The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Blue’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS: A scientific expedition to an unexplored corner of New Guinea makes a strange and terrible discovery.

* * *

‘Blue’

Epilogue

The cave overlooked the sinkhole from high up on the southern wall; above it were only twenty feet of earth and roots before the jungle floor. It was a home for the occasional bat, or snake, and a roosting spot for birds. The air in the cave’s mouth had a hovering cloud of gnats, attracted to the temperature of the air.

A hand wavered in the air, then grabbed the edge of the cave mouth. It was a hand caked in dirt, and sweat, and a strange blue ichor. The fingers scrabbled for purchase, then found it.

Carol pulled herself up.

She reached out and dragged her body into the cave, belly scraping the crumbly floor. Her legs shook as she pulled them in behind herself, then rolled to face the ceiling, panting, exhausted beyond measure. Her clothes were soiled, misshapen tatters, her entire body a welter of scrapes and bruises.

Twenty feet to the top.

Carol lay gasping and stared at the ceiling.

She wished she had a water bottle.

Later—five minutes or half an hour, she wasn’t sure—Carol rolled over, and sat up. She contemplated the cave roof—dirt made for the most treacherous climbing, and from here a fall meant death.

She squeezed her aching hands.

“Hey,” said a familiar voice behind her.

No. Not now.

Carol turned herself around on the floor.

Katy sat at the back of the cave. There was a dark tunnel behind her.

“I’m not—going to hurt you,” she said. “I just want to talk.”

“Go away,” Carol rasped.

Katy was dressed in a clean shirt and her khaki shorts were barely scuffed. Her skin was pink and clean, as though she had taken a shower, and there was no sign of blue anywhere. She looked... concerned.

“Carol... it’s not what you think. You really have the wrong impression. It’s... it’s wonderful, Carol. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Carol didn’t have the energy to reply.

Katy leaned forward over her crossed legs. “I’m not going to stop you from climbing up that wall, if that’s what you decide to do. We won’t try to keep you from getting back or even telling people what you saw. But... we’re all okay, Carol, and we’re going to return to civilization and no one will believe your word over all of ours.”

Katy combed her fingers through her hair in that way she did when she was uncomfortable. “Carol... I really, really want you to join us. You just don’t... it’s wonderful, Carol, it really is. I have a purpose now. And it’s going to be such an adventure, a secret agent adventure, going back into the world and serving Them. Converting others into Their creatures. We’ll have to be smart and cunning and it’s going to be such an adventure, Carol, and I really really want you to be part of it.”

She rocked back and forward a little in place. “I’m still me, Carol. Only I’m happier than I ever was before. And Carol... we can be together, Carol. Friends and lovers. Together on the greatest kind of adventure, without doubt or fear, in complete bliss and accomplishing great things.”

“As their slaves,” Carol replied.

Katy nodded. “Yes. It’s so wonderful, Carol, you really don’t understand. And... we need you. I need you. And... I want you. Come back with me, Carol. Be my lover. Help us.”

Carol’s hands rubbed against the rock. She looked at Katy, who reached out a hand towards her. She looked up at the twenty feet of dirt, at the first handhold that would take her out of here. She looked back at Katy.

Carol reached out.

END ‘Blue’

* * *