The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

MC GR FT

This is my first submission. Thanks to TheHandsThatLead for his universe and help in writing the story.

Opening credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Emma was still off stage and concentrated on the upcoming show. It is probably her last chance to give her children a safe future.

She was glad the show accepted her application so quickly. She sent it last month and was called back two weeks ago. Last week she had a pre-show briefing and the collar of fate was installed around her neck. Now she was there ready for the show.

“Yes, folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Will she be a... Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

She was dressed in the very minimal clothing the show gave to the contestants. The costume was skin tight and left nothing to the imagination. Emma knew she had nothing to hide due to her medical condition. She was also wearing the clear high heels contestants usually wear. It has been months since Emma had been in high heels and she felt a bit uncomfortable. She was fearing she would not be able to remain in those heels during all the show.

She was brought out of her daydreaming when the curtain in front of her opened revealing a corridor to the scene. The light coming from the scene was now very strong and she heard: “Thanks Dan, now to get to today’s contestant... Emma!”

A technician encouraged her forward and she walked on to the set, smiling and waving, trying to think to her children and how much they needed the money she was going to win and not to the hurting heels she was wearing. She could not see a thing being dazzled by the numerous spotlights set on her. But she was hearing the public cheering and felt like there was a moment of confusion when she had appeared.

That was when Jack spoke,

“Hi Emma, are you excited to be here today?”

“Well of course Jack! I will go through a life changing experience!”

Jack laughed, and the crowd cheered Emma. “Explain to the public here who you are and why are you attending tonight’s show.”

“Hello public, hello audience. I’m Emma, I’m 42, single mother of three wonderful children. I used to work in the bank industry until I was diagnosed with leukaemia seven months ago. The treatment has been rough and has left me in my current state. The medicines and ionising radiations have left me completely bald and I lost so much weight I am now left with nothing close to a woman body. The physicians following me have admitted I have only few weeks life expectancy left.”

“Why are you here Emma? Shouldn’t you be with your kids to enjoy some time with them?” asked Jack

“I would really like to do that, but I’m here to ensure their future with no parent will be as good as possible. My husband died in a car accident soon after my last pregnancy and they will be raised by a couple of relatives after my death. I am here to earn the money they will need to have a decent life and to pay for the studies they wish to follow. Somehow, what I will become by the end of the show doesn’t matter as far as my goal is reached. I’m committed to go till the end.”

“Emma, you are a saint. Dear public, we asked Emma a picture of her family and she agreed to give us this wonderful image of her and her three children.” Said Jack while the stage monitor showed the picture of a beautiful woman with red hair posing with two girls and one boy.

“Emma, present your daughters and son to the audience”

“Sure, on the left, my youngest daughter Julie, now 5. On the ground lying on her side is Lisa my oldest girl who is 9 and last on the right, Nathan, my son who is 6 years old.” answered Emma.

“I guess, the beautiful woman in the middle is you Emma”.

“Indeed, that was me one year ago.”

“Audience, I think we can applaud Emma for her fight against leukaemia and for her commitment to her family.”

The public agreed with Jack and strong applauses rose in the studio.

“Emma, I just need to take care of a few housekeeping items here and we can get going. First of I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!”

A spotlight focused on Chrissi, who was dressed in a tiny neon yellow sequined dress, and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd gave another riotous round of applause.

“As most of you know, Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!”

“In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical team who will be operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won’t get a chance to see them, but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!”

“And of course, we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion-dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". A pitch-black area above the columns of monitors was suddenly backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness so all that was visible was his silhouette.

“Emma, here is our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always, the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars! The Bimbo side is divided in two halves. The first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make to you and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!” Once more the roar from the crowd was immense and Jack cheered them on as well.

“Ok Emma, this is the last chance for you to back out of the show, do you still want to play?”

“I am ready to carry on with my duty Jack!”