The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Studies

A bit of an oddball from my usual stories. This one I wrote trying to pin down exactly what a bimbo is in the most basic, purest sense of the word. Then I tried putting in all the different varieties I could think of! Then I had to cut most of those varieties out cause this was getting way too long. The result is a nice bimbo study for you to enjoy! As always you can reach me at if you’d like to leave a comment, ask a question, or something else.

Maggie Callaway was extremely skeptical as she went through security checks for “Bimbo University.” Now, one might be tempted to think the university’s very name was the cause for her skepticism, but one would be completely wrong. You didn’t decide to go to a place named “Bimbo University” and then balk at its name upon arrival, though being inside the actual campus did elicit a vague sense of surrealism. No, the reason for Maggie’s skepticism was entirely due to the statuesque blonde in an ill-fitting parody of a uniform that seemed at once a size too small, and tailor made to highlight this woman’s curves, checking her equipment.

“Everything looks good Miss Callaway! You are all clear to proceed through. Have a good day and thank you for choosing to visit Bimbo U.” the bimbo security guard said, handing Maggie back her notepad, pencil, phone and shoes, and giving the aspiring freelance reporter a salute. The woman sounded far too serious about everything, like it was the first day on the job, or she was a child playing pretend. She held herself unnaturally stiffly, spoke in a deeper tone of voice than was natural for her, but she took every step of the check with care and commitment. It was a far cry from the bored expressions of the airport security from hours earlier looking to process as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

“Thanks…” Maggie said, collecting everything back into her bag and putting her shoes back on. The blonde beamed brightly at the compliment, as though Maggie’s hesitant praise meant the world to her. Maggie tried very hard not to compare herself to the blonde, but it was hard not to envy such simple-minded optimism, and her body was… Well, Maggie was no slouch in the looks department, but there was no way her slim figure with its modest curves could compete with the blonde’s exaggerated proportions. From head to toe the blonde just had her beat in sexual charisma. Even her short cut hair, partially hidden under a ridiculous little security hat that looked like part of a police officer costume for Halloween more than functional paraphernalia, looked soft and bouncy, both prevalent themes, and styled like a professional model. Maggie wasn’t even getting into the blonde’s gifted chest. She was very happy with her lovely handfuls but felt positively flat against the blonde’s…she was comparing herself to the blonde. She told herself she wouldn’t do that!

Maggie hurried into the campus proper where another incredibly gifted woman waited for her, though in a much more conservative secretarial attire, much like Maggie’s own outfit. In fact, the woman wouldn’t be out of place in any office setting with her white blouse buttoned to the neck, struggling to contain her massive bosom yes, but the white blazer she wore prevented the struggle from appearing obscene. Her white pencil skirt was tight across wide hips but tailored to fit and long enough to be professional, without losing its sexy. Her blonde hair was long and straight, coming down nearly to her plush backside, and she wore black heels, the only thing about her ensemble not pure white, as though they were just extensions of her feet, seemingly having no trouble at all rocking back and forth, pivoting, and gliding her way over as soon as Maggie was in sight. Maggie’s own heels weren’t quite as tall, and she still had a little trouble with them upon occasion, despite being fairly practiced at- and she was comparing herself to these women again! In her defense Maggie expected the students to be the ones fitting the university name, not…literally everyone.

“Miss Callaway?” asked the secretary in, what appeared to be an intelligent sounding tone of voice. Maggie was expecting nothing except breathy Valley Girl cadence from every stacked blonde in the campus radius, but both women had been a surprise. Sure the guard sounded way too overeager, but her tone of voice was polite and respectable. The secretary just sounded like a normal, if overly gorgeous, person.

“Yes, please to meet you Miss…?”

“Oh goodie! You can call me Cammi! Welcome to Bimbo Uni… U-ni-ver-city!” Cammi beamed, the facade of her smart, intellectual aura shattering like glass at her breathy, ditzy, high-pitched voice. Well…Maggie supposed she’d better get used to it now.

“Ah, thanks Cammi. In my email I asked about a tour. I’m writing a dissertation on bimbos and figured the best place to start would be…uh…here.” It was obvious from Cammi’s blank, plastic expression that she understood extremely little in the way of dissertations or career paths.

“Totally! Bimbo U is the best place to start for…that!” She wasn’t even going to try, and yet had the gall to keep smiling like the two women were best friends. Maggie was starting to really dislike Cammi, and not just because she could pull off a serious professional look with a body built for porn. “Follow me! I’ll get the tour started!” This visit was going to shatter Maggie’s positive body image… Chest size aside, Maggie was very proud of her legs, she even wore a professional pencil skirt of her own to today’s visit…but next to Cammi it just looked like she didn’t in the same level of effort. Cammi’s legs looked sculpted, and so smooth they may have been lightly oiled! Her light skin had a healthy, natural tan to it and it made her features almost appear to shine when the light hit her just right. Maggie decided to avoid noticing her bottom…but it was too full and round to completely ignore in that pencil skirt.

Maggie decided to button up her blouse a bit more. She’d intentionally left two buttons undone, just enough to show off a little cleavage and indicate that she wasn’t a complete stick in the mud, but the level of fashion attentiveness was too vast for her to seriously compete, and it just made her feel desperate. Maggie wouldn’t be surprised if Cammi spent hours ensuring her outfit was perfect in every way, then hours more on hair, makeup, hygiene, and how her body looked in said outfit. She told herself she wasn’t going to fret too much about her appearance compared to the women in Bimbo University, but so far that is literally all she’s done since getting here! Although…come to think of it, a Bimbo’s appearance did seem to be very important to her didn’t it? Maggie got out her notebook and started to write as she followed along behind Cammi.

’A bimbo is very focused on her appearance, fashion and presentability are very important to her, to differing degrees depending upon the bimbo in question. Some bimbos like to show off their bodies as much as possible, opting for almost pornographic style outfits that hold their curves in place with angel’s prayers more than fabric. Others appear to focus less on how much the clothes show off, and more on how they look once in the clothes. This is an important distinction and allows for a bimbo to adopt a stylish look, themed to her day, without compromising professionality.’

“Cammi… If you don’t mind me asking, about how long do you spend getting ready for the day, typically? Clothes, make-up, all that stuff?”

“Huh? Oh like, I’m super-fast at it, so I can be done with everything in only 2 hours!”

“Only…and that’s typical?”

“Uh huh! Sometimes it takes me longer if I’m getting ready for something super special, like meeting you! Or sometimes I only take an hour and a half to get ready if I’m feeling a little lazy.”

“An hour and a half to dress and get ready is lazy?” Maggie asked incredulously.

“Yeah, I basically just wear whatever I want and don’t even try to match! Hehe! And sometimes, if I’m not like going out or anything, I’ll only put on foundation, lip gloss, concealer, and…” Cammi whispered this next part. “No eyeliner. Hehehehehe!” Maggie was aghast, surely Cammi had her cheat days right? Did she never get to experience the comfort of rolling out of bed, putting on a pair of comfortable sweats, and just…lounging?

“Do you ever get tired of spending hours putting all that work into your appearance?” Maggie asked, genuinely curious. Cammi suddenly stopped and spun around, so quickly Maggie nearly ran into her! The beautiful blonde tilted her head like a confused cat, frowning just slightly and leaning toward Maggie, so close Maggie could smell her passionfruit scented shampoo.

“Why would I get tired of looking my best?” she asked, blinking innocently. Maggie was thrown for a loop with that. The question was asked so candidly, so genuinely, that Maggie had to feel Cammi’s brain just didn’t operate on the same level. Not to say Cammi was dumb…well, not to say Cammi was dumb in this regard, but it was clear Cammi didn’t see her 2 hour prep time as a hassle.

“Well, I just know that when I wake up in the morning, especially after a long night, the last thing I want to do is spend 2 hours fixing my hair and make up and the hassle of…everything else. I was just wondering if you ever, I don’t know, stayed in for the day and just let everything…be as it will.” Maggie offered a peace smile.

“Do you want some coffee?” Cammi asked sweetly, the confused look and frown disappearing instantly in place of a return smile. Gooooooood yes, Maggie instantly thought to herself. She was exhausted from her flight out here and really needed the caffeine. It wasn’t exactly early anymore, but it was before noon, and getting rest on a plane was not the same as getting rest.

“Oh, uh thank you. If it isn’t too much trouble I suppose I could take some,” Maggie said politely.

10 minutes later Maggie was in the Dean’s office with Cammi, who had two cups of steaming coffee in her hands. One was for Maggie, the other was given to the Dean of Bimbo University himself, Derek Manchester. Derek was a young, heavily muscled man in a suit with a broad smile and welcoming sparkle in his eyes. Damn it, he was hot. He took his coffee from Cammi, his secretary it would seem, and drank from it slowly.

“Sweetie, you put cream in this didn’t you?” Derek said with an amused chuckle, like he’d had this happen dozens of times and just gave up on correcting the behavior.

“Of course! It works better that way!” Cammi grinned, giggling as Derek leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Maggie frowned a little. That was a little…well this WAS a bimbo university so Cammi was probably okay with it, but Maggie wasn’t sure she wanted some playboy as her tour guide…

“Oh!” Derek turned to Maggie looking slightly embarrassed. “Sorry about that, we’re married, and I forget that as the Dean of a bimbo institution with a bimbo secretary our behavior can come across as rather… Sweetie what’s the word?”

“Sexy!”

“Sexual! Thank you babe.” Cammi giggled at being called babe which, ordinarily Maggie would’ve seen as being a little demeaning but…all things considered at least the man had the integrity to marry his bimbo secretary, though Maggie found no ring on her or his finger which was…odd. Maggie decided she wouldn’t judge, she was here for a job after all, not to investigate the dean for improper dating habits. She took a sip of her own coffee, and her eyes flew open at the taste. She suspected Cammi put some cream in her coffee as well, apparently that was a thing she did, but there was quite a bit of it in there! It certainly didn’t taste bad, it had a very pleasant taste of hazelnut, but there was just a lot more than Maggie usually took in her coffee… Or probably anyone took not operating on bimbo brain cells…

“Oh, I don’t mind. I’m writing a dissertation on bimbos so open mindedness is a requirement.” Maggie offered a smile to the happy couple, really not wanting to get into their dirty laundry, instead hoping to focus on the work in front of them.

“Quite so! Well, Bimbo University is all about opening minds and breaking down false conceptions. I understand you want to be as detailed as possible, so we should get started right away. I hope you don’t mind if my wife accompanies us, she knows more about the inner workings of the bimbo mind than I do anyway!” Derek gave a chuckle which Maggie politely returned, sipping away at her creamy coffee. At least she was starting to feel more awake.

“If it’s alright with you, I thought we could start with some questions,” Maggie said, taking out her notes and sitting down across from Derek, crossing her legs to get comfortable. Did Derek just glance down at them? No, surely not, why would he? He had a wife who looked like THAT right next to him! Wait, did she just glance down at them? Focus Maggie! “First of all, what IS a bimbo? Most people have a sort of vague concept. Beautiful, busty, unintel- uh -inhibited.” Maggie glanced at Cammi, maybe she should’ve asked to do this in private. It might be awkward talking about bimbos being unintelligent in front of one!

“And stupid right?” Derek prompted, to which Cammi giggled loudly.

“Uh…right.”

“Well Maggie, a lot of what goes into a being a bimbo is far more nuanced than most people realize. Cammi, sugar, what would you say a bimbo is?”

“Umm, a bimbo is sexy. Honest. And pretty!” Cammi said with a smile, deciding to remain standing while Derek sat at his desk across from Maggie.

“Isn’t sexy and pretty the same thing?”

“Noo! Oh my god no! Okay so like, if you’re sexy that means you like, get attention from boys, like a lot, right? But pretty is for you! A pretty girl is a girl who likes herself, not just cause boys want to bang her, but cause she’s like…pretty. You know? And bimbos are always pretty!” Cammi said, speaking rapid-fire, excitedly, beaming brightly at Maggie. Was she always this…perky? Or did she have her own coffee beforehand? With probably more sugar than Maggie would’ve preferred too.

“I think what Cammi means by pretty is having a good self-image. A bimbo is always able to see herself as pretty even when no men are around to validate her looks.”

“So as long as a bimbo thinks of herself as pretty she’ll also think of herself as valuable?” Maggie asked, this seemed a little strange. Was all of a bimbo’s self-esteem tied into her looks?

“No way! It’s more…uh. Well it’s like… Hmm. Oh I know it’s… Umm… Derek honey I don’t know how to explain it…” Cammi pouted, looking like she was going to stamp her foot in frustration.

“How about this Maggie? You find value in yourself when you do a good job working, right? If you were to write a really good dissertation your value in yourself would go up, but if you did a bad job, or if your boss or someone you look up to tells you you did a bad job, your value in yourself might go down. Bimbos don’t operate that way. Bimbos work on their appearance so that they always find themselves to be pretty. They know they’re sexy and appeal to men, and women as well sometimes, but their values don’t go up and down based on what people think of them. Being a bimbo means being confident in your body and always thinking of your appearance in a positive way. Their brains just don’t work at viewing their appearance negatively. Here, let’s try an example. Cammi, babe that outfit makes you look like a total slut!”

“Hehe thank you sweetie! I hope you’ll fuck me in it later!” Maggie’s eyes widened and she looked down at her notepad. She did say she was open minded, but there was only a certain level of open mindedness one could attain before one’s brain just fell right out… Hmm, open mindedness might be one of the key aspects of bimbodom as well come to think of it. She started to write.

’A bimbo is very cognizant of her appearance. Her looks are not just for attracting potential mates, but also serves as a sense of self-esteem. Bimbos always think of themselves as “pretty,” as an object of beauty. This mindset appears to be almost hardwired into the bimbo brain, and may stem from their near extreme commitment to their physical appearance. Spending hours every day fixing their appearance seems, to a bimbo, not a chore in maintenance, but a pleasure to be enjoyed.’

“Very uh…interesting. What if you, as her husband, didn’t like her appearance though? You gave the example earlier of someone I respected telling me I did poor work being something that can affect my value in myself, what if a bimbo was told she looked ugly?”

“Really putting me on the spot here Mags…” Derek said with a bit of a faux nervous chuckle. Maggie frowned a bit, this interview was getting a little too…casual for her taste. “Cammi babe, what would you do if I told you you looked like trash?”

“I’d slap you across the face for lying and being a big meanie!” Cammi retorted instantly, frowning and seeming to feel genuinely upset at the mere allegation.

“You’d…hit him?” Maggie asked, a little shocked by that…

“What? No! I’d never hurt my husband. I’d slap him to let him know he was being mean. You shouldn’t be mean. It’s mean!” Cammi’s entire expression instantly morphed from upset to a look of almost…hurt. Maggie turned to Derek, how was slapping someone different than hitting them?

“Go ahead and show her Cammi,” Derek said, turning toward his wife. Cammi hesitated a little, raising her hand up slowly, as though she were fighting against her very nature to deliver this faux slap. Then her arm swung down, and the lightest tap of her dainty fingers brushed against Derek’s cheek.

“Oh my goodness I’m so sorry sweetie! Are you okay?” Cammi asked suddenly, looking as though she were about to cry. “Let me make it better!” she pleaded, bending over and inspecting the offended cheek before layering kiss after kiss upon him.

“I’m fine baby, it was just an example remember?”

“Are you sure? Examples can hurt too. What if there is emotional damage? Emotional damage is very important to kiss away!” Cammi stated factually, her kisses now starting to connect to Derek’s lips…and get longer…and longer…and now she was sitting on his lap…and moaning a li-

“Okay! I get it now, thank you!” Maggie exclaimed, blushing brighter and burying her head in her notes while the two lovers untangled themselves. Was it warm in here? It felt warm in here!

’Bimbos have an aggressively adverse reaction to violence. They can get upset, or angry, they aren’t just wired toward happiness, but they seem to feel these emotions very strongly, or at least more single-mindedly than what could be called “normal” people. More research on this is required.’

“Are you finished yet?” Maggie asked, looking up and noticing that Cammi was still not quite finished kissing her husband in full view of another woman…during what was supposed to be an interview!

“Hehe sorry Maggie, Derek just has this little problem starting to show up and I wanted to give him a chance to let it cool down.”

“I wouldn’t say little…”

“Hehehehe!” Annnnd back down to studying her notes while blushing fiercely. It was DEFINITELY getting hot in this room. Maggie undid the button on her blouse she’d buttoned up earlier, suddenly showing off a little cleavage didn’t sound so scandalous.

’The famed bimbo “stupidity” seems to stem from an inability to completely focus on things the bimbo has no interest in. Once her interest has been gained, her focus seems absolute, and it becomes incredibly difficult to get her attention, or stop her from focusing on her current task of interest. This one-track mind is very bad at handling complex or multiple tasks at once, and it becomes very easy for the bimbo to lose her train of thought when she gets distracted, or forget the broader purpose for her being present to begin with! Interestingly, when a bimbo is handling a singular task or focus, such as her appearance or fashion, she is incredibly competent. I’d like to further explore this and see what other tasks the bimbo mind can devote itself to. Other than fashion or sex…’

“Ahem,” Mr. Manchester cleared his throat as his wife departed from his lap, still giggling and looking at him with lusty, doe eyes. “Perhaps we should begin the tour now? It’s feeling a little stuffy in this room hmm?”

“Yes, please…” Maggie said, standing and allowing Cammi to lead the two of them out of the office and into the campus proper…was she swinging her hips a little more provocatively than before? Why was Maggie even noticing!

“Each building here at Bimbo U is dedicated to helping a specific type of bimbo to excel and transition to being a productive member of society,” Derek explained as the group walked the campus, the air on Maggie’s skin really hitting the spot after being stuck in that room with two gorgeous human beings utterly enthralled with each other. Honestly it wasn’t quite THAT bad, but Maggie was between boyfriends at the moment, and NEVER had a relationship like that. It was enough to make her feel a little jealous… Derek sipped his coffee and Maggie mimicked the gesture, putting her mind back to her task. Luckily the caffeine was really kicking in now, she felt very awake and energetic, excited even!

“This first building is going to be your more typical bimbos, what we call the Girly Bimbos,” Derek continued as Cammi led them inside.

“Girly Bimbos?” Maggie asked, arcing an eyebrow.

“Well, you’ll see. The name fits even if it is a little…regressive.” Derek put a finger to his lips as the trio peeked in on a class in session. Maggie was shocked. She expected to see a room full of blonde haired, blue eyed girls in short skirts and tube tops, but what she saw instead was an extremely diverse group of women of various ethnicities, fashion styles and body types all staring toward the front attentively. Obviously they were all gorgeous, and granted there was a lot of pink in that crowd, but they were all dressed very stylishly, with a lot of effort put into their appearances. They had pants as well as skirts, Tees as well as dresses, cardigans as well as halter tops. There was one girl who was wearing a hoodie! It worked extremely well with her build and served to emphasis her beautiful face and colored hair, which was pink, but still! Maggie was also seeing plenty of Asian, Latina, African, Middle-Eastern and even Indian features, along with the typical European. Most shocking off all, some of them had chests SMALLER than her own!

“This is…these girls are all bimbos?”

“Surprised?” Derek asked confidently, perhaps even a little smugly. “Most people think only about a vapid blonde, white girl with large breasts when they think bimbo, and while that certainly is almost always going to be a type of bimbo, it isn’t the only kind.”

“What’s wrong with thinking about me as a bimbo?” Cammi asked suddenly, looking confused.

“Oh, nothing sweetie, I just meant that people usually think you’re the only type of bimbo out there is all.”

“That’s silly! I have tons of bimbo friends! I’d be sad if I was the only bimbo out there!”

“Hold on,” Maggie said, pulling away from the classroom. “I have questions. Granted bimbos can exist in any ethnic group, but there’s a girl in there with B-cups! That girl has a hoodie! I’m all for saying bimbos can be diverse, but this just sounds like you’re trying to label these girls as bimbos when no one in broader society would think of them that way.”

“Well, would you like to meet them? You can decide for yourself if you think they truly are bimbos or not.”

“Is that allowed?”

“Of course! You’re our totally special guest Maggsy!”

“Alright… The girl in the hoodie. Let me meet her.” Derek opened the door to the classroom, and instantly Maggie was confronted with a loud, authoritative male voice resonating in deep, commanding tones.

”You are eager to learn. You are happy to engage in your education. You want to be taught. You find instruction sexy. You are aroused by knowledge…”

Looking inside the classroom Maggie noticed the front of the class was a large projector screen, featuring a twisting spiraling pattern of color and light. She felt herself grow a little dizzy watching the projection, blinking a little and stumbling slightly as that wave of dizziness washed over her. It felt nice to let that feeling sweep her away…but suddenly her brain reasserted itself as it sensed her body about to fall over and she was torn away from the mesmerizing display as Derek signaled something to the teacher, and closed the door.

“What…what was that?” Maggie asked, taking a steadying sip of her coffee and shaking the fuzz out of her brain.

“Hmm? I simply indicated to the teacher that I’d like to have the young lady in the hoodie meet us out in the hall. Oh! You mean the hypnosis!”

“Hypnosis?” Maggie asked, eyes narrowing.

“Miss Callaway, do you have any idea how difficult it is to get a bimbo to focus on anything for more than 10 minutes?”

“Cammi seems to be doing fine…” Maggie said, looking over at…a blissfully grinning Cammi who was clearly not involved in the conversation at all and just staring off into something a million miles away in space. “Okay, maybe it’s kinda tough…”

“Now imagine an entire classroom full of them, all distracting each other, as well as their teacher for the more…sensual types.”

“There are non-sensual bimbos?”

“They’re rare but yes. Being a bimbo means being straightforward and honest. When a bimbo is horny they aren’t shy about it, and bimbos are more in touch with their feelings than most, so just as they feel extra happy and extra positive, as well as extra sad and extra upset, they also feel extra horny. Anyway, if we’re going to be able to teach them anything at all, we need their complete focus. Bimbos happen to be very excellent hypnotic subjects, so using hypnosis to get them educated is, practically speaking, a necessity.”

“Okay, but what was all that about being horny and sexy then?” Maggie asked, her mind drifting a little to images of bimbos in all sorts of compromising situations. Oral reports. Pop Quizzes. Special Drilling Exercises. It all sounded so… She took another sip of her tasty coffee, boy there was a lot of it, and squirmed a little in place. Her body was starting to feel a little aroused itself from all this sex talk…

“Sex is a hell of a motivator,” Derek replied simply. “It’s also convenient to use because its so over saturated in media and advertisements. It means we don’t have to program them very deeply to get the results we want. And I know, trust me, Bimbo U isn’t exactly the most subtle name, and it all makes us seem very James Bond villain type, but all our students know exactly what they’re signing up for when they apply here. No one is being tricked or taken advantage of. My wife would never let me hear the end of it if I were!”

“I’d slap you for being mean!” Cammi added in with a giggle. Maggie suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. Somehow she didn’t think that’d be too much of a deterrent, but at that moment the door opened and a young woman with her short hair styled to be slightly spikey colored pink with white frosted tips wearing a clean…and ironed!? black hoodie with the word SLUT emblazoned across the front in bold pink letters and tight jeans. It wasn’t really possible to gauge her chest size with that hoodie on, but her legs and backside were very…appealing. She also had some piercings it looked like. Nothing extreme, but some studs on her nose and upper lip to match the ones in her ears.

“Hey Dean Manly-Chest, what’s up?” she asked in a tone much deeper than Cammi’s bright perky soprano, but still unmistakably feminine. She smirked rather than smiled, kept her hands mostly inside her hoodie sleeves and her eyes wandered up and down Derek’s body shamelessly as she spoke, something Cammi seemed to either not notice or not care about.

“Hello there Dextra, this is Maggie. She’s doing a project on bimbos and so we’re introducing her to some of the students and you happened to catch her eye. Dextra gave Maggie a sidelong glance, her smirk deepening and eyes dipping.

“Pleasure to meet you Dextra—“

“Call me Dex.”

“Dex?”

“Yah, I think it’s way hotter. I mean, the Dean has to call me Dextra cause, you know, he’s the Dean, but I like Dex better.”

“Dex then. So Dex, as you heard I’m writing a dissertation on bimbos and—“

“A what?”

“A dissertation. It’s a…project.”

“Totally.”

“Right. So anyway I was just wondering…you consider yourself to be a bimbo don’t you?”

“Oh I’m totally a bimbo. Check out the pink!” Dex stated happily, indicating her hair and the large SLUT emblazoned on her chest. “You should try some pink too, it’d really look good with your whole ‘sexy reporter’ thing you got going on,” Dex said, gesturing to Maggie’s outfit before returning her hand, which Maggie noticed was manicured and painted pink, to the confines of her hoodie.

“Sexy reporter?”

“Oh yah. A pink headband to make you look a bit younger and inexperienced, some lip gloss, some nail polish, just little hints that you’re a professional AND a woman. If you really want you can get a pink blouse that offsets the black skirt, maybe make it a little shorter to show off your legs, you got great legs Maggie, and you’ll be batting the boys away with a stick. Me too. I love a girl in pink…” Dex spoke in a husky tone as she licked her gloss coated lips, not pink just a clear gloss that made them seem…wet.

“Are you…propositioning to me?” Dex let out a laugh, not quite a giggle.

“We don’t need to get married to have a little fun. Trust me, I know all about fun…”

“Oh! Uh, no I meant… Not propose I wasn’t suggesting th—“ Suddenly Dex’s perfectly manicured finger was out and sealing Maggie’s lips together, the shorter woman was very close and her shampoo smelling of lilacs was invading Maggie’s nostrils…in a not at all unpleasant sort of way.

“You think too much Maggie. Stop thinking so hard. If you wanna fuck, let’s fuck. If you don’t, then don’t. Life is really simple ya know?”

“Ahem.” Derek suddenly made his presence known and Dex glanced over and let out another of those not-quite-giggle chuckles before backing away from Maggie.

“Well, maybe after class. Anything else you want to know?”

“Yeah, what uh… What do you like to do for fun?”

“Heh, if you want ideas for a date you can just ask. I’d be down.” Maggie licked some very dry lips. What was wrong with her? “I like shopping with my girlfriends. Guy friends too, but they always try to sneak peeks of me changing. Boys. I love buying things like clothes, shoes, make-up, hair dye, tattoos and piercings. I like shopping for new girlfriends. Cute ones I can dress up in frilly pink outfits. Like you.” Dex’s voice remained at a constant, calm, collected cadence throughout. She did roll her eyes a little when she said “boys” but other than that she looked directly into Maggie’s eyes, that little smirk on her lips and just…talked. It was infuriatingly sexy. Wait, she had tattoos? Were they hiding under her hoodie? Don’t think about that Maggie!

“Well uh…” Maggie’s heart was absolutely pounding in her chest, she was already feeling a little turned on from earlier, but now her body was in full “need to mate” mode, and her brain was trying it’s best to put on the brakes! “You certainly seem very…uh…confident.” Dex’s smirk turned positively smug. “Uh…I always thought bimbos were more…demure?”

“Come again? De- what now? Why can’t a bimbo be confident Maggie? I love myself and love being myself. Most other girls love being with myself too…especially once I start dressing them up in nice pink clothes. I think you’d enjoy that.”

“D-d-do you ever think maybe it’s wrong to d-dress women up like that? What if they don’t like that sort of thing?” Maggie stammered out, really trying hard to not picture Dex dressing her up in some frilly little pink dress, deciding it was too much…pulling her out of it…

“Huh?” Dex frowned, her playful smirk disappearing in an instant. “Why would I dress up women who don’t like it? That’d be wrong, and no fun. It’s only fun if everyone’s having a good time. Sorry, I don’t really understand that question…”

“Really? You don’t understand about…taking a woman and…and making her like being dominated by you? What if she doesn’t know if she likes it? What if she doesn’t like it at first but you think you can change her mind? What if—”

“You’re thinking too much again. If she’s into it she’s into it, if she’s not she’s not. If she’s not sure…well we can find that out real fast.” The smirk was back…

“I uh…thank you Dex. I…don’t think I have any more questions.”

“Shame, I liked being out of class for a bit. If you need any notes for how good a bimbo is in bed…I’m very available. I got some frilly pink lingerie you can borrow,” Dex said with a wink which sent Maggie’s heart racing. What was wrong with her? She wasn’t even normally attracted to girls!

“Thank you Dextra, but now it is time to go back to class.” Dextra inclined her head respectfully to the Dean and walked back through the door, that deep authoritative voice exuding into the hall for a moment until the door closed behind Dex.

”Horny and open. Wet and ready to learn. Hungry for—“

“Wet and ready…”

“Hmm? Pardon me?” Maggie blinked several times as Dean Manchester addressed her. Did she whisper something under her breath? She couldn’t remember what it was.

“Oh, nothing sorry just…taking some mental notes.”

“Ah, no problems then. Well, what do you think? Was our lovely Dextra a bimbo in your opinion?”

“I uh… I don’t know,” Maggie said, frowning and thinking back on her encounter. “She definitely felt like a bimbo when I was talking to her but…I didn’t think bimbos could be that…confident? At the very least the line between who is a bimbo and who isn’t seems a lot blurrier than I thought… Hell, maybe I’m a bimbo!” Maggie suddenly let out an uncharacteristic giggle, high pitched and unabashedly joyous at the idea that she could be a bimbo and not even know it… Then she realized what she just did and clamped her mouth shut, eyes wide.

“Maggie don’t be so silly!” Cammi giggled, giving Maggie a playful push on the shoulder. “You’re not a bimbo yet! Trust me I meet a LOT of bimbos every day! I’ll tell you when you turn into one!” Derek just smiled, sipping away at his coffee, he looked like he was almost done, had he just been drinking coffee the whole time Maggie and Dex had been talking?

“Right… So uh… These are Girly Bimbos then?” Maggie asked, looking back into the classroom at all the attractive girls, obediently facing forward, staring into the projector programming them to love whatever the school was teaching them. Dex filing into her seat and joining the mass of them…

“Oh totally! Girly Bimbos are really into those girly things. Looking good for boys, or girls hehe, chatting with their friends, shopping, and the color pink comes up a LOT! Hehe. Did you notice Dex bring it up over and over? Girly Bimbos are like, obsessed with pink!”

“I uh…I noticed…” Maggie said, trying very hard to NOT think about Dex and her ‘obsession’ with pink… “Dex didn’t seem too interested in chatting with friends…more like chatting them up.”

“Well you’re not exactly in her circle of friends, so for her you’re more of a chatting up target,” Derek said with a chuckle. “Shall we move on? I know your time is limited today.” It was! Maggie had been wasting a lot of time getting turned on, err hit on, by a college student!

The next building appeared to be more of a gymnasium than a classroom. Evidently this is where Maggie would be allowed to interview the Fitness Bimbos. “Or as I like to call them, the Amazons!” Derek said jovially as the trio stepped inside. Maggie raised an eyebrow at that. “It’s a fair comparison,” Derek defended, noting Maggie’s skepticism. “In olden stories Amazons were described as women who were uh…how to put it…”

“Strong in body weak in mind!” Cammi chirped, grinning innocently.

“Right, ah, well there’s certainly a ring of truth to that. It’s not to say that Bimbos are necessarily…stupid, but more…”

“Oh no, bimbos are totally stupid. Take me for example!” Cammi said, beaming like…well like an idiot. “Big words are so hard, and thinking of new ideas is hard, and there’s so many things you have to remember or else you’re doing something bad and that’s like…so hard!” Maggie’s own head was starting to hurt attempting to process that!

“What?” she asked, attempting to sort through all of Cammi’s incoherent thoughts and finding herself coming up short.

“Well, think of it less as stupidity, more as a…simple-minded nature. Bimbos can be intelligent…in their own certain ways, but a defining trait of a bimbo is her simple mind. A simple mind that has it’s own strengths and weaknesses, just like anyone else. It’s very easy to trick a bimbo, but it’s also very easy to train one, so long as you keep it simple for them.”

“Yeah! Derek trained me so good! Like in how to make coffee! Or suck his dick!”

“Let’s uh…stick to the coffee example here dear…” Derek said, noticing Maggie suddenly blush and shift around uncomfortably.

“Huh? But your dick is so fun to play with… I bet Maggie would love to wrap her lips around it! Wouldn’t that be fun Maggsy? Maybe after the tour?”

“No!” Maggie shouted out, much louder than she intended to. “Uh, that is… No thanks, I’d rather focus on my uh…my uh…paper…thingy…” The truth was Maggie actually had been thinking about wrapping her lips around Derek’s cock and giving it a good blow. The second the words were out of Cammi’s lips, they had wormed their way into Maggie’s head, and now it was hard to get the image out! She decided to try focusing on her work instead, jotting down some notes while attempting to clear her mind of all these distracting thoughts…

’Core Bimbo Principles. So far I’ve noticed 3 Core Bimbo Principles that seem to apply to all bimbos regardless of their…type. Their Attractiveness, both in physical…looks, and in fashion. Their simple-mindedness. Every bimbo so far seems to be at a very low mental acui- A weak mind. Advanced grammar is oftentimes difficult, if not impossible for them, though they seem to grasp pronouns just find and don’t refer to themselves in the third person. They use like moreso than most, but it isn’t the overexaggerated…parody usually portrayed in movies and stuff. Finally their 3rd Core Principle seems to be a certain…innocence. Purity may be a better term. Even though bimbos tend to be very sexual creatures, horny and wet and ready…they are still very pure in that they don’t seem to understand why they, or anyone else for that matter, would hurt, or even risk hurting, someone else to get what they want. Their motivations aren’t things like, greed or envy or even wanton desire. They’re motivated by a love of being happy, and a desire to make others happy as well. Makes one think if we humans couldn’t learn a thing or two from bimbos…’

Maggie read over what she wrote, wondering why she felt inclined to include that last part. Maybe this was her overactive libido talking, but she was sort of feeling kinda…good about bimbos right now. Like maybe being a bimbo wasn’t such a bad thing after all… No, what was she thinking? Of course being dumb and easily manipulatable was a bad thing! Sure Derek seemed like a nice enough guy, and maybe sucking his cock really was the incredibly fulfilling experience Cammi seemed to think it was…which was doubtful! But it would’ve been so easy for a man like Derek to trick Cammi into…well becoming his wife, sucking his cock on command, doing whatever he wanted… Especially with the hypnosis stuff!

“So, anyone here you’d like to interview?” Derek asked, putting his hand on Maggie’s back and guiding her to look through the door and into the gym. She expected to see a bunch of trim and tan hotties with big busts doing yoga or something in ridiculously skimpy shorts and sports bras, but once again, she was surprised by what she saw… There was certainly more than a few skintight lycra shorts and tops barely supporting large, globe-like bosoms, but the women in those outfits were quite varied, and not indicative of the whole. Here a tall, busty woman with Chinese features kick boxed against a freckled redhead with short hair and large muscles. There a group of women chatted amiably while lifting weights bigger than Maggie’s head! And smiling happily while doing so!

“Uh…” Maggie hesitated. The women here were BUILT! Not just fit, but muscly as well! Well…to be fair some of them were more trim and curvy, not a big emphasis on huge muscles, but there did seem to be a…type here. Also was Derek’s hand getting a little too close to her bottom? Maggie could’ve sworn it was higher just a bit ago… “The Chinese woman…kickboxing. I like her…” Maggie said, imagining what someone with muscles like that could do to someone like her… She’d never stand a chance if the Chinese bimbo decided to tie her up and have her way with her… Wait did Derek touch her butt? No, he was opening the door, but Maggie could’ve sworn someone touched her!

“Maggie, this is Jia Liu. Jia, Maggie. She’s doing a writing project on bimbos, and would like to ask you some questions.

“Hey,” Jia said shyly, brushing some sweat soaked hair from her face, with something of an accent, it was pretty light, but pretty unmistakable. Maggie opened her notebook and read through her last entry. She wanted to test out these 3 Core Principles she came up with.

“Hi there Jia. I’ll try to be quick so you can get back to…uh, exercise? Class? Well, whatever you were doing. Anyway, first question! So uh…your appearance. Do you…like to look good?” The interview was off to a terrible start already and Maggie knew it! What was wrong with her?

“Hehehe!” Jia giggled, a high pitched girly giggle that sent her large chest and muscles jiggling. The woman was so tall that Maggie was actually at eye level with her breasts, so the wannabe reporter got quite the show! “Yeah I love looking good. That’s why I exercise ya-know? I mean…I think muscly girls look really good, so why wouldn’t I want to be one? Right?” Maggie found herself nodding, that did make a lot of sense, and the way her muscles glistened with a thin layer of sweat… Maggie could smell that fresh, earthy scent from here. It made her think of a big, strong man taking her in his arms and having his way with her… What difference was there really if instead a big, strong woman took her in her arms and…

“Uh right, thank you! Anyway, the next question is…uh…” How was she supposed to ask if Jia was dumb? That would be rude right? Maggie didn’t want to be rude… “Are you pure?” Wait, was that really the question Maggie wanted to ask? It was what her notes said…

“Pure? You mean like? Have I had sex before? Um, I guess not cause like…I’ve had sex…a lot. Um…today actually. You know…working out is really good for blood flow…and all that, hehe…” Jia blushed a little and let out a nervous giggle, which Maggie returned, hoping to help the much taller girl get comfortable with her questions. Plus it was kinda true. They did say working out often was really good for your libido.

“Yeah… Um, okay last question. Are you…um… Let’s see… How do I…”

“Are you strong in body but weak in mind?” Cammi cut in, giggling and smiling at Maggie’s plight.

“Strong in body. Weak in mind. Mmm yes.” Jia’s posture relaxed, and she slumped a little on her feet, a blank, vapid expression appearing in her eyes as she mindlessly repeated after Cammi. Maggie looked over at Derek accusingly.

“Hey,” Derek said, holding his hands up. “Hypnotically programming them to be better athletes and to focus on their physical rather than mental gifts is what they sign up for! Jia have you ever felt like you would be happier if you were smarter?”

“Happier? Oh gosh no Dean Man-I-Want-That-Chest!” Jia said looking almost…scared at the idea of being smart. “I love being brawny. If I had to stop exercising to focus on doing stuff like…books instead… I’d hate that.”

“But what about being manipulated?” Maggie tried, surely these bimbos didn’t like the idea of someone taking advantage of them! …err, mentally speaking anyway. “Are you okay if people trick you into doing things they want you to?”

“Why wouldn’t I be okay doing things for others?” Jia asked, sounding a bit confused which, admittedly, was probably par for the course here at Bimbo Univer-city.

“Not like that I mean… Dean help me out a little?”

“Right! So Jia, why don’t you show Maggie your chest?” Jia blinked, confused. Maggie blinked, confused. Cammi blinked, excited.

“Like what?”

“Well Maggie doesn’t believe you have any muscles under your shirt, just big boobs, not big muscles.”

“I do?” Maggie whispered, frowning a little at the Dean’s ploy.

“Well that’s just silly!” Jia said, hooking her hands under her scant little sports bra and lifting it up and over her head, revealing large, soft, and very nude, breasts. “See? Big boobs and big muscles! Do you wanna feel them?” Jia asked, flexing a large, musclebound arm. Oh! For a second Maggie thought Jia was asking if she wanted to feel her… Never mind. Focus Maggie!

“Jia I’m terribly sorry, but that was a trick, to get you to take off your shirt and reveal yourself to us. Maggie is asking if you’d like to have the ability to see through such tricks in the future?”

“Yeah, what he said,” Maggie agreed, thankful to have a man here who could put her thoughts into words.

“Oh it was a trick. Good one!” Jia giggled, putting her bra back on, but not looking like she was in any hurry to do so. “I guess, maybe? But that seems like a lot of work, trying to decide what is a trick and what isn’t. I’d rather just show you my boobs, they’re pretty nice boobs anyway and it’s fun to show off my muscles that I worked so hard on. So I guess not. I like being trickable!” Jia said with a beaming grin.

“Ignorance is bliss…” Derek commented slyly, giving something of a chuckle. Must be the school motto or something… Wait, it probably was the school motto!

“What?” Jia giggled blissfully.

“Um, don’t worry about it,” Maggie said, giving Jia a big happy grin of her own. Those were all the questions I had for you, so you can go back to class now. Thanks!”

“Huh? That was it? Are you sure you don’t want anything else from me?” Jia asked with all the innocence of a schoolgirl excitedly shouting ‘Do me! Do me!’ at a horoscope reading. Indeed Maggie was having trouble focusing on letting the tall, strong woman go back to class. Her shirt felt tight against her chest, and her skirt felt tight on her hips too as her nipples hardened, and her pussy dampened to thoughts of tricking the Asian Bimbo into holding her down and plowing into her from behind with a nice, thick strap-on…

“No no, that’ll be all, thank you so much Jia. Enjoy class,” Derek said, shooing Jia back into the gym, where she bounded off back toward the kickboxing ring. Her tight, hard as steel buns bouncing all the way… “So? Did you get what you wanted out of that?” Derek asked a dazed and distracted Maggie who tried to shake herself out of it, but her clothes still felt extra tight, so she decided to unbutton her blouse a bit more before responding.

“I guess. I still don’t think I understand why she didn’t want to be smart. She’s just okay with being tricked by anyone and everyone she meets? She enjoys it?” Maggie asked, flabbergasted! Was this some kind of ploy from the school? Use hypnosis to trick the bimbos into thinking their lives are so good and perfect that they never want to actually think for themselves?

“Well, perhaps our next visit can clear everything up. There is a variety of bimbo who actually do value intelligence, or at least a form of it. Savant Bimbos we call them. There aren’t many of them, in fact in this school we only have three, but they are bimbos who still retain something of their intelligence after the bimbotization process,” Derek said, leading the trio out of the building and toward their next destination while Maggie finally managed to finish off her coffee. She would’ve finished it much faster, but the cream taste was just so overwhelming, and she just kept getting so…distracted by everything.

“Hmm? Process? What do you mean?” Maggie asked as they entered a large cylindrical building titled ‘Chem Labs.’ She was a little distracted by her top as well, yeah she’d unbuttoned it a few times, but should it really be showing off THAT much cleavage? It almost looked like her boobs had gotten bigger. Felt like it too with her top feeling so tight.

“Well you didn’t think all these bimbos were just natural occurrences did you?” Derek asked with a laugh. Cammi gigged right along with him. Feeling a bit left out, Maggie giggled a bit too, even though she was a little confused as to what that meant. How did one “create” a bimbo? “Actually our three top students here are the masterminds behind the bimbo formula, so I’m sure interviewing them will be a very positive experience for your work. Here, I’ll take that cup, I noticed you had finished,” Derek said with a smile, taking Maggie’s empty coffee cup from her and tossing it into a nearby bin.

The group made their way into the main lab where Maggie found herself staring at three beautiful young women. A black woman with extremely short, almost buzz cut, blonde hair seemed to be running the lab. At least she was the only one of the three in a lab coat which…almost hid her incredibly obvious curves. Large breasts covered fully by a back turtleneck and wide hips contained within white pants, she wore large round glasses that seemed to be more for show than for function and held a clipboard. So she must be important, Maggie reasoned.

She was giving orders to two white women, another blonde with wavy locks, and one with long black hair tied back into a ponytail. Both women were dressed in pink, the blonde a pink skirt that seemed far too short for a professional lab worker, and white blouse highlighting her large bust, and the brunette in a pink, low cut crop top exposing her midriff and white shorts…which also seemed too short for a professional lab worker come to think of it!

“Harmony,” Derek said with a little wave, causing the black woman to turn around with a broad smile. Maggie was very interested to finally meet a bimbo able to hold an intelligent conversation. They seemed to know what they were doing, so she wondered if one of her 3 Core Principles may in fact be flawed.

“Ohmigod! Mr. Man’s Chest for Her! Like, how are you?” Harmony droned in typical ditzy cadence, walking right over to Derek and planting a steamy, wet kiss right on his lips. Maggie’s mouth dropped open, both from the blatant display in front of the man’s wife, and how Harmony sounded as ditzy, if not more, as every other bimbo she’d met today!

“I’m doing well,” Derek said as the kiss broke, sounding a little out of breath, looking slightly dazed as he nodded toward Maggie. How good was that kiss? “I’m just giving Miss Maggie here a tour of the school so that she can complete a project on bimbos.

“Oh really?” Harmony enthused, those wet, glossy lips turning toward Maggie, who braced herself for one of those deep kisses… Unfortunately, or was it fortunately? the kiss never arrived. “That’s like, so cool! I suppose you’ll be wanting to hear about our bimbotization formula then?” Harmony asked, smiling happily.

“Ahem!” Cammi suddenly interjected, looking a little perturbed. “Aren’t you forgetting something? That man has a wife!” she said, sounding a little petulant. Maggie’s eyes widened, NOW she was concerned about it?

“Oh I’m so sorry! I got too excited and didn’t think! Silly stupid bimbo Harmony!” Harmony berated herself looking sad, almost on the verge of tears. Suddenly she took two quick long strides toward Cammi, and gave her a full throated kiss on the lips. Maggie’s mouth dropped open again, so she DID kiss other girls! Why wasn’t Maggie offered kisses then? That didn’t seem fair… Wait that wasn’t what was wrong here…oh god they were still going at it!

“Mmm, that’s better,” Cammi said, breaking off the kiss after an uncomfortably long minute of making out. “Husbands and wives have to share everything, so you can’t just kiss only one, that’s wrong! Remember you’re supposed to be smart, silly!” Cammi giggled, grabbing fistfuls of Harmony’s plush backside.

“Hehehe, sorry Cammi. You’re such a good kisser too, I can’t believe I almost missed it!”

“Ahem…” Derek cleared his throat, smiling at the two beautiful women, one his wife, entangled together in sapphic embrace. He looked like he didn’t want to disturb the scene at all, his eyes seemed to have trouble focusing anywhere other than where their bodies were touching. The girls just giggled. Maggie giggled too.

“Oh! Sorry Maggie. So like, did you have any questions about the formula? Or like…anything?” Harmony asked, finally releasing Cammi, and being released in return.

“Um uh…well yes, but mostly my questions are about um…you?” Maggie said, trying to quell the rising fire between her legs. Her brain felt stuffed full of cotton, she could feel her thoughts and ideas in there, but all that cotton hid them from her, put them just out of reach. “Are you really no stupid?” Maggie asked, deciding to just go for straightforwardness and not worry about tact, which was just too hard right now anyway. Especially with Harmony’s lips right there! How was she supposed to concentrate!

“Hehe! Oh no! I’m totally stupid!” Harmony giggled, laughing like Maggie said the funniest thing.

“But I thought…”

“Well, I am a Savant Bimbo, but Savants just excel in like…one area. Mine is Chemistry, like I’m really good at it. I made the bimbo formula that made us all into bimbos! I call it…the Bimbo Formula!” Harmony flourished and giggled and smiled at Maggie with those wet, kissable lips. “I made it back before I was a bimbo, it’s hard to remember way back then, but I think I wanted to make myself feel more positive about myself and my body? Like, I didn’t feel positive about my body at all, so I made the Bimbo Formula, though I didn’t call it that back then, in order to get a curvier body that I’d feel good about. Well, definitely a success! Hehe!”

“How…how does that work?” Maggie asked, feeling more confused than ever. She unbuttoned her top another button, it was just really tight, being around all these hot girls, not to mention Mr. Manche- uh… Man… Chest… Gosh he sure did have a manly chest didn’t he?

“Well, there’s like a lot, of big words…but it stimulates your pituitary gland and causes your body to flood with hormones, essentially triggering a second puberty though a lot less…awkward. The hormone release gives you your bimbo personality, you feel happy and positive all the time with such exaggerated levels of serotonin and dopamine coursing through you, and the empathy center of your brain grows as well, so you get an expanded array of empathy. You feel good about yourself. Your looks. You feel good when you make yourself look good. Your body begins directing fat from other parts of your body to your breasts and hips which causes them to grow, but your brain can’t handle all those hormones flooding it constantly so neural pathways start to break down. You can still think but it’s like…hmm…it’s like you have a big chest full of clothes, but there’s only one lid so the clothes at the bottom, you’re like deeper thoughts, are really hard to get to. You can get to them with enough effort but you have to discard all the clothes at the top to do it and it’s tough to put them all back again, so you end up just going with whatever’s at the top of your brain! Or something. Hehe. Get it?”

Maggie didn’t get it at all, but Harmony sounded really smart so she decided to just take her word for it. She stripped off her top, it was way too small for her anyway, why did she wear it? Her large chest on full display in her tiny little plain black bra. Ugh, THAT felt tight too! “So are they also like…experts in chemistry?” Maggie asked, indicating the two girls in the back who had stopped working to watch what was happening with the group. As soon as Harmony turned toward them, however, both girls jumped a little and went straight back to work…or maybe pretending to work. The blonde had been staring at the clipboard Harmony left behind for an awfully long time.

“Oh that’s Mandi and Brandi,” Harmony said, pointing first to the blonde, then the raven haired woman. “They’re like, twins! Isn’t that so cool? Mandi is so smart about brain stuff. Psycho… Psy-oh… Brain stuff! And Brandi is really good with techno…teach-oh…blinky stuff! They made the mind controlly stuff we use to teach students how to be good bimbos!” Harmony said happily. “Did you get to see any of it yet?”

“Uh, yeah a little. One of the classes was um…” Maggie shifted a little, and decided she needed to get out of this skirt. It was too tight across her wide, round hips and she was too horny for it right now, besides she was just in her bra up top, so the bottom needed to match. That was just good fashion sense.

“What did you learn?”

“Be wet and ready…” Maggie intoned, biting her lip. She could use some lip gloss actually, her lips felt kind of dry. Not wet and ready in the least…though other lips were definitely picking up the slack!

“Mm that’s a good one. You’ll have to tell me if you get any favorites when you enroll,” Harmony said, raking her eyes up and down Maggie’s exposed form.

“Enroll? What? No, I’m not enrolling I’m just uh…I’m like…writing a dis…err…uh…project.” Maggie blinked several times. Since when did she have trouble saying disser…something or other. What was going on?

“Oh like, I thought you were cause you drank the Bimbo Formula. Like totally sorry!” Harmony said, looking a bit embarrassed for her faux paux. Wait, what did she say?

“I drank the…the Bimbo Formula? But…” The coffee! Maggie turned to Derek, eyes wide with…terror? Arousal? A bit of both? However, Derek wasn’t responding to her look of outrage. Instead he was just standing there, smiling that same smile he’d been wearing for the past…how long had it been since he finished his own coffee? Now that Maggie looked closer, he looked dazed. Vapid. Hadn’t he gotten a coffee too come to think of it?

“Hehehehe,” Cammi giggled loudly, walking up to her husband and helping him out of his pants. A massive boner tented his underwear and Cammi dutifully knelt down to stroke it. “Maggie you’re so silly! Of course you drank the Bimbo Formula silly! I gave it to you to drink!” Maggie’s mouth dropped open…again again! Or maybe it was already open from seeing that massive bone in Mr. Man-He-Has-A-Hot-Hard-Cock-Chest-Err’s pants. Cammi slid his underwear down his legs and Maggie felt her mouth watering…among other things. She certainly wasn’t the only one. Harmony was staring with wide, hungry eyes, and Mandi and Brandi weren’t even pretending to work anymore.

“Why? What? But… Why am I so horny?” Maggie whined, taking her bra off and letting her new, large melons bounce free.

“Serotonin rush, the body increasing blood flow to compensate for the amount of chemicals it’s now producing resulting in an increased libido.” Harmony said completely unhelpfully. Maggie barely understood any of those words anymore! But that wasn’t what she was asking!

“Well duh Maggie. Don’t you remember?” Cammi asked sweetly, looking up at Maggie with an almost…concerned expression. “You told me yourself you have trouble putting time into your appearance. You said it was a hassle, that it was the last thing you wanted to do in the morning. That’s like, so sad. You should always feel good about looking good! Making yourself up should be fun, not a hassle! So I put the Bimbo Formula in your coffee like I do with Derek’s and thought I’d help.” Cammi grinned widely and guilelessly. Maggie might’ve been more upset, but Derek’s cock was proving to be an insurmountable distraction. Her panties slipped off next and she winced as something slapped against her knees. Oh, it was the floor.

“But I…didn’t say I wanted to be a…a…uh…”

“Did you not want to be a bimbo?” Cammi asked, aghast. “Why would you not want to be a bimbo? It’s like, the best feeling ever! Right Harmony?” Cammi asked the woman kneeling beside Maggie.

“Yeah…love being a bimbo… Hey you gonna share that or—“

“See Maggie? You love being a bimbo!” Maggie nodded her head, she’d be willing to agree to anything Cammi wanted so long as she got a chance at that cock. She’d been horny all day, and it had been awhile since she last got laid. Now seemed as good a time to correct that as any. “Great! Then I’m super glad I helped you out, just like I helped out so many girls here! I’m such a great secretary! Hehe! Right baby?”

“Uhhh…” Derek moaned out some kind of committal, his cock straining and throbbing, as though trying to leap out of Cammi’s hand and directly into Maggie’s mouth. Luckily her mouth was wide open and ready to accept it just in case that happened.

“You’re so silly! Ever since I started giving you Bimbo Formula to help you keep up with me in the bedroom, like you wanted, you’ve gotten dumber and dumber! You don’t use any of those big words anymore, which I appreci- uh…ate! Cause like, I don’t understand them anyway!”

“Did… Did Derek say he…he wanted to take the Bimbo Formula?” Maggie asked, her curiosity getting the better of her despite her libido calling the shots.

“Like of course he did! Just like you silly! He was talking about how insatiable I was and how he wished there was a way for him to keep up with me, and if there was he’d take it in an instant. What else could he have meant?” Did Cammi really not realize… Even as a bimbo Maggie knew this was…this was manipu- manip- man… Something. Her notes seemed to call to her, that thought tucked all the way at the bottom of the chest of clothes she had for a brain was just in reach…she just needed to…

Bimbos seem to have a poor understanding of implied meanings, or subtext. This leads to them being easily fooled, but I wonder if this means they can take things out of context and if it could lead to some serious misunderstandings? A bimbo is incessantly good and seems to always want to help, but what if a bimbo who always wants to help decides to help without asking? Bimbos are usually so straightforward they’d ask before taking any action, but a bimbo variety that didn’t… Well that’d be quite the conniving bimbo in the end wouldn’t it? I’ll have to ask next time I get the chance.’

Maggie moaned lewdly as Cammi lead Derek’s cock over to her, slipping in inside her mouth so that she could bob her head up and down on it. Harmony mewled in disappointment. “Not fair…” the black woman bemoaned. “Our serotonin levels are so high, when we do sexual acts like this they spike dopamine production so even giving a blowjob feels like sexual gradification!”

“Hehe what?” Cammi giggled back.

“I wanted to suck your husband off first!”

“Silly Harmony! He’s my husband, so I get to decide who sucks his cock! That was in our vows…well not those words exactly but I’m sure that’s what they meant by ‘to have and to hold!’ Maggie’s new, so she gets first dibs. But don’t worry, we’ll need to put her into Bimbo Orientation Class after this so you can have a turn then! It’s important to share!”

“Mhmm…”

Maggie barely heard any of this, the feel of a cock in her mouth was overwhelming her other senses. Her pussy thrummed in time with her bobbing head and her brain just kept exploding in pulse after pulse of pure pleasure. Was she upset that Cammi did this to her? Maybe a little, but she had to admit it did feel really good, and Cammi didn’t mean to do any of this without her permission. And also it felt REALLY good. Maybe she would enjoy life as a bimbo? She definitely was going to enjoy dressing up and styling this new body! Hopefully she was a Savant Bimbo, cause then she could finish her dis-ser-something or other.

End