The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bluetoothed

mc mf be ds

An older male predator seizes an unexpected opportunity to add to his stable of young sex slaves thanks to a chance encounter while waiting for a train.

Story preamble—

I regularly chat with readers and share story ideas on Kik @SissyPip or on email— Check out my collection of other free stories on this site, and if you enjoy them, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Bluetoothed

The man was sat on a bench on the platform, reading a book while he waited for the next train to arrive. The electronic board said it was on time and due to arrive in ten minutes. The station served a large town, so there were some two dozen other people waiting for the train up and down the length of the long platform.

He was wearing smart black jeans, trendy white trainers, a grey t-shirt and navy blue jacket. Only his salt and pepper hair gave a clue that he was actually in his early fifties.

The girl was unmissable coming down the steps onto the platform. Every inch the wannabe Instagram slut, probably in her late teens or early twenties. Sweet twenty-one in fact, he learned later.

She was wearing loose black cotton pants that flared, almost hiding the white and gold trainers with fat two inch soles trying to make her taller. The evitable sleeveless white crop-top showing off her dark fake tan. Jet black hair halfway down her back framing a heavily made-up face. Pretty pouting red lips, clearly enhanced with fillers.

In fact, the only oddity to the look, were her smallish natural breasts. Otherwise she was only a good boob-job away from being able to fully upgrade to her own OnlyFans account.

The girl runway walked down the platform, earbuds in, talking loudly to a girlfriend on her phone, finally hovering and pacing back and forth a little way past the man.

She was going to a party, but which party was a matter of some debate, the man, and indeed everyone else on the platform could hear. Darren, the latest boyfriend elect would be at one, but he had apparently disgraced himself, and possibly his chances, at another party last weekend, when after some heavy petting she had decided to pull out his dick, only for his over excited boy cock to release its load prematurely and disgustingly all over her perfectly manicured hand.

As a result of poor Darren’s little accident, the girl was minded to go to the other party tonight. The one with the slightly older boys, including a couple of wannbe Rappers, who she was sure would be also be much better for her Insta ratings. The man couldn’t help but smile to himself at her utter airheaded vacuity.

The station board updated to show their train was now 5 minutes away, only for it to immediately change to a red delayed message saying it was delayed by four and then quickly eight minutes.

The girl complained bitterly down the phone about the delay, coming to sit on one of the few empty seats next to the man. “See, this is why I need a boyfriend with a car” she told the unseen girlfriend, before finally hanging up. A tinny plink, plink beat of some equally vacuous RnB rhythms began emanating from her bluetooth earbuds.

The man had been in town for a leisurely late lunch with an old friend. The idea of adding a new whore to his secret slave stable had been the furthest thing from his mind that day. But it was as if fate itself was offering up this bitch to him on a plate. It felt almost rude not to take the girl.

Snap decision made, the man put down his book, took out his own phone, and selected the special hidden App. As he did so, he was thinking about the perversions missing from his current collection, and which of those his online customers might appreciate the most, and of course, pay the most handsomely for. Space wasn’t an issue, only three of his six basement cells were occupied right now.

It took less than a minute for his App to lock onto and hack the girl’s bluetoothed earbuds. Maybe another four minutes while he made the necessary selections for his chosen niche.

A sudden crackle of static interrupted the girl’s music, gone again before she could even react, leaving her totally oblivious to the new carrier waves beneath the ongoing tunes that were now beginning to worm into her mind, rewriting neural pathways.

* * *

She looked at the electronic platform board and huffed. It was just so boring having to wait for the stupid train. At least it hadn’t got any later, and was now promising to arrive in just three more long minutes. Finally.

She texted her friend to confirm she was going to the second party. Darren was fine to hang out with when there wasn’t anything better, but he was never going to further her career towards famous Instagram influencer. If she hooked up with one of the older rappers tonight, that was guaranteed to bring extra followers. Plus an older boy also had the advantage of less chance of prematurely messing up her new nails when they got it on. Sure, when he saw her perfectly filled cocksucker lips he would probably want a blowjob. She was prepared to put out for that in the name of new followers. But if the guy thought he was getting any more than that tonight he would have another think coming. Of course she wasn’t a virgin, but she wasn’t a slut either.

She suddenly thought of a naughty Instagram picture of her giving the blowjob and smiled. I mean if she was going to do the deed anyway, so why not maximise the benefit? Maybe it was a bit sluttish, but her followers would go through the roof for sure! Still, influencer, not a slut, she laughed to herself.

No sooner had she dismissed that thought, than out of nowhere, an equally graphic image of her giving a tit-wank popped into her head. Where had that come from? Her natural breasts weren’t big she knew, but she was squeamish, and although she didn’t mind the lip fillers, a full-on boob job operation was something she just didn’t want to do.

And again, not that much of a slut, she reminded herself as their train pulled into the station.

Despite the platform being fairly busy, the train was empty, spreading out the boarding passengers into just two or three in each carriage. The dull, slightly creepy looking older man trying to look twenty years younger, who she had sat next to on the platform, followed her onto the train. Despite sharing a whole empty carriage, he chose to sit across the aisle directly opposite her. What the fuck was that all about?

Her overactive, and clearly way too horny mind jumped in again unbidden. She thought of her silly little premature boy Darren, then of the older boys at tonight’s party. Sure, a bit older, but still really just boys, not yet real men. Not able to treat her rough and fuck her hard like older, more experienced men.

She glanced over at the man sat opposite and looked at him properly for the first time. He was actually kinda hot in a kinky, older uncle way. And there would be absolutely no question of any kind of premature eruptions from someone like him. Just an experienced big hard cock to fill her, and pound her, until she was completely satisfied and spent.

Fuck! She snapped her horny gaze away from the man. What the hell was going on with her? She was acting way more slutty than her usual level of sluttiness. She wasn’t just some horny whore available to any man. Well, not every man at any rate, she giggled.

But her traitorous horny mind seemed intent on reminding her what an Instagram slut she really was, whether she liked it or not. As the train rattled hypnotically along, she daydreamed of the party. But now, the inadequate young boys had been replaced be a gaggle of older alpha men all around her, using her as their willing slut in every degrading way they wanted. Her big bimbo tits bouncing up and down as they fucked. The sexy older man from the train was filming the action, as her online followers grew and grew, just like she wanted.

She slowly came back to the reality of the rocking train. One hand was cupping and squeezing one of her small breasts, as if rubbing those big dream titties. Her other hand was inside her trouser belt rubbing the wet patch on her cotton panties.

The vivid memory of her huge bimbo tits seemed so real, so much a part of the slut she was. The slut she wanted to be. Despite her fears, she suddenly felt almost certain she needed the biggest boob implants she could get. Her online fans would demand it.

Then she remembered the hot man opposite, aware of the rather compromising positions her hands were now in. Fortunately when she looked over, far from freaking out, he was simply smiling at her, enjoying the show, and gently rubbing a big bulge in his own pants. Clearly he had recognised her as the Instagram slut she was, and naturally it had turned him on.

Snap decision made, she leapt over into the seat next to him, her hand immediately replacing his. After all, she really ought to help solve the problem she had created for the horny man. Plus it was her chance to get her hands on a real man’s dick, one that wouldn’t cum prematurely on her.

Without a word, with her earbuds still in, the girl unzipped the smiling man and started wanking his big cock. Obviously impressed with her pumped up cocksucker lips, his hands pushed her head down onto his cock, dominating her like a real man should.

When he finally exploded in her mouth, she swallowed all his hot cum like a good girl for her Master, leaving just a layer of his stickiness smeared across her big red lips. A true slut’s lip gloss.

Only then the man spoke for the first time over the top of the music still playing quietly in her ears. “We will fuck in my car at the station.” It was a command, not a request, and the slut knew she would obey her Master. In fact, she hoped he might film them for the extra followers that would bring her.

The train stopped at a tiny rural rail halt. Only two other people got off. The girl walked a little distance behind her Master, so she could follow him to his car once the other two passengers had disappeared off into the night.

In the darkness, behind her on the back seat, the man ripped off her trousers and pants, and without ceremony, filled her with his big cock. First in her cunt, and then in her virgin ass, finally dumping a big load deep in her rectum.

This time he talked over her music as he possessed her. Telling her what a stupid slut she was. An internet whore. An owned, braindead piece of fuckmeat for her Master. “Yes… yes… yes” was all she could say in mindless agreement as his relentless cock drilled down into her obedient soul.

“Once we get you a big pair of tit implants you’ll be the most famous dirty porn whore on the internet” her Master told her as his twitching cock pumped his hot cum into her ass. “Yes Daddy” she said out loud for the first time. He was going to make all her dreams come true.

* * *

The slut, still half naked, sat mindlessly in the front seat of the car as her Master drove them to her new life of enslaved internet fame at his home.

Her bluetoothed earbuds remained in, delivering the final parts of her new programming. She was hornily fingering her exposed cunt, even as some of Master’s cum dripped from her gapped ass onto the seat fabric beneath her.

She was dreaming of the heavy pair of huge bimbo titties, soon to be on her chest, which would complete her as an internet whore.

They were driving down narrow remote country lanes to Master’s isolated farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. It made a new thought pop into her broken slut mind. A sure fire internet fame winner. If they lived on a farm, perhaps Master had a dog. A big dog, with a big red dog cock for her to suck and fuck. Bestiality images flooded into her receptive, welcoming, reprogrammed mind. She felt a yearning for dog cock filling her pussy as Master filmed it for her fans.

The car finished rattling down a long rough private farm track and turned into the farmyard. In the headlights, a large Black and brown Alsatian padded out to greet them.

The dog slut in the passenger seat squealed with delight. The Master smiled at her enthusiasm and gently removed her bluetoothed earbuds.

This new whore in his sex slave stable, or more accurately in her case kennel, was going to make him a lot of money. He would have to buy his old friend lunch the next time they met up. It had proved to be an unexpectedly profitable day out.