The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOODLUST: CHAPTER 4 (MF)

Our story thus far: Daniel. Washington D.C.’s resident bloodsucker, claimed a second victim. His first victim, Lysette, also managed to surprise an assistant coroner when she got up and walked away in the middle of her autopsy. Meanwhile a lack of leads is frustrating Chris, Pete and their fellow Detectives as they continue to investigate the murders.

As usual comments are welcome. If you had any type of reaction at all to this chapter or any previous ones please send comments to

I’d really appreciate it is you did. And now for the legal stuff:

There is a scene of sexual content, so please all people under 18 go away! And if for any reason you get an intense desire to convert to vampirism after reading this story, then please don’t. Or if you do, at least please do not blame me at your trial. So without furthur ado:

CHAPTER 4: A BRITISH BABE AND A DAUGHTER

Chris Foster sat alone in his apartment considering his day. It was his experience that most homicides were solved on the basis of evidence collected the first day of the investigation. So it was not a good sign that the first day of the Lysette Andrews investigation had ended with no real evidence in sight.

The forensics sweep of the apartment had turned up nothing, sex crimes didn’t have any promising leads about people with blood fetishes, the interviews had gotten them nowhere, and the best they could get from the autopsy was a better idea of how she had died and a blood sample to match to their unknown killer. This case was going nowhere fast and if nothing turned up in the next 48 hours there was an excellent chance that the murder of Lysette Andrews was going to be just another unsolved homicide in Washington D.C.

That meant that there would be no justice for Lysette’s friends or family, no one to take responsibility for the snuffing out of another life. There was a perception associated with homicide detectives, and it was one that Chris embraced with a passion. Homicide detectives were supposed to speak for the dead, to provide a voice for those who could speak no more. Every time the job got too frustrating and it seemed that their investigations were being hamstrung by too much red tape and political interference, he could always fall back on that. Yes, it was corny, but it worked for him when he got down about his job. And it looked like this case was going to bring him down for sure.

However, just as Chris was starting to really feel sorry for himself, someone started knocking on the door. He then walked to the door and opened it to reveal his new neighbor. She was a truly stunning vision in a sweatsuit, her brown hair done up in a ponytail. As Chris looked at her he thought he once again heard the sounds of the angels singing, harps playing, birds singing, the whole shebang.

“Hi...” she stammered her British accent driving Chris wild with every syllable, “I just moved in across the hall and I saw you this morning and I thought that...you know it would be...what’s the word...neighborly to stop on by...I apologize for the way I’m dressed, but I just unpacked and...well you know. I really stopped by because I was making some tea and I realized that I didn’t have any sugar and I was hoping that you might...” the woman then interrupted her ramblings to look Chris straight in the eyes.

At that moment, Chris could see that whatever feelings of lust and passion he had were shared by her. Their eyes remained locked for a short time as they fed each others desire with this staring contest, before she broke the silence.

“Oh damn...” she softly muttered as she grabbed Chris, pulled him to her, and kissed him passionately. Chris then yanked her in , slammed the door closed, and began to move toward the bedroom all without breaking the most passionate kiss of his life.

Right before they entered the bedroom, she broke the kiss and extended her hand.

“I’m Carol,” she gasped.

“Good to meet you, I’m Chris,” he then proceeded to shake her outstretched hand right before they began another kiss as they lurched into the bedroom and fell on the bed.

“How long you been in town,” Chris asked as he leapt up and began to fumble with the seemingly simple process of getting one’s own pants off.

“Oh about six weeks, I’d been staying at a friends house,” Carol replied as she unzipped the top of her sweatsuit and unsnapped her bra letting her ample breasts spill free.

The sight of this lovely, topless woman on his bed left Chris momentarily stunned as he stared at her exposed chest.

“Nice tits..” was all he could think of to say as he pulled off the rest of his clothes before leaning down and kissing her again.

“Thanks,” Carol murmured as she kicked off her pants and slid off her soaked panties. She didn’t want to say that this was love at first sight or anything like that, hell she didn’t even know this guy’s name five minutes ago. But there was something going on here. She’d always been a bit bold, but never anything like this. Carol supposed you could call this lust at first sight and as Chris slid his hand in to touch her throbbing clitoris she decided that was certainly good enough for her at this moment.

Carol’s breasts swayed in the air as her nipples tightened until she thought they might just explode. As Chris finger fucked her he used his other hand to caress her breast until he broke away the kiss and began to suck on her nipples.

Carol ran her hands up and down Chris’ back until one came to rest on his cock. She pushed him up slightly with her free hand and he took that as a signal to rejoin her lips. He gave a final kiss to each of her rock hard nipples before he resumed “swapping spit” with her, as he used to say way back when.

All of a sudden the phone in the bedroom began to ring and, in no mood to be disturbed whatsoever, Chris silenced it by pulling the cord out of the wall.

The two then resumed their fun by continuing to kiss passionately as their hands explored each other’s nude bodies. Reasonable thought for either of them had ceased to exist the moment Chris had opened the door, but before they were too far gone, Carol realized that something was still missing.

“You need...a...condom...” she breathlessly managed to gasp in between kisses.

“Oh yeah...” Chris replied as he attempted to reach into the nightable drawer he kept them in without breaking away from Carol. After a some fumbling and a lot of things being knocked to the ground, he produced the needed contraceptive. He tore off the wrapper and as he was about to put it on, Carol stopped him.

“Let me...” she purred and as she grasped his cock to slip the condom on, Chris began to moan. Getting the wicked thought that Chris might need some kind of lubrication before the condom went on she bent down and slowly traced her tongue over every inch of his cock. When she finally got the condom on. Carol began to run her hand over his throbbing erection, causing Chris to almost lose it right there. Seeing that he was almost gone, Carol stopped her hand play.

“Oh baby, not yet..” she said as she pulled him on top of her. He entered her dripping pussy and Carol began to moan loudly.

Chris could barely compose words right at this point but as he began to fuck her, he decided something needed to be said.

“My God...you’re amazing...you’re so perfect, Carol...” he sighed.

“I know...” she answered with a smile as the pleasure Chris was bringing her spread all around her body and she felt a familiar buzzing in her brain begin.

“Oh yes..oh yes...fuck me Chris..Oh God...” Carol cried. She had never been this turned in her life and after only after a short time, she felt her orgasm swelling up.

“I’m gonna cum!” she shouted and then just let the pleasure rip through every cell of her body. Her pleasure was so extreme that she had to use one of Chris’ pillows to muzzle her screams of passion. Seeing Carol’s orgasm then sent Chris over the edge as he came right after, her moans completely drowning out his. For the next few seconds, they just lay their on the bed trying to catch their breath.

“That was...,” Chris finally said as he searched for the right word.”

“Intense...” Carol suggested.

“Yeah, that’s right...” he said.

“Shouldn’t we be smoking or something right now or something?” Carol asked.

“I don’t smoke...” Chris said.

“Neither do I,” Carol replied before kissing Chris again. Since their passions had cooled a bit, this kiss had more tenderness to it, but both Chris and Carol felt that it was certainly as hot as before.

“I’ve never done anything like this before..” Carol sighed as she fell back exhausted, “what about you?”

“Not since the ‘80’s..” Chris gasped.

“I don’t know what came over me,” Carol said, “I just saw you this morning and I just knew that I had to have you.”

“Me too,” Chris replied, “I’ve been thinking about you all day. You’ve been driving me wild since the first time I saw you.”

“This isn’t love is it?” Carol asked as Chris stared at her beautiful body.

“It’s gotta be something...” Chris answered as he felt his blood start to rush and his cock grow hard again.

“Must be...” Carol agreed as she the sight of Chris’ cock growing got her juices flowing and she moved on top of her new lover and began to ride him. “I think it’s time for round two...” she purred in her sexy voice.

* * *

Over the next hour or so, in between spurts of passionate sex, Chris and Carol shared the highlights of their life stories.

Carol was a medical nurse who had lived in England all her life until she tired of the constant rain and of seeing the same places every day. Wanting to see more, she moved to America a year ago. She had live in New York for awhile but her friend convinced her to move to D.C. where she got a job at General Mercy Hospital. Part of a large family, she had a sister who live in Philadelphia and a brother in Los Angeles.

Chris then managed to drone on about his job and how he and Pete had come from a long family of cops that stretched back almost three generations now. They had three cousins working as patrol officers, two in sex crimes, two in the bomb squad, and another in robbery, an uncle who was a Lieutenant in the Arson division and two more who served as Sergeants in precinct houses. Plus they also had a sister in the District Attorney’s office.

“Whoa...that’s a long line of law and order types you come from,” Carol replied, “I could never do that, I was a real wild child growing up, British punk scene and all that.”

“Sometimes it seemed like we had no real alternatives,” Chris said, “Our father was a cop, his father was a cop...you know that sort of thing.”

“Did your father retire?” Carol asked. “I noticed you didn’t mention him in your little list there.”

“He’s dead,” Chris sighed, “he was murdered in the line of duty.”

“Oh my God,” Carol gasped, “I’m so sorry...I didn’t know, I shouldn’t even have brought it up.”

“It’s all right, it happened a long time ago and it’s a story for another time and place altogether. Let’s just change the subject...”

“Mmmm good idea,” Carol said as she snuggled up to Chris, “Where were we just a little while ago?”

“I think you were right here,” Chris said as he kissed.

“Oh yeah that’s right,” she replied as she kissed back with ferocity. However before they could get any further the front door of Chris’s apartment began to shake a bit as if someone was trying to get in. The noise was noticed immediately and Chris disengaged from Carol, pulled on his pants and shirt and went to see who it was.

But before he got there, the door swung open and thirteen year old Amy Foster walked in, suitcase in hand.

“Hi Dad, I know you said that I shouldn’t just show up without telling you first that I was coming, but I just couldn’t stand Mother anymore. She’s all just ‘do this’ ‘do that’ ‘don’t have any fun at all’ and I just couldn’t take it anymore,” Amy then paused to let her father respond, “How are you Daddy? she asked as she kissed his cheek.

“I’m fine...” he said, “Does your mother know you’re here?”

“I don’t care,” Amy simply declared.

“Well perhaps you should call her before she has me charged with kidnapping or something.”

“Do I have to?” Amy pouted.

“Yeah, you’d better—” Chris was then interrupted by Carol calling from the bedroom.

“Is everything all right, Chris?” she asked.

“Yeah it’s fine,” he said, “it’s just my daughter.”

“Oh my God! You have company!” Amy exclaimed, “Who is she? Do I know her? It’s not that Tonya woman is it?”

“No, it’s not that Jeanette woman,” Chris answered as Carol came out after getting back in her sweatsuit. “Carol this is my daughter Amy, Amy this is Carol. She just moved in across the hall.”

“Whoa talk about the welcome wagon,” Amy said as she shook Carol’s hand.

“Hey, watch it...” Chris warned, “No one likes a smart aleck. Except for me of course. Everyone likes me.”

“Hmm I think I see the family resemblance,” Carol observed.

“Hey back to me over here, is it ok if I stay here for awhile?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, of course it’s ok, I’m your father” Chris answered, “And while the thought of you putting your mother through the pain of not knowing where you are does hold an extremely perverse pleasure for me, it probably would be best for you to call her now and tell her that you’re alive.”

But before Amy could pick up the phone it began ringing.

“Hey that could be her now with some lovely profanity for me,” Chris said as he picked up the phone. However, when the other voice came on the line Chris was surprised to hear that it was not his ex-wife at all, but Pete.

“Finally,” Pete said in an exasperated tone, “Were you out? I’ve been calling for the past hour.”

Chris thought back and seemed to vaguely remember the phone in the kitchen ringing repeatedly and not caring one bit about it.

“I was occupied,” Chris contended, “What’s up?”

“I’ll tell you what’s up,” Pete answered, “The body’s gone.”

“What body?”

“How many bodies are we dealing with at this current time?” Pete queried, “It’s Lysette Andrews, her body disappeared from the morgue a few hours ago. You’d better get down here.”

“I’ll be right there,” Chris said as he hung up and faced Carol and Amy. “OK, I’m not sure how to explain this in a way that doesn’t sound weird, but... dead body missing...gotta go...see ya later,” he said as he kissed Carol one last time and dashed out the door, leaving Carol and Amy staring uncomfortably at each other.

“Soooo...this is kind of awkward,” Amy finally said.

“Yeah,” Carol agreed, “I should probably go..”

“Don’t rush off, you’re the first one of my Dad’s girlfriends in a long time who looks even remotely like a sane person. However, looks can be deceiving and before I pronounce you fit to be a prospective step-mother, I have to put you through a rigorous screening process. I just happen to have a questionare here with me,” Amy said cheerfully as she began rummaging through her suitcase and came up with a packet of four or five sheets of paper and a pen. “Here take your time, there’s no limit.”

Seeing that the girl was indeed serious, Carol took the packet and pen and sat down at the table. America sure was a strange place.

* * *

By the time Chris arrived at the morgue the hustle and bustle that had been going on the last hour or so had died down. Though both Pete and uniformed officers had tried to question him, Charlie was no use whatsoever and couldn’t provide a clue as to what had gone on.

“Can he tell us anything?” Chris asked after his brother had filled him in on what little they knew.

“Not a thing,” Pete replied, “All he did is say ‘She went for a walk,’ over and over again. Of course that was in between all the giggling. He’s going to spend a quiet night in the hospital, then we’ll see what’s what in the morning. The doctor said whatever happened it gave Charlie quite a scare.”

“I can imagine,” Chris said, “So what do you think, she just got up from the deepest sleep in recorded human history, stretched her muscles, and walked out?”

“Makes sense to me...” Pete dryly replied, “I don’t know, maybe the killer came back for her. Perhaps he wanted to use the body for some kind of ritual or something that fits in with the blood fetish. Maybe someone heard about the murder on the news and wanted a souvenir or something for a collection. I just don’t know.”

“Well we can’t do any more damage around here, maybe we should call it a night.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Pete agreed before changing the subject, “Hey did you meet up with that neighbor yet?”

“Yeah her name is Carol,” Chris answered, “I know her quite well now...”

Catching on to Chris’ subtlety free remark, Pete looked at his brother in amazement.

“You slut...” Pete said as he shook his head, “You slept with her. You’ve known her for what, less than a day, and you’re sleeping with her.”

“I can only be me,” Chris replied.

“And that must be a full time job,” Pete sighed, “Just don’t fuck up another relationship please, I can’t take you when you’re in your post-breakup moods.”

“I’ll try,” Chris agreed.

“Thank you.”

And with that The Foster brothers left to go back to their lives. For Pete that meant going back to an empty house sans wife and kids and a chance to do the things he never got a chance to do, which in this case meant watching the 2 am Sportscenter and eating pizza for breakfast. For Chris it meant going back to the mess he had left his apartment in a little while ago.

Amy’s appearance could not have come at a worse time. Not that Chris minded her showing, he of course heartily enjoyed it when she showed up after another fight with her mother, he got to be the good guy riding to his little girl’s defense again. Plus according to every TV show on the air, no daughters got along well with their fathers, so the fact that they enjoyed a great relationship was terrific.

But ever since he had seen Carol that morning, Chris couldn’t drive her from his head and after what had just happened, he recognized that he was on the verge of something great. He didn’t want to scare Carol off and he realized that being a divorced guy with a teenage daughter could do just that.

When Chris arrived back home it was a little after eleven and when he entered the apartment he saw that Carol had gone and that Amy was sleeping soundly in her room. She hadn’t even bothered to unmake her bed, so Chris reasoned that she was just plain tuckered out and he’d talk to her in the morning. Sensing an opportunity to see how things stood with Carol, he went across the hall and knocked on her door.

“Hi...” she simply said when she answered, still clad in her sweatsuit.

“Hi...” Chris said back, “Can I come in?”

“Sure, I’m not going to stop you.”

Carol’s apartment looked similar to his except for the fact that the majority of her belongings were still in boxes.

“I’m sorry to have left you in the lurch like that,” Chris said. Since Carol stood at the other side of the room from him, he could sense that she wasn’t too happy about being left alone with the daughter of a man she had just met.

“Hey, when you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go,” Carol sighed, “That little girl of yours is quite a handful.”

“She didn’t make you fill out one of her surveys did she?”

“Oh you knew about those...”

“Well, I thought she’d stopped doing that when she was ten, but I guess I was wrong.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Carol said as she walked toward Chris, “Actually I think I scored pretty well. At least that’s what I gathered when she didn’t try and throw me out of the apartment.”

As Carol walked toward him, Chris felt the heat and passion start to well up inside him again.

“She can be a little too quirky at times...” Chris said, “She’s a little too much like me for her own good. I can be a bit strange sometimes.”

“Maybe that’s what I like about you...” Carol said as she stood in front of Chris.

“Well before you get involved with me, I believe I have to issue a standard disclaimer to you,” Chris stated.

“Oh yeah, what’s that?” Carol asked.

“Well I am a slave to my job and when it says “jump” I say “through what wall.”

“Me too...” Carol said with a smile, “What else do you got for me? I think I should hear the full warning.”

“I have a weird sense of humor, I make wisecracks at hideously inappropriate times, I hate movies where a bunch of British people, no offense, sit around and repress their feelings, I watch sports on TV all the time, I’ve been known to engage in body painting before attending Capitals playoff games, I have a really poor diet that sometimes includes microwave nachos for breakfast and—” Chris was suddenly interrupted when Carol kissed him, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her.

“Chris?” she said after breaking the kiss.

“Yeah?”

“Shut up and fuck me...”

“Okay,” he replied.

And that’s exactly what he did.

* * *

As the sun made its first movements toward the dawn, Daniel was in a state of ultimate satisfaction. His first transformation had gone extremely well, Lysette was an eager and willing slave, and as soon as the sun set again he would retrieve Michelle and claim another victim. Daniel reasoned that soon police interference would be inevitable, but they wouldn’t be able to do anything to stop him. They’d be so busy figuring out what had gone on that by the time they finally got straightened out, he’d be long gone. He felt Michele’s blood still coursing through him, and he knew he was getting stronger every time he fed. Soon he’d be able to move on to bigger game. He felt his power surge and as a result his cock got hard again, time to do something about that he reasoned.

“Come here Lysette,” he quietly commanded.

Lysette woke up from the sleep state Daniel had put her in and crawled over to her master. She knew just what he desired and she wasted no time before taking his cock in her mouth.

Oh yes, Daniel thought as he began to feel the pleasure Lysette’s tongue was bringing him, this had been a very good day indeed.

TO BE CONTINUED