The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Inheritance

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 3 — Round 1

Victoria’s hate was now split, on one hand Jack was the scum of the earth and she really wanted to smack him hard in the face. On the other hand the audience was a faceless mass of lowlife’s she wouldn’t associate with even at gun point.

“Ok Victoria, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second... well you really don’t care about that do you? So let’s just get to it, that means I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now.”

She glared at Jack, “18” was all she said in a clipped voice.

“Chrissi, could you please open case 18 please?” Jack said.

The pedestal with case 18 on it started flashing and Chrissi flounced over to it.

Chrissi stared at it for a moment before shrugging and looking back towards Jack.

“Ummm, what was I supposed to do again?”

“Open it dear...”

“Dear? Where? I love dear, is she named Bambi?” Chrissi said as the audience laughed.

“No Chrissi, just open the case, there’s no dear here at the moment.” Jack replied.

Chrissi pouted a bit but opened it anyway, revealing the dreaded Bimbo symbol.

“Oh, not a good start for you Victoria, perhaps you’ll do better next time.”

My glare became a scowl.

“Ok folks, let’s reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!”

The music came to a crescendo as the first monitor in the Bimbo column came to life.

“Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... Long Red Ringlets, Pixie Perfect, Mullet Over and The Rachel! Ok folks use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Victoria, any thoughts or are we continuing the silent treatment?”

bleep you Jack!”

“Well that wasn’t silent now was it?” Jack said laughing.

“Well the audience has voted and the winner is... The Rachel!”

“Whatever, I had that when I was like 16.”

“Well now it’s going to be with you for the rest of your life! Ok technical team, please activate the Collar of Fate!”

I felt my scalp come to life and the faint glow of the collar told me the collar was hard at work. My hair was normally shoulder length so really the only change was in the style. At least I wouldn’t have to worry about going to the salon any more.

“Ok Victoria, let’s get on to the next case!”

“3.”

“You’re on Chrissi...”

Chrissi looked around and smiled widely, waving to the audience as she walk to the case. Opening it quickly in a lucid moment.

“Oh another Bimbo case, let’s see what we have for you this time!”

beeeeep another Bimbo case!”

I might have to go dig grandfather up after this just so I could kill him myself!

“And the board says... Voice! With the options being Always a question, Squeak...Squeak...Squeak, Southern Comfort and Irish in America. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary, that comes later!”

I just shook my head, maybe smacking Jack wouldn’t get me kicked off the show...

“And the voting says... Squeak...Squeak...Squeak!”

The collar once more came to life before I had any chance to do or say anything. I was taking in a deep breath before I knew it as my throat felt like it was on fire.

I continued to glare at Jack as he looked expectantly at me.

“Oh come on now, back to the silent treatment? Everyone wants to hear what you have to say...”

Clearly he wasn’t going to continue without me saying something, so I gave in.

“I’m not some trained poodle that speaks on command!” I said trying to sound indignant, but instead sounding more like Betty Boop. My previously modest but commanding voice had been reduced to a squeaky toy imitation of itself.

The audience laughed raucously as I spoke and Jack joined them.

“Oh, I’m sorry Victoria, that’s just too funny. Ok, ok, let’s keep going, what’s your next case?”

“14.” I said but the emphasis on the four with a slight drawn out teen made it sound ridiculous and everyone started laughing again.

Chrissi opened the case to reveal a dollar sign.

“Congratulations Victoria, you’re on the board!” Jack said as the first monitor in the Cash column lit up with a single penny.

I tried burning a hole through his forehead with my thoughts but instead simply said “9.”

Chrissi’ undulating booty almost knocked over one of the pedestals on the way by but she managed to open the case without further adu.

“Oh, tough luck Victoria, another Bimbo case. The category is lips! The options for the audience are... Permanent Pout, Collagen Enhanced, Always in Touch and Lickity Split.”

Shit, I had always liked my lips, just the right fullness without dominating my face. This was getting bad fast with 8 more cases to go.

“And the audience says... Collagen Enhanced!”

The off stage monitor showed me the camera zoom in on my mouth as the collar once more started its work. When it was all over they looked large and fake, making it clear to anyone that they were not natural.

“Well Victoria, it looks like the audience is starting to have a theme here!”

beeeeeep beep beeeep the audience Jack.” I squeaked out in anger. The audience responded with a mixture of laughter and applause.

“Well, none the less, what’s your next case?”

“23.” I said trying to lower my voice as much as possible.

“Your fourth Bimbo case! I think the audience is going to like this one Victoria! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Corset Trained, Heart Shaped Bottom, She’s All Legs and No Need to Kneel!”

Oh that wasn’t good, the first really bad option had just popped up. I wasn’t tall by any means at 5′4″ but No Need to Kneel would drop a good 16″ or more off my height and pretty much make it hard to do anything normal.

“And the board says? She’s All Legs!”

That was a relief, but the collar once again set about its work and my legs suddenly felt like I had been running a marathon and my torso felt like there was a ton of bricks on it. Looking at the off stage monitor I could hardly believe the change as my legs suddenly looked to be much longer than before but I still seemed to be the same height.

“Everything ok Victoria? That’s a major change there and I have to say those legs look incredible!”

“Why don’t you come a little closer and I’ll introduce your ass to my foot...” I said before remembering how incredibly laughable it sounded coming from my new voice.

“Ha ha ha, that’s alright Victoria, I’ll just keep an eye on them from where I am. So what’s your next case?”

“17.”

“Another Bimbo case! I’m afraid you’re not getting very lucky today Victoria. Now the category is... Breasts!”

The crowd rose to its feet in anticipation, this was their favorite category. I was five for six on the Bimbo cases and I still had six more to open.

“The choices this time are... Valley of Pleasure, ‘A’ tiny problem, Man Made and A Pleasure to Touch!”

I looked down at my D cup’s, I’d had them for almost ten years and there was no way I wanted to give them up. The audience had better not choose ‘A’ tiny problem or I’d have to jump over the podium and show them exactly who they were messing with.

“And the winner is... A Pleasure to Touch!” Jack called out.

The warmth the washed across my chest told me the collar was doing its work quickly, once it had left I didn’t feel or look any different.

“Ok Victoria, let me show you what this one is all about...” Jack said as he extended his hand towards my left breast.

The glare in my eyes made him stop in his tracks as he pulled back his hand.

“...well, perhaps I’ll just tell you...” he said with a nervous laugh.

“A Pleasure to Touch has made your breasts an erogenous zone for you. Any time someone grabs them, squeezes them, licks them or sucks them you’ll be on your way to an orgasm before you know it!

And the best part is that once they’ve been touched, you’ll need to have that person finish the job, no backing out once things have started!”

I couldn’t believe what Jack had said, I hated it when men, well they were boys really, focused on my breasts. I had gotten them for me, so I looked good in whatever I wanted to wear, not them to obsess over!

“Well, let’s continue then, what’s your next case Victoria?”

“5.”

“Your bad luck continues Victoria, another Bimbo case!”

This was bad, the last of the physical changes and still 5 more cases to open.

“The category is... Face! The audience options are... Bedroom Eyes, Right On The Nose, Always a Smile and The Nose Does Know How to Say No!”

The audience was voting even before Jack had finished, which was good as the last option was definitely one I wanted to avoid. The Nose Does Know How to Say No was almost a mental change, it altered the contestants noes so that anytime someone was sexual attracted to her it would pick up their pheromones and then trigger a cascade of hormones in her own body to send her in to a sexual heat directed at that person.

“And this one is a tie folks! The audience just couldn’t decide I guess and was split. As always in a tie Victoria, you’ll be getting all the options that tied. In this case the options are... Right On The Nose and Always a Smile!”

The collar came to life once more and I felt my scowl fade away, replace with a big wide grin. The monitor showed the results were even more than that. The anger that had been clearly visible in my eyes was gone, replace with a cheerful playfulness that shouted out my smile with my whole face.

“I can see the audience was sick and tired of the unhappy face you had since you came out but I have to admit the tie does make it interesting as well. Right On The Nose complements you’re A Pleasure To Touch quite nicely. You’ll now find that when giving a blowjob that you’ll need to go all the way down so your nose touches the groin.

If on the other hand you’re pleasuring a woman, you’ll make sure to keep your nose buried deep in to her as you do. Each time your nose touches flesh you’ll get a jolt of pleasure and when your partner cums you’ll push in deep and have an orgasm yourself.

Of course just like A Pleasure To Touch, you’ll need to see it through to completion.”

If I wasn’t smiling like an idiot my jaw would have been on the floor. But Jack didn’t waste any time and continued right along.

“What is your next case going to be Victoria?”

“19.”

“Your second cash case! Congratulations, you have 10 cents!”

beeeeep” I didn’t care about the money, my inheritance was more than enough, I just had to get through these next four cases! The next Bimbo case would start me on the mental changes and that was going to be unacceptable.

“6.” I shot out at Jack, but between the smile on my face and the high pitch of my voice it didn’t have much force behind it.

“You know Victoria, you might want to be a little nicer. You’re smiling now anyway and you may have some more audience participation coming up!”

I smiled like a bimbo and swore like a sailor at Jack for the next several seconds, giving the censors a good workout. It felt good, but didn’t really help me.

“Well, I guess that speaks for itself. Let’s see what we have in the case... Oh my Victoria, another Bimbo case, your seventh!”

The crowd cheered and did a wave, they knew we had turned the corner to the mental changes and they loved it.

“The category is... Clothing Style! That’s an easy one for your first mental change. Now the options are... Party All the Time, Leather and Lace, All Business and Rock Goddess!

Some classics there Victoria!

Audience, what do you say?”

There was a short pause as the audience voted on what would be my new clothing style.

“The results are in and Party All the Time is the winner!”

A fog rolled in to my mind this time and moved through me quickly. I could tell there was something different but couldn’t understand what it was. I felt fine and no different.

“So Victoria, your wardrobe choice is going to be pretty much limited to party dresses and skimpy outfits. Every day you’re going to get dressed like your going out clubbing no matter what it is you are actually going to be doing.

So there are still three more cases in this round Victoria, what will your next one be?”

“10.”

“Your 8th Bimbo case!”

beeeeeeeeeeeeep

“Well of course I could do that Victoria, but I don’t think they’d let us show it on live TV...

Instead let’s check out what the category and options are...

Vocabulary! With the random options being... Bimbo Perfect, Just Like a Porn Star, Street Slang and English as a Third Language!

Audience do your duty!”

I could see my smiling face on the monitor, for all the world looking like the happiest person in the studio. Of course nothing could be farther from the truth...

“And the result is... Just Like a Porn Star!”

“Victoria I think the audience has it in for you, you’d better hope there’s just cash cases left in your future.” Jack said with an evil grin.

Once more the fog came over me, this time I could tell there was something different.

“Well honey, just because your pants aren’t around your ankles doesn’t mean I can’t have fun any way. A girl has to be able to take care of her own needs even if no one else will...”

I just kept talking as if Jack was a pizza delivery man in a bad porno, I didn’t stop until Jack finally cut me off.

“Well I’d like you to keep talking about sex all day but we really must go on, what’s your next case Victoria?”

“Oh, well I guess that would be 12 Jack. You know I like a good 12 inch dick in me anytime, anywhere.”

“Thanks Victoria... you know, now that your talking like a porn star, perhaps Victoria isn’t a very appropriate name, a little too high class don’t you think? What do you think about Vicki?”

“Baby, you can call me Vicki, Victoria, Vi, babe, honey, slut or anything else you like as long as you’ve got that hard 12 inches to statisfy me.”

I couldn’t believe what I was saying, but it was true. I didn’t care in the least what he called me, it was after all just a word. My new vocabulary had linked them all together making them the same word in my own mind.

“Well then let’s see what is in case number 12... Oh my Vicki... Bimbo number 9!”

“God Jack, you talk too much, just take your dick out of your hand and tell me what’s going to happen!”

“Well Vicki, it’s time for a new career and the options are... Dance Dance Revolution, Selling It Cheap, Office Help and Trophy Wife!

Audience, what will it be?”

There was a long pause as the audience voted, they didn’t seem to have a choice they liked, but in the end time ran out.

“Selling It Cheap! Well Vicki your grandfather always said you didn’t understand the value of money...”

The fog rolled in again and once it had left I looked around the stage. My eyes focused on the cash board and I realized I had a whole 10 cents already!

beep Jack, do you know what I’d do for 10 whole cents?”

“I don’t know Vicki, would you give a guy a hand job for 10 cents?”

“I’d do a hand job for a penny Jack, for a high roller with 10 cents I’d definitely give him a blow job, maybe even more!”

“Well that’s good to know Vicki, but I still need one more case from you to finish this round.”

“Ok, well if a 12 inch dick is good, then two 12 inch dicks must be great, so how about case number 24?”

“You got it Vicki... and it’s a money case. You have a whole dollar now!”

I couldn’t believe my luck, a whole dollar and I didn’t have to open any more cases.

“Congratulations Vicki, you’ve completed the first round!

Ok Vicki, I’m pretty sure I know the answer, but the Accountant is still going to send down an offer and see if you want to continue or not.

Ok, The Accountant’s offer is in... He’ll move you one rung up the Cash board, that’s a whole 10 dollars but also one up the bimbo board if you end your game right now.

Of course you can also just end the game and walk away with your dollar right now.”

“I don’t know Jack, that’s a lot of money The Accountant is offering. I think I have to take that big offer he’s put right in front of my face!”

The crowd cheered as Vicki smiled.

“Ok Vicki but as this is an offer from The Accountant, there isn’t any audience participation in this one. The category is Compulsion and the option is... Public Performance, do you still want to take the deal?”

beep yes Jack! Give me that big hard deal right now!“