The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bonus”

[DISCLAIMER: This is a fantasy story for adults only. Under 18 please hit the “back” button. If you are offended by material of a sexual nature, then what are you doing here? You should be out reading Sesame Street fanfic or trying to boycott the Starr Report or something to that effect. If, however, you can read about the meager ____ sex scenes in this story without getting your knickers in a twist, then by all means read on.]

“Hey, Dan, what’s up?” Samuel asked as he pulled a chair up to the counter. Dan shrugged and continued mopping. “Isn’t that Constance’s job?” Constance was the maid, although you wouldn’t know it except that she wore the normal black and white maid’s uniform when she went around the house. “I noticed you were doing Janine’s work too, this morning. Nobody else around here makes French toast like that.” Dan didn’t respond. The doorbell rang. Dan wrapped his feet in towels and walked across the kitchen floor, headed for the door. Samuel shook his head sadly. Poor Dan. he thought. He does all the work around here, but Dad’s griping at him because he looks like he stays out all night partying. He grabbed a glass from the cabinet and climbed back down to the floor, careful not to mess up the freshly-mopped surface. He poured himself a glass of orange juice, careful not to spill any. He took his glass upstairs as Dan ushered a couple of Dad’s guests into the sitting room. As Samuel reached the second floor landing, he noticed that Janine’s door was slightly ajar. She lay facedown on her bed, a bottle of tequila leaning against her limp hand. Hung over again. Samuel thought. I wish Dad could see that.

Samuel closed his bedroom door behind him. The maid and the cook weren’t the only ones taking advantage of the young butler. Samuel’s older twin sisters, Tia and Arietta (who had begun calling themselves T & A when they woke up one morning and realized they were the sexiest girls in town), were constantly calling secret meetings in the attic with the other female servants, plotting ways to torment him further.

And it was working. Samuel had watched Dan slowly sink into depression over the course of the past year. He hadn’t seen him with a girlfriend in six months. He rarely took a day off—only when he was so ill he couldn’t get out of bed. Somehow he managed to keep his performance level up despite his obvious overextension. And worse, it seemed there was nothing Samuel could do to help. After all Dan had done for him when the neigborhood kids had picked on him, after all the poor young man had gone through to get the job in the first place, all Samuel could do was watch the life slowly drain out of his friend.

Dan had gotten the job in an effort to raise extra money to help pay his mother’s mounting medical bills, and had done an exemplery job for almost a year while maintaining a social life as well. However, T & A had targeted him for destruction the moment he had stepped through the door. It had started small at first; sewing his underwear shut, shortsheeting his bed, putting glue in his shoes, etc. Six months later, the maid and the cook had joined the conspiracy, and they started blackmailing him into doing their jobs for them on occasion so they could sneak out. Then, a year into Dan’s employment, T & A had come home from a visit to their grandmother’s in Los Angeles, bringing Chandra with them. Chandra had a laptop that was more powerful than any computer that had previously been brought into the house. She also had a sadistic streak that caused her to covertly seek the torture of anything with a penis. She had tied Samuel down and done a strip tease for him, showing off her clitty-ring and rather large—yet natural—breasts, while she doctored a few pictures of Dan passed out and T & A lying naked on their beds, transforming them into sordid digital pornography which could readily be held over Dan’s head should he fail to do exactly as the cruel quintet demanded. Samuel, then a boy of only twelve, had never been the same since. After his initial revulsion, he had begun to become fascinated by the female form, and his inventions had begun to reflect that fascination, taking on hourglass and twin mound shapes, or something as subtle as requiring that something be plugged into it.

His latest project was a superfast modem utilizing crystal vibrations. But it was going nowhere. Samuel was concerned for his friend’s well-being. In his weaker moments, he sometimes blamed himself. After all, Dan wouldn’t be working for them if Samuel hadn’t begun inventing at five, patenting inventions that brought in hundred-thousand-dollar-a-week royalties on average.

“A modem won’t help Dan.” Samuel lamented, glancing in the mirror and hating the helpless-looking thirteen-year-old he saw. “It’s not as if you can dial-up and make your problems go away.” He paused. Something about what he had said struck him strangely. “Make them go away...” he said in a half whisper. “Make them...” A new idea began to crystalize in Samuel’s head, and he swiped the modem parts off the table. He pulled out a sheet of paper and began to sketch. “It’ll need a headpiece of some sort.” he mumbled, erasing old lines and drawing new ones. “Let’s see, something for sight and sound input...electromagnetic coils around the cranium...” When he was finished, his sketch looked something like an aviator’s helmet with visor, plugged into a half-drawn box. “Well, it’s a start.” Samuel said.

* * *

“Thanks for volunteering to help me, Officer Bentley.” Samuel said. “Your assistance has really helped me out a great deal. There’s just one final test I’d like to run.”

“It’s been a pleasure.” the lady cop said. “Your device seems like it would have all kinds of beneficial uses for the department, as long as there are laws to help keep it from being used in an immoral fashion.”

“Yes.” Samuel said.

“So what are we testing for this time?”

“I thought we’d move on to something more advanced. By the way, you never did tell me your first name.”

“It’s Betsy.” the cop said.

“I’ve enjoyed working with you, Betsy, and I’ll bet you enjoyed getting paid a hundred dollars an hour for sitting in a chair while you were off-duty.”

“The money’s been a big help.” Betsy said. “It’s helped me get a couple of really nasty monkeys off my back.”

“Well I’m glad.” Samuel said, producing a CD from a sleeve.

“Oh, we’re going to try to record memories now?” Betsy asked. “I’ve been having these dreams lately, but when I wake up I can’t remember what they were about. All I know is that they were weird.”

“Just relax and put on the helmet.” Samuel said. When Betsy and the helmet were properly situated, Samuel inserted the CD. Samuel wasn’t yet confident enough in the machine’s abilities to try anything ambitious. The program would, if successful, “guide” her to the conclusion that people liked when others were cooperative, and that if she wanted someone to like her more, she should try being more cooperative, question their requests less, et cetera. It would also suggest that she shouldn’t be ashamed of her body, that she should feel good about herself as long as she does what she feels is right. Samuel had a pretty good idea why he had felt compelled to put that in. Ten minutes later, Betsy lifted the helmet and blinked. “How do you feel?” he asked.

“Better than I have in years.” Betsy smiled. “Like I don’t have anything to hide. Do you mind if I take off my makeup?”

“Not at all.” Samuel said, gesturing her to his bathroom. She smiled and began to wash off her makeup. Then she took off her blue uniform shirt, then the boots, and began to stretch, unknowingly displaying herself in profile for her awestruck young audience. She dried off her hair and returned to the room.

“You like?” she asked. She was in her thirties, but looked better than Samuel’s mom had in her twenties. She barely had a line on her face.

“You’re beautiful.” Samuel said. She smiled.

“Thank you for helping me get over that nagging worry about what people think of my appearance. You could have done so much more.” Her nipples started to harden under the shirt. Samuel backed away nervously. “I’m sorry. I suppose you’re a little young to be thinking of things like that. How about if I call you when you’re older?” Samuel wasn’t sure how to act. She touched his cheek affectionately, but he noticed her arousal seemed to have diminished. “It’s okay. I know you’re at that awkward stage.” She walked over to the full-length mirror and took her pants off, then began to look quizzically at the marks left behind. “Geez these pants are so tight.” she said. “Not comfortable at all. Do you have any stretch pants I could borrow?”

“Um, I think my mom has some.” Samuel said, staring at the attractive cop standing in his room in her underwear and shirt.

“Thanks.” she said, walking right out the door as if no one was home.

“Wow.” Samuel muttered. “Mind-control’s some powerful shmuck! I didn’t even use anything all that ambitious and she’s like a whole new person!” Betsy walked back into the room, wearing a pair of his mom’s stretch pants, as well as a pair of old, well broken-in sneakers.

“These are really comfy. I found them in a box marked ‘Take Out.’ I hope your mom doesn’t mind if I borrow them.” Betsy said.

* * *

Samuel forced his mind to stop repeating “Why didn’t I ask her to take her clothes off?” over and over again. He set the CPU and helmet up on the Lay-Z-Boy in the den. T walked in and cocked an eyebrow at him.

“That better not be anything Dad’ll kill you for, scrub.”

“I sincerely doubt it.” Samuel said. “He didn’t even bat an eye when my diamond-cutting laser-pen accidentally went through the armor plating I had installed and cut his Studebaker neatly in half.”

“He bought four just like it with the money DeBeers gave you for it.” T replied, her C-cups swaying as she approached the recliner. “So what’s that thing? Some kind of mind-control helmet to make Dad let you keep the money we get from your little brainstorms?”

“You believe in mind-control?” Samuel asked.

“Uhm, ‘course not. That’s silly. Nobody tells this head what to do ‘cept me.”

“Well there you go then.” Samuel replied, continuing to wire things into the CPU.

* * *

“I called this meeting to inform you that Alice and I have decided to renew our vows.” Samuel’s dad said as he stood at the top of the two steps that led down into the sitting room. “It will be just like the first ceremony, which means we’ll be leaving you here. While we’re gone, Dan will be in charge. I expect you to show him the same respect you show me.” With that, he turned and walked out of the room and got ready to pack.

“’Respect’ and ‘Dan’ don’t belong in the same sentence.” A said.

“Damn right.” T concurred. “This will give us a chance to teach him who the queens of this house are while Mom and Dad are gone.”

* * *

“Listen up, bro, this better not give me helmet head or you are so going to get it, got it?”

“Don’t worry, T.” Samuel replied. “I know what I’m doing.” He inserted the new CD, and T gasped under the helmet. He heard a noise and left the room to investigate. He found Chandra pouring Jell-O into the mopping bucket. “You could try something a little more original.” Samuel said.

“Shut up, squirt.” Chandra said. “You’re a real pain in the ass, you know that?”

“Yeah, well, what are you going to do about it?” Samuel asked, and instantly regretted it, as a cruel smile spread across Chandra’s lips.

* * *

Tia was crying when she raised the helmet. She felt...dirty. She felt about two inches tall. She felt like the worst sort of person ever to darken Earth’s doorstep. How could any human treat another like she had treated Dan? She had been the mastermind behind just about everything her little group had done. It had been her idea to use Chandra’s computer to doctor those pictures. It had been her idea to use the pictures to blackmail Dan into doing everyone else’s work. She reflected on all the bad things she had done or had the others do to Dan...and she reflected on how he had slowly begun to sink into depression because of it...because of her. She got up from the Lay-Z-Boy and ejected the CD from the machine. My brother really is a genius. she thought. He even came up with a way to save souls. I have a chance to make good on my mistakes now.

She looked at the small rewritable CD for almost ten minutes before she hit on an idea that would help her on her new mission. She encountered Dan as she made her way up the stairs toward Samuel’s room. He looked worse than those guys she had seen on those storm-aftermath shows on TV; the people who had nothing left. Without even thinking, she wrapped her arms around him, holding him gently until he struggled away, confused. He looked warily at her before continuing on his way.

Well why should he trust me, anyway? After all I’ve done to him, I deserve the cold shoulder. She continued up the stairs, and found Constance standing in front of Samuel’s door.

“What was that?” she demanded. Tia pulled her into Samuel’s room and closed the door.

“I’ve got a new idea.” Tia said. “It involves...”

“Making Danny Boy think you’ve had a change of heart?” Constance interrupted. “And then just when he starts to trust you fully...wham! Brilliant! I’ll go tell the others.” With that, she was gone.

Tia closed the door and looked around. She found Samuel’s laptop and inserted the CD. The instructions were simple enough. She put in a blank CD and began to edit the file for Chandra and the servants. Her sister could use the same CD she had been subjected to.

She finished and got the labels on the CDs just as she heard the sound of a lawnmower being started. She looked out the window to find Samuel buried neck-deep in the garden, and Chandra was approaching him rapidly with the lawnmower.

“Shit!” she exclaimed, dashing out the door and down the stairs. She arrived in the garden as Chandra was popping a wheelie with the lawnmower.

“Get out of the way!” Chandra demanded.

“Since when are we a pack of murderers, Chandra?” Tia yelled over the noise from the mower.

“What?!” Chandra asked, cupping her ear and getting nothing but an earful of more lawnmower noise. She cut the engine.

“Since when are we a pack of murderers, Chandra?” Tia repeated.

“Murderers? I was just trying to scare him.” Chandra said innocently. “Looks like I need to work on my aim.”

“How would I explain to the cops that my brother got run over by a lawnmower while he was buried up to his neck in the garden? Or would you like to? And how about explaining it to Dad?”

“Hey, T, chill, it was just a gag.” Chandra said. “I know it’s his inventions that keeps us in bread and butter. I ain’t stupid enough to put my meal ticket in the paper shredder.”

“Maybe you’re right, Chandra.” Tia said. “Maybe I do need to chill. Maybe I’m just excited from the new idea I got this morning...but you have to admit, it’s kind of unnerving watching what you do to all the little male squirrels and mice and things that you catch. Just like A told me last night, it really creeped her out the way you made that rabbit scream.”

“You’re right, T.” Chandra said. “I should take other women’s feelings into consideration when I play.” She hopped down from the lawnmower. “You might want to dig your brother up. I might get carried away.” Something in Chandra’s eyes unnerved Tia. It was almost as though she knew something was going on. She dug Samuel out of his hole and managed to get him to his feet.

“What did you do to piss her off like that?” Tia asked.

“I made the mistake of asking her what she was going to do about something.” Samuel replied.

“Listen, Sam, you need to make yourself scarce for a while. I’ll take care of the others.” She handed him two twenties and a ten. “Go change clothes and head into town for a while. Take in a movie or something.”

“So, um, it worked?”

“Yeah.” Tia said. “It worked. So I guess this makes me some kind of mind-controlled zombie or something, right?”

“No, I kept the instructions toned down, in case I had to undo them. Besides, zombies don’t do any thinking on their own. Anyway, I still need to make CDs for the others.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got that taken care of.”

“You went in my room? Maybe you didn’t change as much as I thought.”

“Ha ha.” Tia replied. “Thanks for keeping it simple to understand and letting the machine do most of the interpreting. It only took me about one one-zillionth as long as I thought it would.”

“There’s something I feel I should tell you.” Samuel said, concerned. “I think Chandra might be too intelligent for suggestions like the ones I used on you to be effective.”

“I’ll take care of that, too.” Tia replied. “Now are you going or not?”

* * *

“What’s all this?” A asked.

“The squirt finally built something cool.” Tia replied. “Sit down.” A sat in the Lay-Z-Boy, looking askance at her twin sister. “Would you quit being so paranoid? Look, trust me on this, okay, I ran this CD myself. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.”

“If you say so.” A said, slipping the helmet over her head. Tia put the CD in the machine, and A gasped. Tia sat on the Ottoman and waited. After half an hour, a sobbing A lifted the helmet.

“Told you.” Tia said. “So, you still want to be T & A, or what?”

* * *

“Who ever heard of a maid with a manicure?” T asked as Constance walked in the door, just back from the city.

“Who ever heard of twin girls who called themselves T & A?” Constance called back up to the twins, who stood at the top of the stairs. They slid down the banister in typical (for them) fashion. T flipped her dark hair sexily.

“We’ve been waiting for you, Obi Wan.” she said with a seductive grin. “We have a surprise for you?”

“What? A lesbian threesome? What would the current man of the house say?”

“Diddly squat, thanks to the five of us.” They shared a chuckle. Constance wondered why she thought she heard so little humor in the twins’ chuckling. “Seriously, though, that’s not what we were talking about.”

“Then what is it?” Constance asked, falling into step behind them.

“There’s this nifty little toy in the den that the brat built.” A replied. “After the demo run, T even wrote some new software for it. She’d be insulted if you didn’t at least try it out.”

“Since when does ditsy little T, I.Q. somewhere between Harley Quinn and Sailor Moon, write software?”

“The machine does the interpretation. It’s really easy to write stuff for it.” A said. Constance was directed to sit down in the recliner. A helmet was placed over her head.

“This is where I find out that you’re really alien invaders and this is a brainwashing machine, right?”

“Brainwash in warm water to prevent shrinkage.” T chuckled—with real humor this time. “Just kidding, sweetie. Just sit back and leave the driving to us.” Lights suddenly flared to life inside the helmet, and Constance gasped. It was so beautiful. Lights and colors danced everywhere, forming soothing patterns. So soothing. So relaxing. Music played over the speakers, and she thought she heard a voice in there somewhere, but she couldn’t isolate it or what it was saying.

A thought occurred to her while she watched the pretty colors. People like when other people do what they say. The more obedient someone was, the more people liked them. Constance decided she wanted to be liked more. To be liked, all she had to do was to do what people told her to. The more obedient she was, the more people would like her. Obedience made people happy. She could make people happy. The thought of making people happy turned her on, made her feel sexy. The happier she made people, the sexier she felt. People liked obedient people. People liked obedience. Obedience made people happy. The thought of being obedient and making people happy made Constance so horny. She reached down into her pants and began to play with her clit. Just then she got a mental image of herself, happily cleaning, followed by a rush of pleasure. Yes, clean was good. She remembered that it was supposed to be her job to clean things up. Why had she stopped? She vaguely remembered some sort of a plot to hurt someone. What was the sense of that? She got an image in her mind of someone standing over her, dominating her, commanding her. As she imagined herself obeying, she began to feel close to orgasm. She had the best job in the world. She was a maid. Her job was to clean and to obey. The person in her mind smiled and praised her for a job well done. She came, powerfully, bucking wildly and crying out in pleasure. When it was over, she sighed happily and her eyes fluttered shut.

* * *

“What’s all that noise?” Janine asked. To her surprise, the twins were lifting the out-of-uniform maid to the couch. Her right hand was sticky. Her blonde hair showed the signs of a helmet, and she glanced over at the Lay-Z-Boy, where a helmet with many wires attached sat on the cushion.

“Dear little Constance just went on the ultimate VR thrill ride.” T said. “It really is one of Samuel’s better inventions. Care to give it a go, if you’re not too hung over, that is?”

“For your information, I woke up six hours ago and haven’t had a drink of anything but green tea and water since.” Janine replied, daring the twins with her dark-chocolate eyes to dispute her claim.

“Translation: We interrupted her before she could get herself drunk again.” A quipped, drawing a giggle from T.

“We’re just playing, Janine.” T said. “We’d be glad to give you a special demo. Just set down the tekillya anywheres.” Janine set her bottle on the coffee table and took the indicated seat in the recliner, which now smelled of female arousal and come. T ran her fingers through Janine’s hair. “Your hair is so pretty. I tried to get mine this long but it just wouldn’t grow past my shoulders.”

“Mom never let anyone cut my hair.” Janine replied. “This was the one vanity she allowed me.”

“Well, as vanities go, this is one I wouldn’t mind having.” T replied, carefully slipping the helmet over her head.

“What am I supposed to see?” Janine asked. T inserted the CD with Janine’s name on it. Janine gasped.

* * *

“Well, well, what have we here?” Chandra asked. Samuel stopped dead in his tracks. “And where have you been all afternoon?”

“I went to a movie to calm myself down after your brutal attempt on my life.” Samuel replied. “You didn’t fool me one bit, Chandra. I know how much you’ve embezzled from the family. You don’t have any use for me anymore—or for the rest of us either.”

“Perceptive little shit.” Chandra said. “I guess I’ll have to make sure you don’t relay this to anyone.”

“Step back.” Samuel said, taking up some kind of karate pose. “I don’t want to have to hurt you.”

“Don’t worry, brat, you won’t.” Chandra replied, pouncing. Samuel flipped her over his shoulder. She regained her feet quickly. Her next lunge was countered with a jab to the nerve cluster behind her ear. She reeled, losing consciousness and falling to the ground like a rag doll.

“Now, Grasshopper, you see my kung-fu is stronger than yours.” Samuel said.

“Nice work, baby bro.” T called from the patio door. “Didn’t know you had it in you.”

“I watch a lot of old kung-fu movies.” Samuel said. “I really wish I hadn’t had to use it, though.”

“Don’t worry about it, bro.” T replied. “We’ll take care of her. Get her feet, will ya, A?”

* * *

Dan was awakened by the sound of the door opening, although there was no light accompanying it. He reached over for something to use, but he had no weapons, or anything that could be used as one. Not unless he unplugged his clock and threw it at the intruder. A slender, manicured hand drew first one black curtain, then the other, shutting out the moonlight. He heard the sound of a silken robe hitting the floor, and felt gentle hands on his chest.

“Who...?” he began, but the intruder’s finger on his lips signaled for silence. Gentle hands massaged his penis until it was hard enough for the intruder to slide her hot, wet tunnel around it. She pulled him up, wrapping her legs around his waist while pillowing his head against her soft, pillowy breasts. She moved back and forth against him, gently bringing him as much pleasure as she knew how. He sensed she was close to orgasm, but was trying to hold back until he came. He pinched her nipple hard, and she lost control, coming early. She didn’t let it stop her, however. She made passionate love to him, kissing him, nibbling his earlobe and trying even harder for him. Finally he felt it coming and grabbed her hips, setting up the new rhythm. For the first time in months, he blasted forth in hot, steamy fury, feeling a shudder go through his mystery companion’s body as she came with him. He flopped back on the pillow, holding her fast against him. He held her thus until he fell asleep.

* * *

Dan awoke some time later. The mystery lover was gone. The thin line of sunlight that escaped the ebony grip of the curtains told him it was late afternoon. Alarmed, he glanced over at his clock to find that it had been unplugged. He put on the pants he had worn yesterday and left the room, wondering what kind of scheme was being cooked up for him this time. As he stepped out onto the landing at the top of the stairs, he received an appreciative whistle from A. He was surprised to find no trace of malice in her eyes. Nor did he find any in the eyes of Constance, who was contentedly cleaning the hardwood floor downstairs with a Swiffer sweeper and wearing a rather dreamy expression. Her manicured hands gave her away. She was the mystery lover. T and Chandra ascended the stairs toward him. Every instinct Dan had developed during his time here told him to run, but the way things were going, he decided to ignore them...for now.

“Found out why Chandra hates anything with a penis.” T said. She was wearing a dangerously low-cut halter top and Daisy Dukes. Her tits threatened to spring forth from the taunting confinement at any moment. “It turns out, her big brother raped her when she was little. I think we can help her, but we need your help to do it.” She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. “Please?”

* * *

For the first time in a very long time, Dan was happy. He felt like he was king of the house. Of course, having fucked the entire current female population at least once was most likely a big part of his euphoria. Constance was now the perfect pet. Janine was a highly skilled lover with quite the imagination...and an apparent culinary fetish. Chandra, now cured of her black widow hatred, was slowly transforming into a truly beautiful person—who was currently sleeping in Dan’s lap, softly mumbling about wanting to be filled again.

And then there were the two girls who weren’t programmed to obey every command they heard. T & A showed lots of, well, T & A as they moved about the house, helping Constance or Janine where they could. A was currently changing a light bulb while T and Constance held the ladder. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties, and Dan got a wonderful view as she struggled to hold on to the ladder and screw in the light bulb. Dan’s realistic sense kicked in, and he woke Chandra. With her out of his lap, Dan ascended the ladder and put one arm around A’s waist, steadying her. With his help, she was able to get the bulbs in.

“Thanks.” she said. She squealed when he put her under his arm and carried her back down the ladder like a sack of potatoes. He set her gently on her feet and calmed her with a gentle touch to the cheek. “How about a little warning next time?” she asked, a slight lilt of humor in her voice.

“The folks are home!” Samuel exclaimed, rushing from the window and repeating himself. Dan was at the door, readily taking the bags from the renewlywed couple and running them to the master bedroom. T & A met their parents at the door and made their confession/explanation just as they’d rehearsed it, even finishing each other’s sentences like they used to when they were little. When Dan returned for the second load of luggage, he was intercepted by the master.

“Dan, it seems I’ve misjudged you.” he said, extending a hand, which Dan accepted without hesitation. “In light of your hard work above and beyond the call of duty, I think a little vacation time and a rather large bonus is in order.”

“Why, thank you, sir.” Dan said.

“And as for you, Samuel, let me just say that you didn’t have to use your VR helmet to persuade me to give the seven of you some time to yourselves. Your mother and I were planning on renewing our vows soon anyway.”

“I know, Dad.” Samuel said. “But I was afraid Dan wouldn’t last that long.”

“Yes, and as for our five conspirators, let me say that I think this proves that karma really does exist. I just never thought my ingenious little boy would end up being one of its agents.” This drew fond chuckles from everyone. Janine stepped into the room then.

“Dinner is served, everyone. I hope you haven’t eaten today, because I made enough for twenty. I suppose I got a little carried away.” The others laughed, and Dan escorted the master and mistress of the house into the dining room. All in all, things were shaping up swimmingly.

End.