The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bonus Pairings: See the Sights!

“So, the Illestials, huh?”

Startled, Snatch looked up at the bartender. “What?”

The bartender was an attractive red-haired woman, with bright blue eyes and vaguely Eastern features. She wore a low-cut corset that made her assets quite visible, but at the moment her back was to him as she poured another customer a drink. Snatch was pretty sure he’d never spoken to her before, and he only visited The Feisty Mink once in a blue moon. It was too crowded for his liking.

She turned back to him. Her lips were painted a very pale green, and they quirked up in a slight smile as she regarded him. Snatch supposed he was quite a sight, hunched over his watered-down beer in his patchy leather armor, scythe strapped to his back.

“It’s not much of a secret,” she said, sliding over a tankard. “Two weeks ago, an elf came in. Real sexpot, moved like a dancer, smoked like a gancanagh. Hot redhead. I knew she was trouble.”

“Pellesise,” Snatch muttered. He glared at the tankard, realizing he’d already finished off his beer. Shit. He was drinking heavily tonight. Apparently, he had good reason. “So there’s a bounty.”

“Oh, yes.” The bartender leaned in and, with a smile, refilled Snatch’s tankard. “She put posters up everywhere.”

Snatch stiffened. He started to rise, but the bartender held up a hand calmingly. “I took them down. Well, I had the boy take them down. We don’t truck with bounty hunters after our regulars; If Illetrys wants to catch you, she can come in here and settle it herself. That one’s on the house, by the way.” She gestured to the tankard and winked.

“She might just.” Snatch snorted, raising the tankard to his lips and drinking deep. “She wasn’t always a mob boss, y’know. When I met her, she was a goddamn prostitute.”

“She’s gained in station, then.”

Snatch snorted. “Yeah. A real go-getter.”

She arched an eyebrow. “She’s a powerful figure now, inexperienced or no. What did you do to get the elves so angry with you, if I might ask?”

Snatch considered telling this woman to go fuck herself for her nosiness, but he hated being rude to bartenders. They wielded a lot of power in the adventuring community. Plus, she’d done him a favor. Plus, she was being perfectly nice, and there was no good reason to antagonize her.

Plus, she was giving him free ale.

“Kinda killed the last boss,” he mumbled, taking another heavy drought. “And I think Illetrys is, uh... a bit sweet on me.”

“Oh, my.” The bartender’s smile widened. “Not that I can’t see why, but... that’s quite an admirer you’ve achieved.“

“Yeah, well.” Snatch rolled his eyes. “As I have it, she lost both her old toys when we left. So maybe she’s just desperate.” He still wasn’t exactly sure what had happened to Cellemin, but he was fairly certain the man had made it out with his lady. Hopefully, anyways. Min had been alright for a Celestial.

“You think you can resist her?”

Snatch scowled. “I can resist any mind control, lady.”

“Jen. Jen Barman.”

“Jen.” He took a deep swig. “She had me hopped up on drugs last time. Tha’s the only reason she got me, with her goddamn...” He waved his hand in the air. “Visual hypnosis, that’s it. Swingin’ breasts. Sparkly eyes. Like... like yours, but silver, obviously.”

Jen giggled. “I’m flattered.” She leaned in and poured a bit more ale into his tankard. Snatch had almost been finished, but she brought it up again to halfway. “So as long as you don’t get drugged, you won’t fall for her eyes?” She put a hand to her chest. “Or breasts? Or...” She gave her hips a little swing. “Swaying hips?”

“Nah.” Pointedly, Snatch looked away. He knew he was being flirted with—at least, he was pretty sure; he was actually very bad at gauging that sort of thing, and a part of the jaded adventurer’s brain had trouble believing anybody would want to flirt with him—and he didn’t want to send the wrong message. “When you’ve... had the upbringin’ I had, you ain’t liable to, uh... slip. The key is to just close your eyes.” He tapped his skull for emphasis. “Too many people try to look away. They get dumb. Scared. Horny.” His cheeks reddened slightly. He didn’t normally use such... sexual language. Jen had him off-balance, just a little. “You just gotta shut it all out. ‘S easy.”

Jen Barman looked between him and his now-empty tankard. “Want a refill on that?” she asked, twitching one finger in reference.

“Eh.” Snatch grimaced. “Two’s, uh... already a lot for me. I drink it watered-down for a reason.” He was already a little bit buzzed, actually. Drinking little tended to mean you didn’t develop much tolerance. But there was no way he was admitting a weakness like that to a stranger, even to a stranger as friendly as Jen.

“Friend, you’ve got an elven mob boss after you with a reputation for playing candlesticks with her enemies in Thriae honey.” The bartender giggled. “You need a stronger drink.“

“... Yeah, I’ll take a refill. Shit.” Snatch let out a long, tired sigh. “I need a stronger drink.”

* * *

Snatch—Alrek to his friends, not that he really had any at the moment—stumbled up the stairs, roughly five tankards later. Maybe four. He’d lost count at three. He leaned heavily on the railing. His head was abuzz with thought and emptiness alike.

Jen was a sweetheart. He almost wished he was more of a romantic, just so he could consider something serious. Right now, the burdens of adventuring seemed distant, and Jen was front-and-center in his mind as a bright pocket of starlight. An absolute delight to be around

Normally, when Snatch got drunk, he could barely keep his eyes open. Tonight, though... he couldn’t stop looking around him. Every glimpse, no matter how mundane, fascinated him. He’d almost gotten caught at the stairs staring at a knothole in the wood, before Jen had called out and helped him regain his focus.

At the same time, he was very tired. He wasn’t so much hyperactive as he was dazzled by everything in sight. It almost felt like a dream.

He finally made it to the landing and took a moment to rest against the wall, looking between each of the six doors. The world bent and tilted before him.

The brass doorknobs held his interest for a few seconds, but he managed to piece together the facts. There was Larya’s door, characterized by the fishnet stocking draped over the knob. He chuckled, remembering how she’d carried on with the two servers earlier. He wondered which one she’d ended up with. Knowing his druidess partner, probably both.

For once, it didn’t bother him. Good for her. Let her enjoy herself. He almost wished he had a partner for the night, really. It had been weeks since the elven orgy at the brothel, and part of him almost... missed it.

He tried to focus, realizing he was just standing there, smiling at Larya’s door, mouth slightly agape. If that was Larya’s door, his door was... was next to it. Next to it. To the right of it.

He shuffled over to his door and fumbled with the key, only to realize he didn’t have it. It took him a moment to be sure.

Oh. Had he left it at the bar? Jen probably had it. Best to go back downstairs, then, and...

He reached forward and tested the knob. It turned.

Unlocked.

Despite his stupor, a piece of Snatch bristled at this. He’d told cleaning not to enter his room. Not that he’d left any gear unattended, but...

The door swung inward. Snatch, leaning against it, nearly fell to the floor as he stumbled inside.

The room smelled strongly of incense and herbs. Snatch didn’t remember using any. Did the cleaning staff use incense and herbs? He hated incense and herbs. You never knew when they were designed to weaken your will, to make you fragile, pliant, horny.

For a moment, the ex-thief stared down at the floor, studying the wood grain. He supposed he’d have an opinion on it, if he was a carpenter. He also probably wouldn’t be hunted by sex-crazed mind controlling women, either, if he was a carpenter. That sort of thing rarely happened to carpenters.

“Well, well, well.” The sultry voice reached his ears like molten candy, hot, heavy, slick and sweet. ”Look what the bottle popped out.“

Snatch knew that voice. He looked up, his breath catching in his throat.

Lounging on the bed, clad in only a toga, was Illetrys. Her pale-greenish skin gleamed beneath soft candelight. Her long red hair was immaculately styled, spilling down her shoulders like rolling waves. Her eyes gleamed like silver jewelry, and her lips glistened, sunset-red.

She lay back on his bed, legs crossed, smiling broadly at him. “Ooh, if it isn’t my dear Alrek,” she purred, sitting up. Her bountiful breasts bounced as she did so, and the toga slipped down just a little, affording him a better view of her cleavage. She reached down and lifted a fully-loaded crossbow, pointing it straight at his head. “Close the door, boy.“

Snatch hesitated, staring at the crossbow to avoid staring at her breasts. His mind was racing, but half of his thoughts were consumed by the dreamlike need to look around, to get lost in thought, and he knew quite well just how dangerous that would be right now. “H-how’d you find me?” he asked, hoping to stall.

Her lips quirked upwards. “Close the door, Alrek. I’m a good shot.”

Snatch reached back and pushed the door shut, swallowing. His head was still a bit woozy from the drink, but he struggled to focus on the tip of that loaded crossbow. “How.”

“Oh, dear boy.” Illetrys slowly swayed the crossbow back and forth, pointing between his head, his shoulder, his groin, and back to his head. “You might keep quiet, Alrek, but I always find my man.” Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her lick her lips. “I have a taste.“

Snatch took a cautious step forward. She only smiled, not reacting. She held the crossbow with one hand, while with the other, she reached up and gently stroked her plump bottom lip—trying to draw his attention, no doubt, so he’d get sucked in and spellbound by her lush, red, cocksucking lips...

Snatch longed to rush forward, but he knew she wasn’t bluffing with that crossbow. Much as she seemed to want him, she also wanted him dead. Besides, there were a lot of ways to bring a man down with a crossbow that still left him open to being ‘candlesticked’ in honey—tied to a rope and dipped up and down in the ambrosia, like a monk might make candlesticks.

He needed to stall, he knew, desperately trying not to look at Illetrys’s heaving breasts.

Larya was in the room right next door. Even with her legendary stamina, she would be finishing soon with only two partners, and she always went to get a drink after sex. Hopefully, she’d notice he’d turned in early and check on him in that annoying way she had of caring about his wellbeing.

He just had to stall.

Larya would be here soon.

* * *

Mmf!” Larya let out a muffled squeal as the elves pushed her facefirst against the pillows, and the smallest of them darted her tongue into her cunt and started to lap over it hungrily, drowning out all of the druidess’s thoughts in sticky-sweet pleasure. “Aah!

The elf’s sister clutched Larya’s chest, planting kisses all over her neck, manhandling her breasts. The druidess’s whole body was abuzz.

Next to the bed, she could see Emmett and Jayla both groaning. Emmett, the stablehand, was pinned to the ground as a third elf straddled him. She had already gagged him for convenience. Next to him lay Jayla, her whimpering mouth covered by soft hands as the fourth elf rose up and down on the barmaid’s cock.

The four elves had come out of the wardrobe mid-coitus, taking advantage of their targets’ lusty states. Larya could no longer think of how this might be a problem. She just moaned as the elves flipped her over and replaced the smothering pillow with a pair of soft lips, drowning out her cares in pure, endless pleasure.

Good thing the walls were thick. Otherwise she’d probably be keeping Snatch up all night, at this rate.

* * *

“So,” Illetrys purred, lounging back in the bed, “isn’t this nice?” She bobbed the crossbow back and forth, forcing Snatch’s eyes to carefully follow the shiny pointed tip. “It’s been so long, my dear! How long has it been?”

Snatch grimaced. “N-not long enough.” His eyes were steadfastly trained on the crossbow, even as he saw Illetrys adjusting her toga, checking her breasts for a moment to make them more comfortable. Don’t look at her breasts. Don’t look at her eyes, or her lips. Don’t look at... at... The crossbow swayed back and forth. ... anything. Back and forth.

“Aw. You’re hurting my feelings, Alrek.”

“Don’t call me that!” Snatch snapped, swaying slightly. He took a step closer. Illetrys didn’t seem to react. She didn’t seem worried at all, really, though he did notice her eyebrows arch.

“Don’t call you what?” she asked, giggling. The crossbow wove back and forth in a figure-eight pattern, requiring almost all of Snatch’s attention to follow.

“You know what!”

“Oh, but I don’t think I do.” Illetrys’s voice was a husky whisper. She ran her hands softly over her breasts, caressing them in a way that was clearly both pleasurable and suggestive. Snatch desperately kept his eyes on the crossbow. He had to watch the crossbow. With its shiny silver bolthead. “You’re a man of mystery, Alrek. Hard to read. Hard to find. Haaard... to get.“

Snatch bit his lip at the way she moaned the word ‘hard’ every time. He couldn’t tell if she was doing it consciously. She was clearly very turned on. He opened his mouth to speak, to argue, but with what?

And then she was moving on. “I just can’t tell what you don’t want me to not ever call you,” Illetrys said, her voice lilting and humorous, almost singsong. “Alrek.”

“D-don’t call me that!” he snapped, swaying a little.

“And now we’re just repeating ourselves,” she cooed. “We’re helpless, aren’t we? We’re just going... back... and... forth.” The crossbow swayed. “We can’t stop, can we? So hard to stop. Why are you even talking to me, Alrek? Do you like talking to me?“

“F-fuck no.” Snatch swayed.

“Oh, but I think you do.” She put a hand to her lips, covering her giggles. “And I love talking to you, Alrek. I love slowly watching you break down and become my horny titslut toy. I’m glad we agree!“

“I’m jus’...” Alrek shook himself, trying to clear his head. “Just talkin’ to... keep you busy...”

“Mm-hm!” She made a sound of patronizing belief. “So that’s why.” She paused, her finger pressing against her lower lip. “Hm! That means it’s very important you keep talking to me, doesn’t it?“

“Uh...” Snatch was starting to get dizzy.

“Yes, you need to keep talking to me to keep me busy,” she purred smugly. “But there are other ways to keep me busy, aren’t there, Alrek? Other ways to keep my crossbow from shooting you. It’s so hard to not turn into a horny titslut toy when you listen to my pretty, sexy voice, but it’d be so easy to take this crossbow from me, wouldn’t it?“

Alrek took a step forward. Yes. He needed to take her crossbow.

The crossbow gently glided to the left, then the right. His eyes followed it intently. “It’s just so hard to follow when it moves, isn’t it, Alrek? It just... keeps... drifting. Back and forth. Back and forth.” Her voice was breathy, positively dripping with her arousal. “If only you could get closer.“

She giggled. Alrek was getting very dizzy. That shiny bolt tip kept dazzling his eyes when it caught the light. But he knew it was very important not to get hypnotized, so he kept watching it. “If only you could take it from me. But you’re so dizzy. It’s so hard to walk straight, isn’t it, Alrek?“

“I... uh...”

Alrek was so fixated on the crossbow bolt, he took a step forward and nearly fell to the floor. “Heehee! You really are drunk.” She smirked. “So hard to see straight. So hard to walk straight. So hard to think straight. So hard. So hard.” The way she said ‘hard’... it oozed lust. He could barely think straight. “And you just can’t focus on this crossbow, can you?”

“Nnno...” he slurred, taking another little step. “S-still... focused on it...”

Illetrys only laughed. “Yes, you need to focus on it, don’t you? Don’t want to look at my beautiful breasts and become my sexy little titslave. If only you could get the crossbow away from me! I could shoot you at any moment, but I’m so focused, and you’re so... dizzy.”

She put a finger to her lips, smiling faintly as she put on a high-pitched baby-talk lisp. “If only you could look away. If only you could make me less focused somehow, Alrek. It’s so... haaard.“

Alrek’s head was swimming. He took another step forward. And then something clicked in his brain.

He suddenly realized that he had been staring at the crossbow ever since he came in here. His eyes twitched in slow comprehension. Oh. Oh, shit.

He needed to look away from the crossbow. Anywhere else. Anywhere else.

So he looked up into Illetrys’s gleaming silver eyes. And instantly, he felt just a little bit better.

“Good boy,” she cooed softly. “Good boy.” Her silver eyes sparkled with mischief, making his heart beat just a little bit faster. “But... uh-oh. Now you have a new problem.” Her dark eyelashes fluttered, sending Alrek’s mind reeling. Alrek’s knees nearly buckled on the spot. “You can’t look away, can you?“

“N-no...” He wasn’t sure if he was trying to deny her... or confessing his helplessness.

She giggled. “No,” she agreed. “Because my eyes are so beautiful. So shiny and wonderful. It’s like staring into the mists, isn’t it?” Her eyes drew him in, sucked in his attention like magnets. Like beautiful silvery magnets. Like he was a moth, and she was the flame. Like he was wandering deep, deep into the mists.

“M-mists...” Alrek tried to rally his will, tried to fight, but he was so... so...

“It’s so hard to look away,” she hissed. “Soooo hard. And I’m so focused. As long as I’m focused...” Her eyelashes fluttered again, and Alrek realized she was stroking herself beneath that toga. “... f-focused...“

She was so horny. Her eyes were so pretty and shiny, and every time she blinked, or her eyelashes fluttered, Alrek’s will seemed to shudder slightly. Alrek took another step forward, realization slowly dawning on him. There was only one way to break her focus, to break her control.

He had to fuck her.

He was so... hard.

“Yes,” she mumbled, eyes sparkling like twin stars. “You can’t resist me, can’t resist my eyes.” The eyes bored into him, rendered him naked and obedient, helpless. “N-need... n-need to... d-drop your trousers...”

Alrek was drunk, horny and totally rapt. A certainty was growing in him: A certainty that this was the only way, the only way to overwhelm her, to resist, to stop her from turning him into a horny, sexy titslave. Wasn’t it?

He came to the foot of the bed, head spinning. Her legs spread wide before him, inviting him closer. “Closer,” she purred, slowly stroking her pussy back and forth along her lips, as if to draw his attention to it. His eyes drifted from her eyes to the wet cunt. “Come closer...”

“C-closer,” he repeated absently, leaning in, smelling her juices, poised to fall onto the bed, crawl up, lick Illetrys’s pussy, taste her juices, be a good toy, be a good horny, sexy—

Wait. He shook himself slightly, eyes still locked on her slick, swollen pussy lips. No. This was wrong.

But her finger continued to strum, holding his gaze. He saw the little way her thighs quivered. She was so hot...

“So hot,” he heard her whimper. His whole world was turning red and heady, steeped in that intoxicating smell. Needed to fuck her. Needed to lick her, pleasure her. Needed to pleasure Illetrys.

Surely there wasn’t any harm. It wasn’t as if he was looking at her breasts, licking them, sticking his cock between them and letting their pillowy masses jiggle him to orgasm after orgasm. She couldn’t turn him into a sexy, horny titslave if he was busy licking her pussy out. He smiled vaguely at how much sense this made in his head.

No. He shook himself again, trying to force himself to look away. He pinched himself hard with one hand, even as the other started undoing his belt. He had to look away.

Had to be a good toy.

Had to fight back.

Had to make her cum.

Had to get away.

Had to taste her.

Had to resist. Had to resist. Had to... had to...

“Can’t resist,” the sultry elf cooed, spreading her legs wider. Her pussy was immersing his vision in her sweetness, her arousal, her beauty. He remembered thrusting into her those weeks ago, remembered how good it had felt to bring her pleasure, to submit... “C-can’t help yourself!”

His mind warred against the poisons afflicting his body, raged against the sight that filled his eyes, struggled not to think about how good it all felt—how good it could feel, how sexy being Trys’s titslave sounded right now. His cock was pulsing, still confined within his clothes, hungry for release that would damn it.

“Feels so good to submit...” Her finger traced lightly up her wet lips, and he heard her murmuring something else, meaningless little coos and whimpers designed to turn him into a horny mess. At least, he hoped they were meaningless. Was she already brainwashing him again? He couldn’t look away from her beautiful cunt.

“N-no...” Snatch took a step back. Even as he stepped back, though, he rested one arm on the bedrest for support as he leaned further in, keeping the same distance between his face and her thighs. His eyes squinted, but he couldn’t quite get them to close.

Trys just giggled. “Silly boy.” Her fingers danced spiderlike on her pussy. “Is my wet pussy not pretty enough?” she whispered. “Well, then, why not look at the bouncing boobies, boy? I know you like those. Don’t you wanna be my sexy little titslave?“

She probably thought she was weakening his will, tempting him to look up. But more than anything else, those words made him remember what happened when he looked at her bouncing boobies. When he looked at them, he became weak. Compliant. Compelled to obey. Desperate to submit. Unable to look away from her big, round, jiggling breasts. Captivated by her painfully gorgeous, pert-nippled, soft, smooth, flushed...

Her breasts bounced beautifully as she pressed them together. Snatch straightened. Took a step back. He could feel the visual hypnosis sinking into his head, and he couldn’t look away, but he could run. He could get out of the room. He felt the hypnosis sinking in, consuming his every conscious thought, but he wasn’t down yet.

Even though her breasts were perfect. The image flashed into his head, unbidden, of his cock rising up between her perfect cleavage for her to suck and lick, turning him into a true titslave, and his knees quaked beneath him.

“Come back,” Trys cooed sweetly, toying with her nipples, pinching them teasingly. “Don’t you wanna closer look, pet? It can’t hurt to look. Feels so good to look.“

Snatch took another step back, his memories at war with his desires. He reached back for the doorknob and felt the warm bronze.

“Sink into me,” Illetrys hissed. Her breasts seemed to jiggle with a life of their own. Alrek thought about pressing his face into them, inhaling their musk, licking those perky nipples—

He turned the doorknob and took another step back.

Illetrys’s voice started to turn desperate. “Y-you... you can’t resist...”

Alrek didn’t trust himself to speak. He opened the door, eyes still trained on her breasts. Her perfect, bouncing boobies...

“You neeeeed me” she gasped, “need these, need this, n-need it so bad...’

He had to get Larya. Had to get out of here. Had to get Larya. She could handle Illetrys. Somehow. Snatch was swaying, and knew he was barely not falling over, but he took another step back. He was just a few steps from safety. He just had to hold on. Just a few steps more. Just a few steps more.

And then slender arms wrapped around his body from behind him, and he felt supple lips run over the nape of his neck. “What have we here,” breathed a familiar voice in his ear.

He felt a feminine body wrap itself tenderly around him, and those slender fingers started to finish undoing his belt. He struggled, but weakly. Ever-so-weakly. His mind was already sinking back into trance. He’d missed his chance.

“Jen!” exclaimed Illetrys’s voice delightedly. Alrek stared straight ahead numbly. He was lost in her perfect breasts, lost in how they reminded him how much he wanted to submit, wanted to pleasure their owner, wanted to be a pliant, good, horny titslave and thrust his cock between them until they made him cum his brains out...

His belt pulled away from him with a snap, and his pants finally fell to the floor.

“Hi, Illetrys,” whispered Jen, as she started running her fingers delicately over his underwear, giving the most gentle of caresses to his throbbing member through the cloth. “Ooh, you’ve ripened him.“

“He can’t help himself,” Illetrys purred. “He needs me.”

“Does he?” Jen hissed in Alrek’s ear. “Does little Alrek need his Mistress?”

“He likes looking at my tits, the silly boy.” Trys giggled. “Don’t you, Alrek?”

Alrek let out a helpless moan as she deliberately thrust her chest up a little.

“That’s right. My tits control you completely. You’re theirs now. Their cute little horny titslave.” Her fingers pinched her nipples again, and it was like she was pinching Alrek’s mind down, pinching out all thoughts of rebellion, of resistance, of not being an obedient slave to Trys’s gorgeous tits...

“Oh, and her tits are fantastic, aren’t they?” Jen nibbled his earlobe. “Their owner has so much power over you, doesn’t she?“

“N-no...” Alrek barely recognized his own voice. This two-pronged assault was overwhelming him.

To his horror and delight, Jen slowly began to pull down his undergarments. “Yeah...” Illetrys shuddered. Her hands started toying more aggressively with her own breasts, squeezing and rubbing and pinching. “Get his big horny cock out for me, Jen. Keep staring at my breasts, Alrek. They’re in complete control now, aren’t they?”

“They control you,” Jen echoed.

“Nnn...” Alrek shook as Jen pulled his underwear down, finally allowing his hard, throbbing manhood to spring free. Trys’s breasts squished against one another, soft and yielding, but firm. He imagined how it would feel to thrust his member between them. He was practically drooling.

“Oh, you’re hard!” Illetrys exclaimed. She stopped fondling her breasts, releasing them, allowing them to bounce back down. “Looks like someone likes what he sees.“

“Likes what he sees,” Jen hissed in his ear. “I know I do!”

“But I think I want to see more of you.” The breasts started to move back and forth, rhythmic, insistent. “Jen, my dear?”

Jen paused in kissing Alrek’s neck for a moment. “Yes, Madam?”

“Start removing that tiresome armor.”

Alrek’s eyes were glued to the elf’s breasts. They swayed and bounced slowly, gently, captivating him completely. Illetrys leaned over so they swung beneath her.

“His leather shirt?” Jen’s hands crept under Snatch’s shirt, rubbing his bare chest. “It will cover his eyes, Madam Ilestial.”

“Hm. What a nuisance.” Vaguely, Alrek knew he needed to use this time to fight, needed to tear his gaze away from Illetrys’s breasts, but he was already lost in their... sway. Jen’s whispers, the alcohol, the soft touches... they made him weak. Needy. Pliant. It was so hard. Her tits controlled him. “Oh, Alrek?”

“Yes,” he whispered, unable to stop himself.

“You like looking at my breasts, don’t you?”

“Y—” Alrek closed his mouth, barely keeping from making a dangerous confession. But too late.

“I know you do,” Illetrys cooed. “Horny little titslave.”

“We know you do,” Jen cooed, licking his ear and making him shudder with need.

“But it’s getting so hard to keep looking at them, isn’t it? Your eyes are getting so tired, watching them... swing... back... and forth...” The breasts swung in time with her words, emphasizing them, forcing them into his head.

“Eyes so tired,” Jen moaned in his ear.

“And they make you so good, so pliant and horny and obedient... but do you know what I think they also make you?” Illetrys’s voice turned wispy, husky. “Sleepy.”

“Sleepy,” Jen hissed. Alrek’s eyelids fluttered, and he half-swooned in Jen’s loving embrace.

“So sleepy, the way they sway. I have beautiful tits, don’t I? I know you like them. I know you like to watch them swing, watch my fingers play with my cute little perky nipples...” He watched her fingers gently toy with her nipples, but his gaze remained locked on the breasts. His eyelids were getting heavy. “Your mind and will are just oooozing away.“

Oooozing,” the traitorous bartender moaned, and he felt her fingers gently caress his member, long, single-finger strokes along his shaft.

“But so’s your energy, sweet pet. You’re getting so tired. And you just can’t keep your eyes open anymore, can you? My big, heavy boobies won’t let you!“

Alrek’s eyes drooped. He resisted the urge to yawn. The only thing that kept him from nodding off was a loud and frightening notion: He wouldn’t be able to see Trys’s breasts if he closed his eyes. He needed to watch them, but watching them made him so sleepy. He was slowly losing the battle.

Subconsciously, however, he felt a spark of hope. If his eyes closed, he would be released from the sight of Trys’s breasts. Maybe then he could muster some kind of resistance.

“But don’t worry, my sweet toy.” Illetrys giggled. “My little mercenary Jen is going to be a very good girl helping you keep my breasts in mind.“

Alrek’s heart sank. He felt Jen nibble his earlobe. “Big,” she whispered. “Round and smooth,jiggle-jiggle. So perfect and smooth. Like big pillows. Sinking into them. So sleepy. Just looking at them makes you sleepy, doesn’t it?”

Alrek’s eyes fluttered. “N-no...” he mumbled.

“You wanna keep staring at them? Me too.” Jen giggled. Her fingers tickled along his cock head. “But just remember how soft they must be. So smooth and soft. Jiggling so much, you can practically hear them. Big old milk udders. It makes you so gooey to even think about, doesn’t it?”

Alrek’s eyes drifted closed. “N-no...”

But the thought remained in his head. The images lingered. He saw Illetrys’s breasts, big, perfect, bouncy and enticing. Remembered how it felt to suckle at them, how it felt to sink into them.

He felt Jen pulling off his armor and shirt now, but all he could think about was Jen’s constant mantra. “You love her boobies. Looking at them makes you horny. Thinking aboutt hem makes you weak. Big, smooth, perky, squishy tits, silly boy. You can suck them, rest on them, thrust that big, stupid-horny dick of yours into them.” She chuckled. “Ooh, and look! You’re so submissive and pliant thinking about them! Isn’t it nice to remember those jiggling breasts?” As both her arms were occupied undressing him, her thigh rubbed gently against his cock, making him flinch.

“Nn...” Alrek wasn’t even sure if this was an attempt at refusal or a flat-out moan. He felt Jen’s hands caressing his bare chest, and realized it was too late.

He was totally naked and alone in a room with a gorgeous human woman and an elven hypnotist.

And he was... was...

“All the way under,” Jen breathed in his ear, as her supple fingers returned to his manhood. “Good boy! Open your eyes.”

His eyes opened.

Instantly, he was lost in the sight of Illetrys’s breasts once more. His head swam. Just seeing them made his knees buckle—luckily, the bartender was here to support him now.

Jen started to stroke him faster, longer, harder. Alrek jerked and trembled in her grasp, but he couldn’t look away from Illetrys. He heard Trys giggle, and knew, vaguely, that he was losing every semblance of dignity, but every time he... he tried to... to think...

“Every time you try to think, little titslave,” Illetrys cooed, bouncing her breasts together, “you see my boobies bounce, and your mind just... empties out for me.” She practically moaned the last words.

Alrek’s hips bucked involuntarily.

“Go on,” Jen purred in his ear, and he felt her gently walking him along. “You can’t look away. So why not get a little closer?”

Nn...

“You might as well enjoy yourself,” Jen whispered, her hand gently sliding up and down his member. “Might as well.”

Might as well.

Might as well. He nodded vacantly at the thought.

Alrek took one halting step, then another. The breasts loomed larger and larger, until he could register nothing else in his whole field of vision.

“Poor, stupid boy,” Illetrys said mockingly, one finger stroking around her right nipple. She gave a little gasp as one of her hands started to slip from her breasts, down, down and out of sight. “F-fuck, I’ve been—s-so long waiting—”

“He’s all yours,” Jen said, laughing, and gave Alrek an unceremonious shove.

Caught completely by surprise, Alrek fell forwards onto the bed and faceplanted right into the blankets between Illetrys’s legs. He heard Illetrys give a little whine. “Yes! Yes, toy, get—g-get in me!”

For a moment, Alrek’s head spun. He couldn’t see Illetrys anymore. His heart pounded, suddenly filling with a strange longing he no longer fully understood. But he could still see her breasts bouncing in his brain, and the thought calmed him. They jiggled and shook, smooth and supple, firm and slightly scented. He imagined thrusting between them. Imagined submitting to them, being a good horny, sexy titslave.

He took a deep breath, imagining those bountiful breasts, and looked up.

Illetrys sat, her legs spread wide before him, smiling down at her prize. Her breasts hung free now as one hand toyed desperately with her pussy and the other reached out and grabbed his shoulder. “Mine,” she husked, tugging him weakly towards her. ”Mine!

He stared at her breasts, his mind emptying. And he crawled forward and began to lick.

Instantly, he heard Illetrys let out a high-pitched squeal. Gods, she was ready. He licked around her swollen, wet lips, mind swimming with thoughts of her breasts gently swinging like pendulums, lulling his heart into love, into complacency, into emptiness.

With a hoarse moan, he probed his tongue inside and started to suck and lap at her clit.

He remembered exactly where to lick. He heard Illetrys gasp, then start to pant, blubbering out little whimpers and requests, little thank-yous and bouts of praise. He absorbed them all, letting them sink into him, fill him with longing for more, more, more.

* * *

He remembered exactly where to lick. Illetrys gasped, then started to pant, clutching at his head with both hands. “Oh, yes!” she whimpered, bucking against his tongue. He lapped long over her clit, and she could only mewl in ecstasy.

She’d been waiting so long for this, she realized. She’d fucked elves of both genders, she’d fucked catgirls and lavender dryads and kelpies into obedience, she’d even nearly been claimed by a holstaur once, but nobody had ever... ever drawn her like Alrek.

“You were s-so proud,” she cried, pinching her nipples, trying to spike her arousal as fast as possible. “So proud! Stupid s-slut!”

“Mm!” he moaned, his face pressed deep between her thighs.

“And now you’re m-mine,” she hissed, wriggling her hips, locking her thighs around his head. She didn’t want him leaving, never, not until she was quite satisfied. “A lust-drunk, whimpering slave to my dumb tits.”

Those thighs clenched a second later as he ran his tongue over her in a long, sensuous lick. “Y-yes!” she blubbered, losing her composure almost instantly. “Yes, please, good—g-good boy! More! More, please!“

She couldn’t help the pleas. She tried to console herself by thinking of how badly she was going to humiliate him later. She’d—she’d make him lick every slut in the brothel, make him the brothel’s main toy, make him—make him the town’s plaything! She was in control! Complete control!

She knew the bartender was smirking, but she didn’t care. She’d been waiting for this for weeks. She needed this. Needed this man who had defied her to be hers. And now he was. Hers. Utterly.

As the first orgasm ripped out of her, she began spasming, her legs going limp. She fell back against the bed, crying out in bliss. She didn’t know precisely what she was crying, but she dimly realized they were words. She tried to focus on those words. Decipher their meaning.

Oh. She was begging. Begging for more.

N-no, she thought to herself, trying to muster the ill thoughts to frown as pleasure surged through her like a hurricane, No, I’m in char— “AAAAAH!” She thrashed on the bed as Alrek licked a second orgasm from her, merciless in his tongue’s sweet attentions.

She was in tears. She’d gone days without sex just to get ready for this, and now—

—now she couldn’t take it. Her eyes widened as she realized she was already approaching a third orgasm. “A-Alrek,” she gasped, trying to muster the will to tell him to stop. But his every lick made the words sound worse and worse to her.

Just one more, she told herself, gasping for breath. One more. Only one more, then I’ll quit! Feels so... nice...

She clutched a pillow, biting into it to keep from screaming loud enough to awaken the whole inn, as she built and built and built

“Enjoying yourself?’ the bartender asked sweetly.

Illetrys wanted to glare, to tell the mercenary to get stuffed, but even that that thought made her long to get stuffed herself.

And it was the thought of making Alrek thrust his big, drooling manhood into her cunt that brought her to her third climax.

She squealed into the pillow, dropping it to clutch Alrek’s head to her cunt with both hands once more. She needed every ounce, every drop of sensation he could give her.

But it wasn’t enough, she realized, tears streaming down her cheeks. She’d gone too long without indulging. She needed everything from her new toy, and she needed it now.

Part of her almost wanted to force the smug Jen to join in. She knew, even in this state, she could do it. She could fuck Jen’s mind away with one look at her wild, lusty eyes. She just knew it.

But no. She didn’t want the bartender.

Not yet, anyways. Illetrys realized she wanted anyone who dared defy her, and Jen had seen her too vulnerable. She licked her lips, imagining claiming Jen, forcing that smug smirk off those pretty red lips—

But not yet. No. She needed Alrek. There would be time to punish the mercenary’s arrogance later.

“P-pet,” she moaned, realizing she was going to cum again soon, “you’re g-gonna do one more thing for me.”

“Mm!” he moaned. She smiled smugly, in spite of her messy state. He would do whatever she asked of him now. Her obedient titslave.

“Alrek,” she whispered, digging her fingers into his hair, ”fuck my brains out.“

He let out a long, happy moan, slowly stirring from her dripping cunt.

It was, she dimly registered, a poorly-worded command.

* * *

Alrek pulled himself up, shuddering with lust. He could scarcely breathe, and not just because every breath of air he sucked in meant inhaling Illetrys’s sex and musk. His cock was throbbing with too-long-denied hunger. He needed to finish. Needed to cum.

Illetrys was panting and whining. Part of him longed to punish her, to make her wait. But he was consumed. He had to fuck.

Had to fuck.

Had to fuck her brains out.

He grabbed her shoulders, staring at her round, smooth breasts as they shifted slightly. He stared into Illetrys’s wide eyes as she rapidly nodded, panting for breath, barely even conscious. She was mouthing a single word, again and again:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

And with a lust-drunk cry, he drove himself deep into the powerful elven crime boss.

Instantly, she was cumming again, and he shook in sympathetic pleasure as he saw her eyes screw up with pleasure, felt her whole body gyrate beneath him, smelled her musk’s sweet scent deepening. He could almost taste her juices in the air—or maybe that was just the juices he’d so eagerly lapped up moments before.

He began to pound up into her, groaning with every stroke of her tight, wet pussy along his shaft. She was just whimpering, now, shaking in the throes of her slow-ending orgasm, rising up to the next.

He stared at her, deeply, and felt a strange sense of peace overtake his mind. Yes.

This was right.

“Poor, slutty boy,” he heard a woman coo in his ear. “Poor, pathetic Alrek.“

He rose up and rammed back into Illetrys, savoring her delighted squeals—even as he felt fingers tickling along his bare back. “Look what she’s reduced you to,” Jen purred, her lips tickling his ear. “So submissive. Such a... good boy.“

He whimpered, then moaned, feeling the pleasure from those words seeping into him. But he could hear his faint spirit rioting at her words.

Beyond all, Alrek had always hated humiliation. More than pain, more even than death, the loss of his dignity was an insufferable burden. So why was it that he kept letting Illetrys reduce him to such wretched states?

Illetrys gasped and batted her eyelashes, squeaking as another orgasm sang out of her. Her breasts bounced wildly from her wrigglings and writhings. Alrek’s mind started to quiet again. Yes. That was why.

“Yes,” Jen whispered, rubbing his shoulders, “be her slut. Be her toy, boy. You can’t help it, can you?”

“C-can’t... help it...”

“You love it,” Jen whispered, giving his neck a little affectionate nibble. “Love being used, love having your mind sucked away from you by her stupid, wet, tight pussy. She’s such a stupid little whore, isn’t she? But you love being this stupid little whore’s plaything.” Alrek let out another little whimper as the stupid, wet, tight pussy contracted around his cock, milking out another little seeping of precum. “You looove being turned into her living dildo.“

“Nnn...” Alrek tried to close his eyes, tried to fight it, but it felt too good to fight. It all felt so good. He stared down into Illetrys’s eyes, helpless to his own desire.

And he saw his own helplessness reflected in her own wide eyes.

“You could fuck her brains out,” Jen moaned, her tongue tickling along his neck. “Make her the pet. She asked you to do it! Speed up a little.” Alrek found himself absently complying. “But you don’t want to beat her, do you? You love losing.“

Her words needled him like mosquito bites, stinging and stabbing and prickling at his ego even as he rammed up and down into his lovely Mistress.

Losing. That word, more than anything, stung. Alrek didn’t lose. He shuddered as Illetrys came again, and realized, numbly, that she was just going to keep cumming. He would cum, soon, too.

The thought of climax burned into his brain like a brand. His knuckles whitened as he clutched Illetrys’s shoulders tighter. She mewled in response, only desperate for more.

He realized that she really was breaking down. Even faster than him, maybe, or nearly so. She would agree to anything right now. Anything to make her cum again.

He could push her over the edge.

He could still win.

Groaning as her pussy continued to stoke his fires, Alrek pulled all the way out. His cock sprung free from her slit with a wet schlupping sound. The cold air struck his cock like icewater, making him cringe. But with all his mental might, he held on.

Illetrys stared up at him, whining, spreading her legs wide. “In!’ she squeaked. “In! In! In!”

“Well?” Jen hissed in his ear. “Look at her! Little wanton...” Her hand slipped down, caressing his balls, then his cock. Alrek trembled realizing just how close he was to orgasm—she was bringing him higher, closer still.

“Want,” Illetrys panted, apparently mishearing Jen. “W-want!”

“Fuck her brains out,” Jen cooed, stroking Alrek’s cock lovingly. Alrek was ounces from orgasm when her hand slipped away.

Alrek took a deep breath. He breathed in Illetrys’s musk, Jen’s faint arousal, and a single drop of clear air.

And he plunged into pleasure.

* * *

Illetrys screamed—out loud, with no pillow to muffle her—as her prey entered her once again. She hadn’t been ready. She had never been ready. Or she’d been ready for the wrong kind of night. “Yes!” she cried. “Y-yes! Gods, yes!

Alrek was going fast now—very fast. She barely had time to catch her breath before she squealed again, this time in climax. The pleasure soared within her like phoenix fires, clearing her mind within moments. All she had room for was—

Oh, fuck. His hands were on her breasts now—the same breasts which had so wonderfully drained his thoughts away earlier—and caressing them, rubbing them, pinching her nipples. She’d attached so many cute little triggers to those the last time they’d met, and now she felt the mental strain of those spells tickling at her own mind.

She squeaked and writhed, but she couldn’t struggle. Couldn’t object. The pleasure was too much.

She was cumming again, and pure bliss shook her body like a rag doll in a cyclone. Her eyes bulged in growing dread as she realized:

She really was not going to stop.

“W-wait!” she squeaked. “S-stop!”

Alrek froze.

Illetrys blinked.

Illetrys trembled.

She bit her lip. She squirmed and whined under her breath. She felt the lust building, felt her need spiking, rioting within her...

“Keep going,” she whimpered. “P-please! More! More! More!“

And Alrek resumed. And Illetrys was thrust back into ecstasy.

“You little slut,” teased a familiar voice in her ear. Illetrys glanced over, eyes wild, and saw Jen, the redheaded bartender, sitting on the bed next to her and smirking widely.

“J-Jen,” Illetrys croaked. “It’s—I c-can’t—”

“Oh, I know.” Jen grinned. “I could see how badly you wanted him from the second you posted the bounty, silly thing. Poor little crimeboss. A bit in over your head, huh?”

As another climax blotted out Trys’s mind for a moment, her eyes rolled up into her skull, and she let out a long, wailing moan. When her mental faculties managed to spark back into activation, Jen was right next to her, lying beside her on the bed.

“Y-you...” Understanding slowly sparkled into life in Trys’s mind as she stared into Jen’s bright blue eyes. Unfortunately, her brain was still a bit too drunk on pure joy to fully express her outrage. “You! Ah! You!“

“Me.” Jen giggled, then leaned in and kissed Trys. Trys moaned mindlessly, enjoying the sensation. She couldn’t help it. Her body was practically on fire right now, and her mind was basically along for the ride. “And gods, you’ve been a delight. I think I could edge myself senseless watching this.“

Oh.

Could she indeed?

“W-why...” Illetrys licked her lips, her limited mental faculties sparkling with excitement. “Why don’t you?”

Jen blinked. “Eh?”

“Look at my eyes,” Illetrys burbled. Jen blinked again. “Aren’t they pretty? So horny. So... so full of pleasure. Wouldn’t it be nice to edge to my pretty, slutty eyes?“

Jen stared at her, a smile creeping upon her face. “You... gods, you’re rich, you know that?”

“Am I?” Trys moaned. ”Rich. Raw. Fertile. And getting my b-brains fucked out like the wh-whore I am.” Fuck, this talk was getting her horny. She trembled, struggling to control herself as Alrek entered her fully once again.

“Mm.” Jen’s fingers crept downwards. She licked her lips. “You really are a sight.”

Trys smiled. “Y-yes. So... so much a sight. So nice to look at my pretty eyes, and... and... and edge!”

“Nice,” Jen repeated, her smirk dulling slightly, her eyes glazing just a little bit. “F-fuck, you’re... you think you can hypnotize me?”

“Mm.” Trys giggled, then gasped. “I think you... you need to look at my... eyes...”

“Mm...” Jen’s fingers started to gently touch her clit, almost hesitantly. She bit her lip. “I... oh, gods, you’re just so... desperate...” She let out a weak giggle. “Y-you think you can hypnotize mmm...” She sucked in a deep breath. “Um, me?”

“I think,” Trys panted, “that you’re gonna just need to—gonna need to have a little fun, a little tasty touchy slutty edgy little—” She whined and wiggled her hips, desperately trying to hold it in. Alrek wasn’t slowing down. She just needed a few seconds more. Just had to hold on for a few seconds more. Jen was about to start edging, about to submit, about to become a... a horny little... “—ooh, you’re just such a—such a horny little oh, f-fuck—fuck—AAAAAH!

Her eyes screwed shut, and she screamed as yet another mind-melting orgasm was pounded out of her weak, unresisting body. She wailed and writhed. This one was worse than all the others—so far, anyways—and tinged with the humiliation of a near-miss. Somehow, that made it all the more delicious. She’d been so close. So... so close...

She screamed as another orgasm followed mere seconds later. She’d eaten prisoner fruit this morning, specifically to make this night last all the longer, to make herself extra-sensitive. She’d had Jen put some into Alrek’s drugged drink, too. Now she was regretting both choices.

At least, her brain was. Her pussy was singing the praises even now.

When her eyes finally opened again, Jen’s fingers had left her cunt. She was a bit red-faced, but also looked insufferably delighted. “You tried!” she exclaimed. “What a little bitch you are.”

“B-bitch...” Illetrys whimpered.

Jen smirked, leaning in to silence Trys with another kiss on her gasping lips. Trys could only needily accept, and when Jen pulled away, the traitor was beaming ear-to-ear. “You little slut! Couldn’t hold off for five more seconds, could you?”

“I... you c-cocksucking little...” Trys’s back arched as Alrek started sucking hungrily at her nipple. No. Too much. Too much!

“Ooh!” Jen raised an eyebrow. “Still got a mouth on you, huh?”

Trys glared fiercely at Jen, even as she felt her next climax fast approaching. But a dark thought occurred to her: Was this ever going to stop?

“And pretty lips,” Jen mused, licking her own. “Tasty, too. Hm... I think I know just what to do with you.”

Trys’s glare flickered away instantly, replaced by wide, nervous eyes. “A-ah?”

Jen giggled. “You are so beautiful like this.” She reached up and stroked Trys’s hair. To Trys’s horror and humiliation, the touches were delightful, and she leaned into the touches, whimpering like a pet eager for affection. “I hope you stay like this for a very long time. Maybe I can play with you a little later?” She batted her eyelashes alluringly.

“A-ah-huh...” Trys mewled happily as Jen petted her. Get a grip! she screamed internally. You can’t just resist her for one— The rebellious thoughts shattered once again as another orgasm came screaming out of her.

“Let me tell you what you’re gonna do, slut,” Jen cooed in her ear. Trys heard her licking her lips and knew Jen was savoring the next words, so she braced herself, trying to rally all of her willpower to resist whatever temptation Jen was about to unleash on her. “You’re gonna suck his cock!”

And for all her efforts at preparing herself, these five words cut through the crime boss’s defenses like butter.

Mmm!“

Jen giggled. “You like that, huh?”

Mm!” Trys couldn’t help it—something about that act, that wonderful act of utter submission, suddenly sounded unbearably exquisite to her. She recovered herself and tried to look horrified, but the orgasms were still pulsing through her and the damage was done. Oh, gods, she couldn’t take much more of this.

“Well? Would you like that?” Jen patted her on the head, smiling adoringly down at her. “Would my little slutty-wutty like that?“

“Mm...” Trys found herself beaming back at Jen, purely by instinct, as another orgasm approached. Fuck, they just kept coming.

“Say it,” Jen whispered. She leaned in and slowly planted kiss after kiss on Trys’s whimpering lips, kissing away Trys’s resistance with every slow caress. She pulled away, laughing. “Say slutty-wutty wants to be a good cocksucker for Master!“

“Nn...” Still dazed from the kisses, Trys’s eyelids fluttered helplessly, almost flirtatiously. “I... dunno...”

The orgasms made it so hard to think clearly, she reflected, gazing happily into Jen’s beautiful eyes. She kept forgetting why she was upset. There had been something. Something very bad! What had it been, again? The orgasms?

She squealed and wiggled her hips as another flood of rippling pleasure poured into her. No, she loved the orgasms! Why would she be upset at those?

She found herself frowning, struggling to gather her thoughts.

“Well?” Jen purred. “What is it you want, slutty-wutty?”

Oh! Trys’s eyes lit up. That must be why she was so upset! She opened her mouth, letting out a coquettish giggle. “Slutty-wutty wants to be a goOOOH!” She thrashed as an orgasm pounded into her, to Jen’s evident delight. “Good! Good! G-g-gooooo...

She babbled mindlessly for a moment, her brain slowly melting away into... goo. Luckily, Jen—lovely, sweet Jen—was there with her pretty eyes to help Trys focus.

“G-good,” Trys whimpered at last. “Wanna be... good cocksucker for... f-for...”

No! She bit her lip as bitter thoughts screeched through her. Not her Master! Never her Master! She was his Mistress! She had no masters, never, ever, ever!

Jen grinned... and leaned in.

This final kiss was a long, positively orgasmic kiss on the lips, with her tongue snaking its way in and wrapping around Trys’s. The kiss was wet and sloppy. Just like Trys. Trys moaned into the bartender’s soft, plump lips, and the rebellious thoughts slowly went dark in her mind. All her thoughts went dark in her mind. All save a very select few.

At last, Jen pulled away. She took a moment to catch her breath, watching as Trys was slowly built towards yet another riotous orgasm. Her fingers crept down towards her own pussy at last. “For who?” she cooed.

“For Master!” Trys squeaked happily.

It seemed Jen couldn’t help but cackle at this sight. Trys only savored Master’s big cock filling her, savored Jen’s happy laughter. Master and Jen were both happy. This was a good night. “About time!”

And the next thing Trys knew, Jen had pulled the gorgeous, muscular form of Master out of her. Trys didn’t mind the pause in her orgasm flurry—she took the chance to pant for breath and lick her lips, excited over the next step in her night’s delights.

Jen was whispering something in Master’s ear now, Trys saw. He stared down at her, eyes red-rimmed and wild with desire. But he seemed reluctant.

Luckily, Trys knew how to fix that.

Trys licked her lips and got up on her knees. She stared up at him, her eyelashes fluttering. “Master wants slutty-wutty to suck?” she cooed. “To be a good cocksucker for Master?“

Jen kissed Master’s cheek. “Y-yes,” he husked, eyes glazing over once more. ”Yes...“

Trys beamed, leaned in, and wrapped her lips around Master’s cock.

And as he came into her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed, she reached one final orgasm without end. And the last free thoughts within her blacked out.

Only the slut remained.

* * *

Alrek groaned and moaned as Trys worked her lips over his shaft, loudly sucking and licking and slurping. Her whole body was trembling, and her eyes were half-lidded with a strange new kind of arousal. No, not arousal. Need. Hunger.

Alrek’s mind was in limbo. Part of him was free, but part of him... oh, part of him was still a joyous slave to this gorgeous, submissive elf. Part of him longed to pull out, to escape, but too much of him only longed for more, more, more.

So he just sat there on the bed, hand nestled in Illetrys’s hair, as the continent’s most powerful and influential crime boss’s head bobbed up and down in his lap.

“Good boy,” Jen cooed. “Good boy!”

And then he heard the bartender finally get up off the bed. He couldn’t look away from Illetrys’s sex-crazed eyes, but a spark of awareness blossomed in his pleasure-drunk mind.

“Who... who...”

“Jen Madlinkin,” she chirped, and he felt her tousle his hair. “Toxin Ranger. I’d say it’s a pleasure, but the pleasure’s all yours, big boy.“

“What... aaah!” He moaned and shook as he came again into Trys’s mouth. She slurped it all down and beamed brightly up at him. Thank you, Master, those eyes said. Now... more for slutty-wutty!

She just kept sucking. And his cock wasn’t letting up anytime soon.

“Oh, I’m not on the job, exactly,” Jen chirped, and he heard her walk to the door. “We wanted to send Trys a message about working with Thriae, is all. She’s so much more pliant than Cellesixe, actually; we have high hopes.“

“B-but... me...” Alrek kept losing his train of thought when Jen let out moans and whimpers around his cock.

“Just useful bystanders. She’s downright gagging for you, you know.” Jen giggled. “But I guess you do now. Who’s a good slutty-wutty?“

“Mmmm!” Trys screamed.

Alrek swallowed. “S-so... maybe... h-help?”

“Mm. No.” Jen giggled. “You’ll be fine, boy. She’ll be like this for hours—days, maybe, though I can’t imagine weeks. But I like her keeping you busy.”

“W-what?” Alrek shook and trembled. He knew he needed to fight, needed to push Trys off. And he was pretty sure he could do it, too. Soon. Just a few minutes more. Maybe an hour or so. Any second now.

“Because,” Jen cooed, and he heard her move close again as her breath tickled his ear, “that saucy little slut Larya is in the next room over. And now that she’s been warmed up by those elven lightweights...” She kissed him on the cheek. “Sorry, sweetness. You’re tempting as hell, but you’re also a bit too risky to try to control in this state. You have a truly dizzying will. Maybe later.“

As she got up to leave, Alrek mustered the last of his strength and started to turn to face the ranger. “W-wait!” he shouted. “You can’t... I... I’m gonna—”

Mmmmmm.“

Despite himself, Alrek looked down.

Even as she masterfully worked her soft, warm, wet mouth over his cock, Trys had taken one breast with each hand and was gently bouncing them together. She smiled happily up at him, eyelashes fluttering. Titslave, those eyes said. Slutty-wutty’s titslave!

Alrek dimly realized he was drooling.

Jen laughed. Loudly. “I’ll leave you to it, boytoy.”

Alrek’s eyes were already drifting deep into Illetrys’s breasts—so deep that he barely heard the door close.

He stared down at the former crime boss as she started to moan again. Subconsciously, he laid a hand over her head and began to guide her movements once again.

He knew what she wanted him to say.

“Please your Master, slut,” he growled. She let out a happy whimper in answer.

It was going to be a long night.

Or few nights.

He didn’t exactly have anything planned.

And on this thought, he came once more between her eager lips.

THE END

* * *