The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnohottie Episode I. Birth of the wolf women.

Disclaimer: This story features some strong sexual elements (domination, enslavement, humiliation, imagined beastiality) and should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. It is based in truth, these events happened, although not exactly in the order or the way in which they happen here, the names of the two subjects have been changed, the requests they made though were the requests made in the story.

Some of the features of this story would be immoral, if the subjects hadn’t requested that the hypnotist make the changes to their minds, bodies, and sexual appetites that she did. The author would like to point out that both subjects fantasised about trying these things out, and the hypnotist helped them make their fantasies come true, no real animals are featured although at one point, one girl does think she’s a dog, while the other knows she isn’t... but thinks she looks like one.

At the time of writing:

Rusted earth artwork (wolf-girls) can be found at http://rusted.critter.net/

A Picture of Ltana the wolf-woman can be found here: http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/46f58aea/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/ltana~—10.jpg?bc2gXNqBd0NPVCth

Nico... Hypnohottie... me can be contacted on yahoo messenger (Id: Hypnohottie) or at yes, I really do do this kinda thing, in person and over the internet. Please email me with comments / errors / suggestions / requests. Subject “Wolf-women” in the email.

“Heya, what’s that you’re drawing?” came her voice. Staci looked up from her picture, shocked as she realised that she’d been doodling her fantasies again in public, she quickly shuffled her drawing beneath some other—less risque ones—blushing, “Oh umm, it’s...” she muttered looking up and broke off, squinting in the bright sunlight. The girl who’d asked the question stood before her, her aubern hair catching the sun and seeming to shine with an inner light as her startlingly blue eyes sparkled merrily at her. “just a picture” she finished.

“Where are my manners, I’m Nico” said the girl grinning and extending a hand, “I just transferred to this college on a scholarship from my school in england.” Staci took her hand a little nervously, shook it and looked into those eyes, “That would explain the english accent” she smiled, “I’m Staci... I was just drawing...” she broke off again. “It looked like a girl who was half wolf half woman” blustered Nico, her cheeks flushing... with excitement? Wondered Staci... “I try to draw manga and fantasy girls like that myself” she said with a shy smile.

“Oh!” said Staci, feeling a little less like a freak now that Nico had expressed a similar interest and smiled back, feeling more like they were now co-conspiritors, sharing in the same unusual fetish. “Really? I love drawing things like this, it’s so sexy” her eyes glimmered happily as she drew the picture back out from behind the others, Nico saw that Staci’s wolf woman was some kind of warrior maiden, half wolf, half girl, clad only in a tight leather thong, her body covered in smooth grey hair and her wolfish eyes full of mischief.

“Wow that’s really something” said Nico admiring Staci’s work. “You taking an art degree?” “Uh no... english, this is just a hobby” said staci, “I like drawing too, though I’m not half as good as you... I’m taking computing, though I’ve a totally different kinda hobby” said nico with a wink and a secretive smile. “Oh you do?” asked staci, “What’s that?” Now it was Nico’s turn to blush, “Oh um... it’s pretty unusual”

“More unusual than drawing topless big breasted wolf-maidens?”

“Yes, more unusual than that” said Nico with a small cackle.

“I’m intrigued” said Staci, feeling like a shameless flirt... what would her girlfriend Jen say if she could see her carrying on like this with a perfect stranger, she plowed on anyway, “do tell”

“Well... I do hypnosis” said Nico, with a small grimace, like she was expecting to be mocked on the spot. Instead though Staci’s face lit up,

“Really??” she asked “That’s so cool, I’ve always wanted to try it out. Does it really work??”

Nico laughed “It works brilliantly, people go into light trances on their own all the time, they just don’t realise it. It’s easy to make them go deeper, so long as you know what your’e doing, and even if I do say so myself... I’m quite good”

“Really?” asked Staci again, feeling like a fool but unable to find anything more intelligent to say straight away, “Yup” said Nico with that mysterious smile again. “Tell you what, I’ve got a lecture now, but how about we meet later and I give you a taster of what it can do?” she asked

“That would be so cool, but can we meet at my house? I need to get home to record a program for my roomie” said Staci,

“Sure” said Nico.

They swapped addresses and phone numbers, and Nico gave a wave and headed off to her lecture, Staci watched her go, hair bobbing cutely in the summer sunlight.

It was an hour and a half later, there was a knock at the front door and Staci had to force herself not to rush to answer it. She opened the door with a smile and let Nico into her house. They exchanged greetings, and Staci went to get them both a drink. Five minutes later they were sitting in Staci’s room on the bed chatting.

“So hypnosis really works?” asked Staci, “I tried it with some girlfriends at a sleepover when we were like 16, but it didn’t work” she said, trying not to put a dampner on Nico’s spirits. “Oh don’t worry about that.” Nico began smoothly “That’s just because they were your girlfriends and you didn’t expect it to work. See like I said before, people go into light trances on their own all the time, reading books, watching movies, walking or driving to friends houses or places you know well...”

“Ohhhh, You mean like when you’re going to your favorite store in the city and you take the bus in and just find yourself there? Without needing to really think about what route to take?” asked Staci,

“Absolutely” Nico continued “hypnosis is really something you do to yourself, pure self hypnosis is tricky though because a trance is a very relaxed state, on your own you might just fall asleep or not get relaxed enough and get frustrated. So you need a hypnotist to provide the words to relax you. The reason your friends couldn’t hypnotise you is because you don’t see them as skilled hypnotists. You’re only going to relax into a trance for them if you feel they have the ability to hypnotise you, make sense?”

“You mean I have to have confidence in their abilities?” asked Staci

“Totally, if you know someone has no idea what they’re doing, why’re you going to relax for them”

“Mmmm” said Staci, becoming engrossed, shifting a little to make herself comfortable.

“With me though...” Nico began “I’m new to you, not some friend that you’ve known for years, I talk about this stuff and it seems to make sense, I tell you I’m a hypnotist and you don’t see anything to make you think otherwise, so you’re happy to believe that I’m what I say I am and go into a trance for me.”

“Yeah, it sounds cool” said Staci, “So you think I’m going into a trance now?”

“Staci... I know you’re going into a trance now, you’re becoming totally enrapt by me, hanging on my every word, you’re not letting a thing distract you”

“But isn’t that normal in a conversation?”

“In a conversation that excites you as much as this one does, yeah, but as you’re relaxing, and as you know I’m a hypnotist, you’re becoming very receptive to my words now, you just haven’t realised it, but you realise now... see how responsive you are to my words, feel your legs, they’re getting totally heavy and relaxed now aren’t they.” Staci realised this wasn’t a question in the strictest sense... she was being told, she was about to say “nonesense” and wiggle her legs when she realised, they’d become totally heavy, totally relaxed, like all the muscles in them had just relaxed as Nico was talking, telling them to. She tried to move them and found she couldn’t

“Oh. My. Gosh! How’re you doing that??” Staci almost squealed.

“You’ve fully accepted that I’m a hypnotist Staci, that’s all” said Nico grinning, “don’t worry though, you can move them again now just fine”

“Okay...” said Staci, a little wearily, taking a couple of deep breaths and giving her legs an experimental wiggle... her nipples had begun to stand up beneath her t-shirt, she hoped to god Nico didn’t notice... “okay you’re right, they can move again, freaky... what’s next?”

“Well, once the body has become this responsive to my words, the mind will soon follow” said Nico with an air of smugness, “All I have to do is count to 5, by the time I get to 5 your body will be as relaxed and responsive to my words as your body... want me to count now?”

“Yesss” said Staci, trying not to sound as horny as she felt, totally believing in Nico and her abilities now.

“Okay Stace, feel yourself relaxing nicely now, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5” Nico watched with a smile as the tension lines slowly relaxed away from Staci’s face and she became impassive and calm. “There... that feels nice, doesn’t it, responding to me is easy, though maybe thinking for yourself is not. You feel nice now?”

“Yes” replied Staci, her eyes slightly glazed, looking straight ahead, “feels so nice and calm... I thought there was some kinda zombie state” she said with a half smile,

“Most people do,” said nico softly, “hypnosis just feels like being very relaxed and calm and comfortable though”

“Mmmmmm” said Staci agreeing. “Feels so nice” she repeated.

“And you feel totally open and comfortable talking to me now Staci, you find that you’ll happily talk to me about anything, because you know that if you’re honest with me, I can make you feel anything that you like, anything at all”

“Yessss” whispered Staci, suddenly realising that Nico was her best friend in the world, her closest confidante, knowing that this was due to hypnosis, but loving the closeness she felt to this girl anyway.

“And now I’m going to give you a trigger, so we can do fun things with hypnosis even when you’re wide awake, would you like that?” asked Nico.

“Oh yess” breathed Staci, her lips curling into a smile.

“So from now on then, anything that I say to you after I clap my hands will happen, understand?” said Nico.

“Yesss” breathed Staci again.

“Let’s test that now then” said Nico...

Nico did a few testers on Staci, first she triggered her to only be able to move one leg, then she triggered staci to think her name was “Lemon-head” and not to find that unusual, when Staci passed both of these tests with flying colours Nico triggered her to think that she was just dressed in a towel as she’d only just finished a shower earlier. When questioned, she thought that the towel was real, and told Nico that it was red and very fluffy and warm. She said she could see it on herself.

“Good” said Nico, “You’re a great subject, now wake up after 3 feeling refreshed and alert, your name and clothes will be back to normal, you’ll remember the trance just fine, and my trigger will work just fine on you when you’re awake as well as when you’re deeply relaxed like now, understand?”

“Yes”

“1, 2, 3....” Staci’s eyelids fluttered and then opened fully “wide awake now, fully alert” said Nico, Staci shifted her posture and gave a catlike stretch and a yawn. “Mmm” she said “Damn that was sexy”

“Hehe, I know” said Nico giving her a smile, “So... what to try next...”

“Oh... I dunno what I’d like” said Staci.

Clap “Tell me what you’d like me to do with you” said Nico.

“I want to be dominated but feel bad doing this with you as I have a girlfriend” said Staci’s mouth, she looked down at it as she was talking her eyes crossing in shock, Nico tried to stifle a giggle seeing the surprise on her new friends face but was unable to, she burst out into a small fit of laughter.

“Mmmmm okay, sorry about that hon” she said, “Maybe we can involve your girlfriend when we next see her” suggested Nico.

“I dunno about tha...”

clap “Answer me honestly” grinned Nico

“DAMN that would be sexy” Staci’s mouth answered, both girls collapsed into laughing spasms.

“Okay okay,” said Nico, taking a breath “Let’s leave the sexual things to you and...”

“her name’s Jen” said Staci with a small blush.

“Jen, right, what else can we do with you, oh I know...”

Clap “you think I look like Britney Spears”

Staci looked in amazement at Nico as her features smoothly changed from her own perky cuteness to those of Britney Spears. “How do I look?” asked Britn... no.. she was Nico... but she sounded like Britney... just like her.

“Oh my gosh, you look and sound just like her” giggled Staci, amazed.

Britney Nico rolled her eyes and grinned,

“Changing the way people look is a way popular request when I hypnotise people” she said. “all guys seem to want x-ray vision so they can see what the girls in their schools and colleges look like naked, either that or they want me to be their mistress... or they want me to make them think that they’re in girls bodies”

Watching Britney Spears talk about frankly about her hypnotic powers and the requests of genderbending guys was a little too much for Staci and she burst out laughing once more. “ca... ca... can you change back, this is too hilarious” she managed to say after a few false starts.

“Sure” Clap “I’m me again” and her features morphed back into those of Nico.

“So... can you make me look different too?”

“Sure, you want to be britney too...?”

“No... you can make guys think they’re girls you say??”

“Yeah... don’t tell me you want to be a guy..”

“No, can... can you make me think I’m a wolf-girl? Like the picture I was drawing earlier??” Nico’s face lit up.

“I could kiss you!” She squealed “I love it when people manage to think up their own ideas, being creative can be such a drag, of course I can do that to you”

“Then what are we waiting for?” asked Staci, hopping off the bed and standing near her mirror.

“Absolutely nothing” grinned Nico, cracking her knuckles, “ready”

“Ohhhh yes.” Said Staci,

Clap “You’re naked apart from your panties”

Staci stood in horror as her clothes seemed to just fade out of existence, her hands flew to cover her breasts “Nico!” she half laughed half shouted.

“You any idea how funny it is watching a fully clothed woman cover up what she imagines to be her naked breasts?” asked Nico playfully.

“Well I look naked and I feel naked...so these hands are staying right here miss” said Staci, sticking out her tongue.

“Okay okay, keep your shirt on, just giving you a better view, that’s all”

“Continue, please” asked Staci.

“Sure...”

Clap “You’re a real live version of the wolf girl in your picture...”

Staci looked down at herself in excitement as soft grey fur began to grow all over her body, she felt her face changing shape her breasts getting larger, her hips more curved and pronounced, she felt a wolves tail come shooting out of the base of her spine, as she looked at her reflection, her nose elongated and became furry, she stopped looking like a girl and began to look like a wolf, her ears vanished into the side of her head and reappeared on top of her head, which was now sprouting luxurious supple blonde hair in an elabourate mane cascading down her back. Her feet became thin and long like a dogs, with claws on the end of her toes, her hands were clawed, and pads appeared on her palms, she looked into her own eye to see it turn emerald green and couldn’t resist opening her mouth to see how long and pink her tongue had become.

“Oh wow” was all she could say,

“You want to feel like a doggy in some ways too...?” asked Nico.

“Yes” said Staci without a thought “Especially to Jen, I want her to feel like my owner, and be obedient to her”

“You’re the boss” said Nico

Clap “You’ve a wet nose when you’re healthy, like a dog you only see in black and white, your sense of smell is greatly improved though, and smell is now your prime sense, you see smells hanging in the air as delicious colours, you love smelling things. When you’re not concentrating on stopping it your tongue lolls out of your mouth and you pant, you’ve the reactions of a dog now too, so you can catch balls out of the air with the teeth now if you want, you love physical exercise, when you’re in this body you feel like Jen’s your owner, and you’re obedient to her, like a good doggy”

“Mmmmm this is soooo sexy” said Wolf-Staci touching her fur, “I can’t believe it’s not real, I look so sexy” she said, spinning round and admiring her tail, “My tail’s wagging!” Nico grinned at the girl as she panted at her, a happy grin on her face. “I want more”

“You want more?” said Nico, what... like you want to be a total dog too?

“Ohhhhh yesssss” hissed Staci, “Give me a trigger for Jen to use on me, make it something degrading! Make me want to fuck real dogs if Jen wants me to when I’m a dog”

“Wow... if you’re sure...” said Nico,

clap “When Jen says to you “you’re such a bitch” you become a pet wolf, you think that you are in a wolf’s body. You think and act like a pet, you can only walk on all fours and you can’t talk, only barking is possible. You’ll be sexually attracted to Jen and to other dogs. You’ll return to normal when Jen says “change back” or if she forget’s that, when she tells you to go back to normal”

A car door shut outside in the drive,

“Oh crap, that’ll be Jen” said Staci looking panic striken.

“Quickly then,” clap “When you clap your hands twice, you’ll switch between this body and your normal one, all your clothes are back on now.”

“Owww they’re too tight for these breasts” complained Staci

“Tsch!” clap “your clothes grow a little to accommodate your new breast and body size, though they’re still nice and tight”

The front door closed, there were footsteps on the stairs. Staci clapped her hands twice and checked herself, all her fur seemed to shrink and vanish into her and she felt her body returning to normal. She sighed in relief.

A tall slim blonde girl walked into the room, she stood in the doorway, her grey eyes looking from Staci to Nico, one eyebrow raised quizzically as if to ask what was going on, and why her partner looked so flustered. Staci stuttered a couple of times, but didn’t know what to say. Nico took the lead:

“Hi, you must be Jen, Staci’s told me a bit about you, I’m Nico, we met today at college” Jen gave a guarded half smile, “Hi... what’s going on...?”

“Might as well dive right in,” said Nico, “I do hypnosis, Staci was just trying it out.”

“Hypnosis, right” said Jen, looking at Nico and her girlfriend with unconceled suspicion, “I don’t believe in that mumbo jumbo”

“Okay,” said Nico, then you’ll want a demonstration clap “Staci, watch me, respond only to me, stand completely still”

Staci’s face became a blank mask as she stood looking at nico, transfixed, locked in eye contact,

“Wha... what?” said Jen, “she’s just acting, surely” she said, waving a hand in front of her lover’s face,

“This is just to prove to you that it’s not mumbo jumbo” said Nico, “now, is Staci a good actor?” she asked with clear politeness.

“No... and she’s an awful liar”

“Okay, what wouldn’t she normally do? Is there any way you’d like to see her act? Like a doggy or a stripper...?” Jen began to look both unsure and aroused...

“You mean... Could you make her act like a total slut?”

“Like she’s showering? or masturbating...?” asked Nico carefully... but unable to resist raising an eyebrow

“Masturbating!” came Jen’s excited reply.

Nico laughed, “Sure,” clap “Staci, you’re a slut now, watch Jen now, stand up and undress yourself, you feel totally hot and sexy, moan in pleasure as you touch yourself for Jen’s enjoyment.” Jen looked in amazement at her girlfriend as she began to undress, in front of them both., first removing her t-shirt, then bra exposing her breasts as though she were letting her hair down, then stepping casually out of her shoes socks skirt and panties

“Oh wow, she is!” exclaimed Jen in arousal as her girlfriend began to rub her body and moan sluttily.

“Oh god yeahhhh fuck me I’m sooo sexy, mmmm yeah... don’t you wanna piece of me? Don’t you want a piece of this pie? Fuck me, God, don’t you wanna FUCK MEEEE” Staci was saying, the words just pouring out of her mouth as though she’d never been anything but a slut.

Clap “say something degrading about yourself now Staci”

“Shit on your cuntslave mistress Jen, shit on her, shit on your cuntslave” Jen’s mouth had fallen open in amazement at her formerly cute and sweet girlfriend’s potty mouth.

“Starting to believe in hypnosis a little bit more yet?” asked Nico, all Jen could do was nod. “ok, you might not quite believe me yet, but here’s what changes I made to Staci, dunno if you know, but she’s very turned on by dogs, she likes the idea of being a wolf-girl, or of acting like a dog for you.” Nico took the picture of the wolf-girl off the dresser and showed it to Jen “Oooooh that’s ltana the historian from the rusted earth stories” said Jen, her face lighting up.

“Oh you know about these people then, cool aren’t they?” grinned Nico, “yeah, when Staci claps her hands twice she thinks that she looks like that. We were wondering if you’d be interested in being hypnotised too so you could see her looking like that.”

“Fuck YES I’d be interested” laughed Jen.

“Okay Staci, you just orgasm for a while until I say you can stop” said Nico clapping her hands. Staci instantly began to cum, sinking to the floor, her body visibly wracked with shuddering orgasms, her naked legs splayed as wave after wave of arousal washed over her, “ohh ohhh ohhh” she moaned again and again as juices poured out of her pussy.

“You can make her cum just by telling her to?” asked Jen

“Oh yeah, easily”

“Man do I want a piece of that pie” said Jen, sitting down on the bed.

clap “Staci, go into a nice sleep for a bit” said Nico, without a word Staci curled up on the floor and began sleeping. Nico looked to the bed to see Jen looking stunned. Nico gave her a smile and set to work.

“So what will you see Staci as once she’s clapped her hands twice now Jen?” asked Nico,

“She’ll look like the wolf-girl in her drawing” said Jen’s relaxed voice,

“And when you tell her she’s such a bitch and she starts acting like a dog, how will she look then?”

“She will look like a real wolf until I turn her back into a human”

“Good, is there anything else you want?” said Nico, preparing to wrap up.

“Yesss” said Jen, her chest raising as she breathed in a big sigh.

“What would you like Jen?”

“I wanna be a wolf girl too”

“Really”

“Mmmm yeah”

“Okay, you can’t look like Jen, cos she’s got that body already, how do you want to look?”

“Red fur, like a fox, green eyes, really green, raven black hair down my back like a mane, black fur over my lower legs and lower arms, a small patch of black fur above my pussy, white fur on my tummy spreading up over my breasts to my chin, I want to wear a leather thong and have leather strips pushing my breasts upwards. I want to wear a pair of leather thigh high boots.... I want a collar too... spiked”

“You’ve really been thinking about this haven’t you?” said Nico, amused and simultaneously awestruck at the depth of the two girls fantasies,

“Yesss”

“And do you want your mind changing in any way?” nico asked,

“Yes, I want to be more aggressive, fierce, feel stronger, and be totally slutty” said Jen, totally sure of herself. “Oh and can you make Staci want to suckle me? She’s not really into it now, but I love having my breasts suckled”

“Hehe, sure, Staci you pay attention too now, okay?” clap “When Jen claps her hands twice she becomes wolf-jen, and she’s in the body that she just described to me, When she does it again, she returns to normal. Okay, now Staci wake up fully after 3, from now on you love suckling at Jen’s breasts. clap both of you will be in wolf bodies, 1, 2, 3”

The two girls looked at one another, the air was electrified, their eyes locked, both had been given massively increased sex drives, both found the other totally irresistable, Jen had been made more dominant, Staci more submissive, Staci stared deeply into her lovers green eyes and was truly happy, she was such a foxy wolf-girl, so dangerous looking, but powerful, and Staci knew that she loved her. Staci’s tail gave a wag as she saw Jen’s long pink tongue come flopping out of her mouth. The world was made of shades of boring grey, but wafting from her lovers secret place there came a delicious pink scent, filling her nose, filling her mind, her mouth began to salivate as she dropped to all fours to please her lover, the girls hardly noticed Nico as she gave a smile and slipped quietly out of the door, off to find more people with fantasies to fulfil, and dreams to make come true.