The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bimbogirls: The College App

(BE, MD, MF, Science Fiction)

Chapter 1: A Cheerleader’s Challenge

The Bimboapp is a new special app that will have every girl getting the life they always wanted! If they wanted a life of being a bimbo, that is!

“Dammit!” Cassidy said as she threw a pillow at the TV. The announcer was once again talking about how badly the college football team had been crushed.

But that wasn’t what Cassidy was angry about. No, she had a bigger problem. Behind the team was her spirit squad, and they were barely moving. She had known it was bad when she was at the game, but watching it on the TV made it even worse. Michelle looked like she was sleeping, Sandy looked like she wanted to be somewhere else, and Denise looked like she was about to burst into tears.

The others didn’t look any better. Didn’t they know that they were supposed to be cheering people on? She’d told them that. At every drill, at every practice, but as the football team kept losing, they just started to phone it in.

And that meant that it was very unlikely that Cassidy was going to get any offers for the big-time squads that cheered the professional teams to victory. No, if they didn’t get their shit together, she’d be stuck here in Middle-of-Fucking-Nowhere USA, probably getting married to some local and then punching out a zillion kids.

Cassidy turned and glared at the mirror, running her fingers through her shoulder-length, blond hair. She was fucking gorgeous, from her brilliant green eyes to her perfect face and slim body. If she could get into the big leagues, she’d probably be a movie actress before the end of the world—not based on her acting skill, but her looks. Especially since she’d carefully cultivated her ice queen persona. Everyone knew that with Cassidy, it was “look, but don’t even think about touching.” She’d done a couple of team members when she’d first joined the squad in order to cement her place, but she didn’t need to do that anymore.

No, she just needed to figure out a way to motivate her fucking squad and also motivate the football team so she didn’t end up looking big as a blimp as she punched out brat number 12.

In fact, she needed to—Cassidy paused in irritation as her phone gave the three-tone signal that she’d just received a message.

“Who the hell could that be,” she muttered. It wasn’t as if she had a boyfriend right now, and the others knew enough not to bother her right after a disaster like today’s game. Pulling the phone out, Cassidy flipped her finger over the unlock icon and then stared at the flashing, bright pink word that was floating on the screen.

BIMBOGIRLS!

“What. The. Fuck.” Cassidy blinked at the pulsing pink letters, wondering how the hell her phone could even display a font that was so… So… pink. She stared at it, blinking her eyes once or twice. The font was, well, bubbly, for lack of a better word. “Did someone send this as a joke? It isn’t funny,” she said to her empty room. Absently, she tugged her uniform top down, squirming a bit at the way the fabric felt against her firm breasts. She reached out to touch the words, wondering if she was about to get her phone hijacked by some sort of ransomware virus. On the other hand, finding out who had sent it so she could rip them a new asshole might be worth it.

But when she touched the word, for a moment nothing happened, then the phone seemed to glow pink for a second, and then the next thing she knew, there was a… bimbo on the screen, staring up at her with a happily dim expression.

“Like hi!” she said, actually waving to Cassidy. “I’m Lisa, and I’m like, someone who has an important message for you! It’s…” she blinked for a second, then giggled. “Like, I’m such a bimbo these days, but I’m a lot happier than I ever was in that stupid office! Hang on!” she said, ducking under the desk she was sitting behind. For a moment, there was nothing but the desk with the flashing “Bimbogirls” title behind it, and then Lisa reappeared, holding a sheet of paper. “I’ve got it!” she said. Then she put it on the table and stared down at it.

Cassidy blinked. How the hell did a woman get tits that big? To say nothing of the way her ass and hips filled out the short, tight skirt she was wearing. Was it an ad for cosmetic surgery? If so, it was really fucking good, because those tits were swaying like a pair of all-natural jugs, not something that came out of a clinic.

And wait a minute…was she reading the words out loud? Cassidy bit her lip to keep from laughing as the girl, oblivious to the fact that she was being recorded, was actually moving her lips as she went over the rest of the script on the page. Finally, she looked up, her big, blue eyes looking about as intelligent as something you found at the local petting zoo, and then giggled.

“Like, I’m so sorry!” she said. “I’m a complete airhead, but you know what? That’s great because a bimbogirl doesn’t need to be smart and all. That’s what guys are for. To be smart for us, and give us money and fuck us as much as we want. And we really make guys happy, so they can do all the important stuff that a guy needs to do with his big, hard body!” she licked her lips at “hard body,” and suddenly Cassidy had an image of those lips wrapped around some big, thick cock as a guy held her by her torrent of blond hair.

Why hadn’t she let her hair grow long? That girl’s hair looked incredible!

“So anyway, we, like, had someone tell us that you were really, um… uptight and that we should see if you wanted to try our patented system for relaxation and giving you the, like, best body a bimbogirl could ever want! Not only that, but we’ll like get every guy in town wanting to fuck you all you want, so you’ll never be at home alone!”

Cassidy frowned. She was home alone a lot, going to bed in her dorm room without anyone in it. But that wasn’t a problem. She wanted that because she had a plan, and it didn’t involve finding a boyfriend.

Didn’t it?

She shook her head at that thought and then stared back at the app screen.

“Like, look at me!” Lisa said. “Back when I was a totally boring office drone.” The screen fuzzed for a moment, and then there was a girl on it who looked like Lisa.

Sort of. With thinner lips, not much of a body, mousy brown hair, thick glasses, and the look on her face…

Cassidy knew that look. It was one she had all too often. Angry, pissed off that things were just not working.

“I was, like, all angry and everything because my friends were always annoyed, and none of us got the fucking we needed. But then I found the bimbogirls app, and I got like, really happy, with big boobs ‘an everything!”

“Happy and brainless,” Cassidy said to herself. On the other hand, she looked happy, brainless, and happy. And hadn’t she been worried about the squad’s attitude? Cassidy found herself licking her lips. There was something about that girl, something so uninhibitedly happy about her. Put her in a uniform, and she bet she’d bounce around for all she was worth.

“And you can really make other people happy and, like, inspire them.”

Cassidy blinked at that and then wondered how the football team would work if say, Michelle was bouncing around with those jugs. Those wonderful, fucking huge tits. They’d win a match just to have the right to fuck her right there in the college locker room!

And in fact… What if she looked like that? What she had that same bubbly attitude? Some of the recruiters had commented that she seemed a little cold.

Lisa didn’t seem cold. Not at all.

“And here’s the deal, right now, totally free. You can try our bimboapp for a whole month!” Lisa squealed at the word “month.” If you don’t like it, all you have to do is access the app and ask for our changes to be reverted! And it’s totally free!”

Cassidy shook her head in puzzlement. What did she mean? Even if they weren’t talking about surgery, there was no way you could just revert those changes, whether or not they came from a scalpel or a pill.

On the other hand, if it was a scam, why the free bit? The whole point of a scam was to get you to shell out a few hundred dollars for 10 cents worth of sugar pills!

“So what will it be? A happy future, or sitting in the dismal present!” Lisa said, and then suddenly started jumping up and down behind the desk, shouting out, “Bimbogirls, bimbogirls, bimbogirls GO!”

Even untrained, Cassidy could see how her little routine would bring an entire damned game to a stop, especially when her tits bounced free of her tight top, nipples erect, dark areolas clearly visible against the woman’s flawless skin.

“So what do you have to lose!” she cheered and then faded out, leaving the screen blank, save for the flashing word: Bimbogirls.

“What do I have to lose…” Cassidy asked herself. She could test it out, and if it worked, she could tell the rest of the squad to try it, and then they’d finally be able to get the crowd cheering, along with motivating the football team to actually win some fucking games.

And most importantly, get Cassidy noticed.

Thinking about that, she pressed the button, expecting to see it ask for her address so they could ship her the miracle tablets or whatever the hell they were pitching.

Instead, Cassidy squeaked in surprise as the room filled with a glowing pink light.

* * *