The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birthday Presence

Chapter 3

King Aloitious was not a happy man. Once again, he was on his way to his wife’s sitting room. “We have a problem,” he announced when he got there.

“Oh dear,” the queen said. “Don’t tell me that another of the princesses has gone missing.”

“No.” The king shook his head. “Why would you say that?”

“Well the last time you were here ...”

The king nodded. Yes, he supposed he could see that but he shook his head. “No,” he said, “it’s nothing like that. If anything, this is worse.”

“Worse than a missing princess?” the queen said. “I’m sure I don’t understand.”

“This one’s not missing,” the king said. “If anything, this one’s just a little bit too visible.”

“I’m not sure I understand.”

“It’s the Princess Candace. I understand you talked with her. Did there seem to be anything off about her?”

“Off? What do you mean by off?”

“Did she seem a bit strange?”

The queen seemed to consider that. “Strange, hmm. Not exactly, but open definitely. Like she would share anything with anybody. Yes, that’s what I would say. She was very open.”

The king snorted at that. “I suppose that’s one way of putting it.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Well according to the reports I’ve had, if there’s one thing that’s open about Princess Candace, it’s her legs. It seems the girl can’t seem to keep them closed for even a moment. She’s apparently been going around calling herself Candi and daring men to put things inside her Candi lips.”

“Oh my.”

“Yes indeed, and from what I’ve heard, there have been plenty of men who’ve been willing to take her up on that offer.”

“Well she is a very attractive woman.”

“Yes, I know, but you’d think she’d show more restraint than that.”

“Yes you would,” the queen agreed.

“So now it’s my mess to clean up. I’ve got my men out there looking for the girl and when we sweep her up out of the gutter or wherever it is she’s been staying, we put her under lock and key until it’s time to send the girl home but as far as I’m concerned, she most definitely is not suitable marriage material.”

“No indeed,” the queen agreed.

The king looked at his wife as if he were trying to decide if he were going to ask her something. “It seems as if our plan is not going nearly as well as we’d hoped it would.”

“Our plan?”

“To find a princess for the prince to marry.”

Loretta nodded. She’d almost forgotten about that because of course, that wasn’t her plan at all. Well, not exactly.

“I almost wonder if we should even bother going forward with this,” the king said.

“Why wouldn’t we?”

“Well we are down to just one princess now.”

The queen nodded. “I see what you mean,” she said, “but if we call it off now, won’t the last girl’s parents be offended. They will most likely think that the reason we called it off was because we thought their daughter wasn’t good enough for our son.”

“Yes, there is that,” the king agreed.

“I say we keep going forward at least for now. Who knows. Maybe this last one will be the right one after all.”

“And if she isn’t?”

“Then we’ll just have to think of something else to do.”

The king nodded. “I suppose that probably is the best course of action.”

“I know it is,” the queen assured her husband.

“All right then. I’ll have the girl sent to you and let’s hope that this one is the right one.”

“I hope so, too,” the queen said.

Well damn, Loretta thought. She’d hardly expected that. First Barbara now Barbie had completely disappeared and now apparently Candace now Candi was out there on display for any guy that wanted a piece of her. Well, she supposed she could have foreseen that given what it was done that she’d done to the both of them but it was damned inconvenient all the same. They only had one princess left. She’d have to be more careful with this last girl.

The last of the three princesses to come before Loretta was Princess Katerina. Compared to her contemporaries, Loretta would have considered her less impressive than either of the others. She most clearly wasn’t as smart as Barbara had been and she wasn’t the beauty that Candace still was, but what she was was forthright and innocent and innocence could be very appealing and if for no other reason, that meant she had to be controlled but in truth, all of the princesses had to be corrupted before they appeared before her stepson. All of them had to be seen as flawed so that when the prince chose one of them to be his wife as choose he must, it would reflect poorly on him that he had not chosen better.

So Katerina had to be controlled just like the others.

“You wanted to see me?” Katerina asked when she was finally ushered in before the queen.

“Indeed I did,” the queen said. “Won’t you come in and sit down with me.”

“It would be my pleasure,” the girl said.

“Would you like some tea?” the queen offered.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Oh please. Ma’am. It makes me sound so old. Please call me Loretta.”

“All right. Loretta.”

“Tell me. Are you enjoying yourself here?”

“Very much so.”

“Everyone treating you well?”

“Yes, ma—I mean Loretta.”

“Excellent. You realize of course that you were brought here for my stepson’s birthday party and perchance to be chosen as a potential mate, do you not?”

“I do.”

“And how does that make you feel?”

“Ma’am?”

“Loretta, please.”

“Sorry. How does what make me feel?”

“How does it make you feel to know you were brought here for my son to maybe choose you to be his wife.”

The girl shrugged. “It was bound to happen sometime.”

That was hardly the answer that Loretta would have expected. “It was bound to happen? What’s that supposed to mean? What was bound to happen?”

“I was bound to be married off to someone,” the princess said as if answering the queen’s still unasked question. “It’s just that being a princess as I am, the choices are rather limited so I guess I should consider myself lucky. From what I understand, the prince is not a bad man. I suppose it could be worse.”

There it was again, Loretta thought. The princess knew why she was here but she hardly seemed all that enthusiastic about the idea. Still ...

Loretta paused as if she were making up her mind about what she was going to do next but in point of fact she already knew what she was going to do.

“I was wondering if you could do a favor for me.”

“Yes, of course. What is it?”

“I was wondering if you could look at this for me,” Loretta said even as she brought the little black cylinder up so she could shine it in the other woman’s eyes.

“What the—”

Loretta almost laughed as she watched the other woman’s face take on the same blank look that the two women who had preceded her had had. Now, she thought, what to do with her.

Hmm, an innocent or at least that was what she appeared to be, but maybe she wasn’t quite so innocent as she appeared to be ... or more to the point, maybe she soon wouldn’t be nearly as innocent as she now was. “Tell me,” Loretta said, “do you have any dark fantasies of a sexual nature?”

“Yes.”

“Are they the types of fantasies that you would be ashamed of if anyone found out about them?”

“Yes.”

Hmm. So much the better. “So these are private fantasies. These are fantasies that you don’t want out in public.”

“Yes.”

“And yet that’s just what’s going to happen, Katie. I can call you that, can’t I? I can call you Katie. It’s such a good name for a good girl who’s going to finally let her hair down and do the things she really wants to do.”

The princess said nothing.

“You won’t be able to hide your sexual fantasies anymore and in fact, you won’t even want to. You’ve hidden them away for far too long now. It’s time you let your fantasies run free and you don’t care who sees them.”

“Yes,” Katie agreed.

For just a moment, Loretta wondered if maybe she should find out just what sort of deep, dark fantasies the girl had. It would have been fun, she thought, but there was something to be said for waiting to see how whatever the fantasy was manifested itself in the girl now that it had been set free.

The princess said nothing and Loretta’s eyes narrowed. “Remember, you are going to be driven by your secret sexual fantasies. You will be unable to resist them.”

“Yes.”

There was something about that, Loretta thought. Maybe it was just the simpleness of the answer despite everything that that answer implied. Maybe it was just the directness of it. Yes, the girl was saying. Yes, she was going to be driven by her fantasies.

Loretta couldn’t help but smile to herself. This was going to be fun, she thought. This was going to be fun watching this girl be bad and with that, she took the device away from Katie’s eyes.

The girl blinked and then her eyes focused on Loretta. “What did you just do to me?” she asked.

That was hardly what Loretta had expected the girl to say. “What?” she asked dumbly.

“I asked what you did to me.”

“I ... I didn’t do anything to you,” Loretta stammered.

“Oh now, I think we both know that’s not the truth,” Katie said as she moved in close to Loretta and then before Loretta realized what the other woman was doing, Katie was sliding her hand down over Loretta’s arm and then she was sliding her hand into Loretta’s. “What’s this?” she asked.

Too late Loretta realized what the other woman was doing. “That’s mine,” she said as she tried to keep her hold on the device that she’d so recently used on Katie.

“Yes, I know it is, but I want it.”

“No,” Loretta said.

“Yes,” Katie said as she wrenched the device out of Loretta’s grip.

Loretta just glared at the other woman but there was no way Katie could know what the thing she was holding was or what it did but Loretta swore that when she got the device back, she was really going to mess the other woman up.

“It’s been some time since I’ve seen one of these,” Katie said. “I wonder what you were going to do with it, or maybe ... maybe you already have done it. Is that the way it is? Have you already used this on me?”

Loretta just glared at the other woman.

“Well, I suppose there really is only one way to find out.”

Loretta said nothing.

“I suppose if you’re not going to tell me, I suppose I’m going to have to find out for myself. Now why don’t you look at this.”

No, Loretta thought. She had to look away and yet there the thing was right in front of her face and suddenly, she found herself staring into the device. There were lights flashing inside the there and suddenly she knew she couldn’t bear to take her eyes away from those pretty lights.

“That’s right,” Katie cooed. “That’s it. Just look at the pretty, flashing lights.”

That was exactly what she wanted to do, Loretta told herself. In fact it was all she wanted to do. She just wanted to watch the pretty lights. She’d watch them forever if she could.

But Katie was speaking and she had to listen to Katie. “Now then, why don’t you tell me just what you planned to do with this.”

In the back of her mind, Loretta knew there was something wrong with what she was doing but she couldn’t stop herself from telling the other woman just what she’d planned, how she’d lured the princesses to the palace, how she’d planned to corrupt them and how she’d intended to make her stepson look unworthy to assume the crown when he chose any one of the tainted suitors to be his wife.

And all the while, the princess listened. “I see,” she said when Katie was done, “and what would you do if the prince didn’t choose one of the princesses?”

Loretta would have shook her head except that to do so would have meant she would have had to take her eyes off of the device and that was something she just couldn’t bear to do. “I don’t think that’s possible,” she said.

“Oh and why’s that?”

“The way I understand it, he would be susceptible to anyone who’d been under the influence of the device.”

“Hmm, and what if he were to come face to face with two of the princesses? Who would he choose then?”

Loretta shook her head. “How should I know and why should I even care. It wouldn’t be my problem.”

Katie looked at the other woman. She’d been warned about the queen and even from the beginning, she hadn’t trusted her but even with that foreknowledge, it hadn’t been enough to keep her from inadvertently falling under the queen’s control and worse yet, the queen had discovered something about her. She’d discovered a secret about her, a secret which up until then she’d managed to keep hidden only now ...

Only now, she couldn’t see why she’d even bothered to keep it a secret.

That was the device talking. Katie knew it. That was the device putting those thoughts in her head and yet so what if it was. Why the hell should she keep her secret a secret anymore.

Katie looked at the queen. “If I understand how this thing works, the way it works is it makes you the opposite of what you were before and since what you were before was a conniving bitch, that must mean that now you’re anything but that now.”

Loretta would have nodded except that to do that would have meant that she would have had to have taken her eyes off of the device that Katie now held in her hand.

“If you’re no longer what you were before, that must mean that instead of being a conniving bitch, you must now be the kind of babe who absolutely loves it when people tell her to do and who wants to do whatever she’s told to do whenever she’s told to do it, isn’t that right?”

Well of course that was right. She did so much enjoy having other people tell her what to do. No wait, she thought. That was ... that was ...

“Is something wrong, Lori? I can call you Lori, can’t I?”

Well of course, she could, Lori thought. After all, that was her name after all.

“You do rather like it when other people tell you what to do. Isn’t that right?”

Well of course she did and she especially loved it when people told her to do things that were very sexual. The more sexual, the better. She loved it when people told her what to do but as much as she loved having people tell her what to do, what really made her hot all over was when she did complied exactly with any order she was given.

There was a part of her that wanted to scream but that part of her was so insignificant now. All she really wanted was to make people happy.

Katie was taking the device down away from Lori’s eyes and finally Lori could look at something else other than the device with the flashing lights. “I want you to look at me,” Katie said.

Lori looked.

“Did you know that I’ve always liked girls?” Katie asked. “That was the secret that you took away from me. Did you know that?”

Lori shook her head.

“Well, it’s true. I like girls. In fact, even though you’re a bitch, I even like you. Actually, now that I think about it, you’re not really a bitch anymore, are you?”

Lori shook her head.

“In fact, I’ll bet if I asked you to do just about anything I wanted you to do, I’ll bet you’d do it, wouldn’t you?”

Lori nodded eagerly. There was nothing that she wouldn’t do for this woman.

Katie smiled at that. “Well for starters, how about you take off your blouse and you show me your tits.”

Of course, she could do that but it wasn’t just that she could do it. It was that she wanted to do it. She wanted to do it so bad. She couldn’t wait to get her blouse off and of course, after that, it was her bra. She couldn’t wait to show off her tits.

Katie looked at the other woman. She might have been a bit of a bitch before but there was no denying that she had great tits. “Oh my. Would you look at those,” Katie gushed as she fondled the other woman’s breasts. “They’re so nice and perky. I’ll bet you like showing them off like this.”

Lori liked doing anything that other people liked. “You really like them?” she asked.

“Oh yes. If I didn’t, then I wouldn’t be doing this,” Katie said and with that, she leaned down to kiss Lori’s breasts and to let her tongue play with the other woman’s nipples.

“Oh wow,” Lori gushed. “I really like that.”

“I’ll bet you want someone to suck on those for you but then I have the feeling that you’d want just about anyone to do anything to those tits of yours.”

“Oh my,” Lori moaned. “Oh my. Yes.”

“I can see someone likes that.”

Lori nodded. It was so good to do what other people told her to do.

“Then perhaps we should go even further.”

Of course, Lori agreed. That was what she wanted. She wanted to be of service.

“Maybe you’d like to show me your pussy.”

Of course she would. She pushed her dress the rest of the way down and then down went her panties.

“Oh my. Would you look at you. Too cute.”

Lori gushed at the compliment.

“Perhaps you’d like to see my body.”

Of course she would but then she wanted to do whatever Katie wanted her to do.

It wasn’t long before Katie was just as naked as her. “Kiss me,” Katie said.

Lori kissed her.

“Do it again.”

Lori again obliged the other woman.

“Kiss me again. Make love to my body.”

She could totally do that, Lori told herself. In fact, she wanted to do it. She kissed the other woman and then she kissed her again and suddenly, she was letting her kisses drift lower and lower. Down to the other woman’s neck and then down to her shoulders. Down to her breasts and then lower still and now she was being pushed even lower still.

“I think you know what to do there,” Katie said.

Indeed she did, Lori thought as she let her tongue slide in between the other woman’s legs. She most certainly did know what to do there.

“Oh yes,” Katie moaned. “Oh yes. Do it just like that and you keep doing that until I tell you you can stop.”

The other woman was getting closer to coming and that just spurred Lori on. More, she told herself. She wanted more and to get more, she had to give more. She loved the way it. Felt to have her tongue between the other woman’s lips. She loved the way her tongue made the other woman moan. She loved being put to service.

“Fuck,” Katie moaned. “Fuck yes.”

She was cumming and Lori couldn’t believe how hot that was. She’d just made the other woman cum and she was proud of herself. It meant shed done a good job. It meant shed been of service. It meant she was useful.