The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blue

MC, MD, FF, MF

This story contains scenes of an explicit sexual nature. If you are under the age of consent for your community, or such references are not acceptable to you or the rest of your community, please stop reading now.

Amanda Phillips strode purposefully down the police station corridor and knocked gently on her superior’s door. She entered, and was greeted by a beaming DI Watts, who strode over to shake her hand.

“Congratulations Amanda, that last job was immaculate. The CPS are now fairly sure they’ve got enough evidence on that pimp to put him away for a good few years.”

Amanda smiled to herself. It was rare for the head of vice to be quite so fulsome in his praise, but dammit, she deserved it. After only a few jobs working undercover she’d managed to put away two distinctly unpleasant characters, and was widely tipped for promotion. She brushed a few streaks of shoulder length blonde hair behind her ear before replying.

“Thank you sir, although I must admit I was getting rather tired of wearing that leather bustier in the snow. Is there any chance of my next character spending a bit more time indoors? A lap-dancer rather than a prostitute perhaps?”

“Sorry Amanda, nothing that exciting.” He slid a dossier across the desk labelled ‘Marcus Williams’, “This time you’ll be far more down to earth. This guy is a new pornographer who’s moved into town and set up shop recently. We’ve got some reports of lewd acts, but we think he may also be a link in the supply chain of a new drug on the streets. Have you ever heard of ‘Blue?’”

“The sex drug, right? Sends your hormones off the scale and makes you very... amorous.”

“That’s right. It also appears to have some other long-term side effects which we haven’t quite pinned down yet. Anyway, he’s our only lead at the moment, so you’re going to do some preliminary reconnaissance for us—assess the situation. He’s in need of a new make-up artist, and with the CV we’re going to get you, you should be a shoo-in for the job. Observe and report—don’t take any action. This is a big operation, and he could well be very dangerous, so no risks Amanda.”

“Sure boss. When do I start?”

“Day after tomorrow, which gives you some time to do a bit of image restyling.”

“I’ll get on it straight away. Anything else?”

“Nope. Just be careful Amanda, and don’t get cocky.”

Amanda arrived at the non-descript studio two days later having undergone a significant transformation. The blonde hair had been dyed a striking red colour and cut short and spiky, and coloured contacts gave her green eyes instead of her usual blue. Standing at 5′8″, slim and with small rounded breasts, dressed in jeans and a cut-off blouse that showed off her new belly-button ring, she fitted in easily with the bohemian crowd she’d passed on her way here. After a brief interview with the striking Marcus Williams and drab photographer, she was hired on the spot and asked to start that day. Marcus smiled at her as they all left to go the studio.

“I’m sure we’ll have fun together Serena. But let me introduce you to the girls.”

Amanda was introduced to two girls—a curvy Brazilian, Margarita, and a top-heavy brunette called Donna. Both were nice to her, in a slightly ditzy way, and spent far more time fawning over Marcus. She learnt that he acted in his own films, and got the impression that both of the girls positively looked forward to ‘acting’ with him. She also learnt that a third girl, Joey, had yet to arrive.

She soon settled down to work, having to prepare Donna for her role as a cop. She smiled inwardly at the irony, whilst chatting idly to Donna. It was her first day, and so she decided to gain some trust before making any real enquiries about Blue.

After she was finished, Donna opened her handbag and pulled out a small tin. Inside was blue powder that resembled snooker chalk dust. She dipped a finger in to the powder and then popped it in her mouth, before letting out a small moan and collapsing back in her seat. Without any hint of embarrassment, she reached one hand down into her trousers and began to play with herself, obviously very aroused by the drug. She tilted her head back to look at Amanda, pupils dilated and very slowly licked her lips.

“Won’t you try some, mmm... babe?”

Amanda shook her head, both thrilled and worried. She hadn’t expected to discover Blue so easily, but at the same time she didn’t want to be cajoled into taking such obviously potent drugs.

“No thanks. Not while I’m working.”

Donna get out of her chair and advanced towards Amanda, breathing huskily, nipples quite obviously visible through the cotton shirt.

“Oh, but darling, that’s how Marcus wants us all, even the backstage staff. We run an all-Blue outfit here. What are you afraid of darling? It’s like going to... heaven, only far more sexy.”

Donna had backed Amanda into a corner, and now brushed up against her, her engorged breasts pressing into Amanda’s, her sweet warm breath over her face. Amanda was trapped. There was no way that she could get away without attacking Donna, and that was going to get her thrown out of the studio straight away. She would just have to deal with the Blue. Her heart fluttered in anticipation as Donna took another fingerful of the chalk dust, and she realised that she was beginning to become aroused at the mere thought of the drug. Donna was standing very close and her body was beginning to react to her heat.

“Welcome to the party my darling.”

Donna’s finger entered Amanda’s slack mouth, and the Blue sizzled as it hit her tongue. Instantaneously, bolts of blue electricity shot through her, her whole body reacting in a most violent way to the substance. Her vision softened as her other senses suddenly became far more acute. She could hear Donna breathing rapidly, and her musky scent washed over Amanda in waves of pure arousal. She could feel every contour of the other woman’s body pressed against her, and each contact caused her body to ache in unfulfilled lust, as it yearned to touch her more and more. Amanda’s consciousness reeled, losing control as the sensual overload coursed through her, unlocking far more animal instincts. It was all she could do to stop herself ripping Donna’s costume off, and caressing the other woman’s beautiful flesh.

Donna bypassed that problem by kissing Amanda fiercely on the mouth, her tongue expertly probing her mouth. The flood gates burst, and Amanda could control herself no longer. She kissed back with a passion she had never experienced before. Whilst locked in this embrace, Donna’s hands had reached under Amanda’s top and pulled it over her erect breasts, before gently encircling her engorged nipples with her thumbs. Amanda broke the kiss and gasped in shock, amazed at the sensations coursing through her mammaries. She pulled her top off over her head to allow Donna easier access. Donna obliged by bending slightly and then methodically gently grazing both nipples with her teeth, leaving tiny bite marks.

As the pleasure once more increased, and Amanda shrieked with delight, she ripped off Donna’s police shirt and released the bounty within. In a frenzy she began to knead, suck and nibble Donna’s far larger breasts. Donna’s eyes rolled back as she moaned and encouragement and began to slip off Amanda’s trousers, exposing the sheer curves inside. Her panties soon followed, and within a few short moments, both women were naked, locked into reciprocal pleasure as both nuzzled and teased at the other’s sex. As she sucked at Donna’s swollen clitoris, Amanda began to feel the tension and unstoppable growth of an orgasm. In a moment, the tension released and she began to buck wildly, as she spasmed through the most mind-blowing orgasm of her life. Donna continued to provoke her clit with her expert tongue, and soon both were climaxing loudly and for a long time until they both collapsed onto the floor, sated.

Her mind slowly descending from the peak of ecstasy, Amanda tried to comprehend what had happened. One dose of this drug had caused her to enthusiastically make love to another woman, when shed previously had no feelings for her own sex. She raised herself onto one elbow, trying to get up and away, to clear her head and escape her feeling of shame. Donna growled sexily from beside her, and reached over with one arm to stroke her hair. With the other she dabbed some more Blue on Amanda’s tongue.

“Where do you think you’re going lover?”

The blue current flowed through Amanda again, and she lost herself within Donna’s bounteous bosom.

After Donna had once again brought Amanda to the heights of ecstasy, Amanda shakily helped her back into her costume. She found herself lingering over Donna, fingers trailing yearningly after she’d helped to reattach suspenders and fit her miniskirt. Shocked, she pulled herself away. The Blue must still be affecting her. Donna turned to her mischievously, and nibbled her ear as a farewell, before taking her Blue and exiting onto the set. Amanda sunk into a corner and buried her head in her hands. She couldn’t believe what she’d just done. It was obvious that the Blue was strong stuff.

After composing herself, she followed Donna out on to the set, where they were still preparing for the shoot. As far as Amanda understood, it was about some policewomen who, trying to arrest a criminal gang, were seduced by them and became their partners in crime. When she’d found out earlier, she’d smiled at the irony. Now it wasn’t quite so funny.

Not everything on set was going to plan though. Joey still hadn’t arrived, and the film needed to be ready for editing by tomorrow. Marcus was deep in conversation with the photographer, gesticulating dramatically. As soon as Amanda saw him, she felt a deep hunger awake inside of her. Her need for Donna was nothing compared to this. The Blue, still working its magic, was burrowing inside her, and she was almost salivating at the prospect of running her fingers over Marcus’ smooth torso. The yearning poured through her entire being—her hands, her lips, her breasts, her pussy. She needed to have him, and to let him have her. She leaned against a wall and tried to catch her breath, unable to focus, such was the intensity of her desire.

Marcus finally broke up the meeting.

“Fine. We can still do this scene without her. You ready Donna?”

Donna was also entirely focussed on Marcus, soaking him up. Her breathing quickened.

“Oh yes.”

Marcus walked up to Amanda

“Look, Serena, I need a favour. Joey hasn’t turned up, and I need you to stand in. I figure you’re not just in the porn business just to make up actresses, and the role isn’t very hard-core. You’ll play Donna’s partner, and you’ll enter as we’re having sex. You’ll find yourself very aroused, and demonstrate this, before bumping into a shelf and knocking yourself out. Would you be prepared to do this?”

Amanda drank in Marcus’ scent. He smelt like Blue.

“Okayyy...”

She rushed back into the dressing room, shaking, and began to put on the police woman’s uniform. It was very similar to the one she’d worn at the start of her career, and that thought jolted her back to reality. What was she doing? She shook her head. She was playing a role here, and Marcus was right. No-one was in the porn business to do make-up. She glanced onto the desk and saw a pot of Blue there. Heart thumping in her chest, and she reached over and took a big scoop.

Completely high, she staggered back out onto the set, was steered to her position off-stage and the filming began. Donna entered as Marcus was working out, bare-chested, in a gym. Amanda found herself idly caressing her nipples whilst gazing at his chiselled physique.

“LAPD—you’re under arrest!”

Marcus straightened up, and Officer Donna visibly trembled. He advanced towards her until they were standing very close.

“Really officer? But if I’m in jail, who will do this to you?”

He ran his hand from her crotch, over her left breast and onto her neck, before tilting her head backwards and kissing her passionately. The other hand began to undo her trousers. Donna moaned and dropped her gun. Marcus undid the trousers and thrust his hand into Donna’s obviously wet twat. She groaned louder and, released from his kiss, pulled off his shorts.

Amanda almost came when she saw his penis. It was perfect—large, thick and straight as a rod. Donna crouched down and took it into her mouth. Amanda licked her lips and imagined doing the same. She was woken by the photographer tapping her on the shoulder and motioning her on.

She walked onto the set, trying to act as naturally as possible before seeing Donna and Marcus, now engaged in full on doggy-style sex. Then she let her true feelings out. She gasped gently, and began to rub her nipples. Her other hand dug in between her lower lips and began to pleasure her clitoris. Soon she was caught up in the Blue-induced sensations. Without realising it, she tore her shirt off, leaving her breasts bouncing free. The rest of clothes soon followed, and she leaned against a wall as she caressed herself all over. She was being filmed masturbating, completely naked, and she was loving it. Soon she began to buck under the power of her own fingers, and began to pant loudly. After a few more moments, she came powerfully, and again and again, very loudly and graphically. After multiple orgasms, she passed out.

She awoke, draped in only a robe and lying on a sofa on set. Donna walked by, and noticing she was awake, tousled her hair.

“You did great for a first time, lover. I think you’re a natural.”

She kissed her gently on the mouth and went to get undressed. Amanda shook her head. This needed to be stopped, now. She couldn’t cope with this anymore, and she had enough evidence to take Marcus Williams down. She went back to her bag and fished out her LAPD license and gun from the secret compartment, but didn’t change. She was too caught up in the moment this needed to be resolved now, before she degraded herself further.

She stormed into Marcus’ directorial suite. He was also only wearing a bathrobe, and was peering over some designs for the video cover.

“LAPD—you’re under arrest!”

Marcus turned around slowly, and Amanda quivered as she tried to match his intense gaze. As he walked towards her, the gun fell out of her nerveless fingers.

“Really officer? But if I’m in jail, who will do this to you?”

He shrugged off his robe and pushed Amanda against the wall. He gown split open easily at his touch, as did her petals. She was immobilised by desire as he began to expertly stroke her clitoris.

“I thought you were up to no good. Most porn wannabes who dye their hair take care of their pussy at the same time. But yours was a most delectable blonde.”

Amanda couldn’t replay. Her mouth hung slack as her played her like a musical instrument, repeatedly driving her to the edge of passion before backing away again. Her conscious mind was floating away on a sea of passion. She was nothing now but a vessel to be filled by him. Her identity was fading under the influence of the Blue and the expert attention she was now receiving.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity, he pulled out his fingers and bodily lifted her onto him. She let out a sigh of relief as he entered her. Now she felt complete. With long, languid strokes, her gently stoked up her fires even further. She lay, completely passive as he continued to pleasure her, gently pouring kisses on her nipples and belly, leaving her more and more tense. Sweat began to pour down her brow as she neared the pinnacle.

And then, without warning, it was upon her. It surged through her in a few seconds, more intense than anything she’d ever felt before, and then she lay limp. Soon she drifted into an exhausted sleep.

She awoke dazed and confused. Her sleep had been full of deeply erotic dreams, and had seemed to last forever. Marcus hovered over her, stroking her cheek.

“So Serena, you’re one of mine now.”

She was confused. The name, Serena, was wrong somehow... but that’s what she’d called herself, wasn’t it? It must be right.

“Of course, if you’re to really make it in the business, you’ll have to grow out that dye. And you’ll probably need some surgery as well—lips, breasts, to get into the A-list.”

She nodded thoughtfully, and idly popped some blue into her mouth, the erotic charge both stimulating and soothing her. She was turned on by the idea of performing in front of all those people, the idea of people wanking off to her body.

“I’ve got just the shoot for you tomorrow. Full hardcore sex, if you’re ready.”

“Sure, I’m ready. This is what I’ve waited for my entire life.”

“Excellent. Now come here.”

She sprang into his arms and kissed him deeply, before dropping to her knees and wrapping her tongue around his cock. Marcus smiled and relaxed. He noticed the LAPD badge still on the floor and kicked it under the table.

“You won’t be needing that anymore.”

Serena looked up.

“Huh?”

“Nothing sugar lips. Nothing at all.”

She smiled and went back to pleasuring him.