The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Inheritance

CODES: mf, md, mc

All rights reserved. Permission is granted to post this text on non-commercial Internet sites, provided the entire text of the story remains intact and the copyright note is displayed. To publish this text in printed and/or other forms, including commercial Internet sites and excerpts, contact the author at .

* * *

SYNOPSIS: Victoria has to play the game if she wants to inherit her grandfather’s money.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is a sequel to Bimbo or Billionaire, you don’t have to read it but you probably should as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics in this one.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have and on to the show...

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Reading of the Will

The office was filled with bookshelves and boxes, Victoria suspected they were just for show as Mr. Williams only dealt with estate law and had only a few very wealthy clients. He was in his late sixties himself and showed his lavish lifestyle her grandfather and other clients had provided him, with his large gut and unhealthy appearance in general.

Victoria hated being here, it reminded her of the last time she had been in this office, after her parents had died 20 years ago when she was just 7. Her grandfather had sat with her and comforted her as the will had been read but there really wasn’t much to go over. Her parents hadn’t been rich and having gone so early in life they still had a mortgage and other debts left over.

Her grandfather on the other hand was quite rich and had taken care of her since then. Where he had been stern with his own daughter, he had been generous with Victoria. At least up until the last couple of years.

Recently he had pretty much cut her off, giving her only $10,000 a month to live off! How could she live off so little?

But now it didn’t matter, she was going to be getting it all as his last surviving heir. His estate had to be worth at least 60 or 70 million, maybe more. Mr. Williams had been going through the preamble and a few specific items to various friends and charities, but he was finally getting to the heart of the will.

“...as for the rest of my estate, I leave it to my granddaughter Victoria...”

Yes!

“...under one condition.”

“What!?!” Victoria almost screamed. Fortunately there wasn’t anyone else in the room.

“Victoria, if you would please let me continue...” said Mr. Williams.

“Victoria, I know I have spoiled you but over the last few years I’ve tried to get through to you to change your ways.

You have no appreciation of money or how fortunate you are. You’ve spent almost your entire life acting like a spoiled brat and to my great shame I have to take responsibility for that.

As it is too late for me to do anything more I am giving you a choice. You may accept a limited allowance of $5,000 a month for the rest of your life, the rest of my fortune will be placed in a trust and eventually go to needy charities.

Or if you wish to inherit my entire fortune, you must become a contestant on Bimbo or Billionaire and complete at least one round of the game.”

Victoria couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her grandfather had gone insane and changed his will, she’d fight it in court, no one could make those kind of demands in a will!

Mr. Williams continued to read, “In case you’re thinking of fighting the will in court, you can try but in that case if you lose you will inherit nothing. And you will lose. You don’t have the money to hire lawyers good enough to fight it and I’ve made all the arrangements needed to ensure no judge will find me incompetent.”

“I’m afraid he’s quite right Victoria, he had me document the will with a video recording. He had three separate psych evaluations and even had two sitting judges witness it all.”

Victoria fumed, her money was right there... just out of reach.

“You don’t have to give me an answer right now Victoria, Roger left you a month grace period here so you could have some time to think about it. He really did want what is best for you.”

Victoria stormed out of the office, livid with what her grandfather had done.