The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A woman breaks down in a backwoods town and gets a lesson in courtesy.

* * *

Bimbos and Backwoods Beauticians

By Chrystal Wynd

“Welcome to Pebble Creek”

I rolled my eyes as I passed the sign. Another tiny one-light town. Cute. Quaint, even. Certainly not impressive, though. In reality, it was just another backwoods hick settlement, same as all the others. It was amazing how many tiny towns were located around the Chrystal Mountains.

Trees and fields flew by. I was heading home to Chrystal Heights after attending a friend’s fashion show in Emerald Lake and I had decided to take the scenic route. It was a shorter distance this way, but it was all back roads- definite hillbilly country. I hadn’t seen a Starbucks or McDonalds since I’d left Emerald Lake an hour earlier and these back roads left a lot to be desired. They’d probably have to upgrade to reach dirt trail status.

Glancing around, I realized I was entering the “town,” such as it was. In this case, “town” consisted of a couple of strip malls, several single-story buildings, a single gas station and what appeared to be a barn with a hand-painted sign over the door identifying the structure as the city hall.

I laughed as I passed the barn. This was hicksville.

I stopped laughing a moment later when I slammed into a pothole. There was a loud pop and then my BMW made a horrible noise as the front of the car stopped while the rest of the car continued trying to go forward.

Heart pounding, I sat there blinking for nearly a minute, taking silent inventory. I was shook up, but didn’t appear to be hurt. Satisfied everything was working, I got out of the car to check the damage.

My passenger side front tire had dropped into a pothole. The tire was completely flat. I was no mechanic, but even if I had been able to change the tire, I knew I had to have the wheel looked at. This stupid hick town couldn’t even take care of one stupid road? Great. My knee-length skirt and nice shoes weren’t meant for a walk along a dusty, dirty street, but there wasn’t a lot I could do about it. Teeth clenched, I stormed toward the gas station.

It wasn’t a long walk, but it gave my dark mood time to fester. By the time I reached the gas station, I was in high dungeon. I stomped into the garage and walked toward a beat-up pickup truck that had a pair of legs sticking out from under it.

“Hey!” I yelled at the legs.

“Gimme a moment, ma’am,” said a voice from under the truck.

“Hey, Cletus,” I said. “Do you mind? I don’t have time to stand around a greasy garage, thank you very much.”

The man rolled out from under the truck. His dirty brown hair reached his shoulders and he had grease smears on his face.

“Kin I help you, ma’am?”

“Yes,” I said. “My car is down the road. Thanks to your town’s inability to care for the street, I have a flat tire. Fix the tire and check the wheel. Do so quickly so I can get out of this banjo-ridden burg as soon as possible.”

The man looked at me for a moment. Then he said, “You sure got a purty mouth.”

“What?!” I said, eyes widening as sudden visions of the movie “Deliverance” flashed through my mind.

“Naw, just kidding,” he said. “Sure, I kin get your car all fixed up nice. My name’s Luke, by the way.” He held out his hand.

I looked at his extended grease-covered hand with one raised eyebrow. “I don’t think so,” I said.

He looked at me strangely. “How’m I gonna gitcher car fixed if’n you don’t give me the key, ma’am?”

I paused for a moment, then exhaled. “Right. Of course. One moment.” I dug through my purse until I located the car key. Then I reached out and dropped the key onto his outstretched palm.

Luke said, “I’ll get right on it, ma’am.”

“Excellent,” I said. Then my eyes widened and I let out a sharp curse.

“Ma’am?” said Luke. “You okay?”

“No, I am not okay, Luke,” I said, holding my hand out in front of me, fingers extended. “I broke a nail! Your stupid road broke my nail!”

Luke looked at my fingers, then back on me. “I’m sure sorry ‘bout that, ma’am,” he said. “I surely do apologize on behalf of Pebble Creek for the condition of our roads.”

I rolled my eyes. I didn’t want to tax Luke’s single working brain cell. “Look, just fix the car, okay?”

“Sure thing, ma’am,” he said. “One thing, though. My sister owns the town beauty salon. It’s right down the street. Why don’t you go there’n get your nail fixed? I’ll call her and tell her what happened and she won’t charge you nuthin’.”

“Seriously?” I said. “You want me to let some yokel work on my nails?”

Luke shrugged. “Don’t make me no nevermind, ma’am,” he said. “It was just a suggestion. Daisy May’s really good at nails and hair and such. Do ya really need a big city salon just to fix a fingernail?”

I sighed. Whatever. “Fine,” I said. “Where’s her shop?”

Cletus or Luke or whatever his name was pointed down the street. “Just go down the road a short spell. You’ll see it next to Betty Lou’s bakery.”

I nodded. “Fine,” I said. “I’ll take care of the nail. You take care of the tire.”

“Don’t you worry none ‘bout that tire, ma’am,” said Luke. “It’ll be good as gold in three shakes of a lamb’s tail.”

“Oh, good,” I said. “Backwoods euphemisms. Now my day’s complete.”

* * *

I made my way down the road. Finding the salon in this tiny town should have been easy, but I wasn’t sure which strip mall was the one Luke had indicated and I couldn’t see a bakery anywhere either. An older guy was sitting on a chair near the sidewalk, so I walked up to him. His eyes were closed.

“Excuse me,” I said. “Where can I find the beauty salon?”

As soon as he opened his mouth to speak, I could smell the beer. “Ooooo-wheee!” he said. “Ain’t you a pretty little thing!”

“Yes,” I said. “I’m sure. The beauty salon?”

“Whatchoo be needin’ a beauty saloon fer, girl? If’n you were any prettier, God wouldn’t have sent you down to Earth. Nope. He’d have kept you all to Hisself.”

I was losing patience. “Your compliments are duly noted. Now, the salon?”

“You wanna run away with me, little girl?”

“I’m not a little girl, you pedo,” I said. “I’m twenty-five.”

“I ain’t touched a twenty-five year old woman since Hector was a pup. C’mon, little girl. Give ol’ Coop a li’l kiss.”

Suddenly one of the doors on the closest strip mall opened and a woman about my age stepped out.

“Cooper Cole!” she said. “You leave that poor woman alone! Have you taken leave of your senses? That woman’s a visitor to our town!”

“Aww, I didn’t mean nuthin’ by it, Daisy Mae,” muttered the man. “Just bein’ sociable, y’know?”

“When she decides she wants to talk to a dirty old man, I’m sure she’ll go find one of her own.”

“All right, Daisy, all right.”

The woman stepped closer to me. “Are you all right, ma’am? Cooper didn’t bother you none, did he?”

I stepped around Cooper. “No, I’m fine. I just need to find the beauty salon.”

“You’re there already,” she said. “I’m Daisy. My brother Luke said you might be a-comin’ up this way.”

I walked over to Daisy. I finally realized that she had a very obvious baby belly. “Of course you’re pregnant. How far along?” I asked.

“The doctor said I’m ‘bout six months along,” she said. “I’m swellin’ like a new moon!”

“Your husband must be thrilled.”

Daisy giggled and blushed. “Me and Mason ain’t hitched yet. We might do it next year or the year after, though.”

Unmarried with a big baby belly. Typical backwoods country girl. I was surrounded by yokels.

“All right, Daisy,” I said. “Let’s get this over with. All I need is a replacement nail for the one I broke earlier, okay? Can you handle that?”

“Sure thing, Miss...ummm...what’s your name anyway, ma’am?”

“Just call me Cheryl,” I said, deciding that the locals just didn’t to know my last name.

“That’s fine, Cheryl,” she said. “Just come on in and set a spell. We’ll get you set up nice.”

I walked up to the door. There was a handwritten sign on the door stating, “Daisy’s Hair Salon and Beauty Parlor.” The lack of any other identifying signage explained my difficulty in locating the place.

The “salon” had a single chair inside and a small table in the corner. A couch next to the door was allotted for waiting customers and shampoo advertisement and modelled hairstyle posters covered the walls. There had been an effort to make the place friendly and welcoming, but there wasn’t enough color to pull it off. Daisy badly needed an interior decorator.

“Quaint,” I said.

“D’ya like it?” gushed Daisy. “It’s the best salon in Pebble Creek!”

“That can’t be very difficult,” I said. “What other salons are in town?”

Daisy giggled. “Not a one,” she said. “This is it. So I ain’t lying none!”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes,” I said. “Nothing like truth in advertizing. Your marketing strategy astonishes.”

“Thanks, Miss Cheryl!” she said. “Ummm...that was a compliment, right?”

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. These inbreds couldn’t even grasp sarcasm.

“Of course it was, Daisy,” I said. “Trust me when I tell you I’m astonished by this place.”

I had to get out of this town before I de-evolved and started playing the banjo.

* * *

A little while later, we sat at the little table while Daisy fussed over my newly-applied nail.

“This is a good strong nail, Miss Cheryl,” said Daisy. “I’m gonna lacquer it up with some clear polish to give it a bit more protection, ‘kay?”

I shook my head. “I’ll wait until I return to Chrystal Heights, Daisy,” I said. “I have a non-bumpkin beautician there.”

Daisy nodded earnestly. “I understand, Miss Cheryl. The quality of your nail work is so obvious, even to a small-town girl like me! But I got something that’s quality enough for you. I’ve only got one bottle of it, ‘cuz it’s super special and hard to come by, but since it was our street that caused your nail to be broken, it’s only right I use it now.”

Daisy walked into the back room and came back out a moment later. She sat back down at the table and set the bottle in front me.

“Mystic Swirl, it’s called,” she said.

I was prepared to brush aside Daisy’s offer, but I realized there was indeed something special about the clear polish. The bottle was made of what appeared to be clear crystal, for one. And there was something about the thick, yet light consistency of the polish that suggested quality as well. It was entirely possible that this clear polish was superior to what my beautician typically applied to my nails.

“All right,” I said. “Go ahead. Just the repaired nail, mind you.”

And so she did. Her touch was light, quick and surprisingly professional. In no time at all, my broken nail was smoothly lacquered.

“See, Miss Cheryl?” said Daisy. “And it’s already dry. Pretty as a picture now.”

I held up my hand, fingers extended. It was pretty as a picture. In fact, it looked so good, it stood out from the rest of my nails. I mentioned that to her.

Daisy nodded. “Yep, that’s true,” she said. “If’n you want, though, we can fix that real easy. All I gotta do is do the rest of your nails the same way, you know?”

I raised my eyebrows. “You’ll do all my nails like this one?”

“Sure,” she said. “We’ll have it done in no time.”

I thought about it, then nodded. “All right,” I said. “I’d like that.”

“One thing, though, Miss Cheryl, if you don’t mind me speaking like a beautician for a minute. Now, make no mistake, your nails are pretty as they are...but if you really want to show off this polish to best effect, you really need to let me give you the right kind of nails. I won’t charge you nuthin’, but it’s for the best.”

I gazed at my one coated nail and thought about what Daisy said. How bad could it be? Besides, she seemed to know what she was doing.

“Go ahead, Daisy,” I said.

True to her word, it didn’t take her long at all. Twenty minutes later, I had a whole new set of fingernails and they all matched. There was only one problem.

“Aren’t they a bit, umm, long?” I said.

“Well, a bit,” said Daisy. “Your nails were like barely half-an-inch long before! Now you got proper inch-long nails, Miss Cheryl. And these are stronger, too. Way stronger than acrylics and the like.”

I held out my hands, fingers extended again. The clear lacquer glittered so prettily!

“They...they look good!” I said. “I’m impressed. But something still doesn’t look right.”

Daisy sighed. “I know what it is, Miss Cheryl,” she said, “but I’m not sure you’re gonna like it.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh?”

She nodded. “They look too plain,” she said. “Long nails like that need color to properly accent the look.”

I frowned. “I don’t do color,” I said. “Do I really look like the kind of girl who runs around with brightly-colored nails announcing to the world that I’m a slut?”

Daisy giggled. “‘Course you don’t!” she said. “But I might be able to help. Hang on just a second.”

She walked to the back room once again and returned moments later. She set another bottle in front of me.

“That’s a bottle of red nail polish,” I said.

“Not just any red polish,” said Daisy. “Mystic Swirl red polish.”

“Oh?” I said. “Like the clear?”

She nodded. “Hold your fingers out, Miss Cheryl, and watch what Mystic Swirl red does for you.”

I thought about it for a few moments, then shrugged and lay my fingers on the table as she requested. How bad could it be?

Twenty minutes later, my fingernails were double-coated with Mystic Swirl red and top-coated with Mystic Swirl clear. Daisy said the top coat of clear polish sealed in the color and would make the color last in perfect condition for months. Maybe even longer.

I gazed at my fingernails. They were gorgeous! Daisy really knew what she was doing and the quality of the polish was beyond description. Still, something seemed to be off and I wasn’t sure what it was.

Daisy giggled. “I know what the problem is, Miss Cheryl,” she said, “but I’m positive you’re not gonna like it. In fact, I really shouldn’t say anything.”

I gave the woman a glare through half-lidded eyes. “If you know what the problem is,” I said, “don’t stand around like a yokel. Tell me what it is.”

“Whatever you say, Miss Cheryl,” she said. “Ya see, the problem is balance. You got this cuttin’ edge, sophisticated color just dominating your upper bod and all, but your lower half is just a regular ol’ plain jane look. Makes you look kinda top-heavy, if ya take my meaning.”

I thought about what she said. Then I nodded. “Okay,” I said. “That makes sense. But how do I fix that?”

“Well, Cheryl,” said Daisy, “to balance ya out, I’m gonna have to do your toenails. That’ll balance ya out, y’know?”

I bit my lower lip as I turned over what she said in my head. I’d never had red toenails before. I wasn’t a slut, after all. But Daisy said balance was important. I seesawed back-and-forth.

“Tell ya what,” said Daisy. “When I do your toes, I’ll make sure to use the Mystic Swirl clear polish, ‘kay?”

That settled it. I nodded my agreement. “All right, Daisy,” I said. “Go ahead and balance me out.”

So I took off my shoes and Daisy went to work on my toes, giving me a full pedicure. She polished my toenails using the same procedure she had used when giving me the manicure. She applied a base coat of Mystic Swirl clear, then double-layered the Mystic Swirl red and finally sealed it in with another coat of Mystic Swirl clear. Each stroke of the brush over my nails gave me a warm, sensual throb. And when she was done, I gave a girlish giggle and gazed at my now bright red toes.

“Wow,” I said. “They’re so...pretty!”

Daisy beamed. “Yep!” she said. “You look great, hon!”

I did. My nails were gorgeous. I got up and walked to a nearby full-length mirror and checked out my reflection.

“Hmmm,” I said. “I don’t know. There still seems to be something missing.”

Daisy studied my reflection, then said, “Hang on just a second, Cheryl. I got an idea.”

She went into the back room again, then came out a few moments later.

“Part your lips, hon,” she said.

I raised my eyebrows, but did as she requested. Daisy then unscrewed a lipstick and stroked it over my lips repeatedly.

When she was done, I turned around and once again checked out my reflection. My eyes widened and I gasped.

“Omigod, Daisy,” I said. “Red lipstick?!”

“Yep,” said Daisy. “Mystic Swirl red lipstick. That’s what you were missing, hon. Now you’re completely balanced. Just look at yourself! Cool, classic and sophisticated.”

I stared at my reflection. She was right. It was perfect.

I giggled and turned back to Daisy. “You’re right. It works.”

“I know, hun,” she said. “You ready to go back and check on your car now?”

My car! I had nearly forgotten about my car.

I nodded. “Yep,” I said, sliding my foot back into my shoe.

“Oh,” said Daisy, looking at my foot. “I wouldn’t do that, hun.”

“Do what?”

“Put those shoes back on.”

“I shouldn’t put my shoes on?”

“Well, not those shoes,” she said. “You can’t see your toes in those shoes. You got any cute sandals or open-toed heels, sweetie?”

I shook my head. “No,” I said. “These are the only shoes I have with me.”

“Well, you’re losing a lot of balance if you put those shoes on,” said Daisy. “If I were you, I’d just go barefoot. Nobody ‘round here’s gonna mind none.”

I thought it over. Something didn’t seem right, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Finally I just shrugged and giggled.

“You know what?” I said, taking my shoes off. “I will.”

“Good girl,” said Daisy. “Now go check on your car.”

* * *

I thought it would feel weird, but walking barefoot on the dirty street felt natural. I made it back to the gas station in just a few minutes.

My BMW was on the lift. The tire was off, but there wasn’t a new tire in place yet. Luke was standing near my car talking to a guy.

“Hi, Luke,” I said. “How’s the car thing going?”

Luke looked at my nails and lips with widened eyes.

“Wow,” said Luke. “You look great, ma’am.”

I smiled. “Thanks, Luke.”

“This is Cole,” said Luke, indicating the other guy. “He’s the one who towed your car here.”

“Hi, Cole,” I said.

“Ma’am,” he said. Then he gave Luke a wave and walked out to his tow truck.

Luke pointed to the lobby of the gas station. “Let’s get out of the garage, ma’am, so I can explain ‘bout your car.”

I followed Luke inside the lobby. He offered me a chair.

I sat down and gazed at my fingernails. My nails were sooooo pretty! I looked at them a little longer, then finally realized that Luke had been talking.

“Oh!” I said. “I’m, umm, sorry. I’m afraid I was daydreaming a bit.”

“I waz just sayin’ that your tire is blown just like you said, ma’am, but you’ve also bent your wheel. I’m waitin’ for a new one to be delivered. It should be here in an hour or so.”

I was still holding up my hands, gazing at my nails. So pretty. “Excellent, Luke,” I said offhandedly.

Luke took a step closer. As he was standing and I was sitting, that put the bulge in his jeans right next to my hands.

I giggled. I suddenly had an idea. “Hey, Luke,” I said. “Unzip your pants. I want to see something.”

Luke raised his eyebrows, but unzipped his jeans. I reached in and pulled out his thick cock.

“Oh, wow, ma’am,” he said. “Your hand sure feels nice.”

I slid my fingers along the underside of his cock and he hardened almost instantly. Then I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and started pumping his cock with my hand.

“Oh, yeah, ma’am,” he said. “That’s a right incredible sensation.”

I was mesmerized by the sight of my nails stroking over that cock. My fingers looked so natural, so feminine, as they slid up and down that hard shaft. It felt like something was wrong, though. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but something just didn’t seem right.

Then I remembered my red lips. Was that what I was forgetting? I wasn’t sure, but it didn’t hurt to experiment, right? I stopped stroking him and instead leaned forward and wrapped my lips around his cock.

“Holy shit,” said Luke, shuddering as my warm, wet mouth began stroking over his hard shaft.

It was incredible how smooth his cock felt sliding between my lacquered lips. My head bobbed over his cock for several more seconds, the head of his cock sliding deeper and deeper into my throat as my tongue stroked the underside of that thick shaft.

As I continued stroking my lips over his shaft, though, he suddenly got quiet. I didn’t understand why until he suddenly stiffened, grabbed my hair and started filling my mouth with hot come.

My eyes widened at the sudden sensation of hot seed shooting into my mouth. I reflexively swallowed the load as Luke emptied his balls into my belly, then pulled my mouth from his cock to catch my breath. Too late, I realized he hadn’t finished coming yet. The second wave of sperm erupted from his cock, exploding across my face and hair.

“Oh, shoot, ma’am!” said Luke. “Ah am so sorry! I surely didn’t mean to do that to your purty face and hair, ma’am!”

I waved him off and got to my feet. I wasn’t happy, but I had bigger worries at the moment. “Don’t worry about it,” I said. “Just get the car fixed. I’m going back to Daisy and get my hair cleaned, all right?”

“Sure thing, ma’am,” said Luke. “Don’t you worry none. Daisy can take care of your hair, no problem.”

* * *

“Oh, you poor thing!” said Daisy. “Sure, I can get your hair fixed up nice-like.”

“Thanks, Daisy,” I said, getting into the chair.

Daisy got behind me and leaned the chair back, lining up my hair with the sink.

“Here goes, sweetie,” said Daisy. “By the way, you’ll probably be glad to know I’m using some Mystic Swirl shampoo for your hair.”

I smiled. That was good news indeed.

Daisy lathered up my hair and let it sit for a little while. Then she rinsed it. She lathered my hair again, then rinsed. Then she worked some conditioner into my hair. It was heavenly. I faded into a half-sleep, luxuriating in the warm, relaxing sensations.

“Cheryl?”

“Hmmm?”

“I got an idea. You want to try a new hair-style?”

I was floating on air. “Sure,” I said.

“Oh, good idea!” said Daisy. “You sure won’t be sorry.”

* * *

An hour later, I was gazing at Daisy’s full-length mirror in awe.

“Omigod,” I said. “Daisy, this looks amazing! I can’t believe how good I look as a blonde!”

Daisy giggled. “Yep!” she said. “You should have done that years ago, girl!”

It was time to get back and check on my car. I headed back to the garage, my bare feet making good time on the sidewalk as the wind breezed through my now blonde hair.

I got to the gas station and headed for the garage. My BMW was on the lift, high in the air. Luke was underneath the car looking over the bottom of my vehicle.

“Hi, Luke!” I said. “I’m back. How’s the car?”

“Hello again, ma’am,” said Luke, nodding. He pointed to the bottom of my car. “Do you know what this is, ma’am?”

I shook my head.

“These are your tie rods, ma’am” he said.

Oh!” I said. “Okay. What about them?”

“Well,” said Luke, “Look here and here. They’re broken. I’m going to have to replace them. It’s gonna get a little expensive, ma’am. I just wanted you to know before I started the work, in case you wanted to have the car towed to your own mechanic.”

I was trying to form an answer, but I was getting lost in Luke’s masculine smell. Luke had oil smears all over his arms and he even had a grease smear across his cheek that complemented his strong jaw perfectly. His broad shoulders, his cheerful competence, his complete confidence...Luke’s masculinity was making me feel so feminine. So...pretty...

“Ma’am?”

“Hmmm?” I said.

“Do you want me to fix your car?”

“Oh!” I said. “Yes. Yes, please. I want you to...to...I want you to...to...” I took a step closer. Gawd, his smell was driving me crazy. Then I grabbed his shirt with both hands and pulled myself against him. I buried my face against his chest and breathed deep.

Suddenly Luke’s hands were all over me. I moaned as those big fingers traced my tits, my hips, my ass. His fingers clutched the line of my top and suddenly he tore open my blouse, sending the buttons flying. His big hands groped inside my bra and I moaned as he worked my nipples roughly. We stumbled to a nearby waist-high stack of tires and he turned me around with those big hands. Then he lifted my skirt, tore off my panties and, from behind me, buried his cock deep inside my ridiculously wet pussy.

I bent over the tires with my ass high and Luke proceeded to bang me silly. He drove that fat cock inside me repeatedly. My pussy stretched to take his thickness, but I was so lubricated that he was able to push deep inside me. His huge, heavy balls slapped my clit as he stroked his shaft inside me again and again. I parted my thighs more to allow room for his cock as his relentless pounding drove me into a heated frenzy. I thrust my ass back at him, meeting his thrusts with helpless heat as he pounded me into a quivering wet mess.

Finally he grabbed my hips with those big hands, holding me in place as he drove his rod balls-deep inside me one last time. With a bellow, he shot his hot load inside me.

My eyes widened I felt him explode inside me. Then his release triggered mine and suddenly I was screaming like a slut, writhing helplessly as his hands held my hips in place. Waves of pleasure rolled over me, one after the other, and I lost all control of my body.

Eventually the sensations trailed away and I collapsed across the tires. I was exhausted. It seemed like I could still hear my cries echoing off the concrete walls of the garage, though.

* * *

“Omigod,” I said, struggling back to my feet.

Luke grinned ruefully. “I shore am sorry, ma’am. I surely didn’t mean to let myself get all randy like that. I just couldn’t seem to help myself, you know?”

I giggled. “It’s okay,” I said. “I swear, though, I felt like a cat in heat, y’know?”

“I shore do understand, ma’am,” said Luke. “It’s a shame about your clothes, though.”

I blinked, then looked down. My blouse and skirt were torn and both were covered in oil and grease.

“Oh, my,” I said. “I can’t wear these. At least, not in my car. I’d never get that grime out of the upholstery.”

“You should head back to my sister’s salon, ma’am,” said Luke. “She should be able to help you out, y’know? ‘Sides, it’s gonna be awhile ‘fore your car is ready.”

That made sense, so I once again headed back to Daisy’s salon.

“Oh mah goodness,” said Daisy when I walked inside the salon. “Look at you! You look like you got rode hard and put away wet.”

I blushed.

Daisy giggled. “Oh, you just relax. I’m teasin’ ya,” she said. “C’mon. My brother called and told me what happened. I’ll get you fixed up. Don’t you fret none.”

Daisy was so sweet. She completely redid my hair for me, even using the Mystic Swirl shampoo and conditioner again. Then she took me in the back to find some clothes for me.

“I don’t have much back here,” she said, “on account of my condition and all. I should have something back here that’ll fit you, though.”

Finally she came out with a couple articles of clothing.

“This is all I could find,” she said, holding out a pair of denim shorts and a red-and-white polka-dotted halter-top. “They’re a bit skimpy, but they should fit you and they’ll be nice and comfy, too, since it’s warm today, y’know?”

I wasn’t happy about it, but Daisy was right. I didn’t really have any choice. I took the shorts and halter-top and went to the tiny bathroom to change.

The halter-top created loads of cleavage and gave me a real farmer’s daughter look. Embarrassing as that was, though, there was a more immediate problem.

“Daisy,” I called through the door, “these shorts don’t fit! They’re too tight.”

“Take off your panties,” said Daisy.

“Really?” I said.

“Of course, really,” she said. “You don’t wanna walk around in just your underwear, do ya?’

“Well...no...”

“All right, then.”

I took off my panties and tried again. Daisy was right. They fit this time, though barely. I opened the door and walked out.

“Omigod,” said Daisy. “Girl, you got a bottom to die for! If I had a backside like that, I’d be wearing those Daisy Duke shorts all day!”

I giggled and squirmed. “I don’t know, Daisy Mae,” I said. “They’re pulling all my...well, you know...down there.”

Daisy looked surprised. “You got hair down there?”

I blinked. “Well...yeah.”

Daisy shook her head. “You can’t have hair down there with shorts like those,” said Daisy. She walked over to the salon door and flipped over the open sign, indicating the shop was closed. “Take off the shorts, sweetie. We’re gonna get you fixed up.”

“Get me fixed up?”

“Yep,” said Daisy. “Have you ever been completely waxed down there?”

“Ummm...not really...”

“Don’t worry,” she said. “It’s easy.”

* * *

“@#$%!!” I said.

Daisy giggled. “Aw, c’mon now, girl,” she said. “It’s all over now. Quit being such a baby.”

“@#$%!!” I said again.

Daisy giggled and gently rubbed some Mystic Swirl soothing cream on my now completely smooth pussy area. I was now hairless from my neck down.

“See?” said Daisy, smoothing the cream around my tender pussy. “It’s not so bad now, is it?”

I found myself relaxing as Daisy’s fingers did their work. I even found my thighs drifting apart, giving Daisy room to work. I was almost disappointed when she finally pulled her fingers away and straightened back up.

“There you go, sweetie,” she said. “You should be able to fit into those shorts easy as pie now.”

It wasn’t easy as pie- the shorts were so tight, they were like a second skin- but I was able to finally pull them all the way on and button them. My rounded bottom surged out like a half-moon, however.

“Don’t you worry none ‘bout that,” said Daisy. “At least you’re not running ‘round looking like an alley cat in heat, y’know?”

She had a point. I still felt underdressed- I was barefoot and wearing nothing but tight denim shorts and a halter-top knotted under my boobs, after all- but Daisy assured me I looked fine.

“I think you’re all set, hun,” said Daisy. “You go check on your car now.”

“Thanks, Daisy,” I said.

“No problem, sweetie.”

* * *

I made my way once again down the street toward the garage. The few locals on the street watched me as I passed them. They weren’t looking at me with the distrust for strangers they had been exhibiting earlier. Now they were looking at me with approval.

I walked into the garage and saw my car was off the lift. Luke was standing in front of a huge sink, cleaning the grease off his hands with some kind of orange soap.

“Hey there, ma’am,” he said when he saw me.

“Hi, Luke,” I said, stepping up to him.

He was having trouble keeping his eyes on mine. “I gotta say, ma’am,” he said, “that you’re awfully pretty in those shorts.”

I giggled. “Why, thank you, Luke,” I said. I was having trouble talking myself. His masculine scent was driving up my heat.

He put a hand on my bare hip, just above the denim. “You shore are a lot of woman, ma’am,” he said. Then his hand slowly slid down my hip and back until it was resting completely on my rounded butt cheek.

I tried to say something, but found myself leaning forward instead. Then he gave me a thwack on my backside.

“Oh!” I said. Heat suddenly sprouted in my belly.

He swatted my rear one more time. Then he reached down and unzipped his jeans.

I straightened and unbuttoned my denim shorts. Then I was out of them quick as a bunny.

Within moments, I was once again bent over the tires as Luke entered me from behind. I gasped at the difference between Luke hammering me earlier and the incredible sensuous of now being pounded while completely hairless. I squeaked, squirmed, wriggled and then exploded as he stroked into me relentlessly.

“Damn,” he said. “You shore are one li’l wildcat, ma’am!”

I thrust my ass back at him again, hips bucking as every muscle in my belly jumped and twitched in helpless heat.

Then he pulled out and I gasped at the intense emptiness. Then I felt a sudden pressure against my tight rear opening.

“Oh!” I said.

“Just relax, ma’am,” said Luke.

“But...but...”

Then my eyes widened as the fat head of his cock suddenly popped inside my tight sphincter. I mewled.

He leaned over and breathed in my ear. “Just relax, ma’am,” he said again, and my eyes widened at the sensation of my ass slowly filling with cock. He slid his entire shaft fully into my tight rear opening, not stopping until his balls were firmly pressed against my pussy. Then he remained in that position, holding still as I got used to having a cock fully buried in my ass.

“There,” he said. “Not so bad, is it?” Then he reached around me, took my hand and pressed it against my shaved clitty.

My eyes widened again. The sensations from his cock stretching out my tight, never-before-fucked ass was intense enough. My fingers sliding along my clit as he began stroking his cock into my rounded ass overwhelmed me.

Luke then began pounding my ass silly. He slid that cock of his back-and-forth inside my ass again and again and I couldn’t stop coming like a slut. I was having all kinds of orgasms, even anal orgasms, and I was crying, screaming, moaning and writhing. My ass squeezed his cock like it was going to crush it, but Luke just kept plowing away at me.

I thought he’d never come, but finally he drove his cock deep inside my ass one last time and then yelled as he exploded deep inside my bowels. He came inside my backdoor for a good thirty seconds, both of us moaning like crazy as he did so. Once he finished emptying his balls into my ass, we both collapsed.

A minute or two later, his cock was soft enough for him to pull out. I gasped as he did so. I was feeling really tender back there now.

My breathing was almost back to normal and my heartrate had finally slowed down enough for me to talk.

“I’m gonna go git cleaned up a bit,” I said, cheeks burning. I picked up my shorts. “I cain’t put these back on less’n I get all the oil’n grease off me, y’know?”

Luke nodded. “True ‘nuff,” he said, “though you look like an angel to me, ma’am. Go ‘head and get yourself all prettied up. Bathroom’s back thataway.”

I made my way toward the bathroom, blushing because I knew I was walking funny. There really wasn’t anything I could do about it, though.

* * *

I got myself cleaned up. I exited the bathroom and found Luke outside the lobby, standing next to my BMW. To my surprise, Daisy was there as well.

“Hi, Daisy!” I said.

“Hi yourself, Cheryl,” said Daisy. “I jest came by to make sure my brother was treatin’ you right and all.”

I giggled and blushed. “He surely is,” I said. “Don’t you fret none ‘bout that.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” she said.

“So, Luke,” I said. “What’s my bill gonna be?”

Luke shook his head. “No charge, ma’am,” he said. “Consider it an apology from Pebble Creek for messin’ up your car and makin’ you break a nail and all.”

“Why, Luke!” I said. “That’s mighty sweet of you!”

“Not a problem, ma’am,” he said.

I looked at Daisy. “I’ll try to get your shorts and top back to you.”

Daisy giggled. “No need,” she said. “You keep ‘em. Wear as much as you want.” She lay a hand on my flat belly. “As long as you can, anyway. Unless you end up swelling like a new moon for some reason.”

I hugged them both. “Thanks for bein’ so neighborly!” I said. “Y’all are sweet as molasses, I swear!”

“It’s been a pleasure, ma’am,” said Luke.

“Yeah,” said Daisy. “You’re like kin to us now, y’know?”

I giggled and slid into my car. I had to sit a bit gingerly due to my tender backside, but otherwise, I felt wonderful.

Nothing like a small town visit to raise your spirits.

THE END