The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Name: MagicShoppe

Title: Blonde Ambition

Tags: mc, mf, gr

Link: patreon.com/magicshoppe

“Welcome to the Magic Shoppe,” the tall, thin man behind the counter announced. “What can I do for you today, Ma’am?”

It was around noon and the woman was dressed in a gray tweed jacket matched with a gray tweed, knee-length skirt. A functional, dull white blouse and sensible, black, low-heeled pumps finished the ensemble. She looked to be in her mid-to-late-30s and obviously physically fit. She wore her hair short and had a pair of designer glasses that made her long face look younger. She carried herself with a confidence born of running board meetings and taking no shit. “My girlfriend told me you might be able to help me with my husband. William has this silly fantasy that I just cannot embrace sufficiently to satisfy him and she suggested that you might have a prop or something to help me get into my role.”

“You carry yourself with such grace and intelligence I cannot imagine a role you might need help getting into,” the proprietor said without a trace of flattery in his voice.

She gazed at the man over her glasses, “My husband wants me to become a sex crazed bimbo.”

“And dumb as a proverbial stump, Mrs....?”

“Winters. Janine Winters,” she said. “Yes, absolutely stupid.”

“Would he also prefer that your ta-tas were perhaps of an over-exaggerated fullness?”

“Ginormous. He frequently asks me to get implants,” she sighed. “I’m not a frigid woman. But, I cannot see the point of acting stupid. It goes against all I’ve done in my life to get ahead in this world.” She sighed. “For the sake of my marriage, if I could just seem like a bimbo for a few hours for him and return to my normal self in the morning. He would be so happy.”

“I have what you need. When you use what I am going to give you, you will become stupid.”

“I’ll really become stupid?”

“And sex crazed. I’m guessing you want the blond version because of the breast enhancement?” He placed two boxes on the counter. They were both labeled Bimbo Hair. One said, “Color: Hot Pink, Cup: DD, Costume: Schoolgirl”. The other said, “Color: Blond, Cup: GG, Costume: Muscle Beach Hottie”.

“Oh, he’d love it if I grew my hair out and dyed it blond. Aren’t double-G cup sizes ridiculously large?” she said. “How does it work?”

“There’s a costume in the box. You can wear it if you want. Once you have your costume or outfit, and be sure it will allow for your breasts to grow large, you put the wig on your head. The transformation will be instantaneous. When the time limit expires you’ll regain your wits and lose your tits.”

“Time is up? How long does it last?”

“There’s a timer inside the wig. You dial the timer to how many hours it should last before putting it on.”

“How much?”

“$350.”

She handed him a credit card and left with the blond box.

* * *

Throughout the rest of the day, Janine went about her work day slightly distracted by the thought of what was in the box in her car. She got home before William and rushed up to their bedroom. Inside the box she found a bottom-of-the-shoulder-blade-length honey-blond wig, a fire engine red tube top, white athletic socks, and a red bikini bottom so small it couldn’t be used to blow one’s nose.

In for three hundred fifty dollars, she thought, as she removed her business suit. She wasn’t sure what might happen to her clothes if she put the wig on first.

Nude, she turned the bikini around six times before giving up and just guessing which way was front. It fit surprisingly well, she thought. She turned her attention to the tube top. It slipped over her head easily, her chest was just big enough to hold it up, if somewhat droopily. She didn’t think she would need the socks tonight. She looked in the mirror and winced. She already looked stupid.

Holding the wig backwards and upside down in front her, she said to no one, “Here goes nothing.” She leaned forward placing the crown of her head in the center of the wig piece. Holding it in place she stood up and tossed the hair in her face behind her.

“Ooo, I look sooo pretty,” she cooed as if seeing herself in the mirror for the first time. She fussed with getting her hair to poof in just the right way for awhile. “That’s better.”

She turned around, taking in the room for the first time. The bed looked so big and soft. She bounded toward the bed and jumped in. The sheets were silky soft against her skin.

She felt an itch in her boob and started rubbing it through the stretched fabric of her top. The nipple grew hard, long, and a little painful fast. Freeing her boobs from her top, she started pulling and twisting at her nipples until the pain was buried under warm pleasure. She didn’t notice as one of her hands disappeared into her bikini and started massaging her clit.

“Janine, where are you?” a man’s voice called from a distance.

After a moment she remembered that was her name. She sat up on the bed and looked at the door, her fingers still in her pussy. “You have to guess where I am,” she giggled. She fixed her top that had rolled down her torso.

He climbed the stairs to the second floor, calling out, “Janine, tonight is the party fundraiser. You were supposed to meet—” He stopped talking at the sight before him as he opened the door to the bedroom. “Is that you, Janine?”

“Oh, Willie, I’ve missed you,” she squealed, jumping out of bed and running into his arms. Her breasts flipped and flopped about smashing into him noticeably before she did. She grabbed hold of his ass and planted a wet kiss on his mouth.

Breaking away from the kiss, he admonished, “We don’t time for this tonight.”

She looked like she would cry. Her lip quivered, “I was waiting for you.” She took a few steps backward.

“I love that wig,” he commented. “What did you do to your breasts?”

She immediately pulled her boobs out of the tube top, “Do you like them?” Her teeth gleamed as she asked. She gave them a vigorous squeeze, proving they could not be implants, and cupped her hands beneath them in offering. “Here, feel them.”

“We going to be late,” he tried to complain but the lure of big boobs drew him closer to her. He reached out and touched them. They felt so soft and warm. He wanted to squish them in his hands and fingers all night.

“You like touching my titties, Willie,” she cooed. “I should get to play with your willy, Willie,” she giggled at her joke, as her hands groped for his cock. She maneuvered them closer to the bed.

“Did you forget that we had a fundraiser to go to tonight?”

“I don’t know,” she replied. “But I think we can raise more than fun in this bed.” She giggled.

“Have you been drinking?” he asked taking off his jacket and tie.

“No,” she said. “Let me do your belt.” She bent over to get his belt at eye level and unhooked the clasp. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. “Look who’s so happy to see me,” she exclaimed, as she took hold of his cock and rubbed it with one hand while lowering his underwear with the other. She gave the tip a single lick and asked, “If I close my eyes and open my mouth, will I get a big surprise, Willie?” And she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

William’s cock stiffened almost as quickly as his mind raced. Janine had never given him a blowjob. In her opinion only whores and sluts did that. But here she was...

“I’m waiting, Willie,” she sing-songed, tilting her head from side to side.

His cock pushed into her waiting mouth, of its own volition he’d have claimed later if anyone asked.

She gave a long satisfied Mmmmm sound as she sucked his shaft.

“Oh, mercy,” he groaned at the wonderful feeling radiating from his dick.

As she sucked and licked him she pulled him closer to the bed. She sat down on the bed without missing a beat.

Unused to this form of intimacy, William did not warn her of his impending orgasm and his cum quickly exploded into her mouth. He was unable to be as surprised that she’d swallowed it all down as he might have been if she wasn’t sucking even harder in the presence of his cum.

“Good to the last drop,” she enthused, sitting up. “Did you like?” She asked expectantly, her eyes wide and wet.

He nodded, unable to think, let alone speak.

Squealing in delight, she lay down on her back and pushed her titties together. “Can you fuck these, Willie? These titties need fucking.”

He kicked off his shoes and climbed of top of her. “I don’t know where you got them, but I certainly don’t want to waste them.” His cock wasn’t ready but that didn’t stop him from stuffing it deep between her pillow-like breasts, and rubbing it back and forth.

“Oh, yes,” she cried out enthusiastically and pressed and relaxed the pressure around his cock. Whenever he thrust forward she would lick the tip of his cock as it poked out of her cleavage. “Wouldn’t your load of cum look hot on my face, Willie?”

“It will,” he said.

She giggled. Now blowing cool air on his cock as it peeked through her cleavage. She squeezed her breasts harder around his cock.

As he approached orgasm again, he was able to hold it back a little. But soon he pulled his cock out of her breasts and unleashed a stream of cum onto her face.

He climbed off her and lay down beside her.

“My turn,” she exclaimed, as she rolled on top of him, whipped off her bikini, and mounted his cock all in what seemed like one smooth motion to his exhausted mind.

“Oh, God, no, I can’t,” he said, even as he felt his cock perking up at being inside her.

“Don’t be a silly Willie,” she giggled. “Just watch my boobies jiggle.” And jiggle they did. She put her whole body into riding his cock and as big as they were it was a miracle one of them hadn’t smacked her in the face and knocked her out.

He couldn’t summon the energy to complain so he lay back and enjoyed the show. She was whipping herself into a frenzy like he had never seen from her when her new wig flew off her head. Sadly, her boobs shrank back to their normal, average size. But that did not stop the show, so he remained quiet.

“Oh, yes,” she screamed. “Oh, yes, yes, yes. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Her voice became a shrill shriek until her jaw dropped open and her back arched. Her pussy slammed into him and stuck there for a few seconds. Her pussy muscles squeezed his cock and her gyrations resumed, slightly more insistently until her pussy could squeeze no more. She collapsed against his chest. After a moment, she said “William?” her voice a bit raspy.

He was already pulling a pillow case off a pillow. As her eyes fluttered open, he handed the case to her. “Welcome back, Janine,” he said. “You might want to wipe the cum off your face. That was some performance you gave.”

She took the pillowcase. Sitting up, she removed a layer of sweat from her chest and neck before attending to her face. “I am sore in places I’d forgotten I had.”

“I must admit, I approve of your new wig,” he said as she cuddled back down against him.

After her sleepy explanation of how she’d become a busty, blond bimbo, William sighed, “I’m deeply moved and a little shocked that you were willing to use magic to fulfill one of my crazy fantasies.”

“I’m a little surprised I did it myself,” she admitted.

“How did it feel to be less than brilliant?” he delicately asked.

“I don’t know,” she replied. “I didn’t notice feeling stupid with all the sexuality on the surface.”

“So, would you do it again?”

She snuggled closer to him as she cooed, “Well, like, duh!”

* * *