The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billionaire Slaves

By

Jenny Martin eyes snapped open. She panicked on the inside as she did not recognize her surroundings. There was a very elaborate chandelier hanging over her head which she thought must have been made of real diamonds considering how much it sparkled. There were unseen track lights somewhere nearby that shone on the chandelier in just the right away to make it sparkle like the night sky. It took up her entire field of vision.

Then she really began to panic when she discovered she couldn’t take here eyes off of it. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t look away from it.

Then her panic went into overdrive when she discovered she couldn’t move either. Not one muscle in her entire body could actually move. She tried. But to no avail. She didn’t even notice that she hadn’t blinked she opening her eyes.

Then came then deep, seductively masculine voice from out of her eyesight, which didn’t need to be far since she was incapable of not looking at the chandelier. “I see you are awake. That’s good. That means Phase 2 is now complete.” He said cryptically.

Jenny tried desperately to remember what the hell had happened. But nothing was coming to mind.

“Do you know your name?” the voice said simply.

It was simple enough question. But when tried to answer her mouth wouldn’t move. But then she discovered that she didn’t in fact remember her name. Who am I? She thought. There was no answer.

“You may speak now” he said almost forgetting that he had not granted her permission to speak.

“I....I...I don’t know. Isn’t that silly?”

“I don’t know. Is it? It’s not something someone forgets easily. Although I have a theory that if you strip a person of their identity then you can tell them anything. What do you think of that?”

She didn’t know. She didn’t seem too much of anything right at the moment.

“No opinion, eh. Well, that’s ok. Because I know you don’t have one. And do you know why I know that?”

“No” she said meekly. The rising panic was not assuaged by the fact that she had no idea where she was or who she was at the moment.

“Because I commanded it.” He said calmly.

He let the moment sit there for about 30 seconds before continuing, “You see, you are my slave. You will do or think anything I tell you to, without question or hesitation. Does that disturb you?”

“Yes.”

“Good, because it should. I commanded it. But it’s the truth. That’s why you can’t move, or look away from the chandelier, because I commanded that as well.”

“So who am I? And who are you?”

“Well, to answer your questions in reverse order, I am Randolph Hers, the reclusive, eccentric billionaire, or so the press keeps saying. I own this entire island. You are currently in my Slave Orientation room. Because you are my newest acquisition.”

“And I am?” she prompted, since he seemed to know and she wanted to know.

“You are the Slave Jenny Martin, Art Major from the University on the mainland.” He said simply.

And in a flash her mind popped and the information flooded back into her head like a burst a dam bursting open and spilling all the pieces of her life back into her head.”

“You see I gave you the command that you wouldn’t remember anything about yourself, or any memory prior to waking up without me saying your name first.” He said quietly, letting it sink in.

The memories flooded back. She had been sitting at her computer reading her latest e-mail and attached file from her online beau when the world went dark and she woke up here.

“You see my dear, it’s quite simple. I am moneyguy@privacy.com. You and I have been carrying on an e-mail love affair for months now. Or at least you have. I have simply been recruiting new talent.”

“Why can’t I move?”

“Because I commanded it, as I said. You wouldn’t want to see that you are totally naked now would you?” He made a sly grin as he said it, knowing it would shock her.

“I’m what?!”

“Naked. Nude. Totally in the buff. You see I don’t permit females in my servitude to wear clothes of any kind unless I specifically command it.”

“But...” she started to say, then stop. She was totally flustered and embarrassed beyond belief.

He noticed the nice tint of red that crept across her face. He smirked. He enjoyed this part too much.

“To finish my story, you met me, although you had no idea who I was, in a singles chat room where desperate people hang out. People who society or themselves put down. For you see online you can be anyone, because there is no physical interaction. I patrol these areas when I am need of a new slave. You fit the bill marvelously. So I struck up a conversation with you. And we talked, or typed, back and forth for hours. Then we parted. But met up again a few days later. And as we got more friendly with each other I sent you an attached file. It’s a rather unique little file cooked by a computer whiz slave I have in residence. You played. It looked to you like an .avi file of a fireworks display, but in reality it had subliminal hypnotic triggers in it that made you play it over and over again and soon you were addicted to it. You obeyed it. Then I sent you the second one that began to condition your mind to accept my commands without fail. Soon you were in love with me. Or so my conditioning led you to believe. Thus, you read even more or my e-mail and happily accepted my attached files. Until yesterday when you got the command to come see me in person. And that you did. And when you arrived you were already an obedient little girl and you did as you were told. For you see, mere hypnotism is not enough for me, I have an electronics slave who whipped up an electronic device that alters your brainwave patterns and effectively brainwashes you. It’s very effective. So now you will do anything I ask. Anything. Anything at all. You have no choice but to obey.”

Jenny was definitely in shock. This all had to be the most spectacular nightmare she’d ever had. She wanted to wake up now.

Wake up!

Come on, Wake up, Jenny. This is only a dream!

Wake up, Dammit!

“I can assure you this is not dream, my dear. It is quite real. Would you like me to prove it to you?”

“Yes...“she started to say, then stopped,"...No.”

“Very well.” He paused. “I want you to stand up.”

Her body, quite apart from anything she was actually thinking at that moment, stood up.

“Take a look at your naked body”

She looked down. She was indeed naked as a jaybird.

“Now I am going to give you a command I want you to resist it with all your might. Fight me.”

“No problem” she said somewhat less confidently that she wanted to sound.

“Place two fingers of your right hand up your vagina and masturbate.”

“No” she said to herself, but her right hand reached down and inserted itself in her sex without her consciously being able to stop it.

“Now feel the orgasm building in you. Building like it has never done so before. Higher and higher and higher. You’re getting hotter and hotter. You’re getting so horny you can’t contain it, the level is raising exponentially with every stroke. But you must hold the final orgasm release, you are not permitted to climax without my permission. Is that understood?”

All Jenny could do was moan as sweat began to bead across her body as the pleasure swept her body and her mind.

“Feel it. Live it. Be it. For you see, I can bring you back to this state anytime I wish just by saying the word ‘orgasm’. Whenever I say that word you will immediately be brought to this state and stay there until I release you.”

She was going mad with pleasure as the sensations increased higher and higher.

“Now you may release it.” He stated matter-of-factly.

She came like she had never even fantasized about before.

He waited for her to calm down before continuing, “You see. You are my slave, you will do anything I say. You have no choice but to obey me completely and without question.”

“I see your point” she sigh heavily, “I couldn’t stop it. I tried, but I just couldn’t.”

“Then, do you accept your fate as my slave?”

“No. I don’t. I am not a slave. Slavery is illegal.” She protested.

“I am the 3rd richest man in this country, I can do as I please. No one can stop me. Besides, according to the government you are merely the newest employee of Hers International. Employed as a resident Artistic Director. A lofty title for a slave such as yourself, but it keeps the bureaucrats from noising about. You were after all an Art Major at the University were you not?”

“But I don’t want...“she started to say, then her vocal chords shut down and her body stiffened as every muscle in her body locked up.

“Ah, well we don’t say what we want, we only do what I want. So from now on, you will address me as Master. And you will only refer to yourself as Slave Jenny. You have no other identity. You are my slave and you will obey.”

He let the conversation pause there for a second before continuing, “And your name is?”

“Slave Jenny” she said without thinking.

“And I am?”

“My Master”

“And what is your total mission in life?”

“To obey you always. To please you.”

“Because?”

“You are my Master and I must obey.”

“Very good.”

Jenny could believe she had just said that. It was like she was disconnected from her consciousness.

“Now, my dear I want to imprint this on your mind as well so listen carefully....You are an slave. My will is your will. My commands are to be obeyed completely and without resistance. As such you are an employee of my company and are sworn to secrecy about your job duties or anything that goes on here. You cannot and will not speak to anyone from outside about this place, what goes on here, or your role as a slave. You are merely a happy employee who is being paid a bundle of money to paint works of art for me, or at least that is what you will tell outsiders. You cannot betray me because you don’t have the free will to do so. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master” she said without thinking. What the hell, stop this! Stop it please! I want to be free!! Help me! Somebody, anybody, Help Me!! Her mind screamed from a distance. No one heeded it.

“Now, I wish you to follow me to your bedroom.”

She followed him. Her legs seemed to have a mind of their own.

He led her though the gigantic mansion, past incalculable works of art and antique furnishings. Then he stopped in the kitchen. In the kitchen were two young woman about 25ish. One had a shock of red hair just like Jenny’s only not as long. The other was blonde. Both were well endowed physically. Certainly more endowed than she felt she was. She hadn’t grown a chest until very late, thus she was target of adolescent mockery from both boys and girls, which led to a poor self-image and a lot of food. As her image deflated her body inflated. It would be years before she got off that merry-go-round. Thus, she considered herself a little chunky and not all that attractive. She had not had much success in dating. She had been on several dates only to find out later they were either ‘pity dates’ or ‘a frat intuition joke’. No boy had taken her seriously. And she felt ‘fat’.

Then she got a computer “to help with her studies” but only used it to get on the net and chat with people like her. Misery loves company, even virtual company, apparently. Which is why she must have been an easy target for this psychopath. That really depressed her. Her life had lead to this point. As pointless as ever. Very depressing.

“This is Slave Tonya and Slave Deb. They are my cooks. Please Introduce yourself.”

“Slave Jenny. Nice to meet you.” She said without even breaking her depressing chain of thoughts.

“She is our new resident artist.”

“Nice to meet you” both Deb and Tonya said in unison.

“So what is for dinner?” He asked.

“What you commanded, Master. Duck ala Orange with Truffles and a vintage Red Wine.”

“Very Good. Carry on.”

He waved for her to follow. Her legs moved of there own accord again.

He led her out into the courtyard. It was a magnificent garden that stretched for hundreds of yards in a ‘U’. Scattered around the garden were some very lifelike statues.

Upon closer inspection Jenny saw that they weren’t statues, they were women, just like her, frozen atop pedestals to look like statues.

“This is the bedroom. This is where all my slaves, including you from now on, come to rest. You will sleep while on your pedestal. But you will not move, you will be like a marble statue until summoned by me or programmed to awaken at a given point. This order can’t be disobeyed.” He stopped in front of an empty pedestal, “Please stand upon the pedestal and grab your breast firmly in both hands.”

Jenny obeyed. Help Me! Please Someone Help me! Her mind screamed, but no one was listening, least of all her own body.

“Orgasm” he said simply.

Jenny nearly exploded with pleasure as her body neared orgasm on command. Her entire body shook momentarily.

“Now this is your sleeping position. You will assume this position and here me say ‘orgasm’ as you step up to this pedestal. But you will feel very sleepy and you will sleep deeper and be more refreshed by it than you have ever been before and until you are freed. I command it from this point forward. You are a statue.”

She felt her body hardened into place. Her eyesight blanked out. She began to panic again, but the pleasure from her unending near-orgasm clouded her mind.

But then suddenly she found it very hard to think at all and she got very sleepy. Then suddenly, she realized, statues don’t think. So she stopped. She went to sleep. She was a statue, after all. Not a woman. But a marble statue. Her master was always right.

He stared at his newest statue, “Marvelous” he said simply. “Though I am going to have to get her to lose a few pounds if she is going to be presentable as my wife someday.”

He had made the decision, she was the one. She had the fire. The creativity; to be his Slave Wife. And, of course, she had no choice in the matter. None of them ever do.

His ‘butler’, a busty blonde bombshell of a woman approached him and announced, “Master, a boat has landed on the island”

“I gave no permission” he said angrily. He liked order. That’s why he lived on an island all by himself. He was the absolute ruler here. Nothing was done here that wasn’t done without his absolute say-so. That was orderly.

“I know, Master. Shall we detain this intruder?”

“No.” he said considering it for a moment, “I want all slaves out of sight. I would see what someone so brash wants first. But be ready as always to defend me with your lives.”

“As you command, Master.”

He walked back into the house and waited to see what would develop. He didn’t have to wait long. There came a buzzer on the door intercom.

He answered politely, “Yes?”

“Hi” the female voice stammered a bit, “Sorry for the intrusion, but I am looking for my sister and I have good reason to believe she is here.”

“And you are?”

“Kelly Martin. My sister is Jenny Martin, an art student. I traced her e-mail to you.”

He mentally kicked himself. Damn, that account was supposed to be untraceable. I will have to have a long talk with Sheila about her encryption methods.

“Please do come in” He said pressing the button that opened the gates to the mansion.

She arrived at the front door minutes later. He appraised her up and down. She was about 5′ 7″, red hair down in wavy curls and trailing down to her butt. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans.

He opened the door slowly. “Greetings, my name is Randolph Hers.”

“Hi.” She said nervously. Like an animal who knows they just walked into a trap but can’t stop themselves, he thought.

“So...” He said leading her towards the nearest Sitting Area,” You are Jenny’s sister. She is a lovely young woman, and so talented, “He started”, “I saw some of her work online and that’s how we met. I am a patron of the arts after all. And I decided she could come here and work for me, I made a most irresistible offer.”

“Yeah, I know all about it. It was on the computer.” Kelly looked suspiciously at him.

I instructed Sheila to purge those files. Seems my conditioning on her must be breaking down. I guess I will have to terminate her employ. “Good with computers are you?” he said probingly. Maybe she could replace the wondering Sheila. Sheila had been from an earlier treatment, before it was perfected. He’d had a lot of problems early on with rejection of the condition. But after years of research he’d finally perfected the process. Only it didn’t work on people already conditioned to serve him for some reason. Maybe it wasn’t as perfect as he’d hoped.

“I get around.” She said cryptically. “So may I see my sister now?”

“She is engaged in a project right now and can’t be disturbed. But I can let her know that you came and have her phone you when she’s free.” He said testing her resolve.

“That’s ok. I would like to see it.”

“If you insist.” He reached over and poured 2 glasses of wine from the carafe sitting on an end table next to him. “Drink?”

“No thanks. I don’t drink.”

Pity, the drug would have been so much easier.

“Well then, come with me. We’ll see how she is doing.”

He led her though the house to the Slave Orientation room, which he called her ‘studio’.

He let her into the room,” Ladies First.”

She walked in. He closed and locked the door.

She panicked. “Hey, what is this. Let me out of here. What have you done with my sister.”

A voice over a speaker said, “You’ll soon see her.”

Suddenly the lights in the room dropped to pitch black. Multi-colored lights began flashing all over the room. And there was a buzz in her ear just below her awareness.

“Relax, my dear. This is quite painless.” He said as he turned up the subliminal recording and intensified the light show. For me mostly.

Kelly closed her eyes. And grabbed the door knob and tried to force it open.

Relax.....Relax....Relax....Peaceful, serene, blissful...Relax....

Her subconscious mind heard the voice say. Her conscious mind was still freaking out.

Relax....You are getting Sleepy...Sleepy....Sleepy.....So very Sleepy.....Look into the light and Relax....

Kelly yawned unconsciously. Suddenly she wasn’t feeling so good. Tired. She opened her eyes and stared

into lights. They were very pretty.

Tired. Tired of struggling. Tired of thinking. Tired...Tired...Tired....You just want to go to sleep.... You

Just want to listen to my voice. You don’t want to think, you just want to listen to my voice....You want me to control you completely. To own you completely. To be my ever obedient and loyal Slave Girl.

That made sense. She was very tired. All she really wanted to do was sleep. And he could take all her worries away. That would be good. Mom had always said she was too high strung. He would take that away from her.

Lay down on the couch....Relax...and sleep. Relax...

She walked lazily over to the couch and laid down.

Very good. Now watch the lights, focus on the lights. Listen only to my voice...focus...Listen...and

Obey...Obey....Obey....You are entering a deep hypnotic trance. And you’re at peace with that.

You want to Obey me because it will bring you everlasting peace. So relax and go deeper into trance for

me. Feel my will invaded and supplanting yours. Feel me inside you. Feel how exciting that is.

That sounded good to her, after all, she was so tired.

Sleep now. But listen to my voice. Your conscious mind need not worry anymore. It will never have to think

Again, wouldn’t that just be grand. No stress. No pressure. No worries. No thinking...

He continued the process until he was sure she was totally out.

“Now my dear, Let me set the ground rules for you.” He said over the speaker, " I am your Master and you

are the Slave. You are Slave Kelly. You live to serve me. And until I tell you to remember you will forget

everything you know, especially who you are...I am in command of your will and your mind now. You

will do nothing. Think nothing. Without my permission. You are incapable of doing anything without my

say so. I am in total command of your mind, body, and soul. I own it. You only have the free will I grant

you. Is that understood?”

Kelly made a mumbled, “Yes.”

“That is not the proper response, Slave Kelly.”

“Yes...Master” she mumbled

“Very Good, my slave. Now smile, because you are so happy to obey my very command with question or fail.”

Kelly smiled broadly, if a bit crookedly.

“Excellent. You will serve your Master well.”

“I live only to serve my master.”

“Very good. I believe along with your obvious computer talents that you will become on of harem slaves. You are practiced in love making I hope?’

“I am Master. I will please you like none other ever has before”

“I certainly hope so. And later I will take you to see your sister. You two will be working closely together from now on. Does that please you?”

“Anything my master commands I will obey.”

“Very good. You are an excellent Slave, Slave Kelly. You make me proud.”

Kelly smiled broadly again. It was good that she pleased her master. Her master’s happiness was all that mattered to her now.

He lowered the chandelier from above so that it hung directly above her.

She’ll look magnificent next to her sister in his Bedroom, he thought as he finished her indoctrination.

And the Cycle repeated itself.

And another Slave to his power was born.

The End?