The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bittersweet Surrender”

( mc / Ff / ff / Fff )

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under 21, this story may not be for you. If you’re under 18, this story is definitely not for you. If description of sex offends you, particularly sex between multiple women, then you probably don’t want to read this story. Do something productive, like maybe watch The Disney Channel.

PART THREE—LEAH’S EYES

Leah closed the door behind her and sank into a soft plush chair. Another fucking day at the office. Another pile of bullshit that Leah had to take care of, and another day passed by. Today had been a particularly nasty day, and Leah was ready to wring someone’s neck.

She sighed softly. In times like this, she could usually call up Angela, and she’d lend a friendly ear and calm her down. But Angela was gone... had been gone for a month now. Missing Persons turned up nothing, and not even a private detective could find a trace of her. With Angela gone, Leah was all alone in the world, it seemed. No one gave a damn about her.

Leah buried her head in her hands and started to cry again, wondering what had become of her good friend. They had shared so much together, and in spite of, or perhaps because of, their age difference, they had become very close. Leah was almost like the mother Angela had always wanted.

So where was she???

Leah wept for a good few minutes, then felt slightly better. She slid off her pumps and walked around the house trying to find something to occupy her time. She tried the television, but Buffy was on and the girl who played Buffy reminded her too much of Angela. She tried reading magazines, but it seems every other letter to the editor could have been written by Angela. Not even food helped... Leah enjoyed eating best with Angela.

I guess I just miss my friend, Leah thought as she looked out the sliding door of her apartment. Angela, where are you? Leah started to sob and hung her head low.

She was startled to see a reflection in the glass door.

“Hi, Leah,” a familiar voice called.

Leah turned around, hoping to see Angela. But she didn’t see anyone there. Leah blinked, and squinted. Wait... someone was there. But it wasn’t Angela. It was a young woman in her late teens. Long blonde hair, full lips. She wore a simple shirt and blue jeans, and socks with sandals. She looked almost like Angela, but she was much too young to be her.

“Who are you? How did you get in here?” Leah snapped at the girl. “Get out!”

The intruder smiled softly, but she lowered her eyes. “You don’t recognize me. But it’s okay. You’ll figure it out for yourself, soon.”

“Do you have wax in your ears or something? GET OUT!” Leah ran to the girl and tried to grab her, but she walked calmly to the door, closed it, and turned to face the seething Leah.

“Please, sweetie,” she pleaded. “I understand but it still hurts just a little when you talk to me like that.”

Leah’s eyes met hers. That shade of blue, and that voice. Oh my God... it could only be...

“Angela!” Leah gasped. “Is that you?”

“Hi Leah. I missed you so much.”

“Oh thank you, God!” Leah cried, and the two hugged, while Leah wept. She took Angela’s hand and led her to the couch.

“I missed you too,” Leah said. “Where have you been?”

Angela just looked over her friend, a smile on the face. But there was something about that smile... almost predatory... that unnerved Leah.

“Uh, you look great!” Leah said after a pause.

“Thank you,” Angela said, smiling and blushing. “You look great too, Leah.”

“Oh, you’re lying,” Leah said, dismissing the comment. “I’m 45 and I look it.”

“No, really,” Angela replied, still looking over Leah. “You are really beautiful.”

Leah was getting nervous watching Angela eye her in this way. She decided to ask the question. “Where have you been?”

Angela smiled and brightened. She held Leah’s hand. “I’ll tell you, Leah, my dear, but you have to promise to let me speak and not interrupt me until I’m finished. Okay?”

Leah nodded. “Sure.”

“You know that package i was sent?”

Oh my God, yes. How could Leah have forgotten. “Yes...”

“It was a gift, sent to me by a very special Human Being... no, more than Human...”

Leah lifted an eyebrow, her nerves tingling, but as promised she stayed quiet.

“She wanted to put an end to my sadness forever, so She sent the gift. And it changed me. A Mistress Aislinn came here under the spell of Her and took me away. And all this time, I have been in training... to be a good submissive slave that would be pleasing to Her... i have learned so much while on Mistress Aislinn’s island. My pain is gone. I know only happiness now. Except for one thing. One thing is missing to make me complete.”

Angela paused at the end. Leah was frightened for Angela, but she seemed to be really happy. But what if Angela was caught up... in one of those cults? Leah wondered whether she should speak or not, but when Angela gave no response, she asked... “What’s missing?”

“You, Leah. You.”

“What???”

“You were the only thing good in my old life. And She wants you to join her as well.” The way Angela spoke of this “She” as if she were like a Goddess was almost creepy. “She knows that you would be a wonderful Mistress. And i have been given the honor of coming to capture You. So that You would... You would become my Mistress.”

“Angela, you’re scaring me.” Leah sobbed.

“I was scared too, Leah. So scared. It’s to be expected when You’re dealing with such a Higher Power. But when She came to me... touched me... i stopped being scared. You’ll stop being scared, too. And be happy. Like me.”

Leah started to cry. “I’m not scared for me! I’m scared for you! What has been done to you?”

“Nothing at all,” Angela smiled. “I was just awakened... from a long sleep. Just like we all will be, soon enough.”

“You’re not a lesbian! I know that!”

Angela laughed softly. “I don’t think you’re scared for me, Leah. Deep down inside, you know... just like me... this is inevitable. I’m happy, Leah, like i’ve always wanted to be. I have others who care for me now. I want you to share the joy i feel now.”

Leah backed away, as if Angela had suddenly become bigger and stronger than her. She started to cry. She felt a hand caress her cheek, and looked up to see Angela, face to face with her. “Please don’t cry,” Angela whispered. And she touched her lips with Leah’s. And despite her fear, Leah sank into the kiss. It seemed all her nerves were throbbing trying to reassure her that this was right. Yet even as Leah’s lips locked with her friend, she was still frightened.

“Just relax now, my dear Friend,” Angela said after breaking the kiss. “I’m here to awaken you. And I’ll try to answer your questions, so you won’t be as scared. Okay?”

“Okay,” Leah said quickly. Angela’s arms wrapped around her. “Angela, what do you want to do to me?”

“Awaken you,” Angela said. “Once i do that, You will realize Your purpose and what She desires for You. You’ll take me as Your slave and we will go together to Mistress Aislinn’s island. She will teach You about being a Mistress. And then we’ll spend forever there happy until we receive more commands.” Angela nibbled on Leah’s earlobe, and although she shuddered, Leah did not resist.

“Oh, Angela,” Leah whimpered. “Uhm, my purpose?”

“You belong to Her, Leah. We all do. It’s just that most of us don’t know it yet. You will submit your will to Her, so that She might awaken us all.”

“Will?” Leah gasped. She felt cool air touch her stomach and realized that Angela had removed her blouse. “You mean you want me... to be a slave?”

“In the end, it’s up to You,” Angela cooed as she knelt to remove Leah’s skirt. “She won’t take it from You without Your consent.”

“Well I... I won’t,” Leah stammered. “You just go back and tell... Her that, whoever She is... no, wait, don’t go back. Stay here, we can get you help and...”

“I don’t need help anymore,” Angela said, kissing Leah’s kneecaps. “I know just who i am and what my purpose is. To serve Her. And to serve You.”

“Angela... Angela...” Leah cried pitifully. She was so frightened and wanted so desperately to believe that Angela had been brainwashed, forced to do this to her. But the Angela she knew was a sad and lonely little girl, scared, not like the demure young woman who confidently rubbed on Leah’s thigh right now. And Leah was feeling the awareness of something deep down inside...

Stirring...

Waking up...

Oh my God, Leah thought. What if she’s right? What if this is my purpose? No! It can’t be! I still have free will... I have ambitions...

Leah was being led. Angela was taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. Leah continued to cry in inner conflict as Angela got to work removing the rest of her clothing.

“Angela, please... don’t... i’m not ready,” Leah wept. “I want to keep my free will.”

The bra came off, and Angela looked at her friend’s tear-stained face, while stroking her breast. “What has come of free will?” Angela said. “Petty fights and world turmoil. Pain comes from free will. It’s not what we were made for. We were made to serve and to bring joy.

“You’ll learn all this, just as i have.” Leah moaned helplessly as Angela caressed her breasts. It had been so, so long since she had them stroked in this way. The first time a woman ever did it. They grew firm soon, and Angela kissed them both on their nipple tips before starting to remove Leah’s panties.

In her mind, Leah’s struggle continued. She tried to hang on to what she considered to be herself, but she was losing. Angela promised so much pleasure and happiness, and frankly, Leah was tired of life the way she was living it. Angela would be her slave... her slave... Leah could feel her sex throbbing even now at that thought. But no... there would be others... others with lives that would be taken away...

Leah’s thought processes were shattered when Angela’s tongue touched Leah’s bare labia. She moaned out loud and called for her friend. Angela started to lap at Leah’s pussy like a cat drinking milk, and Leah yelped and squirmed. She couldn’t fight something that felt this good... especially when the feelings were being given by someone she loved like...

...Angela...

...Did Leah still love her? It was like she didn’t know her anymore... or did she?... Angela always wanted to make others happy... it was in her nature... and now she was happier than Leah had ever known her to be... was it wrong?...

Leah felt something on her face, and she opened her eyes. Angela was standing in front of her, nude, and brushing something over her lips. It looked like a vibrator. Leah gasped. But it felt softer than any sheer fabric Leah ever knew. And it looked like the most beautiful thing on earth.

“You’re ready to be awakened soon, my Dear Leah,” angela cooed. She lifted Leah to her knees, and then knelt behind her. Then, angela stroked Leah’s pussy with her fingers, gently pressing them inside her. Leah moaned in helpless pleasure.

“Ohhhh...” Leah whimpered as she felt angela slide the vibrator inside her juice-soaked sex. It fit snugly inside her, and it felt wonderful. It was also sapping Leah’s mind. Angela helped Leah sit down, then pulled a pair of panties on. Leah could vaguely see a velvet heart stitched into them.

“Things will become clear soon, Mistress,” angela whispered, putting a pillow underneath Leah’s head. “For now, just relax.”

The vibrator pulsed inside Leah, and she moaned loudly with abandon. Her hips started to writhe of their own volition, and Leah felt tiny little fingers play on her swollen lips. She reached for her body pillow, which had become her company before, and caressed it tight. Kissing it as if it were a lover. Pressing her hips against it.

She was feeling better now than all her previous joys in life put together. Leah surrendered her mind. She could think no more. Just feel.

She lost awareness of her surroundings as she made love to what seemed to be a ghost. Couldn’t think of how many times she climaxed. Her entire being became pleasure, the air thick with the scent of her lust, cool as it licked against her sweat-soaked skin. Leah cried out so many times, babbling in ecstasy, clutching at the pillow... she could almost feel a Lover’s arms around her...

Eventually Leah’s mind drifted away, her eyes closed and she slept. Her hips got no such rest, though. They continued to slide, gyrate and writhe in captive orgasmic agony.

* * *

... dreams... images... swirled in leah’s head... her body filled with such pleasure... her mind surrendered to whatever force held her... she was floating in a mist... and wherever the mist touched... throbbing and delicious pleasure would rise up in leah’s nerves... the mist would often caress her full and supple belly, and sometimes wind around her soft feet and legs, but usually centered on her breasts and on her pussy...

... who’s doing this, leah whimpered drunkenly... and a voice answered... “I am.” the beautiful Voice like none leah ever heard in her life... as soon as she heard it, she knew in her heart that She was the one she belonged to... leah begged and groveled, but she did not know what it was she asked for ...

... “You are Mine, dear leah. Forever.” yes, leah whimpered. yours. please let me understand... please... “You will,” the voice answered, and the mist started to caress all of leah’s body parts at once. “be reborn, leah, reawakened, and be Mine for always...”

... always... Mine... the two words echoed in leah’s dream... always Hers... always...

* * *

Ever so slowly and regretfully, Leah woke up. She blinked. Things looked different now. Her apartment, Her bed, everything just looked different for some reason. Leah laid back and gave a deep, contented sigh. ‘What a dream’, She thought. ‘If only I could remember what it was...’

Leah moaned in discomfort when She tried to raise Her head. Her sex... it was hot and steamed. Leah tug at the waistband of the panties She was still wearing. She tugged once, and a throb of pleasure passed through Her, causing Her to fall back onto the bed. After recovering from that pulse, Leah tried again, with more force, and the panties freed themselves from Her body, but not before tugging stickily to Her pussy lips. Leah cried out and squealed and once more fell back onto the bed.

Hmmm... Leah vaguely remembered angela slipping something inside of Her... vaguely... but if she did, it was gone now. Her pussy was filled with juices, and Her panties were simply drenched. Leah also noticed Her entire body was covered with sweat.

“I need a bath,” Leah said aloud.

“Would You like me to help You out of bed, Mistress?” angela asked. She was kneeling beside the bed, apparently waiting for Her to wake up.

“Yes, angela,” Leah replied, responding instinctively to angela’s call. Angela took Leah by both hands and helped Her to Her feet. Leah smiled appreciatively at her. Angela. Such a beautiful woman. A great friend. An even better...

“Angela?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Are you... My slave now?”

Angela giggled, then stopped herself and lowered her eyes. “Of course, Mistress,” she answered. “Now... i’ve packed what i thought You would need, and i’ll make breakfast for You while You bathe. I already picked an outfit for You, too. I thought it would be a nice thing to do for You. Is that okay?”

She was so sweet, Leah thought to Herself. “Yes, angela, it’s perfect. And so are you. Thank you so much, sweetie.” Leah’s voice sounded strange, even to Herself. It sounded younger and more robust but authoritative, and through and through filled with love. It was a little strange not to recognize your own voice. Leah tried to remember what had happened, but it was so hazy...

She stumbled into the shower. “Ahhhh,” Leah moaned as hot water splashed onto Her. So much better. As She showered, She looked around Her. Things did look different. Brighter. Happier, even. Leah smiled and started to hum while She cleaned Herself off.

When Leah was finished showering and drying Herself, She got a glimpse of Herself in the mirror and almost swooned. Leah wiped the steam off to get a better glimpse. Her hair had grown at least two inches while She slept... it was also a very dark brown now, with no grey hairs. All the wrinkles that had crept up on Leah’s face had vanished without a trace; the bags under Her eyes were no more; and Her eyes, deep and grey, shined back at Her. Leah stroked Her brown skin. It felt so soft and healthy now. She couldn’t be mistaken for a 45-year-old... she looked at most 25 now. Still a bit heavy, but that was okay. Deep down, Leah was happy with her size. A tear escaped Leah’s eye. She looked and felt good. She was good.

* * *

Mistress Leah and Her slave ate breakfast together. As they did, their eyes continuously met, and Leah would reach out and touch angela’s hand. Love filled Her heart like a well sprung up. She loved Her slave so much, and was so thankful to her for awakening Her.

“Would You like to go over what i packed before we go, Mistress? To make sure i didn’t miss anything?” angela asked.

“It’s okay, child. I trust you,” Leah replied. She smiled at her, and angela blushed and smiled back. Leah brushed a nyloned foot over Angela’s socked one under the table, and they played footsie while they ate.

“I love You, Mistress Leah,” angela said, looking deep into Leah’s eyes.

“I love you too, My dear one,” Leah replied. She looked outside. The sun was shining so bright. It was a beautiful day. “Do you think we should leave soon?”

“Is there anything You wish to take care of before we leave?” angela asked.

“Oh,” Leah said. “There is one thing.” She reached for the phone and called the office. Her boss Roger Torres answered.

“Yeah, hello?” Grumpy as always.

“Mr. Torres? This is Leah Goswell.”

“Leah? Is that you? You sound different... uhm, but why the hell aren’t you in yet?”

Leah paused. She had waited so long to tell off Her old boss, but now that She had the chance, She found Her heart wasn’t in it any longer. All the resentment and loathing in there was gone now. Gone forever.

“Because I quit, Mr. Torres,” Leah said. “I’m sorry I haven’t given you enough notice.”

“You quit?! You can’t quit! I know you need this job! If you don’t get your fat ass in here right now...”

“Goodbye, Mr. Torres.” Leah said, and hung up. Being loving was one thing, but She didn’t want to listen to Roger gripe. Leah turned Her attentions to more pleasant things. Like angela.

Angela put down her fork and gazed at her Mistress.

“Let’s go,” Mistress Leah said.

* * *

A chauffeured car was waiting for the two outside. Angela carried the only bag. Leah was about to offer to carry it, but seeing angela’s face brighten up as she held the bag convinced Her not to. They were dressed simply, so as not to attract attention. But after all, who really cared about two vanished inner city women?

Leah looked at her apartment building one last time, and found Herself feeling a little sad. It was always hard to let go of something you’ve lived with so long, no matter how crappy. But the promise of love and pleasure lingered in Leah’s head, reassured Her that She wasn’t doing wrong.

Leah smiled softly and bid farewell to Her old life forever. Angela tugged at her sleeve.

“Time to go,” she said, smiling as always.

Leah turned to angela and smiled in return. She kissed Her loving slave, and they both entered the backseat of the car. After Leah closed the door, She held and caressed angela affectionately. Angela kissed her Mistress and the two were soon locked in a lover’s embrace, making out in the backseat and feeling just fine in doing so.

Not once did either of them look out the window.

THE END