The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of Obedience

Part 3

* * *

Standard Disclaimer

  • This is a mind-control story featuring sexual acts between females. Please refrain from reading if you are under legal age and/or easily offended by such material.
  • This story is copyrighted (© 2000 by Iago, all rights reserved. Distribution elsewhere is forbidden without express permission of the author.
  • Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, and will be replied to; please send your e-mails to
  • All typos, mistakes, plot inconsistencies and overall weirdness ;) are the sole responsibility of the author.

Author’s note: It is strongly suggested that readers refer to Sara H’s “Pilgrimage—Part 3” before/after reading this story, in order to gain a clearer picture of events.

* * *

The girl found Claudia cowering in the stairs.

She climbed them slowly, heading towards Claudia, the hem of her plaid skirt rising and falling... each step briefly exposed her smooth, lithesome legs and knee-high socks. Her footfalls echoed across the empty halls, drowning out all sounds but the thunder of Claudia’s panicked heart.

Her own legs were frozen in place, unwilling to carry her up the next flight, far away from the pretty Fillmoore waif who smiled disarmingly at her with gentle hazel eyes that exuded unadulterated joy.

Listen, the girl’s eyes told Claudia, listen to the Song...

Claudia, Truthspeaker, Daughter of the Covenance, servant to Mistress Sondra, Seducer of countless helpless females, whimpered wretchedly. She leaned back into the left corner of the landing, fighting the urge to surrender...

Come... join us... Come... join us... Cum... Cum... Cuuuuuuuummmm

Claudia’s long raven slipped off her shoulders and cascaded downwards as she lowered her head, pressing her fingers against her temples while madness fought reason in her mind. Every nerve in her body felt the electric spark of the words, felt the pull of hundreds of bewitching voices calling out to her in perfect unison.

The Song thrived in every one of Joanna’s servants. It was joy, and happiness and love.

It was the sweetest, most absolute form of surrender.

Claudia thought of all these schoolgirls... cunt-slaves... strolling the Academy, in pairs or alone... spreading, watching and waiting for her to slip and fall into their hands, waiting for her to succumb...

Waiting for her to add her voice to the Sapphic choir of lust.

Join... cum... join... cum...

They pleaded and cajoled Claudia, every single one of them... singing of the rapture of enslavement, chanting the need for her to abandon her old ways, to give up the Covenance and Mistress Sondra... to forgo everything that she was and give herself up freely...

And to welcome, finally, the bliss that Joanna would gift her with... complete, mindless, infinite lust.

Claudia blinked through tears, struggling not to scream hysterically as the waif who carried the song crept nearer.

For the briefest of instants, the pedantic question crossed her mind: why was Joanna seeking her out, and not Sondra?

why... why... why was she resisting the Song?

The thought spun frantically in her mind, even as her drenched panties clung warmly against her glowing pussy. Her erect clit breathed fire inside her as it rubbed against the cotton fabric, the betraying quivers that shook her body taking her closer and closer to drowning infinity.

Claudia flinched as she realized the waif now stood before her. She shrunk back, terrified as the Song grew...

Softer?

Yes. Gentler. Sweeter. More enticing.

Claudia moaned, powerless to stop her right hand from drifting between her legs, caressing her mons through the denim skirt. The lustful sound rose up from deep within her, while her head swam... while wrong thoughts were swirling... overpowering her resolve... her sense of loyalty and self...

can’t betray... Mistress Sondra... can’t... betray Convenance... can’t give... give... give...

give in... give in... oh Goddess yes... give in... yes please give in take me lust fuck surrender song passion sweet serve cunt slave Joanna cum

Claudia bit her trembling lip as she willed herself away from the path, trying desperately to snap out of the overwhelming insanity which threatened to devour her. Fear chilled her heart, but did not drive the lust away. Hot flashes from her clit melted her insides as she watched the pretty waif kneeling before her.

So lovely... looking up at Claudia with those hazel eyes... so soft, so beautiful... full of promise and hope...

There was an unspoken plea in that gaze. She was begging Claudia to relinquish her emptiness and pain.

Leave it all behind, the eyes told Claudia... leave it all behind and embrace the Truth... I was once as you are... but now there is only...

PLEASURE

* * *

A timeless moment of clarity came to her in the brilliant word-flash that robbed her of all restraint.

She had turned Joanna’s slave, Ms. Withford, against her. In doing so, she had obeyed Sondra, who sought to have Joanna for herself by striking at her from an unexpected direction and Gracing her into an obedient slave before the Covenance realized that Sondra had stolen their prize for herself.

But while obeying Sondra to the letter, Claudia had betrayed her in spirit.

Claudia had been purposely careless, leaving memories inside the cunt-slave that would allow Joanna to uncover everything.

Betrayal?

Betraying Sondra was absurd... even Claudia’s allegiance to the Covenance paled in comparison to her love for Sondra... she had been shaped into servitude... into the most devoted of cunt-slaves, so in tune with her Mistress’ needs that words or thoughts were unnecessary.

The Song.

The Song had spoken to Claudia, even as she had turned Ms. Withford into Sondra’s weapon. Joanna had blurred her perceptions and loyalties, making her think she was acting in the Covenance’s best interest by betraying her Mistress’ secret agenda. Perhaps Joanna had discovered incongruities in the minds of cunt-slaves... or in one of the visiting directors, or even in the Executive Secretary, who Claudia had obediently reprogrammed soon after the she and Sondra had arrived at Fillmoore

Faced with the conundrum of catching the elusive flies in her web, Joanna had poured disloyalty in Claudia’s ear.

Now the Song sang of lust and surrender... leaving her with the bitter taste of knowing she had played into Joanna’s hands.

The flash of understanding swelled unexpectedly into a blazing need to succumb to the yearnings of her flesh, and Claudia suddenly realized she didn’t care anymore.

* * *

PLEASURE

Claudia cried out as the word echoed through her mind, spoken by the choir in a single, beseeching voice. Her hands pulled her skirt up, while her thighs quaked, exposing the moist fabric clinging between her legs.

The hazel-eyed girl kneeling before her beamed happily as she carefully slid the cotton garment down and glimpsed Claudia’s wet pussy... and now, the young Truthspeaker smiled along with her.

Claudia capsized, tumbling over the edge of the world, the words of the Song dancing in her mind and on her lips, while the waif gently began licking her slit in long, careful strokes.

The probing tongue searched out her clit, caressed it, flicked it, twirled around it, while Claudia’s resistance was reduced to ashes by the Holy Fire that swallowed her whole.

Searing kisses traveled along the surface of her skin, whispering the dawning truth of her destiny as one of Joanna most devout slaves. Claudia began grinding her hips in the girl’s face, wishing only to cum for Joanna, and cleanse herself of all remnants of loyalty she still held for anyone else, in a glorious moment of orgasmic rebirth.

A cold chill pierced her heart as she heard a command, echoing from deep inside her... someone else’s voice, rising from deep within the abyss of her mind.

sleep

Claudia steadied herself, expecting lethargy to smother her like a gentle avalanche. Instead, she felt the tongue licking her cunt slowing its heavenly explorations. She glanced down to see the waif’s eyes growing empty, bliss that sparked in them as she performed Claudia’s christening ritual vanishing.

Sondra... Sondra had left a final trigger...

Claudia tasted raw fear. She had resisted Joanna for so long... but had finally begun to accept... She was finally about to reach the young Daughter’s Light... instants away from joining her choir... adding her voice to the Song... carrying it within her... carrying it to other females who needed to hear Joanna’s Truth.

Happiness and joy so pure as to make her heart burst... within reach...

SLEEP

Claudia wanted to fight, wanted to scream-Mistress, stop it, stop it please STOP!-while Sondra’s leash snaked out from the hole in her mind and slithered around her neck.

The commands, no doubt implanted long ago by Sondra, had tapped into Claudia’s Truthspeaker gifts, using them to render any would-be controller powerless, regardless of any desire to submit or give into outside influence. The waif fell back on the floor, unconscious.

Panicked, trying desperately to chant the words to Joanna’s Song even as her limbs tingled and twitched in the wake of her growing loss of motor control, Claudia contemplated the horror that she would know once she returned to Sondra’s side, filled with horrifying thoughts for her former Mistress.

She would be mindfucked by Sondra, as she had been countless times before.

Tears filled her eyes, and slid down her cheeks. No, it wouldn’t be the same this time around...

She wept for the beauty and bliss she would never know, for the darkness that would consume her memories of these events, and make her hate the one woman in her life who had reached out to her in a sense of genuine love...

Claudia felt something come to life and take root inside her... something she could not have imagined only brief hours before...

She began to hate Sondra.

With supreme mental effort, Claudia lowered herself over the unconscious waif, brushing her dripping cunt against the girl’s lips and chin, hoping to wake her so the ritual could be completed before the commands overpowered her, forcing her legs to carry her past Joanna’s cunt-slaves, past the Song, and back to the Headmistress’ house.

Claudia felt a tongue snaking deep inside her pussy, and a flash of lighting coursed through her petite frame as she nearly came. A sense of divine exhilaration momentarily overshadowed her pleasure, as Sondra’s pathetic recall trigger was drowned out by the return of the Song. Relief and gratitude mingled with her lust as she moved her hips to the rhythm of the waif’s agile ministrations, every motion carrying her closer to the final moment when she would be free of Sondra...

And slave to Joanna... forever.

Claudia looked down, but the eyes of the girl servicing her were still closed.

Where is the chanting?—

Joanna lives inside all of us, Claudia.

Claudia’s eyes turned to the new voice, and the chanting which accompanied it, gazing towards the upper flight of stairs. She beheld a tall, well-proportioned girl, dressed primly in a businesslike dress which had been subtly altered to over-emphasize her feminine curves. The rich curls of her red-brown hair fell in full waves on the right side, the contour slightly layered, providing her with a professional look complemented by the black-rimmed glasses she wore.

She was too young to be a teacher, yet she exuded such confidence...

Chelsea.

Joanna’s favored cunt-slave smiled approvingly as she picked up on Claudia’s accurate guess. With hands resting casually on her hips, she looked down at Claudia, mischief gleaming in her eyes. Then, her tongue gently snaked out of her mouth, sliding obscenely up into the air.

Claudia felt the waif’s tongue caress her folds, in a motion that matched Chelsea’s exactly. Her mind reeled as the tides of near-orgasm washed over her, receding at the last instant and leaving her body quaking for the mercy of a climax. The flash of ecstasy dissolved, and she was left panting.

cunt-slaves are forever under the Mistress’ control... Chelsea whispered huskily, in Claudia’s mind. Even as they are drifting in slumber, they are receptive to Joanna’s commands... and the commands of Her chosen...

Chelsea’s tongue slid out once again, and Claudia felt the unconscious waif nuzzle her. The explosions of pleasure came in succession, shattering barrier after barrier in her mind...

They are such beautiful servants, don’t you agree? Chelsea inquired, nonchalantly stepping down the steps, her buckled strap pumps clicking to the tempo of the Song.

So obedient and receptive... I took this one myself, on Joanna’s behalf, not too long ago... a sweet little thing... she needed a figure of authority to look up to. Mistress Joanna allowed me to ‘play teacher’ while slave-vanessa is recovering.

Claudia marveled at the slightly different Song that echoed inside Chelsea, the subtle notes resounding in a way that made her cunt melt.

Authority... Complete Authority... Loving Obedience... Perfect Corruption... So dark... seductive... predatory... natural...

It was a different Song... she lost herself in it... embracing the irresistible urge to give in...

The waif’s tongue stroked Claudia with growing excitement, carrying her towards the final, colossal orgasm... she heard Chelsea’s voice whisper, over the tides of passion and over the choir’s Song...

Authority... Obedience... Corruption...

The loving shadows claimed her as the climax lifted her into oblivion, while her soul drank up visions of lips, tongues, breasts and cunts mingling with a strange but overpowering silhouette of spiked, gelled hair.

* * *

Joanna’s eyes opened slowly, as she slipped out of Claudia’s unconscious mind. She stretched in her high-rise chair, and turned to see slave-chelsea standing beside her.

The servant had been watching with a concerned expression while Joanna had attempted to stir Sondra’s former servant from the long slumber which had followed her surrender.

“The Song is different in her” Joanna whispered in a puzzled tone.

“Perhaps remnants of Sondra’s will are interfering?” slave-chelsea offered hopefully.

“No... this is... different. I don’t want to wake her until I’m sure.”

She rose slightly from the chair, her hands smoothing out the ruffles in her skirt before she settled back in. The heat and wetness between her tights had ebbed somewhat as her attempts to sort out Claudia’s mind had met with frustration.

Joanna had a key. Claudia was the lock...or was she? If that was the case, why wasn’t she bright and awake, on her knees, smiling rapturously as Mistress Joanna slowly lifted the secrets of the Covenance from her mind before allowing her to partake in the communion of her flesh?

She briefly perused slave-chelsea’s memories of the capture, hoping to find a new angle with which to approach Claudia.

The smile grew very slowly at first, the hypnotic quality of the Song slave-chelsea carried in herself surprising Joanna somewhat.

My, my... what a charming little lust-siren she’s turning out to be she thought.

There was a stirring quality to it, a kind of improvised tempo she hadn’t quite noticed before. She saw slave-chelsea closing her eyes, opening her mind.

Yes... good little cunt-slave... you enjoy the touch, do you not?

slave-chelsea moaned hotly in response, her hand fondling her left breast through the jacket and shirt she wore.

Joanna wasn’t quite thinking of searching slave-chelsea’s memories anymore... she continued to listen to the fascinating notes that sang out to her deep inside her servant’s mind.

Warm, hot ideas came to her. She grew wet as she contemplated them, thrilled by their stark, decadent beauty... visions of slick, liquid leather, flowing upon naked female skin, bathing it in the honeyed sweetness of orgasm... visions of power and authority over obedient, corrupted females, completely consumed by religious fervor... visions of slaves eager to embrace the Holy Commandments of their Goddess, bringing Sapphic deliverance to all corners of the world...

Joanna snapped out of her reverie, momentarily disoriented. She stared at slave-chelsea’s blissful smile in confusion, before awareness of her sudden and deep arousal chased away the bothersome thoughts forming in her mind.

Yessss... I think I’ve been approaching this the wrong way... she mused.

Her brown eyes, sparkling wickedly, fell to the unconscious Claudia who lay at her feet, caressing the soft curves of the girl’s breasts and hips.

Feel the Glory of my touch, cunt-slave. Feel it and be mine. It has always been thus...

* * *

Claudia was a drop in an ocean of whirling wantonness. Her Mistress was probing inside her mind, without care or worry, a dark hand shaping her, molding her into the mindless cunt-slave she deserved to become.

She felt like her mind floated outside of her body, and yet she could sense her back arching upon a cold floor, her legs parting wide, her fingers plunging in and out of her cunt... unable to stop...

The mindfuck was not pain. It was not darkness, or evil or even corruption.

It was reshaping of her inner self into something beautiful... Something that would please the Mistress... it made Claudia happy to know that her mind was a playground... that it could be twisted and warped until Mistress released her, so she could then kneel and service Her cunt, a new and better slave who would obey and perform her duties more perfectly.

Faces and names flickered and fused together... images and memories, taking on new and strange forms.

Claudia cried out, desire swelling inside her.

When she finally came to rest, when the sea winds began to fall, she let new truths carefully sink in... embracing the newly fused and reshaped pieces of her mind, even as the awareness of her old self was fading, dissipating like ashes in the last breeze off the water...

Something like a veil lifted from her eyes. She blinked thought tears of joy, and knew herself to be in familiar surroundings.

She was kneeling in Mistress Sondra’s Hall of mirrors, her ass arched in the air, legs parted, her back curved, her face barely an inch from the floor. She could feel a draft caressing her ass and pussy, sending a sweet chill coursing through her.

This was a place of beauty and truth, a place where reflections of reality were glimpsed by Mistress as she carefully worked out her secret agenda.

A great many women had entered this inner sanctum, inside Sondra’s private manor. None of them had ever left with anything but an all-consuming desire to serve their new Mistress.

Claudia had been there many times. She had witnessed the sweet torment of Sondra’s touch, as she effortlessly brainwashed kind-hearted souls into fanatical Sapphic servants willing to obey her without hesitation.

The tip of a high-heeled boot rested right under her nose.

The slickness shining upon the black leather reflected the light that came from above. Claudia’s nostrils twitched as she sniffed the intoxicating mixture of tanned animal hide and female juices.

She bowed her head forward a ventured a taste. She recognized it as her own, and grinned wickedly as she pictured the enchanting mental image of her Mistress foot-fucking her cunt while the mind-rape took place.

She began licking in earnest, like the mindful and obedient slut that she was.

Is this not better, dearest cunt-slave? Do you not feel the need to embrace your Mistress now?

Claudia’s heart skipped a beat. For a single, chilling moment, the voice sounded wrong. A name flashed across her mind, increasing the feeling of puzzlement and unease.

Mistress... Jasm—?

No. Joanna. Mistress Joanna

Warmth spread through her whole body, the very name enough to heighten her arousal. Claudia lifted her eyes and beheld the majesty of Mistress Joanna, in all her dark, depraved beauty.

Joanna’s bustier was tight fitting leather, exposing the upper curve of her full breasts in a shameless cut. The matching gloves ran up to her elbows, as slick and dark as the rest of the matching outfit. Long blood-red nails pierced the fingertips, like crimson little daggers that could not be sheathed. Nylon stretch stockings with black seams hung suspended by the garter belt that was wrapped around her narrow waist, and ran down her legs to disappear inside the mid-tight, high-heeled boots. Her pantiless crotch was exposed, showing her trimmed bush and rosy, flushed lips.

Her blond hair was gelled, pulled back along her scalp.

In Mistress’ brown eyes, Claudia beheld a dark hunger. She shivered in anticipation, knowing what it meant for her.

Are you ready to accept my Truth, cunt-slave?

Yes, Claudia whispered in her mind, as she settled back to a kneeling position.

Are you ready to embrace the darkness inside you? To join my flock as loyal servant of wickedness? To spread my corruption and evil to all who oppose me? To spread it to the sweet, innocent females that have not yet tasted the joy and pain of the Deliverance I shall bring to them?

Yesssss, Claudia repeated, her nipples throbbing, her cunt screaming in desire.

Mistress Joanna turned slowly before the kneeling slave, and bent down, keeping her back straight. She parted her legs wide, her ass level to Claudia’s face.

Make your Goddess cum, slave, and be reborn, Joanna commanded.

Claudia’s hand rose and caressed Joanna’s thighs, feeling the softness of the stockings under her fingers. Her emerald eyes could not have torn themselves from the sight of the soft, round flesh and glistening lips had she willed it. She leaned forward, wetting her lips before planting soft kisses on Mistress Joanna’s ass. She took great care to be as gentle and loving as possible, just as the ritual called for.

Then, with the same care, she slipped inside the cleft, her tongue probing forbidden reaches, lathering the sacred orifice with her saliva, while her clit burned at the realization of her absolute depravity. She relented for a time, darting downwards to partake of the essence that all females were destined to savor, feeling her own wetness flowing from her cunt...

Flow—?

Her cunt exploded with pleasure, the violence of the orgasm driving her tongue deep inside Mistress Joanna’s cunt, sucking, probing, slurping madly, crying out while the wetness continued to seep, covering her thighs, spreading over her skin like warm syrup, sinking into her pores, electrifying every nerve...

Feel the darkness consume you, cunt-slave... Mistress Joanna soothed, Feel it flow out of your pussy, over your skin... feel it changing you...

The climax intensified with every passing moment, Claudia’s eyes rolling in the back of her head as the smell of liquid latex filled her nostrils. It flows from the Mistress as well! Hot bitterness oozed from deep inside Joanna, spreading on Claudia’s tongue, slithering down her chin, throat, breasts, arms, fingers... ripples of shining blackness licking, tonguing every part of her body... merging with the rising flow from her own cunt... liquid orgasm slipping along every strand of hair, coating her face, nose, ears, pouring into her eyes, caressing the inside of her eyelids and making them cum...

Claudia was on fire, a screaming glistening body of lust-energy writhing in the infinity of surrender... an Angel of corruption Graced by an unholy Goddess, spreading her wings and rising like a Dark Phoenix...

* * *

Joanna slouched back in her chair and lifted a trembling hand to her lips to taste of herself. She felt as weak as a child, her head still reeling as the powerful images continued to swirl in her mind, in the wake of the most insane, twisted orgasm of her existence.

She glanced down, and saw slave-claudia -now awake- looking up at her from the floor with loving abandon.

She’s... mine. Moreso than any cunt-slave I’ve ever taken before.

She closed her eyes and shuddered, wondering exactly how the idea of the latexfuck had come to her. The answer was on the tip of her-

Tongue?

Slurp. Mmmmmm

Who cares? she thought, as she worked her slick index finger deeper inside her mouth, Just sit back and enjoy it...

Darkness tasted so damn fucking good.

* * *

The time had come.

Sondra immersed herself in the swirling essence, her ear trained to the collective moan which surrounded her.

She was not interested in having a pitiful little ditty such as Joanna, the nymph-slut, had created. She wanted the embodiment of mindless lust.

The naked drones that trashed on the floor around her-all six of them now-did not carry music in their minds at all... there was too little of their minds left to hold anything but the understanding of their Mistress’ desire.

The incessant, plaintive cry rising from the sluts was not an instrument of control. It was the purest expression of their eternal surrender.

It was a rare thing, even for a Daughter of Sondra’s ability and disposition, to dive into the minds of her drone-sluts and channel their essence to such a degree. Doing so took time and effort, and it was the rare circumstance of leisure or necessity that usually dictated where and when she indulged such pleasure: the tasting of such true, complete submission in her cunt-slaves.

I should be enjoying this, she thought bitterly.

But worry hindered Sondra’s appreciation of the moment. She had wasted precious time fetching additional cunt-slaves, leading them back to the Headmistress’ house herself; a task left to her, since Claudia had now vanished.

The initial seduction of the young girls had been an exercise of both ease and twisted pleasure for the cruel Mistress, but balancing the lust-flow between herself and six separate females had proven time consuming.

This was but a small part of her problem.

She could no longer reach Emma.

That cold fact was enough to temper her enthusiasm. Sondra had risked much by sending Emma to lure the Cum-Goddess Julia away from Fiona’s remote hideaway, and it had initially seemed to pay off. Emma had triggered Julia’s cocooning and led her to the Couch of Teaching, but soon after, Sondra had begun to steadily lose the ability to reach her devoted slave.

Enough. This isn’t getting you anywhere. Concentrate on your new sluts, Sondra told herself.

A brief smile crossed her features as the drones cooed and whimpered, their desire for Sondra swirling in their minds, amplified a thousand-fold.

Breathing deeply, going through practiced motions, Sondra sunk deeper into Communion with her newborn cunt-slaves. She fed off of their lust, feeling it drift into her... surging outwards, along the patterns of her Dominance. She tasted the mind-consuming joy of girls incessantly tormented and pleasured by Sapphic urges, unable to think, hope or dream of anything but their boundless love and passion for Mistress Sondra.

Yeeessss, Sondra thought, as the creeping heat of her cunt began to radiate outwards.

The moment where she would cross the threshold back into the High Realm was fast approaching.

Sondra focused on the last, fledging images she had gotten from her tenuous thought-link with Emma... the raw power and sexual energy which radiated from Julia, the still-distant Cum-Goddess, brainwashed under the flow of the Teaching Stream.

Somehow, this power had interfered with her link to Emma, drowning the girl’s voice until Sondra could no longer hear it.

This... energy... had a flavor of rich, irresistible corruption, filling Sondra with the same kind of exhilaration she had felt the very first time she had burrowed into another woman’s psyche, forcing her to her knees so that she could put her tongue to good use, pleasuring her new Mistress.

To feel that thrill again...

The reminiscence tasted sweeter in the depth of her present link, and Sondra focused on her pleasure, using it to guide the lust-flow that joined her and her young slut-coven together. She was very wet now, but ignored the ache between her legs and lifted her hands to caress the warm flesh of her breasts.

The six cunt-slaves around her, unable to move as they floated into the trance, moaned in response with perfect synchronicity. They responded to her every touch and command.

Sondra wished Claudia was here to see it... to perhaps fall into it herself. She smiled lustfully then, a slow, creeping smile which came not from the memory of Claudia’s ravishing, sensual body, but from Sondra’s recollection of the wicked, forbidden mindfucks she had performed upon the petite girl.

Sondra still savored the moment of Gracing, to be sure, but she longed for the darker pleasures of which the Covenance took a dim view: the breaking of spirits into mindless surrender... the desire to have her slaves loyal to Mistress alone...

The challenge of a Lost Daughter’s mind... the intricate patterns... the sheer strength and resilience of it...

Yes. That was it. Sondra needed... yearned to mindfuck them. All of them. Teach them a new Truth. The Covenance was afraid to take bolder steps, clinging to an archaic code that made no sense to her. She had never been able to put her understanding of the Truth into words, but the glory of the climaxes which had ripped through her as Claudia writhed before her, a Daughter begging to be abused like a common cum-slut, validated her convictions with absolute certainty.

She knew it likely that Claudia now served Joanna.

No matter. It would only mean the opportunity for her to reshape Claudia anew... slowly...

Thoroughly.

Sondra let the thought linger, while delightful ripples of pleasure circled through the six female bodies embraced by the lust-flow. She pinched her aroused nipples, and noted the rise in pitch of her cunt-slave’s moans. Their rising desire flowed back to their Mistress, a glorious wave of ecstasy that coursed through her. She could feel passion flashing in every nerve in her body, travelling madly, flowing to the center of her clit.

Her mind expanded, consuming the sweet essence of her cunt-slaves like a Fuck-Goddess gorging herself on ambrosia and nectar...

She was Aphrodite and Shiva... Immortal queen of Lust and Destruction, poised to accept the Holy Sacrifice of her sluts, who willingly accepted of their glorious fate...

Sondra’s smile grew more and more twisted, as she thought of Joanna and Julia moaning in unison... two powerful Daughters... kneeling before her... kneeling before the one, true Goddess...

Her hate of the Covenance flared for an instant. Such a stifling, weak cabal, unable or unwilling to bow to the strongest among them... unable to recognize the natural needs and desires which thrived in all Daughters. She would be the one to show them, to force her unenlightened Sisters to look into the abyss of their inner selves while all restraint and resistance dissolved into an explosion of bliss and surrender...

Sondra’s thoughts focused on cunt-slave Emma, her eyes burning with fiery lust-flow... and Sondra rode the currents... her consciousness surging upwards ...

* * *

Sondra’s thoughts danced madly across the whirling spiral raging in her mind.

She was swallowed up into the sky. Beyond Fillmoore. Beyond the shackles of mortal reality.

Knowledge came to her as a colossal storm of passion and lust, ravishing her ethereal body.

First Cum—twirling and distorting her essence in a fury of corruption and evil... vision of Emma... masturbating frantically in the remote safehouse, keeping vigil over the Cum-Goddess, slowly losing herself in the madness and lust of Julia’s indoctrination

Fear surged in Sondra like a wave, even as the fire driving her onward made her cry out in a soundless scream of ecstasy. She nearly drowned in the pleasure-flux, but she somehow focused on Emma with all of her mind-strength, and receded from the sweet, beguiling abyss that called out to her like a siren...

This couldn’t be the High Realm... it was something different... A transformation was taking place here in the shared Female Consciousness... Grand and Far Reaching...

Sondra fought against the succulence that swelled around her, bathing her in a sensual stream...

Second Cum... light from darkness... water after thirst... the pleasure of pain... sweetest honey... gracing lips and tongue... slipping... coating insides... satin softness... flowing deeper...

vision of Claudia... orgy of cum-lust... so grateful ... servicing... nymph-slut... licking, sucking... Joanna... cunt... essence... surrender... darkness... joy... rebirth... cunt-slave... sweetness... latexfuck... ohyesfuckcuntshiningblackness... exultation... cummmiiiing

The need for Sondra to enthrall Joanna once and for all burned inside her with all the searing heat of the lust-flow that consumed her. She needed to take possession of the nymph-slut... needed to take her away from Fillmoore... needed to find Julia with all speed... the Cum-Goddess was too important to lose... Emma might succumb... fail... Sondra could not let Julia escape... she had to find Julia... she had to find Jul-

Third Cum... bliss of surrender... cum of acceptance... exhilaration... power ravishing... females... lovely... pussies... helpless... free will consumed... baptizing... dripping... wet rapture... blessing thirst... unquenchable... Sapphic fulfillment... darkness ascending... their pleading souls... cunt-slaves... always... thus...

vision... nymph-slut... coming close... cumming... weak... gentle... dark... Goddess... kneeling... serving... adulation... Temple of Julia... Worship... Daughter of the Path... Restoration... Bliss... Song of Authority... madness... obey... need... cum-lust... billions... writhing ecstasy... Divine Wind... Change... Female... Joining... One...

The currents released their hold on Sondra, as she slipped away from infinity, tumbling down to the Temporal realm. Joanna was coming close... making her move at last. She was eager to return and prepare for Joanna’s arrival...

Arousal sang in her mind... contemplating the glorious Gracing about to occur. Soon, the nymph-slut would be hers.

Sondra would have to reward Joanna for being so accommodating... just as soon as they both returned to Julia...

* * *

Joanna entered The Headmistress’ residence unchallenged. She simply walked through the front door. She took three careful steps into the vestibule, letting her eyes grow accustomed to the dark while her mind attuned itself to the surroundings.

It was still a bit chilly this time of year, but Joanna had made a point to travel the campus without a light jacket, her rising excitement keeping her comfortably warm. She smiled thinly to herself, noting with a trace of amusement how her new habit of wearing tight-fitting leather pants and a matching molded tube top had subtly altered her walk and body language.

She immediately sensed the presence of six females, to the back and left of the house. She briefly slipped in and out of their minds, and felt a spark in her clit as she heard the constant moaning, a beautiful and stirring demonstration of Sondra’s power.

She pushed her feelings aside, concentrating for an instant longer... and she found the seventh.

It was not so much a presence which Joanna detected, but the opaque smoothness of a focussed shield which kept everything hidden from her. She mentally probed the buffer for weakness, picturing her fingers running over polished metal. She found none.

Her thoughts briefly returned to Fillmoore, as she perused the minds of the cunt-slaves she had lost to Sondra. She felt a pang of regret, realizing that they might already be too far gone to rejoin her flock.

A perverse voice in her suddenly wondered about the skills she could hone by experimenting with Sondra’s play-things once this was over.

Maybe Sondra would prove useful too... after she had squirmed and climaxed on her knees, begging Joanna to make her cum into oblivion.

Joanna calmly stepped forward, letting her mind guide her steps. As she walked into the main hallway, she picked up on the fragrance drifting throughout the house. She inhaled deeply, and felt her nipples harden as she perceived the aroma of intense female arousal.

There was light ahead. The aroma became stronger with every step. Joanna turned a corner, past a study, and entered the candlelit, russet confines of the boudoir.

* * *

Sondra grinned lewdly as the Joanna finally set foot in her domain. With some difficulty, she suppressed the urge to jump up from the cushioned sofa, cast the white silk kimono that wrapped around her naked figure aside, and command the bitch to her knees before Gracing her into dark servitude.

Her six cunt-slaves kneeled in a large semi-circle, their empty eyes focused upon their Mistress, motionless statues in a display that expressed the fundamental truth of their existence.

Joanna ignored them, her eyes centered on the real threat.

“Sondra,” she said simply.

The name hung in the air. Sondra’s eyes barely hid her arrogance, but after a few moments, she relented, allowing herself a brazen smile as she opted to play the game.

“A bit overdressed for the occasion, aren’t you?” she remarked casually, while admiring Joanna’s smooth waist. Her eyes sparkled with wanton desire.

Joanna felt the flush burning her cheeks as the sensual caress of the woman’s words filled her head with sudden yearning. It was a simple trick, one that Joanna herself had long since mastered, but Sondra’s voice had made it a succulent utterance that drifted effortlessly past her barriers.

The young girl found herself shifting on her heels, her right hand coming to rest casually on her hip while she gave her opponent an angled view of her bosom, arching her back gently.

With some effort, she returned a volley.

“So many have been overwhelmed by more... revealing attire... crawling on the ground, begging me to gift them with the slightest taste of my essence. It’s quite a spectacle.

“I wasn’t quite sure if it was going to be the case with you. If you ask nicely enough, maybe I’ll allow you a lick, just so you can fetch me more of those Convenance bitches I’ve heard so much about.”

It was Sondra’s turn to shiver, drinking up Joanna’s words a little too deeply. Her nipples stiffened through the silk that enfolded her breasts, teased into hardness by the fabric which rose and fell as her breath quickened.

“The Covenance?” she responded with a sneer. “Don’t bother yourself with them, my little nymph-slut. I may have come here to fetch you on their behalf, but I’d much rather have you all to myself.”

Joanna’s hips swayed, the delicious heat between her legs growing as she playfully entertained the notion of surrender to Sondra.

“Yes, your former slut Claudia certainly hinted at that.”

Sondra knew the barb should have struck deeper than it did, but for some reason, she could only think of watching the girl’s shapely curves swinging back and forth.

The flow Sondra thought... she’s tapping into it without even realizing it...

“She was quite lost in the end,” Joanna continued relentlessly, “torn between loyalty to her peers, to her mentor... and to me. Personally, I’m not surprised of the outcome.”

The girl’s confidence was quite apparent, made all the more bewitching by her growing sense of power. She was enjoying herself.

Sondra’s thoughts drifted into strange territory, wondering if it was alright for her to find Joanna’s defiance so incredibly beguiling. She wondered how she would best humiliate this young bitch even as her hand quietly slipped underneath the silk and began stroking her soaking pussy.

Like magic, the soft folds of her cunt flowed open, her fingers becoming slick with wetness as she probed the inner reaches of her slit... the slow rumble of the approaching storm rising in pitch with each stroke upon her burning clit...

A snaking sensation tickled the base of her cortex, totally irrelevant to her as she busily masturbated to... to please the sweet little girl that made her feel so fucking hot...

This was almost as good as mindfucking Claudia... almost... slutfuck... as good... cuntlick... as good... as... fucking gooooood

Wha—?

Cuuuuuummmmmm

Sondra gasped, then screamed, as lightning excited her clit, lashing it... a tongue of blue fire that made her scream in pleasure with every stroke.

cuntlick lickfuck fuckclit clitcuuuuuummm

Her surprise, fear and rage were swallowed up in blissful agony. She trashed upon the sofa, spasms of mind-numbing pleasure raging inside her. The folds of her kimono twisted and parted open, to reveal the trembling, naked form of a woman in the throes of sexual subjugation...

Colors swirled and mingled in Sondra’s eyes... images of perfect beauty and corruption fusing together, destroying her will to resist... she suddenly realized Joanna was using her own darkest fantasies against her, bringing about arousal... longing... a craving for release... and surrender.

A canvas of sensual depravity magically emerged before her...

Claudia... bowing to her will... debasing herself, kissing and licking the floor... worshipping the ground her Mistress walks on... sucking, lathering Sondra’s toes and feet with her tongue... sliding it slowly up her leg... up the inside of her tight... searching for the essence of her corruption... for the thing that gives her purpose and everlasting desire...

Claudia... resting facedown on a soft bed... reaching back with her right hand, over her ass... probing her anus gently with a finger before pushing it deep inside... the left hand snaking under to touch the pink folds of her seeping cunt... her hips shaking... her cunt rubbing against ruffled white sheets... staining them with her juices to show her Mistress just how wet it makes her to perform for her pleasure...

Claudia... fuckwhore... cuntlicker... Daughter... cum-slut without will or say... surrendering to Sondra’s power... cherishing every instant of her defilement... forever trapped... forever enslaved... forever a toy of pleasure and pain... a thing of beauty that exists only to be warped and corrupted by her Mistress... begging for it... screaming for it to go on and on and on...

Sondra fought madly against the lust, even as wetness and heat gushed from her pussy... the display of surrender so utterly complete and decadent... urging her towards the final apocalypse that would rob her of her will forever...

No... Joanna... Julia... losing-

An fleeting thought slashed across her consciousness, reminding her of something... a response... a way to avoid her fate... to take Joanna... to enslave her... to bring her along to Julia’s side...

Sondra tore her hands away from her cunt, desperately trying not to tip over the orgasmic edge. She searched her own mind frantically for the answer that kept her from plummeting into the depths of surrender...

Claudia’s voice-how was it possible?-came to her, a whisper in her mind threatening to engulf her... Sondra’s hips buckled to the rhythm of the cunt-slave’s French lilt...

Mistress... Mistress Sondra... watch me... watch me cum... make me cum... make meee cuuuuummmmmmm

Even as her resistance to the command began to falter, the revelation came to Sondra. Strength flowed back in her as both her hands gestured sharply, fingers stretching out and coiling back, as if physically taking hold of the lust-flow that still linked her to her servants.

The illusion was dispelled in a flash.

The first sound Sondra heard was Joanna’s squeal of wretched ecstasy, which rose up from the exact spot where “Claudia” had been moments before.

The second, as the hold upon her mind slipped away into oblivion, was that of her own mad cry of triumph.

* * *

Sondra’s cunt-slaves had come alive.

In the wake of the lust-wave which had swelled over her, Joanna’s sense of identity had barely survived. Six sexually insatiable females, six drones whose every thought had been reshaped, Sapphic worshippers who lived to please females... to entice them, to shine the darkness of Sondra upon them...

Somehow, their Mistress had called upon them... had focused all of their love, and desire and lust upon her...

Joanna shivered, feeling her hard nipples throbbing against the inside of her leather top, while her pussy drenched the inside of her pants. She had almost cum herself as Sondra neared the edge... but now she was standing at attention, strange eldritch flows controlling every muscle in her body, willing her motionless.

It was a miracle that she had not collapsed instantly when Sondra had struck... a miracle of bitterness; it meant that she would be painfully aware of her own descent into oblivious submission.

It did not matter. Joanna knew from the burning fire in Sondra’s eyes that the Bitch would certainly have waited for her to come to her senses before proceeding.

She looked on as Sondra slowly shifted in the sofa, all the while gesturing in an intricate fashion.

The flow.

The flow... flux... river... Joanna was suddenly aware of it... pouring in her mind. She struggled against it, striving to get a thought or a command to drift in the opposite direction... only to see it drowned out by the swirling current.

Sondra herself was still recovering. “By the Goddess,” she whispered, her admiration for the girl’s power quite genuine, “No wonder you have the entire school worshipping your sweet little cunt.”

She was still struggling to catch her breath, but finally beyond the threat of her near-collapse. Seeing Joanna struggling against her hold replenished her strength and confidence.

The true potential she could achieve once nymph-slut and Cum-Goddess were both hers was finally dawning on her... it was quite enough to help her focus on the present.

Sondra smiled at her cunt-slaves, who were staring raptly upon Joanna. With a small flick of her wrist, they converged upon the girl.

Slouching back comfortably into the sofa, Sondra pulled the matted folds of her kimono wide open, shamelessly exposing her slick, nude body. With deliberate slowness, she began caressing herself as she observed her six mindless drones crowding around the defenseless nymph-slut.

Joanna felt her resolve ebbing away as the girls around her began running soft fingers along the curves of her arms and shoulders. It was very chaste, almost innocent, except for the heavenly aroma of their arousal. The texture of the lust-flow in her mind morphed, filling her head with strange notions.

Denying the warmth and well-being she felt as Sondra’s cunt-slaves caressed her, was quite suddenly making less and less sense.

They smiled emptily as they drew even nearer, the stroking becoming more erotic by the minute. Joanna found herself staring back at them, her mind instinctively attuning itself to the flux that traveled between all of them.

Fingers and hands fondled her breasts in earnest, squeezing them through the tight leather. Her ass was massaged as well, and still more hands stroked her belly, her back and the damp spot spreading between her legs. Warm lips began planting soft kisses on her shoulders and neck.

Joanna’s head swam.

“Don’t you find it simply enthralling, my dear?” Sondra breathed, dipping her fingers deep into her cunt. “Isn’t it glorious to have my corrupted sluts take you like this?”

Joanna tried finding her voice, but could only moan in response. She was vaguely aware that the cunt-slaves were cradling her elbows and lifting her weak arms, to slip the tube top off, freeing her full breasts. It slid up with little effort, and the cunt-slaves carefully stroked her blond hair into place once it laid discarded on the floor.

“They are close to you now” Sondra continued, unable to stop smiling, “you feel the flow... you feel yourself merging with them... you can finally look into their minds...”

Joanna gasped as hands cradled her bosom, as fingernails traced the shape of her areolas, teasing her nipples into bolts of hot steel. Sondra’s voice echoed in every part of her mind, and her senses expanded, reaching into the girls around her. There, she found the stark beauty of souls bent and twisted beyond imagination... a shocking gallery of sculptures exemplifying senseless, all-consuming lust.

A lust she wanted... needed to succumb to.

She suddenly felt so minuscule and ridiculous... a would be Mistress who tentatively explored darker reaches, never imagining that complete domination of females could be achieved with such awesome skill. Sondra was genius personified... a virtuoso in love and cruelty she could never aspire to equal.

Joanna’s surrender was fast approaching. Was it the swirling series of images in her mind? Sondra’s irresistible voice? The thrill she felt as hands carefully unfastened her leather pants, and slid them down her ankles, along with her drenched panties?

Was it the feather touch of gentle fingers speaking a delicious call for surrender she could not ignore?

“Give yourself up to me, Joanna” Sondra beckoned hoarsely, while she quivered on the sofa, now plunging three fingers in her well lubricated slit. The dark Mistress could feel the flowing river of energy swirling around her clit, sending throbs of orgasmic pleasure across her body while her finger flicked the hot button... changing the flux, altering it... using it to command her mindless cunt-slaves, not with word or thought, but with pure ecstasy, pouring into their souls...

Mindfuck... slut... cunt-slave... fuckwhore... surrender... obedience... complete...

“Once you are mine... I will begin the process that will reshape you into a slave... you will be my Cum-Slut... you will stand with my Cum-Goddess... you will be a valuable servant, worthy of me...”

Joanna’s eyes closed tightly as rapture flared inside her, consuming her deepest essence. Sondra was lying, she was sure of it. Her surrender would only be the beginning of blissful torment, a period of orgasmic gestation that would see her become a monster of depravity and lust whose only purpose was to be mindfucked for all eternity by her Mistress.

Sondra was lying... and it felt so fucking good... to know, and to give in anyway... to be seduced... to be led unto the path of perdition... to go forth willingly... without resistance...

Wanting to be a good little cunt-slave, just like those who caressed her pussy... their fingers slick with her warm juices, slipping deep inside her folds...

Joanna wished she had a voice, to scream her yearning for surrender...

The fire inside her raged, robbing her of all thought... there was only the flux... swirling... swirling...

It took hold of her, snatching her... taking her deep within herself...

* * *

She fell as a feather into the abyss, fleeing the travesty of surrender, yielding to instincts so ancient they did not feel like her own.

Destiny whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes and dreamed.

* * *

The cocoon of shimmering viscosity pulsed and throbbed around Joanna like the inside of a gigantic black womb.

It... called out to her as she stood in its center... it sensed the darkness already flowing within her... the womb wanted her to walk towards it... to approach... to slowly caress it’s glossy surface with her hand... to slip her naked body inside it...

Yes

...merge with it...

Yesss

...feel it slide warm latex into her mouth... her skin... her cunt and ass...

Yesss

...replenishing her dark well...

Yesss

...turning her into an vessel of defilement and corruption...

Yessss

Joanna glanced down before taking a step, but stopped as she saw the six cunt-slaves who had been enthralled by Sondra, kneeling around her in a closed circle, looking up at her with smiling eyes.

The urge to merge with the skin-wall vanished as her thoughts flashed back to her last instants with Sondra, just before her fall into darkness. Then came the realization that she still had a will of her own.

Her mind worked furiously to make sense of the situation. Where was she? Inside her mind? Or was she lost in the infinity between seconds? Perhaps she was in the abyss of thralldom? How had she gotten here? How had Sondra’s slaves, for that matter?

It must be the flux... their minds were caught in it... just as mine was...

She turned her attention to the smooth stone floor, and the few shining slivers of broken glass upon it. Six of them.

Interesting.

Joanna reached into the minds of the females around her, and heard...

Her Song?

The tempo was very uneven, the notes jarring and discordant, but the young girl recognized her unmistakable signature. Although...

I sounded different to her ear. A tad silly. Like the work of a child, of a naïve, fanciful composer..

Her eyes returned to the slivers of glass, and the light of understanding flashed across them.

The broken remnants of their minds and souls... the only part of them still loyal to me. The cunt-slaves have followed me willingly into oblivion...

Oddly enough, she felt like rewarding them. Perhaps there was even the possibility...

Joanna began to smile as the thought formed in her mind. The sudden insight felt right in a way she couldn’t explain... and filled her with lust.

Exhilaration swelled within Joanna as she contemplated Dark Communion... knowing that it could... would allow her to make the cunt-slaves whole again.

To make them hers again.

Joanna looked into their joyful but empty eyes, knowing that Sondra had done away with so much of what they once were. She only had fragments to work with, yes, but what if-

give in yes good dark slick want surrender obedience cum authority

-she called on the Darkness to fill the void in all of them?

Joanna’s hands gently caressed her body, feeling the warmth of her skin under her fingertips. How warmer would it feel with six cunt-slaves worshipping her avidly?

Sluuuuts, she called out with her mind.

The cunt-slaves responded eagerly, leaning closer, their hands sliding up Joanna’s soft skin, caressing her thighs, fondling her ass, reaching up to her belly, teasing the underside of her breasts...

Joanna stood for a time, savoring the control she had over them, so unlike the moments that had preceded her fall in the abyss. She was the Divine Ruler of this place...

She slid to the floor, loosing herself in a writing mass of limbs and bodies.

Joanna rested on her side, savoring the rapture of sinful abandon, females worshipping her body with wanton mouths and tongues. Two of the girls suckled at her breasts, running their hands on the soft, firm flesh as they pursed their lips around her stiff nipples. Another pair of cunt-slaves attacked her cunt, tongues swirling in unison over her clit, before dipping into her unholy chalice to taste of sweet corruption.

The fifth servant rimmed Joanna’s ass with fierce abandon, hands stroking the round flesh. The sixth graced Joanna’s lips with her own, French kissing her One, True Mistress with fiery passion. Tongues swirling in and out of their mouths, tasting of each other...

Joanna heard a beguiling voice in her mind, whispering of darkness and pleasure.

Yes-

Joanna’s mind reeled as she slowly approached the moment of joining... she felt like-

A Goddess?

Yeeesss Joanna breathed.

The climax loomed upon her.

She felt it swell inside her, slickness flowing out of her... warm, shiny latex...

cumlatex... fucklatex... lustlatex...

slipping off her tongue and into her kisser’s eager mouth...

flowing hotly from her breasts and into the nursing pair of sluts, who drank the dark milk...

sliding out of her cunt and ass, coating the lips and mouths of her sluts even as they continued to suck and lick...

She came, feeling the Darkness consuming them all.

* * *

Joanna stood motionless, listening to her choir of cunt-slaves signing the Song as they drifted in slumber. The dark seed she had slipped in them morphed and changed their consciousness. Soon they would awaken, and she would rise from the abyss to challenge Sondra... one Mistress and six servants...

She noticed the broken slivers of glass had vanished from the floor, and laughed quietly to herself.

Her eyes caught movement on her far left, and she turned in time to see a woman she did not recognize emerge from the glossy, viscous skin of the dark womb.

Patches of liquid latex undulated over her petite form, showing off parts of her elfin curves and fair skin as it slipped and oozed over her in a fascinating display.

The woman smiled at Joanna coyly, with soft, voluptuous lips.

Dreamtime draws to a close... True daughter.

Joanna stood motionless, not quite sure what to think of the sudden intrusion. She felt a sense of foreboding.

I never met you before, Joanna observed neutrally.

The petite woman laughed good-naturedly.

Maybe you are dreaming me up as we speak, then.

Joanna arched an eyebrow. Why would I?

The woman’s eyes sparkled prettily. To help Destiny along.

The woman kept staring at Joanna, her jade eyes filled quiet innocence. Slickness crept exquisitely upon her skin, momentarily exposing pert breasts with tiny, erect nipples.

Sondra needs to go somewhere now... she whispered in Joanna’s mind, she has a very important appointment to keep. If you rouse yourself from the dream now, she will not be able to resist the dark Song you have bestowed upon your slaves... you cannot let that happen...

Joanna laughed.

Let it? I fully intend-

The woman held up a latex-coated hand. Notes began to filter through the thick walls of the womb. Voices... chanting...

Joanna’s face went blank.

Even a True Daughter cannot fight the Song that lives in her own mind

Joanna fell into the dream within the dream, eyes wide and empty as she obediently lowered herself on her knees and waited. The woman moved forward, the dark patch of blackness between her legs sliding to reveal a hairless, glistening slit.

Hear me and Obey, Joanna... Sondra will slip between your fingers... your Destiny lies on a different path... you will embrace your newfound sense of purpose...

Joanna felt the words slip deeper and deeper, as her face nuzzled the moist cunt before her.

* * *

Sondra was straddling Joanna’s face.

She did not remember her cunt-slaves falling to the floor, nor did she remember the spark of pleasure that had bathed her clit, slicing through her mind like a needle of fire.

She did not remember getting up from the sofa, letting the silk robe fall on the floor, and approaching the kneeling Joanna, to give her a taste of her delicious juices.

She did not remember any of it, but knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that this was the right place for her to be.

Joanna began slowly, lapping up the glistening wetness of Sondra’s outer lips, before slipping her tongue between the petals of the moist pussy.

Sondra realized this was so much better that caressing her clit with her fingers... better than guiding the lust-flow which controlled her cunt-slaves... better than...

Oh... oh... fuck... lickcumlickmepleasedontstop

The voice rang out in her mind. It sounded like Joanna’s, but the inflexion was slightly different.

Hear me and Obey, Sondra... Joanna will slip between your fingers... your Destiny lies on a different path... you will embrace your newfound sense of purpose...

Sondra felt the dark tide swelling inside her.

* * *

Joanna blinked, emerging from the abyss.

She was kneeling in the boudoir, her clit throbbing, her lips wet with another woman’s juices.

Where was Sondra?

Joanna’s mind quickly searched the house, but found no trace of her enemy.

What had happened after-

What?

Joanna hesitated, perusing her memories of the visions which had come to her as she stood on the brink of thralldom, a mere push away from falling to Sondra. She remembered taking the cunt-slaves in Dreamtime, but wasn’t there another—?

Mmmmm.

The sweet memory of the slaves’ dark baptism sent a shiver across Joanna’s body, and her eyes immediately turned to the unconscious six who lay around her. Their bosoms rose and feel slowly, and she gazed at them with love, knowing that they would awake to rejoin her flock, better and darker slaves than ever before.

And handful of trivial thoughts flickered and died at the edge of her mind.

* * *

The Business-Class lounge, with its lush seating arrangements, was empty for the most part. Five men, all wearing expensive suits, sat and waited silence. A dark-haired woman of striking features joined them, sitting in a remote corner and resting her hands on her lap.

The roar of airplane engines resounded outside, muffled to a low rumble by the large window backdrop which offered a stunning view of the landing strip.

The waitress, a young brunette working over at the bar which catered exclusively to the passengers in the lounge, made her way from one individual to the next, balancing her tray with practiced ease as she handed drinks to the passengers waiting to board Flight 253, bound for Vancouver.

Sondra shifted in her corner seat, her eyes focused on the waitress. Desire flashed through her, the first warm thought to encroach on her dark mood, which had festered in her for the last twenty-four hours.

Her escape from Fillmoore had been nothing short of a miracle, and she knew it. Joanna had somehow short-circuited the flux that Sondra had conjured to control her slaves, and the resulting backlash of pleasure had nearly overpowered her.

She had managed to hobble away, her hand pressing madly between her legs. Thankfully, she had regained control quickly enough, avoiding the drowning tides of an orgasm that would have sealed her fate.

A most undignified escape, but an escape nonetheless.

The waitress, standing a few steps away now, handed a scotch-on-the-rocks to a fat businessman, making sure to smile politely as he recounted a stupid joke.

I’ll be back for you, Joanna, Sondra vowed, just as soon as I find Julia.

She tried not to think of how Emma might be faring, or of what the Covenance’s reaction would be once they discovered she had gone rogue.

Goddess, let me get to Julia in time she prayed.

“Pardon me, Would you care for anything to drink?”

Sondra’s eyes flashed upwards, instantly mesmerizing the young waitress who had walked over to her side.

“Why, yes,” Sondra murmured, smiling like a tigress, “Yes I would.”

The five men sitting across the lounge briefly jerked as Sondra’s command thundered in their minds. Then, they slowly slouched into their seats, their mouths slack, eyes staring blindly into the ceiling.

The waitress looked down to watch her hands carefully untie the apron that she wore over her skirt, while an unexpected but quite delightful heat began radiating between her legs.

* * *

Dawn rose on Fillmoore.

Joanna stood in the bedchamber of Ms. Faulkner, eyes closed, searching for Sondra’s touch inside the Headmistress’ mind.

Nothing.

She opened her eyes and watched as the matron’s slept.

Sondra had bothered to get Ms. Faulkner pierced and tattooed, and Joanna suspected it had been out of habit... Perhaps a way to brand important or powerful thralls destined to work their Mistress’ will out into the world.

The young girl focused on the small, abstract symbol needled into the Headmistress’ left tight, and thought about her own sense of purpose.

* * *

Margaret Horner shook her unresponsive mouse four times, and glared at the cursor which remained frozen in the center of her screen. She let out an exasperated sigh, the urge to throw the thing across her desk surging in her.

It would be rather unbecoming of her position, as chairwoman of the Institutional Effectiveness accreditation subcommittee.

About as unbecoming as having to wait for weeks until technicians could show up to work out the bugs out of her desktop.

She sighed, dropping the mouse on its pad while thoughts about the last two weeks came back to haunt her.

Truth be told, catching her husband Bill in bed, sucking another man’s erect member hadn’t been much of a shock to her. If anything, it had made things easier. She had already been suffering from nausea at the mere thought of having sexual relations with him, so it proved the perfect opportunity for her to serve him with divorce papers, which he had readily signed the next day.

The whole process had been handled expediently in court, considering that scores of women had crowded the Justice Hall that day for exactly the same reason. After two hours spent waiting in line, Margaret had finally spoken the solemn oath which called on her renounce her husband and his ridiculous appendage. For the four-hundred and seventeenth time that day, the courtroom had erupted in clapping and cheering, the assembly of women joining the presiding female judge in offering their congratulations.

It had felt nice to walk out of the Frighburg Justice Hall a free woman, but the whole scene had felt rather surreal.

I divorced him, and he’s out of the house Margaret thought, so why the hell am I feeling so damned frustrated?

There was a knock on the side of her door. “Miss Horner?”

“What is it, Helen?” Margaret snapped.

The luscious secretary walked in, wearing sexy mascara... and nothing else. She rocked her hips back and forth as she moved, and stopped a mere inch from the front of the desk, her large breasts thrusting like voluptuous mountains, the trimmed curls of her pubic hair barely showing over edge.

Helen smiled brightly as she captured her boss’ attention with her mesmerizing gaze.

Mistress Joanna is pleased with your work, slave-to-be.

Margaret frowned for a second, unable to shake the feeling that there was something peculiar about her secretary’s appearance. “Oh, yes. The Fillmoore dossier? Good. Did you make sure to forward all the relevant statements?”

Yes, slave-to-be. You have been most helpful. The Accreditation board will not suspect anything for the moment. When the time comes, you shall be the one who will carry the Song to them.

“Wait a minute,” Margaret replied quickly, “don’t close the file yet. You know I still have to meet with the Executive Secretary what’s-her-name to finalize details regarding teaching guidelines for the new curriculum.”

yeeeessss... slave-emily awaits your arrival with eagerness. she looks forward to sampling of your essence before she brings you to Mistress Joanna so you can know blissful servitude at last.

“Good. Try for an appointment on Thursday or Friday. And make sure it’s after Two-I’ve got NEACS meetings all week.”

Helen, her nipples painfully stiff at the thought of her glorious role in Margaret’s indoctrination, allowed herself a moment of pleasure. Her hands rose to her breasts, fondling them brazenly as she moaned.

“Oh, and one more thing Helen,” Margaret said, not bothering to hide the reproach in her voice, “stop humming that idiotic song around the office. It’s driving me nuts.”

slave-helen’s smile grew as she reached out and listened to the notes that played softly inside Margaret... the Song of Obedience and Authority, echoing... shaping her mind...

“Sure thing, Miss Horner,” she replied with a playful smile, before turning and strolling out the door.

Margaret watched her go, scowling. What the hell was she so happy about anyway?

* * *

Margaret found the corridors of Fillmoore Academy rather drafty.

She supposed it was only normal, since she had shed all of her clothes before embarking on a guided tour of the campus. Her nipples had stiffened almost immediately... although she had to admit that the heat that simmered between her legs more than compensated for the ambient temperature.

“So, as you’ll see in a moment, we’ve taken steps to insure that the new facilities are well suited for the demands of the curriculum.”

The chairwoman’s attention snapped back to Fillmoore Executive Secretary Emily Mills, who was leading her around a corner, very gently tugging her leash. Margaret’s mouth formed a silent ‘o’ as sparks danced on her erect clit, making her shiver with delight.

Both women came to a halt, staring into a large open area.

“Naturally, we want every girl studying at Fillmoore to master basic, intermediary and advanced cunnulingus skills. Thankfully, we’re blessed with the help of our more experienced students, who volunteer to tutor our young females during free study periods. We also count on accredited surrogates, who are supervised by teachers during class.”

Emily noted Miss Horner’s stunned expression at the glorious spectacle of two dozen lovely students engaged in an mass orgy of Sapphic consummation, with chairs, couches and beds carefully arranged for their comfort, all across the study hall.

It was unlike Margaret to be distracted, but she presently found herself lost in the collective symphony of passionate cries that echoed across the hall, wishing only to join the delicious creatures in rapture.

She felt the delicate tug of the leash and moaned.

“I... I’m sorry,” she whimpered, her cheeks and clit burning with desire as she smiled coyly at Emily.

The Executive Secretary smiled back, drawing nearer, letting the soft fabric of her classic dress suit brush against Margaret’s naked breasts.

“What... what about acquiring the skills needed to seduce other females?” Margaret asked, trying to keep her breathing steady.

“Recent arrivals at the Academy will serve our purposes quite well,” Emily replied. “By shaping minds properly, we can use these new students and teachers to act as surrogate victims in as many as six to seven scenarios before the Song finally takes root in their minds. Our regular students will benefit immensely from the experience acquired in these scenarios, and will quickly master the intricacies of Sapphic enslavement.”

Margaret’s eyes drifted upwards as she pictured the cunt-drenching sight of helpless females carefully manipulated by a host of Sapphic sirens, succumbing to a myriad of seductions until their minds finally embraced the Truth of the Mistress.

Tug.

Uuuuuuugh!

Margaret fell to her knees, gentle waves of cum-bliss travelling along the thin thread of silver that connected her to Emily. Her whimpers intensified as she felt the arousal blossoming into a pinnacle of ecstatic humiliation.

You do love it so, slave-to-be... I can hear the Song in you so clearly now... Mistress awaits us... I will have you, and then we shall complete the ritual...

Margaret’s hips jerked as she came.

Emily Mills caressed the silver loop wrapped around the ring finger on her right hand. Her eyes followed the tiny chain linked to it, followed the slow curve which fell and rose, finally connecting to the tiniest, gentlest of clit-clamps, a jewel that carefully pinched Margaret’s lubricated, erect button.

The Executive Secretary had never experienced the ecstasy of the Silver Cord before, but Margaret’s cumming was so intense she quickly wondered what it would be like to have slave-chelsea or Mistress Joanna herself wearing the ring and leading her about, while currents of pleasure flowed though the chain and straight into epicenter.

Come, slave-to-be... your communion has been delayed long enough.

Drifting in a haze of lust, Margaret could do nothing but obey. She rose from the floor, obeying the Ringmistress as pleasure and fire continued to lick her cum-screaming clit.

She thought of Joanna’s influence, spreading to the adjoining schools as teachers and students from Fillmoore drifted here and there, while new replacements arrived at the Academy, more innocent females who would one day follow the same footsteps...

She pictured teachers humming softly at PTA meetings... students praying and chanting in unison before sporting events with other all-girl schools...

She imagined students going back home to their wealthy, influential families during holiday breaks, eager to talk to their mothers and sisters about all the interesting things they’ve been learning at Fillmoore Academy...

She dreamed of eternal obedience.

Fin.

* * *