The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

Round 2

“Welcome back on Is she a Bimbo or a Billionaire? Today’s contestant Emma has already gone through terrible changes with five bimbo cases and has reached the seventh step on the cash side of the board. Emma, we are starting the second round, six more cases to open. What is your first choice?” started Jack.

“I’m starting with case number 22”

“Chrissy please, the second round begins” said Jack to Chrissy that was seated on the side of the scene looking to her nails.

“Hmm, work is on? Oh, yes it blinks” she answered while ridiculously trying to run in her high heels towards the flashing case. She opened it and revealed a cash symbol.

“Amazing Emma, you are a really lucky contestant. This is your eighth cash case and you have reached five digits on the board with $10,000.” Said Jack with some applause from the public.

“I will choose case number 15 now” I said.

Chrissy opened the box revealing a Bimbo symbol.

“Emma, your last physical change will take place in few seconds. The current category is Face and the choices are Plastic Perfect!, All natural, Vintage and Limited Expressions. Hum, some new choices here, I guess the audience is going to be curious…”

Before seeing the results, I knew what was going to happen, Jack had influenced the audience with his “be curious” theme. So when the Vintage choice was highlighted, I wasn’t surprised.

The collar of fate started to glow one more time. My whole face tingled for few seconds. While I was with no make up only few seconds ago, I was able to see my new look on the off stage monitor, I had ruby red lips, my skin was now flawless and had a porcelain complexion. My eyes were strongly highlighted. I was speechless, the face I was looking to was gorgeous and it was mine!

“Emma, I think we just saw a new trend emerge from our audience. This is a new option and tonight’s participants wanted to have a look at it. Your make up colours will evolve according to your clothes, but you are unlikely to wear a make-up style that is not one of a 40’s or 50’s pin-up. Somehow, you now have some of Dita von Teese or Marylin Monroe style in you. How do you feel about that?”

“Jack, it’s marvellous. Few minutes ago I had the body of a living dead. I now have this perfect body with a face made up like a star.”

“Emma, you will for sure turn heads with your new body! Please select a new case; I am looking forward to changes in your mind!”

“Give me some money dear! My choice is number 7”

“I won Emma, this is a bimbo case, your seventh. The first mental chance and the category is Clothing style. Dear audience, let’s discover what random choice has been made by the computer: Gothic Splendor, latex and lace formal, Suits and Ties and Fancy Dresses. What would be you choice Emma?”

“Well Jack; I am a bit surprised here, no choice really goes out of the crowd. I guess I would choose Fancy Dresses, hoping I would not be looking like I’m going to the carnival.” I answered.

“Let’s see the audience choice” answered Jack.

The latex and lace formal choice was highlighted. I was astounded at the audience choice. Never in my life had I imagined being dressed in rubber. The collar activated and I felt my thoughts being rearranged. My whole body felt itchy, somehow, I was not wearing the right clothes I knew it. I could imagine my new look and I loved it, unlike my current costume that was uncomfortable.

“This choice confirms the new spirit of our audience or maybe they want to try every new option. This is a mix between the well-known ‘latex formal’ and ‘leather and lace’ options. You are going to wear only very formal clothes in the future and the only fabrics your skin and mind will accept will be lace, latex or both combined. Evening dress, cocktail dress, pencil skirts, suits and pants suit this is now the kind of clothes you will wear all the time. No more short summer dress, jeans or shorts.” explained Jack.

I then chose case number 21 finding a cash case. With number 8, I scored a second cash case in a row and was now up to $100,000 on the board.

“Emma, you are already with a six-digit number. You are one of our best contestants so far with ten cash versus only seven bimbo cases!” said Jack with polite claps from the public. “Which case do you want now?”

“Number 2, please”

“Bad luck, that one is another bimbo case and the category is now vocabulary, the second of the mental changes. This is the opposite of voice earlier—this will change your vocabulary, but you will keep that charming haughty accent of yours. Let’s see the choices proposed: English as a second language, Socialite, Rhyming all the Time and Cock-ney English. I guess the audience choice will be pretty obvious on that one, but no one knows…” said Jack.

The board showed quickly the results. And I felt the collar activated while Jack spoke again:

“It was an easy choice for the audience considering your trend. They selected Socialite, another additional choice brought up this season. Emma as you understand, you will know have the vocabulary going with your voice.”

“I am more than pleased” I answered wanting to say great.

“We are already reaching the end of the second round. You have made huge progress. Listen to The Accountant offer now.” Jack concentrated on his earbud a few seconds and spoke again. “Emma, The Accountant offers $500,000 and two bimbo cases for you to stop now. You can of course stop as you are now with $100,000. What is your choice?”

“I am only two cases away from the billion with nothing to lose, I am obviously remaining!” was my answer. The audience cheered one more time.

“Great Emma, I am happy with your choice. Please take us to the commercial break, won’t you?”

“Dear Jack, I am more than pleased to be given this opportunity. Audience, please, enjoy the short upcoming commercial break and stay tuned to join us on the third round of your favourite programme.” Said Emma with her posh English accent.

“That was perfect Emma maybe a little too much BBC World yet very good. I hope your career change will not involve being a presenter otherwise you might replace me.”

“Jack be reassured, I’m afraid I can only offer a temporary replacement” answered quickly Emma.

The public laughed and Jack launch a strong “This is ‘Is she a Bimbo or …”; The public finished the sentence: “Billionaire”.