embarrassed!” She said as she grabbed one of the pillows neither were using and covered her face with it. “Ugh Youf alphways du thiss!” She said—or at least tried to—while muffled under her pillow.

Which she then hit Them with.

“Hey!” They laughed at her psuedo-attack. “Always do what?”

“You always make me blush when I’m trying to be serious. It’s been years now, but I can’t stop myself from feeling butterflies when You do THIS. She raised her arms up into the air to exaggerate her exhaustion & frustration.

“Well so long as it isn’t anxiety I’m giving you.” They said with a slightly-worried-laugh.

“What?” She said, rolling to face Them.

“You know, the phrase ‘You gave me anxiety, and I called it love’? I… I’ve often worried that was what we were feeling so often back then. Did we just normalize our anxieties and call it love? Was I really giving you butterflies, or were they tremors and murmurs of an anxiety attack—or worse, a panic attack—waiting to happen? I… know it’s not something worth the energy worrying about now, but I want you in my life, and I want to know it’s real. I don’t know where I’m goi—“

“Then stop while you’re ahead, ya goof.” She said while grabbing Their cheek, then looked Them in the eyes. “I’m the resident anxiety expert, alright? Love is… it’s difficult but also easy; loving You might make me anxious from time to time, but nonetheless, it’s effortlessly easy to love and feel loved by You. And romance? well…” She chuckled to herself. “Romance is a terrifying experience, but I KNOW You’re well worth the worry. And I doubt there’s anything you could do to convince me otherwise!” She said as she leaned over and kissed Them on the lips.

Which They gladly accepted as a spark ran between the two.

The two held the kiss—both ecstatic at the chance to enjoy the chaste innocence of it—dragging it out as they felt the other smile while holding it; after what felt like mere minutes turning into hours, they both began to open their mouths. The two tongues met like friends that hadn’t seen each other in years: gently—yet hopeful—with caution, and when they knew it was safe, proceeded with passion. More often than not, when the two tongues tangled it was animalistic and raw and based off of primal desire; this too was driven by desire, but one of warmth, of compassion, of partnership …of love?

They both inched closer to the other, Azuryn petting Ophelia’s hair as she stroked Their cheek. Instead of their usual dynamic—chaotic—movement, they calmly danced their tongues between each other’s mouth; not needing to say any words, they moved gracefully while playing off the other. Moving further across her head, Azuryn began to softly run their hand—soon both hands—through her long hair. With no intention of roughly grabbing it, Their hands gently wove throughout; in a way, They looked like a masterful musician whose hands flowed across the beautiful harp in Their arms. And just like a harpist, the sounds They caused her to make were as soft and light and amazingly angelic as she felt in Their hands.

As Their hands played all throughout her hair, hers remained on Their face. She enjoyed how it felt just as silken smooth as her hands; which slid across Their cheeks like they were a frozen lake she slowly skated over. This continued until her hands reached Their ears, which she began to gently play with. Tracing the outline with her fingertips, she rubbed her thumbs down Their earlobes and lightly scratched the back of the firm cartilage. This elicited a deep moan from Them, one that was strong and clear; yet with no roughness to be found, it came out effortlessly smooth and sweet. She’d been aroused throughout the entirety of the night, but upon hearing the sound she had caused Them to make, it felt as if all the hair across her body stood up as a pleasurable wave of warmth was channeled from her hands and ran throughout the rest of her.

A yearning she knew was Nothing New, this however was a different—distilled & purer—form she felt. One with an intensity she hadn’t felt in many, many years; one she somehow knew They still wanted—would always want—to feel with her. She was no stranger to the sensations of her throbbing cunt, but the way her pussy pulsated in this moment was immensely different. She realized Their breathing had synced with hers—or maybe hers with Theirs—and the fluidity of Their fingers was also in tune with the shared rhythm of her heart; the timing echoed throughout her in ways even her Wildest Dreams couldn’t have imagined. She was used to Them being ferocious in all the ways she wanted, but she’d forgotten how she needed them to be with her at times like this: Delicate.

Realizing this, she began to smile again; this time tearing up without even noticing it. In fact—for a brief moment—she thought Azuryn was the one crying as dampness spread across the pair’s face. But she soon realized that no, it was her own tears. Were they tears of happiness? Sadness? Grief? Joy? She’d been bombarded with a barrage of emotions; something she’d been afraid might happen ever since she saw Them from across the room. But She’d worked through these all before, and that was during her darkest moments. She’d created her own source of light from within since then; plus, she now had a great reflector in her pocket for when she needed help shining the light back on herself.

Azuryn was unsure what to make of the tears on Their face. They wanted to say something, but They also wanted to give Ophelia a moment; in case she needed to collect her thoughts, put herself back together, fully break down, or whatever she needed. They trust her to speak to Them when she can—only asking she let Them know she wants to & what her needs are—and know that it’s okay to need some time to get everything in order; no matter how deafeningly painful the silence could be at times, even more painful is the thought of Them doing—saying—the wrong thing and hurting you further. Despite all the progress They’d made up till this point, that was the one fear that truly paralyzed Them in fear. But They knew being paralyzed—or rather frozen (of fight, flight, freeze, or fawn)—only got Them so far, and in this situation? Patience Gets Us Nowhere Fast.

“L-Lia?” They said with a wavering in Their voice; the scared child in Them surfacing in these rare moments. But just like They wanted to be the person Their younger self needed, it felt like They needed to be the person she wanted; whether she was aware of what she truly wanted or not. They’d never truly speak for her, but They knew her well enough to know that action—slow, deliberate, communicative—was a top contender. “Lia,” They said without pulling away—never wanting to pull away again—while continuing to play with her hair at a slower speed. “I’m not going anywhere—I’m not backing away, just slowing down so as to not overstimulate you—let me know what I can say to help us Stay Stay Stay in this moment, Okay?”

“O-Okay.” She said with a sniffle. “But yeah, I am okay. I was just thinking about how it’s been forever since you kissed me like that. Held me like this.”

“I’ve held you a lot since we started …this… again.”

“But that’s the thing, you’ve held me a lot—which I’ve greatly enjoyed—but you haven’t held me like this since we decided to Begin Again and I’m not sure when the last time you ever got the chance to hold me like this actually was.” She said with a sigh. “Everything has always been secretive—you were right, there were a LOT of anxiety inducing moments—and so even when we were taking our time, I don’t know if we ever got to take things slow.”

“That’s… you’re right. I want to. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to be sorry, just talk to me.”

“What makes you worry most?”

“Has anything about us really changed?”

“Everything.”

“What?”

“You asked if anything about us has changed. Everything Has Changed and I’ve been trying to show you. I… I don’t know where to start though.”

“Start with how you see me.”

“You’re more radiant than ever. And not just physically—although you’ve bloomed even more from the beautiful girl I once knew—but in all the ways I think really matter: intellectually, emotionally, maturely, socially, and so much more.”

“And don’t forget sexually.” She responded with a quipping retort.”

“Uh… sure.”

“What? Don’t like that?”

“No! You know I do; I don’t think anyone has made me more comfortable with my body—at least when it comes to sex—than you have in these past… fuck, how long has it even been now? Forget it. The point is: This was never about the sex, and if I had to give up one thing to be with you, I think, no I KNOW, it would be the sex. You’re fantastic at fucking, but you’re so fucking fantastic in so many different ways, that I could live without having sex for the rest of my life if it meant coming home to your arms.”

“I… wow. Ryn. That’s. Wow.”

“It was a tangent, sorry.”

“No, it’s okay.” She smiled with a few new tears in her eyes. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard you say it like that.”

“I don’t know if I’ve ever admitted it to myself—at least out loud—before now.”

“Really?”

“Eh, I lost a LOT of interest when I swapped over to the hormones that actually agreed with my body.”

“I always wondered about that.”

“Yeah, I could fucking think clearly, and clearly I didn’t want to think about fucking THAT much.”

“But… you do still enjoy this right?”

“Are you kidding? This—right-here-right-now—is the most I’ve been turned on in forever. If I still masturbated, I’d—without a doubt—be using this moment as my go-to for the rest of my life.”

“Awwwww, Ryn. Wait, you don’t masturbate? But I’ve seen you do it, multiple times since we started doing all this.”

“Yeah, when you told me to.”

“But I thought you enjoyed it?”

“I enjoy being with you. And performing for you. And pleasing you. There’s so much more than plugs and penises when I’m with you.”

“That… that was kinda romantic.” She said with a blush growing on her face.

“Really? Well, let me keep going”; to which Ophelia nodded her head. “You light up my brain in ways I never thought were possible. And for the longest time I’ve worried that I squandered the time we had together with my unintentional self-harm, when all I wanted to do was spend time doing wholesome things with you.”

“Wait, self-harm?”

“Jerking off always straddled the line between self-soothing & self-harming; dysphoria be damned. I only latched onto it when we were together because it felt like the closest way of feeling like you were with me. Physically, If I could’ve sent you flowers, letters, anything, I would have; I think it would’ve helped. But I wasted the time worrying when I should’ve spent the time saying things. ACTUAL things; not the bullshit sex talk I talked myself into liking back then.”

“Did you even like half the stuff we talked about back then? You’ve brought up maybe a handful of similar topics, but you’ve barely touched the taboos.”

“Why would I want taboo, when I could have you?”

“That’s sweet, but let’s be real, we both enjoy it to an extent.”

“Oh yeah!” They said with a laugh. “There’s still some topics I’d probably be down to talk about, but I wanna reiterate the distinction of facts and fantasies.”

“Ya know, some fantasies are based in reality.”

“True, but I said facts and fantasies, not fantasies and reality; that’s why I want to have as much dialogue with you. But I want to be able to spend enough time with you to the point that I don’t have to worry if we will or won’t ever get the chance to talk about it.”

“Then why do you refuse to let me see you any time but the weekends?”

“Why do you think?”

“Because you want me to have my own life?”

“Well, yes, but even if we lived together every day of the year—something that’d probably be beneficial to us in the long run—I’d still make you have your own life. It’s because your education has ALWAYS come first. That means even when I’ve stumbled and messed up—or terribly mis-phrased something like I easily do every so often—I’ve been forcing both of us to not allow any distractions from your education. I always have. I even switched colleges so there wasn’t any chance of us running into each other and I’d end up occupying your mind any more than I deserve to.”

“That’s… wow. You… You really did that?”

“I mean, there were other factors that pushed the idea in to my head, but honestly? Yes, I did; after all, you told me yourself you were uncomfortable with the idea of us being on the same campus. And don’t for a minute think I’m saying that you made me do it, it was all me—unless there’s some other things you think I should ‘remember’—and in some ways I’m glad I did it!”

“Wait, really?”

“Well, it’s not like I was going to waste my money, letting it burn on credits without a major.”

“What about the Psychs? Physics? Another P-word!?” She said with a slight laugh.

“Political Science was never that interesting and I didn’t really dig the idea of Paleontology either.” They said with a straight face, which caused Ophelia to snort at their ridiculous—and very obviously planned—pun.

“Okay, and how else are you glad you did it?”

“This.” They said with a smile as They looked her up & down and then in the eyes.

“Oh…” She said with a heavy blush on her face. “Right. But uh, what abou—“

”You’re the one who keeps telling me what’s done is done. So let’s focus on what we’re doing now.”

“Each other?”

“No. Well, yes, but come on, I’m trying to be serious here.”

“Oh?” She said as she leaned in and gave Them a quick kiss on the lips. “And here I thought you were trying to be Ryn.”

“Har. Har. You know what I mean. I don’t love how we got here—in fact, I loathe quite a good bit of it, and myself specifically for that matter—but now that we’re in the situation(s) we’re in, I’ll be damned if I let any past habits bump us off the path we’ve put ourselves—put us—upon.”

“And that would be?”

“Well, that depends… because if it’s ‘within reason’,” They said as They leaned to whisper right into her ear. “It could be anything you want it to be… Mrs. Grimm-Dragon” They said with a cheeky grin on Their mouth, which cause Ophelia to gasp.

“Azuryn Calcifean Pendragon! We said—YOU specifically said—we weren’t going to make any comments or discussions—let alone jokes—regarding that topic. I might have to red light this discussion if you don’t apologize right now!”

“Oh. Fuck, yes, you’re right.” They said quickly pulling Their head back. “It was incredibly inappropriate of me to make a joke of that caliber without softly broaching the topic—or preferably related topics—beforehand. And it was especially inappropriate given the emotional vulnerability of our current situation.” They said with a haste she hadn’t seen on them in a long time; not since the last time They were on Their knees begging for forgiveness YEARS ago.

“Hmmm… not bad.” She said while kissing Them on the forehead. “But I think I’m gonna yellow-light for a moment okay?”

“Uh, yeah, of course; whatever you need. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Oh, there’s plenty you can do to help.” She said with a giggle.

“And that would be?”

“Go get some water, and snacks… and my favorite vibrator. I want you to edge me a few times.” She said as she leaned forward, whispering into Their ear. “And if you’re a good pet, I’ll let you claim me as yours. IF you think you can make love to me for the rest of the night, that is.”

“It’d be my honor. But since it’s getting late—and we’re already in the middle of a pause—how about we set a boundary of doing stuff only up until midnight?” I don’t want your sleep schedule thrown off THAT badly, alright?” To which she let out an audible ‘hmph’

“Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.” She said as she sat up and crossed arms. “Why do you have to try and take care of me even when I’m trying to be sexy and intimate?”

“Becaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuse.” They said as They sat up and kissed her on the cheek. “Well, first of all, just because I’m looking out for you doesn’t mean I’m trying to take care of you; although if the need ever arose, you know I’d gladly help you out. You’re a grown ass woman who’s arguably more competent in most regards than I am. Anyways, whereas you don’t need any beauty sleep, I still do; we both need rest. I’m incredibly glad I got to meet your friends, and even more so for this…” This said, playing with the ring of Their collar. “Ma’am.” They said with a cheeky borderline-assholeish-smirk. Instead of smacking Them, she grabbed both cheeks and kissed Them. Still hovering face to face, she whispered.

“I’m sorry for all the ways I’ve hurt you. I want to make it up to you in so many ways, starting with being here for you as you take care of yourself, letting you be here for me as I take care of myself, or playing a more direct role in helping the other take care of ourselves… maybe separately, but done together; and so many other things. I know there’s probably a hell of a lot of things that need to be talked about still—it’s only been about a month or two now—but thank you for giving me the chance to at least amend some of my mistakes. I’m glad we’re in agreement that education will absolutely, always come first. I don’t think I can reiterate how appreciative I am that you’ve always prioritized my studies, even in the rare moments that I don’t; it helps me know—even if it’s just a small reminder—that I deserve to be happy AND successful.”

“And to have a healthy family.” They said, serious but with a light laugh.

“Absolutely.” She said with matching laughter. “Family has been a sore subject for me in the past, but as we’ve grown, I’ve definitely had my views evolve exponentially thanks to you. I hate to say it out loud, but even if we never end up Building Our Own Family, I want you to know that I will always consider you AS some form of family,” she said as she let out the a loud & long sigh while over-dramatically falling back onto her bed.

“Damn, that sounded like it was weighing heavily on ya, Lia.”

“You can say that again!” She said as she looked Them into Their eyes; into Their soul. “It’s been on my mind for the longest time. And if there is a chance of me—and I’m talking the remotest possibility—of us ever finally making something work… well, I don’t have to think about it, because I KNOW you’ll have been worth the wait.” She said as her stomach began to grumble.

“Oof, sounds like I better get you those snacks, eh?”

“Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, maybe some ice cream?”

“Oh, absolutely. And Ophelia?”

“Yes, Ryn?”

“Even if there wasn’t any chance of you and I making something work… I still want to do anything and everything I can to deserve to be a part of your life. I know we’ve kept ourselves at a good bit of distance, but after all this time I DO still think of you as my Best Friend; you mean the world to me, and probably always will.”

“Thanks, bestie.” She said with tears in her eyes. “Let’s go get some scoops so we can cool down, alright?”

“It’d be my pleasure.”

“As it should be.” She said with a smile. “But we ARE getting back to the sex after our snack, understood? A minimum of cuddling!”

“I would be more than satisfied to just cuddle for the rest of the night; after edging you like you wanted, that is.” They said as They got out of bed.

“We’ll talk details at the table.” She laughed, getting up to follow Them to her kitchen. She was serious about having to possibly red light earlier, but not because of it being brought up so randomly. No, it was because it was something weighing heavily—near constantly—on her mind; to the point that even her best compartmentalization skills felt useless against the pull of the attention-black-hole that was the thought. And the thought of Them. Did she still want it? For that matter, did she still want Them? Or was she just letting herself get over Them one last time? She hated that idea, especially because of how happy They made her, but it was one she had to face. Ultimately, all she knew for certain was what scene she wanted—needed—to experience in trance next: the pair’s wedding night. Maybe that’d allow her to finally get her thoughts in order of how she felt about her Best Friend; overall it was a nice idea, and after all, it is true: It’s Nice To Have A Friend.