The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OK Guys after YEARS of reading your stuff I have finally written one of my own. All characters are totally fictional and this is done strictly in good natured fun. Feel free to share it with who you wish as long as they are an adult! If you decide to post it somewhere please only post it on an adult site.

A BIG thanks to Steve (aka Smapdi) for his help in reviewing and mentoring me along! As well as coming up with the great title! THANKS STEVE!

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. BTW this is meant to be an erotic mystery. Your job will be to figure out who is doing this to Mitch and why! If I get a lot of feed back then the other chapters will come quickly. If not then I have one other story that I am going to be working on, after these two that will likely be it. I just wanted to give back to you guys who have given me so much fun ;)

Cheers,
Eros

The Bigger They Are

Part 1—(M/MMMM) NC Hypno

I’ve recently decided to start a journal even though I’m not sure exactly why. I just think it would be good to write down my thoughts as time passes. My name is Mitch Bradly, and at the age of 32 I am probably one of the youngest CEO’s of a multi-million dollar company in the country. I got here mainly by screwing other people—figuratively and literally—screwing their wives and blackmailing them into backing my financial ventures. I also saved lots of money by screwing over my employees by forcing them to cope with less money and using their 401k investments to cover any loses I suffered along the way.

I’m not sure why I just wrote that... but who gives a fuck? This is MY diary and no one’ll read it anyway so I may as well be accurate for my own enjoyment! I love this new program I got. It lets me dictate my thoughts verbally and it types what I say into the computer, leaving my hands free so I can do other things...

I also love screwing over people and when you have looks as good as mine it’s fairly easy to literally charm the panties off of some rich dude’s wife and get her in the sack. I might have started off poor, but I always had a great build and rugged good looks to fall back on. At 6′ 5″ and 250 pounds of solid muscle it was easy for me to become captain of my University’s football team. I loved it when my coach caught me in bed with his wife in my freshmen year! But what the fuck could he do? Because of me, he was a winner and just got a contract extension and a raise. And well, there’s me... Not many women can resist a guy with shoulder length naturally curly sandy blond hair, piercing blue eyes and a mustache with 5 o’clock shadow, who also doesn’t mind showing off his furry muscular chest. Did I mention that I’m naturally tanned, and that I always sport a nice bulge and I’ve been told that I have a really cute bubble butt? Still I think it’s the fact that I don’t mind wearing an earring in my left ear to highlight my looks that really drives them wild.

Hell I’m no fag so why shouldn’t I show that I am secure in my manhood? I can’t even count the number of fags me and my college buddies have set up only to kick the shit out of them later (man those were the days!). I remember one time we beat up this sissy so bad that he was in a coma for a week! When he finally recovered he couldn’t even remember what happened! I think he had to have reconstructive surgery or some shit like that, but hey who gives a fuck, right? The sicko’s get what they deserve out of life.

Today’s a big day for me. We’re about to take over a software company that’ll make me millions! The virus I had my techs infect their system with worked better then I’d even hoped. Now they’re desperate (just the way I like them) for cash... but fuck ‘em. Hey, they refused my “generous” offer last month so too bad... They’ll just have to settle for half the price now. I’m sure the Board will go for it. I get so hot thinking about it... I’m stroking my huge 8 1/2 cut cock even as I’m talking into my computer. Did I mention that I love this new program? But you know what’s funny? I never used to like whacking off, but now I find it enjoyable even if I can’t seem to cum just yet.

That doctor my wimp-ass VP of Collections, Jack, referred me to has really helped me relieve my stress and accept myself for who I am. It feels great and those pills he gave me keep me nice and mellow so I don’t shout at people like I used to. Hell, my secretary hasn’t cried in over a week now! As long as she keeps wearing revealing clothes I’ll go easy on the bitch and stop making cracks about her retarded kid and girly-boy husband.

The meeting went as expected. Man, it was a turn on to watch Hal Thomas lose his shit when I made an offer to buy out his company for less then half of what it’s worth! The poor guy was fuming! His handsome face was red with anger. I honestly think he wanted to hit me! But I could’ve taken the old man out easy if he tried anything. He might be sexy as hell with that curly brown hair, full lips and mustache, but he’s at least 10 years older then me so I don’t think the muscled bound jerk would stand a chance. I’m not even sure why I find him attractive... he’s at least 5 inches shorter then me, and I never even look at dudes. But something about his beautiful green eyes and the rage behind them really turned me on... I swear I threw a boner right there at the meeting! And to make matters worst I began rubbing myself right in front of everyone! I think my cock was clearly visible through my pants! I know at least two of the bitches in the meeting secretly enjoyed watching me, but it was the men who couldn’t take their eyes off me. I bet those pencil dicks have never even seen what a real man’s cock looks like! Well they all got a good idea today! Ah... like I said... who gives a fuck anyway? Within a week I’m gonna own their whole company and I’ll have ‘em all sucking my cock.... Did I just say that? Why would I want men to suck my cock? Oh well, whatever. It’s just a figure of speech! I need to go whack off now. For some reason I haven’t been able to cum in over a week and I’m not sure what’s wrong with me. Normally I’d call up one of my sluts and give her a good bang but I just don’t feel like it. It must be the stress of this take-over bid. Once it’s done I’ll be fine. Still... it does feel good to stroke myself off... I’m even beginning to play with my tits a bit for some extra stimulation. Funny there was a time when I wouldn’t even let a bitch touch my nips (I have huge firm pecs so my nips are pretty large and really sensitive). Now I can’t seem to keep my hands off ‘em! Well one thing’s for sure... I’ll never get them pierced like some of those fags I’ve seen marching in those freak parades!

Yesterday I got so horned up I even bent over in front of the bathroom mirror so I could watch my hairy ass twitch while I stroked my boner and got it all slicked up with pre-cum! Man that was fun! I actually exposed my ass hole! Fuck... I was curious... I’ve never seen it before! It looked rosy pink and even winked a bit while I stroked my slicked up cunt stuffer. Fuck why am I saying this shit?! I’m fuckin’ strokin’ my dick right now! This shit is sick! I need to stop... But damn it feels so good... I think I’ll cancel my appointments tomorrow so I can have time to finger my hole a bit while I jerk off. I never did it before so it should be fun...

Okay, some really fucked up shit is happening here and I don’t like it. I’m so pissed that the only thing I know to do is talk it into my journal! Thank God no one will be reading this ‘cuz if they do I’ll curl up and die! I blew off a board meeting today... it was really important, too. I needed to make some major choices about my company. For some reason the stocks have been dropping and the IRS wants to look at our books! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go through with my take-over plans but I’m sure I’ll find a way to make things happen. Hell I’ve been in tighter binds than this before! So I went to see Dr. Richards instead. (He likes me to call him Dick, so I will from now on.) He’s one of the few people that I actually enjoy making happy. That’s probably because he’s my only true friend in life. Yes I sure love making Dick happy... He really makes me feel good about myself and the pills he gives me make me feel great! Like I have nothing to worry about ‘cuz I’m floatin’ on air. They do have one unpleasant side effect, though. They make me rock hard and horny as hell. But Dick just rubs my bulge and tells me not to worry ‘cuz it’ll all be worked out soon. He even unzips my pants for me and exposes my white briefs so he can better massage my cock and balls. Man it feels so good and relaxing to just sit there and stare into his clear blue eyes while he runs his hands all over my bulging underwear... I love the way Dick takes his time making sure my “undies” (as he calls them) fit properly over my cock and balls. And man... the way he pulls on my briefs while stroking my dick flesh underneath, you know, all rough and stuff, makes me want to cream myself. Hey... I know what your thinking but this ain’t no queer shit! Dick says it’s just good Doctor/Patient relations and I trust Dick.... Dick is good for me.

You know it’s strange but now that I think about it I could swear that the last time Dick was massaging my underwear he slipped a finger underneath my briefs and ran it across the tip of my swollen cock head! I can’t be sure because I was looking him in the eyes at the time... but no... now that I think about it I’m certain he was rubbing my bare cock head with his index finger and making me moan like a whore! I remember now cause I even apologized to him for leaking pre-cum on his finger! But Dick was cool about it. He just put his finger, all covered with my cock slime, to my lips and let me suck his finger clean. Man it tasted good. I wonder why I didn’t remember that until now? Yeah, that Dick is one cool guy. I could never do wrong by him! If anyone else ever tried that shit with me I’d kick their ass... but not Dick, man I love Dick! But not in a fag way... more like a brother you know? Yeah, that’s it I think... So even though I still can’t cum I don’t mind because I trust Dick... And anyone would understand why if they saw the way Dick carefully placed my swollen cock head back into my tight white briefs... smearing pre-jism all over them (I was leaking like a faucet by then!), and told me lovingly that I was now ready for some real fun. The he let me get dressed. I still kinda wonder what he meant by that... real fun...

Anyway, back to what happened that got me so pissed. After I left Dick’s office I went down to the parking lot and waited in front of my car until it got dark. Don’t ask me why... I just felt the need to. My phone rang a couple of times but I didn’t feel like answering it. I just wanted to stand there, leaning on my car with my muscular legs spread and my back arched so that my tits and big bulge was displayed prominently. That was the good part ‘cuz all the men leaving were clearly embarrassed to see a real man on display and the woman just drooled. Three of them even came up and tried to talk to me, but I didn’t reply. Didn’t even look at ‘em. Fuck them... I had better things to do! It was really funny, too, ‘cuz one of them even claimed to know me! But I just stood there, leaning back and rubbing my huge bulge until one by one they’d give up and walk away! How fuckin’ funny! But what pissed me off was after it got dark this guy walks up to me. I can’t make out his face but he’s wearing a white t-shirt and a tight pair of jeans that make him look hot as hell! Anyway, this Jerk comes up to me and says: “Thanks for waiting for me. I’m glad that you CAME.” And with that I spread my legs a bit wider and openly groped myself in front of the Jerk. I replied in a way I thought would make the asshole leave... I said “Who the fuck said I was waiting for you, asshole? Get the fuck outta here before I kick your ass!”

But the Jerk didn’t leave! He just laughed and said “Come here honey, give Daddy a hug!”

Man I can’t tell you how pissed of that got me! I wanted to clock him in the face right then and there. I said right back to him: “Fuck you! I don’t hug GUYS, asshole, so why don’t you get the fuck away from me!” But while I was sayin’ it, I found myself pulling him close and huggin’ him! He held me tight and it actually felt really good so I hugged back until I felt his hand wander down over my ass and squeeze it! That’s when I yelled: “Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” But there was no one in the empty lot to hear me, and as I weakly tried to push him away as I suddenly realized that his other hand was tweaking my tits. Shit... one hand on my ass, the other squeezing my nips.

“You like this don’t you babe?” he said. “You’re just a horned up little slut for daddy aren’t you? Look at you getting all hot and bothered...”

I can even remember his smile... I swear I’d seen it before and it was pure evil. It’s strange but I remember every foul word this Jerk whispered to me! But I said again: “Get the fuck away from me you fucking FAG! I swear to God I’ll kick your queer ass if you don’t stop!”

I continued to scream and curse even as he began to unbutton my shirt. He was only using one hand ‘cuz he’d slid his other hand down the back of my pants, under my briefs and was now caressing my hairy ass! He whispered in my ear: “Come on honey relax... Daddy just wants to have a little fun with his favorite new cunt. Loosen up and show Daddy that sweet cock of yours...”

That was the last straw! I felt my face turn red with fury! I was going to KILL this man. But instead of making a fist, both my hands suddenly dropped to my pants and unzipped them! I was exposing my underwear to him for inspection!

He looked down and said: “Hmmmm... nice white briefs you got there. I didn’t know they allowed cunts to wear briefs...” His hand dropped from my tits and began messaging my whities, which were already soaking. He looked mad. “Damn what a mess! You fucking cock slut... what have you been doing? Cumming on yourself?” He stopped groping me and smeared his pre-cum soaked hand over my hairy chest, making it all slick.

“I can’t cum yet...” was all I could manage to say. But why would I say that? I felt totally degraded. “Shut the fuck up and take out your cock already. I wanna see what I’m paying for!” he said, the sound of disgust clearly in his voice. When he said that I began desperately tuggin’ on my white briefs... trying to pull them down. The next thing I knew my dripping cock was out in the open air for anyone that happened to pass by to see!

This bastard now had my shirt totally unbuttoned so that both my nipples were exposed for him to play with and I could feel the fingers of his other hand pressing against my asshole! And there I was undoing my pants and pulling out my cock like some pervert granting him full access to my body!

“Now that’s real nice.... What a fucking whore. I was told you’d act like a loose bitch, but this is fuckin’ incredible...” he whispered hoarsely into my ear, which he was licking and sucking on. “But that’s the way I like all my sluts to be... open and willing for Daddy to play with whenever and wherever I want...” He was pinching and pulling hard on my nipples while he said this, forcing me to moan and groan in a sexual frenzy.

I was about to start cursin’ again when he spoke: “I think you should stop yelling at me. Not unless you want someone to see you getting turned out in the middle of a parking lot by another man like some two-bit back-alley whore.”

Fuck! I was so mad... I’d forgotten where I was and suddenly this total stranger made a hell of a lot of sense!

“Now stroke your cock for Daddy so he can see how much you love him....” he continued to whisper. I just stood there and let him run his hand through my hairy chest, playing with my tits as he fingered my ass. I just watched him as I stroked my cock into a massive erection and tried to focus on what was happening to me.

“Please stop this man,” I tried to whisper between heated moans and gasps as he toyed with my naked flesh. “I swear to you I don’t know why I’m doing this but I’m not gay.... please leave me alone...”

For the first time since I was 10 years old I actually felt like crying! I was begging for a stranger... a MAN to stop fingering my ass even while I stroked my own rock hard cock! It was insane and unreal but it WAS happening!

“Relax honey...Daddy just wants to get to know you a little better, that’s all. I’m not gonna turn you into a total whore tonight. That would be cruel, don’t you think?” He was looking at me smiling again! I was stuck, caught between total rage and total lust! “Please... just stop it I.... uhhhhh OOHHHHH GAWD!!!!” I moaned, out of control. He was looking me dead in the eyes watching me beg when he removed my hand from my cock and began to stroke it himself! I couldn’t believe how good it felt! Some guy I had never even met before now had two fingers screwing in and out of my ass and was stroking off my boner and I was just standing there moaning like some virgin cunt in heat!

My cock was leaking pre-cum like it was a fountain and he used it to slick up my cock and balls. Then he slowly milked me some more and used that to slick up my hole!

“You know what’s happening, don’t you Mitch? You’re becoming a bitch. You’re letting me turn you into a total cum twat aren’t you? Yeah... if I keep going, in a few minutes you’ll be just another two dollar whore won’t you? The great Mitch Bradly... out here under a street lamp getting turned out and loving every minute! Man, I thought you were macho a stud... but look at you!”

I heard his words and something in my mind new all this was wrong and I tried to stop him, but when I lifted my hand all I did was rest it on his chest and began to worm my way under his t-shirt, trying to cop a feel! I began to moan and whimper. I don’t ever remember ever being so turned on in my life! I was out of control and yet I couldn’t cum!

“Ohhhhh man this is too much! Please... you gotta let me cum... Shit I haven’t shot a load in weeks! Please let me cum!” I was whimpering now like a dog in heat.

“Tell me that you’re a cock sucking whore and I’ll let you cum...” he said, looking me coldly in the eyes as he slapped my cock hard and pulled on my balls, abusing my swollen dick.

“W-W-What....?” I was in shock. The pain he was causing was so intense I couldn’t believe my ears!

“You heard me cunt! Tell me you’re a cock sucking whore right now or I’ll stop and make you drive home exactly like this!” He looked angry and I knew he meant what he was saying. He took a hold of my cock again and began to roughly pump it as he worked a third finger into my slicked up hole. I was lost in lust and a sexual heat I had never known before.

“I’m a cock sucking whore...” I whispered to him in defeat.

“Say it louder!” he yelled.

“I’M A COCK SUCKING WHORE” I yelled in reply, tears of humiliation now flowing freely from my eyes.

“Now that’s a good little street bitch. Now give your Daddy a kiss while you shoot your load.”

My eyes opened wide with fear as my ears tried to deny what they had just heard!

“I...” But before I could say anything else his lips covered my mouth and his tongue was down my throat! I was kissing another man!!! At the same time he took my cock and pointed it straight up in between us and I began to shoot streams of pent up cum all over my chest and face! He kept pumping more and more cum out of me as we kissed. It felt endless! My chest was drenched with my own jiss! My cum was dripping from my eyelids and sliding down my face and yet he kept kissing me and I kept shooting more spunk! When he was done my nipples were soaked with sweat and cum my hair even had cum in it, I had shoot so far! My massive chest was heaving as I looked at him with tired eyes. I noticed that some of my cum was also dripping off of his face.

“Lick it off,” he said.

“Are you fucking out of your mind??? I’m not going to lick my own....mmmmmm” I can’t remember the rest of what I was going to say because I was busy licking every last drop of my cum from his ruggedly masculine face.

“That’s a good girl...” he laughed as he began rubbing my cum covered chest, massaging it deep into my skin, making it glow in the moonlight. “You like being treated like a bitch don’t you? Yeah I think you love it...” I simply moaned and continued licking him clean of my cum.... I had never tasted my own cum or anyone else’s cum before.... It was good. I liked it even though part of my mind still tried to reject what was happening.

After I was done licking him clean, he started to push me back onto the hood of my Mercedes SL. “Okay honey,” he was whispering, “now lie back on the car for Daddy... Now play with your cock for me...yeah... that’s nice... stroke it for Daddy... play with your tits too.... No... with your other hand.... just keep on stroking..... Yeah just like that, now look at me and smile... that’s a good girl”

Flashes went off in my eyes! This bastard was taking pictures!!! I wanted to get up and complain but I just lay there playing with myself and smiling while I cursed him through my lips! He just laughed and kept taking pictures of my cum covered body...with my shirt half off and my pants and briefs down around mid thigh. One of my legs was hiked up on the bumper. “Wait,” he said, “something’s not right...” He came over to me and removed my shoes and socks! He took pictures of me bare foot and half out of my clothes. Then he came over and stripped off my pants and underwear and took more pictures of me in all kinds of poses, with just my shirt on. My hairy legs, ass and chest all fully exposed and dripping with cum. I was just smiling and waving my hard cock proudly in the air. The whole scene was perverse! He ended by taking pictures of me on my back with my muscular furry blonde legs up in the air, bent at the knees and pointing out. Then as instructed, cursing and sobbing all the while, I used my muscle bound arms to spread my ass checks so he could get close ups of my puckered hole!

When it was all over I wanted to die. He just came up to me and said: “Okay cunt, you can go home now and I want you to write all this down in your Journal ‘cuz when you wake up you won’t remember much.... No don’t put your clothes on... drive home just like that.”

Defeated I picked my pants and brief up off the ground and started to get in the car, but he stopped me. He grabbed my chin and looked me straight in the eyes.

“When you wake up tomorrow, the only thing you’re gonna remember is that you met a man last night and you let feel you up. He told you that within two weeks you’ll become his personal cock whore. You’ll remember that he told you he’s gonna teach you how to lick cocks and how to take it up the ass and how to properly suck a man’s ass, and that when he’s done you’ll be a street walking whore for sale and there’s nothin’ you can do to stop him, okay?”

I simply nodded yes in shame as he continued. “You’ll forget posing for the pictures but you’ll remember that he was able to get you to shoot your load. You won’t remember much else... not even what I look like.... got it?”

The next thing I remember is sitting here talking into my computer while I’m playing with my dripping wet cock. I’m not even sure how I got home or how my pants, underwear, socks and shoes got into that pile... all I know is that I smell like man cum.

Fuck I’m horny! Who cares about messages and shit? I’m gonna play with my cock and go to bed just like this. Fuck the world... I practically own it anyway. I need some sleep. I’m not really sure why I’m so pissed off, but at least it’s down in my Journal so if I feel like it I can read it tomorrow. But it’s likely nothing but nerves... I have to deal with that IRS shit tomorrow and that’s the main thing for right now...

To be continued....