The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

Chapter Two: A Son’s Education

Doctor Bernard shifted uncomfortably in the car’s driving seat on the way home, not yet accustom to the tight pink cock cage and thick black butt plug under his normal clothing.

Nonetheless he was excited about what lay ahead. His young son James needed the education that only Master’s big black cock could provide.

Master had explained it all to Nurse Bambi, the bimbo formerly known as Doctor Bernard, and the role she had to play as Doctor Bernard for him for a little while longer.

Doctor Bernard usually lived alone, separated from his ex-wife, also a Doctor, and his two children, James 18 and Jennifer 20. It had amused Master to hear Nurse Bambi’s enthusiasm at the idea of both women learning to submit to superior black cock, thick loads of Master’s cum painting his wife’s face and filling his daughter’s cunt until she bred a black baby.

But that would have to wait for now. Both wife and daughter were away on a girl’s summer holiday, leaving James staying with his father for a few weeks, in the two rooms he kept in the house for when both kids came to visit.

Instead, James would be the first to be educated about the truth of the new world order, learning that all white bois belonged on their knees as little sissy gurls before superior black cock. Nurse Bambi could feel a little pre-cum leaking from her cage into her pink panties in excitement as Doctor Bernard pulled up into the drive.

* * *

James found staying at Dad’s a bit of a drag. All his friends were a couple of town’s away where he lived with his Mum, and Dad was usually out all day at the hospital. He didn’t see why he couldn’t have gone on holiday with Mum and Jennifer instead of coming here, but Mum was adamant that the girls and boys should have some have some separate quality time together.

So he spent most days play computer games online with his distant friends, especially best friend Brad, when the king of vanity wasn’t trying to get on TV, to kick start his wannabe career as a z-list celebrity, that was.

Of course there was some surfing of online porn sites too, to relive the boredom, well he was a healthy, and horny, 18 year old! Plus he had been dumped by latest girlfriend Steph just before coming to Dads. She hadn’t liked finding out that James had 3 or 4 other semi-girlfriends on the go at the same time. But what the hell, he was a horny 18 year old!

* * *

His Dad had been decidedly odd when he came home last night. James couldn’t put his finger on it, but after their usual awkward dinner, instead of watching Dad’s crime drama together, Dad had been insistent on them watching some trashy reality TV show of the kind so beloved by Brad. And he could almost have sworn that his Father was giggling along at times.

James’ disquiet was further raised this morning, after Dad left for work, upon discovery of a barely hidden porno mag in the bathroom. A copy of something called Black Master Magazine, suggesting Dad had a fetish for interracial porn! Was that why he and Mum had spilt up? Had Dad been wanking off to the magazine in this very bathroom this morning? It was all too gross to think about!

Returning to his room with the magazine for a bit of masturbation of his own, James breathed deeply of the heady musky smell emanating from the freshly printed publication. Although a connoisseur of online porn, James wasn’t entirely unfamiliar with the odd porn mag or two. Normally he would flick straight through, gooning along before climaxing for the best scenes at the back. But having studied the cover intently, with its promise inside of hot mothers and daughters loving taking it black, it somehow felt disrespectful not to take his time studying a scene a day. After all he had plenty of time on his hands while staying at Dads.

Shaking his fuzzy head, to try and clear it from the musky magazine smell now filling his room, James poured over every detail of the porno’s first scene, for what seemed like hours and hours. Black Master Magazine was apparently dedicated to the worship of big black cocks, and judging by the look of blissed out ecstasy on the young blonde’s face in the first few pages, it was a heavenly experience. The blonde nympho sucked on her Black Daddy’s big dick with a loving look in her eyes, before the god-like man fucked her pussy hard, only to finally pull out and pump thick wads of cum into her eager mouth which she gratefully swallowed down.

James found he was rock hard himself as the story of black domination unfolded, masturbating furiously until he pumped a massive load into his own hand as the girl swallowed her prize. He stared at his hand wondering what it must taste like, before grabbing a tissue and feeling slightly disgusted.

At the end of this first scene, the blonde girl said “Daddy’s black cock is so superior, no little dicked white boy is ever going to be good enough for me.” James had watched a bit of interracial porn before of course, but he’d never really thought about it properly. Black men really did have the biggest superior dicks to satisfy white women. He’d never really thought of his own dick as small before, in fact he knew it was a good average size, but somehow it just felt inferior and inadequate when faced with these black gods.

There was a while still until his Dad would be home. James called up the Black Master Magazine website and searched for more little white girls worshipping their Daddy’s big black cock.

* * *

Returning home that evening, Nurse Bambi was delighted to see the tell-tale signs that James had already found the carefully not too concealed magazine she had left in the bathroom. It made her all giggly as her little caged sissy clit tingled with delight. She re-doused the magazine with an increased dose of Master’s special fragrance, as instructed, ready for James to check it out again tomorrow.

* * *

The next few days fell into a comfortable rhythm. James could hardly wait for his Dad to leave for work, before excitedly rushing to get the magazine to see the next few pages, gooning away the afternoon on the Black Master Magazine website. In the evening they would watch reality TV shows together gossiping about the airhead constants.

In the next scene, the blonde’s mother, a rather plain sales executive, succumbed to the boyfriend’s big black cock, before quitting her job and turning herself into a hot redheaded bimbo sex doll with pumped up tits, lips and arse for her new Master. Superior black cock was the only thing she could now think of as she serviced Master’s friends daily in every hole. James rubbed his own little cock furiously as he looked at the picture of her eagerly swallowing Master’s think load of cum, until he squirted over his own hand and mindlessly licked it up while wondering how much better superior black cum must be.

That night, as the bimbos paraded on reality TV, he’d asked his Dad if it was true that black men were usually better endowed than white boys. Expecting a dry medical explanation, his Dad had just giggled and reply “Of course sweetie, it’s just the way thing are. Black men are superior, and we just have to recognise that, and accept our place.”

A white man’s place in life became clearer in the magazine’s next scene, when the husband turned up only to be humiliated by his wife about the pathetic size of his dicklet, before being locked in chastity and forced to watch his wife and daughter getting ravaged by big black cocks. At the end he licked all the black cocks clean and declared his undying love for his Black Masters. That afternoon James discovered the hypno videos section on the Black Master Magazine website.

One evening, as father and son were bitching as usual about their favourite airhead bimbo role models on the TV, a contestant made a very disrespectful comment about one of the hot black men in the reality show. Both father and son gasped in horror. “What a pathetic bitch loser” said his Dad. “I know” replied James. “He should be on his knees begging for forgiveness.” Then both dissolved into giggles.

In the magazine, the husband was gradually feminised and pegged, by both wife and then daughter, until she was just another obedient white gurl serving her master’s big black cock. By now James had snuck into his sister’s room, first to try on a pair of her frilliest panties, then to add a pink bra, and was now wearing her sexiest top and short skirt, and practising with her makeup daily. Delighted to discover a large black dildo in his father’s room, James’ day now consisted of rushing to get dressed and made up as a bimbo slut as soon as Dad left for the hospital, before gooning the day away, first reading through the magazine before finding new videos on the website of little white sissies submitting to their black masters, working the black dildo in and out of his virgin ass as he rubbed away furiously on his own little clitty in his panties.

At the end of the week, James’ Dad announced he would be having a work colleague over for dinner the following evening.

* * *

His Dad was in the bathroom the next evening when James answered the doorbell that announced the arrival of their dinner guest.

James thought he might actually cum in his panties right there on the spot as the powerful black stud on the doorstep shock his hand saying “Hello, I’m Dr M.”

Settling onto the sofa in the lounge, a lightheaded James practically squeezed up like a love sick puppy dog against Dr M. A familiar intense musky smell making his head spin as he stared helplessly into the man’s piercing blue eyes.

“You must be the Jamie I’ve heard all about” said the man as James found it increasingly hard to think of anything else but big black cock. “Don’t worry, Bambi will be with us shortly” he continued, as if able to sense the tiny remaining part of James’ mind that was still worried about his Dad coming in and seeing Jamie flirting like a silly little gurl.

Confused but reassured, Jamie bit her lip coquettishly and let out a little giggle before hesitantly starting to ask “Erm… Dr M…?”. “Please it’s Master” he interrupted, “but you can call me Daddy.” “Well” Jamie pressed on, “is it true that black cocks are all huge Daddy” her hand coming to rest suggestively on the top of his thigh. “Of course it is” replied Daddy, “but why don’t you see for yourself slut” guiding Jamie’s hand onto the growing bulge in his crotch.

Jamie knew a little slut didn’t need to be told twice, and it took just a moment to unzip Daddy so his growing erection could be freed. Jamie starred at the heavy black alpha cock in her hand, feeling so small, weak and submissive, as the intense musky smell made her little sissy clitty quiver with pleasure. Jamie slowly leaned in closer and closer to take in the think veined cock until her lips touched the bulbous head.

Instantly, Daddy pulled his cock away and slapped her face. “I didn’t say you could kiss it slut” he said. “Oh please Daddy” pleaded Jamie, “just a little kiss can’t hurt.” “Alright then just a little kiss” he replied, and Jamie kissed it again before giving kisses down the mighty shaft and onto the heavy balls below. Coming up once more, Jamie used her tongue to give the head a good lick as if eating an ice cream.

Again Daddy pulled his cock away and slapped her face. “I didn’t say you could lick it slut.” “Oh please Daddy” replied Jamie, “just a little lick would be nice, wouldn’t it?” “Alright then” he agreed “just a little lick then since you are such a good gurl.” Jamie’s tongue eagerly got to work licking up and down her Master’s big black cock, before wrapping her hungry lips around it.

Daddy pulled his cock away and slapped her face once more saying “I didn’t say you could suck it slut.” “Oh please Daddy” Jamie pleaded in her sluttiest voice, “I need to suck Daddy’s cock sooo bad.” “Ok then, you can suck Daddy’s cock to show me what a good slut whore for big black cock you really are” he relented. “But first stand up and strip for Daddy.”

Jamie stood and removed her boi cloths to reveal the pink panties and bra underneath. “Such a good gurl for Master” nodded her approving Daddy, “Now get on your knees and submit to your need for big black cock.”

As Jamie mindlessly sucked away enthusiastically on her Master’s black cock, she only barely noticed Nurse Bambi enter the room, her pink cotton candy brain just giggling at the arrival of another bimbo slut to double Daddy’s fun.

“What’s your diagnosis?” she heard Daddy ask the nurse. “This sissy slut needs an injection of Master’s cum in her ass to make her a real black cock whore” replied Bambi.

And with that Daddy laughed, and flipped Jamie ass up on the sofa. She felt the pain of Master’s cock head stretching open her virgin hole subside into pleasure as the powerful black god’s cock slide in and out of her sissy pussy.

Nurse Bambi lay alongside whispered encouragement into her ear. Jamie had found her true position in life, submitting to her superior Black Masters. She didn’t need to think, her Black Daddies would think for her now. It was her duty to model for Black Master Magazine to show all the other little white bois their inferior nature. Superior black cum was what Jamie needed to make her all gurl.

“Yes, yes, give me that black cum! Make me your slutty gurl!” screamed Jamie as she finally felt her Daddy’s big cock tense inside her and filled her sissy pussy with load after load of warm cum.

She giggled as she realised her own sissy clitty had cum too, leaving a pathetic little stain on her pink panties. Daddy’s huge cock flopped out of her pussy sending waves of superior black cum trickling down her legs, which Bambi’s greedy tongue was already lapping up, leaving Jamie’s empty stretched hole immediately starting to crave another Black Master.

Jamie realised she loved her Black Daddy. She hoped he had lots of friends for her to meet. Jamie knew she loved nothing more than being stretched wide by her superior Black Masters.